Thursday, February 16, 2012

La Que No Podía Amar #37 SUPPLEMENTAL Wednesday 2/15/12 Last 15 minutes Rohell Fangirl Screencap Edition

PLEASE NOTE: Sara's full, real, genuine recap of Cap 37 is here. This is a merely screencap-heavy supplemental edition. Not meant to replace the real thing. Go read Sara's recap first, if you haven't already.

The Rohell Fangirl Screencap Edition. LQNPA Feb 15, 2012, Cap 37: Supplemental materials

Let's do a quickie review of any suitable fangirly moments from earlier in the episode. Because you know, since I'm already here, with my screencapping tools at the ready.

Cupcake talking about her idiot brother and his abysmal handling of life.

Rohell: "It's better not to meddle in your brother's life." Cupcake: "Oh, like you don't meddle in your sister's life?" Gotcha!

She's not entirely convinced of his reasons for withholding Sinthia's inheritance . . .

... but he's got other things to discuss as well.
Sinthia and Gus are getting along. (Gratuitous Sinthia shot.)

Oh he with the beautiful eyelashes (Gratuitous Gus shot.)

Rohell's also brought a copy of the contract so she can review it at her leisure.

And he shamelessly hints that he'd like a goodnight kiss, by puckering up.

Cupcake doesn't hesitate to comply.

In the morning, Cupcake oversleeps because she's been thinking of the Darn Shell Necklace. She greets Rohell at the breakfast table.

She's been thinking of the necklace, she says. Rohell seems to freeze in place and holds his breath for a moment.
He gulps nervously as he stares at the thing dangled in front of him.

She says she'll put the past behind her, and that means the Darn Shell Necklace. "Gracias, mi amor" he says enthusiastically, and some hand-kissing commences.

And more besos, naturally.

It's nighttime, and Maria rushes in to tell Cupcake that Rohell wants to see her on the terrace. Cupcake can't figure it out—Rohell's been missing all day! But she goes to the terrace to see what's up.

The whole place is lit up with candles, there is slow mariachi music playing. Cupcake smiles broadly and with delight.

And there's Rohell waiting for her with the band behind him. He makes a shrugging gesture with his hands, as if to say, "Well, here I am, what else was I gonna do?" Cupcake (and most of the female portion of Viewerville) melts.

*Sigh*

He approaches her, takes off his hat, takes her hand and we get more hand-kissing.

Cupcake is deeply touched.

As he looks up adoringly at her.

The long, lingering, loving looks go on, and on, and on, but most of Viewerville isn't complaining.

We go into dimple overload with the pouring of the champagne.

"Cheers!" His cup runneth over with love and happiness.

He surprises her with a new, special ring.

She'll consider this new ring the one that really matters, because it was given with love, not because of the contract.

She leans in to give him a kiss, which seems to profoundly move him.

And another kiss initiated by her. Again, his cup runneth over with happiness.

And they really get down to the business of kissing, as the "Corre!" song starts playing and it's the end of the episode!

END OF EPISODE!!!

MORE SUPPLEMENTAL FANGIRLISHNESS: As some of you may know, I like to dabble in video editing and like to make "fan videos." (You'll find a ton of fan videos for telenovelas on YouTube, but FAIR WARNING, do NOT look for any fan videos for LQNPA because there are tons of spoilers!)

Anyway, I made a fan video for this show a while ago, but couldn't show it until now, due to spoilers. But now you've seen enough of the show and it's (mostly) safe for you to see the video if you like. (There are a couple of clips that are from episodes that are yet to come, but they are "Rohell and AP getting along" clips—possibly minor spoilers, but in my opinion nothing profound. But you have been warned, and if you want no trace of spoilers, then avoid this video!)

I uploaded a copy of the video to Vimeo, so you can view it streaming online: http://vimeo.com/36888552

The video is called "Dare You To Move" (song by Switchfoot) and it's mostly a Rohell/AP video and I make no apologies for how corny and fangirly I am! LOL.

A download for the video is here: http://floatingblue.com/telenovela-clips/LQNPA/video/  It's an MP4 file, which can be played on the iPod or in your media player (like Quicktime, VLC Player, or Windows 7 version of Windows Media Player).

(I also have this video on YouTube, but like I have said, there are so, SO many spoilers for LQNPA on YouTube so I didn't want to link to my video there. Besides, I had to flop the video—mirror image—in order to prevent the video from being detected by Televisa and pulled.)

Labels:


Comments:
Omigosh! Thank you!!!! I just really felt that serenade should be preserved with screencaps.

I guess I could have also used the alternate title "SQUEEEEE!!!!" or "Yeah, I'm a Fagirl. You got a problem with that?"
 

Yay! I'm glad you liked it, it was fun to do! :D
 

This was great, Elvira, thank you for your extra work.
We are certainly seeing a huge anvil being placed precariously on the rafter-beams. Yikes. And AP looks prettttty upset in the advances...Run, run, run, heart.
 

Elvira, your fan video is brilliant. Great execution of all details. I really enjoyed this.
 

Thank you Elvira for the great video of Rohell and the Cupcake. It tells their romantic story so well. Awesome.
 

Thank you, thank you ladies, I'm glad you liked the video. I hope to make more (when I get more episodes in HD and process them for editing!).
 

Great job. Love the images, especially since my TV picture is so dark. Looking forward to more.
 

Thanks Fangirl! Loved it all, captured sweet and sexy and I didn't want it to end. More please!!
 

I thought of you Elvira after this episode aired. I was so happy I did the happy dance all through my room. The dimpled duo were just awesome and when she initiated the kiss *sighs*. This episode took me to fangirl heaven. Going to check out your video now.
 

That video was excellent Elvira and the song is perfect for Rog. Great job.
 

Very nice video Elvira! I had seen it in youtube but I didn't know it was yours. You are very talented!

Jarocha
 

Elvira, thanks for all the beautiful pictures of our dimpled couple. I'm sure we will need these pictures to sustain us in the rough times that are sure to come.

I loved the video as well. You are amazing.
 

Elvira, terrific. Rogellio with his hair smooth down on the sides like that look so adorable and earnest. Too bad it looks like soon all RoHELLio will break loose. Nice gratuitous Gustavo shot.
 

Dimples must be a trend these days. I just fast-forwarded through last night's award show to see whatever was worth watching, and I noticed dimples on Espinoza Paz and Prince Royce. I may or may not be able to post this because I may not be able to prove I'm not a robot. I have no idea what this says. Wish me luck!
 

I just got around to watching the video. SQUEEEEE!!!! It was awesome!
 

Wow, thank you so much, everyone! I'm glad you liked the screencaps and the video! :D
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder