Friday, May 14, 2010

Corazon salvaje May 13, 2010 The Green-eyed Monster Finally Raises its Ugly Head

Episode 60


Regina is reading what she wrote in her diary.

Aimee is trying to convince Renato what a ho Regina is. Renato says it’s none of their business.

Juan and the crew are out at sea looking for our missing fisher folk. Gabe thinks they might have found an island. Remi has spied something. They found them! They found them!

Rod is grilling Raul about what the heck is going on with Juan showing up at the party.

It’s Santos and the Other Guy. But no Pedro. He wants to get closer but they can’t so he whips off his shirt and dives in. Now that’s my kind of man!

Rod wants to know why he gave his invite to Juan. How is it possible that he could get your invitation. Well, I owe him a special favor. What kind of favor? He takes a big gulp. I was to warn him about something. A light goes off in Rod’s head and he says about the wood? You are so busted dude. Rod is not very happy about it. Well, you are about to lose everything. FF>>

Juan is swimming toward the raft. He pulls them toward the boat. What a man!

Regina is going through her jewelry. How she does that with lace gloves I don’t know. She remembers back to when she made Aimee promise that she would be faithful to Renato. She takes her pendant and leaves.

They get the guys onboard and are trying to give them water. They are moaning and groaning. Juan wants to know what happened. Santos croaks out that there was something wrong with the boat. I think he says something else but there is too much noise. Juan wants to know why they didn’t tell him they were having problems. Curly wants to know where Pedro is. He fell into the ocean. More really bad moaning and groaning.

Aimee is going through her jewelry. Regina walks in holding her pendant. She asks Aimee if she remembers the necklace. Aimee says yes. Renato gave those to us when we were children. Regina says she will keep it always. She asks Aimee if she remembers the night that she swore that she would be faithful to Renato. We are married and you are in love with my husband. My husband. Renato is happy. Very happy at my side. Renato walks in. Aimee hams it up. She wants to ask him a question. Are you happy with me? Renato says immensely. Regina looks like she wants to barf. Hey, welcome to the party.

Servando is giving Gris some coins. She’s not real happy with the amount. Did Servando’s eyebrows get bigger? I’m so distracted by them I can’t focus on what he’s saying. Oh yes, he’s saying that Branco is interested in Jimena. I swear Gris’ eyes are going to pop out of her head. She doesn’t look happy. I’m not going to allow it. We are not going to lose her. Servando cautions her not to be stupid. He thinks it is a way for them to make even more money.

Renato wants to know what Regina has in her hand. He takes it from her and says it is the medallion I gave you. He makes a snide comment about how some gifts are important to Regina. Aimee gets her back up and stomps out. He hands the necklace back to Regina.

Jimena comes running back with the laundry. Branco is with her. Gris wants Jimena to show him around. Jimena is surprised. Go, go and have fun. Hmmmm.

The sheriff is happy to see Rod and informs him that the fisher folk will no longer be a problem. They are probably dead. Again Rod bitches about the Salvaje.

On the boat of said salvaje, Juan is trying to find out what happened. Apparently there was a hole in the boat. Juan thinks it is very strange. Santos says that the only thing strange that he remembers is the night before when they were all talking and they heard a noise but didn’t see anything. That would explain it says Juan. Of course he blames it on Rodrigo. Well, who wouldn’t?

Back in Noel’s office Noel is reading some kind of letter or telegram. Apparently all the associates are finally going to get together when Juan Aldama De La Cruz gets there. Dun, dun dun! You know this is going to be good. Noel thinks he needs to get in touch with everyone. He grabs his hat and cane and hurries out. He reminds me of the Penguin but a lot cuter.

Raul got a note from Alberto. He thinks to himself he hasn’t heard from him in a long time. He remembers when the little girl disappeared. He’s going to write him right away and let him know that he is welcome in this house. There’s a knock on the door. It’s Noel. This should be good. Noel cuts right to the chase and says he received a cablegram from Don Juan Aldama de la Cruz who will be arriving pretty darn quick. Raul looks uncomfortable.

Abuelo (aka Alberto) is talking to his daughter and wife. Alberto is sure that Raul will be able to help them. Abuela comforts her daughter that they will be seeing Angela soon. The daughter cries and say it has been so many years.

Branco and Jimena are in the market. Branco buys some flowers for Jimena and surprises her with them. She is pleased and doesn’t know what to say. He wants to talk about their future. He leans in for The Kiss but she turns away. Please no. He is frustrated. He apologizes but he says she knows how he feels. He’s only known her for about a week so I’d say he’s pretty optimistic. He promises her that she will forget Gabe. Well, that’s settled then.

Juan and Gabe are working on something. Well, at least Juan is. Gabe is staring off into space mooning over Jimena. Ha, you snooze you lose. That’s what I say. Juan is trying to figure out how to find Pedro. He looks on the map and sees there is a little island. Do you think that?…He notices Gabe is not paying attention. What is your deal Gabe? Are you thinking about Jimena? He’s thinking about Estrella and Jimena. He has dreams about them. Juan looks interested. He laughs. Ok, we’ll talk about this later. You need to listen to your heart. I’ve told you a thousand times that Jimena and I are friends. And besides, she’s a gypsy. Would you rather lose Estrella? Or Jimena? Gabe doesn’t understand. Well, there’s a surprise. Juan says we’ll talk about this later. I need you to help me find Pedro. Remi comes in. Juan asks him if he found anything. He shakes his head. Nothing. He thinks he is lost at sea. Juan disagrees. He is alive and we will find him. Gabe and Juan go back to looking at the map.

At the Finca Orca is pondering what secrets does Rosenda guard. Hmmmmm. He has a much better secret. The letter from Constanza that names Leo as her killer. He opens the drawer and takes out the book where he has hidden the letter. Oh noes! It’s gone. He starts tearing stuff up. Where can it be, where can it be? He thinks Rosenda’s got it. Rosenda looks shaken. She has a drink. Frankly, those dresses look really uncomfortable.

Back on dry land, Juan orders Gabe to go for the doctor. All hell is breaking loose. Noel runs up as the guys are getting our castaways off the boat. As he leans over Juan he recognizes a mark on his neck. My God! He has the birthmark of the family Montes de Oca! Dun, dun, dun! That is much more excitement than I can stand. Out of nowhere, Noel starts screaming that Juan is Juan de Dios San Roman. Uh oh, looks like the cat is out of the bag. Noel looks ecstatic. You are the son of Juan De Dios San Roman and Maria Del Rosario Montes de Oca. Juan looks confused as always. Bless his little heart.No el tells him they need to talk. Juan has to find Pedro first. Noel understands but he wants Juan to come find him.

Orca is manhandling Rosenda again. Where is my letter? What did you do with my letter. Rosenda doesn’t have a clue what he is talking about. He looks like he’s going to punch her and she tries to run away. She pleads with him. She doesn’t know what he’s talking about. He grabs her arm. We almost have another wardrobe malfunction. Dude, he is so creepy and he is definitely BSC. Leo walks in and saves the day. Let her go, let her go. What is going on. He’s looking for something and I don’t know what he’s talking about. He tells Leo that she’s been skulking around down in the basement. Leo does not look happy about that. Rosenda tries to explain but Leo gives her a good smack. She grabs her by the hair and tells her to get out. Orca says that the letter from Constanza is missing. Leo thinks maybe there never was a letter. Orca says, oh yes there was. She thinks maybe he made it up. He says no, I had it in my hand. It looks like he’s not going to be able to blackmail her now is he? Hmmm, I seem to recall you told everyone MdR was your wife. You’ve dug your own hole dumbass. She taunts him some more and leaves.

Jimena is shaking her groove thing with Branco. Oh lookey, there’s Gabe and he looks pissed. As Branco dips her for the finale Gabe intercedes. He demands that Branco let her go. Jimena is surprised. Pushing and shoving ensues. Jimena gets in between them and urges them not to fight in public. Branco gets lippy with him saying she is a gypsy. You have to right to her. He tells Gabe to get lost. Gabe says he’s not going anywhere. Jimena urges him to go. Gabe walks away but comes back to kiss her hand. Branco thinks Gabe is a big looser. Jimena thinks that perhaps Gabe is jealous. You think? It’s about friggin’ time.

Noel is walking along enjoying a nice day when who should he run into but Rodrigo. Great. There goes the day. Rod notices that Noel is all flustered and wants to know what’s up. Noel mysteriously says that the past is about to return. Rod says for once in your life speak plainly. You, know he does have a point there. You better be prepared. Rod doesn’t understand anything. (Good then it will be a surprise.) It will happen sooner than you think. Rod still doesn’t get it. Noel gives him the cablegram and Noel says this is from Juan Aldama de La Cruz. He’ll be here on the next boat.

Juan is helping Santos. He’s ok he says. They went for the doctor. The guys start telling all about the adventure with the sharks. They didn’t tell him however, what a dumbass Other Guy was for jumping in the water with them. Jacinta comes running in looking for Santos. Juan stops her because he doesn’t want him getting all upset. She cries. She was really worried about him. I told you to ask Juan for help. They didn’t want to bother him with their problems. Now they need to find Pedro. Tell me where he is. Think.

Regina went to the priest to tell him that her reputation is in jeopardy because she was protecting another. He wants her to tell the truth. You know Aimee won’t listen to anything. But truth is like the foam on the ocean, always floating. I don’t really get that.

Renato is looking for his dad. Noel has something important to tell him. My son, very soon you will know the truth about this family. And the BIG SECRET. Renato doesn’t understand. There’s a surprise. Noel has called for Clemencia. He tells Renato he needs a moment with Clemencia. Renato leaves. He asks her if she knows the BIG SECRET. She plays dumb for a second. That Juan is the son of Maria Rosario. She smiles at him and says yes, I know. I know that Juan is Juan de Dios San Roman Montes de Oca. Can you imagine being in school and having to write that whole thing? Ack!

The doc is taking care of the two guys. They will be ok. We have to go look for Pedro. Other Guy thinks it will be dangerous. Juan doesn’t care. He’s got to find him. The doc and the Other Guy convince Juan to wait until morning. Juan says they will set out as early as possible. We will look everywhere. We won’t abandon him.

Clemencia is telling the story about Juan. First there were the gardenias on the tomb of MdR. Then one day she went there and saw Juan. When I saw the mark of the Montes de Oca I knew that it was him. We talked. We cried. Noel thinks maybe that he came back for the inheritance of his mother. Clemencia assures him that he doesn’t care about money. He doesn’t want one cent of the Montes de Oca money. He came back for only one reason--vengence. Noel looks stunned. He is after the person he blames for the death of his parents. Noel thinks this can’t be. I won’t permit it. I will make him abandon this idea. Clemencia says well take a number and stand in line. He assures her that he will convince him.

Speaking of MdR, she is holding her new baby which I think is much more realistic than the rag baby. Finally she has found her son. She won’t permit anything else to happen to him. She rocks her baby. FF>>

Juan is telling Remi and Gabe about Noel figuring out who he is. He’s worried. Remi wants to know what he’s going to do. It’s about time that Rod knows who he is. The ruin of Rodrigo Montes de Oca is close. He will know that I ruined him completely. There’s a knock on the door. It’s Noel (big surprise) grinning like a Cheshire cat. Noel needs to talk to him. Gabe and Remi skedaddle out of there to give them some privacy. They are happy to see each other. Noel is upset that Juan didn’t trust him to tell him who he really was. He had to keep it a secret for his own reasons. I have been thinking of you all these years. He wondered if he was a good kid, and a great man. He looks like he’s about to cry. Clemencia ratted you out by telling me what your plans are. Noel can’t believe it. I know. I told Clemencia. It is almost finished. Then it is true. You came back for vengence.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi everybody. I got this up much later than I'd planned. I was talking to my son until pretty late. The youtube videos seemed to be out of order or something so if things are turned around sorry for that. It took me awhile to get part 3 to load. Has anyone else had problems?
 

Hilarious, Connie. I don't think I'll enjoy watching the episode as much as I have enjoyed reading your recap. About an hour to go before C S is on and now I'll understand a little more of what's going on in the episode.

GinCA
 

Connie, I didn't notice anything displaced between your recap and my recording, so I think you're good!

Least. Exciting. Sea rescue. Ever. Also, the random pineapples on the Luzbel are making me laugh. Rod has to learn not to count his fish'mens before they're drowned.

Poor Noel - as giddy as a schoolboy over his discovery, and absolutely no one that's going to be happy to share in it. The Penguin is one of my favourite Batman villains. I may never shake the image of Noel as his handsomer, somewhat more competent bizarro-world counterpart now. Also: Noel's little sunglasses are awesome. He looked like a mad steampunk genius out on the boardwalk. XD Booy, I can't wait for that meeting with 'Juan Aldama'. That ought to be a fantastic gallery of "No puede ser!" impactado portraits.

Branco may be moving in fast, but at least he knows to move. What did Juan tell you, Gabe? Mm-hm.

I had previews tonight! Looks like some good showdowns ahoy. =D
 

Thanks, Connie!

For GinCA:
"Renatonto. LOL. I love CdLF but as Renato, he does always have that befuddled look on his face (where did I put my keys, was that fish bad, I need more fiber look.) But then, he is surrounded by lies and secrets."

LOL, perfect observation! Imho this look on Cristián's face is permanent, I saw the same expression in FELS, in Once Upon A Wedding, in TV shows and on candid pictures. Anyway, he's cute. This confused look evokes motherly instincts.

I agree with Mad Marley Grey, the sea rescue was boooring, and the whole storyline was unnecessary. Except for Noel's discovery.

Noel's sunglasses are killing me, too. I've said this many times and I repeat myself like a parrot, but I adore René Casados's interpretation of NoeLame.
 

OT
STD entradas:
first
second
 

Pedro probably washed up on Sortilegio Island.

Gabe needs to sit down, have a coke and a smile. He's been running around saying that he can't get with Jimena because she's just a gypsy but now that she's back with her own kind he wants to play Gabe Bad @$$ and fight Branco? Sit down, son!

Rod knows that Raul betrayed him, shouldn't he be worried about his investment in the wood, especially after he knows Raul sold his shares?

The only people who think badly about Regina's reputation are the people who couldn't stand her in the first place. Heck, Aimee told Renato that Regina was a skanky ho and instead of clutching the pearls, catching the vapors or pointing the finger of shame at Regina, Renato's attitude is like "So? Who cares?"

Juan was looking at Noel like "Seriously, dude? You want to stand around talking about the past when you clearly see me trying to get medical attention for two sick people?"
 

I adore this episode! I just watched it, and I love René Casados all over again. In the scene where Noel discovers Juan's identity, Noel purely gave me chills.

The scene with Noel and Clemencia was lovely and worrisome; bittersweet. María Rojo is brilliant; they are both wonderful.

Connie, thanks for the excellent recap; I'l listen to it and be back.
 

Thanks for the recap Connie! I especially loved, "Gabe doesn't understand. Well there's a surprise."

Jeri, I agree about the scene between Clemencia and Noel. It is sooo good to see Maria Rojo in a happier role after her tragic character in MEPS. Noel is absolutely my favorite in this TN. I hope he gets someone to love later on and stays out of Leo's evil clutches.
 

Connie, thanks for the terrific recap. I bet you are beside yourself with your son coming home!

Why do the twins wear gloves all the time? It really bothers me!

I too am a fan of Noel. I loved him in FELS and even better in this novela.

I cannot understand why Uni moved this TN, it was rated #2! Hopefully with everything ending they will move it back to a decent time slot.

Rosemary
 

Connie, thanks again for the fun recap! Some LOLz:

"...my kind of man..." (mine, too)

"...welcome to the party..."

"...you snooze, you loose..."

"...oh, noes, it's gone..."

"...great, there goes the day..."

That business about the seafoam: the priest was urging Regina to tell the truth; and in an analogy to the truth, the priest was saying that the seafoam always rises to the top.

Boy, that would just be crazy on a stick if she took his advice, wouldn't it. I don't dare hope, but I can dream.

xlntperuvian and any María Rojo devotees: if you would like to see María Rojo in something truly completely different, pick up her 1998 movie, "Esmeralda Comes by Night."

It's available at Amazon new for less than $10 -- and used for a couple bucks.

This movie is surreal and crazy, and you will hardly recognize María compared to the roles Televisa gives her. (Definitely R-rated, be apprised.)

Esmeralda de Noche Vienes (1998)

Ernesto LaGuardia is also in it; he plays one of her lovers.
 

Thanks, Connie. You must be so excited and relieved that your son is coming home. I have daughters, but some of my students feel like sons. I had a guy this semester who was in 3 classes in a row with me every Monday and Wednesday . My students really get to be family. He used to bring bottles of water to me before our third class started. This Wednesday was our last class , and he asked to have our photo taken together. He started to leave, but he came back for ''one more hug.'' This is the closest I'll get to having a son . Be sure to give yours some big hugs...and one from me. Since I was busy giving final exams and posting grades, I haven't been able to watch the last 2 episodes, but Hub recorded them for me. I'm planning a marathon tonight with a glass of wine to celebrate my week off before summer classes start . I am also a member of the Rene [Noel/Pad Tad] fan club. I love the campy way he throws himself into all his roles. I think that I've discovered the reason the telenovelas are so compelling and addicting. It's all about the drama and the scenery chewing. The harsh reality of American TV no longer suits me. Reality is overrated...give me scenery-gnawing drama. I have grown to love the hyperbole of Mexican novelas. What a great escape from harsh reality.
 

Thanks for the funny recap, Connie! Did they actually have sunglasses back then? He sure did look cool, though.

Loved Ren's reaction to Aimee trying to make a big deal out of Reggie and Juan - I think he said if they do love each other he will support them, or something like that.

Yep, fishermen, boring. And Gabe continues to be pretty silly - still quite handsome though, more so than as Emoony.
 

"What a great escape from harsh reality."

Bingo. I agree with you. I like watching reality, violence, blood and suffering in movies TV shows (hey, I'm just rewatching Battlestar Galactica for the third time :)), but not all the time. I need the cheesiness and pink naivety of telenovelas, they make me smile. And laugh.

And I don't like it when Telerisa producers try to mix the two genres (Las vias del amor, Sonadoras, Amigas y Rivales or Pasion). I don't want to watch child prostitution, drug trade, illegal migration, gang rapes, snot, dirt, urine and serious tortures in a damned _telenovela rosa_, in which the poor, one dimensional girl becomes rich and meets her handsome, one dimensional Prince Charming.
 

I just got through the last two recaps. Connie and Jeri~~~You are both terrific. When I read your recaps, I am right there. A video of all the characters and action is running through my mind. OH NOES, I fear that I may be turning into MdR...The other day , I picked up the cutest babydoll for a gift. I had her in the child's seat of my cart, and I was pressing her tummy and hands and feet to make her talk and coo and cry...then , I gave her the bottle so I could watch her suck and burp and finally go to sleep. I can only imagine what the other Target customers were thinking. When I got home and excitedly showed Hub my amazing almost-alive cooing, crying, sucking, burping, sleeping dolly, he looked concerned and then told me to put it away before I wore out the batteries. Kiljoy. Yes, I will eventually turn into MdR and drag my dollbaby around the nursing home.
 

Quick! Mad Bess needs an intervention. The next time the hubster complains about it grab a bunch of rags and carry that around the house instead. 8(:P
 

I watch telenovelas because they are melodramas; the more characterically melodramatic the better, IMO. I love the dramatic form. It is amazing what they can accomplish within it.

So, nothing on Marlene last night. I was saying yesterday that I believe the purpose of this shark fest was to keep Juan at sea and from being available to Marlene.

Juan will be out looking for Pedro until 1:59 -- when the villain will be there at the casino, twirling his mustache and tying the girlz to the railroad track.
 

Connie: Thanks for another riotous, laugh-a-minute recap! I wanted to barf right along with Regina last night. I am curious to know if she'll be the one to give ol Renatonto the bad news or if he'll find out himself in the long run. Can't wait to see the look on Rod's face when he finds out who Aldama really is and has been the entire time!!

Hugs to you and your son upon his long awaited homecoming.
 

Connie, thanks for another wonderful recap. Great news that your son will soon be home!
I'm another who enjoys Noel and likes his cool shades.
I was pleased that MdR was able to upgrade from the shredded rag baby to the more solid and realistic doll baby. Plus, he has that handy dandy hiding place for THE LETTER!
Yes, why are the girls always wearing those silly lace gloves? I find them quite annoying (the gloves).
The fishermen, boring though they may be, help showcase our Juan's noble character. He's not too haughty to hang out w/ them even though he's wealthy. Gabe needs to learn a lesson there.
La Paloma
 

Ivy - I'm not a hundred percent sure how accurate the style on Noel's glasses was (it seems like round lenses might have been more common), but they're not historically out of place at all. They were just referred to in those days as tinted spectacles rather than sunglasses (and from what I've heard, sometimes prescribed for people with certain social diseases - let us hope that Noel's simply being an over-fashionable gent! -g-).

Mad Bess, if you're becoming MdR, I guess that makes me Crazy Lisabeta! I've got art dolls that get their clothes changed whenever I get a whim, and I could probably make a couple of my outfits match theirs pretty easily. ^^;

Jeri - Juan will be out looking for Pedro until 1:59 -- when the villain will be there at the casino, twirling his mustache and tying the girlz to the railroad track.

In Fed's case, methinks, he's more likely to be playing with his hair and rummaging through their drawers.
 

Aribeth, re: Renatonto's expression evoking motherly instincts.....hmmm..... that's not quite the instinct he evokes in me, LOL. He is adorable.

GinCA
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder