Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Muchacha Italiana Viene A Casarse #92 Tuesday 1/5/16 (Mex 128) Los Angeles Can’t Handle The Truth, … Or At Least Not Well

Recap by sneaky two shoes

Os explains his plan to Sonia – upshot blame it all on Benigno (Beg from now on cause I’m lazy and I hope if I don’t bother to use his whole name he’ll go away)

Fed runs in and tells him Beg is taking over ACorp he’s in Pietro’s office and everything. She’ll help pressure Elo to make Os prez, anything to get Beg out.





Fi and Pietro discuss his trip to France, she doesn’t want to be separated from him but they can’t let anybody know, blah, blah (so unfair making her stay behind, he’s going to Paris for pete’s sake (hah pete’s sake he he) they should be using this as honeymoon 2.0)

Os bursts in and tells Pietro he’s got the tickets fro tomorrow, also tries to thro Fifi out but pietro’s not having it. In fact he’s a little too aggressive in his defense of Fi and has to backpedal


Roxi and Gia discuss being adopted w/o fighting. It’s a miracle!


Elo and Quina continue their discussion of Roxi’s origins. Quina tells Elo who Roxi’s real daddy is – bam – the whole story comes out, but Quina assures Elo she and Max never had sex at the ranch while Quina was working there. Apparently that isn’t sufficiently placating because despite Quina’s tears and assurances of sexual continence Elo says your daughter is never ever coming back, like ever and what’s more you’re out too. Get your things together because first thing tomorrow you leave and never come back, meanwhile get out of my room.

Then Elo yells at Max’s picture and throw it and a hissyfit. (ok that was weird, Elo’s scream of primal rage made her look actually crazy, I wondered later if this had been too much for her and she wasn’t acting anymore)


Pietro sends Fi for some jello and Os starts messing with the medicines while they talk business (I don’t think Os is poisoning him, I think he just can’t keep his hands off other peoples’ stuff cause he’s obnoxious like that)  Os says trust him he’ll take care of everything. Pietro wants to be kept in the loop and for Os to ask his advice on things (sheyeah that’ll ever happen) Os tells him yeah I totes will.  Pietro reminds he’s still prez and the most important thing is not to let Beg take advantage, find Fabio and get the info he was going to give Pietro (Done!) Os is all, no worries I got this


Next morning Fed brings Elo her medicine, but Elo won’t take it. Dante comes in w/the real medicine he quickly hides behind his back. I was only trying to help Fed says oh so innocently, and leaves the glass at the bedside. Then Elo acts crazy and makes Dante drink it. Dante leaves and takes the medicine he brought w/him surreptitiously.  Elo laughs heh heh (still not convinced she isn’t really crazy)


Quina tells Fi she got fired and why – hugs


Elo tells the same to Fidel who acts surprised and disavows all knowledge of Max’s extracurricular activities, but says a little while ago Quina told me how she’s suffered not being able to tell her daughter who she is. Elo only feels sorry for herself, though.


Fifi and Gia tell each other at the same time that each thinks she is adopted –  and a discussion ensues during which Gia lets slip about the message she intercepted and erased.


Dante goes to yell at Fed for inadvertently poisoning him. She plays innocent. He doesn’t buy it.


Sergio, Os, Juli, Sonia, Elo and the staff meet to discuss Os’ ascension to prez. Sergio is against it, boring discussion ensues till Os is way rude to Sonia and Juli slams him verbally and he apologizes (I know its insincere but it’s the highlight of the scene)


Aitana thanks Alina for  letting her vent, and then says know what really makes me soooo happy? Alina gets too optimistic, not realizing what a horrible person her friend is, till Aitana says ‘thinking that now that Pietro is incapacitated my dad can take over ACorp and ruin them all mwaaahaahaa.’ Alina is horrified, then Aitana really goes into full scary revenge mode I want Pietro to be blind for ever, no I want him to die and burn in the eternal fires of hell forever!’ Aitana gets crazy eyed ‘ They all must suffer ruin and I want Pietro dead!’ Giana comes into the nearby open doorway to hear the last of this, as Alina  tries in vain to bring her friend back to the path of sanity, and not trying to kill people.

Alina – ‘you shouldn’t indulge these feelings and thoughts this isn’t good’
Aitana – ‘ Imagine him dead!’ creepy smile
Alina – ‘ You were going to marry Pietro and now you want you father to harm him?’
Aitana –‘ Yes I want to hurt him and his whole stupid family. They can all die, starting with the old lady, and ending w/Pietro. I want to end them My dad has bribed the board to make him prez, I want them all to suffer!’

Poor Gia hears all this and runs to tell the parties concerned, bumping Papi Chulo on her way out


Fi packs for Pietro and tells him about Os’ s plans to take over ACorp. Pietro has a fit then goes to the study to yell at Os about it RPC


Beni takes Roxi to meet w/Quina.  Without telling Roxi the reason for their meeting, Quina wants to revisit old times when Roxi was little and Quina would take her for walksies. At first it goes well and they sing lullabies together and Beni remarks see you weren’t always mean to Quina. Roxi says I only started being mean when she started acting like my mom and I had to remind her she’s only a nanny. Beni cuts out and Quina walks them around some more till Roxi (and I) get fed up and demand she get to the point already. Quina finally says after much hesitation and tearing up at least four times ‘your mom isn’t dead, your mom is me!


Gia tells Fifi  what she heard and Fi goes to tell Pietro.


Fed finds something incriminating in some guy named Vargas’s office, and then he comes back early from vacay and catches her but she is unabashed and demands he explain it. He stammers that he didn’t take the money, he doesn’t know how it got in his account, he only follows orders. Fed uses his fear to get the ACorp account numbers.


Roxi doesn’t believe Quina is her mom and is pretty horrible about it. Quina cries of course.


When Fi has explained to Pietro what Gia heard he throw such a fit and is so overwrought it attracts the attention of Sergio, and they have to explain the whole story to him ( All these temper tantrums can’t be good for Pietro, hopefully he doesn’t rupture something)


Papi Chulo is about to tell Alina that he’s Gael’s papi when the boy himself arrives and gets all aggressive in the grill of this supposed drug dealer. Papi Chulo is discomposed and those beautiful eyes fill w/tears.


Sergio understands  the seriousness of the situation and is very disturbed  and asks some pertinent questions - ‘why didn’t you go public, w/Beg’s dirty deeds’ – ‘no proof’  - ‘why didn’t you tell Elo at least’ – ‘she’s got dementia’

They don’t want to tell Os because he’s too impulsive so what should they do? They need to buy time. Fi has an idea.

Which we apparently don’t get to hear as the next scene is Pietro leaving and taking leave of Elo, Os, and Sonia, w/Fi wringing her hands in the background. Fi and Fidel walk Pietro  out and Fidel whispers that he hopes Fi’s plan works.


Back to Gael, still shouting defiance at who he still thinks is a drug dealer.

( This is painful, I can’t watch. Excuse me a minute to pause for some breathing space)

(ok, loins girt, teeth gritted, back we go.)

Gael asks why Papi has been following him, how he got his number, Papi Chulo answers ‘I just wanted to help-’ Gael yells about how drugging him isn’t help, and he could have died.

Alina gets Gael to calm down and stop yelling long enough for her to ask Papi who he is and he says ‘I was an old friend of your mom’ The lightbulb goes on behind Gael’s eyes and he asks ‘you were the man in the park?’ Papi Chulo knows  the name of the park and says yes that was me.

(*sigh* at last, I feel like I can breathe better now that that’s out #tooinvolvedinmytelenovela)

(just no more yelling please #iamasensitivesoul)

Thank you, sneaky two shoes!

Previous: Episode 91
Next: Episode 93

Labels:


Comments:
The preceding recap is original and written exclusively for Caray, Caray!

Benvenuti to the Muchacha Italiana patio! We're generally a friendly bunch, fond of lively discussion, and we welcome debate, just not trolls or spammers. We're funny that way.

Rules:
1. No spoilers: do not bring up anything that happens AFTER the episode covered in the recap or give hints about the overall course of the show. Do not discuss the previews (avances). Do not discuss previous versions of the show.
2. No gossip: about the private lives of the stars.
3. Nothing nasty: "nasty" is at the discretion of the author and blog admin; no racial, political, or socioeconomic slurs; no politics unrelated to the show.
4. Support your bloggers: thank the recapper, don't scold the recapper, don't criticize the recap.

Comments that break these rules or are otherwise disrespectful to the author or other commenters will be deleted without warning or explanation.

For more information, please see "this must-read post for bloggers and visitors."
 

Before I even read, I gotta say thank you, sneaky! I was watching last night saying "I can't believe s/he said it already!" for most of the episode, and now I get to relive the surprise through your retelling. I'm going to savor this!
 

Thank you so much, sneaky! I was also feeling so bad for Papi Chulo when Gael was ripping into him for being a drug dealer. Poor man. Can't believe we are *this* close to it being revealed that he's Gael's bio-papa, just after Roxi found out who her bio-parents are. Can Fi be far behind?

Well, Quina told the whole truth, and as we expected Eloisa kicked BOTH she and Rox out. What was she expecting? Did she really think revealing that she and MAx never had sex on the ranch would make it all better? Foolish woman. Well, we already knew that based on how she lets Rox treat her, and on the fact that she accepted being the servant of her lover, his wife, his family,and her own damned child for decades.
 

thank ya sneaky, appreciate this

"ok that was weird, Elo’s scream of primal rage made her look actually crazy"

OMG, Fifi came up with a stellar plan and she didn't pass out from overworking her noggin.

Now come on Quina, Max not once smacked that ass in passing
 

Thank you so much sneaky! I missed the last 15 minutes. You really filled in the blanks.

I wish I was at a keyboard so I can praise the recap almost line by line. I'll have to settle for just pulling out this one:
".. ok that was weird, Elo’s scream of primal rage made her look actually crazy, I wondered later if this had been too much for her and she wasn’t acting anymore."

What was that?! I laughed out loud (I'm going to hell.) It was just too much.
 

Haha! Tofie, we were on the same page!
 

Gracias, sneaky!

I love your idea about Pedro and Fi going off to Paris for a second (third?) honeymoon. I guess they have other, less romantic plans. Boo! But, ok, there's a plan, so at least that's something :D

"Quina assures Elo she and Max never had sex at the ranch while Quina was working there." This just struck me as so funny. And I guess El didn't find it very comforting either. I agree, I can't tell if she's faking the crazy or she really is losing it from all the stress.

"Dante goes to yell at Fed for inadvertently poisoning him." Another unintentional comedy moment. What if HE was faking? Now I'm just suspicious of everyone, ha!

"Alina tries in vain to bring her friend back to the path of sanity, and not trying to kill people." Talk about a losing proposition. And her hands are tied, because Aitana hasn't actually said she's going to do anything.

The Roxi/Joaquina reveal was actually slightly less horrible than I expected.

"at last, I feel like I can breathe better now that that’s out" No kidding! I agree, it was stressful watching Gael yell at his dad like that. And I really kept expecting Alina to look at the two of them and say "Wait a minute...."
 

When Gi bumped into Gael's dad on the way out of Alina's office and we saw his back, I seriously thought it was Gael for a sec. Yeah, it wouldn't be too far off for Alina to have a light bulb moment sitting between the two of them and looking back and forth at them.
 

The day that Rox was texting Papi Chulo, Mr. 5ft looked up (barely) and asked "Why are they texting each other? Are they trying to make it look like they're really dating?" He completely mistook Papi Chulo for Gael and thought they were still doing the "fake relationship to keep Os away from Gianna" thing. Every time I see them, I'm struck by how alike they look!
 

I actually wondered if it was the same actor with gray at the temples and some trucos de makeup.
 

Yes! Exactly, Sara! Did someone look them up at one point and say the two actors aren't related?
 

Great Sneaky!! last night was actually fun.

I mean, my lord, a Daddy Gael sighting. And more than a sighting, dialog and talking and everything. I don't know who did the casting, but damn, it was brilliant. I want more tonight. After a bad day at work, I deserve to see those eyes again.

Boy, people sure know how to throw tantrums and scream in this thing. Thank heavens Fidel is such a big guy. Petey was a handful of vengeance last night. And Fi, a plan. She thinks and it isn't a mind-numbing stupid supposition not based on some out of scope fact. So proud.

We have to admit, Gia is out hero. This girl not only has learned the true art of eavesdropping, but she TELLS people what she hears. How refreshing.

I'm actually looking forward TO tonight. I want that crazy little hairball Aitanna to go down. The tantrum should be epic.

Daisynjay
 

I wish Gi had gone one step beyond and recorded them. Eloisa would certainly stop pushing Aitana on Pedro if she heard that tirade.
 

Thanks guys, I kinda got overwhelmed by two holidays so close and watching Muchacha Italiana just fell right off my to do list. I'm not ashamed to say that I mostly caught up by reading Diva and Lila's recaps, thank you both so much, it was faster and funner that way.

IKR everybody who said Gael and Papi look practically identical, I kept thinking Gianna would recognize him when she bumped into him, or Alina would say, hey you look alike or something.
Guess I'll have to wait for tonight's ep to see if somebody finally mentions it.

____

" We have to admit, Gia is out hero. This girl not only has learned the true art of eavesdropping, but she TELLS people what she hears. How refreshing." Yes! Daisynjay I so agree I loved that part, she kept quiet with no loud gasps or exclamations when she needed to, and then she told someone right away! Almost unbelievable.

Vivi now one of the good guys actually recording an incriminating conversation would be unbelieveable ;P


___
Both Papi Chulo and Quina got yelled at by their offspring today but I found Quina's much less disturbing, either I'm more inured to Roxi being a bitch or Quina is a less sympathetic character because she created that monster and Papi Chulo didn't do anything except be a little stalky
 

I'm giggling at "a little stalky." And for a good reason! But, yeah, mystery offspring don't react well to bring followed around by strangers!
 

Grazie tantissimo, Sneaky! Thanks for great coverage, girl! It was a high tension episode which you captured and you also communicated the sense of relief we all felt with the Quina reveal; the almost Papi Chulo reveal and Pedro getting some key information that he needs to. . .to. . .oh, I don't know what he's going to do with it but thank goodness he got the intel. Gigi is our HERO indeed! And so will Fifi be because at this point, her plan, whatever it is, has got to work! I hope he's really not going to Italy but will fake them out and pop up in the board meeting and. . .and. . .and do what, I don't know, but hopefully it will foil the EEVIL Beg!

This is so true, Sneaky:

Both Papi Chulo and Quina got yelled at by their offspring today but I found Quina's much less disturbing, either I'm more inured to Roxi being a bitch or Quina is a less sympathetic character because she created that monster and Papi Chulo didn't do anything except be a little stalky

Amen, especially on Quina. I didn't really feel anything for her. Papi Chulo? Why can't those people see that this big hunk of Hubba Hubba with the soulful eyes is Gael's Papa! Pedro's the one blind, not them!

Thank you, Sneaky!!
 

SNEEEEAKY! Loved your recap, too many favorite phrases to pick just one, but this one sticks in my head all day: "Pietro sends Fiorella out for some jello". Oh my, all he has going on and that's the best excuse he can think of to get her out of the room for a minute? Anyway thank you most warmly!c

I was relieved that the Joaquina reveal of Roxie's parentage is out on the table. Eloisa could hardly be blamed for her anger at the late hubby parking his second family in her house all those years. Roxie: sadly reminding me of that old movie "Imitation of Life" where the girl is so ashamed of her (black) mother that she refuses to acknowledge her...until the end when the mother dies...Oh I hope the writers aren't going there!

J in Oregon
 

Ditto, J in Oregon! That would be so sad if Roxi refused to acknowledge Quina.

(I'm a sucker for those old Ross Hunter movies.)
 

Thank you Ladiva, I love secrets crawlin out of the bag. Granny should stop throwin a tantrum, she problaby considered him havin offSpring other than what he had with her. Is she really that surprised? O well, and the family Grows. Thats not s good thing, there
Just Shouldn't be anymore people like these. NO!!!!!
 

Sneaky2Shoes - Thank you for the recap!

The number of Big Reveals in this episode were quite amazing, especially considering we're not in Ultimas Semanas.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder