Saturday, July 03, 2010

Corazon Salvaje 7/2/10 Leo Goes Postal as the Body Count Rises--Again

Renato is reading Regina’s diary. He smells the handkerchief. He reads that for her love of Renato she will return to the convent. Renato believes he can save her.

The guys are sitting around on the ship teasing Regina about a surprise Juan has for her. He went to buy her a ring. Well, it’s not a surprise now is it? Remi comes up and spoils the fun.

Leo walks in on Rod and Brigette and is pretty darn upset. Rod tells her to calm down. She’s blaming it on Brigette because she told her to leave him alone. She gives her a resounding smack. Leo holds her down on the bed continuing to scream at her. Rod keeps telling Leo to calm down which actually has the opposite effect. She tells him he’s such a liar. He knows that he is not supposed to have any other woman in his life. If she only knew! You’re such a bastard. Brigette is hurridly getting dressed in the background. Leo tells Rod to shut up and she is finished, finished. She gives him a good smack also. She goes postal and grabs a pistol out of the nightstand and aims it at Rod. Rod says to be careful with that thing as he approaches. She says don’t come any closer.

Back on the ship they are talking about a flower girl. Regina looks confused. I know I am.

Juan and Colibri are walking along the beach. Juan is admiring a diamond ring. He shows it to Colibri and asks him what he thinks. Colibri thinks it is very beautiful. Juan says it shines like a star. He can’t wait to give it to her.

Regina is emotional. She can’t believe he is buying her a ring.

Leo is pointing the gun at Rod--or is it Brigette? He tries to take the gun from her and she gets more agitated. She can’t believe he is doing this to her. She brings up Constanza and MdR and Rosenda. Rod pushes her too far and she shoots. Was it Rod? Or was it Brigette? Fortunately we are spared the suspense as Brigette looks down at the blood flowing from the wound. She falls to the floor dead. That sucks. Break.

Branco and Gabe are walking on the beach not trying to kill each other. Gabe asks about his family. Servando is like a parent to me. He is very dangerous. I have a hard time understanding Branco so if someone wants to fill that in go ahead.

Gris is talking to Salma. They are hatching a plan to substitute Salma as the daughter of Mariella. Salma says don’t worry. The most important thing is she has to show up with the clothing that Angela was wearing when she was snatched. They laugh. I believe there is a special place in hell waiting for those two.

Branco is still explaining his life. He says he cares for Jimena a lot. FF>>

Jimena is talking to MdR. Jimena asks her what her son’s name is. He’s named after his father Juan de Dios. It still doesn’t ring a bell.

Colibri thinks they need a flower girl. Juan wants to go look for more stuff. Colibri thinks Regina likes being on the ship. Tell me something Colibri. Do you remember the letter she gave yo?. Do you remember who it was for? It went to her house. Do you know who it was for? Colibri wants to know why he wants to know. They decide it is because he is curious.

Jimena is reading MdR’s palm. She sees a woman that MdR loves. MdR remembers being with JDD and looking at the moon. Their love will be everlasting. Jimena wants to know what she is thinking of. She’s thinking of her time with JDD.

Salma is at the house looking for Mariella. The maid won’t let her roam around. She goes to get Mariella. What did you want to see me for? Do you have news of Jimena? No. I heard that you were looking for your daughter who was taken when she was a child. My daughter Angela. What do you have to do with this? I know this girl. Dun, dun, dun.

Jimena tucks MdR into bed. She thinks MdR has suffered a lot. She thinks of her mom. To lose a child is awful.

Mariella is begging her to tell her who it is. Salma says she was called Angela. She is Angela. I am your daughter. Mariella looks like she doesn’t belive her. She looks stunned. Salma is trying not to laugh. She brings out the clothes. Mariella freaks out when she sees the dress. How cruel is that? I think she needs to have Gris read her palm so she’ll know how soon that pie cart is going to hit her. At times I have dreams of Angela. She hears her mother calling. Mariella still looks doubtful but they embrace.

Jimena is crying for her mom. She wishes she had known her.

Mariella is looking at Fake Angela. She is overjoyed. Too bad they don’t know about DNA testing. Her parents walk in on the strange scene. Why are you crying? Who is this girl? The Virgin heard my prayers. At last I have found my daughter. Abuelo looks doubtful.

Branco and Gabe are talking about the time that Angela was taken.

Everyone hugs Fake Angela. Raul’s eye starts twitching but he welcomes her to the house. He asks her if she remembers who took her. She doesn’t remember much. She gets upset. She tells them that the gypsies found her and took her in. For this I am thankful. She says she was raised by Griselda. Ruh Roh! Everyone knows her. She says she considered her a mother. A mother that lost a child.

Jimena is still crying. Everyone is crying on this episode.

Mariella thinks it is strange because Gris treated Jimena terrible. Jimena is lost. Salma tells them that Jimena got into trouble and had to disappear and never come back. Break out the waders it’s getting deep in here.

Filipe and the remaining girls are getting worried. Where can Brigette be? They know she went to see Don Rod. Meanwhile, Rod and Leo are getting rid of the body over a cliff. However, they did not see the shoe they dropped that will be the nail in their coffin (hopefully.) Leo looks like she is going to be sick. Leo and Rod is watching Leo trying to clean the blood off the floor. He tells her to chill. She smacks him again and says that it is his fault. Now I’m a killer. Oh just now you realize that? He tells her they need to be on the same page. It is very important. She swears that she will get vengence. She’s still blaming him for the whole thing. You’re a traitor. He’s worried that Noel will figure it out.

Jacinta arrives home and asks how MdR is. She is fine. Jimena tells her that MdR has suffered a lot. She says that she believes that MdR’s son is alive and is on a boat with fishermen. But he is in great danger. Jacinta fills her in on knowing a Juan del Diablo. Jimena looks surprised. I think she finally sees the connection.

Back at the Fake Angela party. Noel and Gabe show up to tell them they have their doubts. Don Alberto is so excited to tell them the news. Angela has come back. They look surprised. Gabe turns around and sees Salma. You, you are Angela? I think that pie cart is gaining speed. I am Angela. I am the daughter of Sra Mariella.

Jimena says Juan Del Diablo is the son of MdR? What are we going to do? Nothing he is on his ship. Juan married Regina. He says she read it in her palm. She told her that Regina would be married soon. Now they are whispering. Ack. She tells her that Santos is her fiance. She can’t wait until he gets back.

Pedro is teasing Santos because he is thinking about Jacinta. Now Remi is thinking about Malu. Colibri is back. He is giving them advice. Pedro likes being single. Amen to that!

Everyone is toasting back at the house. Don Alberto says they don’t need to continue the search. Gabe wants to know what makes her think this is her daughter. She shows him the clothing. She has no doubt. They toast some more. This can only end bad. Gabe gives her a hug and lets her know he’s got her number.

Back on the ship Juan is talking to the new ring. He holds it up to the stars and it shines. Regina is in her cabin praying. The suspense is killing me. The ring is brilliant like a star. He holds it on his heart. (It’s mine. My own. My Precious). End. Damn, now we have to wait until Monday.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi guys. Wanted to get this up ASAP to make up for the last 2 weeks.
 

Thank you, darling, for the quick recap!

The shortest summary video ever:
link
He's talking to the ring instead of seducing his wife inside the cabin. Ehh. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you Teen Del Diablo.
If Juan waits a few more days, his little ex-nun wife will end up being arrested for domestic sexual assault. :)

Gallery:
1
Leo kills poor Brigitte. Hot Rod in a bed with a young woman: que horror, que horror.

2
- two photoshoots of Remigio (btw, I loved Gatica's facial expressions when he interrupted the love birds)
- and Regina in the fiesta outfit
 

What a funny recap Connie. Absolutely a great way to start my Saturday.

"Reg looks confused. I know I am."

"Break out the waders, it's getting deep in here."

"Pedro likes being single. Amen to that."

And the sweet kiss-off...your tip of the hat to Gollum (my precious my precious)

You were in fine form lady. Have a good weekend and recover from those double recaps and double workloads.
* * *
ARIBETH....I'll look forward to watching the videos this aftenoon. These recaps are a double treat,thanks to you.
 

Thanks, Connie! I haven't seen the ep yet, and this looks like a good one I don't want to spoil from your title, LOL. Be back later. Thanks again.
 

Connie, I loved the "getting deep" reference too, love the headline and whole recap was so good. I don't think you have anything to make up for but posting at 1:40 a.m. makes you a saint as far as I'm concerned.

My cable box is messed up so I can't retrieve my recording of this episode.
Judy B...do you have an online source to watch this episode on? I've tried YouTube but they seem to be pulled right away. And I didn't catch what number episode this is. Connie made Leo's part sound so good I hate to miss it.

You are all the best. Sorry if I seem out of it brain-wise. My doc put me on high blood pressure medicine and I don't think it's agreeing with me....I'm slower than usual

Anyway, just love this site and the wonderful people on it.

Dona Felipa
Atlanta
 

Dona Felipa, last night was episode 95. Connie, thanks for the great recap. Once again, there wasn't enough of Juan and Regina and too much of Leo and Rod. The writers are stringing this out between Juan and Regina. The love and sexual tension between them is palpable. Juan has realized that what he has with Regina is the real thing and what he had with Aimee was just lust. About time he woke up to this knowledge. Good gravy, he needs to get off the bandwagon of admiring the ring and get it on her finger. She's more than willing to be his wife in the fullest sense. About time, I say! They were heading for this from the day on board ship when he kissed her hand. And then later when she was afraid of him, he was all upset that she was scared. He wanted to know why, if you remember, and wanted her to stop being scared of him. Why would he've been concerned about that if he wasn't already having some feelings for her. Great psychological study these two are.
 

Thank you for great recap. I especially liked "I think she needs to have Gris read her palm so she’ll know how soon that pie cart is going to hit her." How cute.
 

Connie, you gave a great and funny recap to last night's show. I actually stayed up to watch it, but was disappointed Juan and Regina weren't on longer. I can't wait for the time when Juan and Regina finally take that plunge and become lovers. I'm glad that at least Gabe isn't taken in by those 2 witches plot pretending to be the kidnapped Angela. Terrylee from Ashtabula
 

Hi Dona Felipe. Sorry the blood pressure medicine is making you flaky. I can get that way even without medication.

My only "online" source is Aribeth's video links that she so kindly provides. I call it "Corazon Salvaje lite". I get to see the tender moments between Juan and Regina, the besos etc. but miss the filler crap.
 

Morning everyone. I agree more Reggie and Juan. I'm still a little behind on my episodes. I was going to post a link for the videos I use for the recaps but I gor the message page not found. I'll try later. Maybe they are updating it or something.
 

Thanks for the recap Connie. Loved the title; it was so appropriate. I can't wait to see the expression on the various characters faces when Leo's murdering numbers are revealed.

We need more Juan and Regina!

So glad Gab didn't fall for the Fake Angela and was wise enough to tell her one-on-one. I hope he shares this info with Branko. B/c of this antic (it was so cruel) Salma will not be able to get Branko (as he seems decent). My guess is the bad gypsies may all kill one another.
 

Loved the recap Connie. LOL I was thinking of Gollum when Juan kept holding up the sparkling ring in the moonlight. My precious indeed. What Salma and Gris are doing is beyond cruel. I looking forward to them both being run over by the pie cart. One complaint. There's not enough Juan and Regina for me. I need more Juan and Regina scenes. At the end, when it seemed we would have no scenes, I was chanting, "Juan and Regina, Juan and Regina." I hope he gives her the ring and she finally tells him who she sent the letter to. The suspense is agonizing. So Leo has now killed another in her obssession for Rod. We know she's probably going to come to a bad end and Rod too as they coldly tossed Brigette's (spelling) body over like garbage.
 

Thank you for the fun recap Connie! I hope our source for online videos isn't gone, that is such a help.

The suspense being created with Juan/the ring, and the letter, ack! I'm really worried Renato will get there before either one happens.

I was surprised the Villareal's bought Salma's story so readily, but then they've been waiting for so long, and she had the dress. I was thinking that if Branco thinks Salma is not really a gypsy he won't have anything to do with her. In the conversation with Gabe on the beach he was saying he would have to renounce Jimena if she turned out to be a blanca, that he believes they have to keep the blood pure. I like that he and Gabe are becoming friends.

OMG Leo, and poor Brigette! The 3rd time she has killed another woman because of her obsession with Rod (since she thinks MdR is dead. And he made her a murderer???
 

Thanks for the recap Connie!

Dona Felipa, here is the link to the first video in this episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dweABG_NBso&feature=related

Unfortunately, only 3 of the 4 segments of this episode are posted. The ending is missing.

If you want to watch any of this version of CS do a search on YouTube on the user Aysel354. Almost everything is there except for an occasional segment. I am so grateful they are there.

Speaking of the ending, I am uncertain on several points. When Leo was cleaning up the crime scene at Rod's house she said something about Aimee. Can anyone tell me what she said? And what did Gabe say to Salma?

Poor Brigette. I hope Phillipe and the other girls don't try to go up against Leo & Rod. They are no match for the Duo of Doom. They threw her away like trash. I hope both their anvils are traveling at light speed when they hit. And soon.

Juan, just give that ring to Regina before you drops it and it falls into a crack in the floor or overboard. What's the hold up here big guy??

Why, oh why, does no one ever ask MdR her name?
 

Connie~~~Thanks . I can always count on your recaps for some giggles. I especially enjoyed : ''Pedro likes being single. Amen to that.'' YIKES !! Two murders in one night. On STuD, Nazario was murdered ...in the stables...with a sledge hammer...by evil Rosendo. Now, we have poor Briget killed...in Old Rod's boudoir..with a pistol...by evil Leo. Leo is a little territorial when it comes to Old Rod. She imprisoned her poor sister for years in the finca cellar/dungeon. She murdered his pretty , little wifey Constanza [...at the finca over many years..with poisoned tea...by her own evil hand]. She tried to have Rosenda killed [...along the road...with a rock...by Arcadio]. What would be a fitting end for Old Rod and Leo. P.S. I am still amazed that the guy with the most game in this novela is Old Rod. Let's just take a minute to look at his dance card 1.Constanza 2.Magda/Marlene 3. That woman in Europe 4.Leo [Bleccchhhh] 5. Brigit Gee, that old dog. I know what a perfect anvil for him would be. As for Juan and Reggie...enough foreplay.BASTA !!! Just. Do. It. ...before crazy, jealous, swordwielding Rennie catches up with you. I want the deal sealed before he arrives to stir things up, so that a blushing Reggie can declare ''I am TRULY Juan's ...if you get my drift, Bucko.''
 

Connie...thanks for the wonderful recap

Ivy...ITA...I don't think Juan will be giving that ring to Regina anytime soon. Far too much leading up to it. Renato will get to him first. I hope I am wrong. I was yelling at the tv, "just give her the damn ring alredy!" He didn't hear me :(

I love that Gabriel's beenie was on and he is so on to Salma's lie.
This does put him in danger of joining the rising body count of CS. Watch your back Gabriel. Speaking of body count...only a toddler could have accidentally shot Brigitte in that small room. Puleez. She had the gun pointed at Rod the whole time, right?

Does anyone know where the captain of the boat Renato is on from? I have seen him put just can't place where? Very handsome....
 

The captain of Rennie's ship was on FELS. He is one of the 2 dudes who tried to put the moves on Jimena and the other sister whose name escapes me in their Crap From Afar shoppe. However, he and his bud were no match for the fabulous Reyes brothers who ended up with the sisters. He had long hair in that novela.
 

Connie, thank you for the very fast recap.

MadBess, I loved your list for Woody but I think you missed #6 Rosenda. Of course, there are probably a lot more that thank goodness we never had to know about.

I don't think that Grandpa or his friend Raul are buying Salma's story. This girl is really evil. I guess money is the end all with her. She gives gitanos a bad name.

Rosemary
 

Gabe told Salma he didn't believe a word of it, he was on to her.

I know, old Woody, blech! When there are so many other handsome men on this show!
 

I think Leo said Aimee is going to suffer, that both Aimee and Rod are going to suffer for their betrayals of her and Renato.
 

Thanks again, Connie; I just got to watch the show. Funny recap!

If I remember, Branko told Gabriel that Servando is the only relative he has, but that unfortunately he's not a good guy; in fact, he's a "bad" gypsy.

Branko is proud of his gypsy heritage, so he doesn't approve of this. He said that Gabriel, as a white guy, would not understand Jimena.

It's kind of noteworthy, because Branko's whole case in regard to Jimena is that she's one of their own. His case will evaporate when he finds out she's a white chick, and he'll have to give up. (I see Ivy made this point, too.)

Salma is cruel; LOL at the pie cart. And I was thinking exactly the same thing: too bad the CSI's can't surreptitiously get Salma to drink some soda out of a paper cup and send it to the lab. And then arrest her.

What really ticked me off was when Salma sanctified Griselda and villified Jimena. Pie cart don't fail me now. Loved it when Gabriel gave Salma an ugly squeeze and private threat in her ear. I see his case of stupidity wasn't terminal.

Well, I guess it had to be Brigitte, since Lulu has a boyfriend and Fifi was kind of hooked up with Federico, although that is becoming a dim memory and he may not be redeemable by love anymore.

Thanks for mentioning the shoe, since I didn't notice that. I noticed a pink, blood-spattered glove, if that's what it was, in Rodrigo's hand. So, who will find the body?

That was the nicest Jacinta scene ever, the one with Jimena where they placed Juan as the woman's son. Nice scene for Jimena, too. Who all knows who Juan's mother is?

Wow, that was a good cliff hanger. I didn't want it to end there. I'm looking forward to seeing that big roca on Regina's finger. It should look beautiful on her; she's so pretty.

xlnt, regarding Leonarda and Aimee, since Leonarda is so fed up with Rodrigo and Aimee is his daughter, it's basically no quarter now from Leonarda. She plans on giving Aimee holy hell from now on for what she did to Renato.

The coast guard commander reminds me of a James Bond type; he's speaking Spanish, but somehow he has a British accent when I look at him. Maybe it's the uniform.
 

Rosemary~~You're right. I forgot to put Rosenda on Old Rod's list of conquests. I felt sorry for Brigid last night. She really was just there to ask for financial backing, and Rod practically shoved her up the stairs . Creepy old dude. Well, I'm back from the outdoor wedding reception with a couple jello shots in me , and now I have to fold the laundry. I hope Julie decided to go to her reunion.
 

As a die-hard LotR fangirl, Connie, let me just say that I approve whole-heartedly of your comparisons of Juan and Gollum! Seriously, who stands around whispering sweet nothings to a ring when he's got a sweet little piece like Santa Regina waiting to hear them? (Maybe he's just insecure about trying to get it on with a nice girl instead of a ho and needs to practice first. Sort of like kissing the side of your hand, but more expensive.)

Aii, poor Brigitte. She was never my favourite of the hos, but that was a crappy way to go. I don't know what Leo's so upset about, though. It's not like she's never killed one of Rod's women before. Is it because he knows about this one? I get the feeling maybe she didn't actually mean to this time, but still.

And wow. Salma and Gris just made my 'As evil as Rod and Leo' list. Salma's story is so full of holes you could drive that pie cart through it, though. They have shrewd persons amidst their company; hopefully one of them will get it hitched up soon. (I'm looking Gabe's way. I bet he'd look good running her down with it, too.)

I'm absolutely biting my nails now that Jimena and Jacinta have made the MdR/JDD connection. Hurry back, Juan! Even if you don't care about Veracruz proper, you know you can't stay away from Happy Fisherman Land.

Santos' little dreamy face-in-the-hand is cracking me up. And Colibri's giving love advice? Is it just me, or are Juan and Regina totally going to have to make sure there aren't any peepholes for this kid to peer through when they finally get down to business?

Jeri, I did catch your note on - er - whatever day it was about the trail riding! It's not quite my area of expertise (I'm more of a ring-around-the-showhorse type), but I'll see if I can put some thoughts together and get a mail off to you soon. =D This is the craziest time of year at my barn, so I've been a little worn out (but I got to try out an actual Victorian-era sidesaddle last weekend, which was fantastic!).
 

Connie, you are always so entertaining with your recaps and the comments are so great as well.

I think Juan may be mustering up enough courage to offer his heart along with that ring but the writers are just stringing us along for certain. How long did he talk to the ring, all day and night? And Juan please put that precious ring somewhere safe before you drop it. Don't you know I've had enough anxiety on HQDNS this week with Rafa carting around his millions in pesos in cash.

Reggie, now it not the time to become a womens' libber. So what if Juan doesn't have a right to know everything. Didn't you sacrifice your life for Ren. The least you can do is tell Juan who the letter is for, especially, after he revealed his jealousy toward Ren. The man made himself vulnerable to you.

Finished with my rants. The officer on the ship confronting Ren about the swords was the long lost friend of Ale in HQDNS whom Rafa pushed into the pool in Jealousy for those of you watching that novela.

There are alot of orphans and lost or abandoned children in this novela. Did Branko reveal he lost his parents and had to take care of himself or something like that? Good to know that Branko realizes that his Uncle Servando is a very evil man.

GinCA
 

Connie, thanks for the great recap. Really laughed at your take on Juan and the ring--"my precious."

Mariela's yearning heart made her an easy target for the Angela scam. So pleased Gabe is suspicious and told her so. Maybe it's time for Gris and Servendo to kill each other or be killed by angry clients.

Leo and Rod (team selfish/evil) together again to dispose of yet another innocent victim. I agree that Leo's affection for Rod has dimmed. Time for them to be ridden down by the pie cart.

Time for Juan to find out that his mother is still alive and that his wife has fallen in love with him. (I know, there are still many episodes to go, but we can hope.)
La Paloma
 

The ships's captain, Breton is from the book, though his character is altered from the original (que sorpresa). The actor's name is Pietro Vannucci, I guess he's from Italian heritage. As Mad Bess mentioned he played one of the lame admirers of the Elizondo girls in FELS. He had small roles in Velo de novia and HQEDNS, and a friend of mine mentioned that she saw him in another Mejía telenovela (La madrastra or Mundo de fieras), too.

Mad Marley Grey:
As a die-hard LotR fangirl, Connie, let me just say that I approve whole-heartedly of your comparisons of Juan and Gollum!
As another die-hard LOTR fanatic let me join you, Connie's Gollum-Juan comparison was hilarious. :))

Maybe he's just insecure about trying to get it on with a nice girl instead of a ho and needs to practice first. Sort of like kissing the side of your hand, but more expensive.
LOL!

I never cared much for the Salma/Branko/Gabe/Jime quadrangle, but I think these storylines got better and quite interesting from this point.
 

Judy:
My only "online" source is Aribeth's video links that she so kindly provides. I call it "Corazon Salvaje lite".
CS lite: :)))))

Btw, this user uploads every J/R scene to youtube: link
By watching these videos one can check Regina's 1000 hairstyles from the beginning.
1st video: OMG, do you remember when Juan jumped into the dark ocean and managed to get back to the ship that sailed fast? I still laugh my head off at that scene.
Hmm I think he was a little bit thinner in the first episodes.
 

OT: Mad Marley, thank you very much; no pressure, though. Just if and when you feel like it...
 

Gracias, Connie.

I hate how they're striging us along. Stuff finally started happening, but now they're slowing it down again. I'm spending a lot of time yelling at the screen like a madwoman.

Juan, my precious, get your ass in gear or Renato's going to interrupt what little forward momentum you've got going.
 

I'm late. I just watched the episode and finished reading the recap and the comments. Wonderful job once more, Connie. Very funny and cogent comments as well.

I'm ready for some good fightin' or some good lovin'. Preferably both.

Carlos
 

Kat, I agree with you. Juan needs to motion in his moves and stop mooning over the ring. He moved faster with Aimee, but there he was thinking with the lower anatomy. Here, he's thinking with his heart and head and is inclined to be a little slower. He's going to beat himself up if Renato gets to Regina first. Not that she'll give him the time of day because her love is set squarely on Juan. Eat those apples, Aimee!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder