Thursday, September 24, 2015

Muchacha Italiana Viene a Casarse #23 Thu 9/24/15 (Mex 30)

After reading the recap of yesterday's episode and the comments and then quickly watching the main events, I assumed that my plate of Susanlynn's Special Recipe for Fairy Tale Cookies Of Suspended Disbelief had gone stale and I was going to have to open up a bottle of La Sombra's Booze of Bitter Disappointment. That feeling continued through most of tonight, too. Then the last 4 minutes happened.

Aitana asks for a hug. Maybe it wasn't full on sliming, but that "You don't know how much I missed you" was totally a vocal slime. Blech. Eloisa decides to tell Fiorella all about how Aitana and Pedro almost married, but they broke up. Ah! Now life has now given them a second chance. Blech Part Deux. Oh shut up with your stupid "I've felt lost" crap, Aitana.


Pedro is an ass. He decides to channel his inner manipulative girlfriend and make Fiorella jealous. He's way too friendly to Aitana. This kind of makes me feel bad for Aitana too. Yeah, yeah, Big Lips, Bad Girl Hair and Makeup...but he's leading her on. Not cool. And it's kind of the TN equivalent of troll-baiting. [I just looked it up. It's Chapter 5 of the Telenovela Operating Procedures Manual called "How to create the BSC Ex Archetype"]

Dante and Frederica don't have to worry about Pedro and the Italiana any more.

Vito is heading to the Los Ángeles Ranch. Adela and Ray panic. The old man will figure out they've all been lying.

Simoneta tells Fiorella about Pedro and Aitana's history. They were going to get married. Aitana split. She must be back to win back Pedro. Fi realizes her story with Pedro is over. It was a beautiful but stupid dream. Benito wants to talk to Fi, but she walks out. [He's useless, but that actor does make you care for him anyway.] Adela calls Benito to warn him. If Vito finds out Benito lied, he'll kill him!! Now ma, Vito isn't the head of the Italian Mafia in Mexico [or is he?...dunh dunh dunh!] Benito comes up with the idea to make Vito hate Fi.

Roxy and Gael talk about finding out who's framing them for asshattery and sabotagery. Roxy sees Gianna spying on them and asks Gael to help with her golf swing. Of course it involves wiggling into his arms and wigging against him in general. As soon as Roxy Raccoon sees Gianna step away, she jumps out of Gael's arms.

Frankenstein continues to make his monster...er I mean Pedro continues to act like Aitana is the shiznit. But only while Fi is watching. Eloisa wants to receive the modista (dressmaker) properly and proposes that she and Fi leave Pedro and his beast...digo... Aitana..alone. Fi protests so much that I'm pretty sure Aitana is on to her. Sheesh, Fi. The dressmaker might as well make you a dress with a bullseye on it.

Meh. Fabio and Osvaldo. Fab won't sue. Oswaldo will let Fab back on the deal.

Diana is pissed that Fi got between her and her sugar daddy.

Said Sugar Daddy has arrived at the Ranch. Security stops him. Gianna is helping out the gardener and Vito sees her, calls her over and introduces himself. He asks her to go get her sister. The guards won't let him in. Benito also arrives about this time. Vito is shocked to see him. "You're working here?" Benito warns him that if he came to see Fi, the old man needs to back off. Vito puts two and two together. Benito knew all along where Fi was. Benito swears he did it to protect the old man. He wants to explain, and I want to recap it, but the recorded gets all pixelated and skippy (it did this while I watched live, too. I wish the DVR was magic and hadn't recorded it that way)...anyway, Benito wants to explain and the dvr goes ppppht until...

...Pedro is telling Aitana he has to go to work.

Sonia thinks she can still make nice with Osvaldo. They can make that bisnieto Eloisa wants so much. Osvaldo gets metaphoric about Sonia still reeking of Fab's cheap lotion. The biggest mistake they made was marrying Sonia. If it weren't for that, he wouldn't be with a good for nothing cualquiera like Sonia.

Fi looks miserable during her dress fitting....even when the modista tells her that she's got the kind of figure that looks good in everything. (Maybe it's the power of my own suggestion, but I'm seeing a bullseye motif in the neckline.) Eloisa talks about Pedro and Aitana reconciling. Eloisa is convinced they are meant for each other. Aitana comes to say goodbye to Eloisa. Eloisa asks for her opinion of Fi's dress. Wait a minute, Eloisa has asked Pedro, the dressmaker and Aitana their opinion. Has she asked Fi her opinion? Did I FF through that? Aitana thinks Fi looks kinda a skinny and really what does it matter, it's just some dress for an employee.

Fidel notes that Pedro has been partaking of the Bottle of Bitter Disappointment. He tries to convince Pedro talk talk to Fi.

Benito lays it on thick. He tells Vito that Fi decided to make Pedro her next mark and swindle him. Benito is trying to gather evidence. Vito is not stupid and doesn't believe him. If Benito doesn't show him some proof of this supposed swindle, Vito will be back for Fi.

Gael wants to talk to Gianna. She tells him to find someone else to play golf with.

Aitana, Eloisa, Sergio and Frederica visit. Fi brings them the picture album Eloisa asked for. It's full of pictures of Aitana and Pedro and the family proceeds to gush over lost love and photos. Fi is awash in anguish and flashbacks. She starts to cry. Eloisa notices.

Osvaldo explains that he had Fabio investigated and he's cleared of whatever it was Oswaldo falsely accused him of. Pedro chews Osvaldo's butt and says he's sending him to Monterrey. I zoned out watching live and I've already FFd past the line. So, let me know if the reason was important. After Osvaldo leaves, Pedro thanks Sonia for helping fix the Fabio problem. She claims her job is to help the company. Pedro tells her to appreciate herself first or no one will. She asks if he appreciates her. He says he's starting to. Way to create another BSC antagonista, Pedro. You are racking them up tonight.

Fi continues to cry. Frederica asks if she had a BF that left her. Fi says she just started crying listening to them talk about Aitana and Pedro. Frederica pokes a bit more "oh, so you have an Amor Imposible [imposible imposible....sorry, it's an Amores con Trampa thing...]?" Fi denies that. She gets herself under control. Those things don't happen to girls like her. That's for telenovelas. Eloisa is convinced that Pablo and Aitana are going to have a happy ending.

Dante cateches Gianna snooping around.

Vito tells Diana to take a couple paid days off.

Gianna kvetches about not being able to talk to Fi right now. Simona and Quina asks what's the rush (quemarse las habas: can hardly wait). Gi thinks they're right and settles back down. Only to go full on fiera when Benito comes in. She heard everything he said to Vito about Fi. Did she? Bentio claims it was to protect Fi. Vito sent an old picture of himself. Vito lied to Fi. Fi can't Vito. The only way he knows to make Vito hate Fi is tell him she's a crook. Benito plays on Gi's guilt. They already have work and someone to pay for Gianna's treatment. Fi doesn't need to marry Vito and sacrifice her happiness for the sake of Gianna. Gianna can see the logic in that. She never really wanted Fi to marry Vito anyway. But she doesn't like lying about it. Benito has to show Vito proof. I don't think Gianna wants to go along with this without Fi's knowledte. Either Benito tells Fi, or Gi will.

Frederica reads the cards. Wheel of fortune--change, success, good fortune. The lovers (upside down)- Does Pedro have some hidden lover somewhere? Ridiculous. Pedro asks where Fi is. Dig from Frederica. He wants to tell her how to treat his grandmother. The hanged man--lies and secrets in the air.

Fi hates the idea of convincing Vito she's a crook. Gi tries to make her see that Fi wouldn't have to marry Vito. Fi throws Beto out and talks to Gi. Fi made a promise to Vito. Their father taught them better. A promise is ironclad no matter how ridiculous or distasteful [TN Law 8.03-6 Sec. 2P]. Pedro enters. He wants to talk to Fi.

They go for a walk and Fi explains everything. He finds it hard to believe that Vito suddenly came on the scene right when Pedro and Fi were getting started. Fi explains why she feels obligated to Vito. Her father had died. Gi was sick. Pedro understands that's why she had asked for time. She was afraid that she would fall in love and she did. She didn't tell him because she was afraid he would hate her the way is hating her now. No. He doesn't hate her. He loves her. Damn he cries pretty. He needs to know if he can keep fighting for their love...does she want him to?

Previous: Episode 22
Next: Episode 24

Labels:


Comments:
The preceding recap is original and written exclusively for Caray, Caray!

Benvenuti to the Muchacha Italiana patio! We're generally a friendly bunch, fond of lively discussion, and we welcome debate as long as the mood stays civil.

Rules:
1. No spoilers: do not bring up anything that happens AFTER the episode covered in the recap or give hints about the overall course of the show. Do not discuss the previews (avances). Do not discuss previous versions of the show.
2. No gossip: about the private lives of the stars.
3. Nothing nasty: "nasty" is at the discretion of the author and blog admin; no racial, political, or socioeconomic slurs; no politics unrelated to the show.
4. Support your bloggers: thank the recapper, don't scold the recapper, don't criticize the recap.

Comments that break these rules or are otherwise disrespectful to the author or other commenters will be deleted without warning or explanation.

For more information, please see "this must-read post for bloggers and visitors."

 

Splendid Sara.

You were totally on fire tonight. Wry, witty, wonderful.

I was tempted to cut and paste almost the entire recap but pared down to these bare bones: "I assumed that my plate of Susanlynn's Special Recipe for Fairy Tale Cookies Of Suspended Disbelief had gone stale and I was going to have to open up a bottle of La Sombra's Booze of Bitter Disappointment" (off the charts Sara); "Blech Part Deux" and "Yeah, yeah, Big Lips, Bad Girl Hair and Makeup...but he's leading her on. Not cool. And it's kind of the TN equivalent of troll-baiting" was stellar.

In fairness, Aitana has barely uttered a word, and yet my hackles are up. Long wavy hair, Pedro's ex and intended future and a touch of haughtiness. What other proof is needed that she is a villain??

I don't think I've ever changed my mind about an actor more quickly than I have Jose Ron. "Damn he cries pretty" is right Sara! Cool and dismissive when he wants yet warm and caring at a second's notice. He is perfectly cast here.

Poor Benito is running in circles, certain to get stalled in his own muck. Take a breath dude and stop with the harebrained schemes!

I don't think Vito will slink off into the night quietly (drat). But now that Pedro knows the truth, what exactly is Vito owed anyway? Let Di have him. They deserve each other.

Sara, this was a real treat. Gracias!

Diana
 

Thank you Diana :-)

I guess it's not so much that I feel bad for Aitana, it's that it makes me cringe because as a viewer I know Pedro's attention is just fuel for the fire the Eloisa has already stoked enough.

Aitana will turn and it will get ugly.
 

Mille grazie, sorellina Sara! Oh, I love your style girl: thorough, sassy, tell it like it is. Too many zingers to quote! Phew! That was close! Are we actually going to have a couple loving and working together. Did they listen to me? Okay Pedro. I know you were hurt. I'll forgive your childish jealousy ploy. The last four minutes were great! Hey! I'm gonna watch it again. Pedro can join the ranks of Don Fernando as a pretty crier!

Grazie!
 

THanks Lila. I hate to say it...but I bet we are back to square one again tomorrow. Watching these two is like a bad roller coaster ride. When they are romantic it is wonderful. When they aren't it is frustrating.
 

Sara - thanks for the recap. I look forward to the final four minutes. :-)
 

Sara, I couldn't believe how funky I felt yesterday. I was thinking, this is stupid, it's a tv show! How many times are you going to let these shows jerk you around but these two are very believable and I wish I could find another word for chemistry but they've got it! AND they're the only ones that have got it going on so far.

Ahhhh. The last four minutes will make for sweeter dreams tonight!
 

Thanks doris. They're a great four minutes!
 

Oh, sorry to waste space but what's your icon? Yummy iced donuts?
 

Dear Lila-It is not "wasting space" it is "comment bombing" :-)

They are sugar cookies. I'm milking that Fairy Tale cookies thing for all it's worth.
 

Awwww man, they look like those soft Archway frosted cookies! You go, ragazza!
 

Grazie tanto, Sara.

Benito needs to stop being such a buttinsky. Vito needs to wake up and look in the mirror.

I completely agree with a previous comment that Fiorella should have called Vito out on his dishonesty with the photo. That was getting her to accept his proposal under very false pretenses. This is not a sound basis for marriage and their age difference will be scandalous.

Here is hoping that Pedro can make up for this.

As to whether Vito is connected, I remind you all of a scene edited out where he was robbed in his office by Thugs In Suits. He said to Diana afterward "I'm so sick of criminals."

We may see mobsters yet.
 

SARA thank you for serving up a big tasty recap! More zingers, as they say, than a Hostess bakery truck. When your snark takes wing, it's magical!

So, so glad that they did not drag out the star-crossed lovers thing, but it gave me an uneasy flashback to TSTSNBN, where there was a screaming "I'll never speak to you again" event each week, and then somehow, it would be patched up, only to re-occur the following week---sure hope we are not lined up for more of that.

Sara, I couldn't help staring at the new assistant uniform; the top looks like a cocktail dress and the bottom looks like "Heidi" the Swiss mountain maid. But okay. Vitto is in the house. Benito is busted. Pietro and Fifi are "sort of" back together. Plenty of good stuff happening.

Oh. And Aitana is officially my new least favorite character. With seaweed hair.

J in Oregon

 

Thank you for your very witty recap, Sara. "Chapter 5 of the Telenovela Operating Procedures Manual called "How to create the BSC Ex Archetype"]" is still making me laugh as I type. I found out about this TN a few days ago and just finished binge watching the past episodes. I am so glad to be back reading these recaps in caraycaray! What I am liking so far about this TN is that it doesn't seem to drag things out for long.

Diana, I know what you mean about Pedro. When I first saw him, I was "meh" and then he and his faux hawk grew on me, especially all those perfectly placed tattoos :)

I guess we are reaching the part of the TN where things start to hit fan and it is stressing me out. I get way too emotionally invested. In the last episode where Vito confronts Fi and then Pedro comes out, I was covering my face the entire time and yelling at the TV. It's like I can't look, but I can't look away.

I agree with Urban Anthropologist, someone (aka Fi) needs to call out Vito for lying about the photo. It really needs to be addressed because that's the key to breaking off the engagement. Also, someone needs to call out Eloisa. She needs to mind her own business. I thought Pedro's father would have done that since Pedro confessed to him how he felt about Fi in a previous episode.
 

Nobody is going to call out Eloisa. From the look of things, she controls all the money. Except for Pedro, who sincerely loves her, and vice versa, the rest are parasites. One does bite the hand that feeds them.
 

Thanks everyone!

Urban- I think Vivi first mentioned that Vito sent a picture of his younger self and should be reminded of it. I love the word buttinski and it must be genetic because his parents seem similar.

J in O- mmm. Hostess bakery. Oh... Where was I? Oh yes. Seaweed hair. Boom! Perfect! And it drives me nuts. Can they really not come up with a better looking style?

The new uniform was a huge disappointment. It looks like a maid's uniform for formal events. And it's black. I wanted at least a cute pastel pencil skirt with a vest. (See Edwina on La Vecina.)

Yeah. Totally hating on the dress.

Also your description of TSTSNBN is perfect but heartbreaking at the same time because we very well could be heading down that road.

Caroline- welcome! I'm glad you're here. Any fan of Pedro's tattoos is a friend of mine. And if you'd like, I can set up a table for the too emotionally invested. I do the same thing. It's probably not healthy, but I don't care.

Doris- I totally agree. No one is going to dare cross Eloisa or speak out against her. It's a little frustrating when it comes to Pedro and Fi. And maybe Gael (I like him.) Otherwise I like to see her mess with everyone.
 

Hey, Sara, too cool. Love your insight and snark.

(By the way, hope your Yom Kippur went well, or however one is supposed to properly and respectfully express support of an observer on this important holiday.)

Vitto is a user, and without some kind of mental adjustment, the guy is lost to me. I am unable to understand his thought process regarding his relationship with Fi, and his casual dismissal of Diana. I wonder if he is descending into some kind of geriatric mental problem that makes it impossible for him to see the irrationality of his actions and desires.

Aitana (I love that name) is being set up to be a real problem, and Eloisa and Pedro didn't help things by their reactions to her. She needs to get her hair ironed. Dismissively calling Fi "Delgado" wasn't very nice.

Gi and Gael were cute with their interactions and dismissals of each other. I think if Gael can find a path out of his problems with substance abuse, that path will be blazed by Gi.

I don't understand how really rich people with a house staff can function. Dante catching Gi listening to the conversation and running her off, and telling her that this is where the butler is supposed to be eavesdropping on the family brought this home to me. I guess to have any kind of private conversation you have to be locked firmly in your private quarters.

So, it seemed to me that Osvaldo blamed his marriage to Sonia on a faked pregnancy? He seems to have read a book on good marital relationships, and is doing everything exactly opposite. Calling your wife a cualquiera probably won't help the situation any. Sonia leaning over Pedro's desk and asking if he appreciated her reminded me of a movie with Marilyn Monroe where she is leaning over a table wearing a low cut dress showing members of some business board a necklace she was wearing. (I can't remember the name of the movie.)

And yes, the last few minutes put us back on track with our young couple, but this is Friday, so who knows what will hit the fan tonight.

Thanks again, Sara. Another winner.

David




 

Sara- I loved this whole recap, but especially your side comments, like Pedro making BSC exes. That made me giggle. So true though.

Thanks for giving us hope at the beginning of the recap. I'm so glad to hear that at the end of the episode our main couple were actually speaking to each other and seemed to make amends. Yay!

You guys are cracking me up with these descriptions of Aitana. I was hoping she would be a normal nice person, but the fact that she rudely called Fi skinny means she's a mean girl at heart. Disappointed to read the new uniform is just a glorified maid's uniform.
 

Yeehaw, great Sara and love your coining of new terms.

"who's framing them for asshattery and sabotagery"

Perhaps because I missed the first of this one but 3 shows in liking Antes Muerta Que Lichita way, way more.

Slightly peeved at Pedro only for a minute with the juvenile attempt to punish, with an eye on Fio to gauge effect, but dammit he's a good guy. I don't understand what he sees in Fio but I'm not supposed to, so if she's who he wants then more power to him. He bounced back quick and Fio is doggone lucky and if she don't screw her head on right she should lose. Oh, that new dress, princess my ass.

I don't know what I was thinking when first introduced to Aitana, the back of her head looked like matted cat hair. Not attractive and hair bally but really want to know why she broke up and ran to Europe. Creepy with everyone but Pedro plotting and forgiving her bolting.

Benito, what the hell? Bet the actor knows he's getting everything culled by the writers.

Vitto has too high an opinion of his desirability.

 

"Vitto has too high an opinion of his desirability. "
Isn't that the truth?!?! His money is the only thing that attracted Fi from the start (for Gi's Rx meds) and Diana (instant cash flow to support her baby?)
 

Aitana may be trying for the Lady Godiva look, but she doesn't look like she likes chocolate. That would not be normal.

I was also disappointed in the dress. I thought she would get suits with pencil skirts, some nice white blouses and jewelry suitable for a female executive. And what's with the braids? Her hair should be upswept with one or two loose curls.
 

Thanks so much , Sara. I needed your snappy retelling this morning.

I wanted to put actual hands on petty Pedro's facade (not verbally or metaphysically) when he started that charming smarming all over frizzy Aitana. By the way, A, get a comb..geez. The 80s called..they want that hair back .
 

I need a fairy cookie...a baker's dozen would be better.
 

J...I loved your description of the Swiss Miss cocktail dress. Ha.
 

David, I remember a scene in a Doris Day\Rock Hudson movie (maybe Lover Come Back) in which they play rivals in advertising , and an actress whose name I cannot remember does that same thing. Bending forward to show guys on the advertising council a necklace with a Latin motto that Rock gave her. She was a bombshell back in the day..Edy Something maybe????
 

sara..." It's probably not healthy, but I don't care." I need a chair at that table. I like your style , Sara. Why do I feel that we would never be allowed to sit together in faculty meetings?
 

What fun comments today.

Sara and Susanlynn, thank you for making me smile. In my mind's eye, I can "see" the two of you sitting together at a faculty meeting, irrepressible, and spicing things up grandly.

Diana
 

Great introductory paragraph Sara. Loved every word and it set the scene. "Vocal slime" another fave, plus Bottle of Bitter Disappointment.

I'm getting quite a kick out of Pedro's big, burly, bushy chauffeur playing Fairy Godmother in this one. What a switch. Jose Ron looks like a gnome next to him. Interesting casting to say the least.

More than all your wonderful descriptions, you tickle me to death when you admit zoning out and missing what happened. Back when I recapped, that always happened if it involved a business discussion or anything involving math! Instant shut off switch.

And love the new expression "quemarse las habas". Beans seem to figure in a lot of idioms. Along with pan (bread).

Hoping those last four minutes last a little longer tonight. We need a counterbalance to all the ugliness and plotting going on.

Thanks dear Sara, for another great recap and yes, I'll also join you at the Too Emotionally Involved table. Drinks for everyone!
 

Uh-oh..Are we headed down the TSTSNBN road...on a beautiful horse with the smell of cologne wafting around us competing with the smell of road apples ?
 

Love this recap Sara. Frankenstein?? Too funny!!!

Yeah, Pedro was such an ass with the coddling to Aitana and then flipping the switch as soon as Fi was out of the room. Really? And you accuse her of being duplicitous? This isn't high school.

As for Aitana, ok, don't like her. Her condescending attitude, and frankly anyone that Freddy is buddies with has my radar up. Maybe Pedro was being a cad, but she is a smoozer and something isn't right with her being so willing to get back in with Pedro. There is more to this than Eloisa's manipulations.

Speaking of which. Maybe she and Vitto should get together. They are both way too full of themselves and think they can play with people like chess pawns. GRRRR.

Hate the dress. I mean really hate the dress.

Gael needs a hug. I volunteer. Man, he is inching up my list of people I want to sit at my table and hang out with.

Day off...off for lunch with son who is also off. FUN!!!

Daisynjay
 

Susanlynn - ooooooh, those Doris Day/Rock Hudson moves were verra good fun.
 

Movies.... Not moves. Well, maybe moves, too. Gah.
 

Doris..I love the Doris \Rock movies verra, verra much. I also love the two movies she made with James Garner. I always loved Doris's wardrobe. Hub bought me all her movies.
 

Thanks everyone!

David-I love the name Aitana, too. I hate that they gave it to this crazy mermaid with seaweed hair. We know that Sonia said she was pregnant. Eloisa made the comment that Sonia “conveniently lost” the baby. Sonia looked pretty upset, so I’m not sure if she faked it or if she really did lose the baby.

Vivi: Glorified maid’s uniform---WORD! And it doesn’t feel like she’s being treated any differently, either.

tofie: ”Vitto has too high an opinion of his desirability.” Indeed. I totally want to know why she bolted and why that doesn’t bother anyone.

Urban: I’m tired of the braids, too. Unfortunately, the few times Fi’s hair has been down it has had that seaweed look too.

Susanlynn: What do you mean we shouldn’t sit next to each other at the Faculty Meeting? We totally should. Nothing wrong with raising a little hell in a Faculty Meeting. (I sit next to a buddy of mine and we pass notes to each other all the time.)

JudyB: ”Back when I recapped, that always happened if it involved a business discussion or anything involving math! Instant shut off switch”. DITTO. If it’s that important, they will repeat it and maybe some other recapper will catch it or I will catch it the second time around :D

Daisynjay: “Gael needs a hug. I volunteer. Man, he is inching up my list of people I want to sit at my table and hang out with.” Potential cougar table? (Have fun at lunch!)
 

sara..Four of my besties taught high school with me...a Spanish teacher, two English teachers, and a business teacher. When I think of them, I sometimes think that I WENT to high school with them instead of TAUGHT in high school with them. We were verra verra bad. They often did verra terrible things to me. One of the secretaries called three of us The Gabor Sisters..hurtful..but somehow verra true. I would get into trouble if you sat next to me.
 

Susanlynn, maybe it was a Doris Day movie, I can't remember. That's getting to be a long time ago. I never saw one of her movies that I didn't like.

Also, I guess you are teaching English to English as a second language students? I misunderstood; thought you were teaching Spanish, which is where I have my verb problems.

I don't even know where a hair stylist would start to correct Aitana's hair. Maybe shave it off and start from scratch.

David
 

David-My daughter has similarly textured and curled hair. She keeps hers in a bob-style and it looks really cute. She has it long enough to put up for when she's running. When her hair was longer, it sometimes got a little "seaweedy". Apparently there's all sorts of things curly hair requires. I have straight, fine, thin hair. I wouldn't know. Thank goodness Offspring got her father's hair and my nose.
 

Sara, our oldest son was a cue ball for the longest time, and when his hair finally did start coming in it was kinky. He has never had to deal with problems with it because he is an infantry officer, and keeps it almost shaved on the side, and just a little longer on top.

He is in Europe right now conducting some type of joint training exercises, and then is heading to Germany for a few days off, and lots of beer.

David
 

Gracias, Sara! I enjoyed the recap :D

"Vocal slime" EW! And yes! Other than wanting to ooze all over Pedro, what personality does she have? Same goes for her overall "look." It doesn't express anything, or at least not anything consistent. We've seen her twice and her long loose hair seemed way more fitting at the "retreat" than it does with this current, uh, outfit. It's like the stylist doesn't have a clue who she really is. And hence, neither do I, other than slimy.

"Pedro is an ass." With you on that. Good call on troll-baiting.

"The dressmaker might as well make you a dress with a bullseye on it." I snorted out loud on that one. I agree that those transparent bands on the dress (and I'm with Fi...are you sure that's appropriate, Eloisa? It's a uniform, not a party dress.) kind of serve that function.

"It's full of pictures of Aitana and Pedro and the family proceeds to gush over lost love and photos." That was baffling to me. I'm glad that at least Fed got snarky about Aitana being the one who broke up with Pedro, 'cause it seems like everyone else conveniently forgot that.

The Monterrey thing is the plant wasn't doing well and since Osvaldo had opened his big mouth at the meeting with Fabio and said it would be "easy" to turn it around, Pedro had already assigned him to do that. Except nothing at all seems to be happening, so now he's going to have to actually go there. Sorry, Monterrey plant employees.

"Way to create another BSC antagonista, Pedro." Um, yeah, he needs to just...stop it.

"A promise is ironclad no matter how ridiculous or distasteful [TN Law 8.03-6 Sec. 2P]." I swear there's an exception for viejos verde who engage in false advertising. No?
 

Diva - I am gobsmacked. Video verde has been running thru my mind for the past week!,,
 

Viejo! My iPad spell auto correct has joined forces with Susanlynn's. Gah. It's a plot.
 

doris, video verde! Oh, it's a thing. You don't wanna know....
 

Sara, "It's probably not healthy but I don't care" so very, very true. It's great to know I am not the only one. Please set the table for all of us. But instead of chairs, we need those chaise lounges because with the BS heading our way, we are all going to need to lay down.

By the way, did anyone notice that Pedro has a type. Tania and Aitana looks similar, dark blonde, curly haired. Could this be a good thing for Fi?

BTW, I didn't know what TSTSNBN meant until I googled it. So glad I too am not the only one that was disappointed in THAT TN. After two months, I was done with that one. I really hope this TN will not go down the same road, I really like it so far.
 

I'm not even sure I need an excuse for using a chaise lounge! Let's use those instead! Good idea.
 

Good recap Sara. Fight for your love pedro.
Fight.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder