Monday, July 13, 2020

DAYTIME TNs…y Mas!: Week of July 13, 2020


Good Day, Caraymates!

Welcome to Daytime TNs! This page is being provided to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss any of the TNs aired prior to 6PM.  If you would like to contribute a recap or just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.

This page can also be used as a forum to keep in touch, discuss strolls down the Caray! Caray! memory lane, or anything else that is of interest to the patio.

Please remember that ANY daytime novela can be discussed and everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Friendly reminder to PLEASE put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for. (You can shorten the title to one word, i.e., “Vecina”; “Amores”)
"Daytime TNs" will be posted on Mondays only. There will be a different page posted on Thursdays with a variety of topics for week-end discussion. 


Labels:


Comments:
OT:

RVG Chick: Good afternoon everyone from the Alamo City. Hoping you're staying safe out there with the social distancing guidelines, etc.,
 

LQNPA

I have only watched a part of today's episode, but I had to laugh when Margarito barged in on ABC and Rogelio in bed. Margarito was all excited about the story in his children's book and had it opened to a page with an illustration that said to me "Beauty and the Beast". Nice touch, though hardly necessary.

Andy
 

LQNPA
Andy--after two nights of stalled action (FF didn't work) or blacked out screen, I missed 4 episodes. At least I got the make-up sex one working. AP is STUPID, but not dumb to let Vainesa remain at the hacienda. Didn't she ever think to check on her house & office to see if the repairs/renovations were really being done? It wouldn't have been that difficult.

AV--lost one of those episodes as well. What's WRONG with UniMas, anyway?
 

LQNPA

Anita, I think that technology is out to get us. Thank you for "preserving for posterity" my rant last iteration of "Daytime TNs..."

That about technology said, my recordings have been OK lately, no missed episodes, so the problem may be local. I don't know that you missed anything absolutely essential, and at least you got, but quite a while back now, your favorite part with Rogelio saying "gracias". Or whatever it was, I do remember you said they cut it on the DVD collection. It's a small consolation I hope.

I didn't know that some TNs are available on DVD. It somewhat amazes me that that they would even try to put a 160 episode TN on DVDs. 8-0

They must have chopped a lot unless it was a 40 DVD set.

:-)

Andy
 

Andy--I never buy a DVD unless I've watched the show and liked it--now, that is. I learned my lesson. There's no way to condense a story like LQNPA into mas de 14 hours (or so said the box). Gone are little slices here and there, lots of Macaria and Ulises gone, so there was still a lot of meat left in to satisfy.

I bought a DVD of La Mentira because I adored (note past tense) Guy Ecker and the story made NO SENSE at all. When it was remade as Cuando me Enamoro, I went back to watch it again and it STILL made NO SENSE. So buyer beware.
 

You don’t like Guy Ecker anymore?
 

He did an awesome job in "ESDLC".
 

What is ESDLC?
 

Anon at 3:54: I find Guy a little wooden now. He seems to be playing himself over and over. Loved him in Eva Luna.

I think Steve is referring to El Senor de los Cielos, which broadcast on Telemundo.
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder