Saturday, May 29, 2010

Corazon Salvaje May 28, 2010 Rodrigo Thy Name is LOSER!

Ep. 71

The associates are waiting for Juan Aldama de la Cruz. In pops Juan. Hey, I’m Juan Aldama de la Cruz or you can call me Juan San Roman Montes de Oca or just Juan del Diablo for short. Woody is stunned. It can’t be. You are a big fat nobody. I know, you believe that. Raul is still not getting it. Juan explains that he was adopted by Juan Aldama and he gave Juan his name and his fortune. He is the son of Maria Del Rosario and Juan de Dios. The same night I was born I was abandoned in the jungle like an animal. For this I have returned to seek vengeance. Juan explains that at first he was just going to kill Rod and get it over with but instead he thought it would be much more fun to ruin him. Yep. Much more fun. Woody is stunned and you know Twitchy over there is thinking whew! I’m glad he’s not my enemy. He continues. My father told me to go back and look for Rodrigo Montes de Oca and take care of his happy ass. And here I am. Woody is finally figuring out that everything that has happened to him was on purpose. He has a hissy fit. Juan takes his leave.

Regina wants to know what secret Rosenda is referring to. Leo butts in and dismisses Rosenda. Regina again tries to find out what the secret is. Leo blows her off and says she and Rosenda were talking about the food they are going to have to announce the marriage of her and Fed. Regina doesn’t want to make a big deal about it. It’s just going to be the family. What a great sacrifice you are making for your father. Gag! He needs you now more than ever. It is the only reason that I’ve accepted marriage with Fed. Because I really think he’s a creepy little toad. Leo keeps trying to convince her. He comes from a good family. He has a respected name.

Woody is still whining in Noel’s office. The damn bastard. He found a way to get his vengeance. Uh, yeah. And he did it rather artfully I think. Noel, ever the optimist, hey, look on the bright side. He was going to kill you. But instead he just made you look like a LOSER. (I think he should have to wear a big red L right in the middle of his forehead.) It’s your own fault. You did it to yourself. Shut up! At least Leo still likes me. Noel points out that it is more like love.

Regina begs Leo not to lie to her. It’s an obligation. Leo says that she is always so insolent. She tells Regina the story about being in love with another man that was in love with her sister. Do you want to know who that is? With much pleasure I will tell you who that man was. That man was your father. Ewww! That is just too much info.

Woody wants to know what Noel is referring to. You know that Leo has always been in love with you. It’s not your fault. It’s nobody’s fault. She is the most upstanding woman in Veracruz. With that Woody leaves. Finally. De Marin is over there in shock. Noel apologizes that he had to be a witness to all the terrible confessions. Nothing you have heard is a lie. Mostly Raul is worried about the Association. Noel tells him not to worry about it.

Rod still thinking he’s a big wig, rushes his sniveling little butt over to the Sheriff. He is trying to convince the Sheriff to bring Juan in on something. Sheriff says have patience. We are investigating. I want him to rot in the same cell as his father. Sheriff doesn’t understand why Rod is so bothered by this guy. He tells him who Juan really is. Dun, dun, dun.

Juan is getting a big hug by Curly who is really happy to see him as are all the fisher folk. They want to know how the vengeance is coming along. Well, it’s over. Rod knows the truth and he’s pretty upset about it. Great! We have a surprise for you. For me? Yes.

Rod arrives at the mansion and contemplates his fate.

MdR is rocking her baby. She remembers moments with JDD. FF>>

Rod is thinking that Regina just has to marry Fed to get his butt out of the fire. I say it’s too late for you because you are such a LOSER.

Juan gets to see his surprise. It is a hut with the sign that says “Juan de Dios Fisherman’s Union.” Juan is honored that they named it after his father. Group hug.

Rod tells the maid she has to go because he can’t afford to pay her any more. She is devastated and begs him not to throw her out on the street. As she is leaving some men arrive (from the bank?) and tell His Lordship that he has many debts and they are here to take the house and all the stuff in it. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. He just stands there as some peasants begin removing all the furniture. Ha, sucks to be you! What goes around comes around I say.

Aimee is acting like a spoiled, snot-nosed, little heifer. Nana comes in with a tray of food. Her Royal Majesty isn’t hungry. She can starve for all I care. She only wants to be left in peace. Clemencia is worried about her. Aimee mocks her. She only cares about her passion for Juan. Clemencia is stunned. I don’t know why. Regina has been telling her this all along. Clem reminds her that she is married to a good man. Aimee doesn’t care. Don’t you understand, I can’t do this any more. This passion is choking me. I want to tell the whole world that I love Juan. Nana is shocked. Again, I don’t know why. Why did you accept Renato’s proposal when you knew Regina was in love with him? Because she’s a selfish, shallow, spiteful, little bitch. She wanted the fortune of Renato and the passion of Juan. Clem tries to get her to see reason. Not happening unfortunately.

Renato is in his office when he gets a visit from Juan. Renato is glad to see him. Where did you go? Why was it such a secret? It’s a long story. That’s ok. My dad told me the whole story. I want you to return to the finca. Don’t you get it? The finca and the money of Montes de Oca is not important to me. It is to me because half of this finca is yours. Just forget about it. No. I can’t. You don’t know me. You don’t know what I’m capable of. It doesn’t matter. Renato thinks he’s a cool dude and Juan always accomplishes his dreams. For this he needs to be a part of the finca. Renato says ok, I’ll let it go for now. Tonight I want you to come to dinner at the finca. Are you crazy? You know I’m not welcome. You are a Montes de Oca and the whole world needs to accept that. What about your mom? She’ll just have to get over it.

Leo is still discussing the dinner plans with Clemencia. Who really cares anyway? She also wants her to keep an eye on Rosenda. She fears that Rosenda might have the ways of her mother Magda who by the way is Madame Marlene.

Meanwhile, Rosenda is in the dungeons looking for the jewels. She runs into Orca. He reminds her nicely that she is not to be in the basement. She knows but she’s a little ticked off at Leo and soon everyone will know the secret. Orca perks up at that bit of info. Ah yes, there is a Montes De Oca bastard running around.

Rod gathers his stuff and leaves the mansion. FF>>

Juan is visiting Noel at his office. Awesome vengeance dude. Yeah, but that’s not why I’m here. He wants to make a Will to leave everything to Gabe, Curly and the fishermen. Noel is very proud of him. FF>>

Doctorcito is telling Madame that she needs to just chill. Everything will be fine. She is worried about her daughter. Oh, by the way I ran into your daughter in the street. She fainted. But don’t worry everything is ok. FF>>

Rosenda and Clemencia are in the kitchen preparing food for the special dinner. Rosenda gets nauseous and lightheaded (we all know what that means). Clem is worried about her. Rosenda runs out of the room and barfs. Clem thinks Rosenda could be preggers with Rod’s baby. Ya think?

Speak of the devil, Rod has come slinking back to the finca with his tail between his legs prepared to eat crow and ask Renato for help. Leo is overjoyed that he is there. My dear Leonarda, I am here because I am the biggest, fatest LOSER ever. Don’t say that. I have lost everything. I don’t even have a place to live. She’s sure that once Regina marries Fed he will regain his fortune and everything will be back to normal. Rod is not so sure. The bastard has returned. Juan Aldama de la Cruz, our majority shareholder in the business is the person who ruined me.

Rod and Arcadio are having a meeting. This can’t be good. Orca says that for many years they have not had any conversations. Rod says they have had nothing to talk about. Orca says but you are wrong. Then lay it on the line for me. Do you remember the doctor who lost his life the same night that he attended to MdR? He had an accident on your orders. How do you think Dr. Miranda would like it if he found out that you had his uncle killed? So what do you want? I want you to remember that some day you owe me a big favor.

MdR and Mirta are hanging out in their cell. MdR pulls out the letter and tells Mirta that this letter is very important and they need to hide it. It accuses Leo of killing Constanza.

The men are gathered talking about Rod coming back to the finca. Leo announces it is time for the special dinner announcing the engagement of Fed and Regina. Noel is surprised. He didn’t know this little tidbit. Regina doesn’t love Fed. What changed her mind. Rod says she realized it was the thing to do. You need to listen to me. You know very well that Regina does not love Fed. It’s sure funny that all of a sudden she accepts when you are in ruin. Regina inherits a big fortune when she marries. Pardon me, but I’m going to speak frankly Rodrigo. What you are doing is selling your daughter. Well, uh, duh!

MdR is rocking her baby. Orca shows up drunk as a skunk. Since he’s not getting any nookie from Leo he has decided that maybe he can get a little something, something from her sister. I think we all know where this is going. He throws her around and she smacks her head on the wall. She’s out cold. Oops.

Leo is chattering at the table. Noel butts in and asks Regina is this was her decision. A decision that she made freely. Fed opens his big mouth but nobody really cares especially not Viewerville. Regina tries to assure Noel that it was her decision. He flat out tells her that he doesn’t believe her and neither do we. Rod interrupts but Noel say she doesn’t want to hear anything more. You go Noel! Leo proposes a toast about uniting the family and Renato butts in and says oh but not all the family is here. Aimee wants to know what he’s talking about. Everybody is here. He gets up and heads towards the door. I’m sorry but there is one family member who is not here. And now for my favorite show, “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.” And we all know who it is don’t we?

Labels:


Comments:
Hi everyone. I have internet for the moment so I thought I'd go ahead and post. Not sure how long it will last.
 

Aiii, Connie! I was already thinking about hopping into photoshop right from the start, but as soon as I realized you were thinking exactly the same thing I was, well...

How could I resist?

Also (and I'm appropriately ashamed to admit I know this), there's an episode of Spongebob that boils down to the giving of a loser call. "Loser! Loser! Loooser!" It has been stuck in my head for the entire hour now.

I was about to give Orca some major props for sticking it to Rod himself until he decided to try and stick MdR, too. No props for you! Noel can have them all. (Though, wouldn't it be funny if Arcadio just knocked some sense back into her?)

But you know, methinks Rosenda's actually going to have the best vengeance on Rod of all: His own little Montes de Bastardo! Oh, the delicious irony.

And now for my favorite show, “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.” And we all know who it is don’t we?

Could it beee... Del Diablo? </church lady>

The little fisherunion hut is really kind of cute. In the same way that it's cute when a kid gives you some sad little glitter and glue project they've worked forever on, and you can't say anything about it because they're just so proud of it and you can't bear to hurt their feelings even though it's a hut made out of, you know, glitter and glue.
 

Thanks, Connie! Haven't watched the episode yet, but I'm glad to see your internet is back on. :-) Hope you don't have any more problems.
 

Thank you, Connie!

Mad Marley Grey: LMAO, that picture is awesome. Btw, I think the big flaming "L" on his forehead means not only loser but "The propierty of Leonarda, the biggest Hot Rod fangirl on Earth", too. :-)

OT, but funny: René Casados participated in a Dancing With the Stars kind of show. Here's one of his performances, it's absofuckinglutely hilarious.
link
Ay, no hay que llorar, que la vida es un carnaval...

Back to CS.
Okay, here's a short preview for the next two weeks.
The 1st week of June: the story will get more crazy and interesting.
From the 2nd week: ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts and prepare for take off. Yippee-ki-yay! :-)
(Just a small comparison: ~230 episode stills were published from the first 75-80 episodes, and 650 from the next 60.)
 

Connie, great recap as always. What episode! It doesn't look good for Renato. Once Aimee finds out that she can have the whole enchilada with Juan (passion and fortune or is it fortune and passion).

Poor Rosario, how much more must that poor woman endure. We all need to start chanting in unison "FREE ROSARIO". Maybe we could get a volume discount on t-shirts.

Now that Woody is getting his just desserts it is time for Leo to start getting her fair share.

Rosemary
 

Gallery:
"The friendship of Juan and Gabe", that's the official title of the photoshoot, but I prefer "A Tribute to the Completely Messed-up Hairstyle of Mr. Hunkalicious and The Cuteness of the Disney Prince".
link

Plus I like that lonely hut and the fishermen on the extremely boring beach.
*Not a big fan of sandy shores, rocky Croatian coasts para siempre*
 

Thank you so very much for the entertaining recap.

I have to say it -- Rodrigo and Aimee, like father like daughter.

As she was ranting like a love-sick puppy dog over her obsession with Juan, didn't Aimee also tell Clemencia that she was also upset over her dad losing all her money in the bad investment scheme because she was planning on using that money to run away and be with her "Juan del Diablo"?

Mad Marley Grey -- ROFLOL. love your foto for Rod.

Aribeth - thanks for the links to the video and photos.

Jody :)
 

Morning everyone. I guess my router is bad so off I go to Time Warner shortly. What a pain in the butt.

If I had been the maid that just got booted out of the house I would have stuck around to see Rod booted out of the house. How funny would that have been? Although he did seem to care about her. Or maybe that was just my imagination.
 

omg I love you I looooved your recap it had too many funny comments to even try. I must get better to try and be as talented as you ;)

I don't even know what to say anymore, there's just too much and I'm enjoying this immensely and all the comments.
 

as you say it gets so much better, why does Univision move CS at an early hour, or at least to rerun it in the midday spot.
I love to see all the episodes but there are nights when I fall asleep and when I am wake again the episode is done and thanks to you guys and youtube that I follow the story.
MariaN
 

Thanks for a very funny recap Connie! Mad Marley, that photo is priceless! Aribeth, OMG! No wonder we love Noel! Rene Casadas is fearless! You just know that under Noel's proper exterior there is a very fun guy!

I was so hoping that as Rod was leaving the house someone else would come in and take his hat and cane too.

If I were Arcadio, I wouldn't stand on one leg waiting for Rod to cough up a favor.

Gotta run. Back later.
 

Thanks, Connie, for another snappy recap. Thanks also to Sister Mad Marley and Aribeth for providing me with some morning giggles. I loved the photo of Woody sporting the scarlet ''L.'' Also, Hub and I are getting ready at this very moment to go to see ''Prince of Persia.'' Later, Gators.
 

Thanks for your recap Connie. I knew you would do this recap justice and there was so much fun to be had with latest installment of Rod is a big loser. You so captured my feelings with "Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy." and "What goes around comes around I say." I also enjoyed your assessment of Aimee.

MMGrey thanks for the pic.
 

Connie, great snarky recap and great title too...such fun. MMG and Aribeth, thanks for the funny comments and the links as well. When Hunkalicious Juan With The Messed Up Hair smiles in profile in those photos...wow.

I really needed the recap because I can't understand a word of what Arcadio is saying. Of course, just watching him is a distraction (yuck factor) but I think he mumbles a lot. I would like Leo, Rod and Orca to do each other in the end, all at once and in a blaze of glory. After revealing all their secrets, of course.

I think Aimee may head round the bend by having Juan around especially after finding out he's richer than Renato. Ha, ha.

Rod is a LOSER, Rod is a LOSER...

GinCA
 

Ewww, not do each other. I meant I want Leo, Rod and Orca to do each other in, at the end, by gun, knife, fire whatever it takes.

GinCA
 

Great comments everyone. It really does seem to be picking up. Got my new router and still can't get online through my own connection. Ack! Guess I'll have to put in a service call.

I have a hard time with Arcadio too. Sometimes I have to play his scenes over and over. I can't stand to look at him.
 

Loved the recap Connie. Did anyone notice the $$$$ signs in Aimee's eyes when she realized that Juan is loaded. Noel wasn't taking any lip from Rod or Leo. Yep. I think Rosenda is preggers. Wait until Leo finds out. Rosenda better develope eyes in the back of her head from now on. Aribeth, I'm looking forward to things taking off finally. My seatbelt is fastened tight. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when Rod was evicted and had to come right back to the finca he promised never to live in again. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow indeed.
 

Aribeth, thanks for the pics and the video. René Casados was clearly enjoying himself!

Though I too despise Orca, it was brilliant that on the worst day of Rod's life Orca would come slithering in to demand a favor.

Rosemary, ITA in wanting Leo to have to pay for her crimes as well. Someone needs to find out MdR is alive and Juan's mom soon.
 

Hi, Connie and Corazon Salvaje crew! I finally finished finals yesterday and thought I'd check in here. Seems I've missed loads of crap. From what I read from Connie's fab recap, I understand that Juan is ruining Rodrigro, Rosenda is pregnant with baby Rodrigro, Aimee's still lustin for Juan, and Regina is marrying the lame-o. Wow! I'm looking forward to catching up with you all here. =]
 

Wonderful recap, Connie. Lots of great action in this episode. It truly warmed my heart to see HotRod standing all alone in that empty, echoing house. MMG, the big L on the forehead was hilarious. Also enjoyed Rene Casados dancing and wearing the craaaazy shirt.
Arcadio tormenting Maria del Rosario: boo! Shame on you!
La Paloma
 

Happy almost Memorial Day everyone. I'm one of the lucky ones. My son is safe in the US and has been for the last 2-3 weeks. However, I am grateful for those who were not so lucky that they gave their lives for our freedom. And all you protestors and funeral picketers--shame on you.

The new modem seems to be up and going.
 

Happy Almost Memorial Day to you , Connie and everyone. My son-in-law's brother is going to be heading ''over there'' for the fourth time. I wish all those folks coukd come back home. How about this punishment befitting their crimes ...Leo and her 2 beaus Woody and Archie locked together para siempre in the finca cellar. Can't wait for the next episode. I still haven't had a chance to watch Friday's episode , but I'm hoping to watch it tonight. HA HA , Aimee...Juan is not only a love machine...he has a pile of dineros. Read it and weep, Loser Jr. You could have had todo. You should have selected Door # Juan.
 

Thanks Connie, for a most excellent recap! It was full of so many hilarious and clever things, I can't mention just a few. I hope you get your connection back soon...
jb
 

Hee, hee. Door # Juan. Good one, Mad Bess.
 

I'm late to the party, it's been a busy weekend. Wonderful recap again Connie, you have such a great sense of humor!! Love the photos and Rene Casados dancing as well. MMG, your description of the pescadores hut was too funny.

For sure, what is Aimee going to do now, she so blew it! I hope there is no way she can worm her way back in with Juan, but that's probably wishful thinking at this point. Rod is a Loser Rod is a Loser, ha ha! Leonarda needs to be next somehow. MDR needs to be rescued, although I'm not sure Orca would bother her again.

Can't wait for the next couple of weeks'episodes.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder