Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cuando Me Enamoro #81 Wednesday 8/10/11 Evil witch's house of cards is falling down, tantrum boy and tantrum man have hissy fits, while leading couple has a rare good day.

[Recap courtesy of Marta]
Nata is going to see Augie, she wants justice done, and she owes it to Rafa. However, she does not want AH to go with her (good for u Nata!). BTW, ‘you and I are not a normal couple, you and I are not ANYTHING’ (you go girl!). AH is left alone devastated repeating to himself her words… Nata goes right by Carlos on her way out. Carlos comes to see AH and asks what Nata said. AH says Roberta finally confessed to being “La Bonita’ but not to having killed Rafa. Nata says she has proof but… I still have my doubts. AH sends Carlos to the graphologist to compare the letter from La Bonita to the dedication/signature on the back of the photo.
At jail in MC, Roberta is released. She is surprised her mom is not there. Gonzo tells her her mom is ill and went home to rest. She wants to hug her mom… but Matt has heard enough and questions Roberta why she did not tell them the truth from the get go. She claims Rafa asked her not to tell. (everyone’s fault but not yours, right dear?) Gonzo said you should have, you implicated innocent people. Roberta plays very repentant. She made a mistake but she was so in love she did whatever he said without considering consequences. If she could do over, she would. She is stupid but no murderer… She can’t stand seeing Gonzo and Matt mad at her… (whaaaa whaaaaa let me show you how much pity I feel for you)

Meanwhile in Ensenada, Alvaro is being read his sentence, he will go to jail and have his medicine licence revoked… He is a sore loser, begins to yell at Karina that it is HER DUTY to get him out of there… Nata arrives to the dramatic scene… she touches Kari in support… Mati is there too for support.
At Rafa’s grave AH tells him ‘today I know you did not take your own life. I know today that someone took it cowardly. Now I know too that Nata was not La bonita. Now I know we, two brothers, were in love with two sisters. But what kind of loved blinded you this way? What kind of love blinded you to the extent that you could not see Roberta’s evilness? (wait, AH, don’t condemn her just like that, that was your mistake with Nata to begin with… and you are heading to the same mistake again…)
At the MR manor, Roberta confronts her mom about the truth, about the two letters, about the letter that Rafa received which she never wrote…
Rob: You were against my relationship with Rafa, you told me that if I continued it you would close all the doors to me!
Fin: Yes! I did because just like his brother Jero, Rafa was a leech!
Rob: No, mom! For you no one was up to my level! Because way before you told me, you already had planned for me to marry Matias!! And Rafael was a hurdle in your plans!
Fin: Even before Matias returned to Mex, I always was against that relationship! It was not convenient for you and that’s that!
Rob: Yes, it was good for me! Know why? Because Rafael was the only man who ever loved me!
Fin: You already forgot that letter Rafa sent you? In which he said that he never loved you, that you were not good for him?
Rob: Know what the problem is? That now I doubt that letter’s authenticity! IF Rafa received a letter that I did not write, why wouldn’t I get a letter that he did not write either!
Fin: Ay, Rob… you come up with silly stuff… It shows that being in that horrible place affected you very much.
Rob: Yes, it affected me very much. But know what? I had plenty of time to think about this. And know what conclusion I arrived at?
Fin: Surely another silly idea.
Rob: NO! I concluded that it was you! You wrote those letters for Rafa and me! And know what? (grabs her) It was you!! It was you who killed him!!
Fin: How can you say something so silly? Where do you get that idea? (of course playing the hurt victim)
Rob: Where else? All this time you have done nothing but show me that when something doesn’t go your way, you will do whatever it takes to turn things the way you want! Why would it be different with Rafa?
Fin: (turning her back to Rob so she does not have to look her in the eye and can turn the ‘acting’ on full gear) You really think I am a murderer? How can you say something like that?
Rob: I don’t know, mom. You tell me. (Fina remembers when the gunshot went off)
Fin: What hurts me the most is that you think I am a monster! (BINGO!!) Someone without feelings, capable of taking someone else's life.
Rob: (turns her around with a yank) Understand me! I am desperate!
Fin: That does not give you right to accuse me! I am your mother… and I have always done everything to care for you, I only want you to know one thing.. The only person I could take a life from to save you was me! There I really would, Roberta! If it took exchanging my life for yours, then I really would do it, without blinking!
Fina leaves and Roberta stays there, already repentant at what she told her mother…
Nata arrives to see Augie, he is surprised… she says we’re friends, no? and they say that at jail and when ill is when you know your true friends… She asks him if he had any motive to kill Rafa. He claims he had already bought the crop of 3 yrs… his death would have been dangerous for my intent to get the grapes.. Why would he have wanted to kill Rafa? Being at the hacienda the day he was killed was purely coincidental.
Nata asks if he saw anything or anyone… He tells nata that he is being accused of a crime he did not commit. Do you believe me? Yes, I do. But not Jero… He can’t stand that I am at your side, he can’t stand that I love you! He will do whatever he can to keep me here as long as possible. Because he is a loser!
Connie shows up at the office and tells Adri and Hono that she heard what happened and she is willing to help in any way they need.
Hon: Thank you Connie. You have always been a great lady but above all a great human being. Thank you.
Adri follows Connie out and tells her that everything that has happened, not just the money stealing, was a trap from Blanca… She planned everything… why don’t you and my dad give yourselves another chance?
Chema leaves a voice mail to Connie, he is worried because she has not shown up at the center…
Regina is back in the office, there is plenty of backlog work.. Ines (who can’t find a better moment to break the news) tells Regina she will leave soon to start her own charity center for benefiting children with cancer and will call the center ‘No one gives up here!’… Regina is really happy for her, and they will always be friends.
Connie receives the voice mail from Chema and feels bad…
Sele is visiting Roberta… Roberta tells her everyone already knows she is La Bonita… and tells her Rafa was murdered, he did not commit suicide. Sele says it is all very odd, about the letters and all… Rob says it had to be someone who knew she was going to elope with Rafa… And surely the same person wrote both letters… Rob asks Sele if it was her. Sele says heck no!, she has no idea where the hacienda is and she was with Rob all that day… why would she do it? Rob says for jealousy, envying Roberta because she found a man who loved her and was willing to do anything for her… Sele says you are loony.
Kari arrives at La Bonita with Nata and Mati… Nata takes her to living room… Kari wonders what she will do now, how is she going to make a living… Kari says she turned into a useless woman at Alvaro’s side.
Nata remembers that Kari can do very pretty stitching and embroidery so gives her money. Kari thinks it is a gift so she is unwilling to accept. Nata says no, it is to buy the materials to make a set of sheets for her aunt Connie. Nata convinces Kari that she can make a living doing the pretty stitching and embroidery work she does.
At MC, Cata and Isidro talk… Cata tells Isidro that she is sure Regina gave up Antonio for Gonzo… She wants Isidro to help her convince Gina to go back to Isidro. She can’t be with a married man… Isidro is not willing to interfere, Gina is grown up.. besides, perhaps God has brought Gina a bit lf a late divine justice. Cata is confused… Isidro says perhaps you will understand later what I mean by divine justice.
At the office Hono asks about nata… Adri tells him in front of Matt that Nata went to the hacienda to talk to Jero… per Adri, Nata went there to convince him to remove the charges against Roberta.
Mat has a hissy fit… Matt yells that he wants Adri to tell Nata that Roberta is out of the jail and they don’t have to ask Jero for any help at all, Nata has nothing to do over there… Matt yells at Hono that Jero has no right to interfere in their lives… and leaves in a huff. Adri follows him and tries to make him admit that he is mad because Nata is with Jero… Matt says he wants Nata to be with any man, BUT Jero!! Adri is hurt by his words but takes it in stride.
At MR Manor, Roberta goes to Fina’s room to apologize for what she said earlier. Fina plays the hurt mom. ‘you did not offend me, you hurt me.. you made me feel worse than a monster.. how can my own daughter believe I am a murderer? ‘ Rob says she is so desperate that she does not know what to think anymore. Fina never expected to see Roberta turn against her… Rob thinks this is a punishment from God for having denied that her baby was Rafa’s… the truth is she truly loved Rafa.. and still does. Rob says now I realize I did love him.. and I am so sad for having lost his child.. it was the only thing I had left of him… Fina says she felt the same way when Rob’s dad abandoned them. (Yeah right) Rob insists it is a punishment, she did not appreciate what she had, she always thought she was unlucky in love but it was not like that, Rafa did love her! She had the best of luck, he was willing to do anything for her… (Fina plays the ‘there, there’…)
At center, Connie and Chema in kitchen… Chema gets Connie to tell him what is up with her… She tells him what happened at the company, that Blanca stole lots of money from them… and she is beginning to think that Hono really never betrayed her like she had thought. Chema is thoughtful..
At office, Daniel is really nervous/anxious. He calls Blanca, tells her that they are about to discover everything… Blanca shows her true claws and tells him it is too late for him to jump ship, ( that is what you stayed behind, to stop them from discovering the truth), he wants his money, she says whether you stay or you go, you are up to your neck in this… so either you stay there to the end, or I will ensure personally that you end up in jail for good…
Nata tells Jero by the tree that neither Roberta (she has proof she was in MC at the time) or Augie did not kill Rafa. He had no motive. He had already deposited the money and signed the contract. There is no motive. Jero asks if it was not Rob and it was not Augie, then who killed my brother? Nata does not know, but like he says the truth will come out.
Don’t set yourself against Augie, or I will believe what he said.
What did he say?
That you are accusing him because you want to get back at him because he is interested in me. Answer me. Is he in jail because you are jealous of him?
Of course not!! But I am convinced he is not a good person. And that he would have got rid of Rafa if he had gone against his plans! I am sure of that… but that does not mean that I am not jealous of him.
Are you accepting it?
Well, yesssss, yesss! I get angry just to think that you could notice him. My blood boils just thinking that you could give your love to him.
I admit that I was so hurt by Rafa’s death that I made you pay for it… and you were not La Bonita. La Bonita was Roberta.
IF you had listened to me, Jero.
But I did not… That is why I can’t forgive myself. I listened to everyone but you. I lost you… the one I love most in this world.
Do you really love me?
With all my heart/soul. And now… now I don’t have anything… I lost Rafael… I lost you… remember when I told you that we could lose everything but ourselves? … and that is what I … I dedicated myself to lose you. I will have to learn to live without you and I feel like a man on death row… If I was going to die now, I would have one last wish..
What is that?
For time to freeze, and to be able to love you (make love to you) one last time… You think that my undertaker would grant me that wish/
They kiss, then make love right on a tree branch… led from the kiss to the tree by her…
Augie is angry ordering and demanding his lawyer to get him out of there… even with a bail… lawyer says can’t do the bail way, but trying to get you out by proving you are clear… Augie says gotta get out of here, that is why I am paying you so get me outahere PRONTO!!
… the lawyer says the problem is you have no witnesses. Augie says get prints from the gun, they won’t find anything!! The lawyer says the evidence against him is weak, so he will get the judge to sign his release tomorrow… not enough for Augie… he yells at the lawyer don’t care who you have to ‘buy off’ but I won’t spend one more night in this place!! You hear me!???
Hono and Gonzo are talking about the measures their employees are taking to get clients to postpone shipments, payments, etc.. Gonzo talked to the bank mgr who is also willing to work with him.
Gonzo tells Hono that he wants to talk to Fina’s doctor and then possibly leave the house and divorce her for good. Hono asks him what is going on with Gina. Gonzo says we are having a relationship… and I don’t want to give up on her, but don’t want to have her as my ‘lover’, she does not deserve that ‘role’/life’. Hono congratulates Gonzo because he knows how he feels more than ever.. when you don’t have the one you love with you, you don’t live, you just ‘survive’. You lose strength and the will to live and to do good things.
Blanca is out on a sidewalk anxious, waiting for someone…
At tree, Nata has changed demeanor, seems repentant on ‘giving in’… Jero begs her to stay with him, she claims its not so simple… they already released my sister, but beside that my family is going through a tough moment…
Jero says we can support your family from here, but our priority has to be to rescue our relationship. what we just lived was wonderful, you can’t deny it.
No, I won’t deny it. But really we hurt each other very much. We lost the trust in each other and that is something hard to recover.
But not impossible!! The only thing that has no remedy is death and we are alive! Let’s live our love, please Nata. Having you in my arms here, having made love to you brought my soul back to my body. I promise from here on out, everything will be different between us. Is it that much to ask to try to live day by day, minute by minute?
(nata thinks about it) do you have a blade?
Jaja a blade for what?
This is the tree of love, right? Where people put hearts with their names on it … (he giggles) and I would like to put one in, to leave a footprint that our love is stronger than our own will… I don’t know what will happen tomorrow but today I would like to leave a sign that we do love each other…
Alright… I will tell you where…
Where…
(he walks her to where he had carved a heart with their names..) Do you think it is alright… here?
(she is so moved she cries, they kiss again…)
At office, Hono Matt and Adri are working, some guy comes in, the guy confirms for them that there is a leak in the company. Clients know more about what is going on than ourselves. Daniel walks in to hear this last line. They all ask each other who the leak is… Matt suggests (with all intention looking straight at Daniel) to put on a trap for the leak… Daniel asks what trap? Matt says let me think about it. When I know I will tell you.
At tree, Jero wants to make up for the time they lost. Why don’t we start our honeymoon right this moment?
Our honeymoon?... I came for something else! I did not come to reconciliate!
And why don’t we let our hearts dictate what they want to do.. and not what we should do?
They declare their love for each other… and kiss… he kidnaps her to take her to a place she will like very much… she asks him why she can never say no to anything that he asks… he says don’t know… but they go.
Gonzo is at Fina’s doctor office. Secretary says the doctor left on vacation for a week and has not been back, he even changed his cel number .. Gonzo is anxious to speak to him urgently regarding his wife’s case.
Secretary says Dr Valverde might be able to help you, he is following up on all cases for Dr Zuinaga…
Soto is calling Fina to put pressure on her, I did everything to get your daughter out of jail, Fina asks him for the money that Gustavo asked her… Soto tells her about the financial crisis they are going through at the company.. there is no way that Gonzo would approve that money withdrawal. Soto tells Fina if they don’t recover the money from the ‘ghost’ accounts by end of the month, the company will be ruined.
At the doctor’s office, the other doctor tells Gonzo that Dr Zuinaga is not on vacation, he has disappeared, seems his professional ethic is in question and having disappeared is supporting that theory. Gonzo asks if there is anything odd about his wife’s case. Dr is reviewing the record to check…
At some fall site, Jero will show Nata.. (the quarry shoots water up in the air right beside them, startling her) how much I love you, that… that is what I will show you.
Yes, you are right.. this moment is magical, marvelous… so I better not think… just feel… (they keep on kissing and the water shoots even stronger up by them… they are having a great time, it shows them eating oysters, buying leis, sharing a huge pina colada…
The Dr and Gonzo realize that the MRI (tomografia) that Dr Z. showed Gonzo saying it was Fina’s is from a female patient that the doctor treated many years ago, this woman died years ago. Gonzo wonders if his wife is really not ill, and has no brain tumor. Dr says why don’t you bring your wife in to repeat the tests, that way we will find out if he lied to the both of you or just to you. Or why.. but we have to know for sure.
Previews: Gonzo realizes Fina is not ill and he confronts her ‘I feel sorry for you but this is all over!’
Jero at hacienda is telling possibly Carlos/Mati that ‘love won us over, what do you want?’
Augie is angry saying Jero can’t be with that woman while I am locked up in here!
Voiceover: But an unexpected event can change everything… (we see that Matt, Hono, Gonzo and Adri
Watch someone be run over by a car (someone who looks like Blanca to me, can’t be Connie, she normally does not wear black pants)

Labels:


Comments:
Wow, what an episode! There was not one dull second. Great title Marta! And I love your conversations.

OK, I'm all for the romance but Renata, where was your willpower? On the other hand, there's no reason why a girl can't have a good time, eh? Doesn't mean she has to stick around, does it? I've got to admit the romance scenes between our two leads were very convincing.

More tomorrow as I'm about to go to bed.

Oh, one more thing. Jero and Renata were at La Bufadora, an ocean blow-hole outside of Ensenada.

Thanks again Marta, I will re-read tomorrow over my morning tea.
 

Great recap Marta and thanks.

What a episode Roberta hit on the truth but was made to feel guilty into backing off of that accusation against Mommy Dearest.She does have the nerve to then blame Stalking Selene.

Daniel looks like his goose is cooked?

Consta might be having second thoughts about Hon's affair after finding out what BSC Blanca has done.

Ita Renata what happen to your statement there's isn't anything between you and Jerko. But i'm sure something still will come between them to keep them apart from each other.

Cata get over yourself trying to ask Isidro to talk Regina into going back to watching paint dry on the wall controlling Antonio. I LOL when he made that statement it was divine justice he knows that Fina is Pepa and it serves her right now she is the wife who's husband has taken up with a other woman.

The funny thing about that it's her arch enemy.

I'm just floored how good this show is and what is revealed almost on a nightly basis. I never would have thought that Gonzo would find out this soon Fina's ruse of being terminally ill.

Does this shoot Gonzo now to the front of Fina's hit list?

From the previews we saw Matias chasing someone i was thinking it had to be Daniel. But the person getting hit by the car had on a white jacket sort of like the one Auggie is wearing. It went by to fast but it didn't look like Blanca.

So if Gonzo looses his riches what does that mean for Roberta and the changed prenup and Fina and her plan for all of those millions?
 

Love your title, Marta. Things are unraveling fast for Fina. I'm with you Blusmarie -- who would have imagined that so much would come out so soon? What is Fina going to do now that there is no more money to subborn witnesses?
Notice that Auggie & Fina both think the same. They both go right to the tactic of bribing someone to get out of jail.

Boy! That tree used to be the kissing tree. It's more than that now, boy howdy! I am so glad that the previews didn't lead us astray. A little loving is just what we needed in the midst of all this mayhem. I know, I know --it's too soon -- and Jero will go off the deep end somehow to push her away again --but it's nice while it lasts. Thanks Sylvia for the info on the blowhole location.

I love the "Divine Justice" remark. Only Isidro know it all -- that Regina & Gonzo are together AND that the "injured spouse" is the very woman who stole Regina's first husband.

It looked for a minute as though Berta was thinking straight -- but she is so needy. She goes around like a bull in a china shop accusing everyone -- but needing Fina too much to stick to her guns. Is she pushing Selene too far? Berta better watch out for that one.

Loved the episode -- lots happening -- and loved your recap.
 

Marta- I am in awe of your ability to capture so much dialogue. And to do it so beautifully. Thank you for taking the time to do this each week.

I'm going to give Nata a break for giving in to her feelings for Jero for the moment. But I don't think she'll stay. Mostly because she wants to go back to work to help the family. I dectected hesitation, even while she was giving in. So I don't think she's totally over what Jero did. It's just a relapse. And I think they both needed this. The last few times they've spoken or been together (minus the tender moment on the stairs and Nata warming Jero in bed) have been so bitter. It's good for them to have another good/sweet memory.

I cheered when Gonzo began to learn the truth of Fina's tumor. I so was not expecting that to happen so soon. Yay!

But Berta hit on the truth about mama, and got bamboozled into believing she was wrong. Come on Berta! You, more than anyone else, know how evil Fina is.

I also got really hopeful when Connie started to think that she was wrong about Hon and Blanca. Does Chema's thoughtful look mean that, now that he's so close to Connie being his, he will start behaving like a jealous jerk, instead of like the reasonable gentleman he has been before? Hey Chema, there's a cute blond girl named Arely on her way back to D.F...

Adri has the patience of a saint. I think I would have had a tantrum myself had I just witnessed Matias' tantrum about Nata being with Jero.
 

Marta! Thank you for a fantastic cap of a fantastic-er episode. Hot-ziggety-Dog! This novela is soooo respecting of the viewer, I LOVE IT! None of this crap with all the revelations coming out in the last week. Sooooo satisfying to hear Roberta fling the truth in Fina's face even though we know it's too early for her to believe it. She may have fallen for Mommy Dearest's tears for now but Roberta is NOT going to dismiss this impression from her mind. She knows Rafa loved her and she knows Fina was against it and warned her in threatening tones not to defy her.

Roberta: Don't forget the conclusion you came to in the dark confines of that jail cell. When Fina is giving her command "soy tu madre" performances just listen for that screeching sound we all hear when she's on screen: it's the gates of HELL opening to welcome her and you if you don't THINK!!

And Bonney, did you have reconciliation on your R list? Well, Jero, I'm not impressed. SAY WHAAAAT? You need to get on your knees, man, NO, lay prostrate at Renata's feet, forhead touching the ground in supplication, feebling clutching at her ankles, then she should back away and you should craaaaawwwwl!

Phew! Okay, now that I got that out his speech reminded me of one of my all-time favorite songs: Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce. My Gawd, what a hautningly beautiful, searingly sentimental ode to undying love - Ayyyy, it came out when I was a lass not yet even 20 years old - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDt2t0oO7g - Ahhhhh, yes, I, too am a Leo Girl and today is my birthday!

And lastly! Gonzo!! Oh. MY. GONZO!!! Like I said above, this show is so respectful of we viewers, letting the characters come to conclusions all viewerville long has, letting people be smart, intuitive and suspicious. I'm going to tape tonight's episode as a birthday present, it's going to be a doozy!!!

Lila
 

Happy Birthday Lila!!!!! Have a wonderful day, week, month and year.

Wow, so many Leos. Is there another Taurus out there?
 

Thank you Vivi! I'm afraid I'm shameless about Birthdays, love to be wished HB, don't mind people knowing/figuring out my age and see every year as a blessing!!! Well, of my 9 sibs 3 are Leos, 3 Scorpios, 3 Sagittarius . . .and 1 Taurus, so in my fam they're few but I know they're out there!

Lila
 

ooops, 2 are Leos, guess I'm not my own sib!

Lila
 

Wow! That's a lot of siblings. How wonderful Lila.

Speaking of siblings, this line struck me as Jero spoke to his brother at his grave: "What kind of love blinded you to the extent that you could not see Roberta’s evilness?"

The question I asked Jero was, what kind of hatred blinded you to the extent that you could not see Renata's goodness? Hmm....

At least now Nata seems to know that although Jero was an idiot, he did/does love her. His hate has disappeared. At least his hate for her. And she's trying to teach him to seek justice, without jumping to conclusions and turning to vengeance and hate. She has a lot of work to do.
 

Lila - Have a wonderful Birthday!!! (And I love Jim Croce too - Time in a Bottle was our Junior Prom them - ok, I'm showing my age!)

Marta, you are to be congratulated on one awesome recap, complete with full dialog recaps. So love those being I only can get parts of everything.

Disappointed that Berta so quickly flipped back to believing Momma Dearest. But I also think that the seeds are planted with her to not entirely believe her mother going forward. The list of people who knew of her and Rafa is VERY SMALL, so she just has to think, think,think!!

I was pleased to see my guess that the smooches with Nata and Jero was wrong and not fantasy, but I was surprised that Nata caved so fast. I have to say though, there is a change in Jero, or the way Juan is playing him, that is so reminiscent of one Mr. Darcy. Starting out so proud and sure of himself, not good at how to handle people,quick to judge and, now, slowly but surely he is beginning to soften and become less full of "pride" for love of a smart, good woman. Like Darcy and Elizabeth, there will still be obstacles and people in the way for while.
I'm with you Lila, I was thinking the same thing about him getting down on his knees to ask forgiveness.Would have been a nice touch, but I don't think he's there yet. Nata is going to feel compelled too help the family, which means probably going back to Nightmare on Montecito Street. But I enjoyed the shopping day while it lasted, I admit.

Cata needs to get a grip - having Gina not date Gonzo is one thing, it doesn't equate that she has to go back to Toni. Meddlesome old bitty...

Fina finds out Gonzo may be broke - do we see Momma pushing Berta towards Augie now? I can't see her trying with Jero, he's kind of on to her now. I want the plot back at wine country full time.

I got so excited that the doctor had taken a powder and Gonzo was going to learn the truth on Fina's "illness" that I about spilled my glass of wonderful Portuguese wine. Cannot wait for tonight-hope he just let's her have it with both barrels. Fina's revenge list is getting mighty long - that woman better learn to multi-task and fast!

Who the heck was that that got spayed on the fender??? Drove me nuts last night...and does anyone remember the vehicle? Could it be one of our main good characters and someone evil throws themselves in front on purpose?? That does seem like a Blanca thing to do - and she was waiting on that sidewalk...nut job.
 

Wonderful recap Marta.

My Theory:
The previews went by fast for me too but If the person who got hit was wearing white, it might be Adri (she was wearing a white tunic and black tights at the office).Or one of Fina's victims? perhaps her old boyfriend who is blackmailing her?. Its too early for Blanca to be taken out unless Fina goes after for messing with "her pesos".

Star
 

Thanks, Marta, this is superb. As always, I especially enjoy your wonderful translation of the dialogue.

Jerry begs. Renata caves... Gack.

Not a great night for the medical profession:

Dr. Nesme...convicted, sentenced, defrocked... and he hasn't even had time to sober up... he's going to be very disappointed when he gets the news

Dr. Zuinaga... takes extended vacation leaving no forwarding address... Now poor Fina needs to find a new primary care provider...

Didn't that food at la Bufadora look inviting? I could almost smell it, and though I generally shun drinks with umbrellas, I can't resist piña coladas.

This show delivers. Not always the way I like it, but I'm never disappointed.

Carlos
 

Marta--You fulfilled my desires for a terrific repeat of, well, you all know what.

Yaaaaaayyyy! I was wrong--it was no fantasy. And in Renata's own words to Jero---How can I resist you?

More later.
NOK
 

The Augie/Berta pairing will happen, I am sure. I saw some commercial with previews of the rest of the novela, can't say much but that will happen some way or another. Remember already that Sele told him that Berta and him are so much alike and he seemed to show interest in getting to know this Berta who is so much like him.
Daisy, I think you guys are on to something. How about Connie is driving the car, and Blanca throws herself in front of the car to fake being run over byher? The victim had black pants and a light color shirt but was not the lacy shirt Adri had on at the office. Beside, she is standing by Hono right before the accident... I bet you all are right, Matt was running after Daniel and that is why we see a man jump over a fence but then maybe Blanca is faking being run over elsewhere by Connie. maybe one scene outside the MR office, the other scene outside the charity center.
 

ITA with you, Vivi on your criticism of Jero and Nata acknowledging he loves her but having a long road ahead to teach him to not judge people first and trust each other.

She was so right when she told him 'its not so easy, we have hurt each other and have lost trust in each other'
 

ITA Carlos
Jerry begs. Renata caves... Gack.
I wanted him to burn some knee pads working on the way back to her with much more difficulty..
things are beginning to line up with the 98 version in some ways... who around has the resources to bail MR company out of trouble? none other than Jero. And jero and nata made love at the tree... and something will separate them quickly... you do the math...
 

Happy Birthday, Lila. I loved your description of the screeching sound of the gates of hell opening which we in viewerland hear in Fina's voice.

And Vivi, nice take on the contrast of Rafa/Roberta and Jero/Renata -- the words he SHOULD have said at the graveside. Nice analysis. Marta is right that Jero is still prone to jump to conclusions (wait, AH, don’t condemn Roberta just like that, that was your mistake with Nata to begin with… and you are heading to the same mistake again…)
 

Thanks, Daisy! Wow! I've watched the segment of the hit and run over and over. They purposely did a real hatchet job on the clips for the preview but what I could make out it seems it's a woman who got hit and I seem to see the zig zag hem of the white blouse Adri had on. There are clips of Berta and Fina mixed in but the relevant clips around the hit are Con outside in apparently the same vicinity as the hit and he is looking horrified. Also Matias is outside apparently in the same area and he takes off running -- towards the person hit? Could Daniel be so desperate and hit Adri in an attempt to throw everyone off their goal of laying a trap for the spy? Of course Blaaanca would certainly do such a thing (thus making her an official Bitch on Wheels). The car was white or silver. Tantalizing!

Lila
 

there is also an ocean blow-hole in Puerto Rico that I remember my parents taking me to a couple times when I was very little... it is very pretty to watch the water shoot up like that.. even though the place was not so 'prebuilt arond' for tourists like this one in Mex is... very pretty.
and those oysters looked grilled with melted cheese or cream on them.. not an oyster fan but that is what they looked like. ITA Carlos, also a fan of pina coladas (not sure if they were indeed created in PR or not.. we have a place by the governor's mansion that claims they created PCs, but don't really care.. i LOVE THEM!!)
 

Thank you Guera! I love thinking of metaphors of doom for this eevil mutha.

Marta! You know I thought that was Adri next to Matias but I just can't imagine Blanca letting herself risk great personal injury for this harebrained scheme of hers, well. . .she IS crazy. Would she have had time to cook up this scheme with Daniel, that he is to gently hit her with his car for the same purpose I describe above? What? Is she a stunt artist, too? Coo Coo!

Lila
 

It's so funny how everyone is so concerned about who is in the accident tonight. Me, too. It's bound to complicate someone's life--either more hospital time or jail time. Too bad it isn't Toni--he needs to get out of the way--and take Cata with him.

Daisy--I loved your comparison to Mr. Darcy in P&P. It really fits Jero. I have to watch this at least once a year (the Colin Firth/Jennifer Ehle version).

Carlos--the new doctor and Dr. Marina seem to be on the up and up. Two out of four ain't bad.

Lila--Happy birthday. My son almost made the Leo brigade. He's on that dratted cusp with Virgo, which makes him a bit schizo.

Vivi--I'm an old Taurus and glad to be one.

I can't believe Roberta doesn't remember the basics of telenovela dialog. Whenever someone is asked an uncomfortable or accusative question, if they respond by saying, "How can you believe/think/ that of me," or "Por supuesto que no" (of course not), invariably the unspoken answer is always YES.

Wake up Roberta. You have used that tactic yourself, so you should know the drill.

There's a blow-hole at Acadia National Park in Maine, but more fun is to go around Frenchman's Bay to Schoodic Peninsula. You get some terrifically beautiful and dangerous displays of wave action on the rocky cliffs.
NOK
 

Marta: I just love how you give us these detailed dialogues! I get to read them after hearing them which I SO appreciate. You are incredible with these dialogues!!!

WOWSERS!!! What a TN!! Yes...Jero has been a jerk, but I did enjoy that moment of happiness between Jero and Nata. I was smiling right along with them. Those kissing scenes were SO well done! I kept thinking that something else was sure to drive them apart again, but who cares...I loved those scenes!!

Please don't tell me that Kari is so goofy as to think that she owes Dr. Killsthem something. I could not believe the nonsense she was giving dear Laz several days ago. This controlling jerk has almost ruined Kari to the point that I don't think she even knows who she is anymore. She is bound, in her mind, to some promise to her father and feels some crazy obligation to the fool she married. Oy.

The best part of all was Gonzo getting closer to the truth about Black Eyed Malafina!

I have to laugh every time that loser attorney tells Malafina that she has not properly 'paid' him! Ha! I am dying laughing at this one.

I can't wait for tonight's action. Unfortunately, I am now relegated to a hotel that does not carry Uni, but does carry Telemundo. I HATE watching these episodes on Daily Motion, but if that is what I have to do, well, I'll do it.

Thank you again, Marta!

Susanita
 

I am blown away by some of the acting in this TN. Renata went through so many subtle changes of mood and expression in that scene by the tree. When she saw the heart that Jero had carved earlier and the tears leapt to her eyes -- they leapt to mine also. She is such a subtle actress.

But I agree that as much as I enjoyed the lovely loving the highlight of the show was Gonzalo discovering the truth ( or at least half of the truth ) about Fina's illness.

I, too, am very curious about the accident victim. It looks like another exciting night.

Marta -- I forgot to mention how much I liked your title -- and yes both Tantrum Boy and Tantrum Man were in rare form last night.
 

Oh my goodness, look at all these wonderful comments from the gang. You've all expressed my sentiments exactly, well better than I could actually, and then some.

Marta, I was way too tired last night and couldn't fully appreciate your stunning recap. It's another masterpiece amiga. I SO enjoyed it again over my morning tea.

Last night's How Are Regina and Renata Alike? I think they both have wonderful and supportive BFFs. Renata has Adri and Regina has Inez. I was cool with Inez being inspired (likely by Regina) to start her own center, and how wonderful of Regina to be fully supportive and not all "wah my best employee is leaving". Life is easier when you have a great gal pal.

I went over and over the preview of who got hit by the car and I couldn't tell. S/he was wearing white and that's all I could see. Honorio was horrified but that could be for anyone.

Daisy and NOK, I love the Mr. Darcy comparison. And yep, the version with Colin Firth is my absolute favorite.

Marta, the blowhole at Ensenada is quite dramatic but yes, it is VERY touristy and built up. It's probably safer that way as the blowhole can be quite powerful. The one time I was there the guy who sold fresh shellfish on the BBQ was also there. His specialties were the big Chocolate (named because of their color and sweetness) and Pata de Mula clams. They were grilled until they open, then topped with diced onion, tomato, cilantro and a touch of fresh cheese. Delicious! The oysters were frighteningly huge and called Huaraches. They were as big as my forearm and also grilled until they opened then topped with the same toppings. I was afraid of this monster oyster and stuck with the clams. The stand also has an assortment of fresh salsas in a variety of flavors and heats. The seafood stands in Ensenada are usually pretty safe as the seafood is very fresh, sells out quickly, and the stands have been in business for many years.

Oh my, didn't that Colada in the Coco look good?

Star, I do you like your idea that Fina will be outraged at Blanca if she thinks the White Terror is messing with Fina's pesos. Let's put those two gatas in a burlap bag and let them finish each other off!

A huge Happy Birthday to Lila! You go girl and string that birthday out as long as possible.
 

Oh, and Gonzo discovering Fina's lie so early in the show...amazing! I love how the writers keep throwing these major discoveries our way.
 

Video: Grilling Large Clams in the Ensenada Wine Country
 

Sylvia- Yum! Looks and sounds delicious. This is making me want to go to Ensenada.
 

I am also enjoying how there is a major reveal or plot development every week. The writers have done well in that way. Once something is revealed, it doesn't stop there, but instead sets another chain of events in motion.

Marta- I remember either you or Jarocha mentioned the tree lovemaking scene in La Mentira. I thought of that as soon as we saw the previews for Nata and Jero in the tree. How different is the plot from La Mentira so far? Is it close, or way different?
 

Me too! I can't believe that the one time I was down there (we took our boat to Ensenada after we bought it) I never knew about the wine country!! Stupid me. I guess I will just have to go back.
 

If Hon is horrified at the accident does this mean it's Adriana or Consta? Who was driving the car BSC Blanca or Daniel running away?
 

It truly was a wonderful capitulo last night but I keep asking myself what is up with Renata's clothing? Maybe I'm too old to understand some of her,or maybe wardrobe's choices, in clothing. I found it was a little distracting last night. Thanks to all the recappers who take time to make our enjoyment of this tn complete with your witty and fun writing!

Telenovelera in AZ
 

Wow...sure glad I had lunch before I started reading the comments. Otherwise I would have been yowling for clams, oysters and a piña colada. All that sounds better than making love in a tree....who wants bark burn? Rug burn is bad enough.

Now, Marta...excellent recap. You nailed all the key dialogue and title was great too.

Our discussion yesterday about Kari's "battered wife syndrome" seemed confirmed in last night's exchange with Renata. Loved how Renata admitted that yes, she truly valued Kari's handiwork and wanted the sheets made: but yes, it also was a little bit to help her out. Love her gentle honesty. (and her ferocious honesty as well).

And speaking of...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lila! Wow..another feisty strong-willed Leo. No wonder this blog line is a happenin' place. Lots of emotional energy here.

Hooray for Gonzalo learning the truth about Fina. Boo for Roberta falling back into the Mommy Dearest trap.

Sounds like mucho more drama tonight folks. See ya'
 

Oh and welcome "Telenovelera in Az." We love it when more people chime in.
 

Ay Roberta you hit it with your self proclamations of being an Estupida. I loved how she called herself that over and over, but then at the same time she is still quite a ways from true redemption and comprehension of how truly estupida she really is. Her lies about Jero being the baby daddy still irks me but oh well, that'll eventually get sorted.

I'm also annoyed with Mama Cata for wanting to meddle in Gina's life and trying to get Isidrio to also interfere.

Oh and Marta, great recap!

Lila Feliz Cumpleaños!

I too tried to figure out who could possibly be the one getting flung over the hood of the car on the avances, it looked like a white jacket so I was guessing Auggie but he was still locked up.
 

Telenovelera in AZ I am such a chairside fashion police that I also found Nata's get up quite tragic. I did love the head scarf but then the short dress with thigh high socks and boots not so much.
 

Happy Bday Lila,Leo's rock. My Bday is on sunday!

I see we all excited about the accident! If it is Matias, adri, Hon or Gonzo it will Blanca's ploy to drag their investigation on her fraud.
I guess we all have to wait.

I agree with all who want AH to grovel some more and Nata shouldn't have given up the Cookies!

Star.
 

Thanks for the thorough recap, Marta! I especially appreciate the dialogue you translated.

What suggestive imagery at La Bufadora. Yes, show, we get it; very clever.

No way, no how has Jero actually earned having Renata back already, but I think it makes sense that she gave in. She is a very forgiving, positive, loving person, and it's totally in character for her to give him another chance. She does also have a great deal of dignity, so I don't think she'll pretend everything's fine, but I thought she beautifully portrayed the emotional shift as she realized he was sincere and that maybe they could make a go of it. I'm just happy to have our leads somewhat happy and working as a team rather than keeping them at odds for nearly the entire telenovela.

Roberta needs to spend a little more time thinking and remember that the day Rafa stood her up, Mommy Dearest was out all day and returned wearing a different, notably cheap and tacky shirt. Hmmm.
 

Marta, well done. I had to miss a little of last nights episode, and with your recap I didn’t miss anything, thank you!

Feliz Cumpleaños, Lila! I also loved your gates of hell. :0

Thanks Sylvia for La Bufadora. I can’t wait to see it.

Carlos, no it wasn’t a great night for the medical profession. Dr Nesme will be pissed when he wakes up from pissing the night away. I LMBO. Oh he got knocked down and tried to get up again, but to no avail. Sucks to be him.

All of these revelations coming out, and according to Wiki, we’re past the half way mark now, this one ends in December sometime. I don’t know if I’ll last that long. Every turn here is excitement and things are sizzling.

As the 10th Dr Who, David Tennant said: “Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds (beautiful Baja Wine Country), terrifying monsters (Fina), and impossible things (Blanca). And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!”

Here’s the link again to La Bonita Hacienda as I see there are some new bloggers that have joined us on this rollicking journey.
http://www.haciendalalomita.com.mx/home/esp

My husband Miguel is leaving for TJ on Monday in search of employment- who hoo! Its also amazing what one finds when they are sorting and packing for a move. I have been doing a lot of “Oh THAT’S what happened to that/those (well worn blue suede leather American Indian moccasins, KC and The Sunshine Band 8 Track, and or Ginsu knife) that have gone missing over the years.

Valeena
 

yes there was a tree at the hacienda in the 98 version, but it was by no means a 'happy' 'tree of love'. it did not have carved hearts but it is the site where the Rafa counterpart did shoot himself on the head, and where Deme (Jero) and Vero (Nata) made love, a more uncomfortable tree to do that in, if I may add... and the memories are nowhere near as pleasing (she was drunk, it was shall I say... more rough).

btw, i(and my 2 y o grandson) are also leo, both born on a july 27
 

thank you all for your comments, it was definitely an exciting and up-lifting recap to write.
 

I love 'time in a bottle' and 'operator' by Jim Croce.
 

Marta- Ick! Rough, drunken sex on a suicide tree. I prefer our version. Fun, silly drunken sex after the wine festival, and passionate make-up sex on a lovers' tree.
 

NOK and Sylvia - right there with you on the Firth/Ehle as favorite P&P version (I even OWN the full mini-series.)

Valeena - fab to see a Dr. Who quote - I'm a long time watcher and fan. Maybe we could con him into time traveling a few of these characters out of this TN for us! Good luck to your husband on his trip ( and I wonder where my gifted Ginsu knife ever went too).

Put me with the rest who have been head-scratching at what the wardrobe dept. has been doing with Nata's wardrobe. The whole "boot" look in all the TN's drives me batty (Teresa does it too with their women characters). She started off so well, her dresses a bit short, but now she's in this regressed teenage look. Casual I could get,and I wear a lot of long scarves even in the off winter months of cotton or linen, but dish the shorts or super short skirts.
 

Sorry, but I liked today's outfit -- especially the scarf & boots. I wasn't even put off TOO much by the short red dress & the scarf -- though the gloves left me cold. But I am with you all on the shorts with the green tights.
 

Marta: Thanks so much for the dialogues. I don’t speak/understand Spanish at all well and it really helps me to understand what’s going on. I especially appreciate it when it’s from a love scene.

Vivi: “Hey Chema, there's a cute blond girl named Arely on her way back to D.F...” I was wondering who we could get for Arely. I like her and want to see her happy with someone.

So glad Coni did not sleep with Chema since it’s more than likely that Hon did not really sleep with Blanca but was just posed to look like he did.

Matias and his tantrums. I’m telling you it’s the hair. If he only grew his hair out, his maturity level would rise significantly.

Happy birthday, Lila. I agree. This is one great TN. It’s only my third and MEPS will always be my sentimental favorite (as my first), but this is the best one I’ve seen—so far. The only flaw I see, is the galan is hard to like—sort of like Valentina in STuD. But we’re not even half way through, so he has time to redeem himself. Hopefully, he won’t turn out to be multiple personality character throughout—like Val.

Daisynjay: “Nightmare on Montecito Street.” Classic!

I don’t think Nata wants to resist Jero. I think she wants a reason to be with him. And she’s right about them having a lot to overcome. If they do what they say and take one day at a time, they should be able to get back to where they should be. But I’m afraid that won’t happen—too many eps to go :) (I see Julia has explained it so much better).

Jero is prone to jump to conclusions and that won’t change overnight. I wouldn’t believe his character, if it did.

Re: P&P. I have every version available on DVD/Video. I like the one with Keira Knightly and Matthew MacFayden. However, my favorite—and best adaptation, in my opinion—is the Jennifer Ehle/Colin Firth version. I like how Colin really brought Darcy to life. Before that, my favorite was the 1979 Masterpiece Theatre version which was presented as more of a farce/comedy and had a very stiff Darcy.

Telenovelera: I agree with you about Nata clothes. The problem is she is supposed to be in her early/mid twenties and these are the clothes I assume young people wear now; however she looks older than that and it’s kind of jarring to me. She seemed to dress more adult before her breakup with Jero.

Robey
 

Marta, Let me add my thanks a bit late. Thursday mornings I attend a conversation group where many of the participants are from many generations of Hispanics in northern NM. We discuss the wonderful antiquated Spanish of the area. There is even a northern NM dictionary of words and phrases that can be traced to language remnants in parts of Spain from 400 years ago.

But, I digress. Marta, you are the undispusted queen of dialog rendering. I also love your title.

Next: Feliz cumpleaños, Amigita Lila. Otra Leona, que bueno. As a friend of mine wrote to me earlier this week, congratulations on completing another journey around the sun. Y feliz año nuevo tambien.And Lila, I think the screech of Fina being the creaking open of the gates of hell ought to be on the dicho border of Caray Caray. Wow, what a memorable image.

Dr. Carlos, my profound condolences at the stings and arrows toward your esteemed profession. I worked with doctors most of my career and most of them were very, very good and noble but when they were bad they were horrid! Nesme and Zuinaga are fortunately that horrid minority.

Daisyinjay, I love yur Croce homage and especially your comparison of Jero to Darcy. Darcy is also one of my all time favorite make-overs from arrogant bastardo to deep feeling hero.
 

I guess we couldn't expect Roberta to return to the light in one night of incarceration but she is such a big disappointmet that she still wants to harm the noble Renata with one more turn of the knife she has stabbed into her sister's heart. Nasty. Let's hope that Selene gets disgusted again because she is the only other person that knows the whole Roberta story, right? Diego could help her bring old Berta down too.

I am totally content with the divine booty call that Jero and Renata answered with such joy. They needed it and most of all WE needed it.

The blurred preview has us all on the edge of our seat for tonight's episode to see WHO WAS HIT. I watched twice and couldn't figure it out either. Clever preview editing indeed.
 

Thanks a lot Daisy, I appreciate it.

Of course the Daaahhhleks ain’t got nothing on Fina, she would scare them! LOL

Yeah, umm… about the wardrobe…casual is casual and maybe for Ensenada, Nata’s sartorial eloquence with a style almost her own (I’m just quoting all things Great Britain today) would be almost ok, but still. I usually like her Baja style, boots and all, but her garb yesterday was tragic. I got confused with everything she was wearing. Just sayin’….
 

Of course the Daaahhhleks ain’t got nothing on Fina, she would scare them! LOL

You made my day!! Priceless!

(Hopefully someone somehow gets to "EX-ter-mi-nate! her)
 

Awwww thank y'all, NOK, Cap'n Sylvia, JudyB, rubycantu, Star you share a birthday with my Leo little brother!, Valeena, Robey, Cheryl: I can't believe it, that is the very phrase I usually use to describe birthdays: another trip around the sun! I also have a theory that the reason some of us lose a little height with age is that we get just a wee bit worn down by all the star dust we fly through on that trip!

And let's see, was it Robey that said Roberta needs to think about Fina being gone all day and coming home in a cheap, tacky, shirt! Yes! She really made a point of noting that: let's hope it figures in a sepia-toned rewind in Berta's little mind!

Lila
 

Lila: "And let's see, was it Robey that said Roberta needs to think about Fina being gone all day and coming home in a cheap, tacky, shirt! " Wasn't me. I think it was Julia. I missed that ep (after waiting months for the new Sylvia Navarro TN, I didn't know it had started until we were nine eps in!)
 

A huge welcome to Telenovera in AZ. Thanks for joining!

Valeena, you must be very busy! I'm excited for your move and am sending Miguel good job vibes in his quest for employment. Just think, you will likely be the first of us to actually experience the region that we have all grown to adore.

KC and the Sunshine Band 8-track? Really? What a hoot!
 

I was flipping through an Avon catalogue and found a model wearing her eye makeup like Berta. Not the same colors, but the, very noticibly, application of dark shadow on the outer third of the eye. Must be the style now.

Robey
 

I'll echo the sentiments of others and declare a very heartfelt thank you Marta for a wonderful recap. I am amazed and greatful for the generosity of all you recappers. Happy Birthday Lila!!! Wow, this TN is really delivering. Loved the mini-reconciliation of the two leads. Yes, we all know it won't last because Jero still needs major character development. I'm glad that Kari is no longer a prisoner in her home, but wouldn't it have been ironic if she were still there when her husband got arrested. Then who would he scream at to let him out. Rot in jail bastardo!! I think the modified pre-nup and Fina's lying about her tumor will now force Fina to show her true colors. Eagerly awaiting tonight's episode.
Tasha
 

Valeena, good luck in your move and Miguel's job success. I got a big smile at your memories of finding things after a move or not... I have a great moment of a visitation: went like this. I moved from the Boston area to Los Angeles at the end of 2000. in the next year and a half I moved three times and after 3 yrs moved to NM. When I got Willa the following winter, I found a tiny mouse on the garage floor, tiny furry toy mouse about 2 inches long. It had bleonged to my 20+ year old cat Zeby who had died just before I left LA. I felt like he sent a toy to puppy Willa.
 

Valeena: Oh my...wouldn't I LOVE to have the Daleks confront Ugly Malafina of the Crooked Mouth! Wouldn't you just love to hear them say: EXTERMINATE! (in the the way that only they can!!)

Cheryl: How I envy (in a good way) all of the marvelous experiences you enjoy there in Santa Fe! Is that Dictionary you mention available for purchase? I would love to know.

Also...love your mouse/cat gift story. Just love it as it reminds me of my own little kitties. :))

Susanita
 

First Roberta ALMOST tells the truth, and then she ALMOST figures out the whole truth about Rafael. So close to redemption, Roberta. So close.

And could they please leave that poor tree alone from now on? It's suffered enough indignities for these people.
 

Thanks, Tasha! Can't wait for tomorrow's cap, this ep is a good'n'!

Lila
 

Somewhat OT, but need some help. I have to travel a great deal in my professional work and do not always have access to Univision on hotel telly.

If I were to get Netflix, would I have access to any of the current TN that are running on Uni?

Daily Motion is doable, but those adverts drive me crackers!

Your thoughts would be most appreciated. As of this evening, I can only get Telemundo on the hotel telly and will have to resort to Daily Motion.

Gracias!

Susanita
 

Susanita, this doesn't exactly answer your question, but when I have had to watch episodes on Daily Motion I do not get the adverts. I do a search on "CMESDET capitulo ___".

I just checked for tonight's episode, cap 82, and it is in 4 parts on Daily Motion:
Here is Part 1 of 4
Here is Part 2 of 4
Here is Part 3 of 4
Here is Part 4 of 4

I hope these do not have adverts and work for you.
 

Cap'n Sylvia: AMIGA!!! Muchisimas gracias!!! I'll let you know how it goes. I've got to feel like I am watching along with the rest of the 'gang'!

Susanita
 

I hope it works out, fingers crossed. CME starts for me in six minutes...
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder