Thursday, October 27, 2016

THE TVA TELENOVELA AWARDS RESULTS!

Appreciate your patience, everyone! After this, we can officially say so long to Tres Veces Ana. Thank you to those who voted and to those who lurked for entertainment.

Be sure to check out the real awards online!

Here are your Official TVA Telenovela Winners:

Best Beso: Ana Lucia & Santiago (unanimous)

 Smooch El Mejor

Best Golpe:  Ramiro punches Orlando (unanimous)

The Golpe that made us Gulp

Best Cacheta: Ernestina slaps Ana Leticia

It stings, doesn't it?


Best Impersonation: Ana Leticia as Ana Lucia 

Ana Lu who?

Best Call of Blood: The Simultaneous Kiss

Tres Besos Ana

Best Near-Miss: The merry go-round at Iñaki’s place (unanimous)

Ana Lucia wants to see the prize behind Door #1

Best Dream Sequence: Ana Leticia meets her victims (unanimous)

Ana Leticia's dreams of reprising her role
in slasher film "Shalloween"

Best Fight Scene: The Bromance Rescue: Marcelo & Ramiro vs Thugs

The TVA couple you've always rooted for

Best Seduction: "Viridiana seducing Mariano (for revenge)" ties with "Ana Leticia seduces Iñaki (to find Ana Lucia)"

Hombre Tio is given the hombro frio (cold shoulder)


Funniest Scene: Via write-in campaign, Viridiana lowers the boom on Mariano after post-haste, post-nookie.

Steamiest Love Scene: Ana Leticia & Iñaki

Full Steam Ahead

Creepiest Scene: Ana Leticia goes loca on her genie outfit & cracks her mirror

This scene totally should've been nominated

Biggest Twist: Iñaki is Daniel’s Killer 

The reveal that was so shocking,
we remained unsure for days

Worst Murder: “Facundo snapping Evaristo’s neck” tied with “Ana Leticia provoking Ernestina’s heart attack”

Murder She Wrote

Best Actress: Angelique Boyer for her outstanding portrayal of the triplets

La Reina de Las Telenovelas

Best Actor: Pedro Moreno for his complex portrayal of Iñaki (with Sebastian Rulli & Eric Del Castillo tied for 2nd)

Ladies, you're leaving fingerprints all over your screens.
Stop it.

Best Supporting Actor: Alfredo Gatica for his portrayal as Orlando

This bad boy left his mark,
and it's written in black gold (oil).

Best Supporting Actress: A tie between Nuria Bages for her portrayal of Leonor, and (via write-in campaign) Mónika Sánchez for her protrayal of Viridiana

The sassy lady who showed us
how to play a player

Favorite Couple: Ana Lucia & Santiago/Marcelo

Our prom king & queen

Favorite Comedic Duo: Ana Leticia & Iñaki

Be careful, they know where your funny bone lives

Favorite Villain: Iñaki (Evaristo was a very close second)

I nearly forgot how to type for a sec


Most Hated Villain: Valentin

Finally getting full use of those legs


The Anvil Award: Ana Leticia

Your anvil should've been a slut-seeking missile 


The Gift of Redemption: Iñaki

By the power vested in Viewerville,
we vindicate you!


Best Plot Keepsake: The Identity Bracelet

The chain link to the truth 


Best Plot Prop: Chana’s Tarot Deck 


"I see nude scenes in your future"


Speaking of desnudo, much gratuitous nekkidness:











Before we say farewell...

And while you clean your sticky keyboard from all them drool-drippings, enjoy some of our Honorable Mentions:

Contributed by T:
Most Goodest Good Guy/Worst 'Splainer: Ramiro
Most Tail Getter: SantiMark
Hottest Chick that couldn't give it away: Maribel
Best Pistol Operator: Ratmundo
Best Sleeper Villian: Fecalmundo
Best Impersonation of a Human: Ghoulietta
Most Likely To Go To Uber: Curvas
Best Acting Actor: Valentin
Best Most Sappy Mom: Remedios..No scratch that ..Nerina..No Soledad..Final Answer
Fredricks of Hollywood Award: Ana Leticia

Best Wiggy Azalea: Angelique Boyer's body doubles


FIN!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks, Ana, for tabulating the results and posting this. I am missing this novela and patio already.
 

Second Jarifa! This was great and I am really missing this show and my patio peeps.
 

Miss you guys too <3

We'll hopefully see each other around here for the the next big TN. In the meantime, see all you lovely people on the flip side :)
 

Please recap again soon !!!
 

She is panting uncontrollably...thanks for putting this together Anna. Weird how you go from aggravation on episodes to missing the darn thing. Fun going through all that again.

And for that gratuitous gallery...you have my undying gratitude indeed. We should definitely keep a special link on the sidebar for quick access to this one posting. Lord, I needed that after this stressful day.
 

Thanks, Anna. This is fabulous! Now, I'll go back and drool some more.
 

Great work, Anna. Love those beefcake photos!
 

Did any of you guys (or ya'll) see Iñaki's 'package' when he pulled himself out of the pool when he was with AnaLeticia?

All I can say is, I really appreciate the new style of male swimming shorts the wardrobe crew select!

I'm in love with this guy and his gorgeous body. Next FC by any chance?
 

Anna- Thank you, THANK YOU, for those pictures! :) And all the awards were worthy ones and spot on.
 

Yes, those pics were a nice way to start my day. Thank you, Anna!
 

Anna, I had to go back and inspect the pictures, not once, but many times. Of course it was all in the line of duty - simply to ensure I didn't miss anything.

I am going to have to tear myself away so that I can get some work done...

Victoria, I think Pedro could be a major, major star. I hope no one will get upset because I like Colunga. I just don't see too much of a sense of humor. Pedro seems to have that and would be great as a galan or a villain. I think Colunga (IMHO) has been much more successful as a villain (or swashbuckler) than as a "good" galan.

Anna, these were great. Thank you for putting this together. Again, the shots...sigh.

Diana
 

Sorry, I lied. I had to come back just to be sure Moreno is as hot in that punching bag shot as I thought 5 minutes ago.

Swoon. Yup...

Diana
 

anabanana fana Bo bana Ana...one word Pedro....muy guaypo....mi newest telenovio...OK ..one more word..speedo. Thanks for the photos and the fun captions. You are a treasure, girl.
 

Anna - Thanks for this. It made my day. Such whit and such photos!

You sure brought some talent and a whole lot of fun to this novela discussion. Miss the TVA gang. Hasta la proxima.
 

Anna
When are you going to recap next?
 

Did we appreciate Iñaki's body enough(PM's) while we watched??
 

Julie

If you are young at nighttime is just as good a (know what I mean)
before going to work or waking up, if not better
¡ If not better !
¿ Sí ?

If this does not pass the Caray Administrator, I will understand completely.
 

LMAO, you guys are hilarious! It was a pleasure, you guys. I'll continue lurking as I did before, and will keep an eye out for any updates on new TN's.

Well, I sure appreciated him, and yes I noticed his "package", unfortunately it's not available for delivery lol.

I really enjoyed this TN, so the next time I recap it'll have to be on one that has actors I'm familiar with & a plot I'm sure to enjoy. I'm keeping tabs on news from Uni, I'd love to recap Mujeres De Negro or La Candidata *crosses fingers* Here's hoping they don't go to Unimas.
 

A.Boyer is the best tn actress under 30.
Thanks for best recaps ever.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

I'm still looking at (3rd time) Anna's gallery of scenes.!
 

Personally, I don't think any of today's actresses could have given life to that role as AB did. She gave exactly a different personality to each of the girls that was completely and truthfully distinctive and believable. In my 10+/- years of watching novelas, I haven't seen anyone who can play such a role or who transmits or grows so much with her character. So much so that each character becomes her own separate personality and character.


One will find in each of the three daughters, the different direction that AB has taken the three sisters.

*Teresa, from greedy college girl, to conniving young woman, then being knocked hard into reality when she found out what true love really meant (Optional Ending 1, of course)

*LQLVMR - Montserrat grew from a giving daughter to a woman who feel madly in love with a unapproved man, then being striped and sold to a different man unknown to her, and finally growing up to differentiate between first puppy love from real, true love

* LDA - I don't think even Lucero did as well with this role. The difference here was you had:

--One girl blind (quite obvious to the viewers) and letting herself get stepped on and taken advantage of by her wicked sister.

--One girl with a horrible habit of brushing her eyebrow with her red polished pinky finger over and over again.

--One, and the third daughter, playing the lost, not so proper third daughter, taking on with some conniving, untruthful taxi driver who kept such secrets from her, that IMO he didn't deserve her.

My kudos go to AB ; and if she doesn't rack in every award, then Yes!! I'm voting for Trump because 'they' rig everything! even award shows and pageants. The hijacked TVA!!!

My hard part comes between SR and FC. Fernando always wins no matter what but did his role in P&P amount to an award-winning category? Since I didn't watch P&P, I am unqualified to have an opinion. But I didn't watch P&P just because I did not want to see FC playing an antagonistic role. I didn't wish to tarnish his imagine in my mind: A, AR, and Pasión. Oh yes CE'S Trilogy.!!!

Carla where are you?
Forget TV production, WE NEED YOU HERE producing top quality telenovelas that can made and shown for LA and the USA, instead of some stupid (IMO) morning talk show.

However, it's hard for me to see who can surpass Sebastián Rulli in his double role as Santiago and Marcelo. He was believable in each role. The only part here that made it difficult for me was the way in which they made the physical difference in the two was by changing SR's gorgeous, gorgeous locks of hair (I'd be hard pressed to find a female not wishing to brush their fingers through it). You got only snips and pieces of Santiago after Marcelo's appearance. They changed Santiago by giving him the overloaded "Brylcree", look.

Between Marcelo and Orlando, you could probably fry a whole cow nonstop.

I have no idea what the general consensus is on this question on male award winners. If put forth, it would be interesting to hear the opinions of other Caray viewers that may have watched both TVA and P&P. Remember, YNCILH aired last year and took home many of the awards.


 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder