Friday, May 20, 2022

The Truth Come Out Mi Fortuna Es Amarte #60 Thursday May 19,2022

 Quick Recap because I spent the morning doing chores, cleaning the kitty litter box is never fun.

*Am I the only one that just realized the Natalia's one awful child is the child named after her awful father?* Also, are the cops investigating Olga's attack? I've missed episodes and recaps because life is currently hell.


  • Natalia walks in in Olga kissing Chente, Olga tries to blame the kiss on Chente but Natalia tells her she saw everything and finally Olga tells the truth- she forced the kiss on poor Chente and OMG why don't they pack her things and send her on her way what is wrong with them why are they so dumb, I wrote this the way my brain processed it last night. 
  • Chente thanks Natalia for trusting him and expresses regret that his actions have led to Olga having to live with them, he is also upset that Natalia had to give up her bedroom to Olga and proposes that they start living as a family and invites her to move in to his bedroom.
  • Olga is eavesdropping and almost has a stroke.
  • Juan Gabriel made a mistake with the repair of a car that could have caused the car to explode, this makes Tavo fire him.
  • Juan Gabriel cries, he lost his job and his woman, what is a guy to do? He needs a job that will value him.
  • Ooops, I forgot, Mario and Fernanda have dinner together and then they spend the night with each other, there's zero chemistry there.
  • Valentina and Chole talk, Chole tells her that Tavo has agreed to sell her the boarding house, Valentina tells her that Tavo loves her but Chole doubts it, all she wanted was to start a family with Tavo.
  • *You don't need children to be a family*
  • Samia calls her terrible husband, she is angry! She wants to know the nature of his relationship with the gold-digger Veronica is, Elias tells her that Veronica helped him find Adrian and Samia tells him she's after his money.
  • Also Omar took a flight back to Mexico and has been talking to Adrian, Elias is not happy, he's not happy at all, they need to keep Omar away from Andrea, I agree. Omar is too good and too pure for that harpy. *Prayers for Omar*
  • Andrea goes to see Constanza to try and return all the stuff she took from her, now that daddy is back she does not need anything from her. Constanza tells Andrea some hard to swallow things, mainly that Adrian will never change, he might be there now but when another woman comes along that drives him crazy he will ditch her again.
  • Constanza proposes that they leave the country, Andrea can tell her family that she lost the baby and Constanza will continue to live out of the country- if she ever returns to Mexico she will tell everyone she adopted the baby.
  • Chente and Natalia are sleeping when Benjamin enters their room, he wakes them up and suddenly their bedroom turns into a clown car because everyone ends up there, now everyone knows that Chente and Natalia are sleeping together.
  • Adrian finds Andrea packing, she tells him she's going on vacation with Constanza but Adrian tells her he needs her there to help him get Natalia back, then he takes her downstairs and there is Omar.
  • Omar got his friend to trade places with him, Elias and his goons got Mauricio at the airport instead of Omar, Mauricio takes a beating for helping Omar out.
  • Andrea is furious, she wants nothing to do with him because he's a coward.
  • Omar makes his case, he tells her that Constanza did not allow him to see her that his parents lied to keep them apart, he had no idea she was pregnant.
That's it for now folks, see you next week.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Juju. It sounds like your day has been trying. Hope things are better soon for the weekend. Nope, Olga never reported her “attack” to the police with the excuse that “whoever” did it could come back and kill her. JuanGa got fired because Simba sabotaged the repairs he made to the car that JuanGa had made. Perfect that Andrea was named after Adrián. Both are rotten to the core.

I liked Fernanda telling Mario that she wasn’t looking for her “media naranja” (half orange/better half )because she was a “naranja completa” (whole orange/whole person) all by herself.

I also had to laugh that Claudio knew Olga’s pal Kim from him being a patron at a bar called “Tanga y Pachanga” (Thong and Party!)

Poor Mauro!
 

Thank you, Princess Juju! A fun recap!

I'm told you can train cats to use the toilet, though not to flush it. I'll bet girl cats are neater than boy cats.

Andrea might be named for her father, but maybe not. There would be no doubt if she were named Adriana, but the name Andrea is more like Andrés, Andrew.

Mario and Brenda, my, that was a long kiss. Why do I not see these two as a couple? My FFWD trigger finger was itching the whole time.
Jarifa, thanks for the dialog that I didn't catch, but I'm not so sure Fenanda is truly a “naranja completa” even though I have difficulty seeing her and Mario being a happy couple.

The problem with JuanGa's repair is silly. Valentina thought he had done a good job, and Tavo never checked under the hood to see what had happened. And, of course, we have Simba laughing in the background. Yet another bad call by Tavo. But we'll see where the TN demi-gods are leading us with this.

OK, Constanza is now full BSC re the baby.

Chente and Natalia in bed with just about everybody there. Interesting.

Late in the show they improved Andrea's makeup and she looked much better, less like a vampire. Then back to the usual in the scene with Omar, and she had red eyes again and skin not as smooth. Also very pale; so was Omar. They must have brought in camera, lighting, and makeup people who would work for 50 pesos a day. Or maybe had a script change and shot this stuff later and differently. Sheesh.

Or it might be my Goodwill-reject DVR. I dunno.

Andy
 

Okay..yeah this whole telenovela does not thrill me but Jeez Andrea has got to be the most annoying character ever. That poor boy Omar..chu chu or whatever his name is..God what could be worse than marrying that self centered girl. My hatred grows and grows. JuanD he has to be at least mid 20's..does an episode pass that he isn't crying? He is a barrio boy, he had a job and was good looking. Some barrio girl would have snapped him up a long time ago but instead he cries more than a third grade girl in fact my money would be on the third grade girl to take him down.

Fev
 

Thank you, Princessa, as the story spins out .

Andy, I had an aunt who actually trained her cat Tish to use the toilet , so it is a fact .
 

Princess Juju: Howdy from the Alamo City! Thank you very much for your hardworking efforts on the recap of last night's episode.

Villains must have the longest winning streak in this Telenovela.

Steve Boudreaux
 

Thanks, Princess Juju, all these people deceiving other people drives me crazy. Speaking of crazy, Connie holding a blanket and talking to it was just creepy. The only person who should get Andrea’s child is Natalia.

Olga is never going to give up Chente. Now she’s setting it up so she can say even JuanGa doesn’t want her.

Elias beats up his son’s friend. The friend should go to the police. Or at least inform Omar so Omar will start realizing Daddy Dearest is not a nice guy.

This is a good show even though the good guys don’t see what’s happening to them.
Liz
 

Susanlynn, thanks for the info re Tish, it's good to know it can be done though I don't think I'll be having any more cats or dogs here.

I had something to say about Andrea's appearance earlier, and I don't know why they don't treat her better. When made up and filmed properly she is quite pretty. But they need to get her red eyes under control. I don't know if it's ill-fitting contacts, allergies, or what, but they should get it under control. And do her makeup properly.

I neglected to mention Adrián. The guy needs to knock off the Man Tan or stop going to the tanning salon for the Mar-a-Lago special. But it looks more like Man Tan to me.

Andy
 

Princess, a fabulous recap as always. I particularly liked “you don’t need children to be a family” which is so true. I am only part way through watching this On Demand.

I have to admit, I liked Fer and Mario although it seems Mario’s having second thoughts. I agree that Fernanda is indeed “naranja complete” – thank you Jarifa.

Connie’s completely gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

I loved Chente and Nats bedroom as grand central station although your “clown car” was far better. Natalia looked like she got her hand caught in the cookie jar.

Olga going all octopus on Chente shows she has no intention of slowing down.

So Omar and Mauricio changed places? I may have underestimated Omar.

"Adrián...needs to knock off the Man Tan or stop going to the tanning salon for the Mar-a-Lago special. But it looks more like Man Tan to me" had me laughing Andy!

Thank you Princess!

Diana

 

It's fun to see Olga's plan backfire. I don't think I've seen this before. I'm curious why some of you don't see Mario and Fernanda together? He seems a bit more concerned with class issues than I thought he would and frankly, even at the end I was not quite sure what he thought about the whole matter. That whole barrio experience was just out of necessity in his case whereas Natalia grew to like that place. I don't kno why, but I think Valentina should have picked someone else. Those two seem like an odd couple to me. Olga is damn lucky Juan Gabriel is smitten with her. I've noticed that often the worst people get chances in life that the good guys never do. Andrea is insufferable, bbut at least she does not bore me to death the way her sister does. There's something about Regina that I just can't stand. I've noticed that when it comes to teens playing good girls in telenovelas, I tend to get irritated pretty quickly. But I'd love to know what is it about Andrea that Omar likes so much. He seems more in love than I'd have expected. How long have they been dating? Does he even know her all that well? When two awful people get together, at least you don't have to wonder what it is that attracts them to each other. But then again, the usual telenovela trend, at least as far as I can remember, used to be for a woman to end up with a guy who did not deserve her so I enjoy the change.
 

Dunno but as I remember, Olga refused to get involved with messy cop stuff and "reliving her hell night."
 

Yet all she does is relive it , mostly to Chente, but seems everyone’s heard the story!
Liz
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder