Monday, March 11, 2019

Por Amar Sin Ley, Season 2: Recappers Needed


Por Amar Sin Ley, Season 2 begins tomorrow night at 10PM EST.  Season 1 ended on a cliffhanger with the kidnapping of Alejandra's father by a corrupt political figure whom he was investigating in addition to the funeral of Gustavo's wife and young son.  There is another killer to be caught as well.  
Here is the recap of the Season 1 finale for those who need a reminder of events.

New cast members will include Kimberly dos Ramos (remember her from Vino el Amor), Federico Ayos (Mi Marido Tiene Familia, La Candidata) Marco Mendez, Erika Buenfil, Marc Clotet, Manuel Balbi, Arturo Carmona, and Marisol del Olmo.  There will be location shooting in New York and Boston which will have a storyline mostly spoken in English.

Of course the great and sinister Juan Carlos Barreto returns as Jacinto Dorantes.

Do not read the Wikipedia page for this as it already contains spoilers on an episode by episode basis.

Who is up to recap?  Please e-mail me!

Labels:


Comments:
I see they'll be filming in NYC, NY St & Boston, MA.

Nice way to at least saving production costs & $$$.
 

PyP also filmed in NYC. One of the shots in a recap was on the block where one of my former offices was.

I will post the debut recap tomorrow night as soon as the credits roll (barring any technical difficulties). Currently working on screen grabs of Christopher Mason and Candace DeLong for this series.
 

Thanks, Urban. I did not watch season one because it was on at 10.00, and I had to get up at 5.30. Great cast of actors and actresses. I will try to watch.
 

Thanks, Urban. I'm looking forward to Season 2. Wondering if the writers will inject more realism in the courtroom this time and if the 12 year olds are still acting like five year olds. Anyhoo, it should be fun. Bring on the suits.
 

Just to let everyone know that the Gran Estreno will have lots of screen grabs. I don't think future ones will have as many. Some scene fragments will be joined up as well.
 

Hi all, popping in to say hello. I haven't been around for awhile. I've been dealing with some family issues. My mother law recently went through a bout of Ovarian cancer, my elderly mother is pushing 91 and had a few fall and now I have a brother that is terminally ill with lung cancer. I've missed chatting and recapping with you all. I hope to pop and discuss this novela with you
 

UA: "PyP" also filmed in Las Vegas, NV & San Francisco, CA.
 

On my , (((Delilah))). I will certainly be keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.
 

Maybe you could do full recaps twice a week or so and fill in the rest with "bunnycaps" in the comments, like Anita & I did when we recapped CORAZON QUE MIENTE last fall...

 

I would offer to bunnycap, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to manage this one regularly at 10 p.m. My eyes say si si si, but the rest of my body says whoah there sister.
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder