Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Wife, free to good home La Sombra Del Pasado #90 06/22/15

Hello my patio peeps! Below you will find your Monday night recap-please do not discuss the previews!


Take my wife-please!

 We get a replay of last Friday night's episode. Cristobal, having received the false DNA results calls Renato over to hand over his wife. Yep, cause that's how things are done in 2015. He tells Renato to take Aldonza and make her happy because he's not able to. Renato tries to argue and says that Aldonza does not love him, Cris won't take "no" for an answer. Renato must make Aldonza fall in love with him!

 Dude, to quote the little old ladies from the Progressive commercial, that's not how it works, that's not how any of this works! He also tells Renato to rush the divorce and Ren tells him the process will take as long as it needs to, he's not going to speed it up. Cris makes Ren promise not to tell Aldonza that they met. In the hall Candela takes it all in. Her plan worked.



Let's have lunch and celebrate a loved ones misery: & Tomas has a really bad day

Cande gets in touch with Val and they do lunch. Candela orders some wine and when Val asks what they are celebrating Candela breaks the news: it took some hard work but she finally managed to to pull Cris away from Aldi, and now Val has a shot of being with Cristobal again. That's not how it works Candela. That's not how any of this works!

While Val is out to lunch her parents are having a heated argument. Prudencia can't believe Humberto would strike his daughter, a man is not supposed to hit a woman, not even with a rose petal. Humberto tells her he is human and lost his temper, Val is hard to deal with, rude, aggressive and it was time to lay down the law. Pru refuses to excuse him and leaves in anger.

After having lunch with Candela, Val goes to see Tomas at his father's mechanic shop, she tells him that he needs to stop seeing her mother or else. Tomas, bless his little heart, tells her that he loves Pru, at first it was all a game to him but he has fallen in love with her, in fact she's the first woman he has ever loved, and if he does not see her he will die. Val, gives him two choices, die of love or just die (ITSIS) because if the affair continues she will tell her father. Tomas has really bad luck because his father walks out as he is arguing with Val and wants to know if anything is wrong. Val tells him she had a problem but it is now solved.

Tomas really is having a terrible day, because at home his mom is cleaning his room and finds a receipt for the hotel he stayed at while he was with Prudencia. She shows the receipt to her husband, and they call and soon learn that Tomas lied to them about going away in order to register in school.

Once Tomas arrives at home his parents are on him like a frat boy on a drunk co-ed. They want to know why he lied to them-when he says he did no such thing they ask for proof that he registered for school, in fact they want the phone number for the school so that they can call and verify that he enrolled. This makes Tomas tell the truth: he did go away with a woman, but he won't tell them who she is. His father thinks it was  Prudencia but he denies it.

Tomas's father has had enough, he resents the fact that Tomas again took them for fools, but what hurts him the most is the fact that Tomas had no regard for his mothers feelings. His father kicks him out of the house.

Tomas, having nowhere to go shows up outside of Prudencias house and starts throwing rocks at her window in order to get her attention, but Pru is busy having a tension filled meal with her family and his efforts go to waste.

The Zapata family is falling apart, Prudencia is mad at Humberto because he slapped Val, Val is mad at Pru because Pru black mailed her into keeping the affair with Tomas quiet and Humberto is stuck with these two and probably wishes he could run away.

Tomas ends up sleeping on a bench inside the church where Padre Jeronimo finds him and tells him that he can stay with him in the house provided by the church. Tomas starts talking about what he wants for breakfast and Jeronimo tells him he hopes he knows how to cook because he (Jeronimo) is not good in the kitchen.

Lola continues to pout and goes to look for Pato but Renato tells her Pato is in Mexico but should be returning soon.

In Mexico Pato and Silvia have breakfast, Silvia has forgiven Renato but she is still upset that he was such a jerk to her-she and Pato joke about her getting a pay raise out of the whole mess.

Joaquin searches for Adelina but she is hiding from him because she does not want to be a homewrecker, Aldi and Lola both point out that it was Flavia who left Joaquin to take off with another man but Adelina won't come to the light, probably because she's never felt as strongly about Joaquin as he has about her #shesnotthatintoyoubro

Adi goes to see Ren and tells him about the DNA test confirming that she and Cris are siblings, Ren pretends that this is the first he is hearing about this, he has a good poker face! She also asks for help in finding E-man.

Adelina, Aldonza, and Jeronimo meet up. He is surprised at the results of the DNA tests but he still does not believe them, and he has his own "mis planes" which he tells the women about, viewrville does not hear the details.

Eman gets a mentor

Things are not looking good for E-man, he does not have money to pay for the food and boarding of Solitario, he begs the guy at the stables to give him a break but the guy is all like "nah bro, if you don't pay you are disqualified from the competition"- just as things are looking bad Don Antonio shows up and offers to pay for everything, he says they can't let a talent like E-man get away over a few bucks. He then invites E-man to dinner.

I really like Don Antonio, he buys E-man some food and wants to know how it is that he has a very expensive horse but no money for food. E-man tells him his story and Don Antonio tells him things get better, and that everyone that treated him poorly will get what's coming to them because E-man will soon have fame, money and people that care about him. He also questions E-man about where and how he got Solitario, E-man lies and says the horse was a gift from his godfather....

Soy El Licensiado Nava...or you can call me Sev's b*tch, take your pick:

In Las Animas Nava is busy cutting Sev's food up for him-seriously! He tells Sev that there's no legal way to get ES back and suggests that Sev blackmail Humberto. Sev says he has tried but Humberto behaves like a saint and he can't find any dirt on him, Nava says no one is a saint and everyone has secrets. Sev also take the chance to b*tch about E-man stealing the horse. He wants payback for the theft, and is sure E has sold the horse, Nava tells him that without the paperwork on the animal E won't be able to sell it.

Sev is worried because the horse is in Cristobal's name and there's no way Cris would ever press charges against E-man, Nava tells him to change the paper work on the horse to his name-ugh Nava you punk a** b*tch. Dominga comes in to clear the table and Sev asks if Cande is coming to eat, Dom says that Cande is not home and she does not know where she went.

E-man is at the horse competition, he has all his eggs in the Solitario basket. He promised to pay Don Antonio back with the prize money from the show. The winners are called.. Third place, second, first..E-mans name is never called, he failed to win and the look of devastation on his face makes me want to cry. The audience is not happy with the winner and they boo at the results.

Jeronimo is meeting with Cande, he tells her he is upset at the results of the DNA tests, he feels awful for Aldi but at least they found out before things got too far, then he says he wants to have a special church service to aid in the healing process, he wants everyone there so that both families can get together and heal the rift. Candela looks at him like he just grew three heads.

Cris shows up to visit Aldi!

That's all for today folks!


Previous: Episode 89
Next: Episode 91

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you Eli! I love your recaps. You get all the information in a compact little package and put a big snarky bow in it. You are my recapping idol.

So. Eman lost. QTFH? (™ hellashelle)
 

Because really the lost of Eman and Solitario was the only thing I took away from that episode.
 

Thank you Eli, once again a super recap.

The only good thing was Don Antonio! I hope we see more of him.

Looking forward to tonight and the reconcilation Mass PJ is having for the two families. I am not sure I would have it in the church, it just might fall down with all of the evil.

Rosemary Primera

 

I think I was on the same page as Sara, so did not pay attention last night to a lot of dialog so you are a lifesaver with this great recap Eli. And the "that's not how it works, that's not how any of this works!" had me giggling. Brilliant!

So besides thinking E-man was robbed in that competition, I did enjoy his interaction with his new mentor. Hopfully Don A is on the up and up. I want E-man to make something of himself to rub certain people's nose in it. (cough, Lola, cough cough Sev, Hack, Mari).

The lawyer cutting Sev's food--yep, your on the payroll. And the writers just need to stop with the Lola pouting already. I really don't have sympathy and am zoning her out now. Ade is another one--did I hear right where she thinks it makes sense that Joaquin should stay with the witch who ran away with a killer and dumped her child for him for the child's sake? yeah, wonderful example of motherhood. okay then...another one that can go pout off screen. I would be in Flavia's face with everything I had...but that's me.

So was only staring at Ren in the dinner scene, ignoring what was said, cause I figured it was the same old thing and well, he's just pretty to look at. But I'm sorry, Allie so does the flirting thing when she's around him. I know she says it's only friendship, but...I am glad he was the one telling Cris to cool his jets.

Love PJ, really I do, but c'mon dear man. Everyone making nice? YOu do know these people right? He has got to have something up his sleeve.

Daisynjay


 

Thank you Eli for your hard work. It's much appreciated.

Eman didn't win. At the first competition Friday night, I didn't think Solitario was the best but I was thinking that the writers would give Eman the win. I was surprised at the results last night. Will stay tuned to see where this is going.

So PJ has a plan of his own.

Thank you again Eli.

Must see tv.
the gringo
 

Thank you Eli! Fabulous recap! I second Daisy's love of your Progressive nod. I also laughed at "Once Tomas arrives at home his parents are on him like a frat boy on a drunk co-ed."

I felt very uneasy this whole episode. The dinner with Don Antonio got intense, imo. I'm a little worried that he was the horse buyer because I've been wondering whatever happened to the client that actually bought Solitario.

I'm also wondering what PJ has up his ecclesiastical sleeve. Did he actually move forward with the forgery? B/c that would be AWWWWE-SOME! (Yes, I sang the word awesome in my head)

Quick note: I think Tomas's dad thought Tomas went away with Val rather than Prudencia but he doesn't know Val's name so he called her Prudencia's daughter. I think he suspects her because she was in the mechanic shop earlier that day being all angry with Tomas.
 

Eli, you were on fire today. The recap was delicious and juicy.

"Dude, to quote the little old ladies from the Progressive commercial, that's not how it works, that's not how any of this works!" had me grinning from ear to ear. "That's not how it works Candela. That's not how any of this works", "The Zapata family is falling apart…and Humberto is stuck with these two and probably wishes he could run away" and "#shesnotthatintoyoubro" were other favorites.

I'm disquieted by Don Antonio - well, the actor not the character. As La Font in Pasion, he lost body parts at an alarming rate and the image is one seared indelibly in my brain. The actor is wonderful and a treat here. I hope he is everything that he seems - good and kind. I'm nervous that Eman lied to him about how he got Solitario. The thought crossed my mind that Don Antonio might have rigged the competition for Eman NOT to win. Will have to see if that is true and if so, what his motivation was.

I'm so glad Aldonza isb't friends with Renato. Sigh. Her banishment of him out of the friendzone didn't last long, did it? And ITA daisy, there was some smiling and flirting for certain!

"I'm also wondering what PJ has up his ecclesiastical sleeve" (great one hellashelle". Yes, I don't think he's harboring any delusion of one big happy family but if it brings any discomfort to Cande and Sev, I'm all for it. rosemary, so much evil for the church to endure, isn't it?

Tomas' father overreacted IMHO. Tomas and the good padre will make for interesting roommates.

Diana
 

Eli, I also meant to mention I loved :Take my wife-please!"

I saw an old Rodney Dangerfield movie a while ago and laughed as much as I did years ago when it first came out. A great line.

Diana
 

Please forgive my correction, Diana. But the "take my wife, please" line is Henny Youngman.


 

thanks, Eli, I was at a movie last night (Love and Mercy...a biopic of Brian Wilson) and missed this episode.Your recap was detailed and fun.

Diana, thanks for letting us know that Don Antonio is the actor who played the evil LA Font in Pasion. He is great at playing villains, but I have also seen him play good guys. Let's hope that he really is as good as he seems because E certainly does not need more haters in his life. pobrecito. The guy needs a break. I was glad to hear that Solitario actually belongs to Cris.
 

hellahshelle said:

"AWWWWE-SOME! (Yes, I sang the word awesome in my head)"

I cannot tell you how many times I've wondered how to type awesome so that it was understood that is should be sung (I sort of hear Rhino the Hamster's voice.)

I have to say, I am worried about Don Antonio sponsoring Em. Solitario is still stolen property. This just can't end well.

 

Diana - I thought his dad went overboard in kicking him out of the house too, but I had to remind myself that he basically stole money from them to take a secret girlfriend out while they thought he was out trying to get a degree. I would've felt better about it if his parents had been on him to get himself together, but they're very enabling (his mom cleaning his room would make more sense if he were 10 years younger, but he's mid-20s!)

A/C have been a very lopsided couple for me. I'm used to cheering for both, or the girl for the majority, if not all, of the TN. This is the first time that I don't really care for the female, but I do want to see Cris happy. I really just don't buy that Aldi is totally in love with Cris the way I buy that he's in love with her.
 

Sara - yes, music note emoticons would be helpful here.

Augh! I just realized what TN I know Don Antonio from: AB! And he was baaaaad. I hold out hope that he is the buyer for El Solitario, but he'll magically let Eman get away with it and sponsor him and everything will be ok.
 

Great beginning, Eli, I totally agree with you and I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it. Aldonza has no say in what man she ends up with I guess.
And I love #shesnotthatintoyoubro. So funny.

I'm not sure I trust Don Antonio. In the very last scene, the camera does a closeup of him and he has 'that' smile. I could have been innocent but I'm not sure.
 

Gracias, Eli, for a fun and feisty recap. This is so totally how it works :D

Add me to the chorus who are suspicious of Don Antonio...partly because of the actor and partly out of paranoia.

I felt sorry for Tomas' parents, but glad that he wouldn't tell them he was there with Pru. Their hearts are broken enough without knowing he was with a married woman, much less one who had been coming over to their house for "Bible study."

It's 2015, you say? More like 1915 in Santa Lucia...ok, ok, I'll give them 1955, but I think that's being generous.

When I saw Renato's amazing poker face, I wondered if the scenes had been shot out of order, he was that good.
 

"I hold out hope that he is the buyer for El Solitario, but he'll magically let Eman get away with it and sponsor him and everything will be ok." I like this idea, Hellashelle. If the issue with Solitario is that he was unmanageable, and he's seeing that Em has no problems with him, he may be thinking that he lucked out. Plus I'd like something good to happen to Em, finally!
 

Diana, yes, Don Antonio made sure he lost and now Eman owes him money. That's what I'm thinking too.
And yes, that actor played a very very bad guy in Amor Bravio.

 

Ha, Rosemary! " I am not sure I would have it in the church, it just might fall down with all of the evil." and Daisynjay, "He has got to have something up his sleeve."

Maybe he had a little conversation with the boss? "Dios, I'll gather them all in one place, and you just...smite whoever needs smiting 'k?"
 

Oooo Sara, my apologies!! You are so right - it was Henny (with a violin, correct?) who coined take my wife.

Susanlynn, I think Jose Elias Moreno played Sebastian Rulli's father in Rubi which is ironic as he was so terrible to him in Pasion. And you are so right - he does good and bad equally well (as does Alberto Estrella who also appeared in Pasion and in La Malquerida). Now that you mentioned it cathyx, you are right, the Don did sport a strange smile at the end!

hellashelle, everything you said about Tomas is true (and very well stated as always). But it is rather a contrast that his mother still cleans his room at his age yet his father throws him out at what appears to be the first sign of trouble (although Tomas did deceive them. And badly.)

Kat, yes, if anyone deserves a happy ending it's Em.

I wish Cris had fire and I wish Aldonza questioned more rather than just accepted. I would be begging my aunt and uncle to try and find out if the results were the truth or a lie. Aldonza grew up friendless and was socially inept but a short few years ago. I like her fire and though she's made a few missteps, love that she stands up to Sev (although foolish in truth).

Diana
 

This is the second time we've seen Tomas' mom clean his room and both times it was to advance the plot.

Even if he is a grown man, in the absence of a maid I could see it being a good idea to go in there periodically and make sure he's not growing penicillin.
 

Kat...teehee.I liked your idea for padre's conversation with his boss.A lot of these people need a good smiting.
 

Good stuff, Eli.

I agree that 1955 is generous. If I were writing this I would have Aldonza find out about that conversation and drop both of these guys on their duffs. Women are not chattel and men who resent that should just develop the hots for each other and get it over with.

Will Tomas ever grow up?

Who thinks Humberto and Prudencia will finally divorce? I think that's overdue.

Adelina has her head in 1900 over this "stay together for the sake of the child" stuff. Or does she feel guilty about wanting a life of her own for a change?

 

"Women are not chattel and men who resent that should just develop the hots for each other and get it over with." Well, I'm with you on the first part, Urban, but I wouldn't wish them on anybody, even each other.

Adelina just doesn't want to be confronted by anybody...for any reason...ever...even if it's not her fault...and twice as much when it is....
 

This is great Eli and really appreciate it.

With DaisynJay and Diana, Aldonza does flirt with Renato and why to me they are the couple and this Cris thing a distraction. Now I like Cris more than Renato but he has always dug her way more than she has him.

I don't understand why Aldonza hasn't questioned the siblings thing more, not for the relationship with Cris, but because it means her father raped her not her crushes father.
 

"Dios, I'll gather them all in one place, and you just...smite whoever needs smiting 'k?" "I could see it being a good idea to go in there periodically and make sure he's not growing penicillin."LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Dagnabit, woman, I need to breathe!

Oddly, neither the convo between Cris and Ren nor Adelina's stance on Joaquin bothered me. It was heavy handed and clumsy, but I took Cris' calling Ren to essentially be him trying to give his blessing over any potential future relationship. I don't mind it because they have come to blows about this in the past and it's been no secret that they're at odds with each other about her, so I took this as Cris' way of saying "I know how you feel about her and I know she's not totally indifferent to you. I want her to be happy and if I can't be the one to make her so, I think you can and I want you to. Even if she doesn't love you know, I believe she can, given time. So, please, give her that time." I don't hate that.

As for Adelina, she's spent the majority of her life, it seems, trying to get out of her sister's shadow, which was mostly made up of affair after affair. It led to death. And now Adelina's "the other woman" and there's a child involved. One that's old enough to know some of what's going on. I can see how she would want to fight against being in that situation.
 

tofie, good point about the sibling thing. It's all bad, no matter how she thinks of it.

hellashelle, I could see Adelina not wanting to be like Roberta motivating her behavior.
 

I agree with you Hellashelle about Adelina and give her props for staying out of the middle. Joaquin and Flavia are still married. I dislike her for other reasons.

Also have no problem with Cris, as a guy that loves Aldonza with all his heart and cannot have her and wants what is best, speaking to Renato. She could do a lot worse and deep down Cris knows she digs the guy.
 

He could have said it to her, though, instead of Renato. It was too much like the two of them making plans without her. Plus, as Renato said, she keeps turning him down. Telling him to try harder or not give up isn't exactly going to change that. Telling her to try dating someone else might. I'd also like to see them have a conversation at some point about what their relationship as siblings is going to be like, or whether they're just thinking they'll avoid each other forever.
 

Perhaps that is what is gonna happen, Cris did go to see her. Know it has gotta be weird. For me the mitigating circumstance are, Renato and Aldonza are already joined at the hip and Cris believes he is her brother not just her soon to be ex. Otherwise, if it were two bros chatting about some chickie they wanted to pass around it would piss me off.
 

The way this is going they're going to end up being two bros...in law!
 

What would be healthy for Cris would be for him to leave and join Emanuel. Get away from that town.
 

I do love this twist of Cris being the horse's owner on paper. Though I'm guessing he must not know that? I don't think Sev can manipulate him into signing it over to him. He's too suspicious now.
 

Didn't even think of that weirdness but at least Cris and Aldonza never, uh, hanky pankied.

Agree, Cris needs to get out of town and get his head right before trying to be a brother to Aldonza.
 

good points, hellashelle.
 

They might as well come to an agreement on who sits where at Thanksgiving and what parts of the story the kids are going to hear.
 

Maybe Al should go back to the convent.

Just keep saying to yourself, "At least none of these people are in my life." Almost everyone is on my last nerve at this point. However, I am pretty sure that in the end , everything will be happy happy joy joy.
 

Lol, susanlynn...it sure does put my daily drama in some kind of perspective!
 

So many comments and I haven't read them so sorry if I repeat...

Diana-Thank you for being gracious about my correction. I like Henny Youngman so much and I just wanted him to get his due credit. :-)


Also, I guess I was distracted by Henny Youngman, so I didn't fully take in your comment about Don Antonio. I have never seen the actor in an evil role, but after a quick peruse of the comments I am now worried for Em. I can't fathom this actor as evil, but oh my!
 

Thomas' mom finally has a name as per the subtitles - Mayra. His dad not so much.

Why does Eman not have any money to the point where he is starving and can't even afford a meal? I know he was robbed on his last trip but that was whatever money he had in his wallet at the time. Surely he has a bank account or some money stashed somewhere in Santa Lucia - he's been working in some capacity I assume for years and probably wasn't paying any rent any place that he's lived. I'm not understanding why he has zero dinero.

I was pleasantly surprised when Eman not only didn't win but didn't even place in the competition not because I wish him ill will but rather because I think him winning would have been way too cheesy and predictable. I am inclined to believe that Don Antonio had a hand it in like others have speculated and am interested to see the motivation behind his interest in Eman and the horse.

Thanks as always for the recap, Eli!
 

Sara, that's so funny. When I saw this actor here, I told my husband that I couldn't picture him as a good guy. I hope he is though.
 

Sara..You must watch "Pasion." The leads are Fernando Colunga (as a PIRATE) and Susana Gonzalos. Sebastion Rulli is FC's rival . The actor playing Don Antonio is superevil and keeps losing body parts.Marcelo Cordoba, mi telenovio, is a faithful servant.
 

For the two of them to avoid each other forever would require that Aldonza go back to DF. Sev isn't going anywhere; nor is Candela. Of course, that would mean that they win, which can't happen.

Cristobal would never sign over ownership of Solitario back to his father knowing what that would mean.
 

Isn't it funny, cathyx how we type cast actors in our heads?

Whatever role I see an actor in the first time, I have a hard time as seeing them any other way. Jose Elias Moreno was Don Mauro on Quiero Amarte and I just loved him. I can't see him as anything but a supportive, loving father figure. I'm getting misty-eyed just thinking about Don Mauro.

By the same token, I have only seen Adriana as Louvier as a spoiled, bratty daddy's girl...so it will take some getting used to seeing her as the prota in Yo no creo en los hombres.
 

Thanks for the recommendation, susanlynn.

I just double checked and I do have the Pasion dvd. I know it's not the full story, but I still should watch it. I remember seeing a couple scenes of Pasion and lurking about Caray, but I never picked up the TN habit until STuD.

I don't know if I can handle JEM as a bad guy...and evil at that.

Still...FC in a pirate suit....
 

sara..Trust me, girl? You DO trust me, don't you? FC in that PIRATE headscarf wrap thing..dressed in black and wielding a sword....have Mercy. Sylvia and I were absolutely giddy just waiting for this tn to begin. We all went to a site that generated PIRATE names for everyone. She became Captain Sharkbait, and I was Mad Bess.The actor who played that awful baddie in LM was FC's PIRATE sidekick and a giant sweetie pie.Also, crowd favorite MAriana Carr is in it.
 

Mariana Karr???? Oh I love her!!

And I trust you with all my heart Susanlynn! That explains Sylvia's Name!!!! Wasn't something similar done for Que Bonito Amor?
 

Passion did have some fabulous actors. And they main couple was together for most of it, if I remember correctly, in a "you and me against the world" kind of way. I totally stole the "Pick a mariachi name" idea from picking pirate names for Passion.
 

it was a great yoyage. We got to vsay "Ahoy, Mateys" and "Shiver me timbers" a lot. The leading lady's bff was the tia from DQDQ.
 

Eli- Was in an all day meeting for work and now in a condo association meeting. Drat! Can't wait to get home and see the show. Thank you Eli!

I'm glad that Eman didn't win. Too cliche. Don Ant seemed like a good guy to me, but Eman's stolen horse could bring them both trouble.

I really don't think it's that unusual for Mexican moms to clean their son's rooms if they are living at home. From what I hear moms do this until there's a wife to do it. I did not feel bad for Tomas. His dad mentioned that they have given him many chances before. This was just the final straw. I felt sleeping on that park bench was deserved. It will be fun to see him living with Padre though.
 

Oh...and I think that it was Sweet William Levy's first tn. He wore an absolutely dreadful long wig.
 

I saw Pasion when it repeated a year or two years ago during the day. It was fun. Maybe Uni will repeat it again soon.
 

That is a bit of a racist generalization. I am not Hispanic and I clean up after my family when it needs to be done.
 

No, Vivi is reporting accurately on Mexican culture in general. She didn't say it's something that ONLY happens in Mexican culture or make any kind of value judgment about it. You're the one who seems to have taken it to mean that only Mexican mamas clean up after their sons and you're the one who's taking it as an insult to you because you do it for your family.
 

Thank-U Eli Perez, lovely recap.

O cande girl, the best laid plans have hickups,
My dear yours is a10.5 earthguake on the richter scale. And when it goes, you and sevER will get sucked down and crushed. Their cockyness will make the comeuppance
Sweeter. I'm going to enjoy watching them fall.
The gentleman thats helping Eman, I have a feeling that he will play a big part in this young mans life. Im glad he's got somebody.
I like adilena wanting to keep her distance. Marriage drama is never good for a third party. And flavia is seriously crazycrazy. Don't you just love padre J.


 

Still in my meeting. Thanks Kat. That's exactly what I meant. There are a LOT of cultures and families that do this. We're referring to a Mexican tn so in this context I am referring to a Mexican family. It's so common in Italy, for example, that they have a word for it- mamone. There was even a 60 Minutes report on it. Not racist or even a judgement. It just is.
 

Does this describe Tomas? http://blogs.transparent.com/italian/i-figli-mammoni/
 

Minus the part where he actually has a job and could support himself and move out if he wanted to...I wonder if his dad paid/pays him for working at the garage.
 

Wow was I wrong on both fronts...(too bad I can't edit my posts).

I don't know why my subtitles said Tomas's Mom's name was Mayra on Monday but last night the show established his parents as Lourdes and Simon..or at least that's why my subtitles said. Weird.

...and I see the show DID go with the cheesy and predictable result for the horse competition but I did notice lots of pictures being taken so surely someone in SL will find out.
 

This is Monday's recap. Please wait to talk about Tuesday's episode on Tuesday's recap.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder