Thursday, October 02, 2014

La Malquerida #28, 10/1/2014: Acacia’s Getting Heat on All Sides, Can She Take the Pressure?

Mexico Episode #33

Hello All- You’ve got me again. Mads is still sick. Gloria is still in the mountains. I won’t go into a lot of detail tonight, except for a few scenes.

Acacia and the Rock
Esteban tells Acacia that Ulises is not the man for her and she should dump him, forever. He believes Ulises is just taking advantage of her and her naiveté. Acacia stands her ground- she and Uli love each other and know what they want. She acknowledges her youth, immaturity, and jealous streak, but points out what a good man Ulises is. She gets offended that Este thinks she’s gullible and stupid enough to be fooled by a bad man. She then points out her own error in misjudging Esteban. She asks that Esteban take the time to get to know Uli, just as she finally took the time to get to know Esteban and realized that he’s a good person. A: I know you’re going to try, because you love me. E: With all my soul, Acacia. (Creepy!) Acacia says that if Uli does turn out to be a bad person, she’s the one who has to find out for herself.

After Acacia clarifies to Cris that she didn’t tell Elena about her future plans/hopes with Uli because she doesn’t feel close to Cris, they cry and hug it out. Acacia admits that she did miss having her mom there every day, but it was her choice to live with the Abuelos because she couldn’t stand Este. And Cris was there every weekend, every holiday, every important occasion, and spoke to her on the phone every day. Este comes in, and Cris takes him to task for his ugly attitude towards Uli. She points out that the bad person he’s describing would not have risked his life running into a burning building to save Acacia and Manuel. Acacia is not stupid. She has been surrounded by good men- gentlemen, her whole life, and knows how to tell the good from the bad. Plus, Acacia is so impulsive that the harder Este pushes her away from Uli, the more likely it is that she’ll run off with him. That’s not what Este wanted to hear. He changes the subject by kissing Cris passionately.

Showing Love, Not Making Love
Ale and German have apparently been cuddled up in bed all afternoon, and she’s visibly calmer. She tells him how loved and protected she feels. They begin to kiss, gently at first, and then with more intensity. German sits up and looks at Ale with a question in his eyes. She smiles and nods slightly, and they commence the intense kissing. German pauses again to remove his long sleeved shirt and to give female Viewerville a gift. Ale is not immune. She looks at him with pure desire in her eyes, and things begin to get hot and heavy. German finally lowers himself completely onto Ale, which obviously dregs up bad memories for Ale. She suddenly pushes him away and declares that it’s best that they break up! There is a “colorful” term for the condition German must have in that moment, but we, and he, won’t go there. Instead, German points out how much he loves Ale and he just wants to demonstrate it, and he knows/feels in his heart that she loves him too.

 G: I don’t know if it’s fear of your first time, or if someone…(Ale doesn’t let him finish the thought.)
A: Don’t ask me! I don’t want to talk about it! (She walks away from him.) It’s best that we end things now. I might never be able to (make love).
G: Calm down, Ale. I know how to wait. This (sex) isn’t the only thing that unites us. There are so many other things that we share, that make me very happy. You accept me as I am. You like that I paint. You totally get me. I also want to respect your way of being—to accept you the way you are. Because I love you (te amo).
A: You are amazing, German. You’re a great son, an incredible brother. You’re talented, intelligent, compassionate. For these reasons, and for a thousand others, is why I love you so much.
G: I love you too. (He extends his hand and she puts hers in his.) With your past, although it’s unknown to me. With your present, that makes me happy. (They clasp hands.) And for what could come (in the future) for the two of us.
A: I don’t want to go back to the hacienda tonight. Hold me. (He takes her into his arms.) I want to stay here with you, like this, in your arms the whole night.
G: That’s the way it will be, Ale. My Alejandra. (They kiss tenderly.)

Acacia receives a text from Ale from German’s cell phone, informing her of her plans to spend the night with German. Acacia and Luisa squeal in delight thinking that Ale and German are making love for the first time. Luisa wants the details. She can’t believe how timid Ale is most times, but how determined she can be at other times. Acacia says they should wait for Ale to spill the details on her own. They both gush about how wonderful they imagine it must be to make love to the man you love.

The next morning, Ale wakes to find a note from German. He had to wake up early to take care of the ranch chores and then go to the hospital for Manuel’s surgery. “Sleeping with you last night was the best thing that’s happened to me. And I hope that one day you will accept that you and I sleep together each day, forever. –German” Ale is all smiles. (Continuity error! Ale is wearing her ring in this scene, yet in the previous scenes she was without it and we saw that Danilo now has it. Someone was sleeping on the job in the continuity department.)

When Ale gets back to the Benavente later to get ready for work, Luisa, just back from church, tells Ale that the Padre wants to see both Ale and German. Is it because they’re getting married? Luisa asks about their romantic night. Ale tells her it wasn’t like that, and turns serious. She knows what the Padre wants to talk about.

Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places
In order to placate Perla, who is worried Ale will replace her in Danilo’s heart and bed, he promises her that she won’t have to sleep with as many clients anymore, and her main role will be helping him and Memo run their other business (the drugs).

Rubio comes to the brothel, still carrying that gift box. Julianita is way happier to receive it than Luisa was. It’s probably more appropriate for her line of work, anyway.

Luisa is a nervous wreck about Manuel’s surgery. Rosa gives her permission to skip school that day, so that she can go to the church and pray instead. In fact, she insists that Luisa should be at the hospital with her ex-novio, but Luisa refuses. Luisa even forgets that Arturo was coming over that morning and she was supposed to help him get the food ready for Uli’s ceremony. She doesn’t notice how sweet and respectful he is to her grandma, how HOT he is, nor how tenderly he looks at her. She seems to ignore the jolt of electricity that passes between them when he grabs her hands before she absentmindedly puts them on a hot pot. They talk about love.
A: I think living without love is like living a half life.
L: True. It’s better to love, even if the person doesn’t return your love.
A: I think if you can’t be with the one you love, you should give someone else an opportunity.
L: Eh??

Manuel, Manuel, Manuel. Luisa has a terminal case of Manuel on the brain. It’s all she talks about with Arturo, even saying how much she desires to marry Manuel someday! Meanwhile, Rosa has taken it upon herself to fight for Luisa’s cause. She goes to the hospital to speak to Norberto and Julie about letting Luisa and Manuel be novios, even while he’s recovering. After all, Manuel already declared his feelings for her and kissed her. Rubio looks on as Norbie and Julie glare at Rosa like she’s dung on their shoes. Julie tells Rosa she’s crazy. Her son told her plainly that he would NEVER go out with a SERVANT! Rubio looks ready to fight for Luisa’s honor (which is pretty ironic).

Acacia and the Hard Place
Tomorrow’s Manuel’s surgery, and Acacia promised to be with him every step of the way. But guess what? Tomorrow’s Ulises’ foundation laying ceremony, and Acacia has promised to be there and serve as the godmother/sponsor for Uli. Manuel is excited. Uli is excited. We can all see the problem a mile away. Acacia and Cris go to the hospital first thing in the morning, Acacia carrying a suitcase so that she can change for the ceremony at the hospital. Manuel demands a kiss, a REAL one, before they put him under. Acacia does not give in. It would be disrespectful to her BOYFRIEND, and plus she’s sure Manuel will pull though the surgery. Both Juliana and Manuel huff and pout about it. Next Juliana assumes the suitcase means Acacia will be staying the night. Cris sets her straight, and Juliana and Norberto go off about Acacia’s selfishness. Cris defends her daughter. Then the surgery runs late, and Acacia must change and possibly leave before Manuel is out of surgery. Julie has a fit! This time both Cris and German defend Acacia and tell her to go be with her BOYFRIEND (aka, not Manuel).

Meanwhile, Uli has already gone to the Benavente bodega to take measurements for the reconstruction (Este is not pleased); spoken to Juan Carlos, who will attend the ceremony; spoken to his mom, who’s coming to the ceremony straight from her walk of shame/pride from Dr. Andres’ house (she admires his paintings—he’s an artist AND a doctor); and spoken to Acacia. He tells EVERYONE how excited he is that Acacia will be there by his side.

Acacia is cutting things very close. She gets ready for the ceremony in Manuel's hospital room with Cris’ help. She’s worried about leaving before Manuel comes out and wakes up, AND she’s not pleased about seeing Nuria again at the ceremony. Cris tells her to stop with the jealousy. Esteban calls, and since Cris can’t leave the hospital yet, she asks Esteban to go to the ceremony with Acacia to represent them. Uh oh!

Avances: Acacia arrives late to the ceremony, and Nuria has managed to wriggle next to Uli during the ceremony and interviews. Acacia is eaten up by jealousy and Esteban is right there to egg her on.

Labels:


Comments:
Dear Vivi, A big thank you for filling in and giving us this great recap. I love your writing style and your eye for details. I was able to watch my recording and read your recap while I was having my oatmeal and coffee..yay multitasking.

Este is sliding down a slippery slope. I want Marcelo to come back as a ghost and knock some scare and sense into him. I hate when he argues with Chris and then grabs her and kisses her. Ick

Then we have a REAL man...Bug Sexy German who is also sweet, affectionate, compassionate, kind, hardworking...my kind of guy. Big and sexy are hollow without these other qualities. I hope that he is holding the anvil that hits DamDan.

Now, I must run to work.

 

Vivi, while we continue to miss Madelaine (and send our thoughts to continue to improve) and Gloria, reading another of your sensational recaps is always a treat.

"Continuity error!" and "who’s coming to the ceremony straight from her walk of shame/pride from Dr. Andres’ house" were among my many favorites.

Perfect title. One of the many reasons I enjoy your recaps is your judicious selection of conversation translations. I so enjoyed "hearing" exactly what German's declaration of love was as well as Arturo and Luisa's conversation.

I propose the elevation of German and Arturo to galan status. Pronto. I can't think of two more deserving characters. And I swear that I felt that way prior to "German pauses again to remove his long sleeved shirt and to give female Viewerville a gift." However, might I say I was mesmerized? It got very hot quickly in my living room last night. Sigh...

Someone needs to give Luisa the "snap out of it" speech. In heaven's name, here is this attentive, sweet, talented, giving man (who just happens to be handsome) staring sweetly at you, and all you can do is pine away for the unattainable Manuel? Ack.

I'm glad that Acacia told Cris the truth about why she didn't confide in her about her plans with Ulises. While it's obvious Cris made every effort to continue to keep the relationship close, it did not yield the closeness and comfort that might have been reached had they spent every day together during her pivotal ascent into womanhood.

I'm glad Cris is telling Esteban he is wrong to try and keep Uli and Acacia apart. And while I would normally agree that such anger would likely push them together rather than apart, Este is becoming obsessed in his quest to tear them apart. I fear despite Cris, her loving parents and the love Uli and Acacia feel for each other, all of these forces combined might not be enough to overcome Esteban's relentless drive.

Norberto, Juliana and Manuel were sickening last night, trying to guilt Acacia into staying. I give her credit for trying to support him yet making it clear she wouldn't kiss him, maintaining she has a novio. And the reaction to Rosa's remarks about Luisa were cringeworthy. Juliana is a shrilling shrew.

Vivi, I was very interested to see that you noted "Rubio looks ready to fight for Luisa’s honor (which is pretty ironic)". I interpreted that scene very differently. To me, he was looking as though Norberto and Juliana's reaction was expected and that he was glad Rosa heard how they felt. I assumed this would give him hope Rosa would tell Luisa there is no chance for her and Manuel, which would pave the way for him. We know no one wants him with Luisa of course so...

Enjoyed all the comments yesterday. I agre that Alberto and Africa Dan/Ale are giving masterful performances here. I think Alberto Estrella is an excellent actor.

Vivi, thank you for starting this rainy day off splendidly.

Diana
 

Morning, Diana! I really look forward to your great, insightful comments each morning. You are likely right about Rubio's reaction, and I was just trying to find any bit of good in him. I'm sure he'll increase his insistence with Luisa now that he knows she has no chance with Manuel. Blech.
 

Vivi, when I thought Rubio had deliberately not told Danilo about Ale's picture, I surmized (wrongly) there was a glimmer of hope for him. I was very disappointed that he just hadn't noticed it and then took the first chance he had to squeal to Danilo.

I do wonder if he would told Danilo about Ale if he knew the real backstory.

Last night when he started to unsheathe that monstrous knife at Arturo last night, I didn't take him seriously. It seemed rather pathetic. Arturo paid no mind either, did he?

Rubio is still shades of gray for me. He inserts poisonous words in Este's ear but I don't feel he has crossed over to the dark side. Completely. Yet. :)

Diana
 

Diana- And I second your nomination of German and Arturo to first tier galan status! My living room also became quite warm during that scene between Ale and German, and although there was no dialogue for me to recap, I felt the need to rewind and replay a few times. :) Their Spanish guitar love theme was perfect for that scene, especially how it sped up and intensified as things heated up between German and me...uhm, Ale. ;-)
 

I didn't mention it in the recap, but there was a conversation between Juan Carlos and Este in front of the bodega that was interesting. JC said the same things as Cris, that Uli is a good man and Este needs to back off with the attitude. Then, he encourages Este to join him in going to Uli's ceremony and says that as parents, their job is to support their kids, and Acacia is Este's DAUGHTER. He did not say stepdaughter. I think the word step-daughter creates some distance in Este's (and others') mind, making it a bit easier to accept his creepy feelings. But just straight out calling Acacia his daughter just brought the incestuous nature of his feelings to the forefront and was really a slap to the face for Este.
 

Vivi, yes, even I (with my limited Spanish comprehension skills), caught that JC referred to Acacia as Este's daughter! Thanks for reminding me that occurred - I am blaming my lack of focus solely on German's amazing physique. :)

JC's utterance did seem to get Este's attention. And whether he likes it or not, that was a poignant moment of truth. Let's see if it sunk in.

Diana
 

Ugh. I'm behind AGAIN!! Thanks for keeping up the recaps, Vivi! I need them!
 

I'm running out of time as today will be busy. So only a short one.

Vivi---A great job as always. Loved your word for word conversation between Ale and German last night. Their wedding will be beautiful when it comes.

I'm glad that Acacia didn't fold while under pressure at the hospital last night but tonight with Nuria making moves on Ulises
Well, I can't wait. I just know Esteban will make things worse with what ever happens.

Diana---I agree with your take on the Rubio ready to stand up for Luisa at the hospital. He's still hoping for a chance with her.

Things will for sure heat up tonight with what looks like Nuria still giving it the old college try. I can't wait. Will Este be able to drive a wedge in between Acacia and Uli? Level headed Cris won't be there. Bummer

Good catch---I missed that Ale had the ring on. The guy in charge of costuming must have messed up.
the gringo


 

Madelaine---I hope that you are feeling a little better today.
the gringo
 

gringo: "Will Este be able to drive a wedge in between Acacia and Uli? Level headed Cris won't be there. Bummer" was great.

Cris does seem to be the only person keeping Esteban "on the rails" so to speak.

Adding Nuria to the mix fueling Acacia's already overt jealousy will certainly fuel the fire.

It's interesting that besides Cris, jealousy is the other shared trait that binds Esteban and Acacia.

Diana
 

Hey Sara! Thanks for dropping in. I hope you get to catch up soon. The last two episodes had some powerful Ale-Danilo scenes (great acting), and some good Ale-German scenes.

Gringo- I too look forward to when Ale and German can walk off happily into the sunset together. But I'm afraid their journey will be long and painful before they can get to that point-- IF they ever get to that point.
 

Another stupendous recap, Vivi! Good eyes on noticing the ring. It’s amazing that you’re recapping and still notice a small detail like that.

My captions were actually in sync last night – one of life’s small miracles.

Ruh roh on Nuria’s smug look in the advances…..

Diana – Rain! What is that? I read your line with a sigh… I’m in the L.A. area which is in the middle of a terrible drought, and it’s supposed to be 105 this weekend.
 

Diana- So true. Acacia and Este both share the character flaw of hair trigger jealousy. And he certainly knows how to push her jealousy buttons too. Does poor Ulises stand a chance?

There was something that Acacia said very quickly to Este in their conversation last night, and I'm not even sure I heard her correctly. She said she knows Uli has hurt her before in the past, but...

And I thought, when?! When has Uli hurt her? These are the fights/disagreements I remember.

1) Este tells Acacia that Uli is planning on destroying their park lands with his construction project before they go on their first official date. Acacia immediately lays into Uli when she goes to meet him. But she finally lets him explain and he explains about the green project. Este was WRONG.
2) Manuel falsely accuses Uli of beating him up, and Acacia takes Manuel's side and breaks up with Uli. Este eggs her on. She refuses to listen to Uli or believe him. It is not until Manuel comes clean that she feels bad. She doesn't even have to beg Uli to come back or apologize that hard, because he is more concerned about her hospitalized grandfather's health and her worry over her grandpa.
3) After SHE misses the presentation of his award to receive funding for his project, she returns to town and immediately expects him to drop everything and have a meal with her. He tells her he can't because he is meeting/eating with a co-worker. Acacia gets mad because he didn't drop everything for her, and because his co-worker is a woman, and she immediately suspects him of cheating on her. She refuses to take his calls or messages. Este eggs her on.
4) After Cris talks sense into her, Acacia drops in expectantly at Uli's work site. She sees with her own eyes that Nuria trips and gets her boot heel stuck in the soil. She sees Uli lend Nuria a hand of support and then aid her in getting her boot heel unstuck. That is ALL she sees. She immediately gets mad, jealous, and rude, assumes the worst and leaves. Este eggs her on. She refuses to talk to or listen to Uli. She finally reconsiders when he tells her it's over if she can't behave like an adult. She barely has to say I'm sorry, and he takes her back instantly.

In each and everyone of these cases Uli was the hurt/aggrieved party, NOT Acacia. I don't know what Este and Acacia are smoking if they see things differently.
 

Maggie- So good to "see" you, amiga. I grew up in L.A. during one of the longest drought periods in the 80s and 90s. Things I had to dig through my closet to find on the rare occasions of rain/sprinkles-- an umbrella and a rain jacket. To this day rain makes me depressed and I really have no use for it (except that it's quite helpful for keeping things green and cooling things off).
 

Maggie, I did notice Nuria's smug look too. I'm always reluctant to comment until the entire scene is shown but if it is what I think it is, many of us who haven't trusted her may be validated. Also, hope you get some badly needed rain...

Vivi, I didn't realize the litany of atrocities poor, put upon Acacia has endured at Uli's hand. It's amazing that she can muster up the strength to "forgive" all of his transgressions :)

That said, she can be quite kind and loving. But she is spoiled and selfish. Adding the heaping helping of jealousy to the mix does not bode well for her happiness.

After reading the list twice, I think Uli has shown remarkable restraint and acceptance. He really does love her.

Diana
 

Gee, both the comments that I posted this morning have disappeared. This started after hub updated my iPad. Does anyone know why this is happening
 

Oh no, Susanlynn! I've not had that trouble on my tablet any more than on my laptop. Perhaps you should start copying your comment before you post, and then you can always paste and post if your comment disappears. That's what I do when I write a long comment. So sorry, amiga. Please share your thoughts again. I'm eager to read them.
 

Oh, Vivi, then you know about our droughts. Apparently the rainfall, though very low, is not the worst, but L.A. has grown so much over the decades that more of us are slurping up the water.

I love the rain! It’s so rare here that it’s a treat to have clouds to look at – and to watch the full gutters carry off our trash barrels on trash day.

Since you’re so splendid in two languages, maybe you can nail down the word “malquerida” for me. As I’m just learning Spanish, I at first thought it meant somebody that nobody likes. Then one of my Mexican girlfriends told me no, it means somebody who isn’t loved as they should be. My friend is a little iffy in English, though, so I want to make sure that I understood correctly.

It’s a problem being in this time zone as far as Caray is concerned. While I watch Malquerida at night, I don’t watch Reina de C. until the following day, on tape, at 4:00 or so. By the time I’m done watching it, all the Caray buddies have taken their marbles and gone home – or they may in fact be settling in to watch the next capitulo on the East Coast.
 

Thank you for this detailed recap. This episode was by far one of my favorites. Christmas came early with a shirtless German! Hallelujah!

I loved the scene with Ale and German. It was intense, but sweet. I think it can teach the viewing audience that not everything is just about sex. I often refer to other TNs as x-rated because of the sex scenes etc., but this was nice. They'll probably eventually do it for real, but I think this scene will be much more romantic and real compared to an actual sex scene between them.

Was it just me or was Juliana (not Julianita) hinting her past mistake about leaving Andres for Norbie when she was begging Acacia to be there for Manuel even though she knew Acacia was with Ulises. Like that Manuel loves Acacia more than Ulises does?

I'll have to go back and watch that convo between JC and Esteban. Interesting.

I too look forward to seeing Ale and German get their happy ending, but it'll be a long road for sure.

--TF
 

Maggie- It can mean both, depending on the context. Malquerida can refer to someone who is badly loved/mistreated, someone unloved/with a bad reputation (someone disliked by others), and also someone unlucky in love.

When I went away to college in the 90s to the north-east coast, is when I first realized that I have SAD. It was not until the first rays of real sunshine came out in April and I started to feel better that I realized what was wrong. I had never experienced it in sunny (drought stricken) So Cal when I was growing up.
 

TF- I thought you would be among those of us who really liked that scene with German and Ale-- especially when his shirt came off. :)

Yes. Juliana did make a comment, in front of Norbie, about your first love being the one that counted and was most important. Norbie did not miss the implication of what she was saying. He's unlucky #2.
 

Vivi,

I have said before that Ale and German's storyline is much more interesting and bearable to watch than the Acacia/Cris/Este storyline. They've been one of my favorite TN couples and Ive watched a lot of TNs over these past few years.

I hope one of these days Osvaldo de León (German) gets a lead role in a TN. I really liked him in MPV. His character was badass.

--TF
 

Thanks Vivi! I think I am subconsciously avoiding the episodes. The last one I saw was Monday or Tuesday.
 

Vivi – Terrific recap. Muchas gracias. My faves:

Acacia and the Rock

There is a “colorful” term for the condition German must have in that moment, but we, and he, won’t go there.

Madelaine – I miss hearing your “voice.” Hope you’re feeling better today than yesterday.

I have lost all sympathy for Juliana being stuck with Norberto. Kudos to Cris for not letting that bunch push Acacia around.

Fabián Robles is good. Cause I saw Rubio pleased for Rosa to see that Manuel’s clan would never think Luisa is good enough for them and, at the same time, angry that Juliana was dissing his girl.

I heard the background music skip during the German-Acacia love scene, so I guess the Univision censors snipped something.
 

Vivi, thanks for stepping up and doing such awesome recaps! I'm only "skimming" this one, but read all the recaps and just watch the most interesting scenes. I like Ale and German the best.

I liked Osvaldo de Leon ever since I saw him in Niña de Mi Corazón, which our Manuel and Ulises were also in. I agree he should be promoted to lead galán! Why is poor Brandon Peniche playing multiple injured/in bed/paralysis type roles? Do producers see him and think "you'd be really great at not moving!" He's an excellent actor and I hope he will get lead galán roles as well, although he is doing a great job of making me not like him much in this role.

Acacia is annoying and I think Ulises would be better off without her. I'm not really sure why he's so attracted to her brand of illogic and jealousy and mistrust. However, I don't want Este to have the satisfaction of chasing him off.
 

Vivi – SAD is BAD. I hope DC is better for you, though I understand it’s pretty weathery too. Here it’s so sunny I think I’m going to go blind. And all us baby boomers are constantly covered with little spots where the skin doctor burned off some incipient skin cancers, the result of our sunny childhoods.

Thank you for the great information about “malquerida”!

German looked like he’d been waxed all over. That’s gotta hurt. I agree that he would make a great lead galan.
 

Oh Niecie- YOU are good. So you picked up on Rubio being both happy about Luisa's hopes getting dashed, AND getting defensive of her. Interesting...

Julia- Thanks for dropping in. I think Televisa needs to start giving more of these younger male actors a shot at the galan roles, and Osvaldo is a great candidate!

I agree that Uli really should dump Acacia, but I really don't want Este to have that satisfaction. :)
 

I was able to get back so here goes---Diana, You said that many of us who haven't trusted her {Nuria} will be validated. The key word is trusted. I say, what trusted? To keep at arms length away from Ulises? I don't think so
She's out to win Ulises and she isn't or doesn't seem to be afraid
of Acacia one little bit. There probably will be harsh words spoken tonight knowing Acacia's jealousy and if things really break down, there could be a cat fight. We all know that Acacia has
a temper and can go off like a volcano at any given time. if that happens, Uli won't stand a chance trying to reason with Acacia because as Vivi said, Esteban will be there to egg her on---and as I said, level headed Cris won't be there to help bring about peace and sanity at the ground breaking ceremony.
Must see tv tonight.

I hope that we don't have to look at that disciple of Satan Danilo
tonight. I don't want to see him for a while and Ale doesn't want to see him either. Stay away evil one!!1
the gringo




 

Niecie- The fact that Uni felt the need to cut a snippet out of a love scene where both people are still dressed (although the man was shirtless) and the camera is focused on their faces, is so ridiculous it's laughable. But that is exactly what Uni did in that scene and you noticed the music skip because of it. I swear they get more paranoid each year and I don't understand what that's about. There was absolutely nothing vulgar about that scene. I guess Big Sexy was just too much for them.
 

TF, I am intrigued by your comment tbat Osvalde was badass in MPV. Can you pls tell me what MPV stAnds for? I would love to watch it. Thx from San antonio tejas
 

Novella Lover- MPV=Mentir Para Vivir. Osvaldo played an artist, who knew how to use a crossbow to thwart the bad guys. He was also an animal lover and very cute with a little injured dog, and his own big dog. In Una Familia con Suerte, the little dog in that also loved him.
 

Yes, yes you got it Vivi. You called it right, jC is old and wise . He might have said that as a gentle and diplomatic "reminder."

 

Novella Love- Leonardo (Osvaldo) and his crossbow in MPV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-3AeIPy7Ao
 

I wanna watch MPV again, but can't find full episodes on YouTube. That's usually my go to place. I don't usually subscribe to sites like Hulu etc. anybody know of a free place to watch TNs without getting viruses haha. And yes I wanna watch it again because of Osvaldo :)

--TF
 

Thanks Vivi and TF. Well, okay it didnt registrr MPV, but I saw some epis of that novela. I remember a young man rescuing the little puppy, but didnt remember that was him. Now i NEED to watch it again.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder