Friday, June 05, 2015

Amores con Trampa #50 Would the character who is NOT involved in a love triangle please step forward...

Ok,
I will redo the detail from the beginning of the cap in the morning, but here is the rest.
Some woman has about 3 scarves on at the same time at Isa's store. She tells Rocio she's buying them all.  Isa catches Beto and Rocio kissing. Rocio and Beto finally get a green light from Isa to date.
Beto catches Isa and Esteban arguing out in the street, but he is probably too far to hear what they're saying. Isa not happy Esteban tried to make Santee believe he was Alejandra's dad.
Estefi waltzes into Facu's office and keeps insisting and begging that he give her something to do and keep her employed, she claims she has no money even to eat... and if Santee finds out about it she is toast!
Esteban is trying to call Santee, but Isa calls Esteban, he threats he will tell Santee the whole menu. Isa gets frantically desperate begging him not to.  He hangs up. She is driving insane and catches up with him... Beto is coming from another road... wait for it.... wait for it... Esteban and Isa continue arguing from one car to another.   Beto watches as Esteban crashes against a construction truck. Isa flees the scene.
Something is going on with the younger ones and Diego's brother... they all are still in school uniform.  They are playing hide and seek but Jacinto keeps giving too many explanations... the rest of the kids (Diego's brother, Alejandra and Gusana) are thinking sighs and visions toward each other.
Estefi still in Facu's office, he insists he does not want any trouble at home.  He is surprised Estefi has met Maria.  Estefi says Maria is lucky to have him.  She thanks him and before he can realize it she kisses him on cheek.  He gets uneasy. She leaves while he talks to himself... he can't understand the people (rather, the WOMEN) from this city.
Did I say I LOVE Lalita the little cow?  the animals have plenty of lines tonight. including Margarito, Tito the donkey and even the hen.

Isa is at the psychologist (Mireya?) Remember that Mireya is giving Isa some treatment to make her nuts... well, its working. Isa is acting really weird at the session, starts crunching(sp?) down and acting like a chicken.  Doctor just wants her to up the dose... she gives Isa the choice... either you take these mild INNOCENT (NOT!) little pills or you will inevitably fall into looney-land.
Diego's brother Andres gets a little kissy/pushy with Gusana.  She is not that willing... more like runs away after asking him to close his eyes... Now the Goat is also talking!
Beto arrives at the college, walks by Francis girls leaving them swooning/chatting about him.  Francis arrives and is angry at them.
Isa has another chat with Frederick her designer. He seems to be doing a better job than her psychiatrist.  He ACTUALLY listens to her woes.  Isa upset that she always ends up hurting others. Frederick diagnoses her as Bipolar. And that sometimes she does things that end up appearing bad.  Isa tells him that the psychiatrist warned her if she stops taking her pills she will go nuts. He says its her decision to take them... or not to take them... (that is the question).  Isa is grateful he is not judgemental about her actions and her past.
Francis again is speeing her venom on her own girls.  The girls promise they won't go after Beto.  Francis taps herself on the back saying she is so nice she will forgive them, and reminds Nicolasa about her last backstabbing.
At 'Grupo Carmona' Beto finally makes it to the office and he tattles trying to tell Facu (who is mad at him taking so long)... but Santee brings the company documents (I guess the balance numbers)...
Facu says he is not happy that Santee handed him a company in ruins.  The secretary/receptionist runs in very upset to let them know they called from the hospital about the accident.
At the university, Carmen and Diego are having lunch. First Francis girls invite themselves to her table (she has no problem with that). Here comes Francis acting always like Nelly Olsen and provoking Carmen. Diego helps Carmen by not letting her engage with Francis (which is what Francis wants).
At their bedroom, Isa is doing her yoga and she is upset, talking with herself and begging Esteban to forgive her for having hurt him.
At the Carmona living room, Carmen notices Maria is upset.  Maria seems to be packing.  Carmen says Maria just needs to get busy creating more 'geromones' (some kind of hormone).   Maria and Carmen walk away. But this time Jacinto, Gusana and Conchita are spying on them...
Did I say I love Lalita the calf?
almost the end of the episode and I have yet to see Porfirio and Perpetua on screen... ummmmm...
Maria is at Gym... Estefi comes to her.  But before Estefi can give Maria the news she brought, Carmen comes... Carmen walks away... and the news is... wait for it... wait for it.... Estefi now works in your hubby's company!!  Estefi paints it to her like it is doing her a favor to spy on her husband and Isa for her. 'we can beat her... but only if we team up!'
Somewhere at the school, Gusana and Alejandra are talking.  Ah, they are at the movies... and Gusana dissappears and leaves Jacinto with Alejandra. Alejandra confused... But when they try to get in the movie theater room, the guy won't let Jacinto go in. They can't even get their money back, they have to choose a movie that a kid under 15 can watch.
Later in the movie, Jacinto is telling Alejandra all about the green screen effect right in the middle of the movie!
Later at the hospital Isa, Facu, Santee and Felipe are all there freaking out and waiting for news on Esteban's status.  The doctor finally comes out... Doc tells them (Isa is the most desperate)... wait for it... wait for it... Esteban has fallen into a Coma.
Later in her bedroom Isa is meditating about being light and spirit. Santee comes in and mocks the old asian guy she is watching.  He wants them to go out to eat... but she does not like that plan.  Isa asks Santee how he can be so calm... Esteban is so nice...  Santee calls Esteban a Judas... says if Esteban is in Coma he is not in pain, so why should we feel bad??  He laughs but Isa does not see the humor. Santee seems to be going insane along with her.  They begin arguing nonesense... Isa ends up mentioning Estefi.  Santee says he is mourning his own way.  Rocio comes in. She wants to talk about her mother (Rocio's mother). ISa gets really serious instantly.
Previews: Isa warns Facu on phone either he meets her or she will tell his wife about 'them'.  As Facu yells at her 'I am not available!' Isa steals a kiss... we see Maria crying and talking about betrayal.
 

Labels:


Comments:
Ha! Fabulous title! I need this recap because I missed a lot tonight. Off I go to read. Thanks Marta!
 

Thanks Marta good title and recap
 

I love your excitement about Lalita :-) I totally support it.

I am very worried about Maria. She seemed so happy about Estefany's suggestion to team up. I want Maria to have friends. But not Estafa-ny (yay! I understood some wordplay tonight!)

I love the talking animals, but I pretty much don't understand them. I will have to go back and watch with subtitles.
 

Thank You for your clever Recap MV. The humans are beginning to just be an aside for me. Just something for the animals to talk about. They are the best.
 

I second that opinion, Kirby! The animals are a hoot.


 

The animals are to cute i am glad they talk i especially like that rooster sticking it to isa i want Maria to have friends to poor estevon the least isa could have done for him was call an ambulance i take it Susana doesn't like Andres the whole movie thing with ale and Jacinto was good but he couldn't watch an older movie and Carmen and Diego to cute and nicolasa and the other friend being away from Francis is good Carmen needs friends
 

I don't know about everyone else but Diego is growing on me, as I am seeing Carmen is growing on him and making him change. I like the Carmen/Diego couple even better than Carmen/Feli
 

A cup of coffee and your excellent recap this a.m. What a great way to start my Saturday! The title is perfect. Thank you, Marta.

Likes:

Santiago doing his Estefany imitation.

Beto getting all upset when he hears that Hilda's granny is going to get involved with her magic because she is a bad witch.

Facundo finally finding out the company is broke.

Beto seeing Isabel and Esteban arguing. Even if he could not hear them, they looked like they knew each other rather well with Esteban pulling her by her arm, etc. Esteban saying that he knows who Isabel is and that he has to be careful with her.?????? Also that it is time Santiago knows who she is. Esteban actually calling Santiago from his car but Santiago not picking up.

The talking animals, of course!

Estefany, Facundo, the job and the apple.

Jessica and Nicolasa saying that if Beto took a bath he could be "encamable." That is an interesting way of putting it!

Susana saying that horror movies make her afraid at night and direct quote " Siento que me chupa el chupacabras"

Santiago's lightheartedness in the face of Esteban's accident. Finding out Esteban was their "padrino" at their wedding.


Dislikes:

Isabel leaving the scene of the accident not knowing if Esteban were alive or dead. Crying in her room and showing up at the hospital later did not do it for me. She is reprehensible.

Isabel not having bluetooth in her car.

Even at the gym Carmen (and the trainer) publicly reminding María about discipline in her training when she wanted to talk to Estefany. To her credit, María did what she wanted to.

Jarifa
 

Marta, thank you for the fantastic recap. "Did I say I LOVE Lalita the little cow? the animals have plenty of lines tonight. including Margarito, Tito the donkey and even the hen" made me so sorry I didn't see this.

So Esteban is in a coma. I'm wondering if anyone really cares??

Stefi has wormed her way into the company. Just what poor Maria needs. Another rival for Facundo, but this one a wolf in beautiful clothing. Yes, ITA Sara, Maria needs friends, I wish she would find a real one.

Kirby, loved your "The humans are beginning to just be an aside for me. Just something for the animals to talk about. They are the best".

Marta, I always thought Diego was very hawt. I can see him with Carmen. Easily.

Jarifa, I'm not seeing any redeeming qualities in Isa. I know she loves her kids (I'm including all 3), but I hated how she's treated Ale. To me, the fact Facundo and Esteban are attracted to her doesn't ring plausible. Attractive physically but emotionally shallow and selfish. At best.

Diana
 

Marta, fab title and recap. Terrific morning reading.

I'm worried about Maria too. Everybody she's met in the city so far is a viper and she seemed too happy with Estefany as a friend. Yuck. One can only hope she sees through Estefany muy pronto.

Poor Jacinto. Blowing the movie date he got Susana to scam Ale into. Hopefully a little girl his own age will catch his eye one day.

Kudos to Susana. I think she wanted to kiss Diego's brother but ran off instead to not hurt Ale.

I know Viewerville is suppose to have sympathy for Isa being drugged, but dang! she just up and left the accident scene. No matter what, her own self interest always comes first.
 

At this point I wonder if the writers are just doing a bad job. Isa is not sympathetic in the least bit. I could not believe she left the scene of the accident.

Not to be cold, but if Esteban is in a coma then there's no one to sort of check Estefany. And what about his plan with Mireya?

I'm wondering what will happen now that the mastermind and book cooker is out of the picture for a bit.
 

One of my favorite parts-
Estefany blows Fac a kiss and he catches it. Then realizes what he's done and throws it at Esteban,but Esteban kind of let's it fly past him.

I need to update the mysteries list.
 

Marta I'm totally in love with Diego and Carmen's interactions with him are so much better than with Feli. The hose fight when she was washing her car and his joking about her French fry sammich were just so cute. Carmen and Feli are just dull.

So that makes Marta, Diana, me and I think Eva at the Diego table. Who else?

Niecie- when I saw Maria's big smile after Estefy suggest the team up, my heart just sank.

Another favorite part for me was Susana doing the mission impossible roll over the couch thing.

Susana really needs to talk to Ale. It's clear Andres is not into Ale. I wish Susana would stop trying to matchmake.
 

Sara yes count me in i like Diego to the interactions with Carmen are to cute the hose was my favorite and Diego is hot and he changed feli for me doesn't cut it i saw in an episode back that he had no shirt i was like please put it back on
 

Eva- I think all of us were like "please. Put it back on." LOL Your comment made me laugh.
 

Sara that is good i am all for elr putting new actors but with feli he got it wrong but i guess he wanted an actor with a name i just hope that the wrighters some how don't mess with Diego character to make us hate so Carmen can be with feli
 

I would be very unhappy if they made Diego unlikable.
 

So would i if somehow they made him unlikable i think i would stillike him i just hope they find him a nice girl
 

I probably shouldn't admit this but I've been ponerding the show a lot today.

Timeline question - So Esteban and Isa had that affair 13 years ago and he's still pining for her? Seems like a really long time. And why wait until now to try and take revenge?

Santi once mentioned that it had been 5 months since he and Isa slept together. Could that possibly be when Esteban and Mireya started to try and drive Isa nuts?
 

Sara i agree i have been thinking about it to maybe estevon thought that he still had a chance with isa and he gave up and yeah maybe is did start five months ago
 

And that would mean Isa has this dark secret she's been carrying around for 13 years, but she told Esteban. Which I assume is around the same time Rocío and Feli came to live with her. Argh! I'm frustrated by the mystery!
 

I no so am i what if isa was the cause of her sisters death or she put her sister in a looney bin and doesn't want Rocio to no
 

Those are both possible! And there has to be money involved. We've all noticed how Isa needs to do something before a certain time.
 

Jarifa,
I heard the words about Hilda a bit different. I thought he was surprised and a bit concerned when Rocio told him that Hilda had come to her and warned her she would do a witchcraft job on her. He remembered Hilda's grandma was a very tough/strong witch and he was warning Rocio that if Hilda said that to not take it too lightly.
And thanks for catching the flying kiss... i did not pay as much attention to the beginning of the episode (first 10 mins) so i enjoyed the Estefi/Facu/Apple scene but missed the detail of the kiss.
And yes, Diego started very unlikeable... remember how he tried to get Beto and Rocio in trouble by inviting a lot of people to Facu's house and later on when he got the false pregnancy tests for Francis... but he has become genuinely attracted to Carmen and this is what I believe has made him change his ways a bit and become likeable.
And yes, I wish Maria would find a true friend and no I don't justify Isa either on fleeing the scene of the accident just because of the drugs the doctor is pushing on her, and yes I liked the scenes of Gusana trying to matchmake Andres and Alejandra but she needs to come straight with Alejandra if she wants to continue their friendship, otherwise it will end bad.
 

Marta! I had totally forgotten about Diego inviting all those people! Wow he's changed a lot. Maybe there is hope for Isa?
 

Wonderful recap!

I'm definitely at the Diego table but I hope they find a nice girl for Feli.

How could Isa not stop after the accident! Her selfishness rearing its ugly head. And it seemed to me that Esteban knows the real big secret Isa has been keeping. That he wasn't just talking abt their affair.

Also I think its funny that Isa wants Rocio to be deemed crazy and locked up, though that plan seems to have taken a back seat, and she is the one being made loco.
 

I do like that irony, Carvivlie!

I don't wish ill for Feli. I just don't want him with Carmen. Honestly, I feel like even Diego deserves better, but he wants Carmen and I want him happy. So unless her changes his mind about who he wants, I'll support his choice. :)
 

"... he changes his mind..."
 

Great title, Marta! And thank you Sara, Jarifa, and Marta for a great week of recaps. Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

I also like Diego and hope he ends up with a nice girl. He's definitely improved since the beginning of this story. Some of the characters are changing for the better, and others for the worse. I think that we're supposed to blame the changes in Facundo on the city life, but his primitive attitude about the role of women is hard to stomach.

I love the animals, too, and I especially like the voices of the rooster and the horse. Has anyone else ever thought about what their pets would sound like if they could speak? One of my coworkers said that her young male dog would sound like Brad Pitt and her older lady dog would sound like Meryl Streep.
 

My cats all sound like me. Because I talk for them. And we have complete conversations together. :)
 

Marta: thanks for the great recap.

Save a spot for me at the Diego table.

Sara: glad I'm not the only one who has conversations with their cats.

Nanette
 

We have to wait all the way until tomorrow night for another episode? : (

Jarifa
 

I hear ya, Jarifa! I look forward to this TN more than any other. I have not erased my recording of Friday's episode, so I plan to watch it again today.

The patio for this show is like icing. I love talking to you all about the show.

Nanette- my cats are brilliant conversationalists! ;-)

Kirby- are you reading? I have a chicken question. Some of the chickens in the yard look a little scruffy and like they're losing their feathers. I'm just curious about that. I hope they're ok.
 

Hey Marta- Sorry to be so late to the party. Thank you for this fun recap. I am two days behind on all the shows, but think I will make time for this one today.

I was one of the first on record at the Diego table. I think he and Carmen can help each other grow in different ways.

Esteban in a coma? How will this affect his plans with Mireya to bring Isa down and his plans with Stefi to bring Santi down? What do the puppets do when the puppet master is asleep?
 

"What do the puppets do when the puppet master is asleep?"

Will this be an opening for that Mystery Man that Mireya was talking to?

I think Estefy is going to be a loose cannon. Did Esteban tell Estefy Isa's secret?

 

Vivi, I love "What do the puppets do when the puppet master is asleep?"

Sara, good point about Estefany. She could be a very entertaining loose cannon. Maybe Esteban won't be in a coma very long.

I don't think Esteban would tell Estefany about Isabel's secret. That would seriously compromise his power and control of his "puppets" Estefany included.

Jarifa


 

Agreed, Jarifa. I'm sure any secrets Esteban has/knows, he's keeping them to himself.
 

I hope Esteban isn't in a coma long! He's not a good guy, but I enjoy the actor and his character seems to be the chess master.
 

Sara of many cats: OK.. Those 'unpolished' looking chickens are commonly referred to as game chickens. They are the undomesticated relatives of modern (slave) domestic chickens. Very popular in the deep South US and Latin America. Ostensibly more 'hardy' than inbred domestics.

On an aside, I am looking forward to the episode which is completely devoid of looney humans. I predict by episode 117 we will not need Cookoo for Cocoa Puffs Isa or any of the others and can be sufficiently entertained by our furry and feathered friends as it appears that with each passing week yet another has learned Spanish. :-)
kj
 

To Sara also. If some of the game chickens are missing feathers it is probably the roosters and from fighting. Game chickens don't all get along like Stepford wives the way human chickens do.
 

Thank you Kirby! I suspected that it had something to do with not being a factory chicken... Which is bred to produce more meat or eggs.

I am hoping that I get better at understanding the animals since I need the Spanish captions when they talk and the captions block my view of them.
 

I wonder if they were rescued from chicken fights. Do chickens molt?
 

Kirby, thanks for the interesting info about the chickens. You never know what you are going to learn here.

Jarifa
 

Jarifa I think I learn more from Caray than any other source. :)
 

Factory chickens are in the chicken union. Game birds are free agents.
:-)
 

Oy. Well the factory chickens have a terrible union! Lol.
 

I'm rewatching the episode. My brain is just so slow. Beto not only saw Isa and Esteban arguing but also witnessed the accident and Isa driving away.

Who will he tell first?

Looks more like we have a Diego patio... Not just a table.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 


 

Just found this blog...love it!
I've been on the Diego patio for like 3 weeks now :) I even made a video on Diego and Carmen but Univision blocked it in the USA :(
 

Welcome, jazmin!!
 

Hey Jaz. We have a lot of fun here welcome to the farm.
 

Sara, is that Tito the donkey in your avatar? how cute!

 

Hey Marta! That's little Margarito. I wonder if there is a picture of Tito out there.
 

Howdy, Jazmín!
I'm so glad you found us. This is a friendly barnyard patio. Any friend of Diego is a friend of mine.

Are you in the US? It kinda stinks that Univision blocked your video. I wonder if it's because there were spoilers or scenes we haven't seen. We're behind the Mexico broadcast by about 3 1/2 weeks.

Caray really is a fabulous place. I've been here since 2010. Every recap you see is done by a volunteer... for free. So I ask that anyone who drops by says thank you. So for future reference, just remember to say a quick thanks to the recapper.

I hope we hear from you a lot! Sounds like you're a big fan!
 

Jazmin, welcome. I would have loved to see your video creation. What a bummer!

Jarifa
 

Univision is a big meanie. :(

Maybe when the show is over they won't block it?
 

The Thank You Nazi has spoken.
 

Welcome, Jazmin! Always good to hear a new voice.
 

Kirby- as a Jew I find that comment distasteful. There is nothing wrong with my asking that Marta be thanked for her efforts. The blogmom would agree. If you would like, I will link to her 2006 post saying as much.
 

I cannot believe that, Kirby. That is offensive to everybody.

Jarifa
 

Kirby- I'm sorry you are bothered when I ask someone to say thank you. There is so little courtesy on the Internet and I hate to see that happen at Caray. I do try to remind everyone. I apologize if I've ever made you feel singled out.

Every show is different and I understand that on other threads in which you've participated there may not have been that expectation. I am a little different and I do expect a thank you. I get particularly naggy about it when it is another recapper and I will definitely stick to my guns when it comes to Jarifa and Marta. Jarifa is doing double duty and Marta is recapping despite computer woes.

Without recappers there would be no blog. If you don't understand why the thank you is so important, please volunteer to recap. Then you will understand how lovely a thank you feels.
 

Just finished watching the last episode. Loved all the time the kids had to just play, and the animals all having their say too.

I also liked seeing Nicolassa and Jessica breaking free of Francis and sitting with Carmen and Diego (who were adorable together).

I wonder why Beto is keeping quiet about Isa's part in Esteban's accident?
 

I got the impression that Beto was going to say something, but got interrupted. Am I remembering correctly?

Just a couple more hours! I'm probably more excited than I should be.
 

Welcome Jasmine this is a lovely place to read recaps Sara Jarifa and Marta are awesome at recaps and thank you all for the wonderful recaps that you guy do
 

It promises to be another good one . . .

Jarifa
 

I CAN'T WAIT!

*ahem*

Sorry to yell.


 

Oh, and finally found out what the thick green juice tn characters are always drinking when Isa said it out loud. Jugo de nopales. Recipes I found online show that the nopal are typically blended with orange juice and some pineapple to make the juice. Yum!
 

Cool! Thanks, Vivi.

Next question - does anyone know anything about the painting in Santi and Isa's bedroom? The wizard looking guy with the mask...
 

I've stared at that painting often. No idea what it's about.
 

And I can't even begin to think of search terms to try and get information.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder