Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Abismo de pasión #128 9/12/12: Ingrate bites the dust... or does she?... Alfie so close but yet so far ... Flo keeps teasing Damian about surprise on wedding day... Sabrina gets truth awakening... and Gabino gets scared with yerba spa treatments

Refrito:
Elisa remembering the scene on the road where Alfie asks Gabino to run the kids over after Gael gives Elisa the amulet from Damian.  Adios Damian… Adios, mi amor!
Gabino shoveling dirt on Ingrate… he tells her the hole was for Carmina but he never used it. Throws the plane tix in the purse down to her and keeps dropping dirt on her. We see her up to her neck in dirt…
Lo Nuevo:
Gabino really burries Ingrate (or did he? We don’t see it… but we might as well assume he did since he wakes up with the hole totally covered up with dirt… Ingrate, how long can you hold your breath?... is it me or is this hole MIGHTY big for a single human being? Also, the dirt he was throwing in was very loose, not really dirt that has been sitting around for weeks or even months… (since before the time jump of 5 mos)
Gabino walks a few yards away from the grave but then drops to the floor… is he… is he… ? wait for it… (we will find out in 2 and 2… (chuck woolery , was that his name?) they make us wait a few mins on his status)
Fashion quip: must be new trend in wearing hospital gowns, off one shoulder. Cynderella, you approve?
DrT and the surgeon/neurologist who helped him treat Gabino discuss whether the bullet location would have affected Gabino’s motor skills… evidently it did not totally disable him if he walked away on his own. DrT comments he must be really weak and probably dehydrated as well… they need to find him and treat him asap. (the neurologist is asking DrT to give him his opinion on head x-rays?... this DrT is a whiz!!)
At Ramona’s… she is more than obsessed that Paloma eats before going to work… tells Paloma it will be a girl and she will have the same temper and stubbornness as Paloma’s mother…  Paloma settles for taking an apple to eat it on way to work.  Ramona remembers Remedios telling her she had met Gabino… and says Paloma and Remedios are the same…
Braulio and waste-of-screen-space Chente come to clinic, DrT tells them Gabino walked out and is gone.

At Quinta, Elisa receives visit from Dam…  Came to alert you that Gael already knows everything… (well, I would not say EVERYTHING if we count that Rosie is his dad, that Carmina killed Kenya, that he is a dumb childish cluts)… Elisa will speak to Gael… anything else? Yes, wanted to talk about your dad’s lands (CA). Elisa reluctant to talk about that, but Dam tells her Alfie was behind Gabino buying from Augie… Elisa understands now why the bargain basement price tag. Why does she want CA? Dam says our procesadora is in trouble so my mom thought if we produced our own chile … Elisa refuses to let her aunt sell to her procesadora’s main competition… My procesadora is doing really well so I will pay my debts soon.  Dam sarcastically congratulates her on starting her new life with Gael on the right foot… anything else? … no, well yes! I hope that with Gael you will find everything I could not give you… Same here, with you and Flo…
Dam asks to let him hug her goodbye… they both cry… this hug seems a bit beyond a goodbye hug. He is about to kiss her but pulls back at last second… he gives her one last tender stroke caress on her face…
Outside Dam walks right into Gael… and Gael is again on ‘get out-a-here!’ mode… yells at Dam that Elisa and him have everything here in LaErmita… it would be very easy for Dam to start over with Flo elsewhere. Dam asks him  what he means. Gael says once you asked me if I felt insecure about Elisa… Gael admits that as long as Dam is near, Elisa won’t be happy with him. Dam says I was born here and I want to stay here… ‘don’t you feel contempt with having everything? Look, the only valuable I have ever had in life is named Elisa (can’t blame Dam for taking away what you never had, boy)… so for the brotherly love we once had, I ask you to leave town and leave us in peace… (ok Gael, you have tried to ask Damian face to face several times already and honestly, I am tired of seeing you fail at that… how about trying to send him an email, memo, telegram, certified letter with return-receipt card, notarized proclamation, billboard, flyers nailed around town, plane advertisement, newspaper ad, or maybe you can run for mayor so you can have some authority to ban him from town. I am only throwing a few ideas your way. What you do with them is entirely up to you)
Alfie continues to order around her hacienda staff… the reception will be here in the garden (the last party in the garden was pretty eventful)… Carmina comes to see Alfie.. ALfie guesses this visit has to do with Alfie going to see Ingrate… Alfie asks why does my contacting Ingrate make you so nervous? Carmina mocks Alfie asking questions at this time about Rosendo and Stefie’s relationship. Alfie asks are you sure you have nothing to say? Carmina answers question with question. What has Ingrate told you? Alfie refuses to give details until she has the evidence at hand. Ingrate gave her clues that she has blamed the wrong woman all along. Carmina again laughs and mocks that theory. Alfie says if it turns out to be true, there are only two possibilities.. either it was someone I never met, or YOU ARE THE FATHER! (sorry, I mean YOU ARE HER!)…  Carmina basically tries to make Alfie feel dumb for even thinking of that story. Why revolve the past again? Alfie says I am curious about what secrets Gabino has been keeping all along. Carmina tells her go ask him, he woke up last night. No idea what evidence Ingrate was going to give you but she is gone for good now. Besides, you should not trust her.. remember she wanted to blame your own son for a crime he did not commit… what if such evidence does not exist? Alfie swears she will get to the truth with or without Ingrate’s help. Won’t rest until I confirm if the woman who took Rosie from me was Stefie or not. I always suspected you know much more than you say… and if I confirm you have been deceiving us all, I swear to you there won’t be any safe hiding place for you in the whole world. Will put all my resources, all my power and the rest of my life to destroy you.
Elisa and Gael discuss what Carmina should do with CA… yawn… Gael lies to her about what he talked with Damian… what will he do about Ingrate? … Gael is looking for her to find out why she asked Damian to take the blame… he needs to know if she shot Gabino on self defense or if she pre-planned the whole thing and used US to kill him and not be blamed for it. Elisa asks what do you honestly think? Gael says the worst, he would believe anything about Ingrate by now. Kenya had told him not to trust her. He is sorry he had forgot that because there was a point he did believe in Ingrate. Elisa gives him a comforting hug.
Gabino is walking around, apparently toward the cenote, but he is wabbling as if he were drunk… now he does not have a bandana hand, he has a beige bandage hand wrap instead.  Paloma finds him, in his delirium he thinks she is Remedios… ‘is it you? Yes, it is you… my Remedios… the only woman who has really loved me, my nina bonita…’ Paloma gets worried that he confused her with her mother.. questions why he was talking about her mother… calls his name loudly but Gabino won’t wake up again.
Sabrina visits Paolo at jail. HE asks her why she lied about ‘him raping her’… she did it so because he dropped her. He asks her to tell the truth. She asks him why he broke up with her when she lost the baby. Honest Paolo says cause I never liked you and you are a stoopid escuincla with whom I was about to ruin my life. She asks him if he has any message for his niece. HE says but of course! Ask her what she was planning to do with your baby. She was planning to take it and pass it as her and Damian’s baby. Flo asked him to be nice to Sabrina and fake being the loving fiancée and then when the baby were born, to make Sabrina believe it was dead and hand it over to Flo to pass it as her own. You wanted the truth? Well, there you have it. Can you handle it? It is not fair that I am here locked up while my niece enjoys the high life as Damian’s fiancée… I broke up with you when you lost your baby because the deal was off… Think, you shallow head!! You still don’t get it?? That baby would have been the Arango heir!! you are a stoopid nina!!
Alfie calls the clinic and finds out Gabino walked out, so she grabs a gun that belonged to Rosie…
Paloma brings Gabino to Ramona who loudly refuses to care for him… Paloma yells at her to care for him while she runs to get DrT. Ramona is reluctant to stay alone with him. Paloma keeps yelling to care for him. ‘what do I do now with this THING??’ LOL!
Paolo calls Flo and mocks being at beach and not having time to talk because he has a bridge game to catch. HE warns her that there is a wedding gift surprise coming toward her, which will be memorable, and she will regret having turned her back on him!! (slams the phone on her)… Paolo’s lawyer is there to visit him, seems to bring good news…
Gael and Elisa are riding his horse together, he is mad (so what’s new?) about seeing CA so abandoned after he spent so many years working it. Elisa promises she will find a way to convince her aunt to sell her the portion of the land she still has, and they will get it back and get it producing again. Gael promises the same thing back to her, he will support her as her husband and together as husband and wife they will see it through… (Damian has an angry frown watching Gael and Elisa kiss…)
Braulio is comforting Chente that Gabino will appear. Paloma runs in to tell DrT that Gabino is at her hut. DrT will send an ambulance immediately to get him…  Chente runs out before Braulio can stop him.
Meanwhile Ramona is reluctantly caring for Gabino with an avocado/herb spa face mask applied with a metal spoon, acupuncture, chiropractic massage … Scared Gabino is grunting and asks her ‘what are you doing to me?’ ‘what one day I promised myself never to do for you, saving your life, you miserable scum!’
Alfie is waiting nervously at her hacienda. Damian arrives. (ok, have to admit her blouse and necklace are to die for.. where can I find that necklace for myself?) Alfie is in begging mode, asking Dam if he is still mad at her about Augie’s lands. She was not going to steal anything, she was going to pay a fair price. Dam says not so fair, what Gabino offered was a bargain basement. But it doesn’t matter because the lands won’t be ours or Gabino’s. Elisa wants to buy them from Carmina. Alfie argues that seems Gabino did not offer Carmina the full price she(Alfie) was willing to pay.  Dam says it is evident Gabino was playing with you. Still can’t get his head on the fact that Gabino was Alfie’s trusted man for so long. ALfie says well, the important thing is I got rid of him for good. Dam says you took too long. Alfie alerts Dam Gabino left the clinic. And she taps her fingers nervously on her botox chin, she gives him the gun that belonged to Rosie. She is afraid Gabino will try to get back at Damian. Damian refuses, don’t need a weapon to defend myself. She gets him to keep it by telling him it was Rosie’s and he got it as a gift from my father on our wedding day. Dam thinks it is a strange wedding present (and so do I... then again, maybe i would not if papa knew his daughter well enough).
At quinta, Elisa was waiting for Carmina. Carmina arrives nervous and Elisa notices it. Elisa wants to talk … Carmina tells her Gabino walked out of the clinic… Elisa asks if Carmina still plans to sell CA to Gabino. Carmina reminds Elisa that deal was signed by Augie, not her. Elisa asks why won’t you sell it to me for a higher price? Cause it was your dad who decided on the price. I only dealt with Gabino for half of CA. Elisa tells her the lands were for ALfie, gabion was just an intermediary (presta nombres). Let me remind you my dad would never have sold the lands to Alfie. Carmina says as I would never sell them to you. Before I sell them to you I will sell to Gabino, Alfie or any stranger who walks by. Elisa tells her she will fight for CA and the quinta, and since Carmina has another place to live, she will fight for everything that was Stefie’s.
The phone rings. Elisa answers, she is confused by whoever is arranging a meeting with her, she leaves.
Dam is holding the gun in his hand, Flo comes in and gets nervous instantly. Dam tells her the gun story. Flo says you better put it away, so we don’t have an accident. Tomorrow our lives will change… Dam does not believe so. Maybe Gael is right, and we should leave this town… Flo says no, your friend is wrong. Your place is here in LaErmita. You can’t leave.  Dam surprised since she always found any chance to persuade him to live in Mex City. Flo says I don’t want you to sacrifice for me. I know what this town means to you. What about if we just forget the subject for now. Tomorrow will be a very special day for us. That is what matters.
Previews: wedding day, Elisa and Ramona: Flo…what promise did she make? / today you will find out.
Voiceover promises lots of excitement …

Labels:


Comments:
Wow, thanks for posting so fast!!!! I saw part of it, but not the whole thing. Just saying thanks for recap!
 

Bwahahaha, great title! Gross, I guess Gabino really did bury Ingrid. I couldn't help laughing every time he had to adjust his turban. And Marta, great eye about his bandana hand turning into a bandage hand. I completely cracked up when I read that.

Africa Zavala was Remedios! It was fun seeing her in "real" clothes instead of the nun-wear she sports in Amorcito. She really does look like Paloma too.

So Paolo has a wedding surprise too? Sounds like Dam's wedding is going to be a memorable day what with all the surprises.

Oh, I forgot to say Thank You Marta for your super and wonderfully detailed recap. I enjoyed your many funny comments but I think I laughed the loudest at Gabino's "avocado/herb spa face mask applied with a metal spoon, acupuncture, chiropractic massage" treatment.
 

Great recap Marta.

What an episode. I adored Gabino as the hospital mummy. His lurching and falling were pitch perfect. Speaking of which, all that falling cannot be good for the existing head injury. I wouldn't want to jar that bullet loose but I guess now we don't have to worry about Gabino accidently losing the bullet out of the hole in his head—Ramona kindly stuffed the hole with her special guacamole.

I'll bet our amigo Carlos is LOL.

I did hate the idea of Ingrid being buried alive, how hideous. I know she is a creep but really, that seems an extreme TN punishment. I guess the ghost of Guido inhabited and inspired Gabino in his beyond-the-grave lust for venganza.

Did I say that I am heartily sick of habaneros? I don't care if Cielo Abierto is ever sold, or produces fruit again. There I have said it. The long-term La Anita product placement has warn very thin.

Marta thanks again for a great recap.

EJ


 

"Ramona kindly stuffed the hole with her special guacamole. "
------
hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the casting of Africa Zavala was perfect. She looks very much like Paloma. (And I just like her. She looked great!)
 

yes, i thought Africa Zavala as Remedios was a great casting too, she looks very much like Paloma. I am watching Africa in PVAA on sunday mornings too. has straight hair there...
 

Africa is playing Remedios! Loved her in PVAA and also now in Amorcito. I haven't seen the episode, but hopefully can watch my recording this evening before the show comes on tonight. I can totally see Africa as Remedios; execpt for the height difference, the two actresses look a lot alike.

Great recap Marta. I could picture it all. Love the snark about Ramona's special spa treatment for Gabino. So, Pal didn't ask grandma any questions about what Gab meant after he told her Remedios was the only woman who ever loved him? Hmmm...
 

marta - great recap. Thank you! We had a good amount of action last night. Zombino's scenes were my favorites, eliciting more LOLs from me.

Yeesh! I completely did not understand what Zombino said when he told Ingrate the hole was originally for Carmina. This is why I depend so much on our beloved recappers.

And Ing continued to flop around like a fish out of water down there, when only her hands were tied. I had to MUTE the screaming. It got old. Fast. And then she was lying there with only her face showing. Que the ???? Her legs weren't broken. Eejit.

I was sort of surprised Gabino had the strength to completely fill that grave. Even if it took all night. It pays to work out at the gym and have six-pack abs. And pecs. And all those other gym-enhanced muscles.

That 'grave' dirt was gorgeous. IMHO it was "rented dirt." I have seen it at a BMX-moto-cross event. Brought in on trucks, it leaves on trucks, and it was gorgeous, just like that stuff we saw lastnight.

"Fashion quip: must be new trend in wearing hospital gowns, off one shoulder. Cynderella, you approve?"
To-ga! To-ga! But I digress . . .

Actually, I liked it when it came off the other shoulder. I was anticipating the next "level" of 'fashion'. ;-)

FFWD---> all Elisa scenes.

Paolo scene was good, too. No rapey snake music, either. Looks like he still does not play well with his cell maktes.

 

Please ignore typos above. Gah.
 

Thanks, Marta Miércoles! You are a wiz!

I loved the spa treatment theme. What did they actually use, I wonder? It looked like a mixture of guac and peanut butter.

The theme of giving the son a big ol' pistol on his wedding day is pure Arango. What a family.
 

Sylvia, I think Paolo's "wedding present" was a fully loaded Sabrina...headed for the target right now.
 

EJ, i totally agree that Carlos will have a field day with the notion of Gabino with a bullet in his head waltzing around the woods and shoveling full a grave big enough for a horse.
Also, why didn't Ingrate do more than shake her legs? all she had was her hands tied... beanie hat time!

 

Lucky me doesn't start work til later today so I get to luxuriate over this great recap.

Here's what had me laughing:
-"Ingrate, how long can you hold your breath?"
-shout out to Chuck Woolery (who was much cuter BEFORE his facelift)
-"waste-of-screen-space-Chente" lol he really is so much more lovable in that hungry-school-boy getting a freezer-treat commercial.

If Paloma gets her pretty looks from Remedios, I wonder why Paloma and Chente look so much alike? Funny they both favor their moms, yet look like sibs.

Thanks for the warning to mute the shouting, Doris. Off to watch now.

Rosemary la Otra
 

R la O- Gab apparently only impregnates the dark haired, large brown-eyed good girls, but lusts after the demonic fair, blond, blue-eyed tramps.
 

What fun, Marta. This was one of the best episodes and of course Gabino stole the show. Your narrative really captured the action perfectly. As I watched last night I was wondering how you would be able to describe Gabino's antics.

I was intrigued by Ramona's herbal treatment and duly impressed by her confidence:

"what one day I promised myself never to do for you, saving your life, you miserable scum"

So we know that Gabino will survive.

I'm now fascinated with Gabino's hand. I thought the bandana was to cover a burn scar, but that the wise Dr. Tovar (even the neurosurgeon seeks out his global expertise) saw fit to replace it with an official bandage makes me wonder what the heck is going on there.

That Alfonsina was able to say without a hint of irony:

"Your grandfather gave it to him on the day he married me."

made me laugh out loud.


 

EJ, "Ramona kindly stuffed the hole with her special guacamole." Snort!!

Blue Lass, won't a shrieking Sabrina make a lovely wedding present? I fear she might upstage wasp-waisted Florencia.
 

Gosh, I am *so* looking forward to these weddings/derailments.
 

Oh, Sylvia:

This is getting good again, as long as you enjoy comedy. I chortled, I giggled and finally belly laughed at Gabino.

I think you and Blue are correct; angry Sabrina is going to turn the church wedding from hell into a three-ring-circus. What fun!

Carlos—I am so glad you took notes on the efficacy of the chip-n-dip head plaster. I love Ramona—what a curandera! She will surely save Gabino's miserable life just in time for Paloma to find out he is her father.

Except for Ingrid, last night was a hoot.

EJ
 

Sara, I too loved Africa as Remedios. Weren't you surprised when Gabino said that she was the only woman who had ever really loved him?

The writers are treating Gabino here a little bit like Tony Soprano—he's such a loveable sociopath. Ahhhh, I don't think so. I love the ACTOR and his muscles as well as the next voyeur but I cannot feel sorry for Gabino the character, no matter what sappy music they play.

I know, all this time he has just been looking for someone to love him.

EJ

 

Will Paulo be released on bail? In time to show up at Florencia's wedding? Will she really marry Damian in church? Fr. Lupe is sure to have busy day either avoiding marriage ceremonies or being exhausted by them. Elisa will show up in a trashy wedding gown. I predict that neither ceremony will end up with the formula 'I now pronounce you man and wife in the eyes of Holy Mother the Church' due to revelations about Gael and Florencia. O the humanity of it all!
 

What a great episode this was, now that we have officially turned the corner into openly campy horror flick territory. And you, Marta, more than did it justice. Thank you!

Fans of Doña Barbara are of course familiar with guacamole-like poultices that bring the moribund round. Certainly better than that bandage-beanie Gabino got at the Health Center!

So the SabrinaBomb is heading to Hacienda Harango. Anonymous, I was wondering too whether Paolo would be sprung and manage to get to the party as well.

I guess there wasn't time last night for Paloma to ask too many questions about why Gabino was talking about Remedios, but now the door is open ...

So much fun watching the Citrus getting nervous and trying to cover her anxiety with her phoney fluorescent show of teeth.
 

The avances from last week showed Alfonsina beating Paolo about the head in somebody's living room (presumably hers), so he must get there at some point...
 

Om my stars, Marta, it was not a good idea to wait and read the recap while I ate my lunch at my desk. For one, the very load guy who sits outside my door was treated to my out and out laughter ( taste of his own medicine) and I parked the salad after the first few sentences. Masterful.

What would we do without our Gab? I mean really, he's the best thing in this whole TN, villian or no. And Ramona... oh lord, what a turn of events. She has to save the man who caused her daughter's death? Wonder what's in that "guacamole"! Hmmmmmmm

Looks like after weeks of painful watching, we may have a hoot of time in these last weeks after all. Looks like these weddings are going to be a ones which will be passed down as town legend and we've yet to see the bad guys, besides Irritating, all start getting their just rewards. How do they top buried alive? Whatever it is, Horacio will be front and center.
 

SuperMarta--you saved me. My recording didn't work last night and I was just dying to know what happened. Of course now that I know it was such a great show, I'm even more distressed but at least you completely filled me in (ooh, does that sound like I'm Ingrid!?)

Would have loved to see Remedios. She has always seemed like such a poignant and tragic mystery...and I missed my chance! I'd also like to see Alfonsina's fab outfit and that necklace you're lusting after, Marta. Me, I still want Gabino, wretched rascal tho' he be.

Thanks as always, my talented friend.
 

Excelente como siempre, Marta. I especially enjoyed your description of Gab's spa treatments.

I'm so glad this show has gotten good again. Zombino is so demented. I love it. I was hoping against hope Ingrate's hand would reach up through the dirt and grab him, though. Too bad she gives up so easily.

If he had dug that grave for Carmina, why did no one notice it there right next to the driveway at the blue house? Why did the stupid police never go to the blue house to look for him during the whole long night he spent there sweatily burying Ingrate?

Loved seeing Africa Zavala as Remedios. She was perfect for that role. I hope we'll get more flashbacks as Paloma finds out more about her parents.
 

I agree it is getting better again, mostly with the acting of Salvador, Blanca and Sabine. they are carrying the show now.
 

Great recap Marta. What an unintentionally funny episode.
I laughed at the beginning when Ingrid was completely buried except her head. I laughed every time they showed Gabino because he has this crazy eye roll down pat. I laughed at the guacamole mixture Ramona was putting on Gab with a big spoon. I laughed at Paolo telling Sabrina the cold hard facts of being used.

Someone has to discover this new grave with fresh soil covering it and wonder what's underneath. I mean really.
 

marta - muchas gracias! What a great recap of a hilarious episode.

Gabs owned the night, stroking and squeezing the grave, strutting his off the shoulder outpatient-wear and expertly showing off his perfect abs. He really is a terrific actor!

I am so sick of Gael's jealous fits. What a loser the writers have made of him. Right now he's annoying me more than Chente. Gal and Pal will make quite the pair.

The writers chose a cheap way of getting rid of Ing. I'm not horrified by the live burial, just thinking that the writers could have been more creative in their dispensing of the most evil villainess in the story. I'm still hoping that we'll find Horacio came skulking out of the night, pulled Ing and the tickets from the grave and then shoveled all the dirt back into the hole. But that's probably not the way things went down.

Carlos - good catch on the bandage!
Anya
 

cathyx,
Someone has to discover this new grave with fresh soil covering it and wonder what's underneath. I mean really.
Absolutely! and if you noticed, SHOVEL marks the spot! lol!! (he left the shovel sticking up right on the spot... )
 

"Why did the stupid police never go to the blue house to look for him during the whole long night he spent there sweatily burying Ingrate?"
I had the same thought, but immediately pushed it out of my mind and put my telenovela beanie hat back on my head. ;-)

I kind of thought Ingrid's end was appropriate. A fast death would have been too easy. She had to know she wouldn't come out of this alive. Dragging it out made it much more enjoyable. (did I say that??? Ack!)
 

As far as Ramona's poultice is concerned--I thought I saw her light a candle and add some wax to the guacamole mix. Who knew candle wax was good for sealing up holes in the head!

Sondie
 

I thought it was funny that Paloma wrapped Gab up all full-coverage again in his hospital gown before she hauled him to the hut.
 

Every single scene of Gabino's had elements so bizarre, so disjointed, so fantastic -- so surreal! -- that an alternate title for the episode might be: The one where the writers were on crack.

I refuse to believe that the humor was unintentional.
 

Hey Sondie, I noticed the bit with the candle too. At first I thought Ramona was sterilizing something but then I thought I saw her use a little spit so I figured asepsis wasn't a big deal.
 

Judy- LOL LOL! Thanking Marta for filling you in - like Ingrid.
 

When I saw Ramona light the candle and spit, I thought she was casting a spell on him. But she says she doesn't do that. Right?

My favorite Zombino bit was when he sniffed the dirt and then rubbed it all over his face. Salvador is having a ball!
 

I thought Ramona was going to use the candle to sterilize a needle or something for some patching up, but then she just poured some wax into the stuff in her hand. Interesting. I must get her bullet-hole paste recipe in case I am ever shot.
 

Or would that recipe more properly be called Holey Guacamole?
 

NM - there is no way anyone could convince me the humor was unintentional. Gabino was having a blast as Zombino.
 

Marta, I could not get to the recaps until now but you and Madelaine did a superb job on this and Refugio.

I started laughing at the title and smiled my way through. I agree with all the glowing comments about your wonderful lines.

I don't think Ing is dead simply because he didn't have the physical strength or endurance to fill in the entire grave. It seemed like he could barely cover Ing, let alone fill the entire hole. I am clinging to the thought Horacio was able to intervene.

Anya you are so right - Gab stole the show. I like to imagine he had great fun with his "lines" last night. I don't know how he kept a straight face through some of his scenes.

Yup, the wedding should be a doozy!

Diana
 

"Holey Guacamole", Julia you're killing me. That is so darn funny!

I don't know how Salvador was keeping a straight face last night. Maybe he was rubbing dirt on himself to hide his smirk. Not to mention his Very Loud moaning was totally over the top
 

I am watching Gael and Elisa and ask myself.. where is MY GAEL?? where is that wonderful simple humble young man who helped his own mother with her twisted ankle without even knowing who she was? where is the Gael who helped his own sister when she had the accident on the road without knowing it was his sister? where is that Gael who had the wonderful scenes with Loopy where Gael had no clue what Loopy was talking about just after Ingrid showed her face to Loopy? where is that Gael that woke up and had the reconciliation scene remembering old times with Damian once Damian came to the church to try to figure out why Gael was mad at him?
where is THAT Gael?? what have the writers done to him?? why have they turned him into that paranoial jealous selfish brat??
 

who replaced Gabino's bandages? or did he replace his own bandages? i remember Ramona removed his bandage to put the 'cream' on his wound, but where did she get the hospital grade bandages?
 

whoa!! he's got the old dirty bandana on his hand again!!
 

wow!! all hell breaks loose tomorrow!!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder