Tuesday, November 04, 2014

La Gata #46 Mon 11/03/14 Lorenza, you are a dog!

Let's get started!

The Hospital:
 Pablo and Esme are keeping watch over Leti, it looks like the doctor does not have high hopes for the baby making a full recovery but Esme tells Pablo that the doctor is a man of science, and does not understand miracles, as soon as she says this baby Leti starts to move and both her parents see this as a sign that she will make a full recovery. Esme and Pablo bond, but it is short lived because once Pablo announces that he has to go to work Esme pouts and whines about how he is not a real father, girl, a man has to pay bills and eat! 

Ugh, this episode annoyed the living daylights out of me and here's why: El Italiano. I.can't.stand.him. #killmenow. Seriously. The fatty (that's what I'm going to call him) and Pablo have this stupid arrangement where Pablo gives chubs money to pay the hospital expenses and Chubby takes the credit for doing a good deed. Pablo is stupid. He is allowing a man that he knows has the hots for Esmeralda to take credit for something he has not done and build good will with Kitty. Ugh. Chubby has a conversation with Lupe where he explains his plan: take credit for helping Miss Kitty, and then pounce! He says no one will ever know the truth, however, Pablo has told Maria what's going on and I'm betting she's gonna spill the frijoles. I hope she does.

Oh before I forget, Chubby asked Esmeralda to marry him, thank god Mariano was there and put an end to that conversation.

Fernando visits Esme at the hospital and he can tell that Chubs is not good news, he tries to warn her but she won't listen because she's stupid. Gah, tell her she's your daughter, you fool!

Mariano, why must you play with my feelings:

This episode made me like Mariano again, he goes to visit baby Leti and tells her she's as pretty as her mom, eeek, now I'm liking Mariano (and his stupid hair, again)! 

Lorenza could stand to learn a thing or two from her son, she goes to the hospital to visit the baby and encounters a small, problem: She does not know the kids name and she goes on a rant about how the baby and her mother are trash so she's sure the baby has a common name, oh Lorenza, you idiot, as she is saying this who should walk up behind her? Yep. Fernando and Kitty. So when Lorenza tries to play the concerned grandmother Fernando calls her out and says that he knows she's faking concern in order to win Fer and Kitty over, a verbal fight starts and Kitty ends up kicking Mariano, Fernando and Lorenza out.

On their way home Mariano and the witch argue about the way Lorenza is treating Esme, suddenly Lorenza screams and demands that Mariano stop the vehicle, he does and she runs out into traffic, on my end I pray to the baby Jesus that she gets run over, the baby Jesus failed me.

It seems that Lorenza saw Virginia and Carlos in the park and this leads to the worst part of the episode: The verbal and physical abuse that the lovely Virgina suffers at the hands of a psycho. Lorenza runs up to Carlos and Virginia and pulls her daughter by the hair, all the while insulting her for daring to love someone. Carlos tries to get her stop and what does he get? A slap on the face. He tries to defend his love but he is not strong enough to stand up to Lorenza who physically drags poor Virginia away. Now, I know violence is bad, and that people say it's wrong for men to hit women but in this case Carlos should have punched Lorenza in the face, and thrown her into traffic and maybe put a stake through her heart because the lady is a vampire! That was rough to watch, but it gets worse.

Once home Lorenza continues to verbally assault Virginia, she tells her she is going to ship her off to a home for the blind and when Virginia tries to reason with her things get worse, Lorenza tells her daughter that she hates her and has always hated her. Mariano tries to stop the madness but has no luck, Virginia goes off to pack her bags and Lorenza tells Mariano she wants him to put Carlos in jail. Mariano tells her he is tired of the cruelty in their home and that he will not do her dirty work for her! My love for him grew!

The best part of the episode? Lorenza finding Agustin on the floor with a bottle of what I hope was tequila, she tries to take it away from him and ends up spilling it all on the floor. We learn that Agustin stole in part to keep Lorenza in luxury because she was never satisfied with the things he gave her and always wanted more,more,more! Once she leaves the room Agustin licks the alcohol from the floor, that's classy folks! And patio peeps you called it, Lorenza does not come from a wealthy family, she was "nothing" before Agustin married her. I'd argue that she's still nothing, she is a vile human being and I hope her anvil is huge.

End of the recap. My apologies to canines everywhere for comparing them to Lorenza.

Previous: Episode 45
Next: Episode 47

Labels:


Comments:
Hey Eli! Thanks Girl! I gotta learn to hit the highlights and get the essence of the episode without writing a book! WOW! I thought for a minute Carlos was going to whack Lorenza. That was an intense scene! Poor Virginia! What a BITCH Lowrenza is! "I'm your Mother and everything you do has to do with me!" And to tell poor Virginia she hates her and "who could love a blind and useless daughter??" Oh, she's going to end up on the street AND blind, persecuted by the "harpies" like in the movie Jason and the Argonauts! Uuuuf!

And yes, Pablo deserves to have Meatballs take credit for paying the hospital bill. Why in the hell would he allow a lying, conniving, lecherous old fart like Meatballs be a courier and messenger between him and the "love of his life" who has had TWO of his babies? STOOO-PID! And Fernando! My gosh how many opportunities has he had to tell Esme the truth for screaming out loud!!?? She grew up in a dump for pity's sake without a Father of any type and he's knit-picking over wanting to have a clean name? It's not his fault what happened to him unless he was as stupid before prison as he is now! Sheesh!

Oh boy the Martinez-Negretes are melting down but they deserve this and much more!

Thanks Eli! What an exciting episode and a fun and funny re-telling!
 

You were reading my mind, girl! Thank you so much for dealing with this hot-mess of an aneurysm inducing episode. I almsost peed my pants laughing at your "the baby Jesus failed me" line.

Again, I found myself thinking I must be a heartless bitch because I laughed out loud at Augie drinking his chocolate milk with a straw.

For the life of me I will never understand Esme's logic for hating Pablo (seriously, she's mad because he wants to WORK to support his children?)or Pablo's logic for letting Chub-ball pay the bills.

These people are trying my patience, but then we get Mariano and Carlos scenes that make me want to stay with it.
 

Loved it Eli.

"she runs out into traffic, on my end I pray to the baby Jesus that she gets run over, the baby Jesus failed me."

"My apologies to canines everywhere for comparing them to Lorenza."

Don't fret Eli, I be liking me some Mariano too. I thought his time with Leti much more representative of a distraught father. Why, oh why is Esmeralda hung up on his brother. Thumbs down for Poe and two up for Moe.

I don't get Esmeralda and Meatball. This is the same fat head she resisted and thought it a punishment worse than death to let him do anything for her and now he's an option?

Loved it, the conversation between Gisela and Mariano, he had her number and she didn't even try to lie to him. Sure he is quite alright she snare little bro cause I am to.

Another night of Fernando and his stupid revenge rant and glad Esmeralda pitched him out with the others.

Poor Virginia, makes the crap Pablo whines about look petty. What a conundrum Carlos found himself in.
 

Thank goodness there is a Mariano, I want him in every scene.

It was funny when Lorenza came in and Augie on the floor she asked him what was he doing and he said looking for a plug. The guy rocks now.
 

Thank you all! My computer at home is not working so I'm having to write my recaps at work-which is not fun or easy to do!
 

Thanks, Eli. The title was right on...Esmeralda might be a cat , but Lowrenza is a dirty dog. I could not stand the way Low treated sweet Virginia.
 

Thanks for the wonderful recap!

Checking in on this show again. I find the back and forth with Esme and Pablo frustrating, same as in CI.

Wow Lorenza is a real piece of work! Let's hope she gets some great comeuppance soon.

I like and am skeptical of Mariano. I wish he would help Virginia move out and into a place where her mom can't find or touch her.
 

I liked Octavio (though dumb as a rock) in CI but cannot stomach Pablo here. I was on the fence with Maricruz but love Esmeralda, though she is trying my patience with the I wuv Pablo mantra.
 

Sending last minute thanks for an appreciated recap. You rock!
 

Thanks Eli! I think I watched this episode with my mouth hanging open for most of it. And it dropped to the floor when that b!tch Lowrenza b!tch slapped Virginia AND Carlos and told Virginia that she never loved her. OMG!
 

Eli - Lively, rollicking recap. Felt like a rollercoaster. Thanks.
 

I love this recap! I find myself craving this blog just to hear what I missed the night before, but also to laugh hysterically at the recaps!!
 

Thank you, Eli! For giving us a fabulous recap that told The Truth!

I had to be at a meeting and missed all the fun (!?!), but I could imagine it. I'm not surprised that Lorenza drove Augie mad with her demands. She does not deserve Virginia.
 

Once again-thank you everyone for your kind words!
 

This show is wearing me down. I find myself getting rather annoyed with Esmerelda and her attitude. if Pablo got sick of her whining I wouldn't blame him.

I'm tired of Augie's pirate schtick The one eye open, and head bobbing while trying to imitate a stroke is hard to watch. I can't take the actor seriously.

I'm holding on with these recaps because this show is losing my attention.

Teri in Oregon
 

I finally watched the show and read the recap and WOW! Total implosion of the Martinez Negrete family in 5-4-3....

Thank you, Eli, for this recap and sharing in my utter disgust with Lorenza and her behavior.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder