Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Everyone's a whore, but not Aldonza La Sombra Del Pasado#60 Monday May 5th 2015

For today's re-cap I'm going to go character by character and explain what happened with them in last night's episode, it's gonna be quick and dirty and we will be missing the last ten minutes because my DVR cut off :/ 

Severiano and Renato

Sev thinks he can get whatever he wants and demands that Renato tell him where Cristobal is. Renato is all like "I'm not telling and you can't make me"- Sev threatens him but our attorney tells him to shove it, threatening someone can come back and bite you because it's not legal, he reminds Sev that he has a lot of crimes to pay for and Sev for his part seems to think that justice will never reach him. Die you evil roach. Just die.

 Renato later talks to Silvia and tells her that Cris and Aldi have gotten married, she's surprised to hear the news. Renato wonders out-loud how Cris got his address and he asks Silvia if she had anything to do with it, Silvia denies being the one who gave Cristobal his info.

Sidenote:What does Renato drive? It looks like a Dodge Challenger to me, but someone else said it was a Mustang? I don't care, I want that car, with Renato sitting next to me, cause he's pretty!


Pato and Lola:

Lola realizes she made a mistake by slapping Pato for kissing her and she goes to apologize, he tells her things won't work out between them if they don't take things seriously, he tells her that if she does not want to be with him that's fine, he will just leave town and never come back. Lola kisses Pato and he walks her to work, he is on his way to the courthouse to see about Aldi's case.

Irma, Mari and the rest of the fam:

Irma is worried, they have not heard from Lardo and she has no idea how he is doing, her husband (I forgot his name!) tells her to give it another day, legal issues generally take a while to resolve, if they don't hear from Lardo he will call Sev and get an update from him.

Mari went to visit her dad and asked him to help E-man find a job, her dad says he will try but that E-man has always worked outdoors so he's not sure how they will be able to help him, Mari tells him that he knows lots of people and maybe one of them can give E-man work.

Lardo is acting like the trapped rat that he is, he's run out of money and he calls Sev for some more but Sev tells him he is not giving him another dime and to lay low while the police are still searching for him. Lardo does not understand that he can't be seen in public and goes home to STEAL from his parents, Mari catches him in the act and he tells her to keep their meeting private, then he runs off.

Sidenote: What the hell is Mari wearing on her feet? Uggs? With shorts? Wha?

Cande and Dominga:

Cande keeps going on and on about her hate for Aldonza and how it will be a cold day in hell before she allows her son to be with her. Dominga asks why she hates the girl so much and Cande gives it up: She hates her because her mom had an affair with Sev, she ruined her life, her marriage! Dominga tells her that her marriage was always doomed because she married Sev while being in love with someone else. Cande does not like being told the truth so she stalks off with her orange juice.

Val and Pru:

In another part of town the two wenches discuss E-man, who they now both believe is Humberto's bastard son. Valeria says she will never see him as a brother because he is not like her, she sees him as being beneath her, uh no. E-man is a better human being than these two could ever hope to be. Pru worries that Humberto will start giving E-man better treatment and maybe even a part of the inheritance. Val is not going to worry about it, for now she's only worried about the fact that Cris is in Mexico doing who knows what with Aldi.

Padre and Humberto:

Humberto goes to check on Padre Jeronimo. He tells Jeronimo that he is healing well and that if he continues to improve he will be able to go to church on Sunday. Jeronimo thanks the doctor and tells him that he has learned to trust him as a doctor-he wishes that Humberto would learn to trust him and unburden himself-maybe he could start by telling him the truth about Roberta's baby:Where is she?

Humberto swears to Padre J that there is no baby girl.

E-man and his woes:

E-man also visits Padre J, he brought some chocolates with him, he explains to Padre J that he is homeless and jobless and is staying with Joaquin. E-man cries because he feels alone and totally out of luck, I can't with this scene, I feel so bad for E-man that I could stab someone. It gets worse tho, E-man goes to visit his horse and is told by Mel that the horse has been sold for 20k, poor E-man says he will pay for the horse but we all know he has zero pesos. He runs off to see Cris but Candela kicks him out and the poor thing looks like a puppy that's just been kicked and I hate Candela and her lousy no good husband and Humberto so much for what they done to him! May your anvils be huge, ass*holes.

Finally Cris and Aldi:

The crazy kids have gotten married and Cris booked a room for them. probably using a credit card his parents pay. They go to lunch and Cris gives Aldi a ring, they are toasting to their new marriage when Satan and his whore walk into the restaurant. Sev wastes no time calling Aldi a whore and a prostitute, Cris tells him the only whore there is his companion (Simoneta), things get heated and Aldi keeps Cris from smashing Sevs face in, they leave the restaurant, and my DVR then died.

Sidenote: Simoneta has hideous hair.


Please fill in anything I missed!

Previous: Episode 59
Next: Episode 61

Labels:


Comments:
Eli, thank you for the recap! You had me at the title. Truer words and all that.

Why did Cris look so damn cranky this episode? Why was Silvia not jumping for joy to hear about the wedding? Why was Em's heartbreak over a (n admittedly very pretty) horse one of the most compelling things in this episode?

I see we have similar thoughts about Cris' funding source. Which then makes me wonder why they didn't check his transactions to find out where he was. And how long will it take them to cancel his cards now.
 

This is great Eli.

"Cande does not like being told the truth so she stalks off with her orange juice"

Last part of it was Cris and Aldonza back in the hotel room and some heavy mackin commenced. Aldonza broke it off to change into something more comfortable, grabed her roller bag and headed to the toilet. Cris had a little look of frustration. Little.

Damn, damn, damn that poor Emmanuel but at least Mari is trying to help the guy. More than that Lola wench has done.

I think Renato believing the outcome would have been different had someone not told Cris where to find Aldonza, delusional.

 

Eli – thank you for the recap! I like ‘em brief and succinct, and you delivered.

I wanted to give Renato a standing ovation when he told Sev to get lost. Best table on The Patio!
I thought it was a Mustang, but these links (copy & paste) to the Dodge Challenger is a dead ringer: http://www.netcarshow.com/dodge/2011-challenger_srt8_392/800x600/wallpaper_01.htm
and this: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2010/11/05-2011-dodge-challenger-srt8-fd-opt.jpg

Well! I totally bungled the Mari/Dad-at-the-bank convo because I thought Mari was wanting a job. Gah! WHY is that girl not working? Idleness is the devil’s playground.

Pobrecito de E-man! His convo last week, with Lola, almost had me in tears. Then his convo last night with Pad J followed with, bless his heart, his favorite horse being sold was sooooo sad. This guy needs a break somewhere along the line.
 

tofie - I noticed Cris' frustrated look on this face when Aldi went to change. I wonder if she'll freak out when the honeymoon commences. I guess we will find out tonight. Must see TV.
 

"Why was Silvia not jumping for joy to hear about the wedding?"
I get the feeling she is not a conniving, manipulative witch like Cande & VAl. She seems fairly sincere and nice and has a crush on Renato, but does not register on the "baddie-o-meter".
 

Eli thank you so much, I really enjoyed this character-centric recap!

I too was wondering why Silvia didn't have a secret gleam of joy in her eye when Renato told her that Ald and Chris got married. Because I thought she had the intention of misleading Chris when she told him Aldie was "durmiendo con Christobal".

By the way, that white horse, El Solitario, isn't that the one Chris always rides???

Glad Mari agreed to try and help E-Man by talking to her Dad about the horse. It will be a waste of breath, but at least it gives E-Man a breath of hope...and makes me think maybe these two will end up together after all.

J in Oregon
 

Thanks Eli! I hope Eman ends up with that horse! I'm more interested in that story than Aldonza and Cris.
 

J in Oregon - Aaaaack! I do not want Eman to end up with Mari. She is so not worthy, unless she has a major redemption experience.
 

Thanks Eli - I missed chunks last night, my fault mainly, bad headache, zoning out. So appreciate your efforts.

Now, let me say, it can be heartbrekaing for a guy to lose his girl, but it is NOTHING, I say NOTHING, like losing your horse. E-man truly is our tragic hero...how much further can this poor man be kicked down.

I saw Sylvia's reaction and was surprised there wasn't a glimmer of a relieved smile crossing her face. Maybe the panic kicked in fast that she was the one who sent him there and that just might come out. Stupid move to not fess up to it.

Lardo is in some deep trouble. I can't figure out where he goes from here. Everyone is after him...actually right now, he probably is safer going to the police with the arson wrap. just capture him already, lock him up and throw away the key. we'll have to deal with the Irma sniffles, but at least he's off out screens.

Question is, then who replaces him on the dartboard next to Val? Sev is too obvious and darts are too easy on him...

Did Tomas actually looked sad Pru was leaving him? I didn't catch the conversation but that's the gist I got. He looked like he lost his puppy, not a meal ticket.

I'm on the fence with Allie marrying Cris before telling him any of her past horrors. We think this comes tonight?

Daisynjay
 

Thanks a lot Eli. That dang DVR.
To fill in, near the end, a good scene between Sev and Simoneta in their hotel room. She is really angry, and not just cuz Cris called her a ho.

Why? Because Simoneta saw how Sev looked at Aldonza, and realized Sev wants Aldie and is jealous of Cris. But, she tells Sev, he's out of luck, cuz Cris is much younger, good looking, and is not missing anything !
 

Severiano threatening the lawyer ?

What else is new ?
 

Let me add, if she tells Cris, I don't think she will tell him it's his father who raped her. However, how does she keep working towards her revenge goals being married to the son now? Right now, this marriage has disaster written all over it--too many secrets.

Daisynjay
 

Daisynhay, avances [not a spoiler, right?] contained past horror talk between Cris and Aldonza.

Also adding that when Cris and Aldie were in their hotel room, Aldie expressed that seeing Sev on what was to be the happiest night of her life was a bad omen for the marriage. I think she said Sev was a bird of prey circling them. Cris just dismissed it as making no difference.
 

oops meant Daisynjay, not Daisy in the hay! sorry.
 

Lord I wish I was Daisy in the hay right now...long day. Could use the nap!! LOL

That car that Ren drives is a classic, and most likely an expensive one. An old charger like that in such pristine condition is a collector item. That was THE car back in the my high school days in Chicago circa early to mid 70's. Every time I see it, it makes me smile.

Daisynjay
 

Daisynjay - Yes, Tomas looked sad. Crestfallen. That caught me off guard. And then I realized he is losing a cash cow. (pun intended)
 

Thanks, Eli!

Thanks Anon for adding that scene with Sever and Sim. That was going to be the scene I mentioned. I was so surprised he didn't slap her when she pointed out Cris, unlike him, wasn't missing anything. Love that she caught Sever acting more like a jealous lover than a concerned father.

The wedding bands Cris presented also had their initials and the date of their wedding engraved in them.

Cris looked like any man would who had just gotten worked up by a passionate kiss or some heavy petting, only to have it suddenly broken off. We'll see tonight if the love birds actually manage to consummate.

I don't think Silvia is evil and conniving, and she felt bad to hear Renato was so hurt, and felt really guilty about lying to him about not being the one to give Cris his address. That only means Ren WILL find out and get really mad at her eventually.

 

Tomas was disappointed Pru was breaking up with him before he had gotten the prize- sex.
 

Eli...thanks so much for that snappy recap.

Pobrecito Em..he lost the girl, the horse, his home, his job, and...his candy. What's left...his hat ?

I was able to figure out that Sim was accusing Sev of lusting after his son's girl.Will he slip and blurt out that he has already been there ?
 

Thanks Eli, I can help with another scene near the end. Emanuel talked Mari into asking her father if he would help Emanuel get a loan to buy the horse. Pretty crazy for Emanuel since he has no home or house.
And Pru broke up with Tomas. She told him the Abelardo is bribing her to stay quiet.

 

I never thought that Sev is lusting after Aldonza, I figured he just hates her. Could this be a turn in the storyline?
 

anon 4:04 and Cathyx. Yes, the most intriguing part of last night. Severiano sees his own son as a rival
 

I still can't believe that Sev is hot for Aldonza. He never admitted it. And it's not like he would ever have a shot with her either.
 

Thank you Eli! Dang! Love the quick, down and dirty. . .as it had to be with Sev figuring prominently in it! Thanks mucho!!

I have felt the lust of Sev for Donnie every since he laid eyes. . .almost literally. . .on her. That perverted SOB wanted her body, wanted revenge against Raimundo "for cutting off his arm" and to run her out of town forever: the rape was his sick way of killing three birds with one stone. He is sick enough to think he can sexually use Aldonza the way he used her mother and Cris is cutting in on that.

Not sure how genuine Tomas "sadness" is over Pru. I think he really likes her, I strongly believe he wants to continue robbing her and I KNOW he wanted to bang her. Because she is who she is, I want him to do the two latter things and get busted BIG TIME! I want Lardo to get to her again and blackmail her and get PAID!

Poor E-man. Good thing he didn't have a dog or the dog wouldn't run away or been run over, too!

Ooooo, that Vile and Pus! I hate them!
 

*or the dog would have run away or been run over!
 

Eli---Thank you and I LOVE the way you told us about each characters part in the novela last night. The recappers are the best, so creative.

Do you guys notice that whatever novela it is, there most always is a big heated argument in a nice restaurant?
People go out and spend their hard earned money to have a nice evening and enjoy their dinner and they have to listen to Sev?
Bummer!!! She's a ho! No you're with the ho!!! A lovely night out
for all, right?

Yes from the advances, it did look like Aldonza did say something about being raped but I don't think that I heard Sever's name mentioned. Anyway whatever she said, Cris was quite angry about it.

Must see tv tonight.
the gringo




 

"Bummer!!! She's a ho! No you're with the ho!!! A lovely night out
for all, right?"

Bwaahahahaha, love it Gringo!
 

Lila- LOL about Eman's dog getting run over if he had one. I really do think the next thing he loses will he his beloved hat. :) No way is Uriel going to give a guy with no money, no job, no credit, and no prospects a loan to buy a thoroughbred horse. I know Padre told him to pursue his dreams, but this isn't the dream to invest in, at least not right now.
 

Eli......much as gracias! Love the format you used. Keep it up girl!

What can I add, am joining gringo......Must See TV tonight
 

Make that muchas
 

I agree WI you that Cris & Aldonza's marriage has EPIC FAIL written all over it!
 

Gracias, Eli.

I agree that Aldonza and Cristobal will have a major issue and I also think she won't tell him her rapist was his father. That is too big a reveal the way novelas work.

He will go completely ballistic when he finds out regardless of how he finds out.

Poor Emmanuel will be in pain a lot longer than we can stand it, I'm sure.

Is this still in production? Do we know how long it will be?
 

Urban- I think this ends May 17th in Mexico? About 140ish episodes?
 

I'm still intrigued about the "friendship" between Candela & the Padre 2.0!


 

In other words: NO SNITCHING!
 

Eli,
I read your delightful recap from monday night. So thank you!!! I loved it. I missed last night's epi and the only two things I can say, you are so right about Simoneta's hair. Again, didn't know what transpired last night, but I hope Doc Hum buys Eman the horse. I am glad Mari trying to help him, but at What price??? Renato is indeed pretty on outsude, and beautiful on the inside.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder