Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Fuego, Wed., Dec. 3: Investing in your kids is usually worthless, and almost always comes back to bite you in the bu**

I watch the opening credits of this train wreck I call FELS Hell, and I ponder; how could so many things go wrong with a show that from the outside had so much going for it? The answer: the writers put pen to paper.

What seemed to be the musical auditions for Barney & Friends ended up being the welcome-home ceremony for the newly-united family. So the deal is each girl gets paired up with an orphan kid; sort of like BigBros. Big Sis., except no urban rejects. Everyone is happy in a 70’s/backwoods sort of way; Sofia wore her hair just like she did for her fourth-grade class photo, Juan thought we were going golfing, and Eva decided that pulling back one’s hair really does limit the functions of the brain, so she let it down. Juan made special party favors with baked-from-the-heart treats so everyone would always remember this auspicious event. Most importantly, this scene shows that white Mexicans eat speck food just like all the other “campesinos,” and there’s certainly nothin’ wrong with drinking from a jar and a dipper. It touched my hear when the Reyes bros. delivered their rendition of “Fuego en la sangre” accompanied with the random mariachi group that was also celebrating. You just can’t get good lip-syncing anymore… Sarita got to show her worth, too, and sung her meaningless, repetitive, and wholly reflective ballad of her and Franco’s tumultuous and juvenile relationship. [I thank God for all the singing and dancing because I don’t recap this DisneyWorld-SixFlags crap]. My personal favorite was Gramps’s ballad to Santa. Imagine Carol Channing as a bass—not pretty either way. Volver fans: notice that Raimunda sang “Volver” and Gramps sings “Vivir.” Happenstance? Would the writers be that talented? I think not.

Some receding-hairline woman comes up to Oscar, Franco, and their respective women counterparts and comments on their lovely relationships. Everyone kisses and coos, but when the woman leaves, so do the terms of endearment and physical engagements. Seems that nothing is what it seems…

In the meantime, and it’s all meantime around this joint, Pablito is, yet again, rejected (story of my life), Gramps tells Santa that he is happier than ever to be a great-granddaddy, and Santa is happy to rekindle the pilot light that was scandalously ignited so many years ago. Nothing like waiting-out your withered marriage until your wife dies in a staged car crash and years later finding the one you’ve always preferred.

When your name’s Coyote you have lunch for two at a table for eight. To Gabi, El Coyote is the embodiment of a gentleman; to me he’s the epitome of a creepy troll, but whatever trips your trigger. Anyhow, Gabi yearns to learn more about this strapping bald eagle, and what’s more, the mystery is killing her and only serves to fuel the passionate flame of lust and intrigue burning in the innermost regions of her cold, shriveled body. How’d I do?

I don’t want to tell people what to do, but just know that it is never a good excuse to remain in a marriage or relationship “for the kids’s sake.” Case in point; everyone on this show. Sofia sort of understands this, but Juan still wants to pretend to be happily married, or whatever they are, in front of everyone. Apparently, there are truths that kill. Whatever that bull shit means… Might I add; when you have a party and no one ate any of your food, that means that it sucked and they hated it. Maybe Juan will think once about baking for his next blow-out occasion.

The only one who ever could eat Juan’s baking was Special-ed. Sofia. (She mainly ate it for the roughage.) As you all know, she has an innate ability to smell Juan’s bakery and then make him appear before our very eyes. When he does, he confesses that, as always, he doesn’t know what to do. As always, she smiles coyly and Vicente Fernandez sings that damn song which I hate. There’s no holding back, Sofia tells Juan that she loves him, but she can’t stand by him if he keeps thinking about this silly idea of her beloved, innocent father killing that little tramp sister of his. It just isn’t true, and that’s why you must leave forever. But don’t worry; I don’t hold any animosity against you. See, that shows that she really loves him if she can admit it and then send him packing in the same breath. She gives him the engagement ring as a symbol of her determination to resist all carnal temptations. He kisses her forehead and she remains strong, but eventually breaks down to the fetal position and starts to cry. What else can she do?

El Coyote is thought-bubbling to himself; bit by bit I’m winning you over, Gabi, bit by bit until I get you where I want you and you fall apart. Gabi is thinking about El Coyote and wonders why he’s so mysterious; can that be good? Can all that box merlot be good for your heart condition?

Uh oh. Gabi is threatening the picture of Fernie again… We have to get that woman back on her meds. and off that alcohol. She tells the picture that if it doesn’t get its ass back here soon, she’s going to have to leave it behind for El Coyote.

So the girls are doing their domestic chores in ol’ sis Sofia’s room when an urgent letter arrives from the big city. It seems that Sofia is going to have to specify which of the bastard orphans she actually popped out that stormy, confusing night many moons ago. If she doesn’t do it, she’ll lose the inheritance to Gabi’s able hands. I guess now she’ll have to be a little nicer to her “mother” seeing that she’s certainly not willing to submit her “children” to DNA testing not only because she doesn’t know what that is, but also because there is a risk that her favorite “daughter” might not be her bio. daughter. No, Sofia, we do not get to pick our children, but then again, how could anyone be so lucky to have me as a son?

It’s a grave, heart-shattering morning over at the Reyes household. Juan lost his girl, Oscar has to move out of the one-bedroom house, and there is no way that Juan can possibly sleep without Oscar. But, you see, Oscar and Jimena must live together for, dare I say it, the children’s sake. No one wants to do it, and the kids will surely suffer, but the Probate courts always know best, especially when Gabi is paying them hand over fist.

As I supposed, Sofia will not submit her children to the DNA testing because she “loves them all equally.” It’s a nice sentiment, but get real puhleeze. Gabi, who at least has the courage to speak the truth, tells her three daughters that you never really want to invest much in your kids because it’s usually worthless, and many times comes back to bite you in the butt. (How true.) But how do you know, Mom?, asks Sarita. “I’ve freakin’ lived it!” Oh, that’s classic.

What do the girl’s do when they can’t get their way? They run to Gramps, who, in all his wheel-chair majesty, has the ability to turn that frown upside down. Mommy wants us to leave the mansion, and we don’t want to. She also wants Sofia to do a DNA testy thingy and nobody knows what that is, so will you stop her? OMG, all those urban youths on the Maury Show love DNA tests; with 99.9999999999% accurate tests, who wouldn’t? Notice it’s always the daddy’s fault? Moving on, Gramps tells Sofia to sue her mom, but Sofia doesn’t have the balls to sue her “family member.” Well then, why don’t you just do the DNA test? I will not subject my daughters to that evil, forward-thinkin’ machine that ruins family values and raises reality-television ratings. I just won’t.

PETA Watch! PETA Watch! Oscar is prying some poor creature with a goad so that it will pull a plow. The animals just won’t budge, and that makes Oscar prod them even harder. Juan, a concerned, ethical naturalist, makes Oscar stop his unruly behavior and take a peek around that bush over there. It’s a tractor! Woohoo! Then he tells Juan that the Elizondo girls have been kicked out to the curb, and it takes them five minutes of arguing to propose putting them up in the Reyes mansion. No, that wouldn’t work. Of course not, you only sleep with them, adopt kids with them, and pretend to be married. Anything else would be out of the question. Then again, they would probably make all three Elizondo girls sleep on cots in the same room, wearing nothing but their undies.

Gramps reproaches Gabi for giving the boot to the girls, but I have to agree with Gabi on this one; the girls are in their thirties and its time for them to move on to bigger and greener pastures. Gabi calls Gramps crazy and Santa walks in saying that he’s only crazy in a healthy, sexual way, unlike you, bitch. Gramps threatens to sell his half of the hacienda, and Santa is now allowed to chew out Gabi because she and Gramps are getting married. Gabi’s pissed because the hacienda has always been in the family, and that’s why she wants to write Gramps a check then and there. No, you either let the girls live here, or I sell my share to some stranger.

Tomorrow; some chickadees are throwing a big party, it’s probably just like the one today, and they aren’t going to let Juan escape without grinding on his body, kissing him, or combing his hair with their self-manicured fingers. Sofia finds out that Juan’s at this “dance” and is deeply troubled because it’s one of those dances where people’s bodies touch and hug. God save Sofia! You will probably like this episode, mama, since you love Cesar Evora nekkid and other things of that nature… ;-)

Labels:


Comments:
Semi-new to this blog and at first thought this recapper was a bit mean-spirted in his recap compared to others I've read for this soap but then I got to the line "Then again, they would probably make all three Elizondo girls sleep on cots in the same room, wearing nothing but their undies." and couldn't stop laughing! Thanks Nickster!!!
 

Thanks Nickster;
I watched this with no recaps, yeah I forgot to turn them on..besides I was reading my new favorite sinful passion "The Sookie Stackhouse" Southern Vampire series. Vampires are so much hawter than brain damaged farm boys that sleep in dorms.
Anyway thank you so much for writing what I have been thinking yet was fearful of the reaction. I absolutely gnash my teeth each and every freeking time Vicente croons that tune. Please in the name of all that is holy make it stop.

Also I have been to many a festive baptism, yep the food usually sucks, the kid getting baptisted is well on their way to puberty...but I have never been to one that doesn't have enough free flowing cans of lukewarm budlight to somehow make it all seem much better. It always made it much more enjoyable for me.

I also only feel that way about Cesar if he is only wearing an eye-patch, eighties comb-over hair and a pirate leg, playing "When a Man loves a Women" and blowing up someone with a television remote. Really he had me at the eyepatch.
 

I knew it! Sarita does sing. Just like I suspected...

Looks like Unibrow Baby was mostly asleep throughout the excitement at the hacienda. I think Unibrow baby is Maria Guadalupe.

Most of the episode was like Mexican idol. Everyone singing lol.

I wonder what Yul bryner has up his sleeve for Gabriela. Should be intriguing.

Ibarramedia
 

No DNA testing necessary...I now know for sure my theory about Beckster and Nickster is true...you both hate that song! Alas I love it, so I guess this drops me out of the family tree.

Loved your "box Merlot" quip about our cranky Gabriela. I promise to get tough with Hub and insist on watching the Gran Finale of this train wreck (when when when? please God make it stop!) but right now we're tuning in to the basketball games.

Thanks for stopping by our blog yesterday Nickster. Always happy to see you, even if you don't have time to watch the show. The editing for the US version appears to be irrational...key moments were left out last night. But hey, what's new?
 

Hey, has Cesar Evora finally arrived? Now I'll have to start watching again.
 

"When your name’s Coyote you have lunch for two at a table for eight.... How’d I do?

Nick, honey, you done good ! ! ! !

I need to lay off the box merlot myself. It's the only thing that gets me through these episodios (how many more did you say we have to endure?). I can't fool myself that it's all just to learn Spanish anymore. A whole hour of my life, every day. No puede ser.

Did I miss something? Is my favorite overweight, middle-aged, balding galan, Cesar Evora, about to make an appearance? I try to read all that curly writing in the opening credits, but most of it goes right past me.
 

Nick: Great recap even though I don't share your opinion of Vicent Fernandez. At least he sings on key, sort of. Juan should not even consider leaving his day job to become a mariachi.

Anyway, Coyote is up to something, and I don't think it has anything to do with love for Gabi. Sorry - I can't offer any explanation. Just a hunch.

So, Cesar is going to make an appearance here. How interesting.
 

I agree Pasofino. I just can't figure it out either. I think he's setting her up for something...but what? Thanks Nickster for the recap. Your recap was much better than the episode.
 

Nickster, you're on top of your game! Thanks for the multiple laughs...your recrap was snarktastic!
This crew can't carry a tune with a bucket. Get the hook & pull the plug.
So Coyote is getting Crabi all warmed up for a literal & figurative screw job? I like this guy! Anyone who gives Crabi her due is o.k. in my book.
Maggarita :-)
 

Nickster, great recrap as always, thanks! I am not familiar with this Cesar Evora person, so look forward to seeing fresh new blood...I mean, talent...appear on the show.
I was fairly horrified when Oscar started jabbing those poor skinny oxen with a stick. Over and over. This might be the time to mention, though, that one of the commenters on Esme's FELS foro referred to our boys as "Los Hermanos Bueyes."
Bwahahahaha.
"Creemelo"
 

You know I actually kind of enjoyed this episode. I think the key was a nice scotch and water that helped immensely. I thought that I picked up on some signs that things are fixing to start moving along again. I think that the tractor was an omen that we're about to see some progress now. I also thought that Gabriella looked especially fetching last night as well, although I don't think that Coyote"s intentions are entirely honorable. Carlos
 

Hi everyone! Please don't be mad, but Cesar Evora is not coming to FELS Hell. I was trying to compare his physical appeal (if there is any) to that of Juan Reyes, give or take a few hair plugs. Sorry for any confusion.

-The Management
 

Thanks, Nicster. So, is Coyote setting Crabby up??? That seems more plausible than the thought of him beling smitten by her because I can't think of any quality of hers that would draw anyone to her. This show just makes me feel like I am falling deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole that is Mexidoon. I no longer expect ANYTHING to make sense. On a positive note, Juan looked good in his lightcolored suit...He's usually in dark colors. And we got teased with a preview of Root nekkid in bed, so I guess the Ruthless One is about to return.
 

Maybe I'll have to invest in a box of Merlot and a bottle of Scotch in order to be able to see this show through to the end. The writers should be flogged.
 

Anon; yes, I'm very mean, and maybe evil, though it's too soon to tell.

Mama; budlight would have made this episode funnier or more emotional, depending on the type of drinker.

Agnes and Judy; thank you, and hang in there.
 

I don't think Feo ever told Gabi who Coyote worked for. So maybe C is setting her up for Jefe's return. Jefe (Jeff for Nick)must know Gabi.

It was an odd episode and not speaking any spanish I can sit and pretend whatever I want. Then I come read the recap and realize that ignorance truly is bliss. If I'd known what was going on I probably would have had a drink myself! Egads!

As always the recap was wonderful!
 

Folks: Someone mentioned a foro on Esmas. I went there just for the H*ll of it. If you can read Spanish and have some time to you don't knw what to do with, go there because the comments about this novela are hilarious. They pull no punches. We seem tame when compared.
 

Did anyone notice the Libia Memorial Daisy on the tractor? What was that all about? Did Libia's ghost help Juan pick the perfect tractor or something? Or is just her way of celebrating with them?

I do believe that Coyote is gazing at Gabi with real reverence, but I still don't think he's in love with her. I'm starting to think that he looks at her that way because he's in love with something that she represents. Feo's downfall, maybe, or some other kind of revenge?
 

Very funny recap, as always!


Yes, Julie, Feo's downfall. I think Coyote wants to befriend/seduce Crabi so that her lips loosen and she tells him about Feo's stealing the baby, or his other crimes. Remember, Coyote works for El Jefe, who is Juan's uncle (now in jail) and wants to protect those Reyes boys and clear their names.

BTW, I'm definitely in favor of the Elizondo sisters sleeping in twin beds in their underwear. Or maybe some shower scenes, or fun at the swimming hole, like with the boys? Maybe not. Of course, it looks as if Ruth's comin' back, so I should have a little entertainment!
 

Nicolas, thanks for the heads up--it was rumored that Cesar was coming. But at least I don't have to watch this show!

I will continue to get my Cesar fix from reruns of Abrazame Muy Fuerte on Telefutura. It also stars Fernando Colunga . . . and Fernando is married to Nailea Norvind, currently charming us as Psycho Viv on Cuidado.

P.S. JudyB, proving once again that you and I are living parallel lives, I also love the theme song.
 

Newsflash, FELS fans!

Fans of Fuego En La Sangre Compete for Private Concert Tickets
Verizon Wireless offering concert, 'meet and greet' events, and exclusive music downloads
By PR Newswire
Last Updated: 12/04 01:37PM

IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Eduardo Yanez, Jorge Salinas and Pablo Montero of the popular telenovela "Fuego En La Sangre" will appear in a private performance at The Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles on December 12th and fans have a chance at free tickets. All three band members will also meet and greet fans at various Verizon Wireless stores in Los Angeles starting December 8th.

"'Fuego En La Sangre' has been a special experience for all of us," said Pablo Montero. "We couldn't be more excited about meeting our fans, thanks to Verizon Wireless."

"More than ever before we live in a mobile world and today's youth are at the forefront of this trend," said Gregg Yacovone, Executive Director-Marketing, Verizon Wireless. "That's why offering fans different ways to interact with bands using their cell phones makes so much sense."

maggarita
 

Nickster, thanks for the great, fun recap.

I was relieved to see that Coyote is not enamored of Crabi and am interested to see exactly what plan/revenge he has in mind. Would love him to end up with someone but can't see him with Eva so don't know who that would be. I find him sexy and kind of like those Dr. Spock ears. Diana in MA.
 

Interesting.

I wondered if it was just a coincidence when Verizon started running that Llorona ad the same week that Quintina thought Sofia was La Llorona. Perhaps it wasn't. :-)
 

Only other unattached female I can think of for Coyote is Quintina.

That'd cure her of her heartbreak over Abuelo, too.

YES! COYOTE + QUINTINA!!!!
TRUE LOVE FOREVER!! <3 <3 <3
Who else is with me??

(just kidding)
 

Julie, all I can say to that is ewwwww! Poor coyote.
 

Maggarita...I don't live in LA! I have that song as my ringtone (sorry Nick), but mainly because it drives my daughter nuts and that is just fun!
 

I don't live in LA either (I'm from boring, staid, uptight Connecticut, land of insurance) but I did think it was funny that they're billed as a band! EY is a good looking man but he's no singer.
Maggarita
 

And more on the event:

At the Verizon Wireless in-store events, fans have the opportunity to
star, via green screen, in a scene from "Fuego En La Sangre" with Eduardo,
Jorge and Pablo. Video clips will be sent directly to fans via their mobile
phones, to share with their friends. These in-store events will take place:


Okay Yakima WA, really??? No I won't drive there for it. But if it was close to home I would go and have a good laugh.
 

I think it would be better for him to do a "Flashdance" number instead of sing. Can't you just see him up there dancing around in something skimpy and then pulling the cord and having all that water splash down on him? Hmmmmm....I can see it now. I think Molly and I would have to get front row tickets for that!
 

Connie, have you seen the pics that I have of Jorge from his Fully Monty days? EY would lovely!
 

With our luck, the Flashdance bucket would be full of bread crumbs.
 

Molly, no I haven't. Send me the link. That's funny Julie. You're probably right! :)
 

I posted it as my profile picture so you can click my name. I can't remember where I got it. I have some lovely pics of him!
 

Now, I'm intrigued by the Cesar Evora comment. I know you've said this isn't true, Nickster, but he'd make a great Ricardo Uribe.

Actually, the plot's so lame that I enjoyed the Amateur Hour songfest at the Bautismo. Anything to distract from endless scenes of the three parejas kissing passionately and then immediately saying: no puede ser!

NinaK, I'm also watching Abrazame Muy Fuerte, although I'm about 15 episodes behind on the DVR. It's definitely better than FELS. Cesar chews the scenery like mad, but then he always does. The stereotypical blond villain is absolutely hateful!

Coyote definitely said he was plotting against Crabi. This was a great relief as I couldn't stand to think he had such terrible taste in women! It is likely for Jefe since he was shown having dog-like devotion to his boss when he went into the slammer.
 

Nickster and Molly: I'm going to stop watching the show and just start looking at your profile photos.
"Creemelo"
 

Great pics Molly!
 

Oh, that's nothing. You guys should have seen him in "Amores Perros" a.k.a. "Love's a Bitch." He was this rich business man who got the shit beat out of him by a homeless guy, and then his brother killed him. So funny. He couldn't act then, either.
 

Guys, guess what?! There are only (only?!) 56 more episodes of FELS Hell! WOOHOO! That means that each of us has 11 more recaps! There really is a light at the end of the tunnel!
 

Thank you, Nickster!!
 

I hadn't noticed that Nickster changed his pic from the tranny Pablo picture. Wow! She is something. I have others of Mr. Salinas, I may have to rotate them!
 

56? That means we still have 11 weeks to go? My beanie is going to need a tune-up...this is going way beyond its recommended mileage.
Maggarita
:-P
 

Maggarita, try a little duct tape(sp?) or WD40 on that beanie. They fix just about anything! Ha! Maybe you just need to install a new liner.
 

Maggarita. I live near L A and am researching like crazy to find what Verizon stores the 3 bros will be at. But no luck. If you have any more info regarding E Y, P M and J S appearances, I will be eternally grateful and even name my first born after you (not likely, as I'm over 50) but I will be very thankful. G in CA
 

"It was an odd episode and not speaking any spanish I can sit and pretend whatever I want. Then I come read the recap and realize that ignorance truly is bliss."
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!! This needs to be included on the main page header or sidebar. Priceless.

I like the theme song, too. Can't help it.

Creemelo --- help! I don't get the 'Bueyes' joke. TIA

doris
 

I think los bueyes means dumb oxen. Perfect for the boys, no. G in CA
 

G in CA, remember, I don't know Spanish, but I think this is the link you need: http://www.fuegoenvivo.com/

If you go I want details!
 

If you really dislike this show so much, why are you watching it, and, what's more, why are you writing a synopsis for it?
 

Thank you, Molly. I signed up to win free concert tickets. Probably there is a better chance than the lottery. Who knows! G in CA
 

Anon 5:58; I'm sorry, was my distate for this premiere piece of cinematographic art showing through again? Cheese and crackers! Ya' know, I'm certainly not writing this "synopsis" (us cynics usually refer to it as a recap) for people who bitch and complain like you.
 

Interesting that you completely ignored my question. Let me restate it: If you really dislike this show so much, why are you watching it, and, what's more, why are you writing a synopsis (recap) for it?
 

Whooopsie, pardon my interrupting what promises to be an interesting exchange, but THANK YOU Molly for the link. My FELS-obsessed sister is down there near LA frantically trying to figure out how to catch a glimpse of the Bueyes.
"Creemelo"
 

Why does this recrapper attack his readers? It only demonstrates his immaturity
 

Don't fall for it Nickster. Don't do it.
"Cree"
 

Have we a troll amongst us?
 

Nickster, Nickster you are such a troll magnet! Your mama and Auntie Judy should be very proud of you. :-}
 

You know Molly to make things more interesting maybe our boys could have a game of mud futbol or something and then they could take showers. That could be interesting. And of course Coyote too.
 

G in CA: how did you sign up to win the tickets? I followed Molly's link, the website is all in Spanish.
:o(
"Creemelo"
 

Creemelo, you may need to have a Verizon acct. which we do for our cellphones. Go the website and click on PARTICIPAR PARA GANAR (participate to win) which will take you to that page which also states YO ESTAS EN LA? as you need to be within 60 miles of L A to participate. Then click on ENCRIBETE POR INTERNET (which I guess means register to win tickets over the internet.) They request an acct. no, or last 4 digits of SS# of the acct. holder. Then complete the form. Good luck. See you there. G in Ca
 

G in CA: Aw shoot...sounds like a long shot for my sis. However, will you take some pictures for us? Preferably video with some action shots!
"Cree"
 

Nickster Do we have 2 1/2 months to go> If you have 11 recaps to do and you do one a week, that is almost 3 months.
 

today was a bad day on fuego (Thursday). Slofie going back to mommy. What the heck. Juan wants to play head games with her. He deserves it. First they are mad because the three plotted to fall in love with them. Then the three men are mad because they think the girls daddy killed their daddy. It is like they just go back and forth. I wonder if the girl at the party, will have her father get juan for her, since she is dying and dad thinks his daughter will be happy for awhile. Where does this leave slofia. HOw come Juan doesn't have the you know whats to tell the girl to leave him alone. Better yet, not go to the party since they knew who was going to be there. One man is a married man and all three have adopted kids, and they are out partying, while the mammas stay home with the kids. Hey Hey. This is 2008.
 

Nickster, we love you and appreciate your hard work at not only giving us a recap of crap, but doing it with style and humor! Like the top of the page says "we love to mock" some just don't seem to get it!

I am very green GinCA, you live in the LA area and know Spanish. Waaaa! I want to play with the pretty boys to! Its no fair.
 

Molly, my sister is down there near LA but doesn't have Verizon or a computer at home. She is drooling green drool also.
"Cree"
 

Cree...hopefully GinCA will get to go and give us all the juicy boy details!

If my daughter has a volleyball tournament in Corvallis this winter, I want to meet you for coffee!
 

Beckster, I owe you an appology. I just realized you had the tranny pic of Pablo, not Nickseter as I had thought!
 

Oh super, Molly! That would be fun! Is she in OSAA? If you stay over, we can go to a telenovela bar and watch FELS on a big wide-screen! Buaahahahaha!!!
"Creemelo"
 

Cree...this is club ball. She has another year before OSAA. But we get down your way for tournaments.
 

Molly: Oh good then, keep me posted. And I was joking about going to the telenovela bar. They get way too rowdy in there.
:o)
"Cree"
 

I was all excited that there was a telenovella bar! I don't know if there is such a place in Portland, sounds fun!
 

Molly--Actually, in order for there to be a TN bar in this town, you and I would have to open it. Actually, a soap opera bar sounds like it might be fun and a real moneymaker...
;o)
"Creemelo"
 

Speaking of Soaps...the doctor last night reminded me of Dr. Joe Martin on All My Children.

Back in the 90s there was a lunch place in downtown PDX called SouprStars. It was a soup bar that had soaps running during lunch. Very fun!

Lets open one!
 

Oh Darn! I thought I had come up with an original idea!
"creemelo"
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder