Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cuando Me Enamoro #25 Wednesday 5/25/11 La Renata esta contenta y su famila esta asfixia (Renata is happy and her family out of breath angry)

MARTA'S RECAP
(I am posting this for her)

We see Renata arrive at Hero's apartment building...
Hero is swinging his wine glass... a bit nervous... smelling the wine, then he toasts for his brother, and for his 'Bonita', Renata Monterrubio... he has a sip then puts a face of few friends... (bracing himself for what he is about to do)

Roberta arrives, followed by Matias... Both enter the building..
The elevator opens at Hero's floor, Renata is very clearly nervous/anxious... (we get the Enrique song in background.. the ooooh ooohh part then the beginning..) she rings the bell... he takes a deep breath... then opens the door...
they stare at each other... then he caresses her face and they lock lips for a pretty passionate kiss.. (the theme song with the bongo loud...)... they are still at the door, which is still wide open ...elevator opens again... it is Roberta and Matias..

Ren: Matias!... weren't you in Monterrey?
Mat: (breathing hard, about to have a asthma attack) Yeah... thinking about you all day... poor imbecile... while you and Hero were always here together!
Rob: You are a wh___!!
Ren: You shut up!!
Rob: You don't shut me up!! You were kissing the man I was dating!! You are a slu__!!
Mat: Thanks to Roberta I stopped being the stupid one you both were playing for a fool!
Ren: No, Matias, no!
Mat: (to Hero) You are a traitor!! (charges toward Hero but Renata is right in his way and she stops him)
Ren: No, Matias, please! let me explain! (meanwhile Hero is also breathing hard, but he seems to be restraining himself from responding to Matias the same way)
Mat: You knew I loved Renata!... You listened to my feelings! Meanwhile you were lovers!
Ren: We are not lovers, Matias, things are not like that..
Rob: Don't be cynical!! Both of you are trash!! (Renata is in disbelief looking at Rob while Hero closes his eyes, he knows this is really impacting them)
Jero: Matias, we have to talk...
Mat: I don't want to hear from you again in my life!! .. you even asked me if she was leaving me for someone else.. what am imbecile I must have looked like while .. that someone was YOU, Jeronimo!!
Ren: Matias!..
Jero: Listen to me!...
Mat: I have nothing to listen to!! .. this... this I will never forgive you!! ... let's go Roberta!
(Renata goes after Matias, who is taking off fast.. but Roberta charges her...)
Rob: Let him go!! Let him go!! Your little make believe is over!! You are a Ho___!! You are a Ho___!!

(Renata finally manages to get Rob off her and she runs after Matias...)

Rob: I was willing to do anything... Anything for you!.. But as soon as you met Renata I became worthless!! You turned into a lowlife man and a man without scruples!! I don't know how I ever put my eyes on you!! (slaps him hard) STUPID!!
(she runs down the elevator too... yelling at him 'DAMN YOU" from the elevator as it closed)

(Downstairs...)
Ren: Matias!! Please, don't leave like that...
Mat: (shakes himself off her) Don't touch me!!
Ren: Matias! Please! Don't leave like that! I don't want to justify myself... I just want you to listen to me, and I promise I will tell you the whole truth, please you have to..
Rob: (arrives to prevent Renata from explaining anything) They are not lies, Renata!! We saw you in his arms so anything you say doesn't matter! Let's go, Matias! (drags him away, but Renata stops him again)
Ren: No, no! Matias!! Listen to me please! .. Look, I swear to you on my life that I never meant to hurt you... even though this might look like a betrayal it was never evil intended, please let me talk to you!..

(Roberta again drags Matias away, this time he does indeed go with her)
(Once Roberta and Matias leave, Jero arrives to give Renata a comforting hug from behind... she accepts the hug)

Honorio arrives home to tell Connie that it was Roberta who was behind the pictures drop from the heli, and that until he can talk to Gonzo, he can't do anything else... Connie finds it hard to believe that she could do this to Renata, her own blood sister. Honorio responds 'as if you didn't know Roberta', she has always been jealous of Renata... but teaming up with Diego to undermine her name is too much, that sick feeling could even grow to become more destructive....
Connie blames Fina (good for her!), instead of teaching her daughters to love each other, she taught Roberta to envy and hate her sister! They agree that Renata does not deserve this... Connie says have to tell Gonzo personally, this is not a phone conversation matter, or he would come even on a donkey to defend his little girl. ;)
Honorio also tells her that they need to go to Adri/Aggi's house tonight. ... Connie seems to show a little touch jealous... Honorio says dont say that, don't know if Adriana knows they dated. .. Connie is concerned about what will happen to Adri when Aggi is gone.

At Aggi's, Aggi is surprised that Adri put 5 place settings on the table, it is a surprise...

On their drive back home, Matias is crying angry... Roberta spoon feeds even more hatred and anger on him against Renata and Hero.... yada yada... Matias is so angry he is hitting himself on the head and trying to rip it off his neck..
Mat: How I wished I did not love her... How I wish I could hate her for her betrayal!! Aarrrgghhh!!
Rob: She knew I loved Hero and she did not care! Renata is worse than the devil, Matias! ... don't hurt yourself, she is not worth it, Renata is the biggest liar in teh world and now you confirmed it!! Please dont give her the joy of seeing you destroyed!

after commercial brk, back at Hero's apt.. he made her some drink, she is reluctant but he insists she take it...... she is really upset
Ren: We hurt Matt.. We hurt him and He does not deserve it...
Jero: It was never our intention.
Ren: No, but the important thing is the fact, Jero!
Jero: (being very comforting, holding and kissing her hands) How did they find out you were coming?
Ren: I don't know. The only one who knew was Adriana and I am sure she did not say anything.
Jero: Matias was in Monterrey... it was Roberta.
Ren: Yes, surely it was her, because he even said that thanks to Roberta he opened his eyes, no?... They already know... and not only they know, but they saw us kissing!! (she drops on his chest, he wraps his arm around her very comforting)
Ren: Jero, they saw us kissing, what am I going to do?
Jero: You are not alone in this... I too feel bad. Matias is my friend. I care a lot about him, but... whatever happens, we will be together in this...
Ren: (pulls herself off his chest to look at him in the eyes) You and I barely know each other.
Jero: But that kiss.. that kiss we shared... for better or for worse (por fortuna o por desgracia) ... is the beginning of an 'Us'. And we can't help it.
Ren: That's right.
Jero: Despite everything, it is the beginning of 'Us'.. unless you don't want to...
Ren: If I am here is because I can't resist what I feel, Jero. I can't.
Jero: Then there is an 'Us' indeed.
(they smile, hold each other, she is upset but he is being as supportive as anyone could.)

At the hacienda, Carlos and Lazaro arrive. Karina was waiting for them, rather for Lazaro.
Kari: Lazaro, don't be so stubborn. Accept to stay here working with Matilde!
Laz: You know that I can't do that even though I love these lands and these vineyards with all my heart. I can't accept having your husband as my boss.
Kari: WHy? He hasn't done anything to you!
Laz: To steal the only woman I love, teh one I would give my life for... does that seem like not much to you?... Excuse me, Senora.
Alvaro arrives to see Agie... he is drawing the label for his new wine... he is drawing Renata's face into it... Augie asks if there are any news.. Alvaro tells Augie, playing it as not that important... that Matilde and Lazaro will stay at the hacienda.
Augie: (not happy) You are saying that those people are staying at the hacienda because YOU decided it?
Alv: Yeah, thats right.
Augie: Alvaro, let me make something clear to you. Here the owner is me. And only I make decisions.
Alv: But this is a minor detail, about the servants.
Augie: Whatever!! Even if you are going to live at La Bonita, the owner is me! and you will go back there and tell them to butt out!!
Alv: But how will I tell them that?
Augie: I don't want anyone who is still loyal to their previous bosses working for me! You taught me that! And if you changed your mind I don't care!
Alv: I promised my wife.
Augie: Then if you want to please your wife, I won't rent La Bonita to you.

Daniel (the guy who works closely with Adriana and Renata) arrives at Aggi's. Aggi thinks for moment he is her surprise but the bell rings again... Connie comes in first, presents herself... when Honorio says 'good evening!' Aggie freezes.

At Jero's apt, Renata remembers she was supposed to go to Adri's with her aunt and uncle... She does not want to go home either, she doesn't want them to find out. Jero suggests they go to her house right now and face the music. Renata wants to give it some time for the tempers to soften... will go to a hotel for the night. Jero says no way, you stay here.
Ren: Jero, you realize what you are asking of me?
Jero: Renata, I want us to face the music together... there is a room for you here in my apt.

At Monterrubio's, Roberta and Matias arrive with anguished faces, so Fina gets startled... Roberta tells Fina her own version of the story... 'we come from unmasking Renata'...

Renata insists she and Jero need to talk... She wants to know when he met Roberta and how far they got... Jero says he also wants to know about her and Matias... She asks again about Roberta... Jero tells her he met Roberta when he came to the house to confirm his attendance to Matias' party. They went out a couple times, they decided not to tell anyone so it would be a surprise at Matias party... they went out a couple times... (Renata is a little tad jealous) .. we went out to eat... I saw you there at the restaurant... Renata says she did see him too, but she did not see Roberta.. she was dining with a client.... Jero say he and Roberta went out a couple time smore, but after he saw her again at Matias party he could not continue dating Roberta.. There was never anything serious or formal between him and Roberta, unlike Matias and Renta.

Aggie says she would never have imagined the surprise... They tell Aggie how they figured out the connection at the hospital, the anonymous flowers were from Honorio... They all sit down... Connie and Honorio tell Aggi they have been married for 15 yrs... Honorio asks her what happened after she left for US... Aggi seems confused (perhaps she lied in the past as far as where she went after they split?) ... Aggie excuses herself for a minute... when Connie and Honorio are alone, Connie says she has a feeling Aggie did not like their surprise or she is really ill... Honorio says they split in very good terms, so she can't be mad at him.
Aggie in her bedroom can cry and release her anguish... she remembers when she was going to tell Honorio she was pregnant but he told her they needed to end the relationship... so she never got to tell him.. Seems there was never deep love, at least from Honorio's side... and this was no secret to Aggie... he was always honest with her, but she insisted. She admits to it... she fakes that she also was thinking of breaking the relationship ... Aggie keeps on crying...

Fina feeds the fire for Matias with the 'I told you so' speech... Renata surely thought she would never be discovered... Fina is eager and anxious to tell Gonzo all about it... Matias wants to go to be alone in his room.. Fina fakes appology for Renata... She should have respected him, the son of the man she owes so much to. Once Matias dissappears up the stairs, Roberta wants Fina to call Gonzo ASAP... Fina is more than willing to comply... She calls Gonzo and just tells him with anguished voice that he has to return to Mex asap.

In his room alone, Matias remembers the scenes they just lived... he is crying hard... how could they betray me like this?

At hacienda, Lazaro tells Carlos why he can't work for Alvaro, and that he has always had a bad vibe for Agustin... Carlos is very understanding... must be a hard situation, even more if you still love her... yup he still loves her like the first time.
It all would be so easy for everyone if Jero stopped with the idea of selling out the hacienda...
They ask Carlos what happened with the 'Bonita' Roberta... Carlos says Jero said all his 'revenge thirst' is in the past now.

Augie is alone contemplating the necklace Renata did not want. He still thinks Renata was talking about him when she said she liked someone, he is very optimistic about Renata's games making her even more attractive to him.

Renata and Jero talk some more... he at a time jokes about her ability to attract men... she momentarily takes offense to that line... She feels so bad about hurting Matias... he and his dad are so important to her... Jero asks her if she loves Matias... Renata says she was enchanged with Matias as a kid, but now she realizes she loves him as a brother or friend. Jero says you should not get into a relationship for gratefulness. So don't feel bad. She agrees. Thats why she broke with him. She just never thought it would hurt the ones she loves so much...
Jero: Would you prefer to renounce to all you feel for the others..?
Renata: Would you? would you renounce to that love, or would you defend it from anything and from anyone?
Jero: (remembers his vow to Rafa's grave)... Renata, maybe that's what I need to do but... either I betray them... or I betray myself. Renata from the first day I saw you... from the first time we kissed.. you stole my heart... I love you, Renata. I love you as I have never loved anyone else.
Ren: I love you too. (kiss)

At Monte, Fina and Rob are still going over what happened.. Rob says if she had a gun with her she would be an only child by now... Fina knows Rob is mad but she is happy about what happened, it is convenient for them. The idea of getting Matias so they would discover Ren together was genius!! Roberta vows she will finish Renata at any cost.

Back to Jero's... he is jacket-less... she is still waiting to hear from him... she knows nothing about him or his family... he says we will have time for talking about all that... even the secrets... they are really having a good time... Renata say they have to be really together to face what is to come and defend their love... I love you Renata (more kisses) She is so eager to experience love with him.

Fina calls Renata's phone... but she turns off her phone and continues the couch play...

At Aggie's they chat about the past memories of Honorio and Aggie's... Both mother and daughter are very beautiful. Honorio agrees Aggie is still very beautiful. Daniel comments that they look different, Adriana might look more like her dad... This gets Aggie sick so Connie and Honorio make a quick exit after Connie says one of these day you can come over to our house to dinner... Honorio keeps praising Adriana, if he ever had a daughter he would dream of one like Adriana or Renata.

Renata is still not home so Roberta is jumping anxious... keeps yelling that if Renata stays with Jero she will kill her. Fina says death would be too easy for someone like her sister. Rob is dying of rage, of jealous, of envy... Fina conforts her with the saying 'whoever laughs last laughs louder'... the important thing is to win in the end...

At Jero's he keeps charming Renata, he will fix something for dinner while she chagnes into apparently some pj's of his. He keeps kissing her and telling her 'I love you... even despite of me... I love you'... She asks why he said that, he remembers Rafa's death but lies to her telling her about their crashy first encounter.

Aggie is telling Adriana that next time she wants to get her and Honorio together, to let her know first... Aggie tells Adriana that she realized they have nothing in common anymore... He is an important man, with an legant wife, unlike her.
Adri does not like her talking like that but Aggie insists to leave that relationship in the past.

At Jero's Renata has fallen asleep by the time he brings dinner, so he tucks her in... (aaawwwwwww so sweeeeeeeettt!!)
Jero: Forgive me, Rafa. I could not help it to fall in love with her too... I thought she would be an evil B___ of a woman, but as I get to know her more, it is more awkward to think of her like that.. The Renata I know is sweet, very human, with good values.. and that one is the one I am going to stay with, brother. Forgive me, Rafa... Forgive me for not avenging your death as I had promised..

Early morning, Lazaro comes and wakes Carlos up urgently... Augie has gone into the vineyards and started the collection and invaded the hacienda as if he was lord of all of it already.

Augie is fighting with Alfonsina... Ezequiel is with Augie... Alfonsina really wants to check with Jeronimo or Carlos before they start. Augie yells that he could care less what Carlos and Jeronimo think... Carlos arrives right at that moment...
Carlos: You don't know how I am sorry you don't care what we say because this is private property! So you go the easy way or I have you removed!
Lazaro: You say a word, don Carlos and I will have him out in the blink of an eye.
Augie: The crops are mine, so I have every right to interfere.
Carlos: When we hand it to you, you can do with it whatever you want. But not yet! These lands are not yet yours.
Augie: They are practically mine!! So don't interfere and let me do things my way!!
(end of ep)

did not get the previews... sorry.

Labels:


Comments:
Marta, thank you for the recap. I posted it before I even got to watch this episode which I am going to do right now! OK, I did take a quick peek at the kiss in the hallway scene. Ouch. I know what the title means now!
 

Thanks for the great recap, and as always I really appreciate your dialogs!

Things are getting interesting, aren't they? I feel bad for Matias. I wish him a happy ending.
 

Marta, what a fantastic recap and I so appreciate the detailed conversations, especially between Renata and Jero.

He seems truly smitten with her and was actually a pretty nice guy...for now.

"Roberta spoon feeds even more hatred and anger on him against Renata and Hero", boy I'll say! Matias seems to have just a touch of an anger issue, no?

The ring tone on Gonzo's phone is just like mine. Whenever his phone rings I think it's mine and it drives me nuts.

Wow, I sure would NOT have enjoyed that dinner party. Talk about weird trips incorporated. I thought about nominating Honorio for Mr. Inappropriate, showing up after all that time with his wife, except that he truly believes he and Aggie left on good terms, were great friends, so he assumed she would be happy to see him.

Maybe the doc is Mr. Inappropriate, trying casually inform Augie he'd essentially rehired the people he advised Augie to fire. Or maybe Augie is Mr. Inappropriate, blasting in to prune the vines after Jero told him to stay out until their deal is firm. Or maybe young Daniel is Mr. Inappropriate for tactlessly telling Aggie that Adriana doesn't look like Aggie and must take after her dad.

I think I'll nominate Augustin for his trespassing, snotty attitude, and cluelessly thinking he's Renata's secret #1.

Thanks again Marta!
 

Marta, thanks a million for such a detailed recap!

What a horrid way to start a relationship. Jero and Ren finally admit they have real feelings for each other just in time to be interrupted by the Ghosts of Novios Past. I'm proud of Matias for not taking all of Roberta's hate-filled tirades to heart. He is such a good guy; I hope Roberta doesn't snare him into some new vile plot against Renata.

Sylvia, I couldn't agree more about that dinner party. The definition of awkward. Honorio is a nice guy, just painfully blind. Hon truly has no clue how much it hurt Aggie to have him and his pretty wife in her home. Coni seemed to pick up on Aggie's discomfort but that might only be because of her little jealous streak.

Amy
 

I love the verbatim dialogue Marta. The scenes between Jero and Nata were so sweet - and now I've got them word for word-so much better.
Through the whole show last night I kept looking for that glimmer of possible revenge and was glad at the end when he asked Rafa's forgiveness. So so far so good - but I'm thinking that Rob now will rekindle all that idea of revenge and implicate her sister. Which means we will have to watch our hero go brain dead for awhile believeing all the slock he's told, instead of trusting his original instincts.

And it looks like Rob is defintely her mother's daughter - answer to her problem is apparently offing the person you have a problem with - even your own "sister". Sick

What I didn't like in the previews was Gonzo crying about apparently what Nata did - what the hell people? Noone is allowed to fall in love ( she WAS honest with Matias) and Rob went out with this guy only a couple times.I guess Gonzo willside with his son and not hear Nata's side? Oh, and Nata was packing.

So if he's gonna stick around, Jero needs a place to hang - vineyard!!! I also nominate Augie for Mr. In. I want to see the look on his face when the deal doesn't go thru. What a jerk he was last night.
 

Thanks so much Marta. I always love your dialogue details, and really appreciated it for this first declaration of love between Jero and Renata. He was very sweet with her, although I felt he could have done more to defend her while Matias and Rob were verbally and physically attacking her. He better step up, because it looks like Renata is going to be forced out of her house, and probably the business too since it's the family biz. No home, no job. That's a lot of sacrifice for what has so far been a tepid show of love on his part. Tough times ahead for our heroine. I hope that Uncle Hon and Aunt Connie stick by her. It doesn't look likes she's going to get it from Daddy Gonzo.

The last bit you missed in the episode, even before the previews, was Carlos and Lazaro pulling guns on Auggie after he ignores them and goes about plucking "his" grapes. Quite an exciting end actually as I was not expected those two nice guys to be packing heat.
 

Marta, this is great and the translated conversations are wonderful. Lots of wry humor as well. Thanks.

"he has a sip then puts a face of few friends..."

Nicely said and spot on.

I agree with Augie as last night's Mr. Inappropriate... He was told by Jerry to stay away until the sale was consummated.

Other nominations:

Jerry... for getting Renata to open up but not providing full disclosure himself.

Carlos... for pulling and cocking a pistol in response to trespassing by a potential buyer... maybe here in Texas

I love how Alfonsina stood up to Augie... maybe she is a real force to be reckoned with and not just a pretty face with attractive accessories.

Now all Roberta needs to do is get Matias drunk... offer a little consolation boinking... hey... haven't we seen this before?

Carlos
 

I have a feeling it can only get worse from here for a while...
1. Roberta is preggers.
2. Roberta is mad at both Renata and Jeronimo
3. Noone knows who Roberta's baby daddy is except for Fina..

you do the math...
but I have a feeling either Jero or Matt will be 'blamed/tagged' for the bun in the oven
 

well, Renata losing the family, home and job... it might not need to be quite that far... if she just looses their trust (Gonzo, Matt) it would be enough edge for Jero to ask her to marry him and her not even blinking before saying yes, want to go with you anywhere but here...
whether Jero has good intentions or still is thinking revenge, that would be an open door/window for her to jump out of a hostile environment in her own home.
 

and maybe the possibility of marrying Renata and rescuing her from that hostile environment will be what drives him to make the decision to back off the sale deal with Augie and move into the hacienda with Renata (the woman Augie was taking for granted to be his wife, to add insult to injury) instead.
 

Awesome re-cap, I'm still waiting to see what happens when Honorio drops the bomb on Roberta about the helicopter to Gonzalo and the family. I want to see Roberta squeeze out of that one.

Fina and Roberta are actin more and more like spoiled children, not adults it's funny/painful to watch.

I totally agree that one of those poor unsuspecting (even as crazy as Jero can be he doesn't deserve Roberta) men are going to get nailed for the baby!!

I also loved Carlos and Lazaro with the gun very macho!!!

Overall it was good episode, but I think the roller coaster rides is just starting!! I can't wait
 

Thanks for all the wonderful detail Marta and for teaching us "está axfixia". Will fun to throw that into a conversation some time.

Was rather smitten with Jeronimo last night. Finally some tender comfort. Quite attractive with his jacket off,leaning back, tucking Renata into his chest.

For my vote, the young Honorio gets the Mr. Inappropriate vote. Casually signing off on the young woman he's been having unprotected sex with by saying...well, I told you from the start I wasn't in love with you, but you decided to go ahead with the relationship anyway. So 'bye...but er, what was the news you wanted to tell me?

Beats nasty old grape snipping Augie hands down IMO.

Anyway, hoping for some more tender loving spoonfuls from our main couple before things go south. Is that too much to ask?
 

Marta--Can't thank you enough, amiga, for the dialog. You are top notch when it comes to the really, really important stuff.

I was so caught up by the--finally we get to the first real kisses--and we got a feast for the eyes. With your "repast," it was complete.

Carlos, I was going to vote for Augie as well for Mr. Inappropriate last night when JudyB reminded me of the young Honorio--laying all the blame for any hurt on Aggie, who was getting ready to tell him she was pregnant.

Can we have co-winners, jaja.

Marta--did you catch the slip of the tongue when Jero wanted to know about Ren's past novios, Diego and Matias and...? He started to say Ra--but stopped and Ren didn't react--she starts in protesting her non-relationship with Diego and her involvement with Matias.

Jero also ratched it up one notch from I love you to I adore you. We'll see how long that lasts.

Sadly, I thought I saw in the avances Ren questioning Jero's involvement with Rob--after said loser fills her head with doubts about the casualness of their dates.
NOK
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

actually the title came from a famous Ruben Blades song from the classic 'Siembra' album with Willie Colon, the song was titled 'Ligia Elena ...esta contenta y su familia esta asfixiá'
 

Judy and Newbie 1 K, I completely overlooked Honorio... I guess because it was a flashback. He certainly qualifies.

The more I think about it, I'm actually kinda partial to Carlos for pulling out the gun and then cocking it... certainly takes his and Augie's relationship to a new level.

How about the prospect of Renata falling out with Jerry and signing on with Augie?

Carlos
 

OK then, my first reaction about Honorio being Mr. I holds water as supported by JudyB. He gets it for being clueless and insensitive way back when and continues to the present.
 

Even at the Oscars they can have a tie - so I say both are resident jerks of last night, one past onr present, deserve the award.

Honorio seems to have righted himself somewhat as he's aged. will be interesting to see how he handles being the daddy when that news comes out.
 

i'm with you JudyB -- I hope that after they finally got the lovers together & we got some tender loving that the writers let them stay together & enjoy it for a few episodes. But Alas that is not how it usually goes in TN land.

I had forgotten about the flashback -- yes the young Honorio gets the Mr. Inappropriate vote from me.
 

I agree, after last night's unexpected sweetness I could use a little more sugar too. For the first time I actually saw some chemistry between Renata and Jero and I liked it.
 

Marta, Thanks for the fabulously detailed recap. It is fun to live it all over again. My favorite line: "Roberta spoon feeds even more hatred and anger on him against Renata and Hero" I agree with others who think Matias is too decent a guy to connive iwth Roberta but since she can't stay sober long enough to get the pregnancy terminated, somebody has to take the heat. Blaming Jero would hurt Renata the most, but hmmm, have they actually had sex or has Roberta just flung herself at him numerous times?
Honorio doesn't seem to remember that he had sex with Agata and didn't seem to in the flashback scene right after it happened so i think he gets tonight's inappropriate award but perhaps doesn't win the weekly cumulative award because he is also the hero about to unmask Roberta's calumny with Diego.

Love that we finally get a bit of honey instead of all flies and fizzles. Jero and Renata were very endearing together.
 

Marta, I had no idea your title is from a Ruben Blades song. That's very cool.
 

Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this. But in the real world, surely by now through Jer or by some means news of Rafa's death would have reached Monterrurubio (spelling?) et al. They'd know Jer is Rafa's big brother.

The writers, as is typical in teles, are taking license with reality.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder