Saturday, December 27, 2014

La Malquerida, capitulo 88. 12/26/14

Skipping the old....

Cris and her bff, Hector, are talking in the kitchen. She's happy that German's exhibition was a success. Hector is in agreement and asks when she plans on doing hers. She wants to wait and get some things settled first. She mentions Juliana's strange behavior tonight. She returned with Norberto and even acted loving towards him. Hector thinks you should never be with someone that makes you suffer.

Perla cries as she hears about Memo's death. Danilo cruelly grabs her chin and says it appears she loved him.  You are the one that wanted me to get close to him says Perla.  I told you to keep an eye on him not to fall in love replies Danilo.  He signals for Rubio to leave the room.  I warned you says Danilo to Perla. Who is your owner he asks.  I am he yells. And I forbid you to cry over him.  Perla lies and says she only loves him.  Ale comes in and finds out that Memo is dead.

Cris tells Hector she hopes Norberto can change and Juliana can be happy.



Cris tells Hector that she had a time tonight.  He's glad to hear it and hopes she allows him to be by her side while she recovers.  He leans in as if he wants to kiss her but changes his mind.  He decides to leave instead. He asks for a photo do that he can remember the day they had.

Danilo tells Ale to leave. She has no business being there. He tells Perla that he ain't no idiot and is glad the police finished Memo off for him.  Because no one takes what's mine. Perla continues to cry as his phone rings. He tells them to get out.  He answers the phone and tells Efrain to make sure everything is cleaned up.

Back at the love shack, Juliana tries to be more affectionate but he pushes her aside.  The only reason he was with her was because he had urges. Forget about being loving or affectionate.  She asks why he's treating her this way. I saw you all night drooling over Andres.  I'm sure you thought of him as I was making love to you.  By the look on her face it appears he was right.

Perla tells Ale that what happened with Memo is her punishment for everything bad she has done.  She has lost the one thing she has ever loved.  Ale tries to comfort her but reminds her that Danilo cannot know they get along.  She offers to take her to her room.

Looks like German and Lizy have done the deed.  She tells him she loves him and they start making out again.

Acacia is dreaming of Esteban.  In her dream she admits she loves him and they make out.  Her phone rings and it's stalker step daddy.  He's just outside her door and urges her to open it for him.  She obeys but only did it so that he would stop yelling.  If the neighbors heard you.....but he interrupts and says he doesn't care.  Let everyone know that I have lost my head over you.  Acacia asks him to leave.  She doesn't want any problems.  I came here for some rest from everyone and everything.  He doesn't listen and says he only cares about her.  She asks him not to make things more difficult.  He tells her she cannot allow there relationship to end over a little tantrum.  Acacia says he has no idea how bad she has felt over all this.  Our love is not to duffer over but to live it replies Esteban.  Just allow yourself to be free and live our love.  He tries to kiss her but gets pushed away.  If you keep insisting then the only thing you will get is for me to just leave and move far away.

Lizy's daddy catches them after doing the deed the second time. They both scramble to their feet.  Big sexy looking good in nothing but his underwear tries to explain but dad doesn't want to hear it and chases him with a bat.  Big sexy hides behind Lizy for protection.

Esteban threatens to tell Cris the truth if she leaves.  I would leave everything behind to follow you.  I don't want my mother to find out and suffer Acacia replies.  I can't do this anymore.  He tells her to calm down. He just wants to be near her.  Then understand that the distance I put between us is so that I can try to understand what is happening between us says Acacia.  He agrees to give her some space but begs her not to move away.  She asks that he leave now and never return to San Jacinto again.  He agrees but asks that she really think over their relationship.  While I wait for your decision about us, I will concentrate on my new business.  If you want we can live far away from here.  Just think about how big our love is.  We can't just throw it away.  He kisses her and we see he has dropped his bracelet that she gave him.

Ale is praying over what happened today. She didn't want it all to have ended this way.  Danilo comes in and she quickly stops what she's doing and looks at him.  He yells for her to stop staring at him.  What can I say to you so that you will calm down she asks.  How can I calm down says Danilo.  I have lost millions and those I trusted. He starts trashing the room.  I have to find those that betrayed me.  I don't want to start from zero again. I won't.  He continues trashing the room and heads to the nightstand and as my heart races, he only knocks over the lamp.  He yells at her to quit looking at him.  Ale is shaking with fear.

Next day, Manuel is paying German a visit. He feels Acacia is hiding something from him.  He wonders if German knows or heard something.  I know nothing replies German. I have my own problems then to get involved in someone else's.  Last night, Lizy's father caught us making love.  Manuel just laughs. German is concern about her and the trouble he got her in.  Did her father say you have to marry her asks Manuel. German just nods his head.

Ulises and Arturo watch the news on the take down of the drug smuggling.  Arturo's happy that the tip lead to the take down. Ulises is positive that Danilo had something to do with his kidnapping. I'm going to call the police to investigate him.

Danilo is still agitated as Esteban comes asking for the money.  Danilo yells that there is no money.  There was a problem. Esteban yells at him saying you told me you already had the money.  Without it I can't start the business. Danilo tells him to forget about it then.

Arturo tells Ulises that he cannot accuse Danilo without proof.  You can't say Ale gave you the information. Think of her.  Ulises sees his point and asks that Luisa find out how Ale is doing but Arturo doesn't want to involve her.  Well since you don't want to involve her, I have no choice but to call the police and say where the drugs are at.  Arturo reminds him again that he has no proof . Think of Ale and her safety.  Things can get bad.

Esteban asks what happened to the money? Danilo still drinking says he lost it.  Esteban is not happy and says he's going to look bad in front of his other business associate . Danilo vows that he will get more money. He assures him of it.  Esteban wonders how long but Danilo can't give him an exact date.  Esteban says he has nothing now. What is he suppose to do now?  Wait is his reply. I will make you richer than you can imagine.  That doesn't help me now replies Esteban.  Danilo feels bad but his little business is the least of his worries.  Esteban suggests he fix his problems quickly because he will not be waiting for him too long.  He storms out.

German tells Manuel that his feelings for Lizy are no where near what he felt for Ale. Manuel understands perfectly. The same goes for him with Luisa and Acacia.  German feels bad over Lizy's dad catching them but Manuel points out that is no reason to marry her.  Your relationship with her will not work because there is not any real love.  Do you not recall our parents relationship?

Acacia finds Esteban's bracelet the next day and recalls the day she gave it to him.  She believes for some reason it fell.

Esteban in his desperation asks Peredas for a loan which he denies.

Rubio comes into the kitchen while Luisa is eating her dinner.  He tells her that his cousin is dead.  Just like how it happened to my brother.  He was the only family I had left.  She wants to know if there is anything she can do.  What I want you won't give me replies Rubio.  When my brother died I swore I wouldn't get involved in bad dealings anymore.  Now with my cousin's death I realize it's best to have a job where you make very little then one where you risk your life.

Norberto overhears Peredas telling Esteban no can do on the loan.  He leaves and Norberto comes in and offers to give him one.  He pulls out the old checkbook.

Rubio thanks Luisa for her kind words.  I have lost most of the recording.  As Arturo walks in Luisa doubles over in pain.  She says the baby is kicking and he reminds her to take care of herself.  More pain comes and she tells him to call the doctor.

Esteban thanks Norberto for offering but it's just a matter of liquidation.  Norberto doesn't mind helping him out until then. I know how women can be when it comes to a divorce.  They want to leave you with nothing.  Cris is not that way and we haven't decided to divorce yet replies Esteban.   Norberto says if there is anything he needs to let him know.

Arturo brings Luisa to her room and tries to encourage her to lie down. Her grandmother will not find out since she is in El Soto all day.  She insists she has to continue to work.  It depends on what the doctor says.  He calls Acacia but Luisa says this is her problem and to hang up.  Acacia wishes to talk to Luisa and asks what's going on? I'm pregnant replies Luisa.  And I don't want to lose my baby.

Julianita tells Ale that she finally got Perla to go to sleep.  Poor thing was utterly destroyed last night and Danilo made her work anyway.  There is no greater pain then losing the man you love says Ale.  I prefer German to be alive and happy then dead.  Danilo comes in on the phone and tells Johnnie he will meet with him in San Gabriel.  He tells Ale to behave and for Julianita to lock her up.  Looks like Julianita left her phone on the bed.

JC and Cris talk about the drug bust. She's worried that it was so close and with Acacia all alone in San Jacinto.  My house I'd secure but there are bad people all around replies JC.  Cris spots Rubio and tells him to come in. Rubio reports that the vet says the cows are cured.  I also want to ask for the day off.  My cousin just died.  Of course replies Cris.  He leaves and JC wonders how his cousin died.  Then wonders how he's doing with his job.  He's trying but it's not the same as when Esteban was running it says Cris.  How are things with Esteban? Are you still in love with him asks JC. Very much so says Cris.  If things don't change it will get worse points out JC.  And I also don't agree you going alone with Hector to the exhibition.  Everyone saw you together.  Cris doesn't care what others think.  And what about Esteban asks JC.

Ale finally spots the phone and quickly calls Ulises. She leaves him a message to come see her asap.  Juanita and Perla come in and she quickly throws the phone on the bed.





Labels:


Comments:
Thanks gloria! I haven't gotten to see the episode yet. I look forward to part 2.
 

Thanks, Gloria. Terrific Part 1. I'm on pins and needles, and you captured the suspense.

German, we are in últimas semanas. This is not the time for you to lose it and do birdbrain things like proposing to Lizzy. Thank goodness she turned you down and that even Manuel is giving you good advice. And I'm not even going to mention how doofus it was to get down with Lizzy on the hard floor behind the cash register when you know her dad makes a nightly stroll checking on his store.

Yikes, when Danilo was tearing up the room in rage, I was so afraid for Ale. I hope she can get those CDs to Uli.

With Memo's "death," Rubio seems to have turned a corner. But I can't tell which way yet. Will he turn on Danilo, who didn't care that his cousin was "dead." Or will he turn on Esteban who keeps treating him like a peon even though he's been faithful?

 

Really, really good first part, Gloria! I was on pins and needles all over again.

Danilo was frightening last night. It was very difficult to watch, but watch I did. Perla wasn't much better, either.

German REALLY ticked me off last night. What a dope... and hiding behind the Lizzy chick. OY! I'm glad Lizzy turned him down, but it struck me as SUCH a ploy... you know...the ole playing hard to get ploy. What will it take for German to come to his senses?

...and what will it take for Cris to come to her senses, too?!

Anxiously waiting for part 2, Gloria.

Fatima
 

Great Part 1, Gloria! Can't wait for the rest!

I'm actually glad Memo is alive. I'm happy for Perla. Memo's call saved Ale from being choked to death. I think Rubio should know he's alive, but it was actually nice to see his attitude change a little bit. He wasn't his usual self.

I gotta give props to Manuel. He actually did something useful in this episode. He was right on with everything that he told Germán. It was kinda funny seeing Germán in his underwear trying to get away from Lizzy's father. Germán was stupid for proposing, however, we still have awhile to go until the finale. Will Germán stay single or go crawling back to Lizzy? I highly doubt he'll find yet another love interest.

Dan was really a maniac in this episode. It was frightening. I hope Ale can get out of his clutches SOON.

So Este is going to reconcile with Cris? As far as I can see theres at least 2 reasons why he's doing so: 1) He's broke and 2) He wants to make Ack jealous so that she will truly crack and agree to run away with him (and by doing so, betraying her mother).

 

A very big thank you Gloria for part one.

Dan raging out of control. I know that it's not real, only a movie but I was so afraid for Ale last night. Dan was throwing everything and the nightstand would be so easy to knock over. Ale, you need to find a better place for hiding the evidence against Dan.

I said it much earlier in the novela, way back when Perla first found Ale in the downtown area of El Soto I believe it was. As a fight started between them, I commented that Ale is no match against Perla. I don't know what the Perla/Ale fight was about last night, I will have to wait for Gloria's part two but Ale was clearly loosing. Perla is one tough cookie.

I was surprised that Lizzy turned down German's ring. Maybe deep down she knows that Ale is still the love of his life and not her.

TF---ITA with your last paragraph.
Reason #1 and reason #2 are spot on. In the advances you could almost see fire coming out of Acacia's eyes when she saw Esteban kissing Cris. Can't wait for Monday.

Luisa's secret is out and it looked like Rosa was about to explode. Poor Luisa. At least Arturo is there with her. He'll fight for her against Rosa I'm sure. Maybe after Art defends her, Luisa might have second thoughts about him.
the gringo
 

Gringo,

I'm hoping Rosa won't be too hard on Luisa even it is an "I told you so" kind of situation now and obviously Luisa has support from Art. And she will have support from German even though she doesn't know that he knows. I hope Luisa gives herself the chance to fall in love with Art. I think she can when she sees that Art really, truly wants to be a father figure for her child.
 

gloria, awesome part one

gringo, I am also surprised Lizzy rejected German's ring and it felt like a plot ploy to me. German proposed because he understood the compromising position it put Lizzy in with her conservative parents and wants to do the right thing, so unlike his brother Manuel.

TF, right on. When Esteban is chasing Acacia, she runs. When it appears he is not available, she stalks, fumes and gets hot in her pants. Right now though, the dude is flat broke and even more desperate and fear he will try and take the money from Cris.

 

Great Part 1, Gloria! Can't wait for the rest.

Like the rest of you all, I was so scared for Ale this episode. Danilo is a maniac when things don't go his way, and now he's on the war path to find out who betrayed him. And was this close to knocking over that nightstand. There really is no other place for her to keep stuff. Not sure what folks want het to do. I think the duct tape thing is quite clever.

German needs to stop trying to do "the right thing" when it's wrong for so many reasons. He did look good leaping from one side of the counter to the other in his briefs. ;) I wouldn't mind seeing that again.

I think Acacia should to pay attention to the fact that Este threatened blackmail. Leave, and I'll tell Cris. Red flag! And now it looks like Este will return to Cris for money and to make Acacia jealous. If that doesn't open her eyes to the ass he is, I don't know what will.
 

Gringo- I think the key to who has the upper hand in a Ale-Perla fight, is who is fueled by righteous indignation. This episode and that first time we saw Perla really go after Ale, it was Perla who was crazy angry about a perceived betrayal. But I think you are forgetting how Ale slapped around and strangled Perla when she thought Danilo had killed German. The big difference is that I think Perla would let her opponent die, while Ale wouldn't let it get that far.
 

Vivi, so far how's the body count in this TN?


 

Vivi in DC, I think you are absolutely right that Perla WOULD let her opponent die. She had that look on her face that was just as scary as Danilo's. Ale would come to her senses before she would harm someone.

I wanted to slap German when he offered that ring to Tin Lizzy (sorry, she is very wooden and tin like to me). The guy is not even thinking here. Agree with tofie that this is a plot ploy or a ploy on Tin Lizzy's part.

Cris always has this serene look on her face when she talks about Esteban. I fear that she is just as serenely going to accept his lies.

As for Acacia, she totally missed the blackmail that Esteban was dishing out. Agree with you on this, too Vivi. She just stood there with her usual blank stare and quasi worried look on her face with lips that say one thing and body language that says another.

Do I really think that Acacia is worried about her actions affect or could affect her mother?

NO. Absolutely not. This is why I want her alone in the end.

Fatima
 

Esteban & Acacia are in a relationship power struggle. Her terms or his, pursued or pursuer. If Esteban were to chill a bit and just shut up, and not try to force PDA or the big score to run away, the girl would crawl into his bed one night. Shhhhhhh.
 

Vivi---Good points about Ale and Perla. Yes I believe that Perla would kill whereas Ale would not. It's the difference in their characters and Ale's religious beliefs.
As for Sabine, I have seen her in fight scenes in other novelas. The characters that she plays always seem to put her in the middle of some rough action. I repeat that she's one tough lady.
Her fight scene in Abismo with Alejandro Camacho was so violent I
thought that she may have been hurt during filming. Anyway, I wouldn't want to get her angry at me.

Tofie---If Esteban were to chill a bit and just shut up---gringo thinks that Esteloco can't do that. He is so filled with lust for Acacia that I don't see him backing off of his pursuit of her.
That is unless Acacia throws some cold water on him to put the fire out after she sees him in a lip lock with Cris this coming Monday night. Must see tv for sure.
the gringo
 

Tofie- You are so right about the power struggle between Este and Acacia. I'm really looking forward to seeing how she reacts when he goes back to Cris this week.
 

Steve- The main killer so far has been Danilo. Esteban has killed one person (that we know of), Alonso, the first husband of Cris.

Danilo has likely killed before our story started and off screen, but the deaths caused by or ordered by him include:

-Carlitos, brother of Ale, through withholding medical care.
-Ale's mother.
-German's capataz. (As a warning to Ale.)
-Olga, one of his ex prostitutes, to teach Ale a lesson about betrayal.
-Nuria, to cover his tracks in the kidnapping of Ulises.
-A migrant worker who escaped with Uli and Itzel was killed by Dan's henchmen in the process of escaping.
-He has ordered the murder of Uli and Itzel numerous times, and they were lucky to escape.
-He ordered the murder of Pat, one of his henchmen, to cover his tracks from the kidnapping. He doesn't know Memo let the guy go.

 

Vivi in DC, looking at that list, it is a miracle that Ale can even keep her wits about her. She has suffered so much. Next to Ale, Acacia is nothing more than a pip squeak.

Fatima
 

Fatima---Acacia as a pip squeak. Yes true but I would like to add a spoiled self centered pip squeak
the gringo
 

Thanks, Gloria, for giving us this glorious recap during the busy holiday time.

I was infuriated watching the advances..Estegoon standing behind Cris leaning on her shoulder as he smirked at ACk. I need this guy to get squashed by a giant anvil. He is broke, desperate , and homeless , so back he crawls to Cris and that nice, cozy bedroom. What a louse.

We had to cancel our trip north because our two year old granddaughter is sick and contagious. Very bummed , but we are headed down the shore for a few days tomorrow.
 

gringo, I am in TOTAL agreement with you re Acacia!

Susanlynn, I am so disappointed that you could not go up north. I hope you have good weather at the shore. Have a lovely time!!

Fatima
 

Susanlynn, "Estegoon...He is broke, desperate , and homeless , so back he crawls to Cris and that nice, cozy bedroom. What a louse."

How long before he asks for money to pay his hotel bill and that ring he bought for Acacia. Maybe she ask for the credit card bill?

Danny is broke now too and said he lost millions (hah hah) with the bust. He'll want to take everybody down with his sinking ship.

 

Susanlynn- I'm so sorry you had to cancel your trip, and I hope your nieta is well soon. Have fun at the shore!
 

Gloria - Thanks for Part 2.

Can't wait for tonight's episode. Will Cris take Esteban back just like that, after he's been so indifferent toward her? Did Esteban deliberately drop his bracelet so he can go back to retrieve it and see Acacia alone again? Will Rosa's anger blow the roof off the hacienda now that she's discovered Rosa is knocked up?
 

oops "...Luisa is knocked up"
 

Susanlynn---The shore is nice too.

A Monday morning laugh. Yet another name for Esteban--Estegoon

Niece---Rosa did look like she was starting to blow the roof off of the hacienda. Thank God that Arturo is there to protect and comfort her.

Good one Niece---Did Este drop the bracelet so that he could come back and see Acacia again? I
thought that he took the bracelet off in anger because she wouldn't sat yes to him.

I don't think that it was in the recap---Does anyone know why Perla physically attacked Alejandra? I know that Perla was grieving over Memo but what did Ale say to set her off?
the gringo

 

Gringo, if I got it right, Ale slipped and said something about the location of the raid that made Perla jump to the conclusion that Ale had tipped off the police.
 

Thanks Niecie---The writers must be playing with us, taunting us to keep us on the edge of our seats. Ale is in the middle of a life and death situation. Mistakes could prove deadly. No one believes that Ale would loose her life but there is no guarantee
of that, good people have died in past movies. Anyway I will be front and center tonight. I wouldn't miss this one for anything.
the gringo

 

Gringo and Niecie- Here's what happened: After Ale asks Uli to come over, she knows he will need to use the excuse of speaking to Perla, and that she will need some excuse to see him alone. She asks Perla if she can speak to Uli on her own, next time he comes to see her. She says things got ugly between him and Acacia during the art expo and she wants to help out and talk to him. A light goes off in Perla's head and she accuses Ale of speaking with Uli at the expo and giving him the info on the drug delivery. She was correct, but it wasn't because Ale let a big clue slip. Ale swears she didn't, and Julianita says it would be impossible because Dan must have surely been watching Ale the whole time.
 

Gloria- I hope you're ok. If you can't finish up the recap, no worries. What you have done so far is fabulous. Give a shout out if you can't do tonight's recap.
 

Fatima. I really agree with you. I want Aca alone and not have a happy ending like as in Teresa. I don't see any comfortable and or any mending of a mother's broken heart. If it were left undiscovered, the truth is still out there. and Estegoon, yes a great big anvil please. My happy ending would be if the two of them fell off a cliff. end of story. Anne
 

Fatima. I really agree with you. I want Aca alone and not have a happy ending like as in Teresa. I don't see any comfortable and or any mending of a mother's broken heart. If it were left undiscovered, the truth is still out there. and Estegoon, yes a great big anvil please. My happy ending would be if the two of them fell off a cliff. end of story. Anne
 

In case Gloria can't get to it, here are the things that happened th the last minutes of the show:

-As explained above, Perla assumes Ale colluded with Uli at the expo, and caused Memo's death, and tries to strangle Ale. She stops when her phone rings and it's Memo. He's shot in the arm, but ok. He escaped the police, and wants to use this opportunity to escape Dan. He's hiding out with Patricio's family. He'll be in touch about their joint escape. Perla nearly collapses from the relief and Ale and Julianita hug her. Julianita gives her money for her escape.

-Juliana is planning on stealing the money Norb invested for Manuel's biz. The store is in her name, and she tells Uli she changed her mind and wants her money back.

-Este is BROKE. His credit card is maxed out and the hotel wants their payment. Cris, urged on by her parents and her continued love for Este, decides to call him and asks to meet. He clearly sees this as a lifeline.

-Dr. Andres has checked Luisa. He recommdnds complete bed rest for 5 days, and that she see her OBGYN right after. He thinks the baby will be fine. He looks at Art eterniky and says they need to talk. Acacia arrived and asks if the baby is Manuel's. Louisa doesn't have time to answer because Rosa has just come in and heard. She looks like she wants to blow as she asks Luisa if she's having Manuel's baby.
 

Vivi, thanks for the detail on why Perla went off on Ale. That was a good plan Ale constructed, being a go-between for battling Uli and Acacia. Poor Ale, she's working so many lies, hiding DVDs, and trying to protect Estrella, it's amazing she keeps it all straight. I can't wait for her to unload with Uli so she can get just a weebit of relief.
 

Looks at Art sternly...not sure what that word is my tablet selected.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder