Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fuego #102(?), Tuesday, September 23 - Within an hour we see no bump, to big bump, to the baby practically head bumping the midwife!

Hi guys, Cheryl is still out enjoying the beauty of Spain and that leaves you all to suffer my recap for this evening. I haven't had a chance to watch yesterday's episode however I was thrilled to read in last night's recap that my eyes will behold the sight of Sophia's pregnancy bump. I feel goose bumps...she has to be in her 36th month... aren't elephants or humpback whales pregnant this long? I'll research to find out. Sorry for the delay, I had a meeting this morning and wasn't back in the office until 11 CST.

Hacienda Don Agustin
  • Sophia is muy impactada, Gabriela knew the Reyes' parents!
  • Gabriela is lamenting the rejection / loss of "El Charro" in the confines of her bedroom. This explains her deep hatred. She's didn't cry over his death or that of his wife. She was happy with the news. Sarita walks in with a court notice for tomorrow.
Puebla, Pue.
  • The judge has ruled that the Robles-Reyes are the true owners of the lands. Gabriela hoots and hollers that the lands are her (throwing in a few swear words and insults). Juan says the Judge has made his decision does she think that she's above the law to go against the decision? "You ruin my life and took what was most precious from me." Well that wasn't her daughters was it? I think she's talking about the lands. Revenge, Revenge I'm taking revenge on you Juan Reyes! And instead of giving Juan her signature slap move she attacks him by tickling his beard. They never did anything to her they just wanted justice and complete the oath they made to their father by his tomb. He mentions that his uncle said she knew his parents and she denies it. But Juan will get to the bottom of it.
  • Don Agustin is looking over the girls’ childhood photo. What this? There's an old newspaper clipping with a picture of Gabriela and Juan Robles-Reyes together and smiling. Don Agustin always knew Gabriela knew who JRR was.
  • Gabriela has started nitpicking at Feo and finally states that they've lost the lands. Feo says not to worry the Reyes will be losing the lands and hacienda. And he says that Raquel has told him that hacienda is mortgaged or has a lien. Gabriela doesn't buy the fact he just happened to run into Raquel. As Feo starts to smooth out Gabriela ruffled feathers Don Agustin comes in with the newspaper clipping to prove that Gabriela knew JRR. (When are people going to learn that you shouldn't give your only evidence to the accused?). She denies it. And to my surprise she doesn't rip it. (Besides wouldn't it have made sense for Agustin to read what the article said?). Maybe they meet at an event who knows says Gabriela. But Agustin insists she knew him and his wife. Feo is impactado.
I just adore Capricho he's such a good listener and so loyal. Oh ya Juan was just crying over Sophia (that isn't as important as watching this beautiful horse).

Er? As I looked up from my typing it looks like we have some new characters. So it's a father and daughter. She's off to take some exam. (Are we sure they didn't switch the novella on us? What this heck is this?) Ok she's in an equestrian competition and she won 1st place.
  • Raquel has received a telegram from Ricardo. She's an idiot and he wants her to come back. But how can she leave Feo. There's a knock at the door and while she hopes its Feo, it's not. It's Gabriela with that signature slap ... Pa-Bam!
  • Rigo has collapsed in front of his mom Hortensia.
  • Raquel denies having to do with Feo and what’s more that Ricardo wants her to come back. Of course Gabriela says if Raquel goes after Feo again she's snitching to Ricardo.
  • Rigo is still on the floor... (I swear if it’s because of a broken heart this recap ends right now!) Ooookkkk so apparently advance technology available at the Dispensario has informed Rigo's mom that he might have a brain tumor. And yet they don't have phones?
Well we're back to the new characters and Dra. Leonora Castaneda has just graduated from Med school as her proud papa looks on. She dedicates the title to her dad, etc. (Has anyone noticed that bug-eyed woman behind the father? What is she looking at!?). What it just dawned on me that his might be Juan's new love interest? She's leaving town and Papa is not too happy about that.
  • Quintina is telling Juan that Rigo has a brain tumor. Juan and boys will help out with some of the medical costs. Uncle Pennybags (isn't that the guy from Monopoly?) has given Quintina the gold coins.
  • Feo has cash laying all over his bedroom. Gabriela has just told Feo that Raquel is going back to her husband. You're the only woman for me, there was never anything with Raquel. He man-handles Crabby and she's all for it.
OMG! I can almost see the baby bump on Sophia.
  • Suffering and Love... it was what the paper said which was given to her at the carnival. Both Sophia and Juan reminisce about their suffering love.
  • Eugenia can't leave with Benito. Even though she doesn't love Rigo she just can't abandon him. Benito is leaving but he's not sure if he's returning.
  • Back in bed, Feo and Gabriela are plotting against Sophia. The baby will disappear. Once the baby is out of the picture then Feo has to divorce quickly and marry Gabriela.
Months later....
  • Business is booming for the Elizondo girls. There's the bump and Sophia is huge! The boys are tilling the land. Rigo is getting a cat scan and Eugenia (I swear) is wearing the same blouse. There's naked swimming... Momma Mia! Everyone is missing the loves of their lives.
  • Juan is pondering in the dough....Sophia is ringing a bell to her belly. )Does anyone know if that means something?) She's fussing over the cloth that Juan purchased for her.
  • Eva and Quintina talk about Rigo who has returned to the dispensario, etc. etc. I hope no one mines that I'm not really going to recap this part.
  • So both Juan and Capricho are excited about the upcoming birth of his baby.
  • Sophia and Agustin are going to visit the pueblo and to visit Rigo.
  • The doctor Leonora is in and she's not welcomed in the tribe that she's supposed to be attending.
Back the Bad Love Bar
  • Armando comes in with a big box. Looks like Feo has casted himself as the new singing act with that Charro suit his got.
The Storm
  • There's a terrible storm brewing and Sophia is having contractions. Sarita in hysterical (No, Sarita don't get your mom!) Gabriela could care less about what's happening with Sophia. Assassination attempt #1 Feo is getting the doctor. But after Sarita leaves Feo comes back to tells Gabriela he's going to purposely get the truck stuck in the mud. Sophia will not be able to have that baby with out some medical attention. But Rosendo had a feeling that the truck wouldn't make it thefore he has taken off on horseback to get the doctor. Assassination attempt #2 Feo is dressed in the charro suit ...
  • Juan's mother's intuition is starting to kick in. Sophia and their child need him!
  • Back in Sophia birthing room. The girls are flipping out when Gabriela walks in. They'll have to wait for the doctor. Fatima enters the room with a midwife which Gabriela tries to get rid of. But Fatima has just informed them that Rosendo found the truck stuck in the mud. There's not way around it Gabriela gives in. She has at least gotten rid of the girls.
  • The girls head to Don Agustin's house to tell of what their mother did. Agustin's expresses his disgust with Gabriela and mentions how convenient it was that Feo's truck got stuck in the mud. Sarita says that Don Agustin shouldn't be so suspicious of everyone.
  • Juan and Capricho are riding like mad through the storm.
  • With each clasp of lighting Sophia, in agony is pushing... Push Sophia PUSH!

Next time:
It's a girl!
Gabriela and Feo try complete their mission and kidnap the baby
Juan arrives just in time to save Sophia and their daughter
Juan and Feo fight it out by the river...there's a gunshot!

(Sometimes these previews give away too much...). It's been fun ya'll! See you next Tuesday!

Labels:


Comments:
Wow! So Sofia has the bump for a grand total of ONE episode, and you were the lucky winner, Bridget!!

I like how Gabriela can look at a picture with only two people in it, one of whom is her, and still pretend not to know who her father is talking about.

And I had forgotten all about Juan's labor pains. I thought he was going to give birth to a dinner roll!
 

And it looks like this is #103...
 

Bridget, thank you! I looked away for a moment and then I thought my tape was messed up. New faces, completely modern place and dress, I was all WTF??? And then the good doctor gets off the bus and is met by some tribes men, whoa, culture clash. Color me confused.

Okay, American soaps are known for SORASing kids (soap opera rapid aging syndrome), but even they don't do it in one day in the womb! So was Feo posing as Juan to get him to take the blame for stealing the kid?

And if everything is going to jump forward by months in one minute, couldn't we have had a few seconds more on the beautiful Juan buck naked on the shore!?!

I had one funny thought, when Feo was in the office at the bar, he was stroking a horse head statue and all of a sudden I thought of Hedly LaMarr in Blazing Saddles.

Thank you again for the great recap!
 

Bridget: I missed the last part of last night's episode, including the preview.

Juan and Feo down at the river and a gunshot. I'm having a deja vu moment.

Anyway, thanks for the recap.
 

Dinner roll #103? Is that how Juan makes them?
(just teasing you Julie)
PanQue
 

Watched both Mon and Tues last night as I wasn't home Monday. Watching two makes it hard to remember what to comment on! By the way, great recap Bridget. I agree that they show too much in the avances. I didn't watch last night's avance, but couldn't resist reading your recap, so know that Juan gets there after experiencing sympathetic labor pains! Yikes!

I also was completely confused by the rich kid/doctor/equestrienne part. Thought the DVR went nuts on me. And she meets up with a witch doctor at the bus stop??? Que the hell. It would seem to make sense that she's coming to Ciudad Serdan, but I don't remember any people in the town like that weird guy, plus they HAVE doctors in Cd. Serdan, one good one and Matasanos to boot.

As soon as I saw Feo opening that box with the sombrero I figured he'd try to blame the disappearance of the kid on Juan. Don't know how he imagined Sofia would just hate Juan and not TRY to get her child back, even if she believed the trick. A girl, eh! That surprises me, as telenovela heroines mostly have boys. Maybe this is the replacement Libia.

Julie, love the dinner roll comment.
 

Bridget: Thank you for the great recap. Your witty title says it all. Even though I really enjoy the show (especially the actors), this was an absolutely crazy episode. So much of the storyline has been repeated, I can't understand why so much was condensed into one episode. Looks like Juan to the rescue tonight but doesn't seem like reconciliation between he and Sophia is in the immediate future as there's a new girl in town. Diana in MA
 

Bridget, I’ve only watched a couple of the actual shows, but I love reading the recaps. I especially like when someone, such as yourself, includes the episode number so I can watch it on YouTube. By the way, the man in Monopoly is called either Uncle (or Mr.) Moneybags or Mr. Monopoly, nobody seems to have a definitive answer.

I really enjoyed last week’s off-the-cuff novela storyline and hope that all of you imaginative writers will continue this saga. If this happens, please leave a message where it will be posted.

Nancy (LA addict)
 

I think I saw a caption that read many months later.... And thus the pregnancy bump on Sofia.

So Fernando decided to set up Juan to set him up as stealing Sofia's baby. I guess baby swapping and baby stealing will never end. **Throws up arms and shrugs**

How does Dra. Leonara Castaneda fit into the storyline? How far is the tribe of Mexican Indians from Puebla or Cueztlan? Looks like her father is Nestor from Guapos....

I wonder if we will see more character development from Fatima the maid and her beautiful daughter....

Ibarramedia
 

Hi Nancy. I am posting our TN at a blog called DIY Telenovela (thanks to Julie)but I can't seem to get it to show up. I'm going to work on it tonight. We have 3 episodes so far. I'm calling it Para Siempre. Goofy I know.
 

No, PanQue, that's not how he makes his regular dinner roles. Just the Abominable Abdominal Dinner Rolls.

So, Feo is posing as Juan? That went right over my head. He wore a similar outfit that time when he and his henchmen tried to Sofi by the river, and then shot Juan - come to think of it, that was the night (or next day) Sofi got pregnant. So I just figured it was the disguise he wears for general mayhem on those special nights when a bottle of chloroform just won't do.

But he could definitely be mistaken for Juan in that getup. And when they find that there's no sign of a baby in Juan's house... could he be accused of murder if there's no body?

Dr. Leonora's father was also Isadora's father in Destilando Amor. I'm still angry that he didn't end up in jail! Granted he's no longer the same character, but I was still really glad when Dr. Leonora stood up to him (something Isadora never did).
 

I see it, Connie! It's at http://diytelenovela.blogspot.com.
 

I thought that guy looked familiar but I couldn't figure out where I had seen him before.

Best part of last night's show--naked swimming...need I say more! :)
 

Well, last night was a doozy. When the scene suddenly shifted to the Hamptons, I wondered if I had fallen asleep & woke up in a new TN. This time/space continuum is making my head spin!

So, Slofia's 2 year pregnancy ends with a whiz-bang finish. Oy. I guess they'll drag the labor out for a few nights, just to torture us. (sometimes they fool us with the previews!)

The endless loop of Slofia/Juan's lovesick tears and sad faces are sooooooo boring. Hate the split screen...too cheesy.

LOVE the horse & the naked buns! Never enough. Can we switch the sad love stuff for some nudie patooties and prancing horses?

Fuego Maggie
 

Had one more thing I forgot to say. I also believe that Crabi never had a love affair with Juan Jose Robles Reyes. She definitely had the hots for him and hates Juan because he apparently looks exactly like his father, but they've portrayed el padre as such a fabulous guy that I don't think he messed with Crabi, rather was the object of her stalker love. Ernesto Laguardia, who plays the father in flashbacks, is nearly always a good guy. He started out bad in Amor Real, but was totally reformed by the end by the love of a good woman! The theory that Crabi could have given Raquel her child by Juan Jose is interesting, but I find that one far fetched.

Also, it makes no sense that only now is Crabi thought bubbling that Juan looks like the man who spurned her. Early on in the novela she apparently just thought of him as an uppity muerto de hambre and disliked him because he wasn't humble and bowing and scraping in front of her. Sense? What was I thinking?
 

How about throwing the few guys like us a bone? Pics of Rosario,Sofia,Sarita,Jimena and even Ruth please. Maybe even Maracuya.... ;) :D

Jorge Gallent de Escandon
 

Connie, thanks for the heads up about where I can find the DIY telenovela. I had read the first three installments but didn’t want to miss if any got posted elsewhere.

Julie, thank you for the web link for this do-it-yourself novela. Unfortunately, when I went there it wanted my blog address, or some such thing. I always sign in under “anonymous” so do I need to do sign up or something?

By the way, when I last signed out I said: "LA addict" when what I really meant to say was "LT addict." My son lives in LA so I catch myself typing that by accident.

Nancy (LT addict)
 

I figured it out because Fernando never wears a Charro hat and in the previews, he was wearing very similar outfits down to the burgundy poncho. Besides it was a red flag that Fernando ordered those outfits. Something Sinister is being planned.

Yes Jorge, we do need pics of the girls here.
 

What was up with that "beard tickling" thing that Crabi did? Juan looked so annoyed.

Julie how do you make the text appear? It has the name and title but I can't figure out what I did wrong.

I feel another episode coming on--How do you say "Jack" in Spanish!?
 

"I figured it out because Fernando never wears a Charro hat and in the previews, he was wearing very similar outfits down to the burgundy poncho. Besides it was a red flag that Fernando ordered those outfits. Something Sinister is being planned.

Yes Jorge, we do need pics of the girls here."

Forgot to sign myself....Seems you can't edit your posts here.

Ibarramedia
 

Connie, Maggie, that scene was way to brief! Especially once Juan was out of the water and standing on the back. Those pants practially lept off the ground and on to him. Grrrr.....

When Gabby attacked Juan, I figured she was trying to rip the beard off, like she almost didn't see Juan but his dad, hiding behind the facial hair. The other thing that bothers me about this new plot twist is that night Gabby beat Juan with the whip. That fact that she knew Juans family just takes her creepy, sadistic nature to whole other level!
 

Ha ! Fuego Maggie, I think you have created 2 great telenovela titles : 1] ''Sad Love Stuff'' 2] ''Nudie Patooties and Prancing Horses'' Thanks , Bridget , for the great recap. I can't believe that we've had weeks of people doing the same things over and over and over , and tonight, whizbang...here comes that baby...new characters...Rigo is sick...Crabby had a crush Daddy Robles. I am convinced that Adela has a clause in her contracts stating that she only has to wear the baby bump in uno episode. I am bummed because I was trying to flip back and forth between Fuego, Dona Barbara , and Dancing with the Stars , and when I flipped back to Fuego, I got one distant shot of Nude Juan standing next to Nude Caprichio ...I ask you, how many guys would be confident enought to stand nest to a nude horse ???
 

Ha ! Fuego Maggie, I think you have created 2 great telenovela titles : 1] ''Sad Love Stuff'' 2] ''Nudie Patooties and Prancing Horses'' Thanks , Bridget , for the great recap. I can't believe that we've had weeks of people doing the same things over and over and over , and tonight, whizbang...here comes that baby...new characters...Rigo is sick...Crabby had a crush Daddy Robles. I am convinced that Adela has a clause in her contracts stating that she only has to wear the baby bump in uno episode. I am bummed because I was trying to flip back and forth between Fuego, Dona Barbara , and Dancing with the Stars , and when I flipped back to Fuego, I got one distant shot of Nude Juan standing next to Nude Caprichio ...I ask you, how many guys would be confident enought to stand nest to a nude horse ???
 

I want to revisit last night's beanie. The one that can:

A. cut off blood to the brain so we're not troubled with those pesky rational thoughts. Fiddle-dee-dee!

B. Bounce nuclear waste beams back up to the mother ship.

C. Shield the brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers, so nefarious adversaries can neither read my thoughts nor control them. (per http://zapatopi.net/afdb/ )

D. Keep your brains held in while your head explodes from the nonsense. What? You think foil is not tough enough to hold your brains in? If it works for Jiffy-pop explosions, it'll work for exploding heads, too!

But wait! There's more! That little wonder can do more than a Veg-A-Matic! Where can I get mine? Ron Popiel, we need you!!!

My only apprehension - will I still be able to transmit my message through the amazing beanie? Beam me up. There's no ... you get the idea.
 

Connie, please click my name and use the Email link on that page to email me. I don't have any way to email you. But basically you hit the "new post" button and enter your text there. Then Publish Now to, y'know, publish it.

If you already tried that and it didn't work, email me.

Nancy: For blog owners, there's a blog setting that allows you to make the blog visible to 1) everyone 2) Blogger users only 3) specific people that you invite. If it's asking you to sign in, Nancy, I suspect that it's currently set to show up for Blogger users only.

Since I am not the owner of that blog, I don't have any way to change that. Connie's still setting it up so it might take a while for it to be ready.
 

Yeah, sorry everybody. I was trying to get it done fast this morning before work. But I was going in circles. So hopefully tonight I can work on it. I was getting a little frustrated. I wanted it to be up and going so we could make comments and add to it. Stay tuned.......
 

By the time we leave Mexidoon for good, we're ALL going to need some kind of magic beanie to unscramble our brains.

I still can't believe we have months...MONTHS to wrap this up.

They better bring back FC for our next 9:00 TN. THEY OWE US HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuego Maggie

p.s. Did I mention I love the horses? How about a TN with the real Fernando & his naked buns, the 3 prancing horses & Rosario with her stunning, um, flotation devices? Will that make all of us happy?
 

I thought I would die laughing when Juan asked Caprichio a question and ended by asking "si?" When the horse didn't answer, Juan added "or no?" It was worth the whole stupid episode.
 

Thank you for the recap. The "tribal" shaman who greeted the doctora looked like he was not indigenous to the Americas. I thought Sofia had a boy. My bad.
 

Good job...
Juan talking to the horse about love, bwahhhhaaa.
The horse is thought bubbling, Dude I'd do a burra if I could catch one & then say I'm not the mula daddy.

I love the Indian guy. As if, he looks like one of the Indian card holders here in Oklahoma, like 1/128 native american. When I do mine Thurs I'll try and stick a picture of some Mexican Indians in my post. We went to a town that is famous for guitars & there are alot of Indians there. But mostly Mexican Indians look like well Mexicans, except for the EuroTrash that ended up on TeleNovelas. Except I guess it is different in different parts of Mexico, but in DF, they are pretty short, like really short. Like my husband has some friends from Mexico City that are like five foot one or two. He says the Indians around Mexico City are really small statured and the ones I saw were. Also they tend to dress a bit differently, esp the older ladies.
 

What a jam packed episode. If they had skipped a few flashbacks, there would have been more time to linger on naked Juan by the river. Also poor Capricho has to listen to Juan whine on and on. It seemed Capricho was muttereing under his breath....Just can't take anymore. I was hoping he'd give Juan a good whack from behind to shut him.
I think the witch doctor might be the actor who portrayed Acacia's uncle in DESTILANDO.
Thanks Bridget for a great recap. G in CA
 

When watching that whole graduation scene I thought we had been beamed to a parallel universe where they have phones and cars and flush toilets.
 

Thanks for the recap, Bridget. I am glad I had no beverages in my mouth when you said, "Rigo is still on the floor... (I swear if it’s because of a broken heart this recap ends right now!)." BuaHahaha!

Wow, they really despues'ed us with Sofi's pregnancy. I knew she would deliver this week (I peeked ahead at the resúmenes) and was wondering if she'd deliver with a flat stomach. Kind of hoping, in fact, because it would be in keeping with Mexidoon.

So . . Nestor has been teletransported from ADCLG, now that it is finished, over to Puebla to see his secret love child graduate from Medical school. Does Luciana know about this???

I loved the scene with Juan talking to Capricio, because . . . I love to watch Capricio walk so regally. What a horse.

Dear Telerisa - the swimming scene was too brief last night. Please make them longer. Please, no long range lens when Juan stands next to the horse, before he gets dressed again. Closeups would be appreciated. Sofía buns are not the only kind of buns we like.

I guess Juan sans pants is not intimidated by Capricio. I'm not saying any more . . .

doris
 

oh my gosh guys you had me cracking up as I read all your comments. There was so much happening I hoped I didn't leave anything out. I'm happy I have DVR and I replay that nude scene!

I never thought that Feo would pose as Juan to try to steal the baby. But from the previews it doesn't look like he's successful. It seems the worst things happen to the Reyes brothers during a storm... I'll make the change to the episode number...
 

I'm going to watch that scene again tonight and then pause, replay, pause! :}
 

Bridget, thanks for the recap. I was seduced by Dancing with the Stars and only saw parts of this. Did I see Rigo getting an MRI? And a witch doctor? This juxtaposition of current technology with no technology is making my head spin and my stomach churn. Obviously, I need to get out the heavy-duty tinfoil and start making a hat.
La Paloma
 

Yes, the heavy duty tinfoil works the best. It blocks out more rays.
 

Just a little Off Topic: In Cuidado con angel's first episode, Marichuy's abuela was listening to Fuego En la Sangre. That telenovela seems boring. I don't think I will follow it....


The MRI in a modern hospital for Rigo... Good for him. Much better than What Franko and Rosario got. They were never even brought to the burn unit.

So is that the end of Benito? Spurned by Eugenia? i would like to see him interact with his 'cousin' Ruth....

Ibarramedia
 

"Nudie Patooties and Prancing Horses" I love it!

Thanks for the re-cap, this left my head spinning too. Good point about why all the compression when we have had soooo much repetition??

Yeah, maybe it would have helped if Don Agustin would have actually read the article that went along with the picture! But nooo, that would be too much information for us, how can they lead us on and withold information if the characters actually behave normally!

Poor Rigo! So, what's her name (Eugenia) is going to stick by him, then when he wakes up will she break up with him and confess her non-love then?? I don't know about this, looks like he's going to get hurt one way or the other.

One thing stood out last night, again: Diana Bracho is a great actress and is having a lot of fun with this character.

Fasten your seatbelts for tonight, disguises, rainy horse chases,baby swapping, lightning storms, waterfalls, shootings, can't wait!
randy, sea.
 

How about "partera" for the word of the day? That was a new one for me.
randy, sea.
 

Imbarramedia, you don't think the visqueen tent for Franco was top of the line? Really?

Okay, Rigo is very sweet, but dude, how can you not know that she is just not into you? She looked like she might hurl when he tried to kiss her. Really she needs to let Rigo hit on a nice nurse and move on with Benito!

Besides that would bring that story to an end and get some of the non-swimming men out of the way and give more screen time for the good stuff!
 

Was Feo holding the gun to the BABY in the previews?? WTH? You've got to be kidding.

Crabby is losing her touch, not ripping up that newspaper article. LOL! But boy, can she still SLAP. That was terrific, Raqui's head bouncing back. Someone really should start a Smacked Down By Gabriella List. Who oh who will be next to talk to the hand?

The poor new Dra. From the real world to The People That Time Forgot. When that bus put her out in the middle of nowhere, that was clue #1 to GET BACK ON THE BUS. When The Angry Shaman immediately appeared out of nowhwere and threatened her with his beads, that was clue #2. You're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy. Oh no--the bus pulled off. DOH!

Poor Adela. She was showing for all of two minutes. Really--would it have been too much for Mr. Director to let her grow gradually as we went along? What was wrong with you, dude? I could even accept that she's been pregnant too long, if she'd just GROWN A TUMMY. Poor Adela had to be thinking in her dressing room, "If this doesn't kill my career, I don't know what will."

Capricho and a naked Juan. Ahhhh. I love my DVR. Let's back up, then slow it down and go forward... forward... STOP/PAUSE. Stare. Ahhhh. Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

Bridget, you did a great job. Muchas gracias, my dear!

Gotta read everyone's comments now...
 

*ROFL @ Molly* "That's Hedly!"

*LOLOL @ Julie* Where do I start?

Yeah, I too thought Crabby was attacking Juan's beard rather than him. Like she wanted to rip it out of his skin or something and reveal his papa. What a sicko.

...I ask you, how many guys would be confident enough to stand next to a nude horse ??? Only our Juanny, honey. Ha! Susanlynn, you are a hoot.

Take your time with the new site, Connie. It'll get there. And thanks for doing it! I'm glad some of y'all liked us fooling around telenovela style. :)
 

So Juan's father wouldn't be Juan Robles Reyes but just Juan Robles. His wife was the Reyes, then the kids are Robles Reyes. The mothers apellido goes after the fathers apellido. Kind of cool in a matriachal way.

I think you (or they in latin countries) can keep going back up the geneological line and adding names, but not sure how that works exactly.

The mother would be Maria Lidia Reyes "de" Robles, indicating that the name comes from her husband, or that she is "of" Reyes.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
randy, sea.
 

Partera -Midwife
 

I have to say, when I first saw that new dark-haired woman in the modern setting, I thought we were getting around to Ruthie. *sad, sad sigh*
 

Maybe the she IS Ruth. Mabye Raquel Uribe gave her away as a baby, after getting her from Crabiela. You can never have too much baby swapping right?
randy, sea.
 

Libia Robles De Reyes or as some do, Libia Robles y Reyes

Manny Esparrago
 

Would it be possible to post the new commentor written telenovela at the bottom of page under Telenovela World? Then it would be click and you're there. Or perhaps a new website would be needed to do that and in that case it wouldn't work.
 

Bridget, you are my lifesaver--I missed the ENTIRE episode last night due to a social obligation run amuck which I am still grumbing about. Of all episodes, I miss the witch doctor, the midwife, the nude horse scene, etc etc. Anyway, thanks for the recap!
"Creemelo"
 

Hi everybody. I think I got it. Go to diytelenovela.blogspot.com. I added another "chapter." Somebody try to leave a comment and see what happens. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll play with the settings some more.
 

Oh no, Cree! That sucks. :-)

Know what else blows? I missed the last 15 minutes on my recording due to a Presidential Address. And I can't find anything decent on YouTube. What happened--did YouTube start banning episodes or something? Blast it.
 

Oh man, the president better not interrupt my tape!

I was just thinking, if Nicolas only watches the night that he does recap, boy will he be lost tonight! Should be even better then his usual excellent posts!
 

Know it's kinda late to post here...but did anybody notice the new talent in the opening credits? I never saw her before, a woman with long dark hair in a red dress, she was in there for just a second.
Also, "meses despues", what happened to the divorces plot line?
"Creemelo"
 

I was just going to comment on that right now. You beat me to it. The Girl is Dr. Leonora Castaneda. Interesting how they changed the open or intro slightly. I wonder if they will do that with Ruth. I forgot if they did that with Maracuya.

Ibarramedia
 

Connie,
Yes, that link worked and I left a comment on the DIY novela page. Thanks for the next chapter!
Nancy (LT addict)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder