Saturday, January 27, 2018

Caer en Tentacion #71, 1/26/2018: To live and let live,yet when it comes to Damian just let him die.


In the past:
Carol says what matters is that Raquel does not find out about the affair, and he agrees. So I am just your lover and I am Santi’s wife. Carol tells Damian that it is time to end their relationship. He replies “are you jealous of Raquel?” to which she says that it’s not that but they are about to be discovered and she would not be able to face her children if they were found out. Damian makes his little victim face and says “I love you with all of my being” he begins to cry. But Carol just says “If you love me you have to get away from me” He then says “Don’t say that please” she gets up and leaves.

Agustin is with his cousin Florencia out in the street. Flo just bought a toy for Benji. Agustin asks her if she likes Santi. He says he knows how she is so please tell him what is going on. “You like Santi don’t you?” Flo denies it. He then tells her just watch it because he recommended her and does not want to lose his job.

Mia is having a conversation with Nico, she wonders what is up with Fede because he does not know if he is gay or not. Nico tells her to let him be and then gives her some stellar advice, “it doesn’t matter if he is gay or not, his preferences don’t matter what matter is Love. Love is love right? Don’t you want your brother to be happy?”


Agustin is now with Nacho telling him he is worried about Flo falling for Santi. Nacho does not think it’s possible. Santi then shows up and tells both of them that Flo is amazing, such a great cook, "thank you Agustin, she is intelligent, beautiful, amazing, etc., etc." He leaves to go get a coffee. And then Nacho says maybe there is something there.

At Legato Miguel sees Lola and pulls her aside “you talked to Patricia right; you know to keep your mouth shut.” Lola says “yes” As she walks away from Miguel, Andres sees her and pulls her into his office. “What are you talking to Miguel about, why is he so nervous?” Lola says she does not know. "What happened between you and Miguel?” he beings yelling then Damian gets there and tells her to leave. “I already told you not to get near Lola” Andres tells Dam to tone it down a bit or he will take the investors away from Legato, Damian tells him that the investors don’t matter to him “if you get near Lola again I will rip your face out” he then walks away and as he is walking away, Andres makes a gesture with his fingers that looks like he is pointing a gun at Damian, his face demonstrates all of the hatred he feels towards Dam.

Godoy is at Antonio’s office and tells him that he made a mistake because he had sex with Cecilia (the witness) he cries foul, that Ceci used him and lied to him (boohoohoo), not only that but Laura knows because Ceci is claiming an assault by an officer. “How can I get out of this one?” Ant says they’ll try to do something.

Raquel shows up to the Alvarado’s house looking for Carol. Florencia is shocked to see her and lets Raquel in, Raquel will wait there. Unless Flo wants to call Carol to see if it’s ok for her to stay there. Later Carol shows up and is shocked to see Raquel there. Raquel says “I am not a ghost.” Carol says “I did not expect to see you here." "Don’t worry I just want a few moments, but I hope this time you do tell me the truth."

Present:
Godoy and skinny cop are looking at videos of a couple making a purchase at a furniture store with Damian’s credit card. Can’t see their faces but they go back to view some images of them earlier. They can see the woman clearly but the man has a cap and sunglasses.

Vicente is at Andres’ office, "I am here for money I am tired of having the cops on my tail; I need money to leave town." Vicente continues "We also have a problem there is a man who I owe money to and he knows you give me money. He told me he knows more things" Andres panics "what things?" “I talk too much when I drink, and I don’t know what I may have said, maybe something having to do with your business dealings.” Andres grabs Vicente by the shirt and says "what did you tell him moron?” “Andres don’t you dare do anything to me because there is a letter that I wrote if anything happens to me you are going down” Andres then tells Vicente that he has some friends that can take care of their problem just point out who this guy is, but he warns Vicente to stop making mistakes because next time no letter will save him.

Nico goes to Miriam’s house to visit Benji. Miriam pats herself on the back and tells Nico to thank her for allowing them to see Benji and also for convincing Andres not to file charges against him.  Benji gets brought over to Nico, Miriam tells him he is healthy, and has a lot of gifts. "Stay as long as you want." At that moment Alina arrives and Nico sees her.

Cynthia is at the banquet hall and reviewing documents, when Laura shows up (she is such a loser) “he is here with you, right you are having sex with my husband right?” (loser, loser, loser)
Bebo and Lola call Juan, Juan is glad to hear from her. But she tells him "I don’t want to see you for the rest of my life" Juan says "that’s my child" she replies "no he is not yours he is mine." he says “I’m sorry” and then Lola replies "you will be sorry because I am turning you in for assaulting me".

Raquel tells Santi that he is going to be let out on bail, “how much?” he says. “Alina is handling it” replies Raquel, she seems a little worried but she says nothing is wrong. “When I get out of here the first thing I am doing is telling my kids that I love you” Santi compliments how well Alina is doing everything, Raquel tells him that the reason she is worried is Alina, that she has betrayed them. Santi says he knows about it, "Alina told me that she is making an arrangement with Damian's family, in order to get more information", Raquel is stupefied and says “And you believe Alina?” “I have no choice” Raquel says “I don’t trust her” he says that he trusts her because he took Nacho and Bebo out of jail; she says that does not matter. He then says trust me.

Alina asks to talk to Nico. Miriam leaves them alone. Alina then asks Nico what he is doing there; he is there to visit his brother "and what about you?" he asks. You are here because you betrayed us.

Godoy continues looking at video and they determine that the man was smart for wearing sunglasses but they can still match the woman to pictures in their database if they are in it.
Alina goes to talk with Miriam, Miriam tells her to make sure that Santi and his family believe that she is on their side; she knows how to lie anyway. Alina says that it is hard to prove that Santi is guilty when there is no evidence against him. Miriam gives Alina a stack of cash but she expects her to do her job and make Santi stay in jail.

Lola keeps telling Juan that she will turn him in he threatens her and tells her not to turn him in or he will kill her, Lola panics and hangs up the phone, she tells Bebo what Juan said and Bebo tells her he will protect her.

Raquel goes and tells Antonio about Juan’s attack on Lola, even though Lola had asked her not too. Raquel felt it was important for the police to know about Juan’s abuse of Lola. Antonio tells her that Lola must make the accusation but he is glad Raquel has come to tell them.
{Sorry about this one Patio} Laura continues….blah, blah, blah, he left me blah blah blah, Cynthia says it’s not her fault and to stop harassing her family with her cheap news reports.

When Vicente leaves Andres calls Miguel tells him he needs his “buddies” to do him a “favor” pertaining to Vicente.

Nico is outside Miriam’s waiting for Alina, he tells her off and Alina denies having betrayed him.
Godoy tells Antonio that the credit card was used to get gasoline near Vicente’s house. “Should I go arrest him?” Antonio says no there is no evidence he had anything to do with it.

Fede has a conversation with his friend, Luz, and explains he is there to protect Raquel’s interests because his family is trying to oust her. Luz tells him that she has a 4 year old son and assumes that Fede won’t want to go out with her but he says let’s go pick him up so I can get to know you.

At the hospital Doctor let’s Miriam and Raquel know that Damian’s organs are starting to fail and that  he does not give him any hope to survive, too much irreversible damage to his brain, but his chances for coming out of the coma is about 40%. He tells them it is up to them if they want to keep him on the machines that are keeping him alive or unplug him. (I vote unplug him.)

Nico and Mia are having a conversation he tells her that he hates Alina because she betrayed him and his family, and what about me Mia wants to know, he kisses her but does not answer her. She wants an answer “well how can you love me if you hate my father, your grandmother is ruining us, open your eyes. You have to be on your mom’s side” Mia then says “my father is still alive, I can’t accept my mother with your father.”

Raquel is having a heart to heart with Damian, “What do you want? Don’t make me decide this for you. You have 3 kids that need you, your mother is making our lives hell. You are the only one that knows who killed Carolina.” Miriam is standing there just listening and staring at Raquel and Damian.

Alina is at the jail talking to Santi. She tells him that he needs to talk to Nico and convince him that she is there to help them. Santi says what is going on with you and Nico. “I love your son, Santiago”

 

Labels:


Comments:
Sandie--Thank you for the coverage. Excellent recap for having to deal with all the changing actions with our characters.
...and they left us hanging in Caro's living room with Raq saying she wants the truth...that was really mean.

I'm going to have to sleep on the rest. My head is still spinning from a Met Tosca that was a wowser.
 

Gracias, Sandie.

We are now a little over 30 episodes from the end and it was inevitable to have a change in Damian's condition. I would be in favor of pulling the plug except that I could swear I heard the doctor say there was a 40% chance that he would wake up. If Raquel decides to keep the machines going a while longer I wouldn't blame her for it. As far as we know Damian was the only person who saw Carolina's killer, so unless there is more evidence discovered keeping him alive a little longer makes sense.

Lola did the stupidest thing ever telling Juan she was reporting him. She should have just gone to the police and done so. She also needs to stay away from Legato.

At this point I'm wondering whether Alina is still playing her game with Rueda or if she has gone over to the other side. Santiago needs a new lawyer and Nico needs both a new job and a new girlfriend. One without Alina's issues and one without Mia's issues.
 

Thank you Sandie. You got everything important. I appreciated your editorial comments.

Uh, oh, 40% chance Damián might wake at this point, I agree, Urban, it might be too soon to pull the plug just in case he awakens and can solve the mystery. Otherwise, here is hoping he just deteriorates and dies on his own without anyone having to pull the plug to make sure Raquel does not have to deal with the guilt or guilt trip that Miriam would lay on her..

Lola just should have hung up the phone when Juan called. She needs to be educated somewhere that more conversation just fuels crazies like Juan. Maybe Raquel will get her to the police station. What a life for such a young girl who was turned into a “mini-mom” for her brother Benja on top of it all.

Alina is just plain disgusting and just another sexual predator in this tale.


 

Thank you Sandie. Girl you got a good head on your shoulders. How you keep up with all the time changes and the
Issue laddened people. Mia and alina are in their own universe. Shes is in love nico, really? Shes in lust, hot
Lust. She wouldn't know love if it bit
Her on the butt.

Did y'all see the advance? Won't say
What I saw, don't want to spoil it for
Y'all in case you didn't see what I saw. But that 40% chance of surviving
Could work. I don't think our boy dam
likes to loose. Pull the tube out and
See what happens.

Miriam is dirt.What the hell does mean
he has gifts?Did she give Damian gifts to shut him up? About her so-called mom & Me day in? Please get that child away From that twisted bitch. And I do
Not believe for one single minute that
Alina is in love with Nico. The psycho
Is twisted. Like Miriam. This is one
Messed up tn.But I want to see who did
The who dunit.And then I want it to go
Away.
Laura can go away now. And I mean waay
Away. And take Mia with her.

Thank you Sandie.
 

Maybe if dam does wake up he'll be so hurt about Carolina being dead, he'll
Tattle on the murderer and die of a broken Heart. And That way freeing up Raquel to be With santi.She ship Mia off to a mental ward.She is a sickenin child To me. Go the hell away mia. And take Abuela mimi with you.
 

I know that sounds cold.These People R
Cold.But I'll be warm cuz I'm about to
Get under the covers. Nighty night!
 

Thanks Sandie!

I’m wondering now if the accident and murder was just a robbery gone bad and not necessarily anything to do with the affair. It’s possible that someone hired these people to do the job but I still doubt the mastermind was Santiago or Raquel. I’d assume these people knew Damian was well off financially if they stole his credit card. But that still doesn’t answer why Carolina was murdered.

Hopefully Antonio uses the information Raquel gave him to act swiftly against Juan before Juan attacks Lola again. Lola shouldn’t have told Juan anything.

I think what Raq said to a comatose Damian at the end of the episode rings true. He very might wake up but I think his destiny may be to follow Carolina into the afterlife.

I absolutely don’t think what Alina and Nico feel is love.


 

Thanks Sandie!!

How does Miriam still have Benji? I thought Raq threatened her with spilling beans on Dam abuse? Is she waiting until Santi is out of jail?I

I don't understand why Lola is having this baby and why she continues trying to negotiate with Juan. I fear He go is the one that will end up dead, caught in the middle.

Laura is a psycho. Alina is mentally flawed and a predator. Mia is a psycho. Miriam is a psycho. Add Andres, Miguel, Vicente and Juan and surprised we don't have more deaths.
 

Carvivlie--You mentioned all the characters who have mental flaws. I was going to put Santiago in the no column, but then he does have a terrible temper that flares up and he follows through occasionally with punches (mainly aimed at Andres).

Raquel is also dealing with mental issues, Cintia with addiction problems. Is anyone left who ISN'T touched by some mental imbalance? The only ones I can think of right now is Augustin, Jovita and maybe, maybe Antonio. I wonder why.

Bebo seems pretty stable, so does Nacho, but they've been in trouble with the law and that marks people.
 

True true Anita.
 

Oh, I think Rueda talked Miriam out of giving Benji back outright. He thinks Benji is still a useful trading card. They are going to wait until the judge decides the cutody case, but there Raquel has the upper hand, since she can come forward with the abuse allegation. I say allegation, because unless the doctor who treated him is still around and is willing to break doctor-patient privilege (being that Dam is still technically alive) there's no evidence.
 

Excellent Sandie.

"Damian makes his little victim face" made me smile.

"Lola keeps telling Juan that she will turn him in he threatens her and tells her not to turn him in or he will kill her" is one of my biggest worries (the first being Benji). It's too late to reverse Caro's violent end but I fervently hope her daughter does not have to endure a similar fate.

TF and Carvivlie, I don't understand why Lola is not avoiding Juan like the plague. She should have gone to the police immediately. She and Bebo cannot contain the brutality, vindictiveness and fury of crazed Juan. They are waving red flags at an already enraged bull.

I feel there are many here who suffer from varying degrees of mental issues or illness, but for some, these are tinged with evil such as Alina. I do not know whose "side" she is on. Perhaps she has not even decided herself. In her own sick mind, she likely does feel something for Nico, although "love" is not how I would label it.

So many relatively new, unexpected entanglements. Flo seemed to come out of the blue. And yes, what on earth is Raquel going to say to Caro?

And Nina, I believe I saw exactly what you did in the preview. A possible seismic shift...

Sandie, thank you!

Diana
 

Anita, I was thinking the same thing about Damian's shrink. Raquel needs to contact him now to see if he would be willing to talk. It's a very telling thing that Miriam wouldn't tell Rueda what Raquel has on her; she knows what she did was wrong, illegal, or both. At the very least it would get her ostracized.

And I truly believe that Rueda would be out of her office and her life in a flash if he knew.
 

Anita I don't think what Santiago has is a Mental problem. He comes from the oldschool where the husband brings home the bacon or whatever kind of meat they're Havin these days. Now that's not the way That some women like it these days, but I think since he's been around Raquel He maybe kinda softening abit.Cuz I don't think that Rarray will put up with that. And I think he knows it.

As for that seismic event, I hope that it don't cause damage to the wrong people. Benji does not belong in the
Becker family. At least not in his(And
This is nauseating to say)His ABUELA'S
House. After all damian is the one that got treatment for the abuse, did
Granny go get help? Imagine what could
Happen to that child in her house after she dismiss all the help for the
Evening.If damian wakin up will save benji from That sicko granny, "WAKE UP DAMIAN, YO BABY'S LIFE DEPENDS ON IT".
Just sayin.
 

Nina--you are valiant in defending Santiago. I want to, too. All I said was that he has a ferocious temper that swells out of control and he goes off and punches people (men) in the face, without thinking of the consequences. To you, that may be old school behavior, but that kind of aggressiveness is no longer tolerated in normal family life since the middle of the 20th Century (or before). In the home of an alcoholic or an abuser, ok, I concede, but Santi isn't either of those.

Thank goodness he was scared stiff of guns.
 

O no, I know that behavior is unacceptable. I was talkin about him wanting caro to stay home and be the
Little house wifey. His temper would go off even when she suggested going to work to help him. He is forever the man. But there's nothing wrong with getting help from your wife. And he's
Got anger management problems, and it
Gets him in trouble. Seems like he's afraid of Loosing Controll and some men can't stand that. Hence the temper
Problem. If he don't change he and raquel are going to butt heads,they R
Two strong willed people. No punching
Somebody never solves anything.You are
Right thank goodness he scared of guns

 

Thanks, Sandie. Fab job. This aside cracked me up: {Sorry about this one Patio} Laura continues….blah, blah, blah, he left me blah blah blah,

Laura is a strange bird. As a tabloid reporter, she sees up close the evil that men (and women) do and she knows she herself is ruthless exposing peoples' dark secrets. But trying to hang onto Godoy, she acts like a 13 year old.

Lola is the most frustrating of all. Rather than go straight to the police with her fresh bruises to press charges against Juan, she tells him she's going to press charges. One of these days? After her bruises heal and there's no evidence?

I remember Santi roughing up Andres after Raquel told him Andres tried to force himself on her. But I don't remember any other violence from him. Considering all he's been through, I think he's been pretty good keeping himself in check.
 

Nina and Niece--Valid comments on Santi. All I was saying earlier was that all these characters have some mental issues--flaws might have been a better term.

Santi still has anger management issues. Some were valid, but he lost control, i.e. resisting arrest when he and Raquel were going for some R 'n R, and while he was behind bars with the bracelet thing. So far, Raquel has been able to talk him down, and I'm talking about some of their confrontations when they've been alone or with one or two others.
 

Thank you patio for stopping by. This episode was full of content, many of the characters' stories were developed more fully. We had Lola who is stupidly giving Juan a play by play of her next moves, and as all have pointed out she will pay dearly for not going straight to the police.
Anita And Diana: I am with you as far as the majority of the characters in this TN have flaws and/or mental issues none more than Mriam, Alina, Mia, Andres, Vicente, Miguel, oh man I started the list and then realized I better just say who does not have mental issues: Benji, Jovita, Azucena, Agustin, Fede (I put him here because he has some emotional issues but who of us doesn't, he actually has a good heart and good head on his shoulder) and that about wraps it up.

Niecie: completely agree about Laura behaving like a jealous teenager, she is annoying and although I don't condone dumb dumb having sex with a witness, anything is better than the nagging Laura. Please SHUT UP Laura!!!

TF: I also think that Raquel has a hard decision to make. She is incredible still cares for Damian, she does not hate him and for her to say that maybe his place is to follow Carol was sad.


 

I totally agree about Laura. I can't fault Fernando at this point because she has been a total immature rhymes-with-witch all along. I still think she married him for the access to police information and not really for love... despite that he's attractive. I just hope he learned his lesson about why it's dangerous to mix sex with work.

Alina is too far gone for that lesson. This is going to bite her on the arse.

I hope somebody gets Benjamin out of Screaming Mimi's House of Horrors before he's old enough to understand what's gone on in there.
 


Haven’t been following all the post....but have we explored Auscencia and Flo as possible suspects. The both appear to love married men and Caro is in the way in both cases.

Nett
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder