Friday, May 14, 2010

Corazon Salvaje and STuD recappers lineup

Hi,
This is what I've got. If I'm wrong let me know. It's gone into the sidebar. New recappers, send pictures if you'd like them up!

Corazon Salvaje
Ivy - Monday
Kat - Tuesday
Jeri - Wednesday
Sarah - Thursday
Connie - Friday

Sarah and Connie, you can switch if you want.

and for STuD I have:

Jody - Monday
Kat - Tuesday
Sue - Wednesady
Connie - Thursday
Keri - Friday

Thanks everybody!
Let me know -

Melinama/Chapel Hill Fiddler

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Hi Melinama - As far as I know I am sharing Monday with Jody, but I will do whatever Mondays are needed.

Ivy
 

Is that right, Jody, you want to keep doing half-time on CS Mondays?
 

Cool, that works for me!
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Hi, Melinama -- I could use instructions on how to post my own recap. Connie has been doing me the favor for the past month.

My email is jeri@tormenta.com. Thanks.

Kat, you're amazing -- two recaps on Tuesday.
 

Melinama: Okiedok.

I figure this starts when STuD begins, cuz...uh... I'm still figuring on doing Fridays for CS till then. ; ? )

Guys, I can help sub sometime on CS if I know ahead and as long as they don't take off those online videos.
 

Thanks, Im Sarah and I will be doing tonigt's recap, lets hope its a good one ;)
 

Sarah: Okay! Have at it! I'm sure you'll do fine!
 

Many thanks to the outgoing recappers for their dedication!
 

Melinama - I heard from Jody and she is still planning on sharing Monday nights on CS with me.

Ivy
 

here's my plan -

to continue to work with Ivy on the Monday CS recaps.

since I'll be watching and I have to stay awake anyway on Monday nights, I can do the STuD recaps that night also.

Jody :)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder