Thursday, August 02, 2012

Abismo de pasión #100 8/1/12: about good fathers, good brothers, good sons and nasty mothers.

**Recap by MartaIvett**

Lo refrito: Alfie recognizes II, Gab hits her, II gets panicky since ALfie recognized her.
Gab says don’t worry she won’t be able to tell anyone. II urges Gab to kill her.. Kill her!!
Lo nuevo: But Alfie is saved by the door, Paolo gets home and hears the whispering… finds Alfie…
Somewhere in MexC… Dam stoopid, sits looking at the night stars… he likes it (I bet he likes looking out into space so he doesn’t have to think he just signed his life sentence). Then sees someone with Elisa’s hair, he heads toward her. Gets sad when the woman turns around… He begins to doubt himself(as he should). Flo waves her ‘new wife’ status, promises happiness. (ok excuse me while I get sick watching such a waste of a hunk body under such a shallow brain)
Padre Loopy visits/stalks TangelHo again. Don’t worry, your visit to the bishop was a success. I will have to leave LE. TangelHo happy as a pickle. When do you leave? Not for at least Three months. TangelHo disappointed it won’t be sooner, Loopy mocks her about it. My leaving won’t wipe off your remorse. Did you have Gabino denounce Horacio? I am sure Hora knows what you did. IF I had any doubt of what was the real reason for Augusto’s death, I don’t anymore. TangelHo plays indifferent. You killed Aug because he found out about your affair with Rosendo. You made Stefie carry a guilt that was not hers. I know Hora is your only witness about Augie. And I know you think only I know about you and Rosie. There is someone else who told Augie and someday will tell everyone else. (she goes for his jugular but he defends himself) Elisa comes. What is going on here? Loopy just leaves quietly. TangelHo rubs her twisted neck.
At Tovar, BeGoneYa is tired of waiting for him to retake his role as a husband. He uses as excuse the problems with the kids. She wants him to fight for the family. Edmundo says what happened with Aug made him think the family is everything and to try to recover theirs.  She gets a bit more clingy… we won’t make same mistakes again.. but swear you won’t betray me again with another woman. … Quique gets home Miffed at mom for having gone to argue with Paloma. BeGoneya says not true. Just told her don’t want you to hang around women like that. Edmundo takes that as his get outaDodge free card… tells BeGoneYa ‘you will never change’ and leaves. BeGoneYa blames Quique for Edmundo running out.
Braulio watches over Chente at clinica. Tona surprised at finding him there.  He wants her to go back home and rest, She won’t because she might not fall asleep without hugging him. You will have to get used to the cold pillow. Please go, I will watch Chente and won’t let you take the only time I will have to watch over him.  Tomorrow I will leave before he wakes up. Tona begs and begs for him to let her stay too. But Braulio stands firm and she ends up leaving.
You are a good father, Braulio. No matter what my son says, Chente is yours and no one else’s.
Elisa catches Loopy outside. This is also my house. Padre says don’t worry, but while your aunt lives here I better not come back.  Why did she yell at you? Cause I told her things she doesn’t like or want to be reminded of. Is there a big problem between you two? … don’t ask.  Is it true what Gael said that you will be transferred to another church?. In 3-6 mos I will have to go. I will miss/need you. No one is indispensable.
Gabino at M&M, is mad breaking things, II is upset too, they blame each other. II worried she will pay the consequences. He is sure ALfie won’t talk if she realizes it is you, if she talks, everyone will know who you are and what you had to do with Rosie… II not so convinced. Warns him If she goes down, he does too. He grabs her, we are together in this and in many other things (and proceeds to show her that this includes dirty ugly sex).
Elisa wants to argue with TangelHo but she locked herself in her room. Elisa does not care if TH does not believe in God but she will respect Loopy. Lolita comes out. Elisa tells her TH kicked out Loopy. Lolita says it was not the first time with Loopy. Elisa questions Lola what is up with my TH with Loopy. Lolita won’t talk. Tries to leave toward kitchen, Elisa goes after her.
Tona, flashlight in hand, shows Paolo where the fuse box is… he realizes someone took a fuse out, so it was intentional. Tona says whoever it was knew the hacienda. They knew where the fuse box was and no one goes into a dark house they don’t know.  Paolo agrees she is right…
Loopy gets home. Gael was worried about him already.  Did you convince the bishop? .. most probably will have to go in 3 mos.  Gael in disbelief.  Phone rings. Tona calls Padre’s number.  Tona tells Loopy what happened at hacienda. Alarmed Loopy is heading there. You wait here.
Hacienda: Alfie in bed with a HUGE headache. Is it necessary to take me to a clinic? I need X-rays, MRI or to see a BETTER doctor whom I trust (oh! No you don’t Alfie! This guy can do kidney transplants, save your son from bleeding to death, and save TangelHo’s baby who happened to be your hubbie’s child? Oh by the way, he can also stitch up a fist blow on an old guy’s head and prescribe some pain killers) Inmundo says no need. Don’t even need stitches. Your blood pressure is great too. Check. All you need now is a chill pill and rest. She nags, won’t be able to sleep after what I just lived through. What did you see exactly? It is not clear in my head. … did anyone tell my brother what happened? … Dr T leaves. Alfie asks him to get Tona, don’t want to be alone. Dr T tells Tona ‘don’t let her blackmail you’ (into letting her go out?).
Dr T asks Paolo about Sabrina, Paolo tries to fake good intentions. Dr T says don’t bother with me, I don’t buy your script. Get away from her. I Wont’ let you hurt her and I will do everything I can to get a zangano like you off her back.  (YAY!! You go Dr T!!)
Lolita won’t spill beans to Elisa about any issue between TangelHo and Loopy. Elisa sure it must be important/serious. Elisa tells Lolita about Loopy’s transfer. Could it have to do with TangelHo? Lolita doubts it, changes subject and urges Elisa to make it so that TangelHo leaves.
At MexC Flo wants a wedding night… starts forcing a make-out session… ‘this is first night we will be husband and wife’. Dam is tired. Don’t insist. I did not get a white wedding, so at least I deserve a wedding night.  Dam has to give in.
Alfie won’t take the meds from Tona. Loopy arrives. Alfie is so upset/scared. It was terrible!  What happened?... it was all so confusing… I was here in my room. Was about to go to bed and the lights went out, I heard noises and went out to investigate if it was an animal in the house. There was a person. I tried to defend myself. It was a woman. … did you recognize her?... Alfie stares at him scared…  don’t know, could not see her that well… I need my son to feel good… call him at the hotel in MC!!. Call him and tell him he HAS TO COME IMMEDIATELY!!
Loopy is thankful to God it was not more than a scare. Maybe it was someone coming to rob. Alfie assures they came in to kill her. .. HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE? … I DON’T KNOW!!.
Well, the call from Loopy for Dam ruins Flo’s plans for the night of roll in the sheets… Dam alarmed. Flo a bit miffed. How is she?… the blow was not serious but she must be real nervous… sorry but I can’t…. I am really worried.
Morning at LE… Braulio still in Chente’s room, Chente wakes up before Braulio can leave.
Dam urges Flo to hurry up to leave. My mom needs me and I want to be at her side!
Flo is not in a hurry to leave. I had no white wedding, no walk down the aisle, no reception party, no presents, no wedding night. And seems I wont’ have a honeymoon either. (don’t you get the writing on the wall, girl??) Dam miffed at her attitude… you can stay if you want. Of course I won’t stay behind.
At M&M… II is still very upset and worried. Gab hugs her to comfort her. Relajate, chula!  Veme y escucha. Noone knows where you are. Alfie won’t do anything against you because it is not convenient for her. I will go there to find out the way of the land. Soon I will take you out of this pocilga and to a place you cannot even imagine. Can’t tell you much about it yet, because no one can know I bought a property like that. (II’s eyes pop out… she is mad, you better not have bought it with her money).. it is an hacienda, as big as the Arango’s. Relax. I will be back.
Alfie wants to use what happened to convince Dam not to move to Mex City. He can’t leave me alone now. I wanted to give him the hacienda that belongs to the Beltran widow… Loopy asks when will the civil ceremony be. I Suppose in a couple weeks. Loopy hopes Alfie will convince Dam to get married by church soon enough… tells her about the bishop’s order. On a rare show of affection for anyone but Dam, Alfie says you can’t leave. This is your town. She is upset. Loopy is afraid there is nothing to do about it. He is moved to see she is crying for him. Surely you are a bit emotional right now. No, its not that, you are my brother and even though I never told you, you are important for me. He is totally moved, no, more like blown away shocked.
Gab comes to get the newsflashes from Tona. What did she tell you? Did she see anyone? Hasn’t told me anything, she does not want scandals. Gab wants to see Alfie. Tona won’t even ask Alfie. She just wants to go see her son. Gab wants to make sure his patrona is well with his own eyes. This convinces Tona to ask Alfie to receive him. Gab hides when Loopy comes out.
Back at Castigo hall, TangelHo sits at Augie’s chair. Elisa is miffed about that. ‘That is my dad’s place!’ Was. .. you mad at me because of what happened with Loopy? It is my house and I can decide who comes and goes. Elisa does not agree. ‘My dad built this house for my mom.’ TangelHo does not agree. Elisa argues this house was never in your name. All you have been here is an intruder and I want you to leave. Before he died he had already kicked you out. I am his wife. And this house belongs to me. The one that will have to leave is you. And I want you to leave now. You are crazy if you think I will just leave you the house I was born in.  They declare war on the house ownership.
Alfie and Gab…  Alfie wants to know what is going on with Beltran widow. She is out of town. Gab offers his services. Alfie says no thanks, don’t want to deal with another of your ‘references’. 
Alfie makes Gab realize she knows who was that attacked her, it was actually two people, one of them a woman. She won’t identify her because it is not convenient. Have my reasons not to say. Dam arrives really alarmed. How are you? (Alfie puts on her martyr mother play script) I am ok, but for a moment I feared the worst. Flo plays it down, good thing nothing happened. Alfie says she is afraid whoever it was will try to kill her again. Who? Someone who hates me so much they can’t stand seeing me alive.  Gab says ALfie says it was a woman. Did you not recognize her? Could you identify her? .. the woman who tried to kill me is … wait for it.. wait until I order a street sign with her name in neon colors… Elisa Catanon. Dam impactado.
Credits…
Preview: A lie(it was Elisa), and a dare (Flo threatens Elisa if she attempts anything to get Dam Back she will make her disappear, Elisa seems amused/intrigued more than scared)

(Recap by MartaIvett; posted by Blue Lass)

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks Marta! I had to miss last night (too busy trying to disentangle my own recap). So Alfie accused Elisa?!? OMG! ROTFLOL! Bwaaahaahaahaaa!

¡Esa mujer no tiene límites! But, then again, that's what the show is really about - women without limits!
 

Thank you for the recap Marta! This business about Carmina complaining to the bishop and getting Padre Lupe transferred is the stuff that Telenovela beanie hats are made. One complaint from a non- Catholic, and he gets transferred? Sheesh.

Doris on the iPhone.
 

Thanks so much Marta. This was a wonderful recap of last night's crazy happenings.

I keep wondering if Augie didn't leave a will and why neither Elisa or Carmeany have mentioned it. If he didn't, then I'm afraid that Carmeany is right and she, as spouse, inherits the house from her husband. I also worried that if they are starting a legal battle, Elisa's money is going to be investigated and Carmeany will fight her for it. I did like that Elisa was showing so much spunk last night, with no tears in sight. Woohoo!

I was also surprised by Alfie's (seemingly) real sadness about Lupe leaving. But then she was right back to fine manipulative form and then had the gall to accuse Eilsa of attempted murder. I think the words, "Oh no she DIDN'T!" escaped my mouth. Hopefully, there will be enough witnesses to Elisa moping alone at the local restaurant, and then Loopy seeing her at her own house, for that story to be blown out of the water.
 

Vivi, i agree that the story of Elisa being the attacker won't last long above water, but it might last long enough for the trust issues between Dam and Elisa to suffer a major blow, and become worse than ever... esp once Elisa proves her innocence and Dam finds his shoe in his mouth...
ITA with all others that Alfie cannot die either soon or easily/fast. she has to realize how WRONG she has been, how much DAMAGE she has caused to Elisa and everyone else, and get some time to try to make ammends with everyone and THEN and ONLY THEN will she have earned a right to enjoy any grandchildren.
 

Super Miercoles Marta, we are always in such good hands with your recaps, you are our Gold Metal Spanish pro! Thanks! 

Alfie points the blame at Elisa letting the woman who tried to kill her walk free to claim half of the Arango estate by way of her son Gael the real (we think) son of Rosendo.  She has all but ruined her relationship with her only son, has a fake relationship with her fake pregnant DIL, taken her eyes of the running of La Anita and lost tons of money, all because she THINKS Rosendo had an affair with Steph! She should move to the top of the stooopid list, and stay there!  Good grief! 

"If you didn't have bad luck, you'd have no luck at all."  Four of our baddies in the house, and ALL live to tell about it! 
 

Thank you. I hope Alfonsina lives long enough to go to Mérida herself and beg the bishop to leave Lupe in La Ermita.

Florencia gives me a case of the ups and downs. At times I actually feel sorry for her, but then she goes on this rant about how much she had to give up to marry in that civil ceremony - twice in one episode. I'm as grateful as Damián for the phone call from Toña causing intimate relations interruptus.

Then she relents and tells him that she will never leave his side. Wanna make a bet? When she gets caught it's going to take many rooms full of roses to win Elisa back.

What the hell? Alfonsina blames Elisa. I feel totally tricked. This is a good day for two of the most miserable people on earth - Ingrid and Gab. They deserve each other.
 

Not to mention clapping her only chance at an age-appropriate boyfriend in the carcel. STOO. PID.
 

Thanks Marta - appreciate some of conversation details. Trying to talk on the phone and catch what's going on don't mix. So apparently Augusto was too stoopid to do a will and now we have a fight over the house. how do these things work in Mexico? Usually with no will there is a division of assets and if houses have to be sold to do that, they will unless the parties start buying each other out or making separate agreements. heck I don't think they ever even dealt with a lawyer after Ass died. Fast and lost with legal laws too on this.

Will the little snot see the light of day and start to appreciate Braulio? still thinking something will happen to Tonia, Braulio and Delores will raise Gab2, but a much more appreciative, better behaved Gab2.

Seriously Alfi--trying to blame Elisa? just incredulous.
 

Thanks Marta.

I'll admit I was floored by her accusation of Elisa. I didn't see that coming.
 

Blue Lass: "Not to mention clapping her only chance at an age-appropriate boyfriend in the carcel." ........  because, really, Rosendo was her HUSBAND (a dog) and the only man for her.  Yes. Stoo.pid beyond belief! 
 

that accusation was so out of left field that i found myself thinking "who is elisa castanon?".

gabino is no killer. my pookie is just too chickenshit.

ha ha ha ha! thanks supermartio!

--mai tai
 

Hey there SuperMartaMiercoles...another wonderfully detailed recap. Haven't watched this yet, so you really floored me with the Elisa Castañon reveal. Wowza. Gotta love how Alfonsina keeps her eye on the ball...deep six Elisa, deep six Elisa. As a bitch, she's first class all the way.

Thanks so much amazing amiga. Can't wait to watch this now.
 

Marta, thanks so much for your recap. Nasty mothers is correct.

Doris - yes, seriously writers "One complaint from a non- Catholic, and he gets transferred?" The Orange Menace has no faith at all and yet no one bother to check out her story and she sinks Loopy. Bad writing.

Vivi - I think I said the same thing at the TV or just screamed "Seriously!" Sandy, your summation of Fina's foolishness was brilliant; her acts of vengeance make her number one of the stupid list. And Blue Lass, yeah Fina not only lost her chance to have an age appropriate BF but also Guido now see her for who she really is. Marta - I don't think Alfie is going to be redeemed (my guess). Her punishment will be having both Dam and Loopy desiring no contact with her at all. And after this stunt even most TN martyrs/saints wouldn't allow their children around that grandmother.

Pasofino - you are kinder than I b/c ever since the baby scam/kidnap Sabrina's baby, I can't feel sorry for Flo. She is basically becoming a lesser version of Fina.
 

PS Love the expression "happy as a pickle". Is that a Boricua saying or just a Marta-ism? Whatever...it's delightful.
 

Wonderful job, Super Marta! ¡Gracias!

So it turns out that Gabino is fine with murder by proxy (Blanca) or accidental murder (la Beltrán) but slow and inept when he is holding the gun.

And we, who only a few hours ago were in hot debate over whether II or Alf would be the one to bite the dust -- and not only are they both survivors, but now ALFIE ACCUSES ELISA OF ATTEMPTED MURDER!

The Nerfazo orders are going through the roof!

Question: Anyone else out there nearly bust a gut laughing when the AlfaMomster named ELISA CASTAGNON as her assailant?

About Lupe's transfer to a new parish: It was in the works before the Orange went to see the bishop. The bishop felt Lupe's personal enmeshment in the community was getting in the way of his priestly duties.

About Alf telling Lupe how important he is in her life -- we started down that road a couple of days ago when the two reminisced about their childhood, when they were so "unidos".
 

"Fina not only lost her chance to have an age appropriate BF but also Guido now see her for who she really is"

Karen, Blue Lass and Vivi -- Yes, another reason why Alf goes to the head of the STOOPID list (and doesn't lose her place on the MEANIE list).

But now Gweedo gets to head a brand new DODGED A BULLET list!
 

On the other hand,

there's that beautiful man's man Braulio keeping a weary loving vigil over the sleeping Vicente.

Those at the Braulio table try to dissemble as hot tears fall into their Cuba Libres.
 

Cheer up, NM! I'll get some maracas.
 

THank you Marta!

I actually had to rewind and make sure I heard correctly when Fina accused Elisa. (I wasn't really paying close attention last night.)

I am loving Elisa's spunk. I she remains this way.
 

Great recap Marta.

Did you notice, early on in the show when Elisa was pounding on Agent Orange's door, that she just doesn't seem intimidated by Carmina anymore?

That is too bad, because Carmina ia one scary citrus fruit. She has already killed twice and I think she would take Little E. out without a blink.

So Elisa has gotten spunk just when she should be wary...

Now Alfie is going to have her locked up? Well, THAT should take quite a few episodes to resolve!

Thanks again Marta, for a dandy recap.

EJ
 

Sandy in Tenn

You sure got that right, cara Sandy. All that and she is hosting one of the embezzlers of her company as a house guest.

Alfie Stoopid, moved to the top of the list.

EJ
 

JudyB, I, too loved Marta's expression, "Happy as a pickle". Marta, you made me giggle with that one.

NMaven: yup, I laughed out loud when Alfie busted Elisa for her assault and, no doubt, head injury.

It is also well known that Elisa Castañon is responsible for the civil war in Syria and for the shameful behavior of certain badminton players in the 2012 Olympics.

As to Braulio, sitting vigil over his useless son, well, there is no end to a parent's love, is there? Just because your kid turns out to be a puke, and furthermore, not even your kid, well a good man like Braulio would still love the little bugger, no?

Out here in viewerville, 'Chente is best left muted. He is a handsome little adolescent if you don't have to listen to his ungrateful, whining, wann-be criminal ways.
EJ
 

It is also well known that Elisa Castañon is responsible for the civil war in Syria and for the shameful behavior of certain badminton players in the 2012 Olympics.
---
My old bladder can't handle all the wit flying around Caray!
 

Oh, EJ, I agree with Sara. That was wonderful...when Alfi accuses her of secretly being a Kardashian sister, we'll know the woman has officially lost it.

Any of you former Sortilegio watchers out there--anyone else bust out laughing at Dam Stoopid's yellow briefs last night when he tore out of bed? Not quite the same neon shade...but now I'm wondering if this is like Zepeda's trademark now?
 

I've only seen the clip, but yes I laughed at the yellow briefs too!
 

would you believe the 'happy as a pickle' expression was a pure accidental marta-ism? i was thinking of the pickle one but that is 'cute as a pickle', or 'cool as a cucumber' but it just came out that way so i left it ... glad you all liked it.
EJ and Sara, ITA about Alfie thinking Elisa is responsible for everything going wrong, even the poor fencing korean lady who lost her medal because the clock expired making it the longest second in olympic history!
 

Add me to the gigglers Daisynjay and Sara. Either the wardrobe folks remembered or David Zepeda has a better sense of humor than I thought!
 

Karen,  -" I don't think Alfie is going to be redeemed (my guess). Her punishment will be having both Dam and Loopy desiring no contact with her at all." Risking my membership in the "goody two-shoes" club, Passion Pit branch, I completely agree! If she is redeemed at all, it must be after years of good works, a la Doña Barbara. While she hasn't actually murdered anyone, she has been a monumentally destructive  force in La Ermita.

Daisy, I noticed the Bruno/Damian Sortilegio  connection, slightly different yet still vibrant choice in undies.  Sergio Sendel's pink t-shirts (MEPS) were the best underwear statement ever! 
 

Marta...I've run across "cool as a cucumber" lots of times, "cute as a pickle" never. But I'm ready to coin "happy as a pickle" as a SuperDooperMarta-ism and throw it around shamelessly.
 

My comment to my husband on the flash of yellow briefs (which is amazingly the only thing I actually remember from this episode) was that Zepeda must have been an underwear model, LOL!
 

I believe Zepeda WAS an underwear model. he said at some interview that in his studying law, modeling was part of how he paid the bills, including underwear modeling.
 

Add me to those delighted at the flash of yellow briefs -- in fact, you could say I was happy as a pickle... er ... maybe that didn't come out quite right.

Let me add that I found Zepeda to be dazzlingly handsome as he posed pettishly in his bespoke suit at the yuppie bar. If this acting thing doesn't work out, he shouldn't have any problems earning a living as a model.
 

nm, he is also a licenced lawyer.
 

Maybe so, Marta. Yet I suspect that his LEGAL BRIEFS are far less likely to impress.
 

ROFLOL!!
 

I heard there was going to be a 100th episode CELEBRATION on the Patio. Then some aguafiestas pointed out a little-known guideline:

835b(Part II)The number of episodes in any telenovela is not to exceed the IQ of ANY ONE of the protagonistas.

Well. The episodios are now officially in the triple digits!

While this guideline may be "more honoured in the breach than in the observance", Abismo has been flouting it for at least the last 20 episodes. Harumph! grumble grumble grumble.
 

I raise my hand as another gawker who had flashbacks to Sorti when I saw DZ's yellow briefs last night.

DZ and Uriel del Toro (LQNPA) in a Calvin Klein underwear ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9GSPpHf_TY
 

JudyB

"Either the wardrobe folks remembered or David Zepeda has a better sense of humor than I thought!"

It could very well be Zepeda's sense of humor. When Cristina had the cast of La Reina del Sur on her (short-lived) Telemundo show for the traditional post-novela DEBRIEFING, one of the actors got teased for wearing Superman undies in certain intimate scenes. (Though the viewer never got to see this wardrobe item, the cast and crew got a big laugh out of it.)

I do like the idea of the real Altair giggling once the cameras stop rolling and her "no gown, church, no presents, no wedding night, no honeymoon" whine has been delivered flawlessly.
 

I'm so glad others notice DZ, his briefs and good ol' Sortilegio. As Judy said, either he or wardrobe have a fantastic sense of humor.

NM - Can I just say I love how you moved from difficult grammar to legal brief. You are my hero.
 

Aw shucks, Karen. What a nice thing to say. Don't believe I've ever been anyone's hero before.

P.S. um ... will there be cake?
 

I can't believe none of you has called him "mi lic" yet.
 

ROFLOL!! good one blue!
 

Thanks SuperMarthaMiercoles!!!!ElnaJ I too couldnt stop the giggles. Sure! Blame everything on Elisa!!!!I too wouldnt want Alfie dead until she realizes her evil deeds and she should be put to justice!!!Evil Botox Queen!!!My blood really is boiling hot. I really have to write something or else I'd be so tired with the huffin and the puffin.Got to do the mantra:They're not real!, they're not real!, they're not real!.....
 

Great recap!

Um. I'm sorry, did Mai tai refer to gabby as her "pookie"? I think I'm pissed and deeply offended!
 

P.S. I thought this show only had about 150 eps tll. However, yesterday, they finally put "final weeks" up on the commercial breaks in Mexico.. Isn't that about another months worth of shows? Cuz cyn has had it with the crying and gnashing of the teeth.
 

Psps, in Mexico, the actors do psa commercials in character. Also, in the mexican broadcasts, the kitchen is full of the chips from floor to ceiling! I once saw a scene between carmina and Dolores and there were no less the 300 packages of the chips surrounding the actresses. Seriously.
 

Ok, no one's out there. I'm outtie.
 

Ok, no one's out there. I'm outtie.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder