Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Corazon Salvaje 6/14/10 Too Many Secrets

Ep 81

Review: Noel has intervened between Renato and Aimee, who is screaming he wants to kill me and I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything!! Juan is carrying a struggling Regina to the captain’s quarters, she is saying "don't touch me!!" She loses her struggle to her illness and goes limp. Juan lays her on the bed and she starts to shake. Juan doesn’t know what to do, what’s wrong with you? Dios mio!, Colibri comes and tells Juan that Regi has the same illness the men at the Paradise had. She continues pale and shaking in her nun's habit. Coli says We've got to do something or she’ll die! Juan is disturbed - Don’t say that!

Noel has intervened between Aimee and Renato and is telling Aimee that it’s probably just all that has happened that is upsetting them. He tells Ren he's noticed the drinking but right now, it’s better to relax, and you, too, Aimee, calm down. Don’t cry anymore, remember that there are no roses with out thorns, no heaven without suffering. Aimee continues crying. Noel says let’s leave behind all that’s happened, Aimee interjects No, I don’t want to sleep here! Renato who clearly isn’t listening to his dad, downs more wine. No, I want to go sleep in my room, my old room!! At this, furious Renato shouts No way dude!! and throws his wine glass across the room in the direction of Aimee, who starts wailing anew. Noel gives Renato a withering parental stare and Aimee says Padrino get me out of here!! he says, I beg you, let Aimee leave. Then turns at the door and starts to say something to Ren, who shouts YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA!! shooing them out of the room. Noel points his finger and says, young man we will talk tomorrow! More YA YA YA from Ren and as we hear them leave he takes a swig of the bottle, and continues his tantrum by throwing it and sweeping the stuff off of the table.

Crashing waves in the night and we are in the cave with Fed and Servando who have to remove the body of the man stabbed by Fulgencio. Fed says the boss man will never know what happened, Servi says watch out for Fully and you'd better bet careful fooling around with Eloisa. Feddy grabs him by the neck ‘ mucho cuidado, Servando, you're playing with fire! Don’t imagine I am a gentleman and don’t cross me! He releases Servi, who chokes and touches his neck, Fed starts to move the body and shouts at him, come on, help me already!!!

Juan is removing Regi’s shoes and Colibri continues to tell him how the men died who had the fever, that he saw it, the heat and fever, Coli is really getting into the description, scrinches up his face and says something about the pain in the head, blood boiling, holding his arm up and clawing his hand down his arm, like this like this! Regi shakes and trembles some more - See Capitan, she is trembling! We have to do something! But what? We need to put vinegar on her head! Juan runs out to get it and Coli says don’t die, senorita, don’t die!! Juan runs back with the bottle of vinegar.

Back at the puerto, Madame is feeding soup to Rosenda who still appears to be in a lot of pain. She tells her, her name is Rosenda and she worked with a family that didn’t treat her well. What happened to me? You had an accident, but I’ll tell you about it later, it’s important that you stay calm, for you ....... and the child you are expecting, as she touches Rosie’s stomach. Rosie is impactada, then I must be married, where is my husband? You don't have a husband, you are a poor girl who has suffered a lot and made some mistakes because of that. Do I have family? Your father died, and my mother, where is my mom? Madame is about to cry and Rosie looks at her puzzled.

Feddy is holding up a little bottle to Eloisa and telling her to be very careful, to look for the right moment to poison Fulgencio as soon as you can. And what is the hurry? she asks. I don't trust Servando, at any moment he could rat us out. So, Servando wants to betray us? Eloisa smugly says - Don't worry about him, I'll take care of him. You? what are you going to do? You'll find out, and Eloisa grabs him for a clandestine kiss. As he leaves, she looks at the bottle and then hides it down the front of her dress.

Rosie is saying to Madame, you didn't answer my question, where is my mother? She isn't here right now. Why? She made a lot of errors out of ignorance, and you don't know how sorry she is, as Madam starts to sob, Rosenda looks perplexed, Madame goes on crying, she'll come when she can, but the important thing is that you know she wants your forgiveness and this is her opportunity to show you how much she loves you. Both are crying.

Colibri tells Capitan he is doing the compress all wrong. Geez Capitan, don't you know any better than that, como crees? He takes it and shows Juan how to put the compress on Regi's head, softly, gently. He tries, but is anxious and wants to leave. Coli tells him no, you have to watch her all night, she is sick! All night?! Ach, Que tienes senorita, ya? What we have to do is get Doctorcito, go tell Santos that even though it's dangerous they have to go find him. Coli leaves and Juan continues to try to put the cloth on her forehead, Regi continues to shake. He looks up at his father's picture on the wall for support or inspiration and the love song comes on. He looks down at Regi, saying to himself, she is such a beautiful woman, he just noticed. He touches her forehead gently, she so clean, so pure, Regi starts moaning for water, Juan nervously fumbles for it.

We fly through the clouds to the Puerto, and Noel is talking to Gabriel. Noel says Juan is in trouble with the authorities, and he's made it worse by leaving. Do you know where he's gone? Sorry, I don't, but in my capacity as his notary, I am charged to tell you he now wants his half of the finca del mar and the Montes de Oca fortune. Noel is muy impactado and in slow motion, says whoa didn't see that coming - Juan must have changed his mind, he always said he didn't want any of that money. Why do you say that, are you going to oppose this? No Gabriel, not at all, and especially now that Juan is married to Regina. I'll be the first to say Juan should have his inheritance, he is fully within his rights, I won't be the one to stop it.

Doctorcito is taking care of Regina while Juan and Coli look on. Coli, still playing the adult in this situation, prompts Juan to ask, what does she have? She may have gotten the fever from being around the sick men, I have given her the medicine and we'll see if she gets better. But, whatever else, this illness has been aggravated by her state of being. Doc hesitates, Juan says go ahead, speak frankly. Well, Regina has had an attack of terror (panic attack?) Juan says she not like the other Montes de Loca's, she's very delicate isn't she? No, Regina has always seemed to me to be strong, and brave, it may be going on the voyage that has made her sick. Could be. The Doc gets out medicines and starts to head towards Regi to give them to her, but Juan politely blocks him. Doc gets it and says, I'll just leave them here. Juan says I'm in debt to you yet again, Doc. Doc says no, I believe in what you're doing and I care about Regi. Juan tells Coli to accompany him out, he kneels down to give Regi the medicine and jumps when the Doc comes back in unexpectedly. He tells Juan to take care of her and protect her with his life if necessary, she is a good woman, the best woman I have ever known. (Aww) Doc leaves and Juan kneels down to very tenderly put the pills in Regina's mouth.

Outside Coli is crying and Doc walks up saying you care a lot about her don't you? She has always been good to me, she is going to get better isn't she? Colibri, do you know how to pray? Maybe you could teach me. Your sadness is probably enough for God to hear you. Why? Because he is the only one who can save her. Remigio looks on concerned as Coli cries and starts to pray. Doc pats his shoulder comfortingly.

Arcadio is hiding behind a tree and eating an apple while spying on the Doc's place. He watches Doctorcito come back, followed a little later by Madame and a little later still, Clemencia. (Uh oh).

Aimee is in her bedroom crying and tearing apart her bed. Maldita Regina!!! She's going to be in bed with Juan, Maldita!! Celia comes in good morning! What are you talking about, good morning!! I brought your breakfast. She glances at the bed and says, I wonder where Juan and Regina are? Shut up!!! Shut up!! as Aimee knocks the tray out of her hand. But people are saying Juan has taken Regina on his boat. Aimee wants none of this, Luzbel, basta! He's like a king on his boat, a tyrant, that's all. Celia says just like Renato is with the finca...MEN. Renato has changed so much (gee wonder why, Aimee), I'm afraid of him now. Celia replies that she kinda noticed that and Aimee better be careful. The only one who can protect me is my Padrino Noel. I don't know how to get Leonarda to support me, to trust me. Celia has a brilliant idea, I know!!! Leonarda is dying for a grandson, if you have a baby she'll have to come around. (Really, does this girl know Leonarda?) Lightbulb goes on over Aimee's head.

Renato is yelling at Noel, Nunca Nunca will I share the Finca with Juan, let him take half of my hard work! But before you wanted to give it to him, says Noel sensibly. Well, that was before, before he showed me his true face! But Juan has every right to this as a Montes de Oca, and Regina as well. If Regina wants to go with a ruffian, a liar, a thug, that's that. But....I can't believe what I'm hearing, I can't believe you have changed so much!! Noels starts, Listen to me well..interrupted by Ren yelling WHAT WHAT!!, Listen, if you fight this, you're the one who will suffer. Okay Dad,you want to know why I've changed? Yes I want to know. I AM SICK AND TIRED, SICK AND TIRED of being betrayed, I've been betrayed and I'm going to do the punishing with my own hands!!!! GET IT??!!! I can't say I really blame him.

Eloisa is pouring the poison in some coffee and bringing it to Fulgencio. Here is your coffee dear, just how you like it. Fully is focusing on his work, and Eloisa complains about how he doesn't even look at her when she brings his coffee, she says slyly, go ahead, drink your coffee before it gets cold. He says, but you never pay attention to me, and as it always goes with poisonings, he lifts the cup to drink but doesn't and puts it down. Okay, what do you want Eloisa, a new present? I don't want you to think I am a woman who doesn't care about the wellbeing of her husband. Fully stands up and runs into the book and papers, knocking over the coffee and spilling it. Que barbaridad! Now look what I did, thank you Eloisa, but leave me alone, let me work in peace! I don't need coffee, I don't need anything, and now I'll have to start all over! I'll bring you another cup, NO Eloisa, I said I don't want anything, just let me work, please! She has an enigmatic look, foiled but also taken aback.

Aimee meanwhile is saying, Of course, a grandchild will fix everything, she'll have to protect me. She and Celia agree what a good idea this is. But Aimee holds a butter knife to her throat and says I'd better be able to count on your discretion. No, no, no, don't worry, my lips are sealed! She clutches her abdomen, yes a child will save me! We hear an echo of child laughter in the background, (Juanito?)

Arcadio is telling Leo he spied on the Doc and saw that Madame Marlene going in and out. Leo knows immediately that means Rosenda is there, she tells Arca Madame is Rosie's mom. She is Rosenda's mother?!! Oh, yes, yes, only Rod and I knew that, Marlene was Magda, the wife of Celestino, she abandoned the girl a long time ago. Clemencia was there, too. Clemencia!!?? Leo is furious, I don't understand that mujer, she is going to pay dearly for her betrayals!! She storms out the door. Arca says to himself, since Rosie is the daughter of that slut, now I know where she is, muy bien. One down... but where is the loca? I've got to find her before someone else does. She must be at the beach, always waiting for her Juan de Dios. He says in a silly high voice, locacita, locacita, I'm coming to get you, and then loud deep voice, where did you go!!

The loca is lying on the sand, a bit of leg showing, when Santos's girlfriend (whose name I can't remember) happens upon her. Senora are you alright? Who are you? says MdR as she covers her leg. Are you Arcadio's wife? No No, I'm not anyone's wife, she starts to panic. That man only hurts me, hits me, and she starts to struggle over the dune. We hear the music getting dramatic and see Arca hoofing it up the beach. Santos' GF believes MdR that she is not Arca's wife, sees Arca coming and hurries MdR to hide behind the dunes. They hunker down, we see Arca getting closer, but somehow he doesn't see them and turns around and heads back down the beach. Santos' GF says come to my house and leads MdR away.

Clem is talking to Leo, saying yes it is true, I went to see Rosenda, what of it? Someone tried to kill her. Leo says That doesn't surprise me, women like that always have a bad end, same as her mother. Does she know who tried to kill her? We see Leo's relief when Clem says, No, the blow to her head made her lose her memory. Leo warns Clem that she doesn't want her visiting Rosenda, it is a betrayal of her trust. Cheeky Clem says Why, because she is expecting Rod's kid? Leo is taken aback and scandalized, Shut up!! We won't talk about that because you know it isn't true! Senora, of course it's true, you know she is expecting Rod's child! Shut up already!! We won't be having any more bastards in this family! Even if you don't want to recognize it, there will be another bastard. No, it won't be born, there won't be another bastard in this family!! Enter Ren, what bastard are you talking about? Clem and Leo are quiet. What's going on, why are you both quiet? What bastard are you talking about? Leo tries, about Juan del Diablo, of course, what other bastard is there? Ren doesn't buy it, there were lots of lies about Juan, that my Dad is his dad, so how would I know !? Leo says Let's drop this disagreeable subject, shall we? But Ren, still pissed off about betrayals and lies, says I just want to make it clear that I don't want any more lies in this house, I am FED UP with lie after lie in this household!! NO MORE LIES, GET IT!!!? And by the way, where is Rosenda? She left, she is a robber, Clem interrupts, Dona Leonarda!! Celia breaks in telling them Raul is there wanting to see Renato and Leo. Clem, I'll talk to YOU later. Intense looks between Ren and Leo. Clemencia looks daggers at Leo as she leaves.

Rod has his house and his maid back, is paying the bankers, and rudely tells them to get the hell out. He will never forgive how they treated him!! The maid shoos them out. Rod sits gloating and saying Mi Casa, Mi Casa. Then a conversation about the maid bringing some young woman she knows to work there. Maybe she'll help get old Woody back in form.

We are on the boat and Juan is watching Regina start to stir and wake up. Juan is friendly and sweet, I'm glad to see you woke up, are you feeling better? Regi says don't touch me!! Juan still maintains his humour and asks her again how she is feeling. Regi looks a little shaken, and asks who took care of me, after all, it couldn't be you. Juan looks away hurt and getting angry, No, it was Colibri. Claro, of course it was, I knew it wouldn't be you! Juan says, remember we are husband and wife, it could be me. Regi says por disgracia!! She doesn't want to be reminded. He starts to go get Colibri, but then offers her some water. I don't want anything from you!!! Juan then drinks the glass of water he offered her, making a huge production of how refreshing, how good it is, he savors it, saying ummmm, ummm, this is good. As soon as he is out of sight, Regi grabs the bottle and gulps some down, saying to herself, what has happened to me? Renato, you will never know the sacrifice I made for you!

Raul is talking to Renato and Leo, he has come to invite them to a party to introduce his friends from Puebla. Sullen and drunk Renato says, sorry, Dude, Aimee and I can't make it. Leo is flustered and embarrassed and tries to cover - It's all the scandal in this family, all the terrible things that have happened lately. It's that horrible Juan, that salvaje. Raul, says wait a minute ma'am, with all due respect, isn't that Juan del Diablo your nephew?

MdR and Santos' GF are in her hut and MdR is wearing fisherwoman clothes, white. She looks relaxed and almost happy. Santos' GF talks about how Arca won't hurt her here, and Santos will soon come back and they will get married. MdR suddenly remembers to ask, where is Mirta?

In answer to that question, we see Branco by a river, he stops, startled as he sees a body in the water.

Back on the boat Juan is talking to the pescadores, telling them Regi is better. Remigio says it must have been a miracle, just as Doctorcito said, only God could save her. They are all happy she is better, the love song comes on and Remi says it's because you cared for her all night. How could I do anything else? Even though it seems to have bothered her. Coli has brought food to Regi and she is thanking him. He tells her the Capitan seems rough, but he stayed by you all night. Regi looks taken aback. Yes, he gave you your medicine, took care of you. How do you know? Because I saw him watching you sleep and he was looking at you with much tenderness. The Capitan? He looked at me tenderly? Yes, much tenderness, I've never seen him look at a woman that way. Regi says, No, no, no puede ser, because Juan hates me! He only wants me for vengeance. You can say what you want, but he looked at you like someone very special, VERY special.

Ivy

 

Labels:


Comments:
So, so sorry everyone. Ivy had this finished in a timely manner however I was not so timely in posting it. It's the first day of a new job. You know how that goes. Hhere it is now.
 

Thank you, Ivy! And thank you, Connie for posting. :-)

I will listen to it and be back. It was a good ep, and I am looking forward to discussion...

(Connie, good luck on your new job.)
 

Thank you Connie!! I know, it's hard sometimes to fit life in around Caray, Caray!
 

Yikes. Wish this weren't on at midnight. Sounds like it's getting really interesting.

Ivy, you had a jam-packed episode to cover. Laughed at your observation that a new young servant girl might get Woody back in form. That Rodrigo character is about the most repulsive telenovela type I've ever seen. Also loved the YA YA YA YA YA! That is absolutely the most fun, most satisfying thing to mutter in Spanish. I can frequently be heard saying that or Ay Dios mio! (pretty much the limit on my spoken Spanish)

Sounds like the growing attraction between Regina and Juan will be fun to watch. If I have an attack of insomia, I'll give this show a peek.

Connie...a new job? I've been missing in action with the family wedding and visit. Hope this is a happy change and a positive one for you.
 

Wow, Renato was so rude to Noel; we've never seen him like that. He'll be hitting his mother next.

It's kind of odd that Servando hasn't squealed to Fulgencio about the plot to kill him, what with saying Fulgencio is his protector now. I'd think he'd want to keep that.

So, Aimee's going to get pregnant; now my insistence that she is already pregnant will come in handy! She'll have her baby, and it will be a full-term baby at a premature date. Doctor Pablo will know this; he's no dummy.

I am not looking forward to Arcadio breaking into the doctor's place and trying to finish Rosenda off. She has a chance to be a decent character now; it would be nice.

Ivy, I also thought the doctor was referring to Regina having a panic attack; that would fit the circumstances for sure.

That is an interesting situation, having María del Rosario at the beach shack. Clemencia comes there on occasion, so it will be fun as heck to see the look on Clemencia's face if she recognizes her. And now I see why Santos has a girlfriend -- just to find María del Rosario and hide her. I was wondering about that.

Yeah...that was kind of curious, the way they made such a point of the new girl coming to work in Rodrigo's town house. We'll have to see who she is and what she does. Rodrigo will be needing some new trouble to get into now.

That was funny with Juan and the delicious, thirst-quenching water. Regina looked thirsty, LOL.

I'm glad Raúl is staying sold on Juan and sticking up for him in front of Leonarda, making her uncomfortable.

Aw, Kolibri has a way with words, that kid. He's very convincing that Juan looked at Regina like she was someone very special.
 

Oops, I mean Colibri, not Kolibri. Kolibri is the German spelling...
 

Connie, thanks for posting, especially as this is your first day! Congratulations and best of luck on your new job.

Ivy: This was amazing. In fact, as good as the episode was, your recap was even better. You conveyed the full gamut of emotions so well. Beautifully done.

I had hoped for more tender moments between Juan and Regina, but in retrospect, their scenes were very realistic in terms of where they are at this point in the story. Juan (finally) realizes Regina's inner and outer beauty and the seed that Juan may be capable of caring for her has finally been planted in Regina's head.

My heart goes out to Noel. First, being married to Leo and having to endure her and unrelenting years of unhappiness. Now his son, his pride and joy, suddenly morphs from being a kind, intelligent and loving man into a monster.

I was surprised Fed threatened Servando. He's always seemed so cowardly. I also thought Servando would kill Fed on the spot. He could rightfully have squealed to Fully that Fed (and Eloisa) were plotting against him. As you noted Jeri, his meal ticket (and protection) would have been preserved as well.

Should we dare to hope for a happy ending for MdR?

I am really enjoying Arcadio's character. He was certainly chewing last night - fruit and the scenery. His little mutterings and his peeking from behind the bushes had me smiling in spite of myself. The actor seems to be relishing the role and I'm enjoying every second he's on screen. The acting is top rate.

Is anyone cuter than Kolibri??

Jeri, I hope Aimee isn't pregnant by Juan. If the loving relationship between Juan and Regina develops as we hope it will, it is Regina and not Aimee who should have his child.

Diana
 

Ivy and Connie, thank you for a job well done. Renato is getting on my nerves. What does he have to be angry about? Apart from his suspicion, he really doesn't have any proof. Regina marrying Jaun should not make him this angry.Onless? Pervert!!Granted, we know the truth because we cheated but he doesn't so he should get over yourself already.
That kid Colibre is so adorable. Jaun is a bad guardian though,why isn't that boy in school or at home been tutored. Jaun is rich enough and can afford it.The boy is getting too many field trips. I can't wait to see what Renato does when he finds out about Jaun and Aime.Especially giving the way he is acting based on mere suspicion.
Hello JudyB, how is "spud" treating you.I hope it gets better soon because the few episodes i have watched suck.
Hanna
 

I don't know about redemption for Arcadio after him killing Mirta, but he does continue to be funny. Last night when he said "locacita, locacita" he was downright goofy, looked like he was losing it. So he is still fun to watch!
 

Hi everyone. I haven't had time to read the recap or comments yet but hope to when I get home tonight. My current boss has decided to end our expensive lease on the Plaza and move to his home to concentrate mostly on Business Coaching. He found me a job with another lawyer that we work with so now I'm working for both! Talk about confusing. Will keep you posted. Thanks for the recap Ivy. I can't wait to get home to read it. Damn, I hate it when life interfers with caraycaray.
 

Thanks for a great recap Ivy! Connie, best wishes on your new job!

So as Aimee gets more desperate she also gets dumber... she's taking the advice of a maid with a head injury?? I still don't think Aimee's pregnant. If she isn't, Renato isn't about to indulge her physically. If she goes ahead and fakes a pregnancy, Renato will absolutely believe it's Juan's. Things for Aimee can only go from bad to worse. Why do I suddenly have this feeling someone is going to try to swipe Rosenda's baby?

Judging by Branco's reaction, Arcadio did mess up Mirta's face after he killed her. Poor thing. I hope Branco doesn't get accused of her murder.

I also had a hard time with the scene of Fed getting the drop on Servando, not really believable. Way back in the story, wasn't Eloisa the first woman that Servando kissed after robbing her? As I recall, she liked it. Maybe she's going to try to charm him with her feminine wiles... she seems to use that method a lot.
 

¡Dios mio! Imagine being sick with a fever in a nuns habit, couldn't they at least remove that thing around her head, estupida.

And in typical Mejia style, Regina is ill so she can find out how tender & caring Juan can be.

I hope he doesn't screw up Cuna de lobos so we have to watch that one at midnight, wishful thinking. I sure wish Wm Levy wasn't doing this one, he deserves much better, he was so good in Sortilegio.
 

Hello there Hannah. So you're calling STuD "spud"!? Bad girl. Right now it's totally annoying. Strangely enough, the only telenovela I'm enjoying, truly enjoying right now, is Mi Pecado. Normally do NOT like novelas with lots of bad things happening but the pace of this, the visuals, the locale, everything about it works for me.
 

Ivy and Connie, thanks so much for your efforts. This is a very complete and funny recap, Ivy.

Christian de la Fuente is portraying Renato's descent into hell so well. I remember him as Mr. Boring in MEPS but he does crazy so well. Had to laugh at the YA, YA YAs and the QUE, QUE QUEs you included in the recap, Ivy, and Renato's response, "No way, Dude," and "Sorry, Dude, Aimee and I can't make it."

Thank goodness Maria dR has been found by Santos' girlfriend. So there is a possibility now of an actual face to face encounter of MdR and Juan knowing each other as mother and son. They writers couldn't deny us of that, right?

Colibri may be more mature than Juan and a tad brighter too....almost kidding. He is so cute and a very good child actor.

This TN is such fun now.

GinCA
 

Good evening, guys. Thank you for the recap, Ivy!
Dear Connie, good luck for your new job!

Cristián rocks, he portrays the disgusting drunken bastard Renato so well that I can't hate his character. He totally deserved the nomination for the best antagonist award.

Variopinta:
"Imagine being sick with a fever in a nuns habit, couldn't they at least remove that thing around her head, estupida."

Si, si, si. :) That nun habit needs to be destroyed, as soon as it possible. Juan started to remove it but he changed his mind. Too bad. Reggie must've had an awful night in those rags.

"I sure wish Wm Levy wasn't doing this one"

Imho he _should_ do a Mejía. :) It's easy to act well in a well-directed and well-written Estrada, but if an actor gives a believeable performance in a typical crazy Chava telenovela, then he'll be able to do anything. Just look at César Évora, Fernando Colunga or Jorge Salinas, they were all trained in Mejías. :)))
(I'm really not joking. Mejía is able to make good productions, one in every five years, and don't forget, he is the only one producer who had five extremely successful telenovelas in the last 12 years. If Will is lucky, he'll be given a great role in a watchable Mejía, and that will help his career.)
 

GinCA - "Colibri may be more mature than Juan and a tad brighter too....almost kidding" LOL!! So true in this one!
 

JudyB: I agree, Mi pecado is a gem. :) I'm not watching it now, but I plan to do so.

Colibri comes and tells Juan that Regi has the same illness the men at the Paradise had.

Yep, but she nursed them eons ago.

I also loved the ya-ya-ya-ya part. I feel sorry for Noel, because his wife is a cheating hag, his daughter-in-law is a *censored* and now he has an obnoxious son. Poor guy. But on the other hand, crazy Renatonto is the most entertaining character of the show right now. He became a true Montes de Loca who gives a hard time to his a-hole family members.

Rosie is impactada, then I must be married, where is my husband?

Ayyy, Rosie, you'd better not remember Hot Rod, the young, attractive and vigorous father of your child. Your amnesia is a blessing.

He tries, but is anxious and wants to leave. Coli tells him no, you have to watch her all night, she is sick! All night?! Ach, Que tienes senorita, ya?

Obviously a 9 years old little boy has more sense than our 28-49 years old Juan.

Coli, still playing the adult in this situation

LOL!

Well, Regina has had an attack of terror (panic attack?)

Translation: congratulations Juan, you freaked the hell out of this girl. Next time try to be less loud and vengeful.
I love Doctorcito. The scene between him and Colibrí was adorable.

Celia has a brilliant idea, I know!!! Leonarda is dying for a grandson, if you have a baby she'll have to come around.

OMG, surprise! Celia has a brain!

We hear an echo of child laughter in the background, (Juanito?)

That was creepy.

making a huge production of how refreshing, how good it is, he savors it, saying ummmm, ummm

And in the meantime the eyes of poor thirsty Reggie almost popped out! Awesome scene. :)
 

Diana, yes, I know people don't want Aimee to be pregnant with Juan's child. It's not nice -- and it gets worse in my scenario, because the baby would have to die and be a tragedy for Aimee. They say it doesn't happen in previous versions, and I honestly don't remember. I watched CS 93 a long time ago and only once. But I still can't account for those two episodes where Aimee had nausea and morning sickness.
 

Aribeth, haa, haa...".Rosie, you'd better not remember Rod as the father of your child. Your amnesia is a blessing." Boy, that remembered thought just might immediately set her on the the path to the straight and narrow.

GinCA
 

I was thinking about poor Mirta. And I wouldn't want Branko to get blamed either, though I am not the biggest Branko fan.

But anyway, María del Rosario was pleading to find Mirta, and she really values Mirta as her only friend.

I'm thinking once María del Rosario gets her wits and dignity back, together with an extra helping of Juan del Diablo and Regina backing her up, she would want to see Arcadio brought to justice over Mirta.
 

We're starting to get to the good parts of the story. Juan's feelings for Regina, which he has not to date acknowledged, are beginning to show. And remember, way back in the beginning, Regina had that dream where Juan was passionately kissing her. He's gotten into her thoughts from the first meeting, but she's resisting because of the all-encompassing love she believes she has for Renato. Frankly, if a man I thought I loved looked at me with disgust like Renato did to Regina, I'd cut the sorry so-and-so loose and move on. The pairing of Juan and Regina is so much better because she brings out the tenderness in him and he brings out the fight in her. Sparks are going to keep on flying!!!
 

Aribeth...Mi Pecado is the fastest paced novela I've ever watched...although I've only been doing this the past couple of years. But I'm impressed with how lively the episodes are, fascinated with the local dress of some of the characters and puzzled by its' cool reception with Mexican audiences. I think it's a gem.
 

Ivy, that was a great recap. Are we having fun now, or what?
I'm rather enjoying the angry, bitter Renato. He's more entertaining than the sweet, button-downed good boy we saw at first.

The scenes with Juan, Colibri, and Regina were such fun. I got a "Taming of the Shrew" vibe with the water-drinking ploy. The isolation of the ship is perfect for building their relationship.

The background music in this TN seems especially good to me, I really enjoy it.

I was so happy to see MdR survive Arcadio's search and be taken into a safe haven. I do want to see her and Juan meet face to face, as well as a confrontation between her and Leo/Rod.

Connie, good luck with the new job. It's always a challenge to make multiple bosses happy.
La Paloma
 

Thanks Ivy for an excellent recap! Your descriptions of Renato's drunken outbursts were great. Last night I almost slept through the whole production and had to play catch up with YouTube which had bad audio this time around. You filled in so much with the conversations and I truly appreciate it!
 

Great recap Ivy. Gee, I haven't posted a comment in a very long time (since Amar Sin Limites). I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of the recaps and comments, especially those of you recapping CS after it's time change!

I am really enjoying this novela and am also in the camp that is enjoying the heck out of the surly drunken Renato. Looking forward to the romance developing between Jaun and Regina too.

One last thing, I think when/if the time comes that Aimee tells Renato she's preggers, he won't believe it's his and will remember the conversation he interrupted between his mom and Clemencia.

Jen in SD
 

Thanks for the recap Ivy and posting this Connie. Connie, I hope all goes well on your new job. It's a pain when life interferes with caray, caray but unfortunately it happens.

Things are really getting good. Renato is acting crazy and all he needs to push him over the edge is to find Regina's diary.

I'm also so relieved that MdR is free!

Hi Jen. Welcome back!
 

Hello....thank u for the great recapp.....i have not been able to see the novela due to the time change but i still love reading about it........thanks again....both Corazon Salvaje and StuD come on at the same time here in Cali and i want to watch both but i am a big Colunga fan and so i have been watching StuD.....BNinCA
 

Thank-you to all the recappers of this TN. This is only the 2nd TN I have ever watched, and this is now the highlight of my day. I laughed out loud (LOL, yes I know) at "Coli, still playing the adult in this situation," and "Celia has a brilliant idea, I know!!! Leonarda is dying for a grandson, if you have a baby she'll have to come around. (Really, does this girl know Leonarda?) Lightbulb goes on over Aimee's head." Just wonderful!

Nanette
 

Thanks for the recap! I'm late to the party, but just getting myself caught up before getting down to business tonight :)
 

Interesting that Rod called Aimee a ho when he can't keep his own pants zipped. Renato is scary and so out of control. But the scenes between Juan and Regina are priceless. No wonder she has the look of a deer caught in the headlights when he mentioned that he can fulfill all her desires. He's making his play for her; it's obvious he desires her. Game On! Wonder how long Regina will be able to keep from succombing to Juan's charms. This is a much better pairing than Juan and Aimee or Renato and Regina. Juan truly needs Regina's gentle touch. He's a better person when he's around her.
 

Great recap Ivy! :) How fun is this? lol
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder