Friday, March 09, 2007

George Intro

Hello everyone. My name is George. I came across this website looking for Duelo de Passiones recaps. I really liked what I saw and decided to ask blog mom Melinama if I could join the Accoralada recap group. She graciously allowed me to join and here I am. I started watching Accoralada three weeks ago and got caught up to date here. I hope to do a good job.

A little about me, I'm 18 years old and I lived in Puerto Rico for 5 years during which I learned spanish. I currently reside in New Jersey where I go to college. I guess that's all for now.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hi George! Bienvenido... I know you'll do great!
 

Welcome George! It's fantastic to have you on board!!
 

Hello George - My name is Chris and I recap Fridays for Duelo. I am glad to see another man here, we need to represent. Welcome.
 

Hi, George, welcome and have fun!
 

Welcome, George.
It's good to have a new member of our team!
 

Hi George.. I'm Puerto Rican (born here) what part of PR did you live?
 

New guy! Yay! It will be nice to have some more male perspective here.
 

Welcome! This is a lot fun!
 

I'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. To answer marycelis' question, I lived in San Sebastian Puerto Rico
 

cool, have no idea where that is, but parents are from Manatí but live here now, relatives live in Ciales at present.
 

Hello, George. You're going to like it here. We're a fun bunch.~~~Susanlynn
 

Hi George! Welcome! =)
 

Hi George and welcome.

This is such an awesome web site and an awesome group of people who recap and comment. You are going to love it here.
 

Welcome aboard, George. I just got back into town and missed your intro until this evening. Glad to have you here!
 

Welcome George! Great to have another gentleman joining us!!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder