Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ENDA, October 18, 2009

Video montage of the relationship between Emiliano and Paloma.

Emiliano and Paloma are kissing when Romina shows up at the door. Paloma hides while Romina barges in uninvited. Emiliano wants to know when the test results are in. Tomorrow replies Romina. She asks him what going on with Rafael not being his true father. Emiliano doesn't want to talk about it, but Romina doesn't get the hint and says she's not leaving until he tells her. He tells her again that he doesn't want to talk about it and asks her to leave. Romina says fine, but one day you will realize that no one loves you more then me. As she gets up to leave, she notices a sweater lying on the couch and kids Emiliano about Rafael bring his lady friends over. He tells her again that he wants to be alone. Fine she says and kisses him good-bye. Paloma comes out of hiding and he apologizes to her. If he had known it was Romina he wouldn't have opened the door. Paloma says she feels bad about all this. After all Romina was her friend. They hug.

Angelica tells Orlando to give Emiliano more time. They talk about Diana accusing him of beating her. Angelica asks him again how he happened to go to her house. He says someone called me to go over there. I was just about to leave my house to come to work. Angelica says perhaps the phone number of the caller is still on your caller I.D. Of course replies Orlando. They rush to the house.

Rafael thinks he should call Camila and explain what is happening, while she is crying on her bed thinking of Rafael. He calls her phone and she starts yelling at the phone when she sees it's him.

Carloca is walking down the street and Slimy Samuel spots her. He lets her pass on his way to Camila's. Carloca looks up at the balcony of her house. Wonder what she's thinking.

Samuel barges into Camila's house. He makes himself at home. She yells at him that he should have called first before coming over. He looks all over the house for alcohol. Then turns to her and says that he thought that the years wouldn't have treated her so well. But he looks really good. (Way to win her over Rico Suave) Camila asks him again what he is doing there. He says to recoup everything they had. She pushes away from him. He says the distance away makes you re-evaluate things. Camila says 10 years it took you! (he sounds a little slow) He says that everyone deserves a 2ND chance. Camila says she hopes Romina forgives him when she finds out the whole truth. We three need to sit down so that you can tell you left us to be with another woman that had more money then me. Samuel says that he's not there just for Romina, but for her also. Now that I am near you, I realize how much I still want and desire you. Camila slaps him and tells him to get the hell out of her house and her life. He says Romina won't like it if she finds out that Camila threw him out. She says that this is her house and she never wants him to set foot in it again.

Orlando shows the phone number to Angelica who is muy impactada. She says the number belongs to Inez.

Romina is visiting with Diana telling her how Emiliano practically threw her out. She wants to know all about Rafael not being Emiliano's true father, but first asks if Diana is sure that Rafael is faithful. Why asks Diana. Because I saw a woman's sweater at the apartment replies Romina.

Emiliano drives Paloma home. She climbs back up the balcony to her room. Carloca is waiting. The sh!t has hit the fan. Paloma wants to explain, but Carloca says she doesn't want to hear it. This time though she's not mad. She went to church to pray for Macarena to help guide her in the right direction. I don't want your life to end the way it did for your mother. (then don't push her threw a window and everything will be okay) Paloma promises that she did nothing bad. Carloca tells her that she doesn't have to sleep with a man to get dirty. I am going to believe you and that you stay a virgin. That guy is treating you like a loose woman. Paloma defends him and says he loves her. He even proposed marriage. Carloca says how can you love a man that impregnated another woman is is driving a wedge between 2 friends. When someone loves they make excuses for bad behavior. She asks Paloma not to waste her life or hers. Then she lays the guilt trip on Paloma saying she felt like she was going to have an attack when she found out Paloma was gone. Paloma doesn't want anything to happen to her. Carloca again points out that Emiliano is playing with her and Romina. Carloca says she does the things she does to protect her. She loves her so much. She asks Paloma to forgive her for slapping her. They hug.

Orland goes to Inez house. She wants him to leave. He ignores her and asks her if she's friends with Diana and called him to come to Diana's house. She says that her nephew use to live at the house and brought many woman over. Any one of them could have made the call. Now leave or I'll call the police.

Rafael comes home and sees Diana crying. What's wrong asks Rafael. I'm upset because I sent Romina to your apartment to talk to Emiliano and she found a sweater there. Rafael doesn't hear that part and gets onto her for not leaving Emiliano alone. Diana ignores his chastising and asks if he's seeing another woman. Yes, replies Rafael. I am in love with another woman. Who asks Diana. There's no reason to tell you because between me and her there can be nothing. Diana says then perhaps there could be something between us again. No replies Rafael. There can never be anything between us again. I am just here to support you in regards to what's happening with Emiliano and protecting you from Orlando. Diana says never mind, I never heard anything.

Romina gets onto Camila for not telling her that Orlando is Emiliano's true father. It wasn't my place replies Camila. Romina tells her that Diana said Orlando is a bad man. Camila says I don't agree. And what were you doing at Diana's house? She called me to talk to Emiliano. I thought that he called you to go see Rafael's apartment replies Camila. When are you going to stop lying? You just end up confusing yourself. Romina says fine, don't believe me. But I found a lady's sweater at Rafael's apartment that did not belong to Diana or you. In my opinion Rafael just used you.

PJC talks to god about Paloma and why does he love her so.

Carloca is delusional again. She says that PJC's superiors will find out how much of a liar he is. Then he will come to her like a man.

Orlando asks PJC about Inez. He wants him to help discover the truth from Inez. Then tell Emiliano.

Inez calls Diana and says that Orlando knows that Inez called him that morning. Diana says a call doesn't prove anything. Inez says that if Orlando keeps insisting and Emiliano asks she will tell the truth. Diana says if you don't want everyone to know that you use to be a lounge singer then you better learn to lie.

Paloma asks PJC if Carloca came to talk to him. Yes he replies. Paloma feels bad for getting him into problems, but he pushes it aside and says I did it myself. I just wanted to protect you. He then gets onto her for spending the night with Emiliano.

Romina has picked up her test results and spots Paloma. They chit-chat a little and Paloma notices that Romina has the test results. She asks Romina to open it now so that they can find out together. Romina opens it and after reading it smiles. She shows the results to Paloma with a smug smile. Now Emiliano has to keep his promise and marry me. She hugs Paloma and asks her not only to be the maid of honor at her wedding, but also the god parent to their child. Paloma doesn't think she can because she's leaving after finishing school. Oh the wedding will be before you graduate replies Romina. Paloma says she has to go. Paloma is walking in the park crying and flings herself to the ground. I have lost you! She asks god why she has to lose all the people she loves.

Emiliano calls Camila to find out when Romina is going to pick up the test results. Camila says she's out now, but when she returns she'll tell Romina to call. Emiliano takes the opportunity to tell Camila that he didn't want to hurt Romina. Camila says she understands. Emiliano reiterates that if the child is his he will marry Romina. He remembers the day he woke up with Romina in his bed.


Diana brings Rafael breakfast. He says he didn't sleep well because he kept thinking about their conversation the night before. Diana says she doesn't want to hear it. He's back now and that's all she needs to know. He says I explained why last night. I was wrong for me to return. Diana says it was wrong for you to leave the house. I love you, Rafael. He says but I don't love you. Give me the divorce. Diana gets mad and says you want the divorce so you can go with that other woman. Rafael asks why can't they behave like adults? I have supported you in regards to Emiliano and Orlando. Now I need your support in giving me a divorce. Diana says she will not give it to him.

Carloca is delusional again. She doesn't want to hurt him, but she has to do what she has to do. She tells Rufi to make Paloma's favorite cake. The one that Macarena use to make.

Liliana spots Paloma coming back to school and asks her what's going on. Paloma says the child that Romina is expecting is Emsiliano's. Liliana smells something fishy. Paloma says now they are going to marry and I'm going to be by myself again.

Carloca pulls up and Romina says the results are in. How did you do it? Carloca says I paid for the results and it wasn't cheap. Romina offers to pay, but Carloca declines. She says that having a child at her age is a huge mistake. Rufi is sneaking up trying to listen. Romina wants the whole story about how she bribed the lab technician. She remembers how she did it and in the flash back we see Metiche is there. Carloca says money can buy anything. Romina tells Carloca that Paloma already knows the truth. She saw the results with her own eyes. Carloca says I hope you can keep your man by you. Don't worry replies Romina. Emiliano will see no other woman but me.

Manana: Camila and Emiliano find out the results; Liliana is in doubt of the results.

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone please tag this? Thanks.
 

Tagged this for you, Gloria. Thanks for hanging in there. I'll reboard ship when this gets towards the end and the baddies are getting their "just desserts".
 

Thanks for the recap.

Unbelievable. Carloca STILL thinks Cris is going to come running to her...as soon as she's ruined his life and reputation.

How does Diana have this power over Inés? Is it really so scandalous to have been a lounge singer?

I still can't stop watching this because I'm dying to see some justice but it is taking soooooo loooong.
 

How lucky are we to have such great recappers. Thanks, Gloria, for your recap which helps with comprehension since the bad sound is making understanding some conversations difficult.

So did Rufi hear the conversation between the witches, Carloca and Romina, which mentioned Carloca bribing the lab worker for falsifying the DNA results. Because if Rufi tells the good guys, this novela is fini except for Pal's inheritance and Pal learning who her real Pa is. And what man Camila will end up with. So will Rufi talk and will Carloca find out she did?

GinCA
 

It's too soon for Rufi to reveal anything, I think, but it would be a relief. I agree, justice is taking soooo looooong and the evil ones are so smug in their evilness it is hard to watch. I just have to keep believing they will eventually suffer for what they have done. It's actually a wonder Paloma is as sane as she is, she could easily be catatonic by now!

I agree, too, that being a lounge singer doesn't sound that bad unless it implies something else.
 

Gloria, thanks once again for a great recap. I love this TN but is starting to stall so I hope they bring some new characters on soon. Hopefully, they will be on the side of the angels (good guys).

rsk
 

Thanks, Gloria.

I agree with the other commenters. It's taking too long for any justice to appear.

I actually don't mind Carloca's obsessive scenes where she fantasizes she's going to get Cris. The actress does a good job, and she and Peniche are terrific in all their scenes together. The ones that bother me are hers with Paloma and Romina's with Paloma. They both are so sadistic, and Paloma just falls into every trap they set with little to no resistance on her part. It really surpasses logic that Paloma still pretends in front of Romina that she isn't in love with Em. And that she has to just swallow all Romina's lies over and over.

I am starting to get a bit curious whether Romina and Em will really get married. If they do it in a church, then Romina has to die. That's not the end I'd prefer for her. I'd prefer her seeing the light, recognizing what a jerk Samuel is and finally appreciating her wonderful mother.
 

I agree; Romina shouldn't die unless she really starts following in Carloca's footsteps and murdering people. That would just be too tragic for Camila.

She should, however, end up alone, with even Germs unwilling to marry her after all her selfish manipulations. Also she should probably lose her inheritance and have to work to support herself.
 

Oh Julia..that would be GREAT.... Romina working...taking orders from other people...having something constructive to do...actually....it might kill her!!! Camilla must have been very bad in another life to end up with a monster like her!!!
She was fun to watch when she just acted spoiled, but now she is just evil. I also agree, she should end up alone. Her baby should grow up with Camilla. Camilla can then have a shot at raising a kid who will turn out good.
 

I think Germs wants the baby, though, and it is his. I hope he survives and ends up one of the good guys. He always seems to be on the fence and could go either way. He does bad things, but I don't think he necessarily has a bad character, just weak.
 

Yes, I like the actor playing German. Actually, I don't think there's an inept actor on the whole TN. Seems more than likely he'll play a role and end up the real father. Whether this unites Romina and German, I don't know.

I don't think Rufi heard everything Carloca and Romina were saying. But she got the gist that they're somehow plotting against Paloma. I can't believe Rufi would keep silent if she KNEW for sure that the DNA results were faked. Unfortunately, Rufi (whom I adore) just never manages to say what she needs to say to save the day (and shorten the novela).
 

Gloria,just love your recaps!!!

I like German. Like Julia said he is not bad just weak. I don't know how it could happen but I hope German gets the baby and marries Lilliana and all three live happily. Lilliana could bring out the best in German. I don't care what happens to Romina because she's a selfish, mean and spiteful bitch and should not get off scot free. I also hope (and I'm sure it will happen)that she does not end up with Emiliano.

Ann-NYC
 

Gloria – this was terrific. Once again, you saved my bacon by detailing conversations I’d missed parts of. And I got a huge laugh out of your comment that Paloma not sharing Mac’s fate depends on Carlota not shoving her through a window. Ha!

I loved your Slimy Samuel too. That guy really is sleezy – I wish they hadn’t written him as so obviously a slimeball. How could Camila ever have fallen in love with such a jerk?

Did Rufi really catch was Romina and Carlota were saying? She was pretty far away. It’s hard to tell. Maybe she just observed that they were having a long talk.
 

I don't think Rufi heard a word they were saying to each other. I think it's very suspicious how chummy they were with each other.

I'm sorry guys when Paloma found out that the baby is Emiliano's i turn the channel. Enough with the crying and woe is me attitude.

I want these writers to give this girl some backbone. it's too much overkill now with her suffering.

Who was it that said they wanted to visit Real de Monte, word of advice bring your own water.

These people are seriously deranged.
 

Bring your own water, LOL! There sure is alot of dark intrigue in that picturesque little town!
 

At least, Lili is back to knock some sense into Pal. Grow a backbone,girl! Everyone runs all over Paloma and the second she shows any signs of standing up for herself, she breaks down and gives in. She should know Emil well enough to trust him (and know NOT to trust Romina). I'm actually enjoying Romina's storyline. She keeps the show interesting, not to mention, I love Carlota crazy schemes.
 

Can some please email me if you know the artisit and the name of the song that was playing, in the background when romina showed Paloma the DNA results in the Park pls. My email is kodachica90@aol.com. Please I really like that song but, I dont know who sings it and what the name is.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder