Thursday, December 12, 2013

Corazon Indomable #154 The cameos just keep coming

YAHOO!!! My last recrap of Corazon Indomable ☺

MC's wailings finally illicit the appearance of the Glenda the Good Guard. Glenda asks MC where she heard that Lupita was dying. Well, it was Carola and Dominga, her new BFFs. Glenda tells her they lied to her, and MC has the same look on her face she had when she was told that Lucia was lying to her. No way. Why would they lie to her, and how could she not realize it?

Juanita calls the prison to try to at least talk to MC on the phone, but the answer is still no.

One Cell aka OC aka MC, still won't believe Glenda the Good Guard aka GGG is telling the truth. So GGG gives her a 'what for' talk. She tells her not to believe anything the mean girls tell her and to come to ask GGG if they do it again to see if it's true. OC then asks and I'll quote, "Why would they do that to me?" hahaha, OC kills me, it's like she's that salvaje from yesteryears all over again. I missed her.

Juanita runs home to tell Two Cell aka Octavio that MC is in solitary confinement.


It's lunchtime in solitary and GGG brings OC her lunch. OC is still depressed, so Glenda tells her to cheer up, they were just lying to her about her daughter. OC who is now working with only a single braincell, asks her if it's really true. Glenda assures her that it is. My theory is that the walls in the cells are painted with lead paint and OC is suffering the consequences of ingesting some of it. The news finally slowly seeps into her braincell and she is beginning to understand. Her daughter isn't sick or dying and Carola and Dominga were lying to her to bother her. But trying to understand why they would do that to her is beyond OC's abilities to reason right now. Her one braincell is overworked and she needs to eat her lunch to give that cell nourishment so she can function for the rest of the day.

JA is up and feeling better, in fact, he has no idea that he's paralyzed. The doctor told Ester that he would be paralyzed from the neck down, but he has no problem getting himself into a seated position, so maybe the doctor was wrong with his paralysis diagnosis. JA wants to get up and walk but Ester gets him to settle down. Then he realizes that he can't feel his legs and wants to know why. Ester says she doesn't know.

Juanita tells Octavio what happened to OC in the jailhouse with the knife, etc. Octavio believes it's entirely possible that OC did it, she gets riled up and she's capable of anything.  Octavio decides to call the lawyer to see what he can do.

Ester comes to the doctor's office to tell him what happened.  Médico Miedo tells her that it's time that JA knows what happened to him, and Ester is the person to do it. I don't blame him for not wanting to be the bearer of bad news, but he is the doctor after all, he should be the one.

Octavio is meeting with the lawyer. He wants him to keep working on the case and Octavio will pay him himself, even though he doesn't have much money. Lawyer dude tells him not to worry about it, Galan # 7 has it covered.

Maria continues her way to Mexico City and a truck pulls up and offers her a ride. She informs him that Filemón needs to come too, so one guy puts him in the back. I'm impressed that Filemón just hops right in, and we see a hand made sign on the side of the truck that says Rico Barbacoa. Uhoh! Poor Filemón. They jump in and leave Maria stranded.

Mèdico Miedo decides that he really must be there when JA gets the news so he and Ester enter his room. He tells JA that he may be a paraplegic.

Maria happens upon the men who stole her burro. They are setting up the barbeque and are basting Filemón with their secret sauce. The offer Maria a taste when they are done and she grabs Filemón and leaves.

JA loses his cool and tries to get up and walk, he falls and the nurses help to get him in bed. The nurses are stategicaly located so we can not see what he's wearing under his hospital gown, which should be nothing since he just had surgery. The doctor tells him to think of all the good he has in his life and JA wants to know what that could be. Your wife and children replies the doctor. JA says that his wife only married him for his money and he would rather die. He kicks everyone out of his room. The nurse rushes in with the much needed shot to put us out of our misery and he falls asleep.

Jealousy rears it's ugly head and Octavio asks Juanita if she knew #7 was in town. Juanita says she didn't know but she's happy OC has someone with more that 2 braincells helping her. Octavio is having a difficult time getting past her past suitor helping out. Meanwhile Anibal sneaks into the cargo hold of an airplane wanting to get himself to Germany to get his painting back.

Mean girlfriend of Carola and nice friend of MC are brought into the prison warden's office. They are there to declare what really happened between MC and Carola. Mean girl admits that MC didn't attack Carola. I don't get why she is admitting it, but who cares! She confesses about the entire knifing episode. She was threatened by Carola if she didn't participate and help her. They want to put the mean girls in solitary instead, but this mean girl says she shouldn't go because she was afraid of Carola and she confessed to what happened.


The airplane with Anibal reports to the tower that there is a problem with the landing gear. Something is stopping the landing gear from descending. The tower seems to know that the problem must be a person impeding the landing gear. I guess the have had this problem before.

Natasha has the radio on while she paints. A news alert tells her that they found a stowaway on the airplane that was on it's way to Frankfurt Germany. He's dead. Natasha thinks it must be Anibal, and goes to the authorities. They take her to ID the body. It's him.

The warden calls in Dominga and tells her to immediately take MC out of solitary, but he shows no sense and orders her to be put back in the cell with Carola.

Maria finally arrives at the prison, no it's MC's old house. She tries to get in but all doors are locked. She expertly throws a rope around a pillar that would be the envy of every arborist in the world and climbs up the stone wall, but falls down on the wrong side.

Dominga arrives to move MC. She tells her the warden had a change of heart and is moving her out. MC doesn't believe her but Teresa, I mean GGG shows up and tells her it's true.

EDUARDO SIGHTING!!!!
Octavio is at the airport and runs into Eduardo. I never expected to see him back at this pit. The hug. They go somewhere to chat and catch up on what's happening since they last saw each other.

Carola is meditating when OC is put back in the cell. Carola is surprised to see her. She wants to know why they would put OC in the same cell when she tried to kill her with a knife before. The guard just tells her to shut up.

Octavio tells Eduardo the entire sordid story, and we hear the part that the painter died and MC confessed to save Octavio from life in prison for the killing. Eduardo says she did it because she loves him so much. Octavio realizes it and doesn't know what to do now that he's engaged to Doris again. I think he needs a nap so he can rest up is brain cell for the next flight.

Carola is screaming to be let out of the cell. GGG and Dominga come and Carola tells them that if she stays, she can't be responsible for what happens next. How exciting.

Maria makes it inside the house but the furniture is covered with sheets and no one appears to live there anymore. She calls out and some creepy looking butler shows up. This is so weird you have to see it for yourself. I don't understand nada de eso.

The guards come to take Carola to solitary. Carola wants to know why and she learns that Carmela, that's her name! confessed to what really happened. Life is sweet for MC.

avances: MC confesses and is secretly taped while doing it. Lupita visits her in jail. Natasha holds a press conference instead of the police and states that Anibal killed Alfonso.



Labels:


Comments:
I seriously don't praise the recappers enough. Of course, I *had* to comment today after that QTH? Butler moment last night. You summed it up perfectly Cathyx. Tampoco entiendo nada de eso....

My condolences to all the recappers. I've been in mourning for weeks over this show.
 

I want to thank my fellow recappers too. It's been a very long 154 episodes and I'm glad my part is done and please don't ask me to sub for you, lol. I only have one brain cell left too and I need it.
 

LOL! Excellent final recap, Cathyx.

I don't have much to saw about the happenings in the episode, but I can clear up one thing for you. Maria didn't go to the jail to find MC, she went to MC's old house-- Don Alejandro's house. That's the wall she went over and the creepy house she was in. I guess she will soon learn that MC lost the house and the fortune long ago.
 

That's much to say, not saw.
 

CathyX:

Thanks so much for this marvelous recap. So with all your asides ; )

Poor Maria, I'm so glad she made it to the D.F. but that butler was indeed weird. I was hoping we'd get to see Tobias again, tending the house, even though, no one lives there. It's a shame that MC sold the place. I had to laugh though, when Maria was yelling out for MC and then Solita, I guess she didn't remember Solita couldn't hear.

I wish Ed had slapped Tav upside the head with the salt shaker, or whateva was handy on that table. Maybe the fork to wake him up. He's been down this road with Tav before.

Glad MC is now out of solitary and that Crayola is in there. Good! I just wish MC would get her spunk back. She's still too timid. She needs to get her avocadoes back.

Thanks again Cathyx for all your hard work on this TN and I hope your beanie is still intact ; )
 

Oh, and I noticed Maria used a slang word that another character in Robo used the other day-- she said "no hay naiden aqui". Naiden is a slang word for nadie.
 

Cathyx, thank you for your very fine recap!

Yay! Maricruz is one step closer to freedom and La India Maria made it to the city.

Now, we need to get rid of Doris for good.

Jarifa
 

Oh, I forgot to mention recrap bwwahhhaaa : )
 

Cathyx - thank you for your excellent recap of another useless episode. I'm so jealous that you are done. But soon I'll be done too. yay
 

Such an enjoyable recrap, CathyX. I could feel your joy at knowing it was your last, and I thought you resumed the crazy happenings last night with a special pizzaz.

I especially got a kick out of your firm statement "Don't ask me to sub for you!"

Go in peace...your troubles are over...
 

Thanks Vivi, I'll correct it in the recrap.
 

Really cool recap

It is hard to care for any of these people.

After falling off the roof, our intrepid one gives a self chiropractic adjustment. She must be Jason. Falling that far would have done most humans in.

The maid look like she fell from the plane.

My robot word was sroting. Sounds like an apt description of this Novela. Lord help us!
 

Excellent recap! Finally MC got some sense knocked into her. Lets see how long it lasts!

Oh Ed!! How I have missed that beautiful face! I didn't realize how much until he showed up.

So the nice lady in the prison is really a plant for the director. Interesting...

Maria's whole situation is so stupid. I admit the show needed some humor by must they go to farce? I agree that butler, or whatever, was super creepy, like out of Edward Scissorhands. Made no sense.
 

"recrap" wonderful new term!

Jarifa
 

Cathyx---Since this was your last recap, are you sending in your resignation from the Corazon Indomable Complaint Club?

Resignation or not, you did a good job with the recap---lead paint on the prison walls? LOL
Another LOL, was Octavio needs a nap to rest up his brain cell for the next flight

Yes Eduardo came back. My guess is that more of the early cast will come back as well.

Carvivlie---You said that the creepy butler made no sense, I was thinking nearly the same thing. He sure looked strange and why was he there? I guess that we will find out tonight. Maybe India Maria and the creepy butler was just thrown in to lighten things up a bit.

Well Anibal is gone, no confession now. Will Natasha's testimony be enough to spring Maricruz from the Gray Bar Hotel?

Once Maricruz is out, ShutUpDoris
will be history. I hear that she will be traveling to Texas to pay Carlos a visit.
the gringo

 

I know it's pointless to question anything on this show, but Esther married JA for his money??? What money? They lived in a shack. He didn't have any money until he started stealing it. But hey, good for him for being able to sit up despite his paralysis. I suppose he'll realize how horrible he was and will be redeemed and by some miracle have lots more kids with Esther. Ugh, this show.

But thanks to all of you putting out these recraps (ha!) so the rest of us don't have to actually watch. Here's hoping that all these fine actors are a little more picky next time.

Kelly
 

I didn't coin the term recrap, I think it may have been Barbara or Judy B from several TNs ago, but it's a great word for the recaps of awful TNs.
Carvivlie, Edward Scissorhands, that's who he reminded me of. He looked so familiar but I couldn't place him.

Gringo, I will retire as president of the complaint club when this show is finally over.

 

Kelly, I was making a joke about Ester marrying JA for his money. Now I know you aren't watching the show, lol.
 

I did have to laugh though when JA said that this was all caused cause he did bad things to MC. Even Ester mentioned it a couple caps back. This was the best anvil for JA I must say. No use of his legs is perfect. Not so much for Ester though. I actually feel sorry for her, but then again, maybe not so much ; )
 

Actually, "naiden" is NOT slang for "nadie". It is the word used by "uneducated" people, which is why you've heard it used by India Maria in this TN and Juventino in LQLVMR. If anyone remembers, it was also used by the old guy who found Alex in Sortilegio, and, I'm sure, others I can't think of right offhand.
 

Oh, yes, the end is near.
Ana Brenda was in hospital during this episodes.
This foto AP posted in her twitter
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSJVosgCEAA_pva.jpg:large
You can see plaster on her hand in episode
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8858/inzt.jpg
Poor Ana Brenda :((((

Now I'm sure, that it's Romero has one cell. This is what Eduardo said: SIEMPRE LLAMANDOLA MARICRUZ OLIVARES DESDE QUE LA CONOCI, MARIA ALEJANDRA MENDOZA COMO QUE NO LO ASOCIABA.
Que, que, what? He saw Maricruz only once, but he spent a lot of time with Maria Alejandra. And he forget about her names? Dios mio.
Alegria
 

Slang is often the term for the way less educated people play and twist language. I'm sure Maria knows the word nadie (so it's not a lack of knowledge), but naiden is the way the folks around her, or who she grew up with, say it.

There's actually nothing wrong with playing with language, as long as you can code switch and use the appropriate language in the appropriate setting.
 

Cathyx-

Whoops! Sorry. Any other show and I might have gotten the joke, but given that it's this show, anything is possible. It has skyrocketed beyond El Talisman in its badness, but scores big points for recap quality!

Kelly
 

Kelly, I only watched about 3 or 4 episodes of El Tal before realizing it was pretty bad. So this one is worse than that one?
 

I think, that the last part is soooo bad. One of the worst I ever saw. First 2 parts I like very much.

Does anybody saw some promos with AB and Daniel? Or there wont be any programmes with them before the final?
Alegria
 

I have only one thing to tell you:
about the "RECRAPS". One time I was at the market, underneath the bin of CRABS- a big sign that said- :FRESH CRAPS $7.99 PER LB.LOL.

 

Thanks, Cathyx. Sad to think of Don Ale's house in such a condition. We appreciate your recapping work (and I do mean work as in great effort). I'm disappointed to learn Anibal met such a gruesome end, even though he was kinda crazy. Now he really will become famous, just too late for him to enjoy it.
 

Cathy, as fine as always!
Hopefully, if we ever get to recap a show together (hint hint Quiero Amarte), it will be something more enjoyable (not that would be too hard).

I'm so jealous of you... I'm done next Tuesday.
Nothing to say about the actual show. Did Eduardo mention Araceli when I wasn't payin attention?
 

La Paloma, did MC sell the house to the Adams Family?

Adriana Noel, I am interested in recapping that one, but if it's not very good, then I don't want to. Eduardo didn't mention Areceli because Tav monopolized the conversation about his problems.
 

Cathy, I'm not sure how good it is (QA), I stayed away from it because I didn't want to get spoiled. Its ratings aren't great as far as I know, they are just ok.
When the time comes, we'll see.
 

Well the ratings don't mean much. Mentir Para Vivir is excellent and the ratings are so so, and we all know this show has good ratings and ...
 

I've seen "naiden" described as an archaic form of Spanish retained from colonial times. I think one dialect is as valid as another, and I don't think this should be used to judge someone's knowledge or ability.

But forming an opinion based on Maria tying a donkey to the bumper of a bus ... that's another matter.
 

Thanks cathyx, very well done. I'm in awe of your persistent enthusiasm. I only caught fleeting glimpses of any cynicism, apathy, or disgust. I especially enjoyed the food truck scene and this:

They are setting up the barbeque and are basting Filemón with their secret sauce."

...and I found myself once more inspecting my drink for signs of tampering with the scene you described like this:

"This is so weird you have to see it for yourself.""

I'm actually looking forward to seeing who this is and where this leads.

gringo, though I'd welcome Doris here in Texas with open arms, even as Maricruz finds herself released from jail I don't picture her going soft into that good night.

Carlos
 

Thanks Carlos, it's amazing what you can put up with when you know it's the last time you'll be putting up with it.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

So who will continue the recap for us because i feel the Tele novella isn't OR is this the last episode? Please i wanna know
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Mark, we share recapping duties. My duty ended today, but others will recap until it's over next Friday. No need to worry.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder