Tuesday, September 09, 2014

La Malquerida, capitulo 11. 09/08/14. Acacia and Ulises make up; Sightings! Bare chested men.

Skipping the old and right into the new.....

Luisa is none to happy that El Rubio will be driving her to and from school. He probably asked el patron to do the honors. But if that's how he wants it, fine. She doesn't have to talk to him during the drive.

Esteban decides to forget the wedding at the church. If she were to leave now, it would destroy her mother. Cris is happy that she is finally accepting Esteban, even if just a little. Or perhaps she is pretending for her mother's sake. He thought she finally accepted him. He's hurt and starts to walk away. Acacia calls him back and says she really does accept him now. She wants to say more, but Cris interrupts. Cris wants to know if they are going riding, but Acacia begs off. She's not feeling it and suggests they go alone.

German aka big sexy is getting unfortunately dressed when Juliana walks in. Big sexy informs his mom that he got back the blanket he let Alejandra borrow and will take it to get cleaned. Juliana doesn't want it anymore and tells him to throw it away. She's concerned about his little relationship with that girl. She's not happy he returned early this morning. Big sexy says he just bought some new canvases and was painting all night. Juliana questions if he's telling the truth. Of course it's the truth says big sexy. Alejandra is a great girl. Sweet and respectable. Juliana relents and says they win. Norberto wants Alejandra at the hacienda and in the office. But she wants him to find out more about her, especially her inheritance.

Acacia brings flowers to her father's grave. She knows her father wants Cris to be happy. She acknowledges that Esteban makes her mom happy. Then why does it bother me so much that he wants to marry her in the church she cries out. Is it because it will erase you? What is happening to me? (sweetcheeks, you are lusting after her stepfather. Snap out of it!).

Juliana yells at German and Norberto for returning from the stables dirty and entering her clean house. Norberto says he just can't win with her. He says he's going to shower and change to return to the office. German wants to know what's going on? Norberto just points at Juliana and says “Don't you see”? Manuel walks in and Norberto is happy to see him up and about. Now they need to go to the police station and press charges. Manuel says it's not worth it. German can't believe they are going to press charges. This angers Norberto who says it doesn't appear that German is even his son. Juliana gets onto Norberto for saying that. German says Ulises is innocent.

Esteban tells Acacia they need to talk. What you told me earlier can't be true. You can't leave. But Acacia wants to return to live with her grandparents so that they could have some privacy.Esteban regrets saying he wanted to marry Cris in the church. It's not that says Acacia. If I got angry it was because I was thinking of my father. I felt that his memory was being erased. Is that the real reason you were angry asks Esteban. Because of your father? Of course asks Acacia. Why do you ask? Esteban doesn't answer because I have a feeling he wants to hear something completely inappropiate. I was at his grave and realized that I need to stop thinking about him and what my mother wants replies Acacia. Of course I am in agreement that you marry her in the church. I don't want you to feel bad replies Esteban. I won't says Acacia. Cris walks up and Acacia says Esteban has a surprise for her. She hugs her and leaves. Cris wants to know what's the surprise. Esteban asked for Cris's hand. I told her I wanted to marry you in the church. Cris is elated.

Norberto wants Manuel to tell him the truth. He finally admits that he was already hurt before the fight. With Ulises Some guys jumped him, stole his wallet and watch that his dad gave him. He didn't want to say anything because he feared his father's anger. German is rolling his eyes at the big whopper Manuel is saying and Juliana is shocked that Ulises didn't hurt him. Juliana feels bad. She accused Ulises and even thru him out of the house.

Cris is so happy that Esteban kept his promise to gain her daughter's love.

Ulises, in a fine suit, walks into a meeting and finds Juan Carlos. Juan Carlos says they really liked his proposal and wanted him to explain it further to the group and invited others to propose their ideas.

Luisa runs into Acacia and wants to take Manuel his flan that she just finished. Acacia agrees but looks sad. Luisa wants to know why the long face. Acacia finally told Esteban to go ahead and marry her mother in the church. It's just really hard for her to accept. Luisa consoles her and says it's for the best. Don't be so down. Acacia goes off to find Esteban but before she leaves tells Luisa to have El Rubio take them to Manuel's. Cris walks in and hugs Acacia. She is just so happy that Acacia will allow her to marry in the church. (Allow? Your a grown woman and one that gave birth to Acacia. What's with this?) She's so glad that Acacia has finally accepted Esteban. Acacia just wants the best for her mother. And I have the best replies Cris. You and Esteban. Getting married in the church is like re-formalizing our commitment and also starting again.

Juan Carlos congratulates Ulises on his fine presentation. Even though you have problems with my granddaughter, I realize what a great....Juan Carlos suddenly feels ill. Ulises catches him and takes him to the bench nearby. He lays down and passes out.

Esteban again asks Acacia about her decision to leave once he marries her mother in the church. She thinks its for the best. Esteban says it's not right for her to distance herself from her mother because of him. It's the same thing you did when we married civilly. Are you going to hurt your mother again?

El Rubio gets onto some workers for playing instead of working. Luisa sees this and comments that she also thinks the same of him. It's time for him to perform his chauffeur duties. Now run along.

Esteban wants Acacia to change her mind. For her mother and for him. He really cares for her. It hurts him to think that she feels it's better this way. She finally agrees to stay. He thanks her and promises to make her feel happy living at the hacienda. She walks away with a long face. He doesn't like to see her unhappy. She admits that it's not about the wedding anymore. Another reason she wanted to leave was because she found out that Manuel is going to press charges against Ulises and she doesn't want him to go to jail. She begs Esteban to help with Ulises.

Luisa is happy having enrolled in culinary school but gets sad when she notices that a lot of students come from family with money. Luisa tells her that is not important. Think about what you will be learning. I know you will do well. Luisa comments that in order for Manuel to notice her, she has to get out of her poverty situation.

Esteban gets onto Norberto for not following thru and pressing charges against Ulises. What are you waiting for? Do you not see the bruises on your son? Norberto informs Esteban while taking a drink of tequila that he feels embarrassed to say it but Manuel admitted Ulises didn't beat him up. Some guys jumped him before he got into a fight with Ulises. Esteban is angry that Manuel would lie about the fight. He will be talking to his son about this. Norberto is in agreement as he is pouring himself another shot. I sent him to tell Acacia the truth.

Acacia tells Cris how happy Luisa was enrolling in school. She just needs the tuition money. Cris promises to give it to her tomorrow. Manuel walks up and tells Acacia he needs to talk to her. Remember you said we were friends? That's why I can't lie to you anymore. The other day when you asked me, I was so angry because you wouldn't accept my saddle gift. What is it asks Acacia. The truth is before Ulises and I fought, I was already hurt. He begs Acacia to understand. He couldn't tell his father that he lost his watch. You know perfectly well that my father would think I pawned it. Acacia angrily pushes Manuel and wonders if it was just easier for him to accuse his own friend? I feel bad that is why I am telling you replies Manuel. It's a little too late for that now don't you think yells Acacia. I broke up with him. Do you really think he will forgive me? He was right. You were lying to me the whole time. Now leave my house and never come back.

Esteban agrees that Manuel should tell Acacia the truth, but preferred they talked about it first with him. I hope this doesn't change our business dealings replies Norberto. Manuel is young and in love with Acacia. Esteban pours him another drink. Norberto wants to know his opinion on Manuel and Acacia. Esteban says he prefers Manuel over the imbecile Ulises any day. Even though Manuel lied, I assure you he's a better man for Acacia says Norberto. Esteban says if Acacia wants Manuel, he will totally approve. It will bring their haciendas closer together. You have thought about that, haven't you asks Esteban. It would make us both stronger replies Norberto and they toast. Esteban says the problem is that Acacia wants Ulises and even asked him to help her with Ulises.

A doctor comes out and informs Ulises that Juan Carlos will have to stay in hospital for awhile.

Esteban finds Acacia and says he was just informed by Norberto that Manuel lied about Ulises. Yes, and it is just horrible replies Acacia. I feel so angry at what Manuel did and so embarrassed on how I treated Ulises. Esteban hugs her. She broke up with Ulises because of Manuel. I know you want to run to Ulises but who knows if he will listen to you says Esteban. I would like to try replies Acacia. Ulises is the love of my life.

German tells Alejandra that a guy wants to make an appointment with his dad to talk business and searches for the card he left. Manuel storms in angrily and asks if German is happy? Acacia now knows the truth. Alejandra excuses herself and Manuel yells out that he has lost Acacia forever. Did you tell the truth shouts back German. That you got beat up for not paying your gambling debts? If she's angry with you it's your fault not mine. Deal with the consequences for your actions. You shouldn't be giving advice, older brother, because you also have secrets yells back Manuel. Don't forget that you can't tell dad you still paint. Confront him. Now think about this before you put me in more problems.

Cris can't believe that her godson lied. Acacia says Ulises begged her to believe him, but she chose to believe in Manuel instead. Do you think he will forgive me? Cris tells her to try. But Esteban told me he probably wouldn't want to talk to me replies Acacia. What do I do? What does your heart say asks Cris. My heart tells me to try even though he may not want to talk to me answers Acacia. I should at least ask him to forgive me for not hearing him out.

Alejandra asks German if he knew all along his brother was lying. Yes, replies German aka big sexy. So that is why he came and picked a fight with you says Alejandra. Because you told him to tell the truth. I thought you wanted to sell the paintings to Ulises because you were an opportunist. Please forgive me. Big sexy tells her not to worry about it. Sometimes we have to keep quiet about things. I agree replies Alejandra. Big sexy points out that she also has kept quiet about things. Like her inheritance. But I don't have one says Alejandra. I know you don't like to talk about personal things says big sexy. But it's your business about your inheritance. I don't want you to think that I am an opportunist. Girlfriend. Alejandra giggles.

Cris brings Acacia the phone and tells her to call Ulises. What if he hangs up on me? I wouldn't be able to handle it replies Acacia. Don't ask what if's and call him.

Ulises, at the hospital, gets a call from Acacia. He says he's been trying to call her. Acacia thinks he wants to make up but finds out that her grandfather fainted and is in the hospital. What's wrong with him asks Acacia. He had a diabetic episode replies Ulises. Acacia puts him on speaker and Cris asks if her mother is there. I haven't told her says Ulises. I wanted to go to her and tell her face to face instead. Cris says they are packing and will be there shortly. She runs to tell Esteban.

Perla wants to decorate the new place in style. Danillo says they don't have the money for that. He just wants the basics. Beds, bathrooms and a cantina. They are going to invest the bulk of the money in another business. Danillo wants to know how Perla is fairing with Emito (?). I want him eating out of your hands. Things are going well with him replies Perla. Don't you see how he looks at me? Well make sure he stays there says Danillo. Now who is your man? You are says Perla and they start smooching. A maid comes in saying that Guillermo has arrived. He is let in and sees Danillo all over Perla. He wants to go out for a ride and Perla says to give them 5 minutes to get ready. He proceeds to walk out the door but Danillo calls him back. Ladies first says Danillo and Perla walks out the door shaking her hips.

Luisa tells Manuel what he did was wrong but doesn’t believe she will never talk to him again. It will pass. I will help you. Really asks Manuel and grabs her arm. I will be indebted to you forever. She's happy and gets his flan that she made for him. She had made him one previously but his mother didn't give it to him. Manuel thanks her for the flan. I fear your mother doesn't like me much says Luisa. Don't worry replies Manuel as he carcasses her cheek. I told her we were friends. I know she sees me beneath her, but that will change says Luisa. I am going to study. I found out and am glad for you says Manuel. Studying is not for me.

Guillermo takes Danillo and Perla to a spot where he wants to plant. Unfortunately he doesn't have the connections to get the seeds. But Danillo does. He knows who to ask. Perla tells him no. If Norberto finds out...but Danillo says he knows what he's doing.

Acacia, Cris and Esteban walk into the hospital and run into Ulises. Acacia tells them she will catch up with them later. Esteban just gives Ulises the stink eye and Ulises returns the favor. Acacia begs Ulises to forgive her for not believing in him when he said he didn't beat up Manuel. He grabs her face and asks if she cares for him. I adore you she answers and they kiss.

Cris is happy that her dad is doing better. Her mother (don't know her name) tells him that he can't be eating sweets anymore which makes him groan. It's what I like most says Juan Carlos. Cris says he must listen to the doctor to get well. He's always happy to see her and doesn't need to ask if everything is good in her world. I am very happy replies Cris. Esteban and I are getting married in the church.

Acacia asks how things went in the meeting. Everything went well replies Ulises. Without my knowing my family mortgaged the house. Now I have more reason for the project to go well. Acacia says it's nice to have a family that cares and stands behind you. They hold hands and Esteban sees this. He walks away and Acacia removes her hands. Acacia tells Esteban that they are back together. Esteban says they found out what really happened and all owe him an apology. Don't worry about it replies Ulises. I know what it looked like. You were only watching out for Acacia like a father would. And I will continue replies Esteban. I'm glad says Ulises. We both care about her and will look after her. He sticks out his hand for a handshake and Esteban takes it.

Manuel tells Juliana at the dinner table that it's the best flan he has ever tasted. Juliana doesn't want to hear it. Especially now that he's grounded. You should have thrown that flan in the trash and tell that little girl not to come here again. Why asks Manuel. Are you going to run her off? Can I not have my friends over? There are friends and then there are friends replies Juliana. That girl has no reason to come over here. Don't you understand? Norberto tells Manuel to take his flan to his room so his mother will quit making a scene. He tells German aka big sexy to return to any pending work. Juliana can't believe that Norberto always pampers Manuel. There should be no favoring one over the other. Even though you promised me you would love my son. I have tried replies Norberto. But you don't help. Every time I tried to get close to you, you rejected me. You would remember that jerk that impregnated you. Now when I look at German, I see Andres Bebalco(?)

Speaking of Andres, he's the doctor attending to Juan Carlos. Juan Carlos tells Andres to tell his girls that he is better. Cris wants to know how help her father get better. Strict diet and watching his sugar is the answer. Juan Carlos gripes about not being able to eat sweets. Cris reminds him that his health is more important.

El Rubio tells Luisa that he is trying. He asked her grandmother for permission to date her. He has stopped drinking. Please don't abuse me because my patience has a limit. Luisa reminds him that he can ask el patron for permission and if her grandmother will allow, although I don't think so, I am the one with the final decision. And I don't want anything to do with you. Do you really think Manuel or his family accepted your flan, they will accept you too asks El Rubio. You are wrong. He wants Acacia. Perhaps, but told him she doesn't want anything to do with him replies Luisa. And how he is going after her, I will do the same to him. She starts getting more angry at each word she says and Rosa pulls her back from El Rubio. She tells El Rubio to stop bothering her granddaughter and for Luisa to quit trying to seek above her station. She sends Luisa to her room.

Cris apologizes to Ulises who tells her not to worry about it. He's just glad everything worked out. Cris's mother is glad things have worked out. They really like him. Acacia is happy too. She adores Ulises. Esteban...not so much. He keeps quiet and just stares like a crazy person that no one is noticing. Cris and Juan Carlos praise Ulises for his quick thinking. Esteban breaks up the party and tells everyone that Juan Carlos needs rest. Cris's mom tells them she will stay but to go to the house. Ulises invites Acacia out to dinner and she asks Cris if it's okay. Of course, replies Cris. Just take good care of her.

Juliana tells Norberto he should have told her this long ago. How did you stand being so unhappy for so long? The day Manuel was born, it was one of the happiest. I had hoped that our relationship would get better. But it didn't happen. How could it replies Juliana. You went out partying and gambling. So tell me, do you want a divorce asks Norberto with tears in his eyes. No, of course not replies Juliana. A divorce never. There has never been one in my family. Of course, says Norberto. Your parents, what would they think? And the people. Juliana says we have been together for so long. We have 2 sons. If we separate it will be worst. Why don't we both calm down and stop fighting. Looks like Norberto to trying to light the fire.

Ulises thinks they should get takeout and take it back to his crib. He wants her to meet his mother. Acacia is surprised and says she looks awful. She wants to go to her grandparents house and change clothes to make a nice impression. Ulises laughs and says whatever she wants. But first he looks around and sees no one. He leans in for a little kissy face.

Juan Carlos questions Esteban's intention now, to marry his daughter in the church. Just to reinforce our union replies Esteban. I also think it's a way to celebrate that Acacia has finally accepted me. Well we are all happy about that replies Juan Carlos.

Rosa walks into the bedroom and asks Luisa what she is doing with that phone? Acacia gave it to me now that I have entered school replies Luisa. Rosa says she doesn't like for her to have the phone since they can't pay for it and takes it from her to put her in purse aka her bra. Luisa tells her to give it back but Rosa says it will not leave her bra until she can give it back to Acacia. And another thing, I don't like you going around saying El Rubio is your chauffeur. Well he wanted it that way says Luisa. Rosa informs her that if Esteban finds out, he will think she is abusing. It's enough that Cris is paying for your schooling. Don't lose your head. This is your world. The differences between you and your co-workers will change. Do you have to always remind me of my station asks Luisa. Yes, but not to bother you replies Rosa. You have to like someone in your station.

Acacia has changed and Ulises brings her to his house and introduces her to his mom. This is Acacia, the woman of my life. Acacia and Ulises mom smile and stare at each other.

German aka big sexy is painting and turns around to find Alejandra has opened her bedroom door. She is in a short bathrobe. He apologizes for waking her up. She tells him not to worry. She will go and get dressed. He stops her and notices her scar. What happened here?

Ulises says it's too bad his brother wasn't here to meet Acacia. Ulises mom says he has an important job in the party planning business. Acacia says to give her his number since her mother is going to re-new vows with her stepfather. Ulises points out that Acacia's mother found love again and that she should try herself.

Alejandra asks German aka big sexy to not ask about her scar. You promised you wouldn't get into my affairs. Can't you keep your promise and runs off to her bedroom. He goes after her and knocks on her door. He doesn’t' want her to get angry with her.

Esteban is concerned about Acacia not returning. Cris laughs it off and says she just made up with her boyfriend. Esteban goes to get some water bare chested and runs into Acacia kissing Ulises goodbye. She closes the door happy and turns to see Esteban in all his naked chest glory. She goes to kiss him good night and pulls away. He holds her to him and tells her to wait. They stare hungrily at each other. He goes in closer and closer but changes his mind and sends her to bed.

Perla has just come back from bidding Guillermo adieu. Danillo comments that it sure took her a long time to come back. Perla says she was giving the boy a nice, friendly goodbye. Danillo is glad she's happy. Now go get ready because I am bringing by a client for you. I hope you can get the guy to be eating out of your hand too. That way he will send us some more business. This doesn't not make Perla too happy.

Esteban comes back into the bedroom. Cris goes to him and gives him a kiss. He tells her that Acacia has arrived. Great replies Cris. Now I can make sure that this evening is unforgettable for the both of us. Esteban wants to talk. He thinks they should cancel the wedding. This totally simmers the passionate wanton feelings Cris was having.

Manana: Ulises tells Manuel that Acacia wants him; Esteban warns Acacia to be careful with Ulises; Cris confronts Esteban for the truth as to why he doesn't want Ulises for Acacia.


Labels:


Comments:
Gloria:

Thank you so much for this very fab recap! Ay, yi, yi! I thought for a minute there, Esteban and Acacia were going to kiss. I am so very glad that didn't happen. They are both looking so conficted.

I am glad that Acacia is back with Ulises, he is a stand up guy. I think Esteban should have let Acaica go to her Grandparents. Esteban needs to deal with his issues. I am glad he is drawing back, but how long is that going to last? I hope for a very long time.

So what is Danevil planning on planting? MJ? I guess he also pimps Perla out.

Poor Alejandra. I wish Big Sexy would find Danevil's card. She would recognize the name and warn him off. I don't want Danevil to just show up out of the blue.

What is wrong with Rosa? Luisa should watch her step, especially with El Rubio, but what if Luisa ever needed that phone? Rosa needs to get with the times.

I had to laugh when Manuel accepted Luisa's flan. Too funny NOrberto sent Manuel to his room with it. I bet Juliana was pithed off cause she couldn't gorge on another one. I was surprised that Norberto actually loves Juliana. Interesting.

I want to hear the excuse Esteban comes up with to not marry Cris in the Church.




 

I don't see what everyone seems to see in the guy playing the so-called galan. He's built pretty good, but his face is so one-note and that befuddled grimace is not attractive at all. He had the same look for every single emotion he tried to convey. I tried to stick with this even though I don't like Ruffo or Ariadne, but this is too much and I'd rather not waste my time on this tn any more, especially with this pinch-faced "actor" as the lead.
 

Excellent recap, Gloria.

Well, two surprises for me. I was sure Norberto had offer German's dad, but there he is alive and well, Dr. Andres Vivanco. The other surprise for me is that Norberto appears to have actually married Juliana for love, and can't stand the fact that she's never shown him any love. It was pretty blatant how German, who had been working hard all day gets sent to do more wwork, and lazy-bones Manuel gets sent to his room to eat delicious flan.

Rosa needs to chill out and get with the times. But Luisa also shouldn't poke a hornets nest by calling Rubio her chauffeur and belittling him in front of the other workers. That's just crazy.

Este needs to keep his physical distance from Acacia. I could not believe his hypocrisy pretending he didn't know what really happened to Manuel, and now pretending he would support Manuel as Acacia's boyfriend. That's only because he knows Manuel isn't a threat, while Ulises is. And I think Ulises senses that there is something not fatherly in Este's concern and hostility.
 

Gloria, the title was great and the recap was beautifully detailed. Your comments are always savvy and add to the exciting tone. Wonderful.

"This totally simmers the passionate wanton feelings Cris was having"; "(sweetcheeks, you are lusting after her stepfather. Snap out of it!)" and "(Allow? Your a grown woman and one that gave birth to Acacia. What's with this?) were among my favorites.

Madelaine, I also thought Este was going to kiss Acacia. I think if she had leaned in, if only the tiniest bit, that might have happened.

I honestly don't think Acacia realizes she is being drawn to Este. Yet. She knows something is simmering and is trying to convince herself that the feelings she is experiencing are still related to her mother, Este and his supplanting her father.

I do believe she loves Ulisses, calling him the love of her life.

It would wound Cris if Acacia left again to be with her grandparents. I would support Este if Chris' feelings were the one and only reason he wanted her to stay. But as we know...

Ahh, Rosa. Please step into the 21st century! “She tells …Luisa to quit trying to seek above her station”. And taking away the phone? How about supporting your granddaughter and empowering her?

Vivi, on top of everything else, Este is now conspiring with Norberto to keep Ulisses and Acacia apart!

Andres being German's father was a huge reveal. He seems very nice and like you Vivi, was suprised he is alive and well. Norberto's tears with Juliana did seem real. Is it possible he does have a heart??

And speaking of heartless, Danilo makes my skin crawl. He's still pimping Perla out?? It seems his meeting with German or Esteban is inevitable.

Gloria, thank you!!

Diana
 

Diana:

Danilo makes my skin crawl too. Every time he comes on the screen I want to look away. And I recap this thing. I'd like an espiode with no Danilo.

I too think that Acacia truly loves Ulises. When she was talking to her Papa at his grave the poor thing was so confused, about Esteban and her Mama.

Esteban needs to get a grip. He's trying, maybe he needs to take a trip, and remove himself from the situation. I really don't know if it would help, but distance may help the situation. Not marrying Cris in the Church, when he wanted to in the first place, is going to look odd to her and everyone else for that matter. I can't wait to hear what he tells her. Hmmmmm........
 

Yeah, it looks like Cris is going to start asking questions about Esteban's squirrelly behavior, and he's going to need to come up with some good answers. Everyone now knows Ulises is a good guy. Este's open hostility towards him isn't going to fly with Acacia, Cris, or the Abuelos (who love him now).

It seems like Este is always the one getting all up in Acacia's space and almost daring her to make a move or express amorous feelings for him. I think he wants HER to make the first move, so that he doesn't feel so guilty. Like in his fantasy the last episode, where she was the aggressor, and he got to weakly protest about how he just couldn't do such a thing.
 

To me Este has already tiptoed in bad guy territory. I don't like the acting either from the actor it is flat in my opinion. Acacia better not hurt her mother that way ugh. German and Ale are in for more trouble on the horizon. I decided to skip watching and only read recaps that way I keep my sanity.
Romy
 

Terrific super-detailed recap! I missed some of the plot points, so I appreciated all the details.

But I was grumbling again last night… After they gave us several minutes of the previous night’s show, they proceeded to chop this one so bad I got whiplash watching. I wish they would skip the refritos and give us more new stuff…
 

Maggie- After weekends, they tend to like to do lots of refritos to remind us what happened at the end of last week. But I agree. With all this chopping business they're doing, just skip the refritos so that we can get as much as the new stuff as possible (and they can cut a bit less).

Romy- The Christian Meier thing is interesting. I also tend to find him too understated, but his fans from Telemundo love him partly because they feel like Televisa actors over-act, and they like the understated way he acts better. Different strokes for different folks. Part of it might just be that this character is always moping and glaring.

ITA. German and Ale are in for some major heartache, and danger too I think, once they get on Danilo's radar screen.

I do like the slow build to their relationship and the natural way the trust is building between them. They had a big setback last night when he saw and asked about her scar, but at least he's seen it now. She uses her hair to shield not just the scar, but herself. Now that German has seen the scar, she just might be ready to open up a bit more of herself to him.
 

Romy:

CM was so great in Zorro, funny, debonair, I just really like him. I think for this part the facial expressions are part of the role. He almost looks constipated at times doesn't he? This one is hard to take, but I am glad you will be reading the recaps.

Vivi:

It's interesting about German and Ale. I love how she tells him don't ask me anything and five minutes later she tells him another little thing about herself. It will be awhile before she tells him about Danevil though. I had to laugh when she said "what inheritance". I wonder if German will play along and tell Juliana all kinds of things. Like dont' bug her about the inheritance.
 

Madelaine, I actually enjoy the recaps more than the show thanks to all of you stellar recappers so kuddos. I am afraid of Danilo, yes, I am afraid of novela characters, I can anxious when he's on screen. I never saw the actor playing Este in anything before this I hope his perpetual befuddlement is for the role. Vivi, si our differences make the world go around. I am still taping it but after I read the recps I either watch or erase.
Romy
 

Thanks, Gloria. I watched this episode and read your excellent retelling while eating breakfast.

Yikes...Estebonbon and his puppydog eyes !ll He needs to take a step back. I must say that I miss Christian's silver locks. I suppose they dyed his hair brown to make him look younger. I noticed that all the good girls in this novela have jet black hair. I do not think that the color suits the actress playing Acacia. I also think that her mother is the prettier of the two. Acacia is starting to get on my last nerve....what a cranky pants.
 

Gloria – Your title is hilarious. Fab recap

Luisa is growing up. Loved the way she set El Rubio straight. And even her hair seems bouncier. But she should probably carry a stun gun, just in case -- especially since grandma took her phone.

Touché, Manuel. I've got to admit Manuel is right about German not facing up to his dad about his painting.

Cris is a caring, confident woman. I think VR looks great here in her ranch outfits. If she becomes a crying, sobbing heap because of Esteban, I will be pithed.

 

Susanlynn- I'm all for a Mexican tn not featuring half a cast of blondes. Even German born Sabine M (Perla) has her hair darkened here! I've never seen Ariadne (Acacia) with anything but dark hair, so I think that's her natural color.
 

Gloria Thank you so much These recaps are so enjoyable and they help soooooo much.

Those almost kisses are getting closer and closer. I think that they are each waiting for the other one to blink and then it will be Katie bar the door. I hope that Cris doesn't get hurt.

I liked the old grandpa complaining in his hospital bed last night. That actor plays his parts well.

Sabine Moussier can sure play her parts well also. She plays the tough girl part to the limit. I have never been one to like or root for the bad guy but I have to admit that Sabine is so good that she makes you like her, a gold star actress? YES!!

I want Luisa to become a famous chef. One that has world wide fame. I want to see Juliana eat crow.

I am not looking forward to more suffering for Alejandra.
the gringo


 

Christian Meir can sure give us that deer in the headlights look.
the gringo
 

Vivi, the actress playing Acacia had a supporting role in a novela I watched a few years ago. I cannot remember the name. I think that she had dark brown hair , not jet black. I might be wrong, but that jet black hair does not seem to suit her coloring. When I was in junior high, my math teacher had very black hair. I was so naive that I was amazed when my naturally red headed mother told me that my teacher's hair color was "from a bottle." She was in her late 40s.
 

Susanlynn- I think if you see Acacia side by side with Luisa or Ale, you can tell her hair isn't as black as theirs. I like Ale's hair best, even though she wears it half over her face to cover Danilo's souvenir to her. :)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder