Thursday, August 22, 2013

La Tempestad Cap #18 Wed, 21 August - Estercita pitches a fit and Dam strikes out

 


Alternate Title: Estercita, you’re the best act in town but he’s just not that into you.



Has The Wedding March ever sounded more like an execution march than at this poor excuse for a wedding? Must be those drums. I fully expect a firing squad to be waiting inside the church for Dam Fab. But no, it’s worse. It’s Padre T and he’s ready to do the dirty deed. “Up against the wall. Do you take this woman?....”

 
Pestercita has never looked more lovely, or more victorious. She Sí, Aceptos muy rapido.  DamFab not so much. Muchas caras impactadas throughout the church, while Dam daydream-delays his destiny. All eyes are on him...


Marina is on the boat tapping her feet and ordering Bagre to fire up the engines. She’s tired of waiting for El Cap. Sweetie, may I remind you that you are now down THREE out of SIX crew. Dam, Lolo and Laz are at the church!  As awesome as Marina is I doubt she can pull off this fishing trip.


Back at the execution Padre T urges Dam to respond. Do you accept the annoying one to be your wife? Dam reluctantly Sí, Aceptos and looks ill as he thought bubbles “until death do us part, urp.” We get a quick church scan of who is happy and who is annoyed by this union. The wedding rituals continue joylessly for DamFab, Estercita grins. More glum church scenes ensue. And the “kiss”? Painful.  




La Tempestad motors out to sea and Mari tells Bagre she’s really beginning to love the town of Nuestra Señora. In fact her daddy brought her here when she was just a kid. Bagre sets her up in Dam’s cabin where he makes a big deal of removing the girlie posters. Hey, he’s the capitán now, shouldn’t he get the cabin? Marina sniffs one of Dam’s smelly old shirts and recalls the first time she saw him in all his manly, nekkid glory. This seems realistic to me, I’m pretty sure I would be thinking the same thing. In fact I often am. She lies down and thinks sexy cave thoughts instead of helping the crew with their work.


As the new couple leaves the church Dam tries to break the news to Pester that he’s going fishing. Lolo eyeballs Mayuya, but something tells me that she’ll be going after something richer than this big catch. Dam tells Fulge even though he is married this doesn’t mean they are family. Mayuya bitches at Pester for not throwing the bouquet directly to her. Now she won’t be the next bride! As if Pester cares which she doesn’t.


Marina finds a letter addressed to her and Bagre tells her El Cap meant to send it but never dared. She figures since it’s addressed to her she can read it, right? “Marina, I’d hoped your pride would change like the tide, that you would forgive my impulses and jealousy. I know I’m not the right man for you, a brute compared to your world. I am what I am, but you refuse to admit your feelings. Of all the storms I have survived you are the only one that gives me the kind of peace I can find only in death." (Huh?) 


Full-of-himselfio invites the entire town over to his place for the reception. But Dam’s got his own plans. He tells Pestercita he’s got some important business to take care of so see ya later. Que? QUE??? On our wedding day??!! I don’t blame her for being irritated (although she deserves it), but I thought her shrieking tantrum and throwing herself onto the church steps was a bit over the top. The crowd, however, is enthralled by Pester’s performance. Heck this is almost as good as her drunken admission that night of the big parade.


Marina tells the letter that Dam is the brave one and she is the coward.


Dam and Lolo arrive at the dock and where in the heck is the boat? Left a while ago. Oh man! Dam is damn mad. She said she’d wait! Lolo says maybe it’s better but Dam says find a fast boat. He so does NOT want to be at that reception. Up runs Pestercita to share her tantrum with him. He says he’s got an emergency to fix. He says he’ll explain later (in the time it would take for him to explain right now). She whines some more, a lot more. She makes some good points (you were late, delayed your Sí Acepto, left right after the blessing), yet she is still very annoying, especially when she starts the pitiful begging. Have some dignity woman!


Marina finds a picture of the two kids, it’s the back of their heads? Kinda weird but maybe she would have recognized herself otherwise. She recalls that happy day when little Dam taught her to fish. She hugs the picture.


Mexico City - Mercedes is pensive. She tells Alicia she was in Ariel’s widow’s house. She fears Marina will reject her when she finds out Mercedes is her real mother.


It’s dead at La Guacamaya because everyone is at the big wedding. Candi tells Jazmin she didn’t attend because the farther away the better when it come to Don Fulge. El Comandante shows up to tell Jaz he had a great time last night. Ruh roh, Laz shows up in time to see El C fondle Jaz’s cheek. I know El C is supposed to be a good guy but  he used to be Don Pigorio and he’s creeping me out. He wants Jaz to go to the party with him, but after he leaves she runs after Lazaro.


Hernan has called Marina on the VHF (which means she’s likely within 25 miles of shore) to gripe about her leaving without telling him. He could have helped. She asks how many times she has got tell him she doesn’t like help with her problems (especially his help). Hernan diabolically thought bubbles that things will be a lot easier when Dam Fab is out of the picture and Marina seeks refuge in his arms. In his warped world view he will be there to console her.


Dam tells Estercita to grow up. They’ll have their honeymoon when he gets back. But this energizer bunny ain’t slowing down. She continues to whine, fall on her knees and act out. Doesn’t Dam know she’s used to getting what she wants when she pitches a fit?


Speaking of fits, Casa del Fulgencio is in an uproar with the party going full swing outside. Delfina Doormat is sick with shame and Fully bellows insults about Dam while Padre T and the Doc try to calm things down.


Dam tells Estercita she should just tell the town and her family that there was an emergency and he had to leave. She gives him a slap, “I hope your boat sinks and you drown at the bottom of the sea!” she shrieks. Dam’s face says “I should be so lucky.”



Mexico City - Mercedes sighs about not being able to find her other daughter Magdalena She’s looked outside the country and even at prestigious schools where Ernesto might have enrolled her. But now she knows her life has been very different and she has to keep searching. That Ernesto Contreros is going to pay! “My poor daughters, one is lost and the other has so many problems with...La Tempestad.”


Marina is lucky, it’s a calm day at sea and there are no pirates; she tells Bagre she’s not crying, it’s just the wind, and the sooner they start fishing the better. One problem, says Bagre, he doesn’t know the exact best places to fish, it’s Capitán  Fabre who finds all the best spots. He doesn’t use charts, he uses intuition. They talk some more about Dam’s rotten situation, marrying someone else when his true love is right here, in the middle of the sea. Their interminable conversation continues through several scenes until Lizard interrupts the torpor by announcing they’ve found something! Maybe they’ve gotten lucky and will fish after all.


Jaz finds Lazaro and, predictably, he acts like a little s**t to her. She wants to explain but he tells her to go back to work with her intimate clients, she’s a liar and he’s been a stupid imbecile. Well he’s right about that last part.


Mexico City and Mercedes is still worried. She knows Marina was drinking a lot the night before and she doesn’t want both her daughters to get lost on the wrong path. She needs to find Magdalena but she doesn’t want to neglect Marina. She’ll go to town more often even though it means running into...Beatrice.


Said Beatrice gazes at her family photo. “How odd that Mercedes Artigas had such a reaction to this photo.” Think Bea, think!


The reception is going like gangbusters with lots of great food, yum! Nobody seems to miss Estercita, they’re having too much fun. But here she comes a-running, and snatches Mayuya’s bottle of tequila and starts chugging while her good friend eggs her on. Oh goodie, she’s going to get drunk and publicly humiliate herself again.


El Comandante and his pals make a stern entrance and quickly suss out Don Fully’s uniformed lackeys who are talking with Mr. GQ Hernan. They discreetly take pictures with their spy camera fountain pen.


Hernan assures Fully that by tomorrow his daughter will be a widow. By the way, where are the newlyweds?


On cue, Pestercita blows in and loudly welcomes the guests and hopes they are having fun. She tells daddy that DamFab had a boat problem and he’ll be there later. Then she staggers around, drink it hand, and slushes that DamFab’s on the boat but that shouldn’t stop them from having a good time. She grabs a reluctant Fully who is forced to dance to save face. Pester continues dancing by herself, drinking up a storm and grabbing unfortunate Jose as her next partner. Let the show begin!


This next part cracks me up, Delfina tells Mayuya she’s worried about Estercita.She’s been drinking, no? (Snort!) Mayuya can not tell a lie, she gleefully announces that Estercita is...drunk! “May God have mercy on us,” sighs Delfina.


On La Tempestad they are having problems. If only DamFab were there. But he and Lolo are speeding toward the boat to save the day! But they are out of gas! But they are far from shore! But it will be night soon! But DamFab is shirtless so who cares? Hey, we got cheated, that scene was way too short.


Olinto stupidly tells Estercita that Marina is on La Tempestad at this very minute. In fact it was she who ordered the boat to go out today, because they need ten tons of fish ASAP. Estercita completely erupts, “It was this woman who chose my wedding day for her emergency?!?!? She’s trying to ruin the most important day of my life!”  She runs to daddy and shrieks she wants to kill Marina, and if she can’t kill her then he’d better kill DamFab! “Kill him daddy, MÁTALO!!!” Muchas caras impactadas.


Mañana: Mercedes plays dress up again. Dam finds Marina in his bed. Oh my, that smile! Hernan offers to take Pestercita out to La Tempestad. Grrrr.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for your patience. I was juggling two birthday parties last night (life is tough) and got home very late.

That was some wedding, eh?
 

Loved your recap, Sylvia and loved the tempestuous wedding reception. Nothing like some TN wedding scandal.

I give Estercita 10 points for a fully realized tantrum, including sinking to the dirty dock and making death threats. And a bonus .5 points for inventive use of a bridal veil.
 

Cap'n:

What a marvelous recap! Hope your Birthday parties went well. I missed most of this epi myself and your very succinct and funny recap caught me up.

I got to watch the reception with Ester dancing with Fully, Jose and Olinto, and had to laugh when she kept flinging that veil, lol.

I had to laugh when DamFab and Lolo ran out of gas, didn't they op check stuff before they sailed off, lol?

So Bea did see something when Mercedes was staring at that picture. I wonder if she will ever figure it out.

Estercita is over the top, but so fun to watch in freak out mode, lol. I liked the Commandante taking those pen pics and his ears perking up when Ester was screaming to kill DamFab, too funny.

Thanks so much again Cap'n for this most marvelous recap.
 

I thought Laura Carmine was a scream when she was dancing the freaqueando by herself at the wedding. I was impressed by her athleticism, all while wearing a wedding dress. And I do agree that Estercita has a way with the veil.


 

The ocean is big. The fishing boat cannot traverse the seas as fast as the speed boat. I guess it's Damian's intuition that will help get him to find the boat. (Not quite sure how an empty gas tank can be fixed by opening up the motor. Beanie time.)
I guess Thursday's episode will 'resolve' this puzzle. Will Estercita reach the boat with Hernan. It should be a real joy ride with Hernan, Estercita, Marina and DamFab on the same vessel if even for a minute. Hope Estercita and Hernan get their speedboat and catch DamFab and Marina in his cabin. Yes, yes, yes.
 

hi all,
I am a newbie here - e.g. reading recaps and comments but not commenting yet...what fun!

thanks for this recap, it was great! I have been watching all of these on hulu - so I can catch up! I can use the cc's to help me understand but I love the funny/snarky recaps!

that wedding veil scene was great, and it almost made up for the tantrum on the dock - that was painful. the wedding kiss was also painful - the whole wedding was horrific! I kept groaning...why is this happening! how is he going to get out of this?! argh.

Yes, the shirtless scene was too short. I've only watched a couple telenovelas - and this is the first one with WL - o.m.g. wow.

I like Bagre a lot, and Lolo too. And Jose and Mercedes...there are more than a few characters I like on this which is great. WL tops it or course, he is a good actor and his eyes/pecs say so much. yummy. can't wait till he finds Marina in his bed....knew that was going to happen:-)
ana in utah
 

Anon, we are on the same wavelength regarding boat repairs. I'm glad you mentioned it because I try to avoid getting too boat-technical when I recap. It is, after all, a telenovela. But while I'm on the rant, er subject, those VHF radios must have been magic because I noticed neither Marina nor Hernan ever had to key their microphones to speak into them.

ana in Utah, welcome!! I'm so glad you have joined us. I agree that there are some extremely enjoyable actors in this one. It's a good combo of younger actors and some "old pros".
 

Welcome Ana in Utah...this is a very congenial group and we're always delighted when there are newcomers. The more the merrier. And by the way, feel free to try your hand at writing a limerick using "Marina" and "concertina".

Sylvia, I haven't seen this yet but I'll be ready to hit the "pause" button now that I know there's a shirtless Sweet William scene. And it sounds like it would be best if I fast-forwarded through Estercita's tantrums. Wish I could do that in real life!

Thanks for whipping up this frothy treat, while multitasking two birthday parties. Your life is FULL amiga mia!
 

Sylvia- I was also out last night, but got home just in time to see this show, and to see Estercita's major tantrums. I enjoyed them all. :) Laura Carmine looks like she's having a ball playing this brat. I can only imagine that there must have been many moments when the actors started cracking up during those wedding reception scenes. Thanks for letting me relive the laughs.

Even without the technical inaccuracies, our characters on the boats aren't using a lot of common sense-- Marina taking out a small/uncertain crew; and Damian hopping into a boat without checking that it has gas.

Maybe Hernan will accidentally take Estercita out on the boat he rigged with explosives and they'll both go boom!

Comandante is straddling a fine line with Jazmin. Most of the time I think he's just trying to gain her trust to pump her for info, but then there are moments when it looks like he's serious about wooing her. Ick!

But Lazaro is an example of the young couple storyline I usually hate-- the accusation by the young male to the young female of being a ho and a liar. Always happens. I know many thought Pablo in AB was too sweet, but I loved that he never went down this road. I just couldn't forgive someone who says they love me if they made those kinds of comments to me.

 

Welcome Ana in Utah!! Please join the fun and comment more often.
 

Cap'n Sylvia - h i l a r i o u s! From - When Marina was sniffing his shirt I thought hmmmm smelly much? and you did too. super lol on your "In fact I often am." I too was huh? on the mention of death in his letter. To - DamFab is shirtless so who cares? I could go on and on... Thank you.

The 50mins seem to fly by every night this tn is on. Before I know it, the shows over. Esp last night when DamFab wasn't on screen for what seemed like eternity, then (hot flash alert) he shows up shirtless with a sheen of sweat on his back. sigh. that was worth the wait.

Welcome, Ana in Utah; glad you chimed in.



 

Sylvia, I hope you had a wonderful time last night.

So many gems but "thinks sexy cave thoughts" and "Pestercita has never looked more lovely, or more victorious" sparkled brightly.

"spectacle" was the perfect word to describe the sideshow Estercita put on. The woman cannot nor should ever drink. Her antics went from uncomfortable to embarrassing in sixty seconds flat. I had to laugh though that she picked Jose -some good judgement in the midst of her drunken haze. And as La Paloma pointed out, her tirade at the dock was well...

I thought there would be a little more interaction between Becky and Jose. Not much face time yet. hmmm.

Madelaine, maybe the commandante and crew have more on the ball than I'd been giving them credit for. Looks like they honed in on the right suspects (well, most of them).

Welcome Ana!

Judy, it was hard to watch some of Estercita's scenes but I couldn't seem to look away!

Diana
 

Thank you, Cap'n! I giggled outloud and had to whole heartedly agree with, "...nekkid glory. This seems realistic to me, I’m pretty sure I would be thinking the same thing. In fact I often am." Now I'm gonna be thinking of naked WL all day instead of getting work done.

Even though its annoying that DamFab went thru with marrying Pester, I have to admit things are turning around faster than I expected. It only took her about 20mins after marriage for her to wish him dead twice.

Liliana
 

thanks for your welcomes:-)!
It is so fun to share this with like-minded folks. I just finished slogging thru STUD (on hulu) and I was frustrated in so many parts - especially by the long time periods without any (romantic) action - LaTemp seems like it will deliver in that department:-)
ana in utah
 

Well I hear tell this telenovela is going to be a long one, so I fully expect we will find ourselves in the doldrums at some point. But that's OK because it just gets snarkier out on The Patio of Lowered Expectations.
 

Sylvia thanks so much for the recap. I hope you enjoy your
parties. Your comment about Marina's remember her first encounter w/DamFab was great and gave me a chuckle.

Though the marriage may be annulled, Pester seems capable of coming crazy and doing things that may ensure her death (a guess).

Welcome Ana from Utah!
 

Ana,

Welcome to our patio!

I came up with a limerick with both Marina and concertina.

There once was a girl named Marina
Who loved to play her concertina

Till DamFab came along
And burst into song

Into the drink went the concertina!
 

STILL haven't seen this yet, but while I too am disappointed that DamFab (or FabDam) said "yes", it DOES speak to his ability to honor a promise.

And of course we want our heroes to honor their promises and keep their word. That's part of what makes 'em heroes, no?

And since we know a happy ending will come sometime, somewhere, some way, we can just sit back and enjoy those shirtless scenes showing those manly muscular arms and chiseled chest. Plus if we get some sculpted thighs thrown in, I won't be complaining!
 

I have noticed a distinct preference for the physical attributes of our hero William Levy (Damian) by viewers and some actually positively disliking those of our antagonist Ivan Sanchez (Hernan). Besides the towel scenes I urge those who are interested a very hot and sexy man to Goggle pictures of Ivan Sanchez, especially the shots of him on a beach in a Spanish production ('La Reina del Sur'). Most shots are of him shirtless. Your opinion will change. But there are hundreds of him in the net in various stages of dress. When his hair is longer it's very curly and quite nicely frames his face.
 

Just finished your re-telling of a great episode. So, he said, Si. If he indeed spends his first night with Marina, it'll be shades of AV, no? How many on the Patio think we're being treated to a dream sequence? Raise hands.

I thought the launch bringing DamFab & Lolo to the fishing boat sputtered and died and they concluded it was *not* out of gas and that's why DF opened the hatch to look the motor. Good luck with trying to fix it, whether he ran out of gas or a spark plug got wet. In any caso, how does he get to the fishing boat. He probably knows exactly where it is.

I didn't really appreciate Pestercita's histrionics until I read your recap, Cap'n. She needs to over-do everything or else we'll end up feeling sorry for her and not wanting her to go Boom, along with Hernan.

Gotta go, will come back for a cool drink on the Patio later.



 

I am roflol since yesterday, that DamFab would inspire poetry. Ya'll are so delightful.

Cap'n Sylvia - how long do you think this novela will be? 100 150 or closer to 200 episodes? geez, I hope closer to 100 or so. I thought I read/heard that production stops in Oct.


 

Anita said:"I thought the launch bringing DamFab & Lolo to the fishing boat sputtered and died and they concluded it was *not* out of gas and that's why DF opened the hatch to look the motor. Good luck with trying to fix it, whether he ran out of gas or a spark plug got wet."
Missed the decision that the boat was not out of gas. And if it's spark plugs, here's what the manual says about trying to replace them while at sea: "Regardless of the manufacturer, or type, spark plugs are easier to remove and replace dockside rather than 20 miles from port with a heavy swell rolling your boat. It's times like these you're liable to discover you don't even have a spark plug wrench on board, let alone the spare set of plugs that probably would have gotten you home." As you say "good luck" but in then any TN is full of miracles and surprises.
 

Cap'n, this is a masterpiece.
Glad that you can party and blog. It's a great mixture.
Welcome Ana, to an informative site with great people.
Pester is pathetic when it comes to DamFab but she was a funny one woman bridal reception.
I did rewind the shirtless scene and was thankful that Jose removed his jacket.
Vivi- I was thinking that the Comandante is trying to gain Jaz's confidence and throw everyone else off of his investigative track. I would shudder to think that he is romantically inclined possibly compromising the case.
 

Sylvia:
What a great recap, Capitana. I hace to afee with all who lo e Laura Carmine as The new Sra. Fabre. SOS is she viviente that sleeveless wedding dares a workout. There were some occasions where I fully expected a serious wardrobe malfunction.

La Paloma, my biggest concern with sinking to that dock on my knees if I were Ester would be The Smell, and the very real posibilidad of some pink bubblegum attaching itself to the bottom hall of my dress. I do love Laura Carmine. Ester is a full on brat.

Welcome, Ana, so glad to have you joining us here on CC.

Thanks again, Sylvia. This was a fun episode and you gave us a great recap to giggle by.

Elna June
 

Oh my gosh you Guyana, my keyboard is trying to correct my English into Spanish. Hee hee.

Lo siento.

EJ
 

Also, it was funny when Lolo seemed like he was going to defy DamFab by proclaiming the Cap is crazy.... and then followed it up with "but I'm crazier!"

His crew is very endearing.
 

Couldn't watch last night, so thank you for the recap (thank you even when I can watch! Sometimes I just watch so I can better appreciate the recap!) I already looked up the "kiss" from the wedding, now I must see the use of veil...

Thanks always to all the recappers and commenters. Welcome Ana!

TN4ever
 

Thanks Cap'n Sylvia for the wonderful recap!!

Marina not only smelled the shirt, but she was all over it. I'll never understand what is it with telenovela characters smelling each other's clothing. This has happened in other novelas too.

How many times has Esthercita made a scence?? I have lost count. I must say I loved Esthercita getting drunk and making Jose and Olinto dance with her. I also loved how Commandanate Robles stood right up once Esthercita started to make death threats.
 

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for this recap. I laughed and laughed, at Pestersita and shirtless WL comment. Bless your heart, you are a riot.

By pure accident, I discovered the glory of WL and now I am a shameless molester in my dreams (will never act out IRL though).
 

Madelaine, GREAT limerick! Nice job.

Anon 12:39, it is Ivan Sanchez's wonderful acting which compels us to be repulsed by his character. We do allow ourselves some panting and heaving when he strolls around in his bath towel, but then he opens his mouth and we loathe Hernan again.

Oh OK, I guess the boys did NOT run out of gas but are dealing with engine problems. I can tell you that boat engines never conk out at dock or anywhere convenient. Usually problems happen at night and during crappy weather and big waves, so Dam and Lolo are lucky it's so nice outside. For now...
 

Mauricio- The sniffing happens in EVERY SINGLE TN! Both the good guys and the bad guys do it.

It didn't ring true to me that Dam would have this framed photo of himself and the childhood amiga he had forgotten in his cabin. (I assume one of their dads took the picture.) Maybe had we seen his Madrina give it to him when she told him about Marina, then it would have made sense, but finding it as a prized possesion in his cabin (along with his naked ladies posters) seemed odd.

I'm looking forward to Bea having some flashbacks to Ariel so that we can find out how he convinced her to raise his child by his baby-mama as theirs. It seems like it would be natural for her to suspect Mercedes may be the baby-mama now that she has these clues:
-Mercedes' reaction to seeing the pic of Ariel, baby Marina, and Bea.
- Mercedes owning the plant Ariel once owned.
-Mercedes offering Marina a major job and 50% of the plant, out of the blue.
- Her observation that some of Mercedes' gestures reminded her of Marina.

Think, Bea. Think!
 

Maybe Bea doesn't know that Marina isn't her biological daughter? I mean, not like there is usually any baby-switching in TNs or anything!

TN4ever
 

Or maybe Bea is going to turn out to be as oblivious as Oblivio over at CI.
 

Anon 12:39
Ivan Sanchez is okay (although his extremely long neck and prominent adam's apple are not) - Hernan is slimy and creepy and therefore not attractive at all.
 

Thanks for the wonderful recap, Sylvia. Very funny and very well done.

Estercita did not disappointment me with her reaction to Damiáns hasty departure from the wedding festivities to go fishing. I honestly can't say that I blame her.

I so hope that the el Camandante's interest in Jazmín is purely professional and perhaps even fatherly and protective and not sleazy.

Didn't that food at the reception look scrumptious? I could almost smell and taste that fresh seafood.

Carlos

 

I have just recently joined this telenovela and am trying to catch up. Wondering about Jose ... he works for Mercedes but also for Marina's mom yet Bea didn't know Mercedes. Help. He's working for both women??

I agree with y'all that Estercita is the Queen of hissy fits. She is fascinating to watch as long as you aren't so close that you get run over. That wedding will keep everyone gossiping for weeks! So fun, so outrageous!

sh
 

Anon at 6:37
About our dearly beloved Jose. He is fully in Mercedes' employ. He is her trusted right hand man. She asked him to accompany Bea and Marina to the Pueblo by the Sea to set things up and keep an eye on Marina and report back to her on how things are going at the Empacadora and if Damian and Marina are any closer to hooking up (she wants that desperately).

 

...and no, Bea didn't recognize Mercedes when first introduced to her. Marina met her first in the car, when she was offered the job. Once everything was signed and sealed about Marina getting the job, Jose helped them with the move.
 

Carlos- All that seafood and other food did look delicious! Thank goodness it's restaurant week in DC and I had just stuffed myself with seafood just before watching the show.
 

Oh Captain, my Captain! Great Recap Sylvia. You must have carried your birthday party mode over into your recap, it was such fun. I am prepared to enjoy PesterEster and her over flowing histrionics. And now Carlos is on board to avenge her honor. The scene is perfect.

Welcome Ana in Utah, I hope your stay is long and enjoyable and you make many friends here. We are the only people who will understand and more than tolerate your passion for this genre, you'll see by and by.

I think Laura Carmine looks familiar but can't place from which TN????? She is having a ball with this roll so that should make her bratiness easier to watch and she doesn't have any children to torture like Veronica over on PEAM so let's enjoy. She was very inventive with her veil swooping as La Paloma pointed out. At least people didn't wonder who the bride was at any point.

I suspect that DaMFab will avoid consummating the union so perhaps we can look forward to an annulment later if Bratercita doesn't have DF executed. Or perhaps he will falter but then won't Marina be preggers by then to make it a real mess?
 

Cheryl- She had small roles in a few things, then was the lead in the daytime tn Ni Contigo Ni Sin Ti, then a big role as the villainous sister of the heroine in Amor Bravio, and a small cameo as the girlfriend of the big developer who Jaime Camila boinks on camera in the first episode, setting off the whole disastrous chain of events. She last was the main protagonist and villain in Quien Eres Tu over on Unimas.
 

That was in PESE with Jaime Camil.
 

So sorry to be late yet again. I just indulged in a leisurely reading, Sylvia, and oh my goodness -- I didn't think it was possible for a recap to be funnier than this nutty episode. But yours was!

Dam may have struck out but Cap'n Sylvia hit a home run. Again.

"She thinks sexy cave thoughts."
Nice shorthand for future use. It goes in the Tempestad phrase book for recappers alongside manly muscular arms, chiseled chest and mayuyeses

Welcome to Ana, SH, and assorted anonymi!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder