Saturday, December 24, 2022

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE AND ALL!!!

 


Labels:


Comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY!! FELIZ NAVIDAD! JOYEUX NOEL! MUTLU NOELLER!

Caray, Caray! has been my cherished gift for the past few years. Here I have found new friends, much needed support and understanding, humor, and an escape from the stressors of RL. I am SO BLESSED!




 

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Holidays (all of them :) !

I was wondering just where I could put a holiday message to all my Caray mates, and here Rgv Chick has provided a special place for them! Thank you, Rgv Chick!

Very best wishes to everybody, whatever you celebrate, or don't (Bah! Humbug!), now and in the future.

Andy
 

Thank you, RgvChick. This is perfect!

Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a healthy happy New Year to all!
 

Dear Chickie and all my dear friends at caray...Happy Holidays . Wishing you all health and happiness. ; ) xoxoxoxo from Susan
 

Lovely Rgv Chick.

To you and all in our cherished community, may you have love, happiness, health and joy during Christmas and in the year to come.

Diana
 

Thank you, Rgv Chick. I love coming to Caray every day and so grateful that you make this wonderful place happen.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays to my Caraymates. Wishing you all the best.
 

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays and lots of happiness to you and to all Caraymates! Enjoy this time and stay warm!
 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!
Sending you hugs and kisses from cold-ish Eastern Europe. Stay warm, eat something delicious and spread joy - it never gets out of style 😀
 

Warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas to all Caraymates. May the joys of the holiday season continue in the New Year.
 

Feliz Navidad a todos! Eat, drink, and be merry today.

Hoping for good shopping weather tomorrow.
 

Feliz Navidad a todos mis amigos aquí en el patio, y un prospero año Nuevo 2023!
 

Best wishes for happy holidays to all the patio inhabitants. Christmas, New Year's, and ones of your choice. I'm not following any of the current TNs but try to look in now and then. I appreciate the warm feelings we find here.

 

¡Feliz Navidad!

I've missed you all sooo much!

My phone was lagging for like, 5 days and I couldn't comment anything. I hope I can comment now.

Can't wait to recap Mi Secreto in 2023!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder