Friday, March 27, 2020

Me Declaro Culpable #28, 3/26/20: The war is on!

Hi patio peeps! Below you'll find the recap for yesterday's episode. I apologize for being unable to provide a recap last week but I'm in California and our governor placed us on lockdown- but failed to give clear instructions on who could still work and who had to stay home, in the end my industry is considered essential so I still have to go to work. In addition to this my sister got her first lupus flare in years and she can't even go near a hospital because her doctors don't want her to be exposed to COVID-19.

This recap will be short and not in order, I just want to go to bed, working and dealing with the public has left me exhausted, and paranoid and my anxiety level is at 100%.



Pablo and Natalia:

Pablo and Natalia are on a camping trip, they carve their names into a tree, they also have sex, everyone's equipment worked and later Pablo cries because he can't walk.

The law firm:

Everyone gets a surprise when it is revealed that Tiziano has been appointed as Mauro's temporary replacement. The best part of this is that Julian really thinks that Mauro has told Tiziano how important Julian is to the firm- he quickly learns that Mauro has not mentioned him at all and that the only thing he's good at is carrying Tiziano's briefcase.

Roberta is livid, she hides in Tiziano's office and confronts him. She tells him she's not a toy, a prize or a trophy and she wants him out of her life, things get heated and they almost kiss, Alba witnesses this.

Katia goes to see Julian and demands to know why he lied. He tells her it's his word against hers and he's a lawyer and knows that she won't be able to prove a thing. Katia tells him she'll work to gather evidence and when she has what she needs she'll go to the policy. Oh Katia you tiny idiot, never tell your enemy what you plan to do! Don't these people watch novelas?

Alba and Franco:

Basically they love each other but Franco can't leave Roberta yet because she's sick. Ummm, that's not a reason to stay, especially since no one is doing anything to help her get better. Why is she still roaming the streets? Franco and Alba kiss, yay?

Mauro is released from the hospital and goes home with Roberta and I'm over here wondering if he suffered some degree of brain damage. She tried to kill you! Go home you old fool, and while you're at it get some body guards or at the very least some pepper spray.

Mauro asks Roberta to personally thank Alba for saving him, Roberta agrees which sets the stage for the first Roberta and Alba showdown of the episode. Roberta thanks Alba for saving her dad and then things go off the rails when she starts talking about what a slut Alba is for being with a married man. Alba then spills the beans and tells Roberta that she saw her kissing Tizano. Roberta threatens Alba and tells her it's a mistake to mess with a crazy person who could harm her- or her son. Alba reminds Roberta that she's been to prison for murder and that she won't allow Roberta to do anything to her son.

Meanwhile Gabriel is with Julieta and they get caught kissing by Pedro who throws hands and punches the living daylights out of Gabriel. I very much enjoyed the beatdown. BTW, the outfit Margarita Magana was forced to wear is hideous.

Alba, finally fed up with Roberta's threats declares war. She shows up at Roberta's home demanding to speak to Franco, before they can really talk stupid Gabriel calls her to tell her Pedro caught him and his mom kissing- Ingrid overhears this conversation and I'm going to bet that Julieta will soon be dead.

The second confrontation between Roberta and Alba takes place, Alba tells Roberta that she does Franco and that she wants to have a future with him, she tells Roberta that she will tell Franco what she saw and Roberta recognizes that Franco would believe anything Alba tells him, she apologizes for threatening to harm Gabriel. The women then go back into the living room and the episode ends in a cliffhanger- will Alba tell Franco and Mauro that Roberta is a strumpet? Tune in tomorrow to find out!

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Princess Juju. I hope your sister feels better.

Roberta is a menace. She uses her mental illness as a weapon and she doesn't seem to care who gets in her way. She has no conscience. She will do whatever it takes to keep Franco with her and I am predicting that eventually that will lead to her trying to kill him so no one else can have him.

It looks like Alba has no relatives she can send Gabriel to for his own safety, but that might not be adequate.

I also predicted that Ingrid is likely to kill Julieta and now this looks like it will happen soon.

As to Mauro, I thought he owned the house and everyone else was living there. And yes, if he wants to continue living he better help Franco get Roberta committed.

As to the camping trip I failed to comment on in the previous episode, there are certain practical realities to this situation which makes it really unrealistic.

 

Princess Juju...Thanks for a very enjoyable and funny recap, in spite of your feeling stressed, paranoid and 100% anxious. Great performance under pressure my friend.

Loved all your asides:

"Oh Katia you tiny idiot, never tell your enemy what you plan to do! Don't these people watch novelas?" (Really loved TINY idiot! Lord yes, she is minimal to the max.)

"Go home you old fool, and while you're at it get some body guards or at the very least some pepper spray." (I guess this was just a plot propeller to get Franco back into Bertie's sticky, clingy, like-quicksand bed.)

"I very much enjoyed the beatdown. BTW, the outfit Margarita Magana was forced to wear is hideous." (Wow, I was so horrified at the dreadful reveal I didn't even notice what Julieta was wearing. In the US she'd be up for arrest and jail pronto.)

And thanks for bring back that great word "strumpet". Just delicious. And quite fitting for our savvy, savage, bi-polar, borderline, crazy-when-it's-convenient Bertie.

As for the Nat-Paolo romance, and the Franco-Alba romance, I could care less. Bring back Gael and Bianca!

Hope your sister's lupus episode will be well managed and that she can get the medication she needs. These are perilous times for so many, medically and financially. Sending you and yours prayers and good vibes(((((((()))))))). And thanks, of course.
 

Thank you for your recap and the snark, Princess JuJu, especially under pressure during stressful times. You covered everything succinctly! I hope your sister will come through her flare-up whole and healthy. (I know nothing about lupus)

”…..and later Pablo cries because he can't walk.”
Good thing I FFWD--> thru all their scenes yesterday!

”….(Julian) quickly learns that Mauro has not mentioned him at all and that the only thing he's good at is carrying Tiziano's briefcase.”
That scene was the highlight of yesterday’s show!! Julian, you are just not that important! You’re a legend in your own mind. Ha!

Julieta does seem like a disposable character, so our patio mates’ prediction of her demise is probably accurate. Was anyone else surprised Gabe did NOT have a nosebleed after Pedro punched him in the face. (Where is the Telerisa continuity team?)

Nice trick of Roberta’s to bring daddy home to the guest room and engineering Franco back into hers. Does Franco know there are hotels in his city?

”…. there are certain practical realities to this situation which makes it really unrealistic.”
URBAN – I’m sending you a telenovela beanie hat, overnight express. :-) It comes with instructions on how to use the tin foil liner and chin straps so that it can’t fly off one’s head.
 

Hello, all. Hope that you are all hanging in there. People are either isolated with others or living alone. I am trying to keep to some kind of schedule..sleeping..eating...walking and working in the yard...laubdry and inside chores...texting \emailing\ phoning...checking in on the patio. Caray serves as one of my links to people. My daughters don't even want me to support Hub's and my fav local restaurant by picking up take out. I feel very isolated.

Princess..thank you so much for providing us with a ripping recap of all the happenings despite your own personal telenovela unfolding. Hang in there, lovey. I am sending out good vibrations to you and your sister)))))).

The Secretary certainly looked thrilled to be sitting on the office sofa next to the magnificent Tiz in his shiny suit and kewpie doll hair. (They used to give out those kewpie put dolls at the local county ag fair.)

Mauro returns to the scene of the crime against him by daughter dearest...que the hell.

Does Rob always wear black and white? Not a very subtle point , Wardrobe department.

I did think that the cuddling and kissing in the tent were nice and showed the chemistry between Nat and Paolo as they socially distance themselves from their circle of crazy\evil friends and family by going into attention the woods. Maybe it was just good to see people close instead of distancing socially.



 

PJuJU--Thank you for a sleepy-time story. It didn't reduce the force of your recap. Hope you get some respite from your essential work and we thank you. Your sister deserves attention and I also hope she get it. Animo, amiga.

JudyB and Doris got up before I did and quoted EXACTLY the same phrases I was going to highlight.

Camping Out
Did anyone catch the other incompatible thing about that camping trip? Nat sushed Pao so he could listen to the rain. Then about 5 min. later, they are still in bed and the fire outside is roaring. I know from doing a lot of camping that it doesn't happen that way.

I got the impression sex was not consumated. I thought I heard Nat say that his besos were enough. But at least they were content for the moment and away from the crazy household.

"Franco and Alba kiss, yay?" One favorite line of PJJ's I need to add.
Interesting how Alba's ire can rise and be on display when she meets another she-wolf, but is putty or should I say jelly when it comes to Franco. She left and came back within two seconds? As she left I thought to myself, good for her, she's doing the right thing. How is their "love story" supposed to move forward if Franco assured her she is not going to become an amante. Good luck with that, Alba.

Doris--Franco tried a "hotel" room (his office) for a night or two but he wasn't safe there from Bertie.
 

Susanlynn--Not only does your daily routine sound like mine, but so did your comment (which I was still composing).
 

Urban--No, Alba has no other relatives *that she knows of.* Remember, she only knows she was the result of an affair between her mother and a mystery man and she took her away to have her and raise her. We've heard nothing about aunts, uncles or cousins, so the mother must have also been an only child. Curious how many only children there are in TNs nowadays--it sure makes spinning tales a lot easier.
 

Thanks PJJ for taking the time for recapping amidst all the confusion, chaos and uncertainty. I'm hoping you were able to withdraw from the real world for a while in an effort to entertain us. Best wishes to your sister as she weathers this flare up and please let the hoarders have saved some of the meds she needs for her lupus. Like the pharmacist said "I've never seen so many cases of malaria in my life".

Roberta didn't even notice AAAA. I thought she'd have seen it, noticed the artist's name and slashed it to pieces with that knife of hers.

While Julieta's wardrobe leaves something to be desired, I really like Alba's cute and colorful dresses. Those are the kind of dresses I'd wear if I had the kind of job where I'd wear dresses. And if I had the shape. Or if I were a painter.

I didn't pick up on any sex going on in the tent, but I did see the fire enhanced silhouette of the wheelchair.

Gabe told his mom he wants to die. I'm hoping it was just hyperbole from the humiliation and not a suicide warning. Alba should have gone to him that night, but she told him to not do anything and she'd see him tomorrow.

Thank you for the diversion, Caraymates!

Rosemary la Otra


 

Thanks, PJJ, you gave us plenty to chew on!

Gawd, our two main couples are so boring/irritating/completely nonsensical. We are rhythmically pounding our knife handles into the Gael/Bianca table. BRING. BACK. GAEL. BRING. BACK. GAEL.

Roberta does not always wear black and white -- although good catch on the symbolism there, SusanLynn; I completely missed it. One night I noticed she had on a screaming royal blue top that matched perfectly with Julian's tie. Now *that* was subtle.

Anita, Franco even tried a REAL hotel, and (thanks to the Fresno School of Hospitality Management alumni; they're everywhere) he wasn't safe there, either!
 

I thought Pao & Nat successfully knocked boots. That's what I get for FFWDing. #noregrets
Well, Pao, keep doing your physical therapy and maybe soon all your lower appendages will be functioning by the end of this telenovela.


OT
AMORES VERDADEROS #4
What fun to rewatch this cheesy telenovela. Gratuitous shower scene already! Vicki sneaking a peek!
The "ickies".
Polita and Jean Martin both infatuated with el Gorilito. Polita was one of my favorite characters.
I had forgotten so much but it quickly comes back to me with each episode. 😎
 

OT-AV
Doris—I wish Andy would reappear for the rerun of AV. I’ve watched and read the recap. My favorite Carlosism in #4 is:
“She [Nikki] is like a Jack Russell Terrier—nice to watch, but wouldn’t want to own one.” This was in response to the commenters that couldn’t stand her brattiness and little rich girl entitlement, besides being rude.
 

OT
JudyB—It’s almost time for you to go clean your bathrooms. I’m up for the recap. See you all much later on. (I think it’s on at 3 today, but I’m not taking any chances. I’m saving both at 2 and at 3.
 

Rosemary-my sister is reporting that many of her friends can not get plaquenil even though they need it to manage their lupus. My sisters doctor is trying to get her a three month supply in case of a shortage.

I'm sorry my recap was not clear enough: Paolo and Natalia had sex- they both described it as "flying". It was very clunky dialogue.

Susanlynn- go get your food! Order over the phone and just show up to pick up, we did that on Wednesday when we ordered from the Cheesecake Factory.

Where is Amores Verdaderos Airing? I very much enjoy Guzman.
 

PJJ, it is on Unimas. It comes on at 5:00 in Utah.
 

And, yes, Guzman es muy agradable.
 

PJJ - thanks for setting us straight about Nat and Pao. Maybe she will be pregnant after this. Julián won't see the humor in it.
 

Anita - it came on at 1:00 CDT as usual here.
 

Got it! Nothing lost, nothing gained. What an episode, NO?
 

Princess Thanks for this pointy short
And to the point recap.

Roberta is a waste of time, and abit tiresome. She's very exhausting with her insanity. She's crazy and she knows it clap your hands. See I'm just
That bord with her.

Paolo, well I just wish he'd get his legs back, at least he can get up and
Walk around abit and won't have time to whine.

Gabe grow up. He thinks he can have
A Relationship with a grown up but when he gets caught he whines to his mommie. After His bff beats the crap out of him for French kissin his mom.

Tizzy-juls, juls-tizzy. What's a jerk
And Womanizer to do? We know who the
Womanizer is but is tizzy a jerk or is
He Just crazy get berti? And why the hell praytell Is he crazy for berti? I have no idea. Just keep watching.

Ok dinnertime. Thank you princessJuJu.
Y'all stay safe, please.
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder