Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Muchacha Italiana Viene a Casarse #96 1/12/16 Beware the Hooded Menace!!

Recap by Sneaky Two Shoes!  Grazie Tantissimo!!

(Lotta stuff happened so skipping the old - straight to the new.)

Gael tells Gia that Agustin wants to see him again. Gael's all up in the air about it- doesn't know if he wants to know him and confesses almost using again. Gia swears she will be with him day and night, all the time to help him through this and she reminds him how dangerous it is for him to take drugs and tries to help him see the situation calmly. Gael thinks its too late for he and Agustin to have a father/son relationship  now, he's not a kid anymore. Gia tells to meet Agustin and maybe all he wants is a little love. Gael isn't sure he can give it to him. He agrees this time for Gia to go with him to the meeting tonight.

Aitana's fam plots together. Ai thinks Elo knows Fi and Pietro are together and that's why she cut Fi in to the will. Beg thinks Pietro and Fi are plotting together to take advandtage of Elo's dementia and they can tell the board about it and get Pietro out. Aitana's mom thinks the board won't care that Pietro is fooling around with the help. Beg sends Ai to RLA to snoop around and see if Pietro and Fiorella do have something going on. Ai and her mom protest Beg's using her and treating her like a soulless puppet. (apparently the family who plots together doesn't stay together.)  Ai's mom warns her no nookie with Os while she's at the rancho.


Vitto and Diana - he tells her he had her followed and wants the truth, is that baby her's and Anibal's? Vitto spends so much time admonishing Diana to tell him the truth that he almost doesn't give her a chacne to get a word in edgewise to tell him w/a relieved smile that Betito is in fact her and Anibal's son.

Then Vitto is mega pissed that she lied to him. She tells him the whole story of why 'I needed the job and you said no kids, the father abandoned me when I was 8 mo.s pregnant, I didn['t know he was married, he only contacted me again when he wanted my help to get out of jail', etc. Vitto is still pissed and can't take it all in so he kicks her out, maybe they'll talk again tomorrow.

Gael and Gia go to Agustin's. Gael is very uncomfortable, Gia has to introduce herself but when Agustin asks if she's his gf Gael says yes. Gia cuts to the chase 'why  did you want to see Gael?' Agustin shows them a video of Gael, his mom, and Agustin together in the park, happy and affectionate. In the video Gael's mom tells Agustin that she hopes someday the three of them can be together for good, happy and far away from the Angeles'. Gael stares raptly at the scene as Gia cuddles close to his shoulder smiling at seeing the person she loves so happy.

Fi gets Elo ready for bed. Juli is there and they joke about her spending time w/Elo to get part of the inheritance. Juli doesn't want $$ she just wants some of the huge necklaces.  Elo sends Fi for tea so they can talk in private about why Juli is so nervous. Juli tells Elo about the life changing call she is expecting and they hug.


Fed kills the lights at the box, and pulls the fuse, and turns off all the small breaker switches and then shines the flashlight on her face.


Aitana trespasses into Pietro's room. When he asks 'is that you sweetheart?' she is silent and he keeps talking thinking its Fi. Ai reclines on his bed but won't let him touch her face or kiss her, he gets suspicious and finally realizes its Ai. She's all 'who did you expect?' with a smirk.


A hooded shadow stalks Fi up the ominously large and tall staircase as she takes tea up to Elo's room where they are wondering what happened to the lights - they have a generator, this shouldn't happen. Oh well, hopefully Dante is on it, meanwhile light some candles.

Juli gets the call, but can't get reception so Fi and Juli go together downstairs to try to get a better signal. (this is the first time anyone has had trouble getting signal in that house that I remember) Juli stops at the top of the ominously large staircase to see if she can hear better and the cloaked menace moves toward Fi's back with hands outstretched. Juli sees and shouts a warning and runs to stop the cloaked menace and gets pushed down the stairs. Elo comes out of her room to see an unconscious Juli on the landing with Fi huddled over her prone body and the cloaked menace fleeing thru the front door. Elo shouts for Dante. Pietro hears the recket and comes to yell for someone to tell him what is happening. Sergio rushes to his (hopefully only) injured lady love and shouts for someone to call an ambulance. Osvonia arrive in pjs to see what's going on. The only person on the scene missing is Fed.

Fed climbs in her window and tears off the cloak and looks for someplace to hide it, all the time muttering que horror, que horror.  Fed runs in to the main stairway area, sloppily still wearing her pushing people down the stairs gloves, and does an extremely terrible fake shocked gasp. Elo explains what happened. Pietro is still frantic and shouting, but Julietta is breathing though still unconscious and Os has called an ambulance.  Fed tries to pin the pushing on Ramiro, her fall guy from last time she injured Juli, and Sonia goes for it. Elo is exasperated that that guy keeps getting in.



Light and love with Gael's little family. Agustin has tears watching the video, and Gael looks almost incredulous seeing himself so happy. He says to Agustin, 'you are the man I remember, the one in the park who made me smile.'  Gia goes to wander around Agustin's apartment so she can leave them to talk alone.

Gael -' you were a shadow that only appeared when Os Sr. wasn't around.'

Agustin -' That wasn't how I wanted it, but I wanted to be with you any way I could'

G -'Why did my mom cheat on  Os Sr.?'

A -' He was terrible to her (no surprise there) and he cheated on her all the time, she always wanted to divorce him, but she also wanted her sons to grow up together so they could be bestest bros and count on each other' (I'm paraprasing obviously)

G - 'too bad it didn't work out that way'

When Agustin questions that last remark, Gael admits he and Os don't get along and then hurridly asks him to tell him more about his relationship w/his mom.



Ai catches Fi coming back w/ice for Juli and hassles her. Fi pushes back and doesn't buy it for a second when Ai says she was in bed with Pietro.  Ai continues to spew poison till Os interrupts and takes the ice and Aitana.   Pietro then comes and tells Fi bout being accosted by Ai. Fi asks if Ai noticed that he's stil blind, he doesn't think so, what with the lights being out and Juli's fall to distract.   Fi - ' we have to be more careful'


Gael and his papa discuss the Angeles' conservativeness then and now and how Gael's mom sacrificed having a happy life for her children. Agustin tells Gael about Max threatening him to leave the country.

Gael - 'were we so easy to leave'

Agustin - ' No! I never stopped thinking about your mama and you no matter how far away I was I thought of you every day. When I learned of your mama's death it was the saddest day of my life.

Gael - 'why didn't you come get me then?!'

A - 'I came to get you but when I tried to get near you, Max threatened me again, he said if I didn't leave, you would be an orphan, and that man was capable of anything. When I heard he died, I came to find you again, but I couldn't come immediately because I had stuff in Portugal, where I lived, to resolve.

G - 'Why did you stalk me instead of just telling me right away?'

A - 'I didn't know how to get close to you, I was afraid you would reject me, afraid you wouldn't believe me or that you'd hate me.'

Gael looks pensive (I don't know if he's thinking of Roxi's reaction to similar news, but I am)

G -' I needed a dad for so long, Os Sr never treated me like his son, but I don't know if he knew I wasn't, or what.

A -'Your mom made sure he didn't know, but maybe he sensed something. If he had known, He would never have let you live with him.'

G - 'True'

A - 'Gael I'm sorry you've lived a lie, but now I can tell you without fear that I always loved you and never stopped.'

Big! Giant! Man! Hug!  They are crying and hugging like a long lost father and son.


Os and Ai - She thinks Pietro and Fi are together. He thinks he would have noticed. She scoffs (does she have as low an opinion of Os's observational abalities as I?)  RPC Illicit sex.  Sonia catches them and records them on her phone.

Next morning.  Fed yells over the phone at a bank employee who wont' give her info about the mystery account.

Sonia watches Os sleep and ponders - If I stabbed him now, would the blood get on me, or would the matress and quilt soak it all up? (or maybe that's me wondering that) Anyway, she ponders something.  Os wakes up and she won't let him touch her. He's not that bummed about it.


Juli has got out of the hospital and is wearing one of those puffy cervical collars. She tells Santino over the phone that she's ok but she missed the call and her cell phone broke into a million pieces. She is inconsolable at having missed her one chance to find out about her daughter. She runs off and leaves Sergio to discuss their options w/Santino - upshot - more delays before Juli finds out Fi is her daughter.

Vitto tells Rey and Adela his disillusionment w/Diana and Adela says she and Rey knew all along. Rey protests that they didn't really know know but Adela is all I was right and I bet Diana is the one who robbed you too. Adela has actually put it all together and thinks the $$ was to get Anibal out of jail. Rey argues against it being Diana and even if it is they dont' have to break Vitto's heart and tell him. Adela says hey sombody has to tell him and then Rey goes into how its all like a famous French farce and while they argue Vitto slips out.


Fed goes to harass Vargas for info about the mystery account. He says he can't tell her the name of the acct holder, but for a lot of $$ he will give her a piece of info she'll really like.


Roxi whines to Beni about clothes and then bitchy girls stop by to make fun of her dress. Now she doesn't want Beni to kiss her in public because it will make her look more pathetic (hon he's not that bad).  Beni thinks she'll never change but she sweetens him up saying its not that I'm ashamed of you, its just a lot of stuff at once, plus I can't change into a different person overnight. Beni gives her a pass on it this time.


Fi is all excited about Pietro's dr appt. He's more cautious, doesn't want to get his hopes up, but the hematoma has shrunk down a lot. Fi warns him to stay away from Ai or she will give him a hematoma on the nose that will never go down. He likes that she's jealous, but he told her what happened and she believes him.  He promises to stay calm and take it easy so he can get well and Fi is so happy he's gonna get better she gives him a big ole hug.  Now all this time they have been flirting and kissing and hugging, but jsut as Fi gives him this totally innocent above the waist hug Elo comes in and sees them and shouts "Fiorella!"  (Don't worry folks, she should be an expert at talking her way out of situations like this, they come up so often.)  (Also what happened to being more careful Fi?)



Labels:


Comments:
Thanks Lila
I'll try to be back later to comment
 

The preceding recap is original and written exclusively for Caray, Caray!

Benvenuti to the Muchacha Italiana patio! We're generally a friendly bunch, fond of lively discussion, and we welcome debate as long as the mood stays civil.

Rules:
1. No spoilers: do not bring up anything that happens AFTER the episode covered in the recap or give hints about the overall course of the show. Do not discuss the previews (avances). Do not discuss previous versions of the show.
2. No gossip: about the private lives of the stars.
3. Nothing nasty: "nasty" is at the discretion of the author and blog admin; no racial, political, or socioeconomic slurs; no politics unrelated to the show.
4. Support your bloggers: thank the recapper, don't scold the recapper, don't criticize the recap.

Comments that break these rules or are otherwise disrespectful to the author or other commenters will be deleted without warning or explanation.

For more information, please see "this must-read post for bloggers and visitors."

 

Thank YOU, Sneaky! I still have to read it and then I'll be back!
 

Thank you, Sneaky! A snappy, funny, and thorough recap of an exciting episode! Here are a few points that stand out:


Beg thinks Pietro and Fi are plotting together to take advandtage of Elo's dementia and they can tell the board about it and get Pietro out.

Uh, wait a minute! Is this the same board that accepted bribes from Beg to vote him in as President of ACorp? Why were there no consequences for them OR Beg for that bit of skullduggery.

Love your title. Once again Dante has demonstrated that he and his whole crew need to face a firing squad. . .not to be fired, but to be shot!! He's got the nerve to go around bullying the house staff about not doing their jobs and every week there's a major breach of security. I know it was an inside job but he or somebody on his staff should have appeared immediately when the lights went out.

So what was Fed all "que horror, que horror" about, because Julieta got hurt instead of Fifi? I've never seen her give a damn about anybody but herself!

Fi pushes back and doesn't buy it for a second when Ai says she was in bed with Pietro.

HAAAAALLELUJAH!!! Is this like telenovela history!! All right! When I saw that skank going into his room I thought I had spoken too soon about no misunderstandings between Petey and Fifi! Thank goodness they didn't play that pitifu hand!

Big! Giant! Man! Hug! They are crying and hugging like a long lost father and son.

If that wasn't the most well-played, touching scene! What b alm for the heart after Gael's initial reaction to Augustin. It was soooo sweet!

Now this next bit is just darned hilarious:

If I stabbed him now, would the blood get on me, or would the matress and quilt soak it all up? (or maybe that's me wondering that)

Finally, re Sergio and Julieta, I KNEW she wouldn't get that call, dang it all!

And GO ADELA!!

Adela has actually put it all together and thinks the $$ was to get Anibal out of jail.

If that Rey wasn't always trying to shut her up and manage her demeanor, who knows how their life would be different. She nailed the plot to the danged wall and I hope Vitto will think about it. Not that I'm rooting for him but I want Adela to be vindicated. Down home we call that "Mother Wit and Common Sense," and Adela's is on point!!

Thank you Sneaky Two Shoes!!!
 

Oh wow, Sneaky thank you so much.

"Sonia watches Os sleep and ponders - If I stabbed him now, would the blood get on me, or would the mattress and quilt soak it all up?"

That darn Freddie why no one has taken a ball bat to her head I'll never know but the bigger mystery is why Dante still has a job.

Lock the damn door Petey, you can do it by feel.

Boofrigginhoo Vitto.

Happy to see the standard dead cell phone battery was not used to thwart the call when a shove down the stairs works nicely.

 

Sneaky2shies - Thank you for the recap!!! You are right in that nobody has ever has a bad cell phone signal in that house before this episode. Gah....plot device..

The scene with the video tape of Gael, his mom, and Papi Chuli was so sweet that I got a bit misty-eyed. Aaaawwwww. Their second scene with the man hugs was very heart warming. Aaaaaawwwww X 2!

Must have been Ai's mom whose shadow in the hall we saw a few eps back when AiValdo were making out at the office. There was a reference to Ai's mom last night and that scene was likely cut.

Yeesh. . . Julietta came so close to being an escaleracide victim! Someone on the Patio predicted a plot device to prevent the info the call would have. Spot on!
 

What a relief that Pedro figured out Aitana was in his bed and NOT Fi. Random objects would have been flung at our TV screen had she pulled that off.
 

"Sonia watches Os sleep and ponders - If I stabbed him now, would the blood get on me, or would the mattress and quilt soak it all up?"
LOL!!! I was extremely impressed that Sonia did not make a peep and recorded it all on her phone. She is one cool customer. Had she heard of Lorena Bobbitt?
 

Amen, Doris! So tired of that!
 

Gem, absolute gem Sneaky!! Don't have much time, but such a great recap on an episode that sure had a punch. (Or in Julietta's case...a push)

But you know, all that stayed with me with Papa and Gael. OMG!! Those two killed in and even the kitties were smart enough to push the Kleenex box in my direction. I still wonder who knew...or did ELO think she was heading a survival of the fitness competition in that house as Gael grew up. Whether she knew or not, shame on her. And Max...she should have let him suffer. He got off too easy.

Fred has officially crossed over the looney tunes line.

Can't even on the Hairball. Petey had me worried there... and loved Fi not buying anything Aitanna was selling. Priceless.

This is actually getting rather interesting. Gael is out the money now, so he should just move out.

Daisynjay
 

ITA, Daisy! He's gotten so much grief from the Angeles! I hope we hear about Augustin's life since he was away! WHO is he, other than the very hot Poppa of Gael?
 

Great point. What was his "business" he had to finish in Portugal. Must have resources if he can just come and be able to justr be hanging around trying to connect with his son. Now if I want anyone rich, it would be him. And then Gael can thumb his nose at his bro and the clan. And Asshat would lose everything...oh, I am so excited at the possible prospects.

Oh and far as Vitto...we needed that last night why? Seriously, does anyone actually care about the Diana character anymore? Or Vitto for that matter...tough dinner at the Adela's was hysterical.

Daisynjay
 

Vitto and Diana have lengthening power. . .ooops, that sounds kinda dirty. You know what I mean!

Love your Augustin/Gael scenario! Let him and Gigi escape all the madness!
 

This recap was so awesome, Sneaky. I too loved your line about Sonia contemplating stabbing Os. Sure looked that way to me.

I totally got misty during Gael's scene with his dad, and I'm glad he decided to give him a chance. Everything we learn about Max points to him being a murderous, hypocritical jerk. Yet, Eloisa, Pedro, and Quina were devoted to him. Did he have a split personality? The guy we are learning about does not jive with Pedro's kindly ghost grandpa who played chess with him and gave good advice from the great beyond that we saw at the beginning of this. Evil twin? I just don't know.

Glad Pedro didn't fall for Aitana's trick, and that Fi didn't fall for her b.s.

All I need is for Vitto to give Fi her damn letter, and then he can take Diana and Anibal (leave Beto with abuela) and they can drive off a cliff together.
 


Oh if there is someone in that Angeles family that has a lot of fun is Asshat. I am amazed at his I dont care if they catch me attitude, it seems that what he wants is to let everybody see him with Ratana. Oh poor Sonia, I don't know how she still can tolerate Ass's infidelities without making him a scandal when she sees him kissing his lovers.

I agree that Gael and Agustin's reunion was so tender and sweet. I hope that with the time they build a pretty dad and son relationship that no one ruins especially Asshat.
 

Thanks guys I had fun writing it

Daisynjay & all - I still have no idea if Eloisa knew about Gael's real daddy but Max has lost all hope of redemption IMO


Vivi - I like your idea "he can take Diana and Anibal (leave Beto with abuela) and they can drive off a cliff together."


and tofie I cannot second this "Lock the damn door Petey, you can do it by feel." enough


Ya know I don't even care if Papi Chulo isn't rich, there could be a whole thing about choosing happiness instead of money and I would be ok with it.


Ok, couple of things I am still wondering about. What is the mystery account? It can't be Roxi's acct because we all heard about that and they are making too much of a big deal about it still.
Second, did no one notice Fed's I am up to no good gloves and wonder why she was wearing them in the house, or are her wardrobe choices so bizarre they just think its a thing.
Third, why is the person who was trying to call Juli with info so paranoid and hard to get a hold of ?
 

Excellent questions, Sneaky!

1. I thought the mystery account WAS for Roxi but that doesn't make sense. Because Dante is so nervous about it, I think it must be the monthly payment to coma guy (forget his name) to keep the family quiet about the "accident" that nearly took his life. Coma guy found out about Max swindling his brother and Max tried to silence him but he survived.

1. Yah, Fed dresses so wierdly, I don't think gloves would raise any suspicion, unless they show us a flashback where Julieta got a good look at the gloved hand and Freddie is dumb enough to wear the gloves again!

3. You know, I've been thinking about that. In my recap I said it was Fifi's adoptive Father. Now, if I remember correctly the rich couple from Rome that were supposed to adopt her died in a car accident, so it's not him. Mario, who eventually raised Fifi is dead so maybe I was just wrong and the person who was supposed to call Julieta was the friend of the adoptive Father who grew up with (late) adoptive Father in Vera Cruz.
 

I havn't commented in forever. I can't seem to do it from my cell. Anyway, I love you all. Thank you, thank you to all the receptors. I am always behind because I read the recap and then watch the Ep. My Spanish is bad but I do see some improvement. Thank you also to Maria and Urban who fill in the clipped scenes. I really appreciate that.

MaryKat
 

Sneaky two shoes thanks for a terrific recap.

Fredy or feddy, whatever her name is, Is just really Crazy with hate and greed. And a lot of confussion.
Shes not a very good killer, she keeps missin
Her mark. The girl can't shoot straight to save Her life. Shes an accident just waiting to happen.
Now to something normal and beautiful: gael
And his gorgeous dad. I think a happy ending in the middle of this mess is just what we needed. But this is more like a calm in the middle of a nasty storm. Its good to see somebody happy in this family of nutjobs, but he's not really an Angeles now is he? "Gael, you dodged a bullet baby". These people are truly crazy.

Pedro really should stop with the tantrums.
They're not helpin him get his eyesight back
Any sooner. And hes just messin up the bed
Room, givin simoneta more work to do.

Ok, so tonites epy has happened so.....maybe
I'll comment sooner tomorrow.

Thanks again sneaky two shoes.♡♥♡♥

 

Thank you Sneaky two shoes, it was an amazingly detailed recap.

I'm so happy for Gael, he at least has one more person in his corner. Freddy is completely crazy she is really looking forward to cause so much damage but almost never successfully pulls it off.

Elorej
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder