Monday, February 26, 2018

Caer en Tentación #99, 2/26/18, Lunes: The Dominoes Start Falling

Chapter 99: The Domines Start Falling

This is my last recap for this series and it's been a wild ride as well as a great intellectual exercise. I hope that this producer will bring us more exciting stories in future. For my teammates on this series, you're the best.
Note that Vicente's vision of the fatal night is in italics, as it is interspersed with shots of him confessing to Antonio and Fernando.

Vicente entered the river holding a large rock wrapped in a rope whose other end was tied around his waist. It is difficult to imagine that the weight of this rock would cause him to sink and die, but perhaps this was part of his most recent delusions. He walked into the water, not knowing that Fernando Godoy saw him from the riverbank. Fernando shouted his name several times before removing his jacket and jumping in, grabbing him in time and dragging him to the riverbank.

Why, Vicente?” he asked.
I was afraid.”
Afraid of what?”
That everyone would blame me for my sister's death. I didn't kill my sister, Godoy.”
Then Garrido was right. You two were in the area during the accident.”
Yes. But I lied because I knew someone would say I was guilty. But I did not kill Carolina.”
Then convince them.” He looked at the other police who were approaching. “Take him in.”
No, no, no!” Vicente said as the other cops took him.
Why?”
Because you can't take me in for what I didn't do. I have to give a statement.”
The cops took him to Fernando's car.

Santiago called Lisa to find out what was happening. She explained that Vicente ran out to avoid the police, who had come to her house to look for him. She said he behaved strangely and that she was sure he was going to commit suicide. She felt guilty. Santiago tried to get her to calm down and told her that this was not her fault. He asked if she wanted him to come over and she told him she would be going to her mother's house. He said to call if she needed him. Before ending the call she told him that Vicente remembered the night of the accident and could possibly know who killed Carolina. Santiago asked who the killer was.

Azucena came to the Becker house. Damián was in a wheelchair waiting for her.
You needed to know that Andres fired me from the company,” she told him. “The police had come and wanted to know about the money you took the day of the accident. Andres knew and fired me.”
Mia came down the stairs, interrupting this by greeting Azucena.
So he took the money?” Damián asked.
He must have. It couldn't have been anyone else.”
Damián began breathing heavily. Jovita looked worried. Mia suggested going outside for air. She opened the door and Leandro pushed Damián's chair through it. Jovita closed the door behind them and turned to Azucena.
I'm sorry to cause this but Damián had to know about Andres,” Azucena said.
What happened with Andres?” Jovita asked.
We think he stole the money on the day of the accident. He's responsible for everything that happened.” She noticed that Jovita looked nervous. “It's better that you don't know any more. I'm going. Please tell Fede to call me. Excuse me.” She left not knowing that one of Andres' minions was watching from behind a tree. He called Andres immediately to tell him. Andres told him not to take any action; he would decide what to do and take care of it himself.

Santiago opened his door to Alina, who was delivering the folder of business contracts. He glanced inside and casually put it on the table. She sensed that something was wrong. He asked whether she had answered his cell phone the other night in the restaurant when he was away from the table and she admitted she had. She also told him that Raquel hung up when she answered. He was surprisingly calm when he told her that she should have known how Raquel would react to her answering his phone.
You know how Raquel would react. Why did you do this? What was your purpose? You knew that this would cause problems.”
Ay, Santiago,” she said, rolling her eyes. “I thought we were all adults here –”
What is your purpose in this?”
Only to deliver the contracts for you to check them,” she said. “Not to cause you any inconvenience.” She started to leave, but stopped in the doorway. “Oh, I have information that may interest you.”
What?”
That Andres could go to the police.”
What could he say?”
That he had the money that Damián was going to give Vicente.”
Alina, I'm sure that Andres had something to do with Carolina's death. Antonio has been working on this for a long time.”
Yes, but Andres had an alibi for that night.”
What was it?”
That he and Raquel spent the night together.”

Federico calmly confronted Damián about Mia knowing about him and Carolina. He let his father know that he couldn't deny it. No more lies would be tolerated.

Two Months Prior to the Accident:

At work Carolina told Raquel that the last month had been hell for her.
You have no idea what work it has been to maintain peace in the family,” she said. “My children blame me for the separation. Nicolas sides with his father, Lola almost doesn't talk to me –”
Santiago has left?”
He left.”
How is he?”
Carolina got up and started walking away.
Look, Raquel...”
I'm sorry.”
No, no, no, it's that everyone – including you – is seeing Santiago as the victim here. The worst is that you're right; I'm the guilty one. If you want to know more, talk to him. I have to go. We'll talk later.” She left. Raquel was a little confused by her manner.

Damián was visiting Santiago at the construction site, something he had not previously done. Santiago wondered what that was about and Damián told him that he wanted to see how he was doing. He wanted to make sure their friendship withstood the business arrangement. Santiago finally told him that he was concerned that Carolina was seeing another man and that all he had been working for would end up in the garbage. He then excused himself to go home. Nicolas came down the steps and may have heard some of this as his father left. He exchanged a glance with Damián before leaving.

Damián met Carolina at their love nest. She was angry that she had been trying to keep the peace in her family while he was still sitting on the fence and giving her excuses. He reminded her of Federico's health crisis and Mia's suicide attempt. She demanded to know when he was finally coming through with his promise. Her resolve dissolved on a kiss which looked as though it went much farther.

Raquel went to see Santiago at his home to check on him. He wasn't in the mood to talk but allowed her to order dinner for him and his sons.

Carolina fnally gave Damián an ultimatum: He was to talk to Raquel or it was over. He promised that he would talk to Raquel that evening. He would need to go to the office to deal with the money and then he would go home to talk to Raquel.

After dinner Santiago and Raquel watched television and had a glass of wine.. until one of her children called. She then left.

Santiago could not believe this.
What did Andre tell you?”
The night of the accident Andres and Raquel were together. Santiago, open your eyes. Do you want more details? Do you want to know about what two adults do all night long when they're together?”
Alina, this is a lie. It's not true.”
Think what you want. It's your life. I better gi because I see that when I tell you the truth it bothers you so much.”
She turned to leave, but he held her back.
Wait a minute. I want to know just what happened with Andres and Raquel.”
Enough, enough about Raquel! You just don't get it. I am in love with you.” She kissed him but he pushed her away.
No, no.” he said.
Santiago, this is love now.”
When she tried to stoke his face he stopped her.
No, Alina. You know what I feel.”

Leandro put Damián back to bed and picked up his bag to leave. Raquel arrived as he was almost out the door. He declined her offer to see him out. Damián insisted on talking to Raquel.
Come here. Help me,” he said.
No. I can't. After all you've done?”
I want things to be –”
Things cannot be as they were before, Damián.” She paused and rubbed her eyes. “Okay, in truth I'm glad that you are recovering. But what I want most is that when you recover that you will give me a divorce.”

Vicente was at the police station with Antonio, Fernando, and another cop.
I want you to tell me exactly what you did the night of the accident,” Antonio said. “Just as you and Garrido threw the rock at Damián Becker's car. You. What did you do, Vicente?”
Vicente watched it in his mind as he spoke.
I was very drunk. I was waiting for the car to arrive. I had fallen asleep before it went down the embankment. I backed up, hoping to help. Damián could not get Carolina out. They were trapped.”
Vicente, help us, please!” Damián said, gritting his teeth in pain. Vicentte tried to open the door, but could not.
I went to my car and got a shovel. I ran down the embankment.”
He cried as he continued his tale.
Where is the money?” Vicente shouted.
Vicente, it's in the back,” Damián said.
Vicente then broke the back window and took out the bags.
I opened the bag. I thought it held the money. But it contained only paper.”
He had removed the bag and thrown the papers around. The other bag contained clothes.
Is that where you sister was killed?” asked Fernando.
No. Caro was very agitated. She tried to run. She didn't seem to hear me asking where my money was.”
Carolina ran, losing one of her red shoes along the way. She was off-balance and fell. Vicente caught up with her, lifted her up from behind the neck and kept shouting “Where is my money?”
Until what moment was Carolina alive?” asked Antonio.
We were arguing until I regretted what I was doing.”
Vicente had released Carolina and slipped down into a shallow ditch behind her. The shot rang out and Carolina fell.
I fell and heard her fall down. When I got up again my sister was dead.”
Damián, his face bloody from the accident, was bending over Carolina and crying. Vicente grabbed him by the neck, yelling “What did you do to my sister? What did you do to my sister?”
Is she dead?”
What did you do?”
Damián had her in an embrace. I was filled with guilt, sadness. I hit him with the shovel.”
Carolina was found buried,” Antonio said.
It was I,” Vicente said. “I did it out of respect.” He had dragged her body away, dug a shallow grave, and buried her. He continued to cry. “She was a [???]. I loved my sister. I didn't kill her.”
So who did it, Vicente? Who killed Carolina?”
It was Damián Becker. He shot my sister.”
And you saw him shoot her?” Antonio asked.
No, I didn't see, but whom else could it be? Only the three of us were there.”
Did you see another car there?” asked Fernando.
Another car?”
Yes. We have information that there was a third car near the scene of the accident.”
No, no, no. I was drunk, yes, but when I got out of the ditch I didn't see any other car. I was worried about my sister and where was the money but I didn't see any other car. I swear I didn't see another car.”
Antonio looked up to a cop outside the room.
Take him to his cell.”
No, no! I didn't kill my sister!” Vicente cried as Fernando restrained him.
He's arrested for the attempted murder of Damián Becker and also under suspicion of the murder of Carolina Rivas.”
I didn't kill my sister!”
It was either you or Garrido. He could have driven the third car.”
There was no third car!”
There could be a witness.”
No, no, there was no other car!”
Take him to his cell. We'll see about that other car.”

You hate me,” Damián said.
You porked my best friend. You had a baby with her. You deceived me for years. No, no, no. Don't try to say that I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't believe anything from you.”
There are so many things. You're confused.”
Don't try to play with me now. You confused me with her? I don't buy it. The truth? I don't believe you. Anything.” She wiped away tears.
Please. Think about before –”
The decision is made. I can't, I don't want to, I'm not interested in continuing like this. I can't take anymore.”

Alina, you are mistaken. I've always been clear with you. I will not do this.”
You don't want to make love with me?”
You didn't listen to me.” He stepped out of her reach.
Despite what I told you about Raquel?”
What? What does Raquel have to do with this? I know her perfectly well.”
No. You don't know her. Not her nor any other woman.” She approached him. She didn't hear Lola enter the adjoining room from which she could see her. “I'm before you to make love to you without [???]
Santiago turned to his right and saw Lola, staring at them with her arms folded.
What's happening, Dad?” she asked, with no note of humor.
Nothing, Lola. Nothing.”
Nothing. Nothing happened. Can you explain the nothing that has happened?”
Me?” asked Alina. “No, I have nothing to explain to you. Your father and I are adults.”
How could you be capable of this? Listen to me. Nicolas and Alina are together, you and Raquel are together. This is so disrespectful. Our lives are already destroyed without this complication.”
She left the library. Santiago tried to follow her.
She doesn't know you, Santiago. Do you know who you are? Do you know what you want? I gave you business, my contacts, myself, and you reject me?”
Alina, let me explain.”
Explain what? You are a man whom I want, who lied and humiliated me? I was wrong about you. You almost won me.” [???]

Leandro told Raquel Damián had to see her. He had been improving but was slipping back and wouldn't eat his breakfast. Raquel told him to call the doctor. He kept trying, finally saying that her presence would animate him. She listened for a moment, then nodded her assent. He said he would be back later for Damián's therapy and Raquel entered the room and stared at him with indifference.
You have to eat. You have to eat to get back your strength. And do your exercises.”
I need you at my side.”
No. We won't talk about that. Things cannot be as they were before.”
Don't say that. Give me your hand.”
Of course not. I thought I made it clear that the only thing I want is for you to recover and give me a divorce.”
I dream about you.”
Raquel sighed in frustration with a note of comptempt.
I dream of when you told me you would not stop loving me. Whatever happens. Remember?”
Yes, I remember. And it doesn't matter to me.”
It does to me.”
You are alone. Since the first day you porked Carolina you are alone. You are awake, aren't you? And you understand me? You are alone.”
She turned and exited the room, then exhaled when she was far enough for Damián to not hear her. Leandro returned.
Did he convince you?” he asked. He realized that his grin was not welcome. “What is it, Raquel?”
It has to be clear that you are not to count on me for anything having to do with Damián.”
She walked out past her children. Mia tried to talk to her but she didn't listen. She left the house, got into her car, and looked at her cell phone as it rang. She decided to answer.
What do you want, Andres?”
Leaving your house, Raquel? I want to know where you're going.”
How do you know I'm not in my house?”
I know everything. You interest me. I want you to open your eyes and see all.”
I do not wish to see you. I don't ever want to see you, Andres. My eyes are open and I see perfectly well. I know what kind of man you are and I want nothing to do with you. The only man I want is to be with the man I love whose name is Santiago. If you want to waste your time follow me to him. Nothing else.”
She ended the call. It was unlikely that she considered that her last words could have grave consequences.
Andres didn't have the time to follow up on this. Federico barged in for a confrontation.
Why did you dismiss Azucena without consulting me?”
Oh, so now we're partners?” Andres shouted.
Yes.”
Very well,” Andres shouted, getting up from the desk. “If you have balls enough to call me 'partner' you will hand over one million dollars this week because this company is bankrupt. Did you hear that? How are you going to get a million dollars because without it this company is going to the devil. If you don't I will put you in Production and be the majority shareholder of this business. Is that clear, 'Partner'?”
Federico said nothing. While he seemed aware that Andres was not whom he represented himself to be previously he now knew who he really was.

Santiago tried explaining to Lola that what she thought she saw was not what was really going on with Alina.
Aren't you aware that she's been trying to get into your bed?” Lola asked him. “Are you naïve or do you want to be naïve?”
Don't talk like that. I'm your father. I –”
You owe us explanations because we all live here.”
Just like that? So is that what you and Bebo are behind your bedroom door? Bebo?”
Santiago, you were out and I came in –”
We were in my room so I could talk with him. To thank him for being at my side, for loving me, for being honest, and we decided that we're going to live together.”
Santiago started to say something but Lola didn't stop.
I can't go on like this. I don't want to be a mother to Benjamin. If we leave we'll be happy in our own place together.”

Azucena went back to the Becker house where Jovita sent her upstairs to see Damián. Miriam entered through the open door, telling Jovita she came to see Federico. Jovita told her that he was not at home. She asked for Raquel, who also was not at home. Before she could begin ranting Federico arrived and Jovita left them alone.
What happened?” Miriam asked.
It went badly. My uncle said that if I don't give him money he will stay in the company.”

Santiago was seated, thinking, when Raquel knocked on the door.
Raquel,” he said, surprised. “Has something happened?”
What's happened is that I need you, that you love me. I want to be with you. I need you to hold me, to take care of me. I can't stay in my house. I want to live with you, Santiago.”
They kissed.

Federico explained to Miriam that he had all the relevant financial archives.
What I know is that your uncle has brought the company down. He put shares in his name, laundered money, put nothing into the factory. He's done this to end up with everything.”
So then, what can we do?”
Let me talk to Rueda.”
No!”
I know. I know what you think of him. But he is loyal to me. He's worked for me for years.”
Okay. But not a word of this to anyone. Not my mother and most of all not my father.”
How can we say nothing to your father? Of course not your mother. Besides, she isn't here.”
She's not?”
No. Jovita told me she isn't home.”
This isn't good.” He got up and began calling Jovita.
How is this not good?”

Raquel was with Santiago in bed, wanting more of what had transpired. She did not want to be in the same house with Damián. Santiago then told her she was right about Alina. Further, that nothing actually ever happened. She asked about his children and he explained that Nico was looking after Benjamín and Lola has moved out to be with Bebo. He wasn't sure whether that was because she wanted to be with Bebo or away from himself. She asked if he'd like her to talk to Lola, but he didn't answer. He did ask whether she wanted to move in with him.

Damián told Azucena that Raquel asked for a divorce.
Lots of things happened, Damián. You don't remember. But one day you will remember what you did.” Her expression was even colder than Raquel's had been.
I remember everything, Azucena. Carolina. Everything. Help me. I need your help. I need to recover my family.”
It was you. You shot Carolina.”
He did not answer.

There is no way to see who was driving that car,” said Antonio. “I've seen so many videos I'm going to end up blind.”
Go and rest,” said the forensics expert. “Maybe it came down another road.”
They stepped out into the hall and Fernando came out of another office with a document.
Did you get the license number?”

Yes. It's that of Raquel Cohen.”

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you Urban for the quick yet extremely detailed recap of the key exchanges between the characters.
I always thought the person who buried Carolina had to to have a close relationship with her; killers do not usually burry their victims in such chaotic circumstances. I did post several episodes back that I though Vincente did not kill Carolina but that he buried her.
That explains why he kept seeing her ghost.
Godoy has told us that the third car license plates indicated it was Carolina's car. We of course do not yet know who was in the third car. If it was Raquel and Andres -yet to be established- Raquel presumably already was in a manic state; she probably could not have driven to the rendezvous site; it had to be Andres who drove her. If Vincente fell down the hill before the shots were fired, then I wonder if the shooter was aiming at? Surely not Vincente since he was not in sight presumably. That sort of nixes speculation that Damian shot at Vincente but missed and hit Carolina. If Vincente was down the hill at the bottom when he herd the shot, then whoever pulled the trigger was aiming at Carolina. Now if indeed Andres and Raquel were in the car, then either Raquel pulled the trigger or Andres did (and he did have a motive since Carolina could not stand him). Of course, if Raquel was 'out of it' in some 'disassociative state of amnesia', then the it's possible she pulled the trigger and does not remember it. But it's also possible that Andres did it and will threaten to blame Raquel unless she agrees to be with him. Of course she has to remember she was there! But it may all come back to her. Damian must have been conscious when Vincente fell down the hill and the shot was fired. He may know who fired the shot. Vincente hit Damian over the head after he came back up the hill , thinking that Damian killed his beloved sister.
Godoy, Antonio, Raquel and Santiago still have a lot of questioning to do before the puzzle is solved.
 

Thank you, Urban, for yet another outstanding recap! It was very enjoyable.

So,

Damián is the key because he remembers EVERYTHING but is not sharing what he knows . . . yet.

Lola does not want to be a mother to Benjamin. Good news! For that one reason, I am happy she has gone to live with her boyfriend and can get on with her own life.

Carolina should have given Damián the boot for stalling yet again in telling Raquel that he wanted out. He was so full of it.

Alina is/was just plain disgusting.



 

I completely agree: Alina was disgusting in that episode. I wish that Lola had walked in earlier and commented before they knew she was there and embarrassed the crap out of her. That Alina could think on her feet a few seconds later is a given, as she has been a competent lawyer. It's too bad her talent for this is being used inappropriately.

She is not likely to have given up, either.

Raquel should tell someone about Andres' stalking, because that is what he's doing now. However, if my scenario plays out she is probably afraid to if she remembers what happened.

Mia is surprisingly quiet, which isn't in character for her.
 

Urban, you better believe it about Mia. It makes you wonder if she is up to.
 

Urban, thank you for another masterpiece. Your summaries are unfailingly exquisite.

Your dialog translations are so very helpful. Thank you.

So much shunning. In the past, Caro's children of her. In the present, Santiago's children of him.

I'm not even sure pounding a stake in Alina's heart would kill her...She is an unnatural being.

Of all the cringe worthy events of last night, Azucena, to me, was the most chilling. I thought she was icy cold and frankly, downright sinister? Did she have more of a role in something here? Is there resentment, jealousy or something else at play?

Like you Jarifa, I was happy Lola and Bebo will be out on their own. Better for her and for Santiago.

I don't think for a minute that Damian shot Caro. It was someone in the third car - Mia, Fede or gulp, perhaps Azucena...

Thank you Urban!

Diana
 

I doubt that Azucena had anything to do with Carolina's death. She strongly disapproved of Damian's behavior in all this, which I think accounts for her coldness in this episode. She resented being his accomplice in all this. If she was at the scene she might have shot Damian for his betrayal and for involving her, but I doubt it.
 

Urban, I am sure you are right in everything you said.

But,Azucena went along with knowing about Caro all along and unless I'm wrong, didn't seem to show too much resistance or disapproval.

She may have been fuming under the surface though. There were just a few too many layers of anger from her last night...I think it means something. Somewhere?

Diana
 

UA: We all agree that Vicente buried Carolina & didn't kill her. However, he's still going to prison though.

Diana: Azucena knows more than what she's saying. But will she make it to the Gran Final ?

Jarifa: You think Nora Gaxiola 2.0 whacked Carolina. I have Andres as my #1 Suspect.
 

If Raquel didn’t have that tense moment with Damian, how much longer would she have waited to run to Santiago? It seems he’s the rebound.

Glad Lola told Santiago that they’re all disrespecting each other. Why would any father want to have any sort of relationship (even if it’s just business) with the woman who sexually manipulated his son? It’s uncharacteristic of him. Also glad that she finally spoke up and admitted to being tired of being Benjamin’s mother. Too bad she never got to put her mother in her place.

Azucena did look scary last night. Not sure if it had to do with her asking if he killed Carolina? Maybe she thinks he intentionally killed her, especially now that she’s observing that he’s desperately trying to get his family back.

Anon1146

 

Thank you Urban for a fine recap. I could be wrong but I thought when Vince was struggling with Caro, that a shot rang out, hit Caro and then Vince fell down the ravine. I think Damian did fire the shot trying to get Vince but accidentally shot Caro.

I kind of remember though that Caro had two wounds which would mean someone else fired as well. But I do not believe it was Raq, unless Andres helped her, or held a gun in her hand. I also believe that Raq was totally out of it as she would not go anywhere with Andres of her own free will.

I agree that Azucena was scary. I thought for a moment that she also followed the cars and shot Caro.

And then, I could be wrong about everything! But I did enjoy the episode and stayed awake for the whole thing.

 

Urban and Sandie:

Two great recappers I've had a priviledge to team with. You're both caring and diligent and your recaps are always entertaining and full of detail. Love it! Hope we work together again.
 

Something tells me that Damian accidentally shot Caro as well. I also believe that if Azu knew this she must have been in that 3rd car with whom???? Raquel and/or Andres???? Could Andy just be covering for the woman he's obsessed with? Inquiring minds want to know.......
 

Thanks Urban!

So Vicente didn’t see who fired the shot. If it wasn’t Damian I wonder how that mystery person got of out sight so quickly before Vicente got back up on level ground.

Something I found ironic was in the past when Raquel went to see Santiago and they hung out and watched a movie, Raquel didn’t want to leave just yet because she wanted to finish the movie and “find out who the killer is”. A very subtle move there by GG.

I’m glad Lola finally said what needed to be said. Not just about Alina but about the fact that she shouldn’t have to bear the burden of being Benjamin’s mother. That’s not fair for her.

Raquel moving in with Santiago might just mean that Damian will find out that they’re together. Damian can’t just think things will work out with Raquel because (unfortunately for him) Carolina is dead.
 

I still think that one of Damian's kids killed Carolina( more likely Mia??)
 

TF: I was cheering Lola on when she told off Santiago too & was saying, "Speak On It"!

Mariana: We'll find out soon enough if you're right!
 

Thanks Urban for all of your amazing work!

I can't wait to watch this episode tonight.

Azu has done everything Dam has asked of her over the years and now she is left without a job--or anyone caring about her. I can understand her current iciness. If Dam had acted honorably none of them would be in this situation.

The car may belong to Raq but both of the kids and Jovita have access to it.

Since I haven't seen the episode I can't comment on whether a 3rd person could have killed Caro. Someone, a good shot, could have been hiding behind some trees and watched the whole scene play out.

As someone else said, Dam is holding back some info and thinks he can get his family back. Makes me think he didn't kill Caro but one of his family did. I still can't believe he is trying to get Raq back---after all he has done behind her back for 3 freaking years!!!!
 

Thanks, Urban. An excellent recap of a riveting episode.

Vicente thought digging a grave for Carolina was a sign of his love for his sister? How about calling the police instead? He is so messed up, though he didn't kill her.

“The decision is made. I can't, I don't want to, I'm not interested in continuing like this. I can't take anymore.”

That was a great scene between Dam and Raq. Raq's words had such bite in Spanish. Hmmm, is there some reason (other than his super ego) that Dam thinks Raq would want to remain with him?

“Me?” asked Alina. “No, I have nothing to explain to you. Your father and I are adults.”

At that moment, I wanted Lola to grab Alina and physically throw her out the front door, but alas the actress is too tiny and gentle for that. I hope somebody at least gives Alina a hard slap before the end.
 

I don't think Damian is quite the same person that he was before. He's comparatively helpless now, possibly improving, but a blow to the head like he took is likely to have caused something to go awry in his brain. He is therefore delusional. I can totally believe he thinks he can get Raquel back.

Vicente was very drunk during the shooting and it was dark. When he said it was Damian I wasn't sure because I'm sure that if he remembers at all an it wasn't he wishes it were Damian.


 

Urban Thank you for another stellar recap.
We are now down for the count, and closer to finding out who shot Carolina. We know it was not Vicente and we know it was not Carolina. Oh wait we are not closer to knowing who shot Carolina, we now have more suspects, Mia, Fede, Raquel, Andres, Santiago, Damian.
Alina is despicable, she is such an idiot. "you have made an enemy" who cares wench leave. I am so glad she was not in the episode I recapped on Friday.
One good thing that happened in this episode was Lola finally fighting for her life, good for her.
 

I don't think head injuries have anything to do with Damian begging Raquel back. Even if there was no accident & Carolina was still alive, once the affair was exposed Damian would've stayed with Raquel & begged to make things right with her. Married men rarely leave. Damian would've stayed out of the guilt of the children & Raquel's mental state.

I fell asleep on the last 3rd of the show but I'm reading about Azucena's coldness. Azucena helped Damian cover his affair because she's a loyal employee but that doesn't mean she approved of what he was doing. I think Azucena was once a mistress in her younger days and that's why she had compassion for Carolina. Azucena was the ONLY person who knew about the affair who had any type of compassion for Carolina.

Azucena could just be remembering how she was loyal to her married man back in the day, only to be dumped & left with nothing. She was loyal to Damian, but now she's fired & left with nothing and this whole mess is because Damian couldn't remain faithful to his wife OR let her go.
 

Looked at the flashback again where Vincente is recounting to Antonio and Godoy the moment when he heard shots. It looks as though Vincente and Carolina were both upright and it looks as though Vincent falls into the ditch at the same moment the shots ring out. If that's the case, then he has every reason to think Damian is the one who shot his sister. He does not have a clue that there was indeed a third car, registered to Raquel.
Tonight we may or may not find out who was in the third car.
 

Sandie: I would NOT be shocked if the Latina Mrs. Robinson chose to tell Mommy Dearest Becker about Benji & get the Judge to give Mommy Dearest FULL Custody.


 

Steve, nobody will give Miriam full custody. She relinquished custody to Raquel and her own servant saw her freak out at the child's normal noises and activity.

Damian would never permit it anyway in view of what he suffered with Miriam. He is just lucid enough to be credible about this before a judge. All he has to do is threaten her with exposure of what she did to him in his youth which -- at this point -- I don't think we will see revealed to Fede and Mia.
 

Thank you Thank you Thank you Urban.

There are parts that I saw last night that I wanted so badly to know what was being said.

First up: that skank alina,and how so
Incredibly stupid Santiago is. I could have slapped him a new one last nite. Why Did he let her even touch him? She is So nasty, and sure that no man can say No to her skanky butt. And he is just So dumb. And she tells him about raq In a way to make Raquel sound like she's A skank like her.

I do not believe Raquel has killed carolina, but I do think Andres is a nasty evil piece sh*t that could have driven her out there in The state of
Mind she was in and set it up by making look like she did. Someone has mentioned last week That he could have done it, and put the Gun in Her hand after killing Carolina & she not even remember what happened.
Every things up for grabs now. And I
Think Andres is in it up to his gray roots. 4 more episodes left, this ride is about to get crazier than before.
One of those twist that GG is good at.

Looks like Damian wants to protect her. Y'all I don't know what to think.
Raquel's prints on the gun? Andres is
A piece of cow sh*t.

So happy Lola got guts.She got her own
DNA going, cuz mom and dad not only dropped that ball,they kicked it off the cliff.Into a hurricane. During an earth quake.
The Becker house is ahot twisted mess.
I'm scared about that fear on jovita's face, what the heck does that mean for
Raquel? And Damian remembers. What did he see that night?
More Answeres tonight. Come on na! I've got more to say, but later.

 

Urban, Thank you for your superb recap and all the work that you put into it. If Damian is indeed lucid, what amazing nerve to think that he could get Raquel back. Through his actions, Santi lost his wife and now Damian wants Raquel to look after him! Vincente is certain that there was not a third car there. If there was it must have arrived while he was in the ditch or burying Carolina.
 

Damian is lucid. While speaking to Azucena he told her he was pretending not to remember. Then she accuses him of killing Carolina, he denies and she asks him who? He doesn't respond but he knows.

Anon1146
 

Loriloo, are you the one that falls asleep in the middle of the episodes?
Congratulations girl. Glad you didn't miss it, I hope you stay awake for the
Next 4 nights. It's getting good girl.
Stay awake loriloo>��.

You know, when I saw VINNY behind Caro
And the shots went off,I first thought
Both were shot.The bullet went through
One and hit the other. That's why I thought he fell. Now we know. Now who
Killed her?That's what I want to know.

Ya know that trash at the bottom of the garbage dumpster that you put at the edge of your yard that sticks to
The bottom of the dumpster over period
Of months or years? That's alina.She's
Trash. And I totally agree with the
Person in an earlier comment, how come
He would have anything to do with a
Woman that seduced his son,and had sex
Him when ever the mood hit her? He's
Not that bright in my book. If he and
Raquel gonna be together in the end he
Better smarten up in the next three nights.
 

Loriloo those two ?? Were these 👀. They come through my phone.
 

They don't come through on my phone, unless I comment the web
Version.
 

Thanks Nina, I really do want to watch these final episodes without falling asleep!

I'm still not sure but I seem to remember that Caro had one shot to the heart and one to the head? Can anyone clear this up for me?

BTW, I thanked Urban earlier but I would also like to thank the other recappers. This was one heck of a train ride with the "epoca actual y pasado" back and forth. Loved it!
 

You recappers are golden with me. Love
That you take the time to open up a world of understanding for all us non spanish speaking people.Many many alot
Of thank yous guys.
 

UA: Did Mommy Dearest Becker rape Damian when he was younger ?

Nina: I'm betting Azucena is referring to Andres as that particular "HIM"!


 

Andres alibi is saying he was sleeping with Raq. So Andres is Raq's alibi. If she denies sleeping with him and was in a dissociative state and can't remember her whereabouts, well she's screwed, unless someone else can place her. Andres knows that and is backing her into a corner.
 

I think jovita knows something about raquels Where abouts. Shes known stuff
For quite sometime. Raquel probably told her things she never told anyone
Else. Oh the secrets! The secrets! And
We got four nights to get them.

One and a half hours to go.
 

Loriloo, I am trying to remember what Anita last said on this. I believe only one shot killed Caro, the bullet richocheting but I'm not positive.

Nina, I just love all your comments but "And I Think Andres is in it up to his gray roots" made me smile.

Anon 1146, thanks for the important nugget that Damian said he was pretending not to remember. Gabe Soto has been excellent throughout but especially now.

Carvivlie, the Andres/Raquel situation is a mess.

Diana
 

Steve, nothing specific has been said about how Miriam abused Damian. We still don't know exactly what she did, when it started, when it stopped. Considering that this ends on Friday my gut is saying that we are not likely to get that information at all. It's also likely that Fede and Mia may never know.

Nina, Jovita has been the one person Raquel has been able to trust however long she has been in her life. She is likely to love Raquel more than her real mother ever did. She may know; her facial expressions in the last few episodes are saying so.
 

I wouldn't be surprised Urban, not one bit. Well, 3 nights to go.
 

I can hardly wait for the Next recap.
May the good Lord bless you recappers.
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder