Saturday, November 01, 2014

La Malquerida, capitulo 50. 10/31/14

A drunk Rubio comes into the kitchen helps himself to some fresh squeezed orange juice right from the pitcher. Luisa gets onto him and calls him a drunk. I wouldn't be drunk if you would respond to me replies Rubio. This of course disgusts Luisa and she reminds him this will never happen. Especially after Manuel and I....but stops short of telling Rubio that she and Manuel did the horizontal mambo. Rubio knows she wanted to say something else and tries to get her to spill the frijoles. Luisa just says that she loves Manuel and knows he feels the same. Rubio warns her that the day she suffers because of him....he looks to his machete and Luisa understands the threat he has made.

Esteban tells Cris he knows he needs to keep quiet about his feelings regarding Ulises around Acacia. But in front of her, he can say exactly what he feels. It's best that he's gone for good. Perhaps Acacia will want to come with us Thursday when we leave town. It will help distract her. Cris says she can't make it. She has plans with Hector.

Juan Carlos, Elenita and Acacia are sitting around the table discussing Ulises. Juan Carlos thinks Ulises is a criminal but Acacia says she promised to trust Ulises and that is what she is doing. She believes Nuria is behind all this and will find the proof to exonerate Ulises. Juan Carlos tells her to forget about Ulises, but Acacia refuses. You were the one that I thought would support me and it hurts the most that you don't. See leaves the room.

Esteban can't believe she will not accompany him to see Pereda Thursday but go see Hector instead. Are you still jealous questions Cris but he doesn't have time to answer as her phone rings. It's Hector isn't it asks Esteban as Cris refuses to answer the phone. She wants to clear the air first. He thinks she doesn't want to answer because he's there. He asks if Hector still interests him as Acacia walks into their bedroom. She asks Esteban what is the matter? Are you doubting my mom? Cris tells her that this matter is between she and Esteban. Acacia leaves and Esteban says it's not Acacia's fault you didn't want to answer. Cris tells him he has no reason to be jealous. It's ridiculous. Hector is only a friend. I thought I already told you that. I even suggested we go together to see him. I understand but the meeting is the same day as Pereda's and I had asked you before to accompany explains Esteban. Cris asks Esteban what is really bothering him? I have shown you daily just how much I love you. I have never been unfaithful. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. If that is what you think then go along and meet up with Hector replies Esteban. That's exactly what I'm going to do replies Cris and leaves.

German aka big sexy tells Manuel to be there for Acacia as a friend. But Manuel knows everything and instead wants to get closer to her. German thinks it will just annoy her. He reminds Manuel that Acacia will never see him more than just a friend. She wants to find proof that Ulises is innocent and since I think there is none I will offer to assist her. Why are you so sure asks German. It's obvious says Manuel.

Cris apologizes to Acacia for the way she talked to her when she was arguing with Esteban. Acacia is all up in her mother's business asking what happened. Cris explains that Esteban is upset that she cannot accompany him to the meeting with Peredas. She had made plans that exact day to see Hector. Acacia offers to accompany her to the meeting with Hector so Esteban will not get jealous. Cris thinks that this will only add fuel to the fire. I thought all this jealousy was behind us. Acacia agrees about Esteban's crazy jealously. You see how he acts when Ulises is around and with Manuel....well he has known him practically all his life. Cris says she will talk to Esteban about this when things cool down. She feels something else is behind all this. I think all this jealously is a pretense. Do you think Esteban has set his eyes on another asks Acacia. Esteban of course if listening in and no one sees him.

Juliana tells Norberto that he needs to take care of the stolen money asap (that Nuria took). Norberto's lawyer said it wouldn't be easy but Juliana doesn't care. This situation affects your son's business. German aka big sexy and Manuel come in for breakfast. Juliana is ecstatic over German's return to the house. Juliana reminds Manuel that after breakfast they need to so to San Jaciento for therapy. No can do replies Manuel. I have to be with Acacia today. Of course not replies Juliana. I want to go today. Norberto gives her the side eye and she says the doctor told us we must start asap with your therapy. Norberto asks why the need to go to San Jaciento? He can start his therapies here. Juliana says it's not the same. Manuel jumps in on the bandwagon and agrees with Norberto. He can start his therapies here so that he can be close to Acacia. What's more he needs to leave now. Juliana tries to explain but Norberto points out it's she that wants to go to San Jaciento. Why? Juliana says what reason would I have then to take Manuel to therapy. Don't be silly. Norberto asks German to leave so that he can talk to Juliana alone. Once alone he tells her he likes the idea of Manuel getting closer to Acacia and Juliana to stay in El Soto. Juliana tries to argue but Norberto says the decision has been made. Manuel will get his therapy here and you have no reason to go to San Jaciento.

Esteban finally let's himself be known as he walks up to Cris and tells her they need to clear the air once and for all. Cris is very hurt and angry. She prefers to talk later so that no one regrets saying something hurtful. Let us do our own thing now and we will talk later. She leaves to go with Ale to the doctor. Acacia can't mind her own business and demands Esteban to explain why can't he trust her mother. I don't want to but the circumstances ….he tries to explain but Acacia buts in. My mother adores you and will never think of anyone else. Esteban says he has loved her mother since he first met her. I am trying to help replies Acacia. I know you love her. You have demonstrated it and I don't think you would ever set your eyes on another. I love you a lot but will not stand by and let you hurt my mother. She tells him she's waiting for Manuel. They are going to the construction site to find evidence that will exonerate Ulises. Esteban says she has no reason to be walking around the job site. Acacia says she has to go. She can't just stand back and do nothing. If a problem arises, I doubt Manuel will know what to do says Esteban. Then can you accompany me then asks Acacia.

Manuel shows up at the Beneviente and runs into Rosa. He promises he's not here to see Luisa but advises her to keep Arturo away from her. Why do you say that asks Rosa. Just saying because it turns out Ulises is a criminal replies Manuel. Rosa heard but doesn't believe it. Ulises is a good boy. That's what we all thought too says Manuel. But it turns out he wasn't. I don't want Arturo to get her mixed up in bad business and she is the one to end up in jail.

Ale is with the priest. She says she broke it off with German but the priest advises her to tell big sexy the truth about her past. I will never do that replies Ale and asks that he keep her secret. Don’t worry replies the priest. It just seems you still love him and shouldn't have broken things off. Ale spots one of Danilo's goons and tells the priest loudly that she doesn't love German like she thought she did. She leaves to go and meet up with Cris. She leaves and the goon runs up to her. Who are you asks Ale. A friend of Danilo's is his reply. He also says to tell you to have a good day smiles the freaky goon.

Manuel tells Rosa he really cares for Luisa. Luisa shows up and Rosa tells him to proceed up to the house to see Acacia. Luisa gets ticked that her grandmother will not allow her to speak to Manuel. I prohibit you to talk to him replies Rosa. I know you did it once behind my back and I will not allow it again. I want to talk to you about the business with Arturo. Luisa says she can't wait to tell him that they are in but Rosa says it ain't going to happen. You can't be in business with Ulises's brother.

Juan Carlos tells Esteban that he informed Acacia he was not backing her up in defending Ulises. She was rather upset with me. Esteban says Acacia wants to find proof to exonerate him. This problem has no solution replies Juan Carlos. Ulises have to find a way to pay back all the money he asked for up front. Even his mother mortgaged her house to help him. Esteban doesn't think Ulises really cares about any of this. He tried to warn Acacia but neither she nor Cris think he's guilty. As well as my Elenita says Juan Carlos. They can't see things as they are. I hope he never returns replies Esteban. I know you don't like him but those jealousies are not normal says Juan Carlos.

You just said we could yesterday replies Luisa. Don't talk to me that way says Rosa. When I agreed yesterday it was before I found out that his brother was doing shady business. Luisa says she heard wrong. It appears it was Nuria who started all this. Even if it was Ulises, it does not mean his brother is the same. You have always told me that you like Arturo. It's one thing that I like him says Rosa. It's another for you to sign paperwork and things end up bad. Are you know going to forbid that Arturo stays my friend asks Luisa. Yes says Rosa. Luisa stomps off.

Explain to me what is going on asks Juan Carlos. It's just after seeing what Ulises has done to your granddaughter, I just have the urge to....says Esteban. Are you sure that's it asks Juan Carlos. What other thing would it be asks Esteban. I just want to make sure she's okay. You know how much I care about her. I just don't like to see her suffer so much. We all worry about her replies Juan Carlos. It must make Alonso so happy to see how you defend his daughter. Just as he would have. Acacia interrupts and tells Esteban that she will accompany him to the meeting with Pereda. Since all this started because of me, then I think I should go to the meeting. That is, if my mother agrees. Esteban doesn't think it's necessary but Juan Carlos agrees with Acacia. It would also help her take her mind off of everything that is going on. Before any decision is made replies Esteban you must speak with your mother.

Manuel is waiting for Acacia and Luisa sneaks in to ask if they will be seeing each other later. I don't know replies Manuel. We will see what time we finish. She wants to know what time they will be going to San Jaciento to buy the pills but Manuel quickly shushes her. I will let you know after awhile. She says she will wait for his call and lays one on him. He pushes her away as he's wiping his mouth. Are you crazy he asks. Someone can see us. There's no one here points out Luisa. It's just noticeable on your face replies Manuel. You saw how your grandmother acted in seeing me. That's why we came to an agreement. As long as you do what we planned, everything will be okay. Remember, if this becomes known, we are done. Can you tell Acacia I will be waiting for her outside?

Carmen, Arturo and German are looking through all the paperwork. Arturo can't find anything and Carmen is crying that her son would have never done this. The fraud stuff is the least thing that bothers me. I need to know if he's okay cries Carmen. German promises to help them find Ulises. Carmen thanks him for his help. She knows he's different than his family and knows it must cost him a lot to be there supporting them. I can;t forget all the things that Ulises has done for me replies German. You can count on me. Carmen wonders where her boy is. She prays that he's alive and well.

Manuel doesn’t understand while Esteban came along. Because we may find something he understands replies Acacia. Esteban enters the office and says he just came from talking to the workers and no one knows Ulises whereabouts. Did you find something he asks. Nothing that will be useful replies Manuel. Esteban thinks Ulises took everything that could be useful. Acacia keeps looking and finds a file on the floor. Turns out it's Perla's contract for unit 2. Manuel says it's the woman that fought his mother yesterday. He shows Esteban his contract for the same location. Esteban looks at them both and says the signature appears the same. He shows them to Acacia.

Norberto tells Danilo that he thinks they should join together against Ulises. Danilo will have Perla make a complaint to the police so it will appear that Ulises left with Nuria. I hope he doesn’t appear otherwise we will have problems says Norberto. Danilo assures him that he won;t. Ulises is far away enjoying our money. He leaves to check on Ale.

Acacia says this must be wrong. He couldn't have. A man walks in looking for Ulises and Nuria. They are not here replies Esteban. We are also looking for them. The man says he's been calling Nuria for days but she's not returning his call. I bought a location and paid in full. She gave me a discount. Esteban says they lied to him. Just like me pipes up Manuel. Both Ulises and Nuria fled. Acacia cant believe all this and walks out the room crying. Esteban says he feels bad about all this. He wishes it weren't all true. Acacia says Ulises lied to her. She faints into Esteban's arms.

Ale tells German if there is anything else he needs. She plans to call it a day. German asks if she wants a ride home. He's also leaving. Danilo comes in and asks Ale if she is ready. He worries that she leaves alone. Being sick and all. German excuses himself. Danilo wants to know what they were talking about. Nothing important replies Ale. She thinks it's not a good idea for Danilo to keep coming to her job. Danilo doesn't care. As for the therapy Cris wants you to take, I hope you don't say a word about anything. No, I assure you I won't replies Ale. German walks by and Danilo hugs Ale and laughs. German walks off and Danilo warns Ale if she opens her mouth.....he asks for a kiss.

Cris and Elenita talk about Esteban and his jealousies. Elenita thinks she needs to talk to Esteban which Cris agrees but after he gets back with Acacia from seeing Peredas. She thinks it's a great idea that Acacia wants to go. That way she can get her mind off of what is going on with Ulises. Elenita leaves to give Juan Carlos his meds and Cris sees Esteban carrying Acacia in followed by Manuel. Cris rushes to them and asks what is going on with her daughter. She suffered a nervous breakdown replies Esteban. They go into her room and he orders Cris to bring ice to bring down her temperature and call the doctor. Acacia wakes up crying and hugs Esteban. She is delusional and kisses Esteban.

She thinks she's kissing Ulises and Esteban breaks up the kiss. Cris comes back in with ice and Esteban leaves Acacia's side and ask if the doctor is coming. He decides to go find him and walks out of the room flustered.

Danilo tells Ale that he wants to destroy the painting German painted of her. She says she doesn't have it anymore. She gave it back to German. Danilo says she's lying. I promised you that I would put distance between him and I replies Ale. I knew it would hurt him if I returned the painting. You better have replies Danilo.

Rosa tells Arturo that she and her granddaughter cannot continue to work with him. Luisa tries to talk to Rosa but she just sends Luisa off to fetch something. Rosa tells him after what happened with his brother...Do you think Ulises could have committed a crime asks Arturo. I don't know but he left my girl to go with another says Rosa. Arturo tries to explain but Rosa interrupts. You have always been good to my granddaughter and I but because of what happened my girl is sick with fever. Arturo wants to talk to Cris but Rosa feels it's best that he leaves and to never return. Leave before the patrones see you and things get worse. He asks to speak to Luisa first.

Esteban tells Alonso that he has tried to take care of his daughter. He never thought the line would be crossed. Now I will live in hell because....(he touches his lips) I desire her more.

Cris tells Acacia that everything will get better soon. Manuel comes in wanting to know how Acacia is doing. I see her getting worse and I don’t know what happened replies Cris. It's that damn Ulises yells Manuel. Did she see him asks Cris. No, he's a delinquent says Manuel. We have proof that he sold the same location to both my mother and that other woman she fought with. Then another man showed up who was sold the same location. So Esteban was right says Cris. I told you the same thing replies Manuel. It appears that Ulises and that woman escaped together. There is no other explanation. Look how Acacia is right now. I don;'t plan to leave her. Especially now that she needs a friend. I will put away my feelings to help her.

German is putting up his paintings when there is a knock on the door. It's Ale. They hug. She came to bring him the painting of her. Now that they will allow you to paint you can put this in the exhibit.

Perla runs up behind Danilo and tries to get affectionate. He tells her to back off. He wants her to file a police report against Ulises. And do it with your real name says Danilo. And Norberto's wife asks Perla. Are we going to have any problems? Didn't I always say I would take care of you says Danilo. Perla tries to get affectionate but just gets a slap on the rear and told to get going.

German promises to return the painting once the exhibit is done. This painting is his most favorite because I did it with a lot of love. I love that painting. I love that we are together like before. Ale says she has to leave but German holds her back. Don't you miss being with me? Ale begs him not to make things more difficult. You want us to be together says big sexy. That is why you brought the painting. Don't get confused says Ale. I don’t; want the painting anymore since it reminds me of you.

Manuel tries comforting Acacia and says to her that he told her Ulises was not for her. Why can't you see me like I see you? Cris comes in to say the doctor will be arriving shortly and suggests he go home. She will tell him later how Acacia is doing. Manuel declines. He prefers to stay with her. If your okay with that? Cris is okay with it but knows Juliana must be upset with her. She hasn't called her all day. Manuel says she just wanted his business to be up and running sooner rather than later. He tells her not to worry. He's sure that all this mess will not affect their relationship. Acacia calls out to Ulises. Cris prefers he leave and she will call him later. Manuel says he loves her but quickly decides it's for the best he leaves.

Big sexy can't believe that Ale wants nothing to do with him. He wishes they were back to where it was just him and her. Where no one knew who she was. Or loved you. I know it sounds horrible but even before you had many friends...he recalls a meeting with Perla. That woman who came looking for you at the office, she's Danilo's girlfriend. What is going on? Explain to me who that woman is?

Juliana tells Norberto that Acacia is doing badly. Of course she is says Norberto. She just realized how stupid she was in believing that guy. He suggests she go and support her co-madre. Juliana thinks it's one thing for Acacia to get her heart broken over Ulises and another that she pays any mind to Manuel. Again with your dreams. Norberto says Manuel loves Acacia and she deserves him. They need to finish burying Ulises in the bad dealings. Juliana says she wants to see justice but Norberto tells her she has no idea how dangerous all this is. Or how delicate. You will do as I say.

That woman says she was your friend than showed up at the Beneviente looking for Danilo. Ale says she was with Danilo before they got back together. Then why when I gave you the message you said she worked at a clothing store? Because I didn't want anymore problems explains Ale. I never thought I would see Danilo again and he told me she came there to warn me off. Big sexy points out that she came to the office and to the hacienda under 2 different names. I don't know why she did that. All I know is that I want to be with Danilo. That will not change. Okay says German. I will no longer lose my dignity. I also will also not wait for you forever. I hope that when you finally realize your feelings, it's not too late. Damn he's pretty even when he cries.

Luisa tells Arturo she doesn't know who put those bad ideas into her grandmother's head. It's true that all this put Acacia in a bad spot. I don't really know if your brother left with Nuria or not. Arturo understands the situation but doesn't get why her grandmother will not let them work together. Perhaps if I can talk to Cris...but Luisa interrupts and says no. perhaps another day. Manuel walks out and asks Luisa what the hell she is doing with Arturo. How can you talk to him after seeing how Acacia is after what his brother did. He pushes Arturo and tells him to leave. Arturo pushes back and Luisa yells for them to stop. Esteban comes up and tells Arturo to never lay a foot on his property again. Then tells Manuel to leave. What did I do asks Manuel. He warns them both again to leave. They have no idea what he can do. Luisa runs after Manuel and Arturo has a stare down with Esteban.

Manuel asks Luisa what is Esteban's problem? He was only trying to help. It just seems I can never be with Acacia. First it was Ulises in the way and now Esteban. Luisa says Acacia is like a daughter to him and didn't you say you no longer wanted to be with her? What does that have to do with anything says Manuel. Then accuses her of flirting with Arturo. That's not true replies Luisa. I only care for you. It doesn't look like it says Manuel and they kiss. Arturo catches them and is obviously hurt.

Cris walks out of Acacia's room and runs into Esteban. He says he ran into Manuel and Arturo fighting and threw them off the hacienda. What did Arturo want asks Cris. I don't know or care replies Esteban. I hope you realize now that whatever comes from that family is not good. Cris accepts that he was right about Ulises. Esteban is glad that finally Cris has opened her eyes. Although that Ulises took us all for being a fool. It just goes to show you that I look more ahead then you realize. Cris says she realized she was wrong with Ulises but not with Hector. Her opinion stays the same. She points out that she didn't really know Ulises like she knows Hector. I have no doubt in how I feel about him. I am hurt about how you feel about this and that you doubt me.

Arturo sees Manuel and Luisa walk off and kiss. He sees Manuel taking off his clothes and walks off. He runs into Juliana who is appalled that he would show his face here after what his brother did to them all. She says she will make sure that he is no longer allowed to set foot at the hacienda and to put his brother in jail. Manuel spots his mother. Juliana tells Arturo that no one takes away whats her's. Arturo looks towards the spot where Manuel and Luisa are. Then he walks off. Manuel points out to Luisa that all this is too dangerous. We need to be discreet. She helps him get dressed and he says he has to go. Luisa reminds him that he was going to get her some pills.

The doctor tells Cris and Esteban that Acacia got sick because of all the stress. He suggests they keep her calm. He leaves and Cris goes to see Acacia but runs into Juliana. Juliana is there to help her.
Rubio is giving orders to the workers. When they leave, he opens a beer. Esteban finds him and asks what he meant the other day when he said Ulises will not be showing up here again. I told you that I overheard Acacia fighting with him replies Rubio. Esteban doesn't believe him and wants the truth. Where is Ulises? I did what you wanted me to do says Rubio. I made him disappear.

Lunes: Ulises is in a room with a man pointing a gun at him; Esteban can't forget that kiss; Cris wants to know why Esteban is crying over Acacia.

Labels:


Comments:
Ok thanks. I have a question for everyone. Big sexy, Osvaldo came out in one episode of LQLVMR. I read it on full cast. It is also mentioned when you goggle him, it does not mention character name in episode. Is it possible he was an extra?? Pls let me know if anyone can shed some light on this.
 

Hello all! It's me again. Still at my parents' place getting pampered. Still can't stay away late enough to watch LM. The dvr is filling up! Funny thing is, since we have a full house at my parents place, my sister is spending the nights in my condo, and has been watching LM. She doesn't speak a word of Spanish so she tells me what she thought she understood happened each morning. :) It's pretty funny.

Novella lover- In Robo, Osvaldo played the role of the first guy Angelique's character was engaged to. I think his name was Sebastian, he had been away for a number of years and when he returned, she was in love with someone else.
 

Vivi...I hope that you are feeling better with your parents' pampering. You will have a marathon of LM when you are feeling better. The showing moving along and exciting.
 

Vivi, very happy to see your post. It sounds as though your parents are taking wonderful care of you.

So glad you were able to answer Novella lover's question (of course I was straining to think of who he might have played) and you knew it right away! I wish I could remember things the way you do!

As Susanlynn noted, things are moving quickly and it is exciting. We are all eagerly awaiting to see what happens next.

So sweet of your sister to watch. Is she hooked yet? ;)

Can't wait for your return. In the meantime, rest and recover.

Diana
 

Vivi---I'm glad that you are being pampered but don't get too used to it or you will want it all time. Ha Ha. Glad that you are better.
Yes I agree with the others that La Malquerida is getting very good. I can't wait for the next episode.

Hurry back as soon as you can Vivi.
the gringo
 

ThAnks Vivi! I saw that episode and I didn't remember him being Sebastian. I wouldn't have ever remembered. I will go back to see tgat episode again. What a brain Vivi!! Glad you feeling better, you are blessed to have your parents. I know they are enjoying having you there. Take good care!
 

Novella lover,

Here's the YouTube link to the very first episode of LQLVMR where Osvaldo appears.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYth9Y0B16E

And yes Vivi is right. He played Sebastian. Sebastian returns to find Montserrat with Jose Luis.

 

Thanks a bunch TF! You made it easy for me. I am going to watch this moment.
 

What a crazy weekend! I had hoped for a quiet one but for some reason that never happens at my house. Sorry for being late and enjoy1

Vivi, glad to hear you are doing better and getting spoiled by your parents. I know they are enjoying take care of their little girl.
 

Thank You Gloria---I commented some on the capitulo #49 page comment section which got combined in with capitulo #50

But now onto this one. Sounds like half of El Soto has Ulises tried, convicted and thrown in jail for the rest of his life and all of these intelligent people [I'm starting to wonder] haven't even heard a word on the defense side.

Justice? From what I can tell is that in Mexico you are guilty until you can prove your innocence and they don't give you much time to do that. Isn't it only about three days?

Two signatures--Yep he did it. Is everyone a handwriting expert?

Ulises' family's home will be on the auction block. Would he do that when he loved his family?

And poor Arturo. OMG!!! German went through a very bad day a few episodes back and now it's Arturo.
Good Grief! Does the sun ever shine in El Soto?

So you're guilty by association. If one is bad they all must be. Does El Soto have a school? Have these El Soto residents been to it? Did anyone sign up for the thinking clase 101? Or has that class been discontinued for lack of interest?

At this point I am beginning to think that even if Ulises manages
by some miracle to escape, I fear he will be strung up by the mob.

Manuel---I get so angry with this guy that I had better save it for next time, I need to cool off.
the gringo

 

Gloria, thanks for the recap! It's okay that it's a little late.

Man, Luisa and Manuel are crazy. I can't believe they were about to get it on outside behind that wall or whatever that was. I'm surprised Estebonkers (LOL I like this nickname) was mean to Arturo. What did he (Arturo) do anyway?

Geez when will German and Ale stop suffering? I like how you said "Damn he's pretty even when he cries". He really is.

So is Estebonkers behind Uli's disappearance?
 

Gloria - Fab recap. Thanks a bunch.

Vivi - Glad to hear you're recovering well. There's nothing like getting pampered by parents. I can imagine how funny your sister's take of LM is.

Thinking about who would be behind Nuria. This surely wasn't the first time she forged a signature, so I guess she came into Ulises' project from the start to commit fraud. But my question is why would Danilo allow Perla to do business with Nuria if he knew she was stealing? Maybe Danilo is not the one who set up Nuria at the start but simply took advantage of the situation. Who, besides Este and Manuel, gains from Ulises's project going down the toilet? I'm wondering if it's someone that's been under the radar so far.
 

Thanks, Gloria, for clearing up a lot of things for me. So..Juliana knows that Norb hired Nuria ?
 

Gloria, this was truly amazing. I am in awe of the level of detail you provide in such captivating style.

If someone who had seen only this espisode read your recap, they would have a full sense of the story and the characters. Fleshed out in picture perfect form.

TF, I am with you in liking "Damn he's pretty even when he cries". German's heartbreak continues. Arturo's now truly begins.

gringo, ITA with your "Does the sun ever shine in El Soto"? And of course, you are right about the house. Carmen mortgaged it, didn't she? His family knows Uli would never voluntarily leave when there was so much at stake. Not to mention they know he loves them and would never leave without a word, let alone do anything underhanded.

In fairness, I think Acacia would not have believed Uli capable of anything below board had she not seen his signatures on the two deeds. Sadly, with Cris now thinking Este was right, Acacia has no one to lean on and will now likely believe the worst as well.

"Where is Ulises? I did what you wanted me to do says Rubio. I made him disappear". Really? OK, I thought Danilo took care of Uli, or did he have Rubio do it? I'm confused. If Rubio had anything to do with it, he is definitely irredeemable (sweet ballads and harmonica playing aside). As Sylvia used to say "hrruuumph".

"I hope he never returns replies Esteban. I know you don't like him but those jealousies are not normal says Juan Carlos". Ahhh, there are so many hints, but no one is drawing the correct conclusions.

And Niecie, you asked some very insightful questions about Nuria. Yes, what if she was put in place by someone other than Danilo. "Who, besides Este and Manuel, gains from Ulises's project going down the toilet? I'm wondering if it's someone that's been under the radar so far". It will be very interesting to see exactly what the deal with her is. I had wondered if she was gone to another place or was gone permanently. What terrible damage she has contributed.

Gloria, thank you!

Diana
 

It's too bad Este and Acacia when they went to Nuria's apartment building failed to go inside. If her clothes were still there, that would indicate there was foul play and that she didn't run off with Ulises. Now that I think about it, maybe the caretaker, who told them Nuria had checked out so no point going further, was really a plant. When they showed him Ulises's photo, he recognized him too quickly. It's not like Ulises was frequent visitor. If Este had his head on straight, he would've insisted on going up to Nuria's apartment.

But now that Este knows Ulises was disappeared, will he do the right thing? I think yes. He's not a monster, yet.
 

Another stellar recap, Gloria! So it seems like there is suspicion around a few of our gray/dark characters for both Nuria's appearance and disappearance and poor Uli's disappearance. I really hope he makes it back safely, and everyone has that crow pie party Gringo spoke about (baked by Arturo, with extra crow for some).

Gringo- Yes. The law in Mexico is guilty until proven innocent. It is the burden of the accused to prove their innocence and Uli has his work cut out for him, even if he manages to escape wherever he's being held. His poor family!
 

He was Sebastián in LQLVMR.He appeared. in early episodes of it as Monse's ex-boyfriend,the one her mother chose for her.I think he appeared in Episode 1 only
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder