Monday, November 27, 2017

Caer en Tentación #28, 11/27/17, Lunes: Mrs Robinson to the Rescue


Chapter 28: Mrs Robinson to the Rescue

Why didn't you tell me anything?” Santiago asked.
Because I didn't know,” Carolina told him. “The way I was feeling I didn't want it to happen this way. I had a little fainting spell, and I didn't want to tell you until I was sure. That's all.”
Caro, why didn't –” He stopped himself for a second. “Let me just see the doctor out.”
As he left the room Carolina adjusted to sit up straighter and took a deep breath. She had not planned on telling him at all or at least in the immediate future.

Raquel was trying to get Federico to talk about Mia. He revealed nothing, but his mother knew something was very wrong. He looked guilty for having lied to her. After she went downstairs he went into Mia's room.
She's worried about you,” he told her.
You didn't say anything, right?” she asked, without looking at him.
No. I lied. But she suspects you're cutting yourself.”
No. She saw a little blood on my mattress. I told her I hurt myself while removing hair.”
Federico sat on the floor next to her.
Well, she didn't believe you. I covered for you but I don't believe you either.” He looked at her. She did not look back at him. “Mia, stop cutting yourself. It's not good.”
You are a devil. I only told everything to you.” She looked at him. “Get out of my room.”

Lola and Nicolás were down in the kitchen when Santiago came back.
How is Mother?”
What did the doctor say?”
Your mother is fine. She's pregnant.”
Seriously?” asked Lola.
Yes.” He saw that his children were more than surprised.
We're going to have a little brother?”
Looks like it. The doctor said that the pregnancy is high-risk, so we're all going to have to do our part. We'll have to take good care of her.”
Yes, yes; count on us, Dad,” said Nicolás.
Santiago looked at his children carefully.
Is everything alright, Lola?” he asked.
Yes,” she said, but Nicolás could see that all was not well with his sister.
Well, I'm going to talk with your mother,” Santiago said, then went back upstairs. Lola waited until he could not hear.
Can you believe this? She takes me to get contraception and she ends up pregnant.” She left the kitchen.
Santiago was sitting near the foot of the bed.
Caro, I know we didn't expect this but I don't understand you. Really.”
I couldn't react,” she said. “To have a baby now when you have only one job and I have the catering business... I'm sorry. I should have said something before. Forgive me.”
Santiago moved over to be next to her.
My love, don't say that. It's my fault that we've not talked much, that we've become distant from each other. I want this to be my last apology.”
No, no, don't say that. It's my fault,” she said as he embraced her. “Forgive me, please. I was very irritable... it's the hormones.”
He replied that this was a blessing and she was not to worry. It was perhaps a good thing that he could not see the guilty look on her face.
Lola had Carolina's cell phone and she looked at it in her room. The latest text read
Carolina, tell me. I want to know how you are.
She shut it off and went immediately to her parents' room, stopping suddenly at seeing her father there.
Lola, what's up?” he asked.
Nothing. Mother left her cell phone downstairs,” she said, handing it over to Carolina.
Thanks,” Carolina said, as she took it.
Lola, stay with your mother a little while. I'll go down and start dinner.”
Sure.”
After Santiago was out of earshot, Lola looked back at her mother.
Damián sent you a message,” she said. “He wants to know how you are.”
I'll call him later,” Carolina said, putting the phone down.
How odd that he's so worried about you, isn't it?”
Daughter – ”
No. I'm going down to help Dad.”
She left the room and closed the door. Carolina checked her voicemail. There was a creepy message from Andres referencing the secret and what went on in the hotel.

Both families dined together at the Alvarados' home when Santiago announced that Carolina was pregnant. Raquel was as excited as though Carolina were her own sister, getting up from the table to hug both of them. She did not notice the smug smile on Carolina's face that was just long enough to be noticed by Damián and Mia, who said nothing. Raquel went back to her seat, asking whether they had thought about names. She did not notice the near-glower on Damián's face as Carolina answered her questions. Finally Damián, realizing that his attitude could be visible, proposed a congratulatory toast.
What would you like, a boy or a girl?” Raquel asked.
A girl,” said Santiago, looking at Carolina. She agreed.
Right after dinner the teen children were upstairs in Lola's room. Lola began teasing Federico as though she was coming on to him, which provoked Mia to tease her. She then asked Nicolás if they could go to his room. Federico tried to stop them, but Lola distracted him and their siblings left the room.
The adults finished their coffee and Raquel did not allow Carolina to clear the table. She helped Santiago clear it, leaving Carolina alone with Damián. After a very brief and even more awkward silence she looked at him.
Forgive me. I didn't plan this. What happened is that Santiago found out and –”
We have to go away together this weekend.”
I can't, Damián.”
Please.”
I can't go away from here. What will I say?”
We have to think about what we have to do. I'm sure this baby is mine.”
Raquel and Santiago talked about this unanticipated surprise. She was sure this would bring him and Carolina closer. However, he saw that she had something else on her mind.
It's Mia. Things aren't going well with Damián but this time it's Mia.”
What about Mia?”
I don't know what going on with her but I can't find the way to get her to talk about it. I wonder whether she talks to Lola or Nicolás. I asked Fede but he's being very strange and won't talk to me.”
I could talk to them for you.”
If it doesn't bother you I'd like to do it. Can I?”
Go ahead and talk to them.”
What's up with you and Caro? You now that pregnancy and hormones can have their effect – ”
You're right. That's why Carolina's been a little strange lately.”
Of course.”
Speaking of strange things, I don't like going to your friend Gabriela's.”
Why?” she laughed. “What did she do?”
She was coming on to me the whole time.” Raquel laughed. “Don't laugh; it's serious. I'm not going back; I'll send Nacho or Augustin.”
It's funny, but I'll tell you, it's most important that you don't do anything to make your wife jealous, especially now. I tell you, Gabriela has an eye –”
I'll be careful, don't worry. What did she say to you?”
It wasn't good. She actually proposed the idea to me to 'switch partners.'”
And what do I have to do with that?”
She thought there was something between us and –”
Well, I told her “no”.
She thought I would like this and [???]
They laughed, not realizing that they were missing a clue.

I said I didn't want to be with anyone else but you,” Mia told Nicolás.
And with Joaquin?”
With him least of all.”
And with me? Do you want nothing to happen?”
Yes. With you, yes.” She touched his face and looked into his eyes. “Because you're very special.”
I really like you.”
Me, too. I really like you,” she said, almost seductively before pulling away. ”But I don't want anything to happen.”
Well, would you at least let me kiss you?”
A kiss? What would you like most?”
To kiss you.”
Give me a kiss.”
He began to kiss her and she responded. He moved his right hand down to her waist then to her thigh just below where it was covered by her skirt. She immediately pushed him back and got up. “What are you doing? I can't trust you.”
I'm sorry. I don't know how not to show how I feel.”
Do what I do.”
What do you do?”
I cut myself.” She moved in and bit his lower lip. He started to bleed. He looked confused and even frightened. She looked him in the eye. “You want more? Then I have it.”
She held his left hand, the one that had squeezed her thigh, on the nightstand and cut across his palm with a ballpoint pen. Several times.
You want me to be with you? You have to want everything about me. Everything.”
He managed not to cry out. When she stood up he pulled his hand back and looked at her. If he did not realize she was as mad as a March hare his IQ had to be subnormal.

The following morning Carolina packed a small suitcase, telling Santiago that she was going to visit her sister-in-law Elisa for the weekend. There was something she wanted to buy and she wanted to give her news about the baby. Santiago asked if she expected to see Vicente and she told him yes, in a tone that said she was not happy about that.
Well, then, let me help you.”
She stopped what she was doing.
I want to take care of you and the baby.”
No, don't worry. The truth is it would be better for you not to go.” He tried to answer. “It's that her house is very small and I don't want to inconvenience her. You'd be helping me more by staying here with the kids so they won't be alone and I won't worry about them, especially with what's going on with Lola.”
Let me take you there.”
I'm fine.”
I'm just so emotional about the baby, like we're starting over. What do you say?”
I'm well. Seriously. Help me the way I asked. I'm off.”
They kissed, then embraced. Before he could pick it up she took her suitcase and left. “If anything comes up we'll talk.”
He looked a little disconcerted as she walked out.

She met Damián at a petrol station a safe distance away. She got off the bus at the side of the road and they shared a long kiss before he put her suitcase in the trunk of his car and they drove off. He opened the door to the cabana and told her he had bought it for them. A few kisses later she pulled back.
What's wrong?”
What are we going to do? What can we do with our lives, with Santiago –”
Hush. Today there is nothing but you and me and our baby.” They kissed many times.
Later after making love on black sheets on a waterbed near the roaring fire they talked about loving each other and not being able to live without each other.
I was just thinking that in a short time things are going to change because I will have my baby and it will be difficult to come here on the bus on the highway –”
Listen to me, what I have to say. I'm disposed to continue with all this. This baby is mine and I will take care of it.”
Damián, what are you talking about?”
This is the fruit of our love. I love you, and we're going to have a baby.”
What are you saying? This will destroy both our families.”
Don't say that to me. Things can go on like this. We're going to have a baby and we won't renounce this.”
This baby is part of my family and my family is my children. Santiago, too. I can't do this.”
I bought this cabana for us to pass happy moments here. Enjoy it. Therefore can we not talk about anything other than ourselves.”
I agree,” she said. “Nothing else, therefore, this is our farewell.”

Santiago and I share many things, Lola,” Raquel began. “We share a lot of sadness, we share betrayal, we share a lot of feelings. And through all this your father has become the most... the person who best understands me. That sustains me. He's my anchor. I don't want to offend you and I don't want to upset you but I want to tell you that I love you, and I love your brothers as much as I love Santiago.”
I don't want to make you feel bad but I'm confused by all this.”
I understand. I'm confused, too. The thing is I'm not yet ready to face these things with Santiago because it's difficult. It's difficult for you but I'm asking you to understand because it's also difficult for us. The problem is that now thanks to Andres I can't be seen with your father. I can't [???]
I'm afraid. Now my father is all my brothers and I have. I don't want to lose him like I lost my mother.”
You won't lose him. We aren't going to lose him.” She wiped a tear from Lola's face, almost ignoring her own.

Santiago and Alina were in Antonio's office. A court stenographer typed through the entire interrogation while Alina kept a watchful eye on her client.
And you always were together?” Antonio asked Santiago. “You and Damián's wife when both couples took a trip?”
Yes, but that was normal. Our familes were always together; we were friends.”
And both of you were ignorant of the relationship between Damián Becker and your wife?”
Yes, of course. It never occurred to me that Carolina would deceive me in that way.”
Neither did you know that Damián Becker bought a cabana for the two of them?”
Of course. We found out after Carolina died.”
And how did you find out?”
Lisa, Caro's sister-in-law. We were investigating the information that Carolina was going away with Damián. Every road led to uncovering lies about this.”
And what are your feelings now about your wife?”
Deception. Much pain.”

Mia was taking care of Benjamin when Miriam arrived. Although she did not say so explicitly she was not pleased at seeing Mia in charge of a child and was even less pleased that the child was Santiago's son. She knew where Santiago was.
And your mother? Is she with him?”
Yes.” Jovita silently entered the room from behind Miriam.
Mia, what I don't understand is how you can be so involved with this family while your father is in a hospital bed fighting for his life.”
We are worried about Dad,” she said.
Girl, not as much as you worry about this family.” She gestured toward Benjamin. Mia must have stared at her blankly because she gave up. “Very well, I'm leaving.” She picked up her handbag. “Tell your mother that I will have your father brought to my house.” She then walked out. Jovita stared after her for a moment and put her hand on Mia's shoulder.
Don't pay her any mind; you know how she is.”
Their attention immediately went to Benjamin, who had taken something out of Mia's backpack.

Antonio and Fernando entered the office where Antonio said to close the door. They were talking about Santiago. Antonio was still convinced that Santiago had nothing to do with the crime.
The judge is bothering me for a DNA test on Benjamin. The fact is I don't want to demoralize Santiago more. He could lose something.”
Yes, that's true, boss.”
Stop telling everything to your wife. I've had to talk to the judge about what she's saying on the news. This is causing problems!”
Boss, I assure you I told her nothing.”
Then where does she get what she's saying? It has to come from somewhere.”
What happened is she looked through my cell phone. She's looked through my papers and my computer. I can't operate like this. If you want to remove me from this case –”
No, no! I can't lose my best man over this. But, Godoy, I can't understand your marriage. Until when will you put up with this woman?”
I don't know. Truly, boss, I don't know.”

Relax, you were perfect,” Alina told Santiago. “You gave a perfect declaration.”
How can you tell me to be calm? I didn't kill my wife; this is crazy.”
I know. I understand. Believe me, there is nothing to implicate you and you made a statement because you had to.”
Now what?”
Now that your statement is in testimony they will call your children.”
My children?”
Yes. Also, Damián's wife, their children; the whole Becker family.”
What happens with Andres' statement?”
That has been dismissed. They looked at all the security camera videos and you attacked nobody. Besides in the second round they found nothing.”
So I can go home?”
Yes.”
How much do I owe you?”
We'll talk about that another time. I will talk to Nicolás at our next meeting.”
Thanks.” He reached to shake her hand. She took his hand and kissed him on the cheek just as Lola and Raquel arrived. Santiago embraced and kissed his daughter, then introduced Raquel to Alina. They shook hands as Santiago told them that she was Nico's boss. Alina took her leave, saying she had a lot of things to do at the office. Lola seemed favorably impressed with her while Raquel looked weary and a little suspicious.

Alina returned to her office and told Nicolás that things had gone well and she would make another appointment with Santiago. They went into her office.
Do you need anything else?” he asked.
Only to verify if anyone else in in the office,” she said as she started closing the venetian blinds on the windows to the corridor.
Alright,” he said and stepped outside. He saw her close the last of the blinds.

Upon arrival at the Becker house the girls went off with Benjamin, leaving Raquel and Santiago in the living room. They talked about avoiding being seen together.
Of course your lawyer slso advised that,” Raquel said.
My lawyer?”
Yes; it's obvious.”
What does my lawyer have to do with this?”
You sat around, closely, talking; I don't know.”
I just met her.” He smiled, probably thinking that Raquel was jealous. “She's Nico's boss. He asked for her to help, she agreed to. She was very generous.”
Generous? Oh, forget about it.”
About you? I can't. I can't, Raquel. I can't do it.”
He took her hand and she released his as she stepped closer to whisper.
I'd die if anything happened to you. But if anyone asks about us and the kids –”
He started to close the distance between them but Lola's voice stopped him.
Dad, it's Antonio. He needs to talk to you and you didn't answer your cell.” She handed him her cell phone. When he ended the call he told Lola that this was about a DNA test. “They want to know if Benjamin is my son.” He took the baby from her.

Nobody is here,” Nicolás said.
Perfect,” said Alina as she leaned against the desk. “Come in and close the door.” He obeyed. “Lock it.” He obeyed again. “We have to talk about your father's bill.”
Yes. What do we owe?”
Alina walked over to him and slowly removed the jacket she had bought for him that week.
I want to see your body,” she said.
He began unbuttoning his shirt. He did not even ask why she was making such a request. He did, however, look confused. He removed his shirt, revealing a well-toned hairless chest. Alina then moved in on him and kissed him. She then turned her back to him for just long enough for him to kiss the nape of her neck, then returned to the front of her desk. She removed her black lace thong and slid it past her stiletto heels without taking her eyes off him. She opened his belt and shoved the thong into his trousers, kissed him, then backed away.
I have to go,” she said as she picked something up from here desk. “Here are the keys to the office. And tomorrow we will continue to talk about your father.”
She left the office. Nicolás stood still for a moment, speechless. He picked up the thong and stared at it for a moment. In that moment he realized that Mia had been right. He had fallen into a trap door and the hole was too deep to jump out of.

Rueda was in Andres' office talking about the case. Andres was not pleased that his charges had been dismissed and that they were not in a position to do anything about it. Rueda then asked him where he was at the time of the accident.

Nicolás went to see Mia.
Are you here because your father went to jail? If that's not the reason [???].” He sat on the couch. “What? I don't matter to you?”
No,but you have to understand. I couldn't answer you before because I was busy at my job. I couldn't.”
Your job or your boss? Why did she pick you up in her car? What happened?”
Nothing. What could happen? She's my boss.”
And you and I? What are we, Nicolás?”
I don't know but I had hoped we'd be a couple.”
I got down with you, and you know how much I wanted to, Nico.”
She took his uninjured hand and placed it on her bare left thigh. They began kissing intensely. His jacket and her sweater hit the carpeted floor and she stepped on his jacket with shod feet before lying on the bed.

Lola protested that Benjamin was her brother. Santiago emphasized that the boy was his son, but Lola commented that he had doubts. Raquel said that the DNA test would end that. Santiago had had enough. He asked Lola to leave him and Raquel so they could talk alone.
Relax, Santiago,” Raquel told him.
How can I? I think the best thing right now for me would be to leave the house. I need to be alone. I need to think. [???]
She stood close to him, separated only by the baby boy.

The next day Jovita came up to Mia's room to clean as she was getting ready to leave. She told her that Nico was inviting her out to eat later and she wouldn't be home.
Well, can't you invite him here?” Jovita asked.
Then she found the black lace thong.
Why didn't you put this in with the dirty laundry?”
Mia stared. She knew where it had to have come from.

Fernando was at the Alvarados' house with the doctor and lab technician. He told Santiago they would inform him of the test results shortly.
Do you really think Benjamin is your son?” Lola asked.
I don't know. The dates of the pregnancy –”
Dad, let me take him,” Nico said. He took the baby and went outside.
Dad, are you alright?” Lola asked.
I don't know,” he said, with a worried look. “You?”
I don't know either.”
They embraced. Santiago tried to assure Lola – and himself – that everything will be alright.

Raquel knocked on Mia's bathroom door. She was in the shower, sitting on its floor under the running water. There was blood on the floor.
What's up?” she called out.
I want to see you before I leave. You didn't come down to eat. Are you alright?”
I'll get something out on the street. I'm in the shower now.”
Did you see your aunt?”
No, I didn't sleep here. She didn't sleep here.”
Now where could she be?” Raquel asked herself. “Little one, it's okay. Call me if anything comes up.”
Mia looked both afraid and relieved at the same time.

That night Santiago took the mattress out of the house and threw it on the walk. He doused it in kerosene. He cried out in frustration, then Raquel arrived.
What are you doing?” she asked.
I can't, I can't,” he said, tears streaming down. “I can't go on like this.” He threw a lit match onto the mattress and it burst into flames. “I could not stop thinking about you.”

They kissed as the flames burned higher.

Labels:


Comments:
Nico obviously has never seen The Graduate. The fallout here, however, could end up being more tragic.
 

Thank you Urban, for your detailed recap with a perfect title, and putting it up so early for those of us in PST zone. Now I can go to bed. TNs shown at 10:00 pm PST are killing me.

Mia is not only emotionally sick but she is scaring me. I've also decided, but I'm not sure exactly why, that Damian could be Caro's killer. Mia is probably capable, but she couldn't do it alone, i.e., shooting Caro and dragging the body away. She would have also hit her father over the head with a shovel. Not sure she is big enough or strong enough.

Poor Nico!
 

I don't see a motive for Damian to be Carolina's killer. He bought that love nest and took all those risks. If -- to paraphrase BB King -- the thrill was gone all he had to do was let her break up with him for the nth time. In my book the person he would most likely kill is Andres because of that video (which he had to have backed up) and for what Andres has been doing independent of this situation.

One thing I am certain of is that if Damian had divorced Raquel to be with Carolina he would have been bored with her within a year. Compared to Raquel she is a mouse. Raquel has heretofore had a strong personality and can get things done. Women who always require protection become a burden in addition to a bore.

Mia, on the other hand, is a very logical suspect. This episode demonstrates the depth of her mental illness... and that Nico isn't as mentally healthy as he seemed at first. After Mia cut him across the hand he should have run as far away from her as he could get. So he's now caught between a sick girl of an appropriate age and Mrs Robinson (who at least seems to have banished that stupid wool cap from her presence).
 

I know that Dam being Caro's killer is a stretch, but I don't think he "loves" her as much as he just "obsessed" with her. I think if he thought she could ruin his life that he would do away with her.

Also the most obvious killer(s) in my opinion are Andres or Vicente. Maybe Lola but I can't see her killing her mom.

I would guess that Cynthia is also suspect...
 

ooh... maybe Miriam and Andres as a team?
 

Oops wait! Miriam wouldn't want to hurt her little boy. I'm not yet quite awake this morning...
 

Thanks UA!

That kiss at the end was hot....literally. Raquel is the only one Santi can turn to in a moment of need.

I doubt Nico is the first young guy that Alina has seduced. I'm surprised she hasn't been caught. I don't know how ambitious Nico is but that's not the way to get ahead in your career. She just might bring him down.

I wonder how many times in those three years Caro said goodbye to Damian only to go back with him. I wonder if she knew that the unborn baby was Santiago's. Guess we will see how that all plays out.

Of all the children, Nico seems to be the one having the hardest time accepting that his mom had affair. Santiago wouldn't have done the DNA test had he not been ordered to by a judge. The results may be a huge blow for the Alvarado family.
 

Miriam wouldn't have wanted her widdle boy killed. The question is whether she would go after Andres if he tried and she knew. I don't see her as being part of the murder conspiracy, even to kill Carolina. The reason is that while Miriam would consider her to be even lower than Raquel in terms of class, she might have hoped that the affair would end Raquel and Damian's marriage.

Then she would consider murdering Carolina. She's as bad as Ana Joaquina in El Privilegio de Amar.

Per yesterday's comment about it being seriously difficult to fake being in a coma, I don't see what Miriam would gain by having Damian moved to her home beyond the ability to keep Raquel away from him. It would not increase Damian's ability to come out of the coma and it would compromise his medical situation if anything sudden would happen, good or bad. In fact, since Andres is our prime suspect (for reasons Miriam is unaware of) it puts him in even more danger.

Raquel needs to challenge this legally. She is still Damian's wife. She may want to file for divorce as soon as he becomes conscious, but until then she has the legal right to have the last word on his care.
 

Thanks, UA. I won't be able to catch up till later tonight, but I'm looking forward to reading your recap.

After Mia cut him across the hand he should have run as far away from her as he could get.

Nico is nuts to still be involved with Mia three years after that cut. I guess his boss lady is so sexy that he doesn't realize he's being sexually harassed in the workplace. He didn't run from Mia and the poor dupe won't run from Alina when she makes her next move.
 

Thanks Urban I don't know how you do it to get all of the dialogue but I am glad you do. I did not catch that Mia said that she cut herself. I heard "me control" but "me corto" makes more sense.

I agree that Nico is in trouble with those two women. He does not even look happy with either of them, just like a deer caught in headlights, two very manipulative, sick headlights.

I can't stand Carolina and Damian..Ughhhh! she does not want to break up the families...please!!!! she broke up the families the minute she fell into Damian's claws. What she needs to do is divorce Santi, go live her 6 to 8 months of pleasure with Dam, get dumped, and then go live with Vicente, but not before giving Benji to Santi. And Damian after dumping Carol, go live with mommy dearest, right after a judge awards Raquel all of his money...oh well it's too late for that.
 

Catching the dialogue is what makes my recaps take 8 hours to do. I sometimes back up and listen two more times if I have trouble getting it. I also try to get it as exact because I am concerned that paraphrasing may convey an incorrect or ambiguous meaning. If I don't get it after three attempts I put in the [???] for what is missed. Other teammates can e-mail me the translation if they know it and I'll fix it later for the sake of future readers.

Some series are more worthy of this attention than others: VEA was not while PyP, LC, YNCELH, and this one are. This one is a murder mystery and a character study at the same time, a tricky tightrope for writers. It's a good writing job even if one thinks the story is a bit dark. Having said that I hope we're not treated to a repeat of the final dozen episodes of YNCELH in which we got whiplash at the twists and turns until they weren't making any sense anymore.

I am less neutral about Carolina now than before; that smug look she threw Raquel after her pregnancy was announced looked like she was mentally flipping the bird at her. This doesn't justify her being murdered no matter who did the crime.

What I am expecting is that Miriam will fully turn Mia against Raquel. That girl crossed fully over to the Dark Side in this episode and may be past the point of no return.
 

Urban, I am in awe of and am truly humbled by your incredible translations that mesh so seamlessly with your smooth flow of words.

We are so very fortunate to have you here.

I must admit that I understood almost none of the dialog last night. That, coupled with the fact everyone here seems angry or hysterical, makes it almost impossible to understand what is occurring.

I agree with all the comments about Mia. Her cutting Nico's hand was horrifying. She is a danger to herself and to others. She is crying out for help and I can only rue that Damian did not put at least a tenth of the energy he expended on Caro, worrying and taking care of his daughter. Even Raquel, who is at least cognizant seems not to understand the severity of the situation.

Who knew that having 2 women pursue Nico could be so disturbing? Alina is even more dangerous than Mia as she cloaks her preferences in credible knowledge and understanding of the law. What a terrible spot Nico is in! The only person I can think of so ill prepared to handle the situation is Fede!

I took Caro's look to Raq as kind of a suppressed smile. Because her life ended so violently, I guess I can't bring myself to criticize her for much (other than for having the affair and for hurting those in her orbit of course).

TF, I also wondered how many half hearted attempts Caro has made to break up with Damian too.

I'm trying to hang in with this but the late hour has me sleep deprived and the dark content is not helping the quality of the few hours of sleep I'm getting.

UA, fantastic. Thank you.

Diana
 

Diana: Is Mrs. Robinson a Cougar violating youngins ?

The title of the recap seems to suggest she's the dominant figure in the secret escapade relationship.

 

UA: The big question is whether Mia's Dark Side turn will have deadly results down the road (see Daniela Montenegro from "PyP") ?
 

UA, I forgot to mention that "Mrs. Robinson" shot was inspired.

Steve, I think Alina is definitely older than the teen age Nico, so yes, I think she qualifies as a cougar! :)

Diana
 

Urban, thank you for your superb recap and the work you put into it. I'm not sure that I want to continue to watch this novela but may simply read the recaps. I find the kids really irritating and am turnoff by all of their inane problems. The four main actors are superb.
 

Thanks Urban for your great recap!
 

Urban--Thanks greatly for the next installment on this once in a lifetime novela to come along that has me wanting more---of the murder mystery and how it's going to be solved. ITA that this could stand on its own without the irritating teenagers.
 

UA, very good recap. This is indeed a
Very troubling story. Damian really do not care about anyone's agenda but his
Own. Now his is he gonna continue and
Take care of the baby while she still
Married to santiago?Sounds like he was
Scared his joy ride was coming to an end and he'd say anything. Even crazy
Stuff.These two people dug abottomless
Blackhole for themselves and everybody
Close to them got sucked in with them.
And he layin up in a coma while every
One else goin Through hell.Of his and
Caro's makin.
I do wish the teens weren't involved in this drama.Theirs aren't as good or
Not good at all.Mia act like somebody that belongs in therapy.That girl got some real Serious mojo goin on with her. I would not be surprised if she
Did it. She's crazy enough. There's a
Whole lotta crazy goin on in this show I hope they get to the nitty gritty soon.
Thank you Urban.
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder