Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Mi Marido Tiene Más Familia, Capítulo 82, January 8, 2019; Daniela and Gabriel announce they are pregnant!


We open with Daniela telling Gabriel that she needs to see the doctor right now. At the doctor’s office, she tells them everything has gone very well and announces that Daniela is PREGNANT! They are overjoyed!

Blanca tells the family she will bring David with her to New York. The family is very excited. Dave says that his parents just left and he misses them very much.

At the Lopez apartment Julio and Temo set the table and Julio tells him maybe he should invite Ari over. He also reveals that he heard Ari say to Temo in the hospital while he was asleep, “te quiero. Te quiero mucho.” Temo daydreams over this as he eats dinner. The twins tease him about it, but Temo says that friends an say I love you (te quiero) as well.”

After dinner at the Lopez apartment, the doorbell rings; it’s Susana with Sebas. He has come to apologize and ask forgiveness from Julio and explains how it got out of control and never intended to hurt him. He says Dave forgave him and wants to be friends. Julio agrees to be friends. They hug. Susana and Pancho look on, beaming.

Ari gets to his apartment to find his parents finalizing their divorce. The lawyers asks Polita if she is sure, she doesn’t have to go through with it. But she says “it’s done” and she signs. Ari looks on and watches while Audi signs too. He is obviously hurt by it all. After Audi leaves, Polita tells Ari she did the right thing. Ari says, “Well, after all he left us.”

The Mussi sisters, Clarisa and Casandra, arrive at the Córsegas. Blanca and Eugenio don’t know what this is about. Linda announces it’s because there is a mega announcement. Dani and Gabe arrive with little gift boxes. They open the boxes and they each find a little stuffed bear. The family doesn’t get it. Finally they shout out they are having a baby! Everyone jumps for joy. Daniela says she is four weeks along. Blanca says she will be there for her with any advice she needs. “Being a mother is one of the best things that can happen,” says Blanca.

In the hallway, David and Lupe tell each other that they will miss each other when he leaves for New York. Then all the kids decide that they are forming an adventure group and invite Sebas, Temo, Ari, and Diego.

Axel comes to visit his grandmother at home. He tells her he is a man and wants her too see him as a man.

Linda says goodbye to the family. Blanca asks if she is living alone or has a roommate. She lies and says she is living alone.

Eugenio’s mobile phone rings and he doesn’t notice. He finally answers and it’s Tulio! He asks where he is and Tulio says, “I’ve very near.” And he walks in, announcing he is totally rehabilitated. Audi brings his bad news that his divorce to Polita is final!

Pancho and Susana wash dishes together and she tells him that things with her family are getting better. He looks at her lovingly (music begins) Pancho proposes getting back together. Susana says it’s not a good idea yet while she is trying to build a relationship with her son. Pancho looks saddened and she takes his hand, but as they move in for the KISS, Diego comes running in and interrupts them. He wants to know where Temo is.

The kids are all upstairs sitting in a circle, discussing their unity as friends. They try to come up with a name for their group. Temo comes up with “Unidos”. They shout, “United to change the world!”

Amalia and Enzo arrive at the Córsegas. She has come to ask forgiveness for betraying Imelda. She and Enzo are moving away to start a new life together. Imelda says she forgives Amalia.

Eugenio has fallen asleep in his wheelchair in Frida’s room. Blanca comes to wake and tells him that their room is ready for him. But Eugenio just looks at them not knowing what is happening He thinks to himself, “What is happening to me?”

Labels:


Comments:
Kept it short and sweet today. No pictures this time, as I'm very busy this week. Enjoy and discuss away!
 

A very joyous title and very happy news Cynthia.

This was not short but very sweet. Uni started broadcasting this after the address was over so appreciate you filling in what I missed.

I thought that with the cast changes we might see more Clarisa and Casandra, and was very happy to see them. I kept thinking - wait til they get a glimpse of Gabe Soto. I think they are too young for him but that has never stopped TN writers from pairing folks up, has it? :) I am fairly certain papa Mussi might be showing up - I sure hope so. From yesterday, I think he and Gab1 did make peace although I'm not sure if he is "cut off" or not...

Happy all the youngsters are bonding clearing the way for Pancho and Susana to be together. As you so perfectly phrased it "Susana and Pancho look on, beaming".

Any chance Amalia and Enzo might want to take Linda and Axel with them??

Eugenio has me very worried. And sad.

Cynthia, thank you for taking the time to do this despite being so busy. It is truly appreciated!

Diana
 

Thanks Cynthia. I love "short and sweet". Have to admit I have a limited attention span (and energy span)these days, so "short and sweet" is perfect for me. I didn't understand that when I was younger. My editor used to tell me "Mrs. McGillicuty and Mrs. Murphy are tired. They've been cleaning houses all day. They don't want to read a long article. Tell 'em what they need to know and wrap it up."

And that's what you did. Beautifully. Thanks Cynthia.
 

Thank you Cynthia. “Short and sweet” but still excellent.

I was surprised that Enzo had family in Croatia. Boy, they are making sure that he and Amalia won’t be dropping by again any time soon . I did feel bad for Blanca. I was hoping that Belén, her other sister, would have made an appearance this season but she seems to be gone for good, too. Diana, I second the wish for Enzo and Amalia to take Linda and Axel with them. Now that would be good news.

I loved Dave running to play with Lupita screaming her name all the way. The true joy of childhood!

So, Linda is still lying on her way out the door. She better make sure Axel and every sign of him is gone if she ever invites her family over to her new place. Blanca has eagle eyes.

JudyB, your editor’s advice made me smile.

Time to put on some café. Going to be seasonally cold today. We have been so lucky.






 

Thank you, Cynthia, for your recap. It is long enough for me. 😇

It looks like Eugenia is developing dementia.

Apparently, Amelia's contract could not be extended, too, so off she goes. I can't even remember why she owed Imelda an apology. Imelda owes everyone apologies.

IIRC, Audi has been couch surfing at Tulio's?

Seems like announcing a pregnancy in the first month is not a good idea. The downside to discovering and announcing so early is that ... you are pregnant for-ever!
 

Jarifa, it's snowing here. Beautiful. In Chicago also?

Doris, the other downside to announcing so early is the possibility of a miscarriage. Very tough to go through, and even tougher if everyone knew you were pregnant and now has questions.
 

JudyB, it is grey and 20 but will be above freezing tomorrow. No snow. At least the wind has died down. It was howling last night.
 

JudyB - yes, I thought of that, too. Didn't Julieta suffer a miscarriage in season one? I remember us discussing miscarriages. Surely the writers would not do that to Dani.
 

Judy and doris, 4 weeks is too soon to announce it, but I understand they are excited.

Julieta became very depressed after her miscarriage.

"I was surprised that Enzo had family in Croatia. Boy, they are making sure that he and Amalia won’t be dropping by again any time soon" had me smiling away Jarifa.

In this economy and based on the fact many actors aren't working at all, I hope the actress playing Amalia has something lined up. She had a sparse role in this second story but a role nevertheless.

Diana
 

Thank you everyone.

Jarifa, I didn't catch that Enzo said they were moving to Croatia. I got the fact they were leaving and starting a new life, but I missed the Croatia part. That's a long way from home.

I sure hope they don't pull a miscarriage on Daniela. That would be horrible after all the buildup for this pregnancy.

Doris: Likes, "Apparently, Amelia's contract could not be extended, too, so off she goes. I can't even remember why she owed Imelda an apology. Imelda owes everyone apologies." I totally agree with that one! I guess being Imelda and the Matriarch of that family means never having to say you are sorry...

JudyB: Loved what you said: "My editor used to tell me "Mrs. McGillicuty and Mrs. Murphy are tired. They've been cleaning houses all day. They don't want to read a long article. Tell 'em what they need to know and wrap it up." I so agree with that too. Sometimes I even go ADD on reading articles and then I have to stop and ask myself, "What the heck did I just read?"

When I was helping to recap on another TN, I think it was "Papa a Toda Madre," someone actually made comments about my poor recapping because I didn't include every word of dialogue. I like to include some dialogue translation, but it's impossible to all of it. That's why we call this a "recap" and not a transcript.

Diana: I know that the actress who plays Amalia, Regina Orozco, is also a famous singer in Mexico, so she may have other plans for recording and concerts.


 

Cynthia, 50 lashes with a wet noodle to whomever criticized any of your recaps. They are simply great.

And thank you for the information on Regina. I had no idea she was a singer! Good to know she (hopefully) won't be scrounging for a paycheck.

Diana
 

I haven’t read today’s recap yet, but I wanted to comment about yesterday’s which I read late in the day. First off, great work, Jarifa!

I really needed all the info you gave, Jarifa, because I was floored watching Monday’s episode. I fully expected “FIN” to show up on the screen and wondered why we didn’t know our show was coming to an end. So many plot lines tied up, a kindasortaboda, almost all characters on hand for a big family lovefest, and Juli and Robert unexpectedly, without any build-up, off to New York?? Whatttt????

So I was very grateful for the explanation. I too am sorry to lose Zuria Vega and Daniel Arenas.

About Juli – I know they’re trying to get away from the Niagra o’ Tears protagonistas, but still, I found Juli a bit frosty, while Robert was tremendously appealing.

I do hope they give Dani and Gabriel more content. I feel like fast-forwarding through their scenes because the writers give them just about nothing to work with. Seems like most of what they do is to just constantly say how much they love each other. Over and over and over. I bet at this point the actors wish they could make up their own lines, just to have something to say.

I’m kinda sorry this is going to extension, rather than a third season later, because there are three reruns I’m eyeing, which are going to be on during the day. Some kind soul at Caray let us know they’d be on, and they all start on the 14th. One is Familia con Suerte (now I’m curious!), Soy tu Duena, and Tenias Que Ser Tu. Any advice on which is best?

I wish there was a link for daytime shows, just for commenting. I’ve been watching Que Bonita Amor, and it would have been fun to see what others thought about all the plot developments etc.





 

Thank you, Cynthia.
 

". . .someone actually made comments about my poor recapping because I didn't include every word of dialogue"
Who has time to read the script and dialogue? Not me. That is why bullet point style recaps are my favorite. I don't need the whole dialogue, but, as they always said on Dragnet, "just the facts."

The irony was not lost on me with Polita signing her divorce papers and Blanca &Eugenio telling Dani and Gabe to love their children UNCONDITIONALLY.

Hopefully, season 2.5 will be as good as 2.0 has been.
 

Oh, forgot to say that I loved the tiny "ositos" everyone got as the pregnancy announcement! 🐻🐻🐻
 



Didn’t Blanca and Eugenio also plan to renew their vows? Did I miss it?
 

Anon: Blanca talked about renewing their wedding vows, but it hasn't happened yet. I hope they do it soon because it appears Eugenio is getting dementia.

Doris, thanks so much! I know sometimes recaps can get long because when they are full of action, we just don't want to miss a beat. But in the previous TN I was doing, "Papa", it really blew my mind when someone who posted as an "anonymous" got really upset because I didn't include the dialogue from their pet characters. All I did was summarize the scene. I like your style, Dragnet, "Just the facts, ma'm."
 

Maggie: I felt the same way about Monday's show. It felt like we should have seen "FIN" because there is always a wedding at the end and someone goes away to start a new life. Or someone goes to prison too. Yes, Monday's episode did feel like the end. But I am looking forward to seeing what they have done with future episodes. I'm sure it will be fun!
 

Cynthia, thank you for this excellent recap. I was home last night, but when I saw Univision was going to cover the president's address I just turned it off. I only remembered to check back when it was almost time for Amar a Muerte so your recap really helps me keep up, and it was not too short at all.

I have to agree with Maggie, I have always found Julieta a bit frosty and demanding. At other times she seemed such a drama queen, way too high maintenance for me. I hope that the show now provides us with some uplifting fare. I'm tired of the heavy duty and depressing messages the show has served up lately. Things don't look too good for Eugenio, for instance.

And, yeah, it would be nice to hear what anybody else has to say about the TNs starting soon. I generally record TNs anyway since I am not always here to watch in real time, so the hour they show is not so important to me. The title of one of the upcoming shows, "Soy tu dueña", made me laugh. I thought, is Univision getting into kink? But, no, I don't think so.

:-)

andy
 

Maggie, “Qué bonito amor” was recapped when it premiered in an evening slot a few years back. I am sure the recaps and comments can still be found in the link in the sidebar.
 

Andy - Soy tu Dueña was .... interesting. We called it STuD. 😉. Gabi Spanic was such a villana! And IIRC there was some Patio speculation about just how real her pompis were.
 

doris., thanks, it didn't occur to me to check here to see if there were older recaps (may have something to do with hardening of the arteries).

The nickname "STuD" doesn't much appeal to me, maybe to the ladies. Nonetheless I'll read a few recaps and consider.

There did seem to be some fun with posters' and recappers' names: "Black Heart Jardinera654", "Keel-haulin' Kat", "runsatdawn", etc.

:-)

andy
 

Andy...that was from.our pirate phase during Pasion with Fernando Colunga as the dashing pirate Captain Rik. We got pirate names from a website that generated them. I was Mad Bess...but Captain Sharkbait called me something else as I recall.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder