Friday, August 25, 2017

A major revelation Mi Marido Tiene Familia #4 08/24/17

I was going to post this on the comments section of the other post but it's so hard to type in that small space, enjoy the recap!

This guy is a fake:

So tonight's episode made it very clear that the dude that's claiming to be the long lost Juan Pablo is a fraud. He is faking his injury and is trying to worm his way into Blanca's life. Robert actually witnesses this guy faking his injury but when he tells Julieta about it she tells hm that the people next door are weird and that he should stay out of it and not go looking for trouble.

Ana is a nut case:

In a major revelation we learn that Juan Pablo did not wander off and get lost at the market. Nope, instead we learn that Ana, sister in law to Blanca took the child and dropped him off at an orphanage, everyone assumed she was the child's mother, probably because little Juan Pablo ran towards the orphanage door and began to scream that he wanted his mom. We don't know why she did this, we do know she can't have children and that she's very close to her mother in law, who adored Juan Pablo, so maybe she did it out of jealousy? My money is on her just being bat *ish crazy.


Ana later learns that Blanca has a new lead on Juan Pablo, but she can't get too much information out of her, to make matters worse Robert (who we all know is the real Juan Pablo) losses his wallet and Ana finds it, she also finds the picture that was in the wallet of JP as a child, she returns the wallet but not before she removes and tears the picture to bits. She is the only one that knows that there's a chance that Robert is JP.

My heart hurts for Robert:

Poor Robert, from the conversation he had with Julieta we learn that he goes through periods of time where he is consumed with the idea of finding his parents, and when he is unable to find them he falls into a deep depression, it seems that he is currently on that road again and Julie worries about his well being.

Julieta's mom has a lot of nerve:

Julie's mom is awful, not only was she responsible for losing Julie and Robert's savings, she has the nerve to come back and ask for more money to bail out her good for nothing son who has once again gotten himself in a jam, heck, even his own wife refuses to help him. Julie refuses to help, she tells her mother that she is doing her son a disservice by always coming to his rescue and tells her mother that she won't get another dime out of her and Rob, things get heated and Robert (always calm and level headed) takes Julie's mom out for a walk, although he is very kind to her he makes it clear that they will not give her any money and that he expects the previous loan to be paid in full and with interest. Robert leaves to get the car and while Julie's mom waits for him she is approached by Blanca, who wrongly believes that Robert is her son, she praises Rob while at the same time talking smack about Julie.

Julieta's mom does not take kindly to Blanca speaking poorly about her Julie and let's Blanca know that she is out of line and that she should keep her opinions to herself.

The thing I really don't care about:

Julie meets her vendor and finds out that the reason that he is giving her a hard time is because she was his former professor and she always failed him. He can't get over the fact that the other people in his class made fun of him for being dumb and he believes that Julie allowed and even encouraged the other students to make fun of him. His nickname in college was bird brain. This character annoys me so much that I couldn't even be bothered to learn his name.

If I could have stabbed this dude I would have!

Marisol's husband is a giant piece of crap. This is not an exaggeration, the guy is horrible. Marisol and he argue about his affair, he claims that everything he is doing and has done has been for his family, he argues that he is a victim, his boss came onto him, like he was just a piece of meat and he had no choice but to sleep with her. He also tells Marisol that his affair is the reason they have a better life, so really she should be thanking him for having an affair and sacrificing himself for the good of the family and omg I want to stab his sorry butt.

You know what's worse than that speech? The fact that Marisol freaking buys it! She tells Daniela that maybe her husband has a point, they are doing much better financially, they no longer have to live in a basement apartment, all three of them having to share a single room- sometimes they were so broke that they had no money for food.

Side Note: I find the hard to believe, while the family is not rich I can't see grandma letting Marisol and her family starve.

Daniela, who has turned into my favorite character sets her sister straight, she tells her to dump her husband, she tells her that the worst thing in life is to live for only another person and to forget your own dreams and hopes, when Marisol reminds Daniela of how poor the family used to be Dani counters and reminds her sister that she was always a hard worker, and a really good student, she tells her sister to go out and work, to set a good example for her daughter and not to use the child as an excuse to stay with her good for nothing husband.

That's all for tonight folks!

Comments:
Thanks, Princess Juju. Great job. Loved the headings.

Yes, little sis was doing her best to talk Marisol into having self-respect and backbone. How Marisol got like this with such a strong family is a mystery.

Loved the scene of Julieta comforting Robert when his treasured photo was lost. Well done. Unbelievable though that he never made copies. Oh well, he's done so now.

Yes, Ana is a nut case. Was it guilt, or fear of discovery, that caused her to think about suicide? How in the hell could she watch Blanca and Ignacio's pain all these years? Hey, I just realized I don't remember Ana's husband. Have we met him yet?
 

Good Morning!!

Princess Juju, thank you for this great recap!!

I didn't just want to kick ICKnacio, I wanted to hit Marisol for defending ICK. Niecie, I agree, where did her parents go wrong??? But then the 3 sisters have completely different personalities...and I really like Dani.

My heart broke for little uuan Pablo when he ran back to the door and started yelling for his mommy and daddy...a tearjerker scene.

And yes, Niecie, we met Ana husband briefly in the first episode I think.
 

*Juan Pablo
 

Thank you, Princess Juju.

Wow.Ana is an evil mess. The actress looks familiar, but I cannot remember what tn I saw her in .

Dan A.is doing a good job of making me feel very sad for him. Pobrecito! He and Julieta make a sweet couple. I like the hominess and watching them share meals.

Our Brian from Vino is playing a real scumball here. Ugh.

Ignacio..another ugh. Is this another girl power message like Doble ?

IT..Chickie..his are you and your animalitos doing? I am watching the news reports and sending out good vibrations to you.
 

Thanks, Princess. Great recap!

So, as we expected, the "son in waiting" has turned out to be a con-man

Ana is the snake in the grass. Funny what envy and hatred can do. Will Robert remember her eventually?

Ignacio is the usual crazymaking cheater making himself into the "victim". How long until Marisol can break through the "brainwashing"?

Hugo is the ne'er do well son and Catalina his willing enabler. I was so glad Robert did not give in to her.

So glad we found out who the "mystery man" was.











 

Thanks Princess!

I honestly find Julian and Ana both reprehensible but Julian is more evil to me. He is actively scamming a family that suffered severe psychological,emotional losses for pure financial gain. Ana has scammed the family for 30 years but she doesn't seem to be a sadist about it(Though she gets off torturing herself ). whereas Julian does it for pure adrenaline. He probably gets off being a scammer and ruining other people's hopes.
 

Countx: Good to see you back!
 

Princess, it was so good to read your snarky and sensational recap. It's been a while.

"Marisol's husband is a giant piece of crap. This is not an exaggeration, the guy is horrible" captured all of what we were thinking and feeling. "Side Note: I find the hard to believe, while the family is not rich I can't see grandma letting Marisol and her family starve". Exactly.

I totally concur with your summary of him as your "usual crazymaking cheater making himself into the "victim" description Jarifa.

I thought this was supposed to be a comedy. Did I misunderstand? There have been a few fun moments but really none that I can think of last night.

"My heart hurts for Robert". Yes. Watching him beat the orphanage door with his little fists, in frightened agony was almost unwatchable. And the adult Robert's panic and desperation to find the missing picture was almost as bad.

Robert's strength is that he is naturally kind, sensitive and caring. His saving grace is that he has a loving, supportive, strong partner in Julieta. Perhaps it's too early to judge, but this couple together seem invincible.

While nothing will excuse it, I wonder why Ana did it. When she abandoned him, it seemed as though she were discarding an unwanted pet who had become a nuisance. Niecie, you asked an interesting question. I think Ana (sort of) swallowed the pills due to both guilt and fear. If she sees or suspects Robert might be getting close to finding his family, I shudder to think of what she might do. She is unhinged and evil. A lethal combination.

I don't remember Ana's husband at all either Rgv Chick. Susanlynn, the actress was on something very recently but I can't recall what.

I think Juan the ex-student is going to cause trouble for Julieta professionally. He has revenge on his bird brain mind. Ack.

Purposely deceiving someone into thinking they are your long lost child is despicable. And while Julian is a miserable excuse for a human being, what Ana did, ripping a child from his home, decimating him and causing his parents years of unresolved anguish is I feel, by far the greater crime.

I have a question. Who was the woman with Sylvia (the grandmother)? She had curly shoulder length hair and a white peasant blouse.

Happy Friday all.

Diana
 

Thanks Steve!

Diana, speaking of Julian I woder who is supplying him with info neccesary to deceive the family? How was he able to describe his case with such vivid details? .Is someone trying to get at poor Blanca or is Julian just some sick genious?

Curiously Marcos Romero had/has a romantic relationship with Susana Gonzales(Ceci from La Candidata) .But here's a bigger twist: Jessica Coch was married to Roberto Gomez Hernandez, producer of El Hotel De Los Secretos and El Color De La Pasion. Its a funny coincidence that Diana Bracho had a role there as the famous Teresa Alarcon! Roberto Gomez was also married to Chantal Andere.
 

Marcos Montero*
 

Susanlynn, I remember the Ana actress from the Corazon Salvaje version with Yanez. She was the much younger woman married to an old rich guy for his money and cheating on him with a dirty scoundrel.
 

Diana, the lady with Imelda (Sylvia) was Polita, her daughter-in-law married to Audifaz.

Susy, my animalitos and I are doing fine. Harvey passed and waved 'hello." He said he might send over some rain later, but I'm still waiting. The people in the Corpus Christi to Houston are are the ones that are in most danger of being affected, my prayers go out to them.
 

Thanks Princess!!!!

I'm with you, Ana is BSC!!! The way she was hitting her head in the bathroom. Something definitely wrong with her. I was hoping that she didn't know who the little boy was but then she said his name. She looks much younger than Blanca so is it possible she was a teenager and not married into the family yet? Could the reason she can't have children be because of mental illness and the meds she has to take? On the one hand she looked very sad and guilty and the other, a raving lunatic. Schizo?

I'm glad Robert has Julian's number now. Hopefully he can keep Blanca from losing any money.

I was kinda glad Juli' s mom went off on Blanca. I mean the chutzpah for Blanca to barely know Juli and badmouthing her to a woman she just met (who she thinks is her suegra)! Blanca crossed the line big time.

I think Marisol is at her lowest point and looking for any little piece to hold on to. Glad Diana tried to knock some sense into her but it may be too soon for it to hit its mark. Marisol needs some time to process and since she has little money, she is better staying where she is until she has a good plan.
 

Niecie, I watched and liked Corazon Salvaje with big Ed, but I cannot remember that actress .

OT..Chickie .glad to hear that Harvey turned away from you. Now, if he could just you a gent!e but of steady rain. ☔
 

thank you Princess, after a year of following TNs and this blog I am able to understand with the CC 80%, I was lost with the scene of Juli and the prospective client.

My favorite TN so far has been Despertar Contigo, here I love the scenes of the city, the food and life in a multi generational family. The pain of loss, power of envy and love of family is well conveyed.

I kinda want/ don't want to know why the show-runner of this series has made so many patio member wary...

I think Carvivlie is onto something, JP was the only male heir and beloved, I agree Ana was worming her way into the family.
thanks again


 

Rena, I tried to watch Despertar Contigo but with no recaps and no excellent patio I didn't keep up. I wasn't too keen on the female lead in that one. I think Daniel Arenas does a better job in comedies though so far I am really liking him in this. I must say that the two shows that I saw him in that weren't comedies, CI and LG, were both horribly written.
 

Thank you Rgv Chick! I will need to look the actress up - I know I've seen her before. Ah, she's playing Rene C's wife.

Niecie, I loved CS '09 and have absolutely no recollection of "Ana" in it at all.

Blanca is quite judgmental, and a bit hasty in forming (and sharing!) her opinions. That said, I feel for her so am willing to overlook much.

Count, Julian is twisted, no doubt about it. Although seeing him successfully fleecing Blanca and watching his self satisfied smirk at "outwitting" her, we really have no back story. How does he know everything? There could very well be a family insider, seeking to cause more harm. He strikes me as a lone wolf, but perhaps he is being fed inside information. I am really looking forward to Robert bringing him down. He is a mean (and strong) character, so I hope Robert is careful.

Diana
 

Gabriel Mussi AKA Bird Brain, is not a client... Cklass (Julieta) is the client, and Gabriel's company is the better option (low costs) as provider, and Julieta is the most interested in signing a contract to mantain the best conditions for Cklass.

 

Diana, there could be an insider but I hope he is just a lone wolf cause it would make him look more terrifying! Scammer type people are another form of sociopath/psychopath that are very knowledgeable at taking advantage of perilous situations such as natural catastrophes, family death, missing persons or even fake wills! What is being portrayed in this show is nothing new for certain people in real life. There are many Blanca's in this world.

Speaking of natural disasters I wish all the best for those close Harvey's reach.
 

There was a worker at the orphanage that gave Julian a look when he first appeared to Blanca there, so I assumed the worker had fed Julian inside information and they were in this together.

The actress playing Renee C's wife was in Hasta el fin del mundo. She came in the show toward the end and played a prodigal mother who had abandoned her son to be raised by his paternal grandmother. (The son was the hot young boxer who became a singer and was in love with the girl from the rich family.) Her hairdo in Hasta was more flattering than the one she has here.
 

Niecie, thank you. That makes perfect sense and explains a lot.

I wish I could remember the actress. I saw Hasta from start to finish but nothing is ringing a bell. My memory is getting so bad...That said, in looking at her face, I think she is much prettier than portrayed here. I figured I must have seen her to think that.

Diana
 

Niecie, I think you're right, someone is feeding Julian the information so that he can go after Blanca for money.

I don't know what to think of Ana, she's always around trying to be "helpful", I don't understand why she would take JP and dump him at the orphanage. One this is clear, that lady is nuts!
 

I don't think there was a reason for it, Princess. Lots of people did very foolish things in the past that they now regret. Ana is one of the few villians I actually relate to and feel sorry for. Ana will now be forced to bury any evidence of the truth altough her mental state already betrays her. I hope they don't turn her into a psycho witch and let her do some noble things in the end. Her breakdown is quite sad to watch.
 

Countx- I don't know why you feel sorry for her, taking a child from his family and keeping quiet for 30 years while watching the child's family suffer is not a "mistake"-it's a deliberate cruel act.
 

The actress playing Renee C's wife was also in Lichita as the wife of the bad guy. She was quite pretty in that. Her hair was much lighter. Here it looks like they have darkened her hair and eyebrows.
 

Thank you Princess Juju for jumping in and doing this recap! I agree, Marisol's husband is a piece of crap. His explanation of "boys will be boys" and it "means nothing" is nothing but crap. She should divorce him.

I don't understand this Ana. What in the world would she have gained by taking Robert as Juan Pablo?

I just realized the guy trying to scam Blanca pretending to be her son and pretending to have a broken foot is Juan Vidal who played "Gutierrez" from Vino el Amor.
 

Carvivlie, I do remember the actress from Lichita! Thank you.

Cynthia, yes, "Gut" is even meaner and nastier here.

Diana
 

Carvivlie, Oh yeah, now I remember her in Lichita too. She was pretty good in that. And also had a more flattering hairstyle in that one too.
 

Princess Juju good to read you again. I haven't watched this really good yet but it looks like it will be a pretty good funny TN. I haven't seen some of these actors in a long time and it is kind of good to see them in something light-hearted and funny.
That was kind of mean stevenage I'm thinking of turning off an engine then leaving. Why don't they want to be found out about to be found out about? is it about money? money makes people do dumb things including keeping many secrets.You gotta be Pretty cruel to do that to a child and Watch the parents suffer. More antics To come.

Thank you Princess Juju.

 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder