Saturday, October 05, 2013

CI: #104: An Episode of Repetitive Conversations and a Splash of Bravado from Octavio!




I do not like JA 3.0 4.0 (oh heck I have lost count on how many personality transplants he has had with each episode). He is convincing MC to not invite the dirty poor children she has invited onto her lands. They have the same old argument they seemed to be having these past few episodes. JA thinks she is absurd to invite them (JA you did grow up in the same neighborhood, no? Why the snobbery)?  MA does not care about their appearances, they may be dirty rascals on the outside but they are pure and beautiful on the inside. She has not forgetten where she came from….blah blah blah. In the end Santa convinces her not to invite the children since it is late and to celebrate the following morning. She agrees but is sad that Oblivio has not showed up. Everyone has sad faces and seems more like mourning than a celebration.  MC doesn’t help with a depressing dialogue of how hurt she is and how hard life has been on her. (Easy solution: forget your vengeance, show Lupita lots of love and raise her so that she wont live the same way you did, concentrate on strengthening the empire you own because too many people are worrying about your finances, and ward off any evil people around you (like JA)).  

Simona annoying waits around for Oblivio since now that she is married she has nothing better to do with her time.  When he arrives, he feigns a headache and rebuffs her more by wanting to rest in the guest rooms. Miguel looks disapprovingly in the background while Simona is obviously worried. When Oblivio is alone, he is frustrated that he cannot go to his daughter’s baptism (I am not sure what the problem is here….I confess again to missing a few episodes but what is stopping him but himself? Tell SImona you have a daughter, you need to be as present as you can in her life, and like it or not he will be always be somewhat linked to MC so take it or leave!) But alas my rants are too sensible for Oblivio to understand.  

Ohhh new guy (I don’t remember the name) is helping Solita clean up. He goes on and on talking to himself since she cannot hear. He thinks that it’s a pity that she cannot hear anyone’s voice and that she is so pretty. She flashes radiant smiles his way. Methinks a romance is blooming, I like this guy...I know I shouldn’t judge off of 2 minutes but he seems like the nicest, least despicable character on this show. Please don’t change! 

While MC is drowning herself in her sorrows over Octavio, he sneaks into her yard. She channels her old self and seems surprised he came. She hugs him and in less than 2 seconds they are kissing (methinks this is not a healthy relationship). Anyway, MC is mad for two seconds that he came so late and that he should have been here earlier celebrating with his daughter. Oblivio says better late than never right (Oblivio you have so much to learn in 60 episodes).  MC calls him out on not coming because of Simona and does not like that he has to sneak around.  After their smoochfest he remembers why he came and insists on seeing his daughter. MC of course denies him this saying what is the point now. Oblivio informs of if she is suffering it is all her fault. He asked for reconciliation but she didn’t want it. MC fires back that life is not that easy. She wants him to visit Lupita in the daytime where everyone can see, instead of at night hiding as if he is doing something wrong.  Oblivio thinks she really does not him to leave. He pulls the “you still love” me card. Plus is it not romantic, seeing her at night to give kisses to her and his daughter.  He butters her up, and as they heard there way inside, Octavio gives a devious grin because he knows he has won the game. Lupita is soooo cute! MC tells Oblivio not to wake Lupita up because she will have to deal with putting her to sleep. If Oblivio can do one thing it is working with these little babies…so charming.  

Simona can’t help herself and enters Oblivio’s room only to find it empty. Something tells me she knew this all along.  Ofelia suggest that Oblivio went to sleep in their room and Simona gets false hope by this. She happily skips to their room to also find an empty nest. She unconvincingly spews hate speech on MC. She knows that he is with her.  

Next Morning 
Octavio sits on the patio and ponders on how he will lie to Simona about his whereabouts. She seems to be keeping her cards close to her chest because she greets Oblivio like nothing happens. Simona tells him she wants to recover his lands but he does not look too happy about this. 

Lady with a complex (I do not know her name) spots her eye on Pedro (??), she is looking for JA the jerk but would not mind painting Pedro as well. (Does this girl hit on anything with two legs??). Pedro rightfully tries to back out of her snare. 

Apparently Simona and Oblivio are giving into Twinsewbio’s demands. They are in some office signing papers. Back at the ranch Simona who seems to be taking the torch from Lucia wants the little kids who stole from her to be sent to jail. They beg for her to let them off but her and Miguel did not relent. Miguel, who has no limits, wonders why the kids did not SHOOT the kids (wowow!!!). Octavio (he has deserves his real name this episode), runs on scene just in time to save the day. He rightfully questions what is wrong with Miguel and Simona, which ensues some eye rolls Miguel “El Estupido” tells his brother not to interfere.  They get into a snit and start Octavio wants them to realize they are only kids and shouldn’t be treated so harshly for stealing corn.  Octavio is really gaining brain cells this episode, (that or he is working the one he has very hard) he forcefully tells the two vipers that since he is the man of this house to respect his wishes and leave the kids alone.  After that Simona can only glare (take that!!).  The kids confess that they stole due to hunger.  They still are not warming Simona’s heart with their story and even as the police let them free she is shaking her head at Octavio.  

MC, the nanny, and Solita are going to the kids’ party. Meanwhile the accountant is in her office reviewing numbers when he realizes there is some money missing.  He smells something fishy going on with JA but wants to confirm his suspicions before going to MC (something tells me this is a bad idea…. just tell MC and let her handle it).  The accountant must have heard my words because he actually tells MC but she brushes him off (#$&*#$&*#)!!! Umm where did her business sense go? Did she leave it La Isla?? Wow…I guess she is setting herself up for her own downfall….poor Alejandro’s fortune and hard work going to waste.  

Twinsewbio and Lina’s dad (??) are conspiring. Twinsebio is giving him money but he thinks it is too small. They think Twinsebio is messing around with him and not giving him his fair share.  

I am getting tired of these repetitive conversations. Miguel and Octavio are still fighting over his decision to let the kids go. They only thing good that came out of this conversation is the fact that Octavio is sticking to his guns. He tells Miguel that Simona can accept him for the way he is or leave him dry.  Miguel reminds him that Simona has paid lots of money for his freedom and we should not take advantage of that.  

Miss artista (still do not know her real name), is painting Pedro while he is setting up for the kids party. She gets him to take a look at her artwork. Pedro is amazed at her work but I don’t see anything special (however I am also recapping from my phone so perhaps the small screen is not doing her work justice…Viewerville can be the judge).  She wants him to be her model and nude at that! She thinks he will be great sine he is thin and fit! Perhaps her can serve her other ways too. Pedro is scared of her propositions and exits ASAP!  

The party has finally started and everyone is so happy and having fun. Even MC has caught the spirit….I have not heard Venganza Monologues this whole episode and that is a celebration!!! Meanwhile JA is riding around the land saying that all this will be his one-day. He will get MC to trust him more so she will not realize what he his doing behind her back. (JA annoys me now and I did not care to rewind his convo to get those exact words. He bothers me more than Lucia ever did). 

10hrs later…..Miguel and Octavio and are having THE SAME CONVERSATION!! I will not repeat the whole thing. They are fighting about the kids again and how MC is the only one who cares about them (the only one with money that is). Miguel thinks he is crazy,  

Nighttime comes and MC is worried about the campesinos since it is thundering really bad. She feels for them as she has flashbacks to her poor humble days.  And guess who is having the same thoughts…..Octavio! He too is worried about the poor folks of Realango.  He knows that MC will be up all night worrying about the people she took in and those that are left behind. 

And that’s all folks…we end at that anti-climatic ending. Until Monday!! 






Labels:


Comments:
Univision hasn't posted this episode yet. Not sure why. I watched it last night in real time, but I figured I could watch it this morning again on Uni and catch what I missed but I can't.
 

What I remember from last night's show was that it was boring. Not much happened worth mentioning. Unless something exciting happened that I forgot. haha.
 

Well, I'm sure Gringo will not find any scene boring when it has his beautiful Latin goddess Maricruz in it. But I think the high point was when Tav finally grew a spine and stood up to Miguel and Simona when they wanted to throw the two young boys into jail for stealing corn because they were hungry.

I also liked Tav pretending to have a headache and sneaking over to Lupita's birthday celebration.

And it looks like somebody (Maricruz's accountant?) has discovered that large sums of money are missing.
 

Cathyx if you have Time Warner Cable the episode is On Demand.
 

Aleta, I agree that the high point was Octavio defending the two boys. I liked the fact that he made Simona agree in front of everyone that he was the "man of the house" and could make the decision to let the boys go. I usually don't go for such macho tripe but I liked the fact that he finally was demanding some respect for himself and his decisions and wasn' t just a lap dog. Octavio may not be bright but he does have a heart which is more valuable in the long run. I guess that is the one redeemable quality I can find in him so far. Was the storm at the end foreshadowing what awaits Maricruz re. her missing moneynand its ramifications?

Jarifa
 

OFF topic: If any one is a Jaime Camil fan his new movie
"Pulling Strings" is out and is a cute romantic comedy. I saw it yesterday at my local AMC theater.

Jarifa
 

The highlights:
Natrasha makes her move on Pedrico, MC's accountant tries to warn MC that someone is stealing her money, Simona continues to be jealous every time Octavio is out of her sight, Octavio continues to kiss Simona anywhere but the lips, then goes to see MC. Lots of chemistry moments with MC and Octavio. Octavio defends 2 boys stealing food from Simona.
 

Jarifa, I love Jaime Camil. I might have to actually watch that movie, but not til it comes to the internet.
 

So far it looks like most agree on the high point of this episode. I was happy that Octavio was able to sneak out to see Lupita.

It will be interesting to see what happens when MC confronts JA about the missing money. The tail end of the avance showed Esther telling MC that JA had been stealing for a while.

And finally, will Natasha succeed in getting Perico to pose for her in the buff?

Jarifa - thanks for the comment on the movie. I'm going to see it this week.
 

"Pulling Strings"

hello everyone. not really watching CI, but I lurk here once in a blue moon.

I too enjoyed PS. very cute, and loved the music. also, liked seeing Mexico City as the backdrop.
 

Cathyx---Boring??? You need to rent some Bruce Lee movies where they have a fight scene every ten minutes.

Aleta---Agreed, it would never be boring if the Latin Goddess was in it. But---there was a lot going on
last night, it was FAR FROM BORING.
We had the party for the Realengo children. I loved it, I thought it was nice, since no one came to Lupita's baptism because of JA. The party for the poor kids was the
perfect thing for Maricruz to do.
We had JA up to some kind of mischief. It looked like he was planning something no good. I will have to wait for the recap to find out whar evil or bad thing he is up to.---We had the two bad guys fighting over the money payoff. Something might be developing there. The scenes where Maricruz was warming up to One Cell in Lupita's room sure wasn't boring.
And yes, what everyone else has said, the Octavio, $imona, Miguel confrontation was a big surprise and something to behold. I didn't think that One Cell had it in him.
Oh yes, and then we had Senorita Nasty back for a short stint. So i would say that the show was FAR FROM BORING, punto.

Dorothy C--- A BIG thank you for that information about Ester in the advances. I thought that she had come to give Maricruz a hard time but you say she told Maricruz that JA has been stealing from her.
WOW!!! Is Ester changing for the good? I always can't wait for Monday night but now the wait will be extra hard. Will Maricrus and Ester call a truce and team up together? Wouldn't that be something?
the gringo
 

cathyx, Uni posted this episode on the front page and in usual time.
This is it http://novelasyseries.univision.com/corazon-indomable/videos/video/2013-10-04/corazon-indomable-capitulo-104?ftloc=channel11864:wcmWidgetUimStage&ftpos=channel11864:wcmWidgetUimStage:1
I like conversation between Octavio and MC. She is absolutely right in everything. Even Octavio was agree that is why he tried to stop her talking by kissing.
So sad, that they never talked before. They really could save their marriage if they only have a serious talk.
Alegria
 

I was watching Tempestad on Uvedeos & saw Jose Antonio on the commercials. I think it is Denny's.
 

Gringo, Bruce Lee is not the kind of action I'm talking about. I would love more romance action and a more complex story line kind of action. Maybe with MC finding out that she's being robbed by her own trusted foreman and his wife telling on him, it will give me a little of what I'm craving.
 

Also, too, I loved MC's hair and dress for the not happening party. She needs to wear it more often like that.
 

So Tav declares that he is the head of the house and that he makes the decisions seem pretty bold as $imona has the house, the rancho and the money---Tav has just about nothing, so he's in charge and will be making the decisions. Que? I did like him standing up for the ninos for stealing something to eat. If Mari's plan goes through, then the people from Realengo will have a little land on which to grow their own fruit and vegetables.

Can someone help me---I know that One Cell and $imona don't have a hot mirrage but am I seeing things correctly, they both have seperate bedrooms?

Maybe, I hope that when Maricruz finds out that her money is disappearing because of Jack Ass, her money problems will be over and she will be able to complete her plan for her poor neighbors.

How is Jack Ass able to get Mari's money? Has he found the combination to her safe? Is he an account, a financial whiz? I don't think so, so how is he able to get his hands on her money? Maybe she is trusting him to make her bank deposits but even then, there would be a record of those deposits. So how could he be skimming from her? Any Ideas or are we just goung th have to wait for Monday---that's such a looooong
time to wait. CI, Pleeeese hurry!!!
the gringo
 

Gringo, he probably has a ranch credit card or access to cash to pay for things for the ranch since he's the foreman.
 

I've posted CeCe's recap on a new page since I can't access this one.
 

Gringo - Tav faked a headache and went to take a nap in the guest room so he wouldn't bother Simona in their room.
 

Even at her craziest I don't think that Lucía would have matched the heartlessness and insanity shown by Miguel and Simona Friday. Telling those goons to take the little boys to jail for stealing 5 ears of corn was bad enough, but to scold them for not shooting the kids was 4 plus crazy. One would think that Miguel's legal difficulties stemming from a completely justified fatal shooting might at least give him second thoughts about shooting children.

This TN has gone beyond ridiculous. It is making El Talismán look like a masterpiece. At least the characters in ET were consistent from one episode to the next.

Carlos
 

Gringo, JA has buying authority for materials to build. He is using it to buy for his house.
 

Recap has been done but I dont want to recreate a new page and lose all the comments so I have to wait for La Paloma.

Sorry everyone that it is sooo late.
 

Carlos, I had forgotten the part about shooting the boys, but now that you mention it, it's coming back. I guess that's an advantage in having poor comprehension of the Spanish. The truly ridiculous just blows right past me.
 

Does anyone now how to merge comments if a new post is created. Or how to edit a post i did not create??
 

CeCe, I'm sorry for all of this, and I blame myself. La Paloma started the topic and no one can add to it except her. When you had the first part ready this morning, I wasn't sure who was still around to post it, so I did. Then La Paloma added it to her post, so I deleted mine. Now that the second part is done, she will have to be the one to add it to this one. If she's not around, I could post the second part in a comment, that's all I can do.
 

Not your fault at all! I feel bad that I did not plan this better. I appreciate everyone helping me out since I could only communicate with my phone. The rest of the recap is kinda long (despite the reputation) but I can place them piece by piece in comments till La Paloma can get to posting the rest. Is that what everyone else wants?
 

Since it's your recap, you decide what to do. I haven't heard from La Paloma yet.
 

I'm back--If you want to email the rest of the recap to me, I'll post it.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Again I apologize folks for the lateness! Sorry for any inconvenience. I will be better once exams are done.
 

CeCe, thank goodness for the weekend. We have all day tomorrow to talk about it too.

MC and Octavio both have a soft spot for the people of Realengo. MC because she came from there, and Octavio, because he fell in love with someone from there.

Miguel and Simona should realize that they are made for each other, and I don't think anyone would be upset if they had an affair.
 

CeCe, don't worry about posting late. This is supposed to be fun, not work!
 

Lady with a complex's name is Natasha, or as I like to call her Natrasha, since she hits on all the young guys.

Does anyone else think that the actor and actress playing Perico and Solita look like they could be brother and sister? There was a scene which had them next to each other and I thought they looked so much alike.
 

Is there the slightest chance that Maricruz will ever realize that she doing the same thing with Juan Antonio that Don Ale did with Carola? Trusting him blindly on the basis of past friendship, and perhaps even being a bit apologetic for not being willing to establish a closer relationshp?

Silly of me, of course. There's very little chance that Maricruz will ever remember that she briefly had a father.

I did enjoy the scene with Octavio defending the two boys--it was good fun hokey stuff. But this just sort of emphasizes how this show is usually lacking in even decent melodrama.
 

I agree with everyone...the best thing about this episode was Octavio and the way he took charge this episode. Also for once MC and Octavio looked calm and happy the night he snuck over. If only they could talk more and stop fighting.

I could not believe the words from Miguel and Simona's mouth. Miguel was always an incompetent, snobby whining jerk but Simona...wow!

Also could not believe MC pushing off the accountant like that. He just told you their is something wrong with your finances!! Oh poor Alejandra is rolling in his grave...SMH

 

Thanks for the entertaining recap, CeCe. Lots of "if onlys" in this one:
If only Oblivio and MC could talk more and fight less.
If only MC would listen to the accountant before all her money is gone.
If only MC would wear her hair in the braided wrapped coronet more often.

Were the little white houses in the field some of the new houses?
They were awfully tiny.

Looks like the underprivileged folks had a good time at the party.
 

Thanks so much for the recap CeCe. It is especially appreciated when you had so much else going on.

Despite all the inconsistencies, I have enjoyed this week's show. It's great to have Solita and the monkey back.

Geez guys, give MC a break. She was walking (running) out the door for an occasion she had committed to for a large number of people and she tells the accountant she will talk to him later. It sounds very reasonable to me. Now if later is weeks later, then OK---but if later is next show later, as perhaps the previews indicate (I didn't see them)--it seems like she's doing OK.

Barbara



 

Wow. Good work. I have catching up to do with this series.

What made Elizabeth Alvarez leave this series? At least it's giving Isadora Gonzales a chance to be a villana to talk about.

Ragging on a guard for not shooting those kids? This isn't Brazil!

Now that Octavio is starting to get a few grey cells is Maricruz losing hers?
 

Urban Anthropologist, Elizabeth Alvarez's character was in a terrible car accident and died from severe burns. Poetic justice for Maricruz's grandfather's death.

Jarifa
 

Urban Anthropologist, it's our writer very lazy. First actress who played "Lucia" had problems with the company, so they killed her. Romero decided to follow that story.
Alegria
 

Thank you CeCe and Cathyx for all of your work this weekend. CeCe, a big renion for you, those can be fun.

Cathyx---Looks like Monday nights episode is shaping up well. You might get that action you have been waiting for if Maricruz confronts Jack Ass over her missing
funds.

Wow! I can't wait for tonight. A good thing for me is that I am going to have a busy day so I won't
have much time to think about until
tonight. --- I can't imagine why Ester will turn in JA to Maricruz. I can only think of three possibilities. 1, She has a big fight/arguement with JA and is very angry at him. 2, Although she was somewhat mean in the beginning, she isn't really a bad person and doesn't want to be associated with wrong doing. 3, She
is/wants to be a school teacher and Mari is building the school that she hopes she will be able to teach in.

Miguel says, why didn't you shoot the children for stealing? I can see Miguel saying that. Although it is a horrible thought to us, Miguel looks like your average normal guy but---he has a dark side, he's not a good guy. I would hate to see him on the local City Council.

$imona got a makeover, new hairdo and a mole removal. Is anyone for the samething for Solita?

Barbara---No, they won't give Mari a break but I will. RIGHT!!! She was on her way to the party for the ninos, she will talk to her accountant soon. NO BIG DEAL!!!
Mari didn't change Lupita's diapers
PLEASE!!! I can't remember seeing any diapers being changed in a novela. Maybe there has been, but I don't recall any. POOR MARI, you're right, she can't get a break
Whatever she does, she will be critized for it, you can bet on that. Come on guys---lighten up.
the gringo
 

Simona sure changed her tune fast. When she was BEGGING Octavio to marry her she was all, "Oh, you can run the rancho and everything that goes with it any way you like. You can do whatever you want with ALL my money, what's mine is yours. NO, I would NEVER keep you from your daughter. I will love her - Doris wouldn't do that." And now?
 

Oops, that was me - Soyyo - Anon 6:23

She also said to him, "I understand that because you share a daughter, that MariCruz will always somehow be in your life." (or something to that effect)
 

It seems to me that a lot of viewers do not like MC at all and they expect too much from her, being too critical of her such as not caring for her daughter, or solita, blah blah. But I do like her- The avenging MC, against the entire world even. I like Ana Brenda too, playing MC. I always am for the heroines of the stories I read or watch. Each heroine are different but I like the "Savage"one. At the same token, there are not villains,ness, that I like. I hate all of them.

Sorry, this is just me. Therefore, I laugh and grieve with MC. I admire her too for her kindness and benevolence.

Cathyx, I like your name for that amoral woman- Natrasha. Hahahha.

I think it is unfair that all of the Don Alejandro's hard earned wealth will all go down the drain. Maybe it should be recovered if indeed JA had stolen some of them.

 

Haha. Fernando changed los pañales de Fernandito, aka el bébé electronico in PEAM.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder