Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Caer en Tentacion #37, 12/12/17: So Damian might have a little brain damage

The episode starts with the last few minutes from last night, we find Miriam standing next to Damian's bed, she's getting ready to do something terrible, she tells Damian's comatose body "son, son of mine, this is no way for you to live, I always wanted the best for you and you don't deserve this agony (that's up for debate), it's best that you go in peace"- and then this crazy broad pulls out his breathing machine thingy and puts a pillow over his face.

Miriam was smart and locked the herself in the room with Damian, outside of the room the doctors and nurses are trying to get in and Raquel is screaming at her to stop, a nurse has to drag her away from the scene- Mia and Federico walk in on the madness. The staff is finally able to break in and they drag Miriam away, the doctors start to work on Damian and Mia asks "what's wrong with him?"- uh, your grandmother just tried to kill your papi, that's what's wrong!


Meanwhile, in another part of town Nico has finished boinking Alina, when it's over she gets up and starts to get dressed, Nico wanted to spend more time with her but she tells him that to her this is all a game, she sleeps with who she wants to, when she wants to and no one will tell her what to do, she instructs Nicolas to get dressed and leave, and she tells him not to call her- she'll call when she needs him. Then she waves in a flirty way through the window at another member of the office staff.

Raquel is still at the hospital with the kids, she says she can't believe what Miriam has done, Federico says he does not want his dad to die and Mia who is just a miserable cow looks straight at her mother and says "I bet you'll feel liberated if my dad dies" and really Raquel should have smashed her head in.

Back in the day:

Damian is his office looking upset, Azuzena comes in with some earning reports and asks him if he has a problem and Damian says that he does, she asks if there's anything she can do to help and he asks her for some coffee, as she's about to go Andres comes in and Damian asks her for some privacy, she leaves but not before giving Andres the evil eye. 

Andres is there to annoy Damian about Lola working at the firm, he wants to know if Damian is also sleeping with her (punch him!), and he reminds Damian that he is also an owner of the company and asks Damian why he always gets angry at him "because I can't stand you" says Damian, Andres replies with "you might not like me, but we are still family, and I'm here to tell you that you can't have it all, your wife, your kids, Carolina...her daughter..." Damian kicks him out of his office but as he leaves Andres keeps commenting about how pretty Lola is.

Damian arrives at home and is less than happy, he tells Raquel that he has a lot going on at work and couldn't stand to be there any more, so he came home. Raquel tells him about the problems she's having with Mia. Mia's doctor suggested they have a family session and Mia freaked out and is refusing to go back for more therapy. 

Damian goes to talk to Mia and she tells him that he is the reason she is having issues, then she asks him if he loves her mother and he replies that he does, "then why are you cheating on her?"- Damian denies any wrong doing but Mia tells him she's not stupid and that she knows what she's talking about- then she asks her dad not to hurt them (the family) and walks away from him.

Ugh, things get worse for Damian because Carolina's new assistant makes a comment about the pasta factory owner asking her out, Carolina is a dummy and assumes she means Damian, but the girl actually means Andres, but she never got his name and so there is now a huge misunderstanding and Carolina texts Damian and tells him that he is the worst person ever and that she hates him. Damian finally breaks, he tells Raquel that Mia blames him for all her problems, that he is having issues at work and that their relationship is also full of problems. Raquel looks him square in the eye and reminds him that she has been trying to get them to work things out, she tells him that she loves him and misses him. Damian is the worst because he asks poor Raquel for "distance"- he needs time to think and process everything that's going on, and he is leaving her.

We also get a flash back of Juan being a creeper- so basically Lola has been dealing with his crazy ass for three years?!

Current time:

Rueda meets Nicolas and warns him about Alina, then he goes to see Andres and tells him that Miriam tried to kill Damian: "with Damian in a coma and my aunt out of her mind I guess it's up to me to take care of the company" says Andres. Rueda comes back with a savage burn and reminds Andres that " Don't get ahead of yourself, I may do some work for you here and there, but I'm still your aunts attorney and my firm still represents this company, also you still have not paid back the money that you stole."- Andres offers Ruedas a deal "how about I return 50% of the money that you say I stole and give it directly to you?"- we don't know if Ruedas agrees or not.

Andres later goes to the hospital and learns that Raquel plans to call the cops on Miriam, he warns her not to do it "do what she has always done to you: Use her and manipulate her to get back everything she took from you, your money and the company, you have her right where you want her." Raquel tells him that she's not a Becker and is not used to using people that way, she wants to know why he wants to help her "because I still have hope that some day you'll see me as a man", bwaahahahaha, good luck with that buddy.

Miriam tells Mia the snot that she teid to kill Damian because he will have a terrible quality of life if/when he comes out of the coma. Andres comes in and tries to get her to see the light: they can pay off the hospital staff but not Raquel who can make a formal accusation of attempted murder, and she will end up in jail or in a mental clinic!

That's it folks, I'll be back tomorrow with another recap.

Oh, almost forgot, it looks like Bebo will crush Juan's skull soon. I can't wait!

Labels:


Comments:
While waiting....for the recap....looking forward to it, Juju.

UA-Actually, Raquel *was* told about Andres' theft of goods--I think Nacho or Auggie told Santi and it was Santi who told Raq and she told Dam. Dam confronted Andres and then there are two explanations. I can't remember if they were in the same episode. One was that the flour was bad and he was sending it back. It was either Dam or Raq who were skeptical that they were doing this off hours in the middle of the night. The other explanation was Andres to Dam--Yeah, I consider I earned it since you shut me out of the business successes and now if you tell on me, I'll tell on you.

All I can say about last night's episode--is GO BEBO.
 

YAY--got something good to read without leaving my seat. Thanks, Juju.
 

No worries, I'll have part 2 up shortly
 

Looking forward to part 2. I don't know about y'all but I always watch with the CCs on and I could've sworn that in the scene towards the end when Raq was talking to Santiago on the phone, before she had to hang up when the doc came she called Santi "Mi amor". That's what the CCs said.

I'll be back in a bit.
 

TF, Raquel actually said "I have to go"
 

Gracias.

I'm not a violent person but Raquel should have slapped Mia flat over that nasty remark. Mia's issues go back long before the affair and unless Damian molested her he isn't to blame.

Here's hoping that Miriam has cooked her own goose. If Damian's brain damage is sufficient we may never know for certain who Carolina's killer is.
 

Thanks for the clarification, Juju.

Rueda seems to know how Alina operates. I wonder if they had some sort of relationship in the past. Hopefully Nico gets out before it's too late.

Totally funny how Cristian thinks Santiago is Gabriela's lover. Santiago was like "WTF??" Damian is not a good friend to Cristian nor to Santiago.

As evil and disgusting as he is, Andres cracks me up sometimes. He's living in a fantasy world if he thinks Raq will ever fall for him.

I was kinda glad that Mia called her dad out. She might not have her act together but obviously knows/senses what's going on around her. Damian leaving should make Raq suspicious but clearly it's not going to. He'll eventually go back.

At first I too thought that that assistant chick was talking about Damian but then figured it out when she was with Andres. I had to roll my eyes when Caro sent Damian that text afterwards. One day she loves him and the next she hates. Make up your mind, girl. Sheesh!
 

Andres' real fantasy must be about rape. He gets off on the power he thinks it gives him. I'm sure that sex is always one-sided with him. Nothing about this guy is funny.
 

Princess Juju,how you doin. I've been watchin wendy to much.
THANKs for the recap,short n sweet.The
Crazy just keeps on a comin. Moma bear
Tried to eat her baby,uh kill her baby
Kill eat, just put him out of his,our
Misery. Well if the boy ain't gonna go
Wakey wakey put him in A tube and sell
Tickets. Put granny in one too. We can
Have a twofer.

Mia has turned into quiet the little
Vampirah. Why? Are they ever gonna do a Flashback and show us how she came be A cutter? Whatever it is it had to have happened at the beginning of the
"THE AFFAIR".Or before.In any case she
A little bitch. You'd think she was raised by granny Becker.

I thought Miriam gave Raquel All the stuff she stole. Well santi Gave her money,and Andy paid her bills.But she
Should fight for that money she helped
Make it. Whatever.

Wouldn't it be great if that was just the Jolt Damian needed to wake him up out Of his co-matic nightmare? Early
Christmas present. Not.

Ok that's it for now.
 

Thanks, Juju for filling in! I was unable to connect to the network yesterday-hubby had to get a new router and setup and do the whole number, so even though I had the recap done I couldn't upload it to the blog. I thought the email notification to Urban might have gotten through but it didn't. Sorry for the upsets at caray end. But now you know the rest of the story as the old dude used to say...........
 

As my husband is having surgery this Friday AM I will not be able to get up a recap for tonight's episodio as planned. I will set up a page and if a recap goes up or someone posts a comment with highlights I'll give credit and post it as a regual recap if none of the team can put one up. Sorry.
 

Raquel should've let self-centered Mia know the facts of life, which are:

YES, little girl, if your dad dies I WILL feel liberated because the bastard cheated on me for 3 years, possibly fathered a child out of wedlock, bought a house with his mistress but left US unprotected and every day I am finding out some new deception about him. I have every right to wash my hands of him especially since he'll probably never have to answer for how he betrayed me and destroyed our family and Santiago's family. But I stay, and I am staying because I am not a self centered asshole like your father, and I put other people's feelings and needs above my own, such as your feelings and needs for example. But, if you and your grandmother would like to take your father off my hands so I can be free of him, be my guest, I will happily step aside as long as I'm taken care of. But until them, please keep your silly mouth shut and think before you speak.

Mia is very self-centered and needs to be shut down.
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder