Monday, January 22, 2024

Daytime TNs....Y Mas (#1), Week of January 22, 2024

Welcome to page 1 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.


 8-10 AM: Sonadoras (Unimas)

10-12 PM El Privilegio de Amar (Unimas)

12-2 PM: Cuando me Enamoro  (Unimas) 

3-5 PM: Amorcito Corazon (Unimas)

5-6 PM: Por Ella Soy Eva (Unimas) 

6-7 PM: Abismo de Pasion (Unimas)



This page can also be used as a forum to keep in touch, discuss strolls down the Caray! Caray! memory lane, or anything else that is of interest to the patio.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
OT. Instead of a telenovela today I watched "Como dice el dicho." A bit didactic but very sweet and positive. A plus is that each episode is independent, and only an hour long, so if I have a dentist appointment or some other obligation, I'm not missing part of a longer plot.
 

UNIMAS/OT:

SpanProf: Unimas is where the intriguing Telenovelas are shown including the 2 HR ones.

 

UNIMAS. Yep, Steve, and it appears to be the only network showing daytime novelas now. 2 hours at a time is a bit much for me though.
 

OT

SpanProf, glad you found something you enjoy! Hopefully Univision will add a daytime novela back to the lineup sooner than later!
 

OT. Thanks, Darcy! And I hope it's higher quality than the last one. Another benefit of watching an anthology series (Como dice el dicho) is that I can stop watching it at any point in favor of an actual telenovela--starting in episode 1.
 

OT. And today's sand-alone episode did a very nice job of making us think the main character was wrong in thinking her best friend's death was a murder rather than a suicide and then of turning our attention to the wrong choice for a murderer.
 

El Amor No Tiene Receta

Up to now we have a team of 4 recappers. If anyone wants to join us, tell us about it. An extra person would be great and you'll only have to recap one day. This will (probably) be in standalone pages.
 

El Amor No Tiene Receta

I'm interested in possibly watching this, but I won't be available for recapping. I have some personal projects I want to get to work on and when Vuelve is over on Telemundo, I am going to take the time to do some work on that. I will probably see you all on the patio though!
 

Receta

Thanks for replying, Darcy! Glad we'll see you on the patio!
 

"CUANDO" HIGHLIGHTS DISCUSSION:

Darcy: You're watching this daytime Telenovela on Unimas ?

Lots of great cast members.
 

Cuando

Steve, I do not have Unimas, so no I am not watching any of their novelas.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder