Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Abismo de pasión #62 6/6/12: LOVE STINKS!! sorry but can't come up with a better way to reflect frustration.




Recap by Marta Ivett



Refritos:
II repeats her story to Loopy, that Alfie’s threats are true and started long ago… and that she accepted money from Alfie in exchange for leaving La Ermita… she is repentant but she is now back to try to get close to her son… why tell me all this now?... I want you to know that I want to get my son back. Need to ask you a favor, don’t tell anyone you saw me, cannot let Alfie find out I am here in La Ermita, she might fulfill her threat… she leaves padre very pensive…
Elisa and Carmeana argue… and Augusto arrives, not in mood to hear more arguments… Carmeana questions Elisa in front of Augie if Paolo was forcing the kiss on her. Yeah he was…  Carmeana tells Augie she was defending Elisa from the loser Paolo… Augie not really buying what she is selling… what interest could I have in a loser like Paolo?… Don’t know. You tell me! The problem is not only Elisa and Kenya know about this, your deals with Paolo are public knowledge…
Lo Nuevo:
Heard it from a friend who… heard it from a friend who… heard it from another you’ve been messing around…
Continuing with scene at Castanon foyer… whoever it was that told you, they lied… pleeezzz! I know I have not been the ideal husband. I am even willing to set you free to do with your life as you please… but I love you. loved you all my life, it is so unfair that you doubt me, and yes you have not been a good husband, and I have suffered through it all. Don’t you think I could have left you long ago?  … Carmeana leaves in a huff and Elisa tells Augie she is sorry she might have caused this hard moment... wait, Elisa! need to talk to you about something else.
Ramona senses Bad vibes all over II…
II walks through town, Ramona sees her with a very suspicious face… Ramona goes to see Padre Loopy… Who is that woman who just left the church?... Ingrid Navarro… then she is Gael’s mom?... how do you know that?... he came by last night asking If I knew her… why … cause he wanted to see if I knew who is his dad. And now that I see her, I know she has been hanging with Gabino M. That woman is not to be trusted… who knows. That woman Ingrid says she was forced to do unimaginable things.
Don’t tell me you love me! Don’t tell me, I don’t wanna know!!... (THERE!! that’s what WE ALL SAY!!)
Elisa and Augie argue about her deal with Alfie… he says she can’t do away with what she got from her mother. I thank you for what you did. But my position on the dam situation has not changed. … I still can’t understand what is your motive behind your animosity(or flat out death-curse?) with Dam. but you are capable of even hurting him again…. You go ahead and think what you want.
Don’t think you are ALL THAT… btw, what’s your beef with my sisteh?…
Augie goes to visit Gael. Gives him a happy thank you hug for what Gael did to keep his fields going… Glad you came back to work with me. Missed you while you were gone. … I did not come back to work for you, I  was only lending a hand while you were not around…. Why didn’t you tell me Kenya and you were siblings? … I did not know. You seem very interested in what happens with Kenya. … why don’t you stay until the end of the harvest and help me sell my lands?... why??... because I need to help Elisa repay the debt she has signed with Alfie… what debt?... you did not know what Elisa agreed with Alfie?... no, but now you can tell me about it!
Where do broken hearts go?... can they find their way home?
Gab calls Carmeana… tells her Paolo has the blues because she left him… but don’t worry I understand Paolo is no pot of gold catch like Rosendo… (Carmeana has to hang up because Elisa comes over).
Later Elisa catches Carmeana in kitchen… don’t know if your story is true, but I do know your life with my father has not been easy. Maybe you should consider his offer… I know you want me to leave this house, but you won’t get it so easy. The one that will leave will not be me, but you.
And Alfie wanted to keep the secret?... too many folks on the pro-ElisaDam team…
Lucio goes to Arango hacienda… came to see Damian… he called for me to come over. Alfie is not happy but Dam comes over to confirm he wanted to talk to Lucio… Lucio wastes no time and tells Dam the works at Elisa’s hacienda stopped by orders of your mother.  Alfie can’t deny it. Of course you don’t think I would continue supporting her project. Those lands are almost mine, anyway. (woopsie, Alfie! A little slip of the tongue?) Dam catches that and is interested in the story. Alfie is honest telling Dam since Elisa won’t be able to repay the loan, those lands will be mine. And you won’t be able to do anything about it. The owner of the procesadora is me, and until I die you won’t be able to outrank me.
Don’t try running from your destiny…
Gael is arguing with Elisa about same thing… not only she signed off her lands, Gael digs out of Elisa that she also promised she would leave Damian. Gael is doubtful she will be able to if she still loves Dam. Elisa says will have to, even against herself. Gael says Dam will find out and will not allow it. Elisa says Gael or Lolita are the only ones that know about the ‘giving up Dam’ part of the deal. So if Dam finds out she will know it was them.
If it comes back to you its yours…
At hacienda, Flo is looking for Dam in his room and asks Tonita where Dam is, Flo is not happy to know Dam went to see Elisa. Tonita smiles as Flo leaves mad. Flo runs right to Alfie’s room to tattle at her. Alfie already knows Dam would go right to Elisa.  Alfie tells Flo take a chill pill. If Dam went to see Elisa, then the situation between them will be settled for good, and you can start planning your wedding again.
Dam arrives at Castanon manor, Lolita happy to see him…  Elisa is with Gael… ok will say hi to him too.
Come back after lunch, will ya?...
Horacio also arrives, Lolita says not a good time… pushes him right  back out…
(guess this new arrival slightly delayed Lolita from letting Elisa and Gael know Dam was here)
Ok the most ridiculous scene … in more ways than one…
Dam walks right into Elisa and Gael sitting at the kitchen table… I was dying to see you my love… (she is frozen, he notices)… D: what is wrong? Are you not glad to see me?... E: its not that, I was not expecting to see you here. ..G: I will go now… E: Don’t go!... D:besides wanting to see you I wanted to say I found out about the works stopped at your lands, but don’t worry I will take care of that… E: you don’t have to worry about it, we decided to not have any more deals with Arango procesadora… D: We?... (Elisa by now is standing by Gael, holds Gael’s hand and makes Dam believe Gael and her are an item now).. Elisa tells Dam while Gael was away she realized she missed Gael much more than she thought she would … Gael is very silent and stares at Dam, but is not quite all sold on the whole idea… Dam is in disbelief… Elisa has to kiss Gael for Dam to buy it. Dam very impactado.
After commercial…
Back to the awkward scene in kitchen, part II… Dam is mad, crying, throws crutches… D: why do you do this to me, Elisa? why?? … G: I can explain… D to G: shut up!!... D to E: you told me you would marry me!! You were going to marry me!!... E: I never loved you. you were more an obsession. Good thing I realized in time… D: I am sorry to find out my mother was right about you all along…(OUCH!!!). G: Be careful what you say because I won’t let you insult her again!… D: my friend Gael! My soul friend! You don’t know how much I curse the fact that you saved my life!... (Dam leaves broken)… G: you were very hard with him, you did not have to treat him like that… E: I know, but I had to make Dam get disillusioned of me. I am sorry… (she is too upset and leaves)asf  G: come back chamaca! what do you mean I am sorry?...
The Que pasa in La Ermita headline of the week:
GG is at her daughter’s job, along with II, they are gossiping about what Elisa did to the Arango’s… Don Augusto stopped the wedding by shooting his shotgun at Dam at the wedding… Gael saved his life, donating his blood… the girl who was going to marry Dam, Flo, came back to care for him… Sabrina says she feels sorry for Gael the most, its no secret he has always had the hots for Elisa…
Awkward!... poor Maru…
At Procesadora, Lucio and Maru greet each other… Lucio came to ask a favor, a copy of the contract Elisa signed with the procesadora.  This could cause you trouble.. Maru is not worried about that, but Gabino arrives just in time… puts Maru on the spot telling Lucio Maru has always had the hots for him.
Lucio yells at Gabino to shut his mouth or I will!... Lucio ignores what he just heard and asks Maru not to worry. Maru is very embarrassed and excuses herself.
I kissed a Gerd and I liked it!...
Kenya is thinking of Augusto’s kiss… she is smiling, seems she is feeling things for him too. Door knock. It is II…. Were you expecting a ghost?... what did you come for?... did you think about what we talked about the other day?... there is nothing to think about… About Damian as a potential catch… Dam is in love with Elisa, there is nothing to look for there… if you don’t hurry, that little pest Flo will get him first.
You would do Gael a favor… don’t be hypocrite, all you want from Gael is his inheritance… all I expect is that you are not seeing that broke loser of Augusto..
I got your number… and it is coming up soon…
Gabino finds Ramona in his office… whats up brujita?… I came to talk to you. Many years ago I warned you that your day would come. And I came to tell you that your end is near. Ingrid is your undertaker. She will make you pay for everything you have done… no one can escape their destiny. And remember, you are damned/cursed.
The truth hurts… didn’t you know?
At Dr Tovar’s consultorio, GG arrives looking for DrT. He’s not there, she will wait. Paloma tries to tell GG a piece of her mind about not trusting her husband, one of the most honest men in town. GG doesn’t want to hear it but Pal still says her peace.
Starting over is a hard thing to do…
DrT comes out, Gg goes in to talk to him, why didn’t you come back home with the kids? … not sure I should come back. Maybe we should think about whether we do want to stay together, not really convinced you really want that. Ever since we split we have had nothing but trouble, at least now we are talking, that Is a good start. Try to understand the kids. I promise I will try.
Poor pitiful me… what’s love got to do with me?
Elisa tells Lolita she split with Dam. Dam will never forgive me for making him think I love Gael. He saw us kissing. Dam will never forgive me. Surely he now thinks like his mom, that I am the worst of women.
Kenya finds Dam in town benches… she wants to talk but he is not in mood… nothing you can do for me.
Kenya is not so convinced to stay out of it, from her facial expression.. or is she thinking her mom is right?
You wanted to play the invisible woman?...
Gabino returns to blue house.. have you talked to Ramona? The old witch that hit me on head!.. I have seen her a couple times. Why?. I ran into her on my way to church. I went to tell Loopy about Alfie’s threat, Gael would have told him he saw me anyway… Gabino is not happy with II’s ‘brilliant’ ideas. You stroll through the whole town and when Alfie finds out you are in La Ermita I will pay the broken dishes. … Then if it bothers you so much that I get around, go see what you can do.
Sorry, sis, can we talk later?
Kenya finds Gael at rectory… did you argue with Dam?. Let me guess, its about Elisa, right?... All I can tell you is that Dam and Elisa split and this time it is for good.. but I don’t feel like talking now. Can we do it later?... ok I will be back later and don’t forget you can count on me.
Friends worry about friends…
Lolita and Paloma worry about Elisa… Lolita tells Paloma Elisa split with Dam… Paloma worried. Lolita says not good time to talk to her. come back tomorrow… ok but tell her I came by. … sure.
Loopy.. you are now in the twilight zone…
Loopy visits Alfie… came to find out how is Dam… suppose well, he went out not sure where… good. I thank God that Gael came back just in time. Btw, I still find it strange that they both have same blood type. .. you can’t avoid it sis, you don’t like the fact that Gael saved your son. Why have you always hated him? Since they were kids… you are imagining things, Loopy… (Dam gets home but is not in mood to talk to either, goes on to his room, not in good mood)… who is this? This is not my Dam! He is acting real strange. You really don’t know where he went?... I am not sure, I think to see Elisa, why don’t you talk to him to see if he will tell you what is wrong?... Loopy runs to catch Dam but Dam gets flat angry at Loopy, surely you know about Elisa and Gael. OR didn’t you know they are in love? … what are you talking about?... they both told me. Elisa told me flat out that the one she loved was Gael. And to show me, she kissed him in front of me. … wait, we have to talk!... leave me alone, you better go give your blessing to Elisa and Gael!.. (Loopy totally clueless/confused at what he just heard)
Hey, can we do that again? But let me go talk to your daughter first.
Nighttime… Augie is pacing pretty wasted around his house… now switching to lemonade?... door bell rings.  (boy pretty horse sculpture on coffee table… a bit more lighted than usual).. its Kenya… I did not come to reprieve about today’s kiss… I promise it won’t happen again…  I won’t ask for apology for something I did not dislike… (gets close to his ear) the kiss I liked very much… Carmina comes to confront them… Kenya says she came to see Elisa, and is invited in by Augie right on Carmeana’s face.. Carmenana confronts Augie who says ‘you have no reason to reprieve after the kiss with Paolo.’
What love triangle games are you getting into now?
Gael remembers the kiss with Elisa and smiles… Loopy arrives very concerned about what he heard… what was that I heard from Dam?.. .yes it was true… and you tell me with that calm face?... I am not calm! I feel real bad. It is true, Dam saw me and Elisa kissing, but that does not mean she loves me… and what does all that mean then ?... I can’t tell you and don’t insist… I won’t insist but I have to say I don’t agree with that game!. Surely you are so glad that they split  and now … I am not that type who enjoys the suffering of others!.. That Elisa kissed me means nothing, because even if it breaks my heart to admit it, the only one Elisa loves and will  always love is Dam!!
LOVE STINKS!!... even when dressed up with a mariachi serenade…
Kenya talks to Elisa and seeing her cry, she realizes it is true that she split with Dam… Yes, and this time it is for good. My story with Dam Arango is over for good… (they hear a serenade) … It is Dam!! The song is ‘Ella’ by JAJ. Dam is confronted by Augie with the shotgun in hand, Carmeana and Lolita are very scared, Dam says don’t worry, what I came to do is very brief. Yells: Elisa C! you are the worst that has happened in my life!!
Previews:
 Elisa very afraid of her dad facing Dam with shotgun… this time I will kill you! (some comes running out)
 

Labels:


Comments:
Marta, I love your song lyrics. OMG sisteh you are brilliant! I am always in awe of you but tonight, my awe is in awe. I proudly bow to the High Priestess of Cool. (That would be you!)

OK, back to reading the recap, and I haven't even watched the episode yet. Twenty more minutes before it airs.
 

Thank you for your recap.

I had to turn this one off.

I don't know if it was the stupidity of it all (Elisa giving Dam the brush off) or what, but I felt such frustration at plot device that I had to turn the darn TV off!

Too much stupidity...just too much darn stupidity and too much STINKING crying from Elisa! The crying is getting so old...so VERY OLD!

I can't even express how fed up I am with the whole thing.

Thank you to the recappers (and especially tonight's recapper!) for having to put up with so much stupidity.

Right. It's just a story, but does the same old tired plot line ALWAYS have to be used?!
 

Marta, awesome recap! Wow you were on fire; I guess that's what comes from burning the candle at both ends.

Anon, yes they seem to rehash these same frustrating plot devices over and over. It is infuriating and insults our intelligence. I think it is because the poor writers have to churn these things out so very quickly, but that's only a guess.

GAH!!! Sara, thanks for the heads up. I might have punched through the TV screen tonight.

I hated The Most Ridiculous Scene, but the background music in The Most Ridiculous Scene was cool. Elisa was very unfair to both Dam and Gael. I think she is on my s**t list this week.

Bwahahaha! Begona had cling wrap on her head! Do they really do that in beauty parlors? I wouldn't know since I cut my own hair with sewing shears. (Head hung in shame.)

That said, aw shucks, the Tovars were kind of sweet tonight. Will this TN be an advocate of good communication being part of a good marriage? It's inconceivable!

OMG I loved Ramona's warning to Gabino! Dang that woman is tough. She really knew where to stick it to him. I want her to be my best friend, or any sort of friend. But definitely NOT my enemy.

I notice that Carmina continues to limp. Poor Sabine must still be suffering from her physical ailments. Props to her for hanging in there.

Thanks Marta! You made a frustrating episode as fun as it could be.
 

Ditto what Sylvia said. This episode blows the frustration level of Monday out of the water, but your wit and commentary helped take the edge off.

I am very, very mad at Elisa. She knows how Gael feels about her and what she did last night was just cruel. To both Gael and Dam. Dam Stupid should have an inkling,though. He knows how much his mother want them apart. Can he not figure this out??

Ramona is da bomb. I love,love,love the way she kind of popped Gab's chin like "dude I am talking and you will listen."
 

Thanks so much Marta for knocking this out so quickly. This episode was indeed frustrating, but I was glad that they didn't play the scene as Dam jumping to conclusions just because Elisa says she loves Gael. She followed through and showed him by making out with Gael right in front of him! And then Gael confirms it. I would be royally p*ssed too. Both Elisa and Gael are on my sh*t list today. (Sorry Gael lovers. I'm one of you, but Gael did not have to go along with this plan. Plus, he enjoyed that kiss too much.)

I laughed out loud when instead of sweet words to accompany the serenade he brought, Dam yelled out that Elisa is the WORST thing that has happened to him in his life. LOL! Looking forward to seeing that bit again this evening.
 

Thank you Marta. Bless you for making it thru this and trying to put some humor to the whole mess.

My reactions last night?

Seriously? WTH? How could she do that? Great, you dig a hole and drag your "friends" right into with you? Is this the same smart little girl we had at the beginning of this thing? I'm sorry-- yeah that helps a lot. Padre--shut up. You should know Gael better than that! When is this over?

So as you can tell, didn't love it last night. It's morning and I'm still pithed that Elisa pulled Gael into this horror and not only took advantage AGAIN of knowing how he feels about her, but did a nice little tap dance on his heart planting that kiss. She needed to blow Dam off, she had a whole day of brooding and weeping to figure out exactly what to say.

And boy, did Alfi show her true ugly colors last night to both her brother and her son. Line her and Irritating up and go get one of those Ford 150's they love in town and hit the pedal.


Bright spot--Ramona. Needed someone with the voice of reason last night.

We need to rename this show "Volcar sobre Gael" ( hope I got that right - Dump on Gael. No matter what happens to anyone, he comes out on the short end! Gees.)Hopefully I don't bite someone's head off at work today. Be hard to explain it's because I want to strangle a TN character with pouty little lips and big boobs.
 

Thanks, Marta.

Do the actors ever get to question these ridiculous about-faces in their characters? I just don't get what Elisa is doing now. She signs a deal with the devil that demands she give up the man she loves with a guarantee of losing her land, bails her monstrously abusive father out of jail, and drags his innocent half-brother into a horrible attempt at deception.

How is Damian not seeing that the Botox Queen is manipulating the situation?

Ingrid is really skeeving me now, almost more than the Assgusto/Kenia kiss. Kenia can make herself useful here trying to knock some sense about Elisa into this jerk.
 

Marta: This was excellent. One of my (many) favorite lines was: "LOVE STINKS!!... even when dressed up with a mariachi serenade". Your recaps are always juicy with your humor and insight adding just the right spices.

I was cheering when Ramona warned Gab the devil is about to get his due. I don't know how she manages to look so commanding and dignified while sporting an old straw hat riddled with holes, but she does it in grand style. Far and away an amazing character (and actress).

Sylvia, I agree that Elisa is not only being unfair to herself, but to almost everyone who loves and cares about her. It makes no sense that she accepted Alfie's offer, out of character and out of her mind. And of course, once Paloma hears the story, she will lose her best friend as well.

I like Kenia although what she can possibly see in Auggie defies any and all logic.

Surprised (but delighted) by the serenade. Dam's giving it one last chance! Although as Carlos said yesterday, take that man's gun. Please.

Thanks again Marta!

Diana
 

One thing in crazy-Augie's favor, he intends to sell his lands after the harvest to pay off the debt so that Elisa won't lose her lands to Alfie. I thought that was good of him.
 

Thank you for the recap. Can't say I loved it because of all the crap but you at least made it bearable and gave me some chuckles.

I don't know what the whole Kenia/Augusto story is supposed to accomplish. I have pretty much written her off as dying.

I think Gael should just cave and tell Dam everything he knows. Of course that is not going to happen soon. but I can dream right?

Dave
 

one tiny typo...
Gael is not happy with II’s ‘brilliant’ ideas.
should be 'Gabino is not happy with II’s ‘brilliant’ ideas.
 

Love, love, love the big ol' doom-blanket Ramona threw over Gabino. "Ingrid is your undertaker." Mwahaha!

I started watching this TN for Raquel Olmedo and René Casados, and I haven't been disappointed...in THEM.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

I probably said this in a discussion last year, but I would be embarrassed to death at having mariachis below my window, never mind that I love that music.

As for the worst think in his life, Damian should look in his own home.
 

I've decided this story is really about Assgusto and Elisa finding each other again as father and daughter - healing the wounds that so many other toxic folks have deliberately created. Forget any romantic story.

Still, I couldn't bear to watch last night. I can't handle Elisa's poor little me crying self-sacrificing act. It's partly Angelique's pursed lips while she's suffering.

Have to say, though, that the "hate serenade" from Damián was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I wonder if cruelly jilted lovers actually do such a thing in Mexico. If so, that's quite an awesome tradition LOL!

Thanks, Marta, for so many great lines in your recap to help lighten the frustration.
 

As for the worst think in his life, Damian should look in his own home.
amen to that, UA!!
 

Audrey, typical serenade songs in Mex (and Colombia LOL!!) range from romantic I love you's, spite I hate you's (Ella, Yo, etc), i lost my bubu and its my fault blues (e.g. barca de oro), and everything in between, even la Cucaracha... so i would not be surprised the whole range of feelings is included and well represented in mariachi serenade songs.
 

Marta, just wonderful! Girl, you are sooooo DEPENDABLE! I get a kick visualizing you doing the recap, tending your daughter, in a room filled with boxes or just plain empty with a rigged up TV! You are the greatest! Thanks, I love the song titles too!

Vivi: “One thing in crazy-Augie's favor, he intends to sell his lands after the harvest to pay off the debt so that Elisa won't lose her lands to Alfie. I thought that was good of him.” What is really good of him is not using the scientific (fake) DNA evidence to claim half (1/3) of the Arango estate, after all, in his mind, Elisa is an Arango! Why would he have to pay Alfonsina back when they own the place! ha Yes, he DOES need to put the shotgun down! Thanks for the shipment of paper bags EJ, we’ve going to need lots before it’s all over!

Where o where are the writers taking Kenia? I get nervous watching her because the only way she can change her life is getting rid of the influences of her true grifter for a mother. It is just so hard to figure out her thinking.

Ditto everything that everyone has said about Elisa. There was a certain cold cruelty in the way she did it too. She took out three birds with one shot, Gael, Dam and Paloma. I must say that is the first time I’ve seen a galan sing a “hateful” (?) song with Mariachis, although I was totally in Dam’s favor!

When is Padre Lupe going to completely wake up! He has so much information under that beat up old straw hat!
 

Stuff we learned in last night's episode:

We learned Sabrina is fine with gossip, as long as it doesn't involve her.

Ingrid learned about Gael's lifelong love of Elisa and her bad reputation.

Disgusto learned Kenia liked her kiss.

Carmina learned Augusto really couldn't care less what or who she does anymore.

Lucio learned Maru has the hots for him.

Damian learned Elisa likes to play games instead of telling the truth.

Elisa learned Damian has a sadistic streak.

Augusto still hasn't learned his lesson about waving guns around.

Avance:

Damian's about to re-learn the barrel of Augusto's gun.
 

Hi, Marta! It makes sense that the song be about a cheating woman. And that was QUITE a glaring look on Damian's face though the whole song LOL! But I was particularly touched by Damián waiting for the pretty sounding song to end to yell out "Elisa, you are the worst thing that ever happened to me!" It's whether there is a tradition of delivery of a hate/angry message under serenade conditions that I wonder about. That was really something!
 

Thanks Marta. I especially appreciate your attention to details and dialogue since a storm knocked out my satellite reception for major parts of this episode including Ramona and Gabino and the entire Elisa, Gael, Damien scene. Then a second storm knocked out entirely my attempt to record the later West Coast showing.

I did catch the serenade (my favorite mariachi song). It made me long for LHdM where hate serenades were routine.

Why isn't that shotgun in an evidence locker in Merida?

Thanks to your excellent recap, Marta, as well as the comments so far, I have a vivid picture of what I missed.

Carlos
 

audrey,
check this list out... it has a bit of everything.. these are all the songs you hear during LHDM, and it covers pretty much the whole range of mariachi serenade songs...
http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/list.php?f=424&t=2467&a=3
our forum friend B took the time to look up the lyrics and translate a lot of these songs for us...
 

some of the hate/angry/you left me and i am not looking back serenade songs are:
noche de mi mal
el desinfle
si te vas no hay lio
la chancla
la faltona (nasty serenade one)
rata de dos patas
 

besides Yo and Ella of course.
 

I'm going to cut Damian some slack:

He has not seen Elisa since being in the Civil Registry office.

He knows Florencia & Mama have blocked Elisa from seeing him in the hospital and at home so he's been trying to call her, only to get excuses.

He hobbles over to Elisa's house to find out what's going on, only to have her tell him whoops, made a mistake, love Gael instead, let me prove it with a lusty liplock.

What is he supposed to think? I know we say Damian should trust in Elisa's love but quite frankly Elisa hasn't been trustworthy not one bit.

And Alfonsina is correct, in a way. It's not that Elisa's love for Disgusto is stronger than her love for Damian:

Elisa's love for being a victim is stronger than her love for Damian.
 

And once again, SuperMarta knocks one out of the park! You are amazing -- you crack wise faster than I can type! Thanks so much for this funny and complete account of the ridiculous turn of events last night.

I DID love Ramona's scene with Gabino. It sure looked like she hit him where it hurts.

I also giggled at Dam's race-walking on crutches. What a guy!

So I'm waiting for someone to call Augusto a "rabo verde" (dirty old man). This is one of my favorite Spanish idioms but whenever I try to say it, I blurt out "rábano verde" (green radish) instead. Go figure.

Since the previews show Elmer Fudd pointing his shotgun again, I'm thinking that there's a "pero" that comes after Dam's "¡Eres lo peor que me ha pasado en la vida!"

[On the other hand, "No hay 'pero' que valga". LOL]

Besides, veterans of LHdM know that the most spiteful serenatas are nearly always followed by the most passionate reconciliations ...
 

You said it, Anon207! Enough already with the victimhood!

Ha ha, NM, I thought it *was* "rábano verde." No wonder it never made any sense.
 

I think Kenia's deal is this:

Ingrid was grifting, hooked Mr. Jaso who was older and rich (probably by getting pregnant with Kenia).

Ingrid couldn't care less about Kenia but pretended to around Mr. Jaso. Lil Kenia picked up on this, and turned to her father for comfort and love. Mr. Jaso is the one who spoiled and loved Kenia.

Kenia learned how to be manipulative with men by watching Ingrid interact with Mr. Jaso. After he died and left Kenia the money, Ingrid spent it up (c'mon, Kenia was [and legally might still be] a CHILD).

Kenia watched Ingrid manipulate more men for money. Later, Ingrid started pimping Kenia out for money by pointing her in the direction of Paolo Landucci...since the Landuccis had so much money.

Kenia wanted to deal with Paolo even after her pregnancy...until she found out he was broke.

She's drawn to Gael b/c she really wants the love of a family and her brother obviously wouldn't want her around for sexual purposes.

She's drawn to Augusto b/c in some way he reminds her of her father, who spoiled his little princess Kenia (remember at the beginning of the show, Augusto spoiled Estefania...all the jewelry & trinkets are proof of that)

Plus it's sick for Ingrid to try to pimp Kenia out to the son of the man she had a son by.
 

martaivett said...
some of the hate/angry/you left me and i am not looking back serenade songs are:
noche de mi mal
el desinfle
si te vas no hay lio
la chancla
la faltona (nasty serenade one)
rata de dos patas

Thanks Marta for the list. Rata de Dos Patas sounds hilarious!

I really enjoyed the funky "Mariposa Traicionera" which they played in CME for all the Roberta-Old Fart (forgot his name) scenes. Besides being a hilarious "Cheating Butterfly" song, my husband is an avid butterfly photographer. So for us it was always really funny. I'm not sure if hubby has accused any of his difficult subjects of being a "mariposa traicionera" yet, but it's come close at times! In general, though, butterflies are pretty cooperative subjects if you learn how to move carefully around them. LOL!
 

Marta: Wonderful recap. I was surprised by Ramona's showing up in Gabino's office and foretelling his bad end. I wonder if he'll be the first to go.

Yes, Carlos, I watched LHDM and loved Mark Tacher in it, and I loved the songs.

Even thought Damian had the mariachis sing/play a bitter ditty, Elisa still smiled to herself when she heard the music.

So, Augusto still has the shotgun. I guess the police didn't confiscate it as evidence - unless he has an arsenal at the hacienda.
 

Besides, veterans of LHdM know that the most spiteful serenatas are nearly always followed by the most passionate reconciliations ...
amen to that NM!! was playing a compilation from JAJ singing himself on way to work... with some of most popular LHDM numbers like ojala qtvb, mano de D, pa'todo el ano, yo, ella, etc.
 

Anon207, i have to agree both on your statement...
And Alfonsina is correct, in a way. It's not that Elisa's love for Disgusto is stronger than her love for Damian:

Elisa's love for being a victim is stronger than her love for Damian.

and also on your take on Kenia...
learning the not so nice crafts from mommy dearest herself... and on what she is looking for in Gael and Augusto (filling the gaps of real sibling and parental love she never had before)...
also on finding it sick that II pushes Kenya toward the son of the man she had a son by... yikes! II has no shame or limits... and she keeps on lying her butt off to Loopy, Gael, Gabino and anyone. too bad for her Gabino and Gael are already on to her routines.
 

Rata de dos patas! Gotta love it!

The Poster Child for Boobs and Crying got on my nerves last night. I actually yelled at the TV during that Dam/Gael scene. I didn't like Elisa at all last night...not one little bit. For that brief moment, I was sick of her boob job; sick of her stupid looking outfits; sick of her boots; sick of her pouty lips, and sick of her 'why me' attitude (yeah...I know you men are just loving it).

Of course, we know what is coming next. Pathetic Paloma will get wind of this and all hell will break loose.

Thank you Marta. I don't know how you made it through this stupid mess.
 

Sandy, so true, Elisa took out threee birds and they happen to be half of the six biggest supporters of hers in the whole town (Gael, Dam, Paloma, the other three being Lucio, Lolita and Loopy)
why is she attacking her circle of friends in such an unannounced, cruel and sudden way is beyond belief.
 

Of course, we know what is coming next. Pathetic Paloma will get wind of this and all hell will break loose.

so true, Anon, i think i saw in the previews for the week that Elisa gets a slap from someone with long wavy black hair... does anyone need three guesses as to who it is now?
 

Okay. Let’s face it. Knocking around that big house all day, Assgusto really needs something to do. I have a suggestion. He can lock himself in his office, curl up in the Barcolounger, fire up the plasma, pop in a DVD, and marathon the first two seasons of “Game of Thrones”. This may help in several ways, including
1. Learning English. Everyone needs a useful hobby. After all, I am watching Abismo to learn Spanish.
2. Show him that he is not the only one with serious brother-sister relationship issues.
3. Desensitize him (by overexposure) to the sexual wiles of young girls.
4. Convince him to trade in his shotgun for a sword (or spear).
Heck, there’s even a dwarf!

Seriously, our TN is wobbling. Wobbling is not good. Wobbling is spinning badly. Spinning is going nowhere. There is no discernable plot. Our protagonistas are not likable. Our antagonistas are pretty one-dimensional, with the possible exception of Gabino. My interest in Kenia died a horrible death last night. So sad.

I do not know what can get this going again. Surely, Dr. Edmundo’s realization that clinics keep medical records and can send him copies on request couldn’t hurt.

Right now, there is one line of development that I find interesting, although I do not believe it is going anywhere. Father Lupe is such an up guy, with faith in god and basically good thoughts about everybody. How will he evolve as he is forced into confronting the magnitude of his sister’s monstrous evil? Stay tuned.

Sorry to be a downer.

Mod Ant
 

between Alfonsina and Augusto... who has a chance at reivindication and survival beyond the end? will we see them both in the end?
Alfonsina keeps digging the hole she will have to climb out of when she finally learns the truth... and so is Augusto. Is any of them beyond being able to climb out of the hole and /or is any of them too proud/egotistic to humble themselves low enough to beg for forgiveness? do they have a strong enough character to survive that hit on their pride?
 

Anon at 1:00 I agree with your comment "I can't even express how fed up I am with the whole thing". The writers are annoying me no end. I guess Boyer does not have the clout Salinas has in LQNPA to be able to influence the portrayal of her charater, hence the constant crying and giving in to stupid plot lines. Even Gael, as we know him, would not be complicit in the silly betrayal of his friend Dam. Thank goodness for stable, fun characters like, Ramona and Padre.
I'm also not feeling the "romance" between Kenia and that man ASS-G. But I would like to see Enrique an Paloma get together. The offspring of modern & traditional medicine united in love.

Thanks Marta,
Yola
 

PS: David Z looked extra cute last night.

Yola
 

Yola, "The offspring of modern & traditional medicine united in love." That's a cool way of looking at it. I know E and P are not destined (by telenovela law) to end up together, but I really do like their friendship. I get the feeling Enrique was a snotty little kid who wasn't much liked by the other kids but he has grown into a very likable young man. He is trying hard to be a good person, unlike of our other characters.

It sounds like we are all mad at Elisa. If the previews are any judge it is clear we are not the only ones. Someone is gonna give it to her right across the kisser. Can't wait!

Great comments everyone. With Super Marta as our inspiration I knew this would be a good discussion. I'm thinking about starting a new I Love Ramona table. If only she would divulge the information about Stef.
 

Sylvia and Yola, I too like the Enrique and Paloma friendship... and they are not even hinting of making them a couple from what i am seeing there... right now they are friends in the best sense of the word and that is how they should stay... but i agree that Enrique is taking a turn for the better once he got up from the big like it is/wake up call blow from Flo.
 

Hey, maybe for all we know, Boyer does have a say in her character. Anyone else think Elisa is starting to smack of "Teresa syndrome"? Maybe after Paloma smacks the living daylights out of her ( and that did look like her in the previews), it will get her to realize how selfish she has been in only looking at herself as she's making decisions and, well, creating her lies to cover. Honestly, she could have just all in Dam's face and said "Enough, sick of your mother, sick of you and sick of everyone. I don't want to marry you or anyone-I'm taking care of myself. Thank you, there's the door." Sure, he would have been ticked off, but would have been a bit more truthful, and Gael and Paloma won't feel like rags she uses and tosses aside when it suits her. Some heroine. major dose of maturity is needed here for her.

Maybe it's me, but in thinking about Kenia and her fate and Irritating...frankly, if I would be worried about anyone right now, I would be REALLY worried about Creamsicle. We talked yesterday if Alfi had that ability to cross the line and have someone killed---with a blink of those bulging whites, I think Creamsicle has every potential of starting to lash out at those who are ruining her lazy, non-working, stupid husband you can jerk around, life.

Good point about the gun Carlos. Hadn't even thought about that.heaven forbid, maybe he has more than one. If I was that band, I would be cutting the music and high-tailing it out of there.
 

With apologies to the Augusto table -- and I do admire your loyalty, guys -- the character was just woefully miscast. Another actor might have been able to make his supposed charisma somewhat believable, but this one is not working for me on so many levels.
 

The episode was frustrating for sure, because of Elisa's actions. But I'm nowhere near throwing in the towel on this tn. And I loved that hate serenade so much--it gave me such a chuckle, that I wasn't in a bad mood by the end.

I guess Elisa figured that Dam wouldn't leave her alone if she just told him she didn't want to be with him. Alfie basically demanded a scorched earth kind of tactic. Make sure Dam doesn't want you back. Boy howdy! She accomplished that.
 

Blue Lass- Who said Augie has charisma? I don't think he's supposed to be charasmatic. The reason Stefi fell for him is because she thought he was a good man. Same with Kenia. They saw a caring, tender side to him that has not been seen much since Stefi died, except with Kenia and Gael.

Gael respects him because he's always treated Gael with respect, and because he's hardworking. Gael regrets how fatalistic Augie has become since Stefi's death, because he used to be such a fighter when it came to his lands.

The only mystery is why Carmeany is so attached to him. How did she choose him as the love of her life? Is it just because he loved her sister and her sister loved him? It's kind of a sick obsession. It would have made more sense to me had she felt that way about Rosendo, who WAS charasmatic and charming.
 

Thank you for understanding my frustration, Yola. :)

Pasofino: The visual image in my head of Elmer Fudd having an arsenal in the hacienda has given me the laugh I needed for the day. :)
 

Vivi, I think you hit it with your statement about Carmeany wanting whatever her sister had. It is a sick obsession. Carmeany wanted the loving, attentive Augusto that Stef had. That guy is long gone (or well-hidden) but Car's obsession remains. I've actually begun to feel a little sorry for Carmeany lately because everything she does goes terribly wrong for her. She absolutely brings it on herself because her motivation is always bad, not good, but she just can't seem to make a good decision. Ever. I will be very happy to see her meet a terrible end, but at the same time I feel some teensy sympathy for such a wretched character.

I think the actors playing both Augusto and Carmeany are doing a good job. Blue Lass, while I was watching Amorcito yesterday I was wondering how differently the character of Augusto would be if Alfonso Iturralde (Isabel's father Leopoldo) were playing it for example.
 

daisynjay, I agree with you about possible "Teresa Syndrome". I thought that myself last night.
 

Interesting idea, Cap'n -- I even wonder how it might have been if the casting of Rosendo and Augusto had been reversed. It would be more logical to me that women might go for the scarecrow if he had money...and of course all César needs is THE VOICE. :)
 

I like Alfonso Iturralde. First saw him in a major role in Preciosa where he played the title character's long-lost rich dad. I could more easily understand Orange Crush lusting after him, but I would have a harder time seeing him attempt to kill Damian.
 

I just had to watch that hate serenade again. It was fantastic. I looked up the lyrics and they are perfect, they even have an "abismo" in them. I have to think if I hate anyone so that I can arrange a hate serenade of my own. Darn, I don't think I hate anyone right now.
 

"I'm thinking about starting a new I Love Ramona table."

Sylvia, I'd join you in a heartbeat ... but can we move the table into the shade over there, in the Patio of Lowered Expectations? We can sip our cervezas and mull over less than weighty themes like:

When Plaid Shirts Happen to Good Actors

or

How Language Nerds Cope with Sagging Plot-Lines (aka Mid-Course Novela's Viewer's Remorse)
 

"The Patio of Lowered Expectations" -- love it. (I hope it's a big one, coz I think we're all going to be sitting there soon.)
 

Bwahaha! I'm fine with leaving weighty themes to others for a while. Over on the Patio of Lowered Expectations we'll need a pitcher for the Sagging Plot-Lines subject. It almost always seems to happen, sigh.

How about:
Why bandanas are worn as skirts (Elisa) and on hands (Gabino).

The psychological ramifications of unrepaired glasses.

Desperately seeking daddy.
 

"When does a dress become a swimsuit?" (Tonia, Elisa, Flo)
 

Oh wait, don't look at "Desperately", I might need to use that as my title tonight.
 

Blue Lass, "When does a dress become a swimsuit?" I dunno, go ask Rita over at El Talisman. She knows.
 

Or --

"Bad Hair, Bad Karma???"

"Heroes, Anti-Heroes and Hats"

"Menopause in the Yúcatan -- A viable criminal defense?"
 

Blue,
It would be more logical to me that women might go for the scarecrow if he had money...and of course all César needs is THE VOICE. :)
ROFLOL ITA!!
NM,
move the table into the shade over there, in the Patio of Lowered Expectations? We can sip our cervezas and mull over less than weighty themes like:

When Plaid Shirts Happen to Good Actors

or

How Language Nerds Cope with Sagging Plot-Lines (aka Mid-Course Novela's Viewer's Remorse)

love it!! an all-inclusive complaint booth/table...

Sylvia,
Why bandanas are worn as skirts (Elisa) and on hands (Gabino).

The psychological ramifications of unrepaired glasses.

love it!! keep it going folks! will be there to join you all in just a bit...
 

Gees--note to self, close office door before looking at latest comments. Blue, NM, Sylvia, Marta, et al. You guys kill me!!!

I think the Patio of Lowered Expectations might just be the perfect spot for the whole Abismo Caray clan. This one is going to be a bit bumpy, but hey, still better than some. I'm sticking with it. (The guys are just too darn cute for one thing.)

"Menopause in the Yúcatan -- A viable criminal defense?" Can we also include NE Ohio in that discussion :) (having one of those days).

" When Plaid Shirts Happen to Good Actors" has got to be my favorite!

"The Voice!!" I could see sitting on the patio with a nice glass of vino, eyes closed and just listening...just call me Delirious Daisy.
 

Oh man, just saying the words "The Voice" makes me go all melty inside.

NM your subjects are getting funnier and funnier. I love it!
 

Marta:

Thank you for providing us with your usual detailed recap in the midst of abnormal life chaos. You are a stellar human and a stalwart recapper. I hope all goes well with your daughter and your upcoming move. Abrazos to you, dear.

Anon. At 1:00AM
TOO MUCH STUPIDITY. ITA. I hated this epi.

I am starting a corner table for Recappers + Others Sick of Stoopid Protagonistas (ROSOSP). I know, it's even a stupid acronym, but I have a headache and it's the best I can do this morning).

I have hit up DH's wine collection and liberated a case of Matanzas Creek Bennett Valley Merlot, 2007. I have asked Carlos to send over a few extra Brown paper bags from his Augusto support table. We need them over here if we are going to continue to try to support stoopid Elisa.* All are welcom to join us for an initial toast. For those that do not imbibe, we have excellent mineral and plain tap water as well.

*Note, be sure to cut out mouth and eyeholes before you don your paper bag headwear. It can be difficult to enjoy the aroma of the Merlot with a straw.

Elna June
 

I think I'm staying at the Horacio table for now. Those tequila sunrises are soooo pretty. And I have a lot of cute cowboy boots.
 

Oh admit it Blue Lass, you like gawking at his biceps.
 

I don't want to sound harsh, my dear EJ, but ...

If it weren't for stoopid protagonistas, there'd be no protagonistas at all.

Hey Blue,

Your table might want to get a convo going on:

"The Loveable Hitman -- an oxymoron? or just a regular moron?"
 

Someone please explain the Teresa Syndrome. Thanks.

Yola
 

The Patio of Lowered Expectations is, indeed, a beautiful and special place. :)
 

Daisynjay,

"Menopause in the Yúcatan -- A viable criminal defense?" Can we also include NE Ohio in that discussion?

Yes, obviously. I meant to say "... in the Yúcatan and NE Ohio."
 

Jajajá, NM, if you offered continuing education credits, I'd be applying right now.

Biceps? I'm not sure I've gotten that high.
 

Gurk, cough cough. Blue Lass, I am trying to eat my avocado and quinoa salad. You made me choke! I know, I know, I should know better than to eat or drink anything while reading recaps and comments.
 

You really should, although "gurk" is a great noise. :)
 

Yola - Teresa routinely walked all over her "best" friends. That's my guess as what is meant by "Teresa Syndrome". Others correct me if I'm way off.

Avocados! We have been eating so many avocados since we discovered Costco routinely carries the best quality Hass avocados. Yum!
 

Yola:
She of the pouty lips, Ms. Boyer, was the lead in the TN "Teresa". One of those rare TN's where the lead was an not all together likable little lass. She started out ok, but became hard, ambitious, conniving, and manipulative and extremely self-centered. She really played the two poor guys who fell for her. Was really hard to cheer her on, though she had her moments, and at the end, kinda sorta was redeemed on the version we got. (Then again, they made three endings, and in some countries-she got hers and didn't get the happy ending.)

Elisa is echoing some of that self-centered attitude lately in how she's dealing with decisions and not thinking of the repercussions to those around her. As if, they are just suppose to go along with it...
 

Thanks to both, maybe the writers are testing to see if we're alert when watching the episodes and able to pick-up on their nuanced scripts. (They send you all an A+++ for great anayltical homework and an internship - don't we wish!)
Why do they make the numbers so hard to read? Am I really a robot?
Yola
 

"Biceps? I'm not sure I've gotten that high."

Mopping up the ice water on my desk....kinda got stuck on that "V" area huh Blue? Marta and I can sympathize-- have that same "problem" with Gael. Working very hard on it though...

I went out this past weekend with A friend and I are making a recipe for MOLE POBLANO DE GUAJOLOTE this Saturday and then a big batch for a 4rth of July picnic coming up. I'll be happy to bring the leftovers to our Patio outing.
 

Angelique Boyer's (Elisa) last role was that of Teresa, a poor but ambitious girl trying to claw her way out of the projects. She lied and made up all sorts of stories and schemes to get her way, often and frequently hurting her supposed loved ones the most. Her mother saw through all the fake smiles & charm to the naked ambition underneath.

Teresa's first love was Mariano, a neighbor in the projects. She frequently lied to and about him so she could get in good with Arturo, a very rich man who was her teacher but ended up being her husband. Teresa left Mariano b/c he was from the hood and she felt he would always be a broke busta from the hood.


But Oriana (Raquel Olmedo/Ramona) saw through her from the very beginning and embarked on a campaign to demask her. Irritating Ingrid played the role of Pathetic Paloma, who was in love with Arturo but who had left him years ago because his family was murdered in connection with some crime.

Meanwhile, through hard work and good connections, Mariano became a doctor and raised himself up out of the hood, but never looked down on the hood folks. Arturo went broke because he co-signed for his client and the deal went bad. Because Teresa was hungry for money, she set her sights on Fernando, Oriana's son and Arturo's sister's fiance. Fernando was even richer than Arturo had been.

She did seduce Fernando and tricked him out of his house and money, and lied on her mom and godmother. In the end everyone turned their back on her. She realized she did love Arturo and gave up all the money and the house and the only person she had with her was Arturo...everyone else gave her the back (literally lol).

One item of note: One of Teresa's fiercest defenders was her father, but when he realized that she was as corrupt & rotten as her mother always said she was, he had a heart attack and died.

I think the opposite will happen with Elisa & Augusto: once he finds out everything he thought about Elisa is a lie, he will keel over and die. That will be (or should be) his punishment: He'll never get appreciate his daughter.
 

Yola, Angelique Boyer played the lead in the joyous (ha)  novela Teresa, where she was a cold, hard user the entire novela except for the last two hours where she repented and got the gorgeous galan, Sebastian Rulli. When she coldly turned to kiss Gael last night the actress was channeling Teresa!  

On looks, I don't think the character Augusto is physically attractive, but I have noticed that when he was good Augusto when Stefe was still alive, he was wearing a regular cowboy hat in the style of Gael's with regular square frame glasses, he looked like a normal older guy.  When his character became the angry, depressed Augusto he started wearing the broken glasses and the smashed straw hat cocked on the side of his head giving him a out of touch, strange look.  

All tables moved to the "The Patio of Lowered Expectations" sounds wonderful to me! 
 

Marta I just loved all your 80s songs sub titles and references! Especially the "if you love something set it free...." heading!

Marta you were the perfect recapped for this episode. If I hadnt read HERE that hateful mariachis are legit I never would have believed it! Last night I thought "oh that's funny! It almost sounded like Dam said "you're the worst thing in my life!". Doesn't that seem a little mean? Like black balloons on a birthday or "over the hill" cards but much worse!

Guess Elisa had it comin.....

Katy
 

Anon207, the "Shunning Scene" in "Teresa" had to be the absolute best scene ever! It was incredibly powerful and well done. Quite frankly, well above the usual TN fare.

Last night, Elisa looked like Teresa and not Elisa.
 

Katy, no such thing as 'hateful mariachis', but definitely 'spiteful mariachi serenade songs' as just as popular as the 'let me count the ways i can say i love you' ones...
 

marta - Thank you for the recap! I couldn't understand some of those conversations.

Complete agreement here with this being a very frustrating episode, which reeked of 'same old, same old'. If this keeps up, my FFWD--> button will start seeing more action beyond the commercials.

My other complaint is the 'bandana' that is trying to double as Elisa's skirt. Telenovela rules require the baddest woman (the villana) to wear the shortest skirt and have the biggest boobs. Telerisa is sending us the wrong signals.

That Kenia and Augusto storyline still creeps me out.

I hope Maru and Lucio get together. I nice, pleasant AARP love story in the middle of this mess would be very nice.

WHY does Gabino continue with Ingrid? What is in it for him?

Vivi in DC - IMO Carmina is 'attached' to August because he is her meal ticket. Rosendo died and she had nowhere to go, and heaven forbid she ever get a job and support herself!

Is there room for me at the "The Patio of Lowered Expectations"?
 

Doris, the more the merrier. Good point about Assgusto being Carmina's meal ticket. If she spent half as much energy trying to support herself as she has spent continuing her miserable marriage she might have become comfortable by now.
 

Marta's recap and the reactions via comment are proof that one doesn't have to watch an episode to enjoy it! I love the Patio of Lowered Expectations and all the proposed table discussion titles. Hilarious!


La Paloma
 

WHY does Gabino continue with Ingrid? What is in it for him?

Perverted sex.
 

WHY does Gabino continue with Ingrid? What is in it for him?

-------------------------------

Plus she's not all clingy like Antonia, etc.
 

I haven't read the recap yet but I'm planning to catch up with this novela on saturday. I'm currently watching it here in Televisa's chanel 2 and I want to see how some things went.

I don't think Elisa is anywhere near Teresa's level but the poor girl must have suffered from the extended storyline sindrome of remakes where you have to fill more episodes than you should.

And speaking of Teresa and Arturo. I kind of miss them. Even with her devilishness and his short temper, or maybe because of that heh.

Jarocha
 

I showed Teresa to a class (with judicious use of FF) and showed them all the alternative endings. They wanted Teresa and Arturo together as well...but I think mainly for Arturo's sake. The boys in the class liked the ending where Teresa gets her punishment. Go figure.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder