Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mañana, 4/20, #45, quickie recap

We haven't heard from Melinama. She probably had computer problems. So I have started an emergency recap. I have finished a quickie recap of the first clip from YouTube. I'll also do clip 2. But I won't be able to do anything past that. If anyone else wants to do clips 3 through 5, I can add them to the recap.

Clip 1
Barb & Artemio: Art says Barb has to kill the priest. Maybe Ed divulged Art’s secret. Can’t risk that. Barb: It will be done.

Jacinto & Gardenia. Gard: what if Franco fires me because I talked to Fernanda? Those rich folks don’t care who they kick around. Jac: Don’t worry. Franco’s not scared of the Elizalde’s.

Santiago/Aurora/Dominga. Dom: You weren’t looking for your mother. You were looking for a novio! Get this bum out of here! Santi to Aurora: Since she’s the closest thing to your mom, she needs to know about me, and how rich I can get from my paintings. And when I marry you, we’ll take care of her too. Dominga: What a nice young man. You two go have a nice day together. After they leave, Dom says, This looks like good business.

At Las Animas, Gardenia brings juice.
Fern: Why does it depend on me?
Ed: Power Milk only joins with companies who sponser community social programs. If your company has a social program, PM will partner with you.
Fern: Why is it so important to PM?
Ed: PM owners are true philanthropists. They need to know the quality of people with whom they join.
Fern: I have suspicions. What do they want in exchange?
Ed: You have something else to give.
Fern (suspicious): What do you mean?
Ed: You are the decisive factor, in a multi-million deal. PM can’t do business with GL without knowing who we are dealing with. We need to know. Who are you?

Clip 2
Barb & Artemio:
Art: What is PM doing here?
Barb: They want to invest in Latin America.
Art: You believe that story?
Barb: Franco seems serious.
Art: Seems? What do you know about him?
Barb: Nothing.
Art: Find out. I won’t let some unknown factor rob my vengence.

Ed: Call me Ed. And would you please call me “tu”?
Fern: It’s not me doing business with usted. Why are you asking me these questions? I can’t believe it’s just because PM is made of philanthropists. What are you, a company of angels?
Ed: You can’t believe there are still generous people in the world? They still exist. Do you consider yourself generous?
Fern (blushes): maybe you should ask those who know me, verdad?
Ed: No. I want to know, is Fernanda generous with herself? From the moment I saw you, I noticed two things. Your beauty and your emptiness (?).

Note: Breaking news. Melinama is on her way. So I will stop recapping here. I don’t know if she wants to overwrite my rough version, or add to it, or start a new page. We’ll find out when she gets here.

Labels:


Comments:
test post
 

Thanks PaulaH. I tried to post on yestereday's to let everyone know you had recapped but I don't know where it went.
 

Connie,I believe that Santiago(although he would probably like the idea of marrying Aurora) is trying to help her find out who her parents are. She will possibly need a birth certificate to get the marriage license, hence the marriage talk. I'm guessing of course.

Carlos
 

That makes sense Carlos. Good excuse to get her out of the house too.
 

Thanks, Paula H...what a trooper! You just forgot to mention how unbelievably hawt Fr/Ed is.

tee hee!
Maggarita
:-P
 

Guys...Melinama is on the way. She had some late night musical gigs and forgot it was her week to recap. When I e-mailed her to see if her computer etc. was working, she said she had taped it and would start work on it pronto. Although maybe she'll just be relieved to have this in its place.
Whatever our hardworking blogmom does is fine with me.
 

If she's really stressed about it tell her that we are ok.
 

Hey Paula you are a gem for doing this!! Thanks so much.

Good observation Carlos regarding the birth certificate being needed for a marriage license.

LOL Maggarita. ITA Fr/Ed looked very good and was very good interacting with Fernanda.
 

Is there a limit to how many posts we can have? I posted 4 times and it never showed up. I must have pushed the wrong button. I think we were over 200 on yesterday's.
 

I really like the actor playing Vlad. He does crazy just about as good as anyone, and it looks like he's headed in that direction. He stats off slow and deteriorates a little at a time, but you can follow his progress through his facial expressions. I love his simpering rodential smile, but why does he have to happen to Pris?

Carlos
 

Leónes y zorros y lobos, ¡oh mi!

Can't wait to see what the note in the chess piece said. I listened & listened & couldn't understand anything but the animals & Isaac Newton but I have a feeling even when we know we still won't understand. I did notice it's the same type of paper that Soledad wrote her letter on.
I think the lion respects the wolves & the zorro protects the lobos & the lion doesn't know the cheating. And deliver ????? to Isaac Newton. Wow, now a acertijo (riddle, puzzle)

variopinta
 

Thanks, Paula. I do remember Fr/ed mentionning Isaac Newton to Jacinto. Uh-oh, Art wants Babs to investigate Franco.
 

I found the note reading on YouTube but I still can't figure out what he's saying.
 

Susanlynn, don't forget that there really is(was?) a Franco Santoro. I believe that Eddie found a phone card (or something) and borrowed the name. Let"s hope that the real FS doen't get injured or worse.

Carlos
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6BsPiA2Mv8
 

Thanks, Paula H. and it's OK Melinama, we wouldn't be here without you.

Maggarita. Oh. My. Gawd. Flamin' Hot, Smokin' Hot, Smoldering Hot! I was so enjoying the continuation of the seduction. . . .DOH! and then here comes Errorika! You barkin' up the wrong man, honey! Move it! You're still trying to make that good for nuthin scum bag Cadmil-ho jealous. Francuardo don't want you! If you'd turned around you coulda seen him wipe his mouth! Whew. I feel better.

Carlos. I think Vlad may be one of the waysthe novela gods punish adulterous women. I don't think she'll be excused for her husband's sterility, disinterest and possible impotence. Maybe she will be redeemed like Isadora (Rod's wife in DA)but she probably has a lot of fear, anger, shame and humiliation before that, IF she survives!

Khalilah
 

Erika just makes me sad. She is pretty but she tries to hard and for all the wrong guys. Is their social circle that small? When he wiped his mouth after she kissed him, ouch!
 

Carlos~~~Good point about the real Franco Santoro. I think that I have become too focused on Fr'Ed's abundant charms and am not using my powers of reason...and that's just watching him on TV. I can only imagine his effect for really real in the flesh...so to speak. Molly~~~Totally agree about Erika. She has to dial the perkiness back a little. Remember at the beginning when she and Nanda were acting like they were just coming from the BIG PEPPY RALLY ?? Nanda has sobered up a lot with Soledad's death and Eduardo's ''death'' , but Erika is still at the pep rally. And wiping off a kiss...wow...harsh. Erika, he is just not that into you, Hon.
 

I thought the same thing about the "pep rally." Seriously, are you in junior high school? He did wipe off the kiss didn't he. That's funny.
 

Molly: "but she tries to hard and for all the wrong guys."
Wrong guy? I would think that Fr/Ed would be the right guy for most any women. LOL :-)

The look on his face after one of Errika's kisses, it looked like he must have had a taste of some of bad milk out Grupo Lactos. :-)

JeffMN
 

Thanks, Paula. I thought Soledad's letter writing technique was obscure but Ciro's is just as bad. I guess they are afraid to speak the truth is case their letters are intercepted. It is giving me a headache.
Errika is a little pathetic. She barely knows Fr/Ed and is totally enraptured again. And she is aggressive and clueless. However, Fr/Ed is hot, Cadmilho not. GinCA
 

Do we know that Ciro wrote that, it sounds like him but I thought it was something he found in the box.
 

I guess if Ciro wrote it, he wanted Lil to be the only one to decipher it but she already knows, scratching head in confusion. So maybe it's for Fr/Ed, so with a degree from Harvard he can figure it out.
 

Just to let you all know. Melinama has posted a recap.

I don't know whether the note pertains mainly to the Elizalde mess or whether has to do with Ciro's nasty family? Or both?
JeffMN
 

I saw that when Eddie wiped his mouth after Erika's kiss. The poor girl is falling hard for him but the feeling ain't mutual. The nerve of Eddie to tell Nanda to postpone her trip. He knows that Nanda may love her husband, but she's not in love with him. It seemed for a moment when he saw her pain that he was going to fess up to his true identity. Now that shadow man asked Babs to look into Franco's past, she just might find the real Franco and it's toast for Eddie unless he can find out what the riddle means.
 

Oh hey look, two recaps for one show! Cool. Thanks Paula.
 

Thanks Paula. Just read this - terrific. Diana in MA
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder