Thursday, March 08, 2012

La Que No Podía Amar #51 Screencaps Wednesday 3/7/12

(EDIT) Note: For some reason, only my two LQNPA posts appear on the main page. For those who are lost and want to go to the other recaps, here are the links to the latest episodes:
Una Familia Con Suerte: Click me
El Talisman: Click me
Heads up about Abismo de Pasion: Click me


These are only screencaps. For the actual recap, go to http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/2012/03/lqnpa-la-que-no-podia-amar-3-7-12-cap.html



Wake up, dammit!



Fear the whip!


Rogelio, I'll be your bit*h...I mean servant. I mean slave. I mean...everything

You're pathetic!

Sitting on my knees like a fool

ZAPP! Hair flies!





Awkward finger threatening

Lala Milk. Product placing too much?

Wow, they kinda have similar poses, it's as if they were...sisters!


There goes my magnificent plan. Gee, thanks Ana Paula!

A question Rogelio wouldn't want to answer...



Do you really think I am that bad?


CATFIGHT!

Ana Paula, you're prettier when you keep your mouth shut!

You think I don't deserve a shot at her love?




Dany, what are you hiding? Remember, don't bulls**t with the bullsh***er

I didn't kill her boyfriend!


Please, Dany, fall for the puppy eyes!


Paula, I miss you so much!

No money? Right, we'll see about that!

Girl, I thought you learned something from me all these years!

Ooups, sorry!




Stinkeye alert!


He with the broken heart!






Can we have some privacy, please?

Not while I'm around!


Live in a tiny house? No, thanks!

QTH are you doing here?

Coffee?

O Ana Paula, where art thou?


He's so happy and relieved to know that she's ok. However, what she did was not ok.


Yay! Baby come back!

S**t, where did you get those from? Impactada

WTF is this, Ana Paula?

Gus, please don't become a hysterical boyfriend!

A house and 2 x monthly pension? I'll have it, thank you!

Stop getting on Rogelio's nerves.

Yay! He knows where she is!

Damn you, kid! These rings were supposed to be buried like a seashell in the sand

AP did dirty things with her boyfriend. Impactado

Nanny, I'm going after my wife!

OMG Rogelio found Ana Paula. Impactado

Miguel's best impactado face when he's not sober

Nice arms! Just sayin'...

It has been a good day for aunt Rosy

This got nothin' on the Hacienda del Fuerte

Chocolate! Yummy!


You might want to close that mouth, dear. You know what they say about the flies

Hottie Hugo at your service!

Efrain, don't f**k with the boss!

Ana Paula is coming back! Hip hip hurray!


Ana Paula and him will be together soon! Yay!


Oh Ana Paula! How he misses her!

All three giving auntie 'the look'

Condolences, Elsa and Vanesa!

My legs are immune to your charm!

Labels:


Comments:
Hey what has happened to the website? I can only pull up this current screencap of LQNPA?? Where is Familia?
 

They probably don't appear on the first page, because my posts are long. The familia recap is here:

Click me
 

Do you have the link to El Talisman too? Thanks!
 

Rosemary: El Talisman Link is right here:

Click me
 

Thanks!
 

Alexandra, love your photo version.

Ann-NYC
 

"My legs are immune to your charm." LOL! Love it! Your screencaps are a delight. Thanks!
 

I would love your screen caps if there were just a few of them so the other recaps are not blocked. Thanks for thinking of others.
 

I like the part where she postes the part

What the f*** is this AP

She is so funny You should be a comedian like Key and Peele. Or Kevin Heart Laugh at my pain.
 

I'm sorry, Cheryl, I edited the message so that everybody can see where the other recaps are. Although you can find them when you click on the left side of the website too, where every show is linked too.

Thanks everyone
 

Yeah, sometimes we screencappers get carried away with our enthusiasm! It happened to me with the LQNPA Boda reap. In the future we'll always be careful to post links to the most recent recaps for other shows, so everyone can easily get to them. That seems to be a good solution. It would be a pity to have to hold back on our enthusiastic screencapping when we can still make sure the recaps for other shows are accessible (by adding the links manually and in a conspicuous spot at the top of the page).
 

"Boda recap" recap, not "reap." LOL. Oy, I always wish we could edit our posts!
 

A. - You go the whole story in recaps and funny comments!

A note from the NYT Business section today on novela production in Miami. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/09/business/media/telenovelas-popularity-brings-business-to-florida.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1&hpw
 

@Anonymous, @Traveling lady, @Ann-NYC - Much appreciated, thank you :D!

@CherylNewMex: Also wanted to add that I didn't know the other messages would disappear from the top page, please don't be so harsh on me. It wasn't my intention to be in the spotlight.

@Elvira - Yes indeed. It also hurts when the telenovela is filled with hotties, lol. And I actually tried not to add too many. I added the links on top, so that everybody can go to the pages they want, although you can do that too if you click on the left on the name of the show. You'll be taken to its news feed, even though the newest recaps don't always show up there immediately. And yes, I wish we could edit our comments, instead of adding new ones and sounding like someone who writes too much.
 

And of course, I DIDN'T MEAN YOU, but me. I write too much lol. See, we could use an edit button
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder