Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Me Declaro Culpable #32, 4/1/20: Nat confessed to Pao, Bertie offs herself instead, and Ingrid just vaporizes with Javier


NOT!!! Just a bad April Fools’ Day joke.   ~meh~  Actually, this is episode #32 out of 62 episodes, so we’re at the point of no return.  On the downhill slide.   Some scenes are combined, while others are glossed over or completely ignored.   (No guarantee on accuracy.  Please feel free to correct any mistakes.) 
 No Gael & Bianca sightings,   and Mauro was a busy guy today.

NATALIA & ALBA

Nat tells Alba she chickened out on telling Pao the truth and deleted the video from the new cell phone she bought for him.  The patio is not surprised.  Convo   that follows is more of the same. And they discuss Franco & Roberta’s pending divorce.    Lather, rinse, repeat.  Boring.

JULIAN & KATIA

Julian call Katia to tell her Paolo and Natalia are planning to marry.   If they work together, they can stop it.  So they meet at a local hotel room to work on their scheme of outing Natalia.   The only thing Julian really works on is macking on Katia, who has now become another notch on his belt of babes bagged. We are spared that scene. Ew.  Cooties.  I hope he has had his shots.   Katia, too. 


Next, they are in a giant tub sharing a post-coital bubble bath.  Julian gets out of the tub, goes out to the main room to dry off and let Roberta in.  Bertie confronts Katia while she is still in the bathtub, all the while dangling a still-plugged-in small electrical appliance over the water, while Kat pleads for her life.   This seems to go on forever. Really. She reminds me of a cat with a mouse.  (Good grief, Roberta, either drop the darned thing into the water or get out of there!  Fish or cut bait.   I have to FFWD→)

 Julian, in a rare fit of conscience, runs back into the bathroom and intervenes.   Whew!  Dodged that bullet, and Katia does not have her shocking experience.   Kat suspects this whole thing was a set-up for Roberta to kill her.   Julian shakes his head in denial.

Kat is hysterical over her brush with death-by-Roberta.  (I would be, too)   Julian agrees that Robert is loca and should be in a psychiatric hospital, but her family won’t do it.   He tells Kat that if she keeps quiet, he can protect her, but she can not tell a soul.  Julian tells her that Bertie has threatened his life, too (this recapper does not recall such a scene and thinks he is lying), so one false step, one peep out of Katia, and Roberta will kill them both. 

MAURO & ALBA

Mau visits Alba to tell her that although he will never ever forget that she saved his life, but still, he really wants her to stay away from Franco so this divorce stuff will go away.   Alba states is not giving him up.  Mauro spins her a tale about the parade of women in Franco’s life over the years, and that Frankie always comes back to Roberta.   Alba does not believe Mau, and tells him so.
As he is leaving, Mauro sees that small framed picture of Alba and her mother that is on the table, and asks is that her? (yes) And who is that woman? (It’s my mother but she is now dead)  Minor cara de impactada as the light starts to come in in Mauro’s head.

MAURO & INGRID

BSC Ingrid drops in to visit Mauro at his office.  She is blathering on as if that ring he gave her is an engagement ring, or a “promise” ring, or STTE, but when he tells her to cut to the chase, she says she is there to have the Restraining Order against Alba  lifted.
They pass Alba in the hall and Ingrid tells her she will be lifting the R.O.  Alba says she’ll believe it when she sees it.   Mau gazes fondly at Alba as she walks away.  Ingrid notices and has a QTH? look on her face.

MORE NATALIA   DRAMA

Nat calls Franco to say goodbye forever, or somesuch, that she is not well and asks forgiveness for her lack of courage….blah blah blah,   then Pao gets on  phone and tries to talk to her.  She disconnects, and I do, too.  Whatever.    And she leaves town to stay with her BFF Valentina, who is also a spy for Roberta.

MAURO & JULIÁN

Later, Julian & Roberta are out on her patio or balcony, and he tells her she just can’t keep marauding around town killing people left and right.  It’s not a good habit.   Natalia is the real time bomb in their lives. 

Bertie leaves Juls on the balcony in time for Mau to wander into the room and over to Julian.  It’s pretty clear Mauro has a low opinion of Julián.  Mau tells Jul ‘when you’re talking to me, put that glass (of whiskey or scotch) down.   “En esta casa no se bebe y menos tu” which makes no sense to me, because Roberta is always over-served.   (And while Mau delivers that line, we get the single music note sounds-like Law & Order.   So, punto. )   Julian pours his drink out over the railing and recapper hopes there is not a lawn care worker below.
Mau: I’m the last person you expected to see here, no?
Jul:  Well, this is all a misunderstanding.  (maybe he is supposed to be at work and not cavorting with Bertie?)
Mau:  Look me in the eyes.  Why are you so nervous?   Listen, you jerk (recapper added that), I can’t do anything to you here.   Come here!  And Mau grabs and steers Julian by the scruff of his neck as if he’s a juvenile delinquent while recapper gleefully takes notes.
Mau:   See those security cameras?  We had them installed (finally!  The Patio wondered about follow-up) to monitor Roberta during her crazy spells.  The day I hit you in both your legs, there won’t be any cameras or witnesses.
Mauro delivered that line like a gentleman mob boss and Juls had the sense to look concerned.

KATIA

I’m getting a little tired of her,  but she is a plot device so we soldier on.  She tells Paolo’s friend (Emanuel)  there is no doubt Natalia is culpable  about how Berta almost killed her to shut her up.  They discuss the situation but no plans made and nothing resolved.  Do we have a betting pool on the Patio as to her life span?

INGRID

…arrives home and gleefully(!) tells Gabe the Restraining Order will soon be lifted against Alba, and she always keeps her promises, right?  She asks Gabe to only promise he will never leave her.  Gabe tells Ingrid that just because he can see his mom, that doesn’t mean he will move out. 

PAOLO & ALBA
Are having conversation #98 and he is crying. Self-pity-fest.  Again.  FFWD⇢

NATALIA

Is having her own self-hate-fest.   Julian has caught up with her at Valentina’s place. He points out that confessing won’t cure Paolo’s legs plus she would spend 10-15 years in jail for it, with a good lawyer.    Plus, it would kill her father.  Julian is still in love with her and is willing to forget everything.  (Gee, what a swell guy)    He tells Natalia that if she comes back to him, she’ll only break Pao’s heart one time.  Let Pao hate her because you chose me, instead of because you can’t take living with the wheelchair (or STTE).

And we end there.








Labels:


Comments:
Hot damn, Doris, you hit a home run with this one. You even had me going for a minute on the April Fool. Well played! (And thanks for FF-->ing through the refrito.)

I loved "Mauro was a busy guy today," "I hope he has had his shots," and "She disconnects, and I do, too."

I think Natalia must have been studying law before she quit to become a full-time tragic bikini model, because Julian said, "You studied, right? What's the sentence for hit & run?" and she popped right back with, "Ten to fifteen."

And while the bathtub scene may have dragged on a little too long, I couldn't take my eyes off of Roberta dangling that radio over the suds like it was a giant rat. We can say what we want about this soggy telenovela and its bumper-crop of crazies, but one thing it's not is predictable.
 

Doris, thank you for reporting all the crazy.

Wow..Danela seems to be putting her heart and soul ( or lack thereof) into her performance. When She was dangling that radio (?) Over the tub and Katia was shrieking , I kept thinking Just get out of that tub pronto because slipping lower into the water is not going to save you dumdum. " hair

Today black top and white pants.

Everybody hates Julian, but Julian doesn't seem to care.
 

Great stuff, Doris.

Natalia, if you're going to tell anyone, don't forget Julian's role in the accident. And ditch Valentina. She's on your mother's payroll.

Katia, get out of Mexico ayer. good luck finding a safe place to go.

Manuel, don't fall in love with this bitch.. If you go broke she will ditch you, too.

Roberta, you are a sadist, but this will one will be your undoing. (Daniela Castro must have been having the time of her life with this scene).

Julian, nice escape this time, but this is not the end of it.

Mauro, "Gentleman gangster" suits you well. Whatever you've done before, do your nieta a big favor and get rid of that simian that passes for a lawyer.

 

Thanks, Doris! You got me with that April Fools gag. I really thought I'd missed an episode there for a second.

"Katia does not have her shocking experience." Haha! "She disconnects, and I do, too." I like how you had little asides for the recapper, like "Recapper hopes there is not a lawn care worker below."

I'm with Susanlynn in wondering why Katia just kept sinking into the bubbles. Girl, this is no time for modesty! You are younger, stronger, faster, more coherent than Loca. Jump up and push her out of the way.
 

Great recap DORIS! You are at your best when you're annoyed. And this episode certainly did make the viewers tear their hair out. I also liked the way you organized it by characters. Nice change of pace.

Loved this part of your April Fool's title: "Ingrid vaporizes with Javier." Perfect verb for his diaphanous appearances in her consciousness. Id love it if this harridan would just vaporize away. But I imagine she's here for the duration.

Some other great quips:

[Julián] his belt of babes bagged

[scene in jacuzzi] this seems to go on forever. Really.

Julián pours his drink over the patio and recapper hopes that there is not a lawn care worker below.

Since we're in the middle, I'm sure we'll all be raging soon, since this is the time everything gets sluggish. Still, I was delighted that Mauro saw the photograph. If he can take his mind off getting into Ingrid's gypsy skirts for a minute, maybe he'll realize that Alba is his daughter. I can see DNA tests, and false DNA tests in the future of the dramafest.

Thanks so much amiga. A great recap. I'm surprised your husband was able to get dental care. All I could get was a prescription for antibiotics over the phone. And they wanted me to take a picture of my molar. No way could I get my large cellphone into my little mouth. It would have take a spy phone of some sort. The skin surgery people also wanted me to take a picture of my melanoma site, but didn't not give me a cellphone number where I could send it. Crazy times. And I think Ohio is more strict about limiting medical visits than Tennessee is.
 

Judyb... " If he can take his mind off getting into Ingrid's gypsy skirts.. ". Wow..you have a way with words that always hits the mark and iced me a giggle. Thanks .... thinking of you, amiga.❤

OT....So..how is everyone getting through this bizarre state of suspended animation ? I have been walking and taking a lot of photos outside. I also put out my Easter wreath on my front door and set up an Adirondack chairs and part of my huge seashell collection in my deck. I can pretend that I am at the beach..which is , at least, a two hour drive away.
 

Judy, even without somewhere to send it, still take a picture of your hand, then take another picture each month and compare. They'll want to know if there is a change.
 

OT - stay at home

Susanlynn - Until the tree pollen season ends, which is early May, I'm always stuck indoors, every year. I am going to have to prune back my rose bushes soon(!) and wear a surgical mask for that. Ugh. Walking around the neighborhood in a surgical mask is no fun. My glasses fog up, the inside of the mask gets rather humid/wet from exhaling, and I've only done it to get in shape for big trips, in the past. By early May, I can go outside without pollen trouble. Sometimes it is earlier. (fingers crossed)

Our spring season here has been beautiful with all the flowering trees bursting forth with color.

Yesterday, I cleaned out our pantry closet, scrubbed three shelves, threw out a lot of old or never-used items, re-organized and will finish that project today with the final two shelves. I was exhausted. LOL Next will be re-alphabetizing the spice rack, looking for expiration dates, unused spices, etc. Look out! LOL

Our dog has driven us crazy with her barking. All the families that are staying at home are now getting out in the neighborhood to walk and bicycle, and I can't blame them. Our dog always barks at people in the street, yet once someone comes onto our property the barking ends and the tail-wagging begins. She is sooo not a watch dog! Our fix was to cover all the windows up to 3 ft. high off the floor with paper, so that she can't see out. Gah!

I'm doing my Pilates class via Facetime with my instructor, starting next week. It will be mat-only and I dread it. At the studio, everything is on the reformer. At my age (late 60s), getting down to and up off the floor is not easy. We will see how that goes. ~rolls eyes~

So we stay at home, are careful when we go out, and know that one day at a time this will be behind us. Attitude is everything, for us. The internet keeps us connected, so I am reeeally grateful for the internet. I'm seeing lots of humor related to staying at home, and I need lots of humor; if I don't laugh, then I will start crying. I already cry whenever I see the TV news interviews of exhausted medical workers, and their personal sacrifices. They are our true warriors against an invisible enemy.

I kind of sort of envy the lawn care workers. They are outdoors all day and do not have to worry about physical distancing. Right now that job looks great, and they're still getting their paychecks (the best part).
 

Ha ha, Judy, I think we're all "at our best when we're annoyed." At least we're not making fun of real people. ;}
 

Doris--Quite an accomplishment. April Fool with a bunch of crazy Fools. Thanks for the laughs (at not real people).

Yep, Julian is now my favorite character. I delight and cheer with every put down he gets. It's the alternative to being angry with a very pretty virus that we can only see in pictures.

I was so disappointed in Nat yesterday. Here she is giving her dad a tearful goodbye and a quits notice to Pao, to whom she pledged her undying love and just yesterday accepted the silver paper clip and a promise of marriage. What a wimp. THEN, she does the unthinkable. Instead of drowning in her own self-pity, she's enjoying the sun, the pool, and an itty-bitty yellow bikini. And who let Julian in? Aren't there maids and security guards around when you need them? Sheesh!

Like just about everybody here, Katia's performance was so dubious. Hiding under the bubbles? Another sheesh! Now, we don't know what we would have done in the same situation, but clearly, Julian wasn't coming to her rescue when she yelled for him. She should have climbed out of the jacuzzi at once. Or is it so hard to physically do? If I were Katia, I'd never believe anything Julian says ever again. He didn't know what Bertie was up to?

Whatever happened to the results of the blood test Gabe took? Is there such a thing as a poison that can't be detected? Still, I'm interested.

If Mau is smart, and in some ways he is (like promising to shoot Jul in the legs when the cameras are not working), he won't let on about his possible connection to Alba until after the DNA tests are done. But in so many other ways, he's not so smart--Crazy Bertie, Crazy Ingrid, Sly Tizzy, Neutered Franco.

Still self-isolating with plenty of things I'd like to do and avoid--like refinishing the front and back doors. So I putter in the garden, try out more recipes in the air-fryer my grandkids gave me for Christmas, make bread, do Caray, e-mails, watch Gov. Cuomo's daily briefings, read (Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire) and watch TV. Outlander Season 5, Epi #3 is waiting for me.

Andy checked in under the Lexicon offering. He's fine and enjoying Mi Corazon es Tuyo.

Stay safe and sanitize, as Nina always reminds us.
 

Doris, great recap. You'll probly get annoyed more often in The months to come. There's a lot to be annoyed about these days.

That was a great April fools day trick
That would have made my day. But as it
Goes, stuff like that don't happen when you Want it to. Good one tho D.

Now can some body tell me, Why is this Paolo guy such a cry baby? And he ugly crys too. I don't blame you for fast
Forwarding(FFW). And why does Franco keep telling people to calm down?

I would Like to see that guy that plays Julian play a good guy. He looks good wet and in a towel. But the character he plays takes away from that. Julian's a first class jerk. And
Why does he want to marry natty again?
So he can.....be around all that looks
Prominant and money-ish? Such a waste.
But he's the stupid one.

Mauro knows alba is his daughter. The
Way he looked at her, he probly wish
His other daughter was normal. Never gonna happen. Berti's coocoo has flown
Over the nest. I do believe he did do
Something to her mother and she saw it
He's probly where she gets her killer side from.

Well aside from work and the grocery store, Florida's gov has shut down the state. Now all that's left is who'll be arrested for being stupid.
And tomorrow is the day most folks pay their bills, me included. O well life goes on. And here comes the weekend.
I'm sure every body will think of something to do.


Thank you Doris. Yall stay safe. And smile. :-)

Ps, I'm in Florida so I can pretend I'm on the beach since Im about 6 or 7 blocks
Away from the ocean.
 

Something new coming in a few weeks: TE DOY LA VIDA

From Wikipedia:

Nicolás (Leonardo Herrera) is a six-year-old boy suffering from leukemia and to recover he needs a bone marrow transplant. In such a situation, the adoptive parents of the child, Elena (Eva Cedeño) and Ernesto (Jorge Salinas) will take on the task of searching for the biological father. Thus, they arrive at the mechanical workshop where Pedro (José Ron) works to expose the situation, at which point the young man learns that he had a son from a relationship years ago.
 

OT-Amores Verdaderos ##7 & 8
Miss Vikki is clearly enamoured by Arriaga and is devastated he's leaving to go back to the ranch.

Kendra reams our Dances with Glasses for having his goons botch the kidnapping and Arriaga and Vikki recognizing one of them. He's also pissed that Arriaga is leaving. Kendra still thinks kidnapping Nikki should be their next project. They are apparently only in it for the money.

Guzman intervenes with Nikki's attempt to sneak out of the house without him for a late night meet up at an antro with her buds. She's furious and "fires" him.

Lili and Cristina show up at the mansion to "rescue" Arriaga. He agrees to go back to the ranch when Vikki absolves him of his debt. They get to spend the night at the mansion before leaving the next day.

Cristina throws a jealousy fit and Polita and Jean Marie witnessed the whole thing. Lili meets Guzman making his rounds that night and is instantly in lust.

Nikki catches Lili taking a shower in the guardespalda's quarters next morning and gets pissed. Eternal animosity is instantly born.

"Fortunately" for Vikki, Arriaga develops a fever as a result of his bullet wound, so that delays his leaving for at least one more episode. Vikki gets to sit by his bedside while she shoos Tomasina and Cristina away to call the doctor. In his delirium, he grabs her and begs her not to leave him.

I never noticed how curly Big Ed's hair really is until we got those close-ups.
 

Blue Lass--RE Te Doy La Vida
Did you watch PASL I with us? (Sorry, my memory doesn't really go in that direction.) Apparently Jose Ron's love interest is going to be Ernesto's wife, none other than Slutty Letty from PASL I. It supposedly starts April 13th in the 8 o'clock slot.
 

Anita, yes! Slutty Leti from PASL went on to be Imperious Leti on CQM. I like that actress — she’s got moxie.
 

Jose Ron is a popular guy...busy, busy, busy.
 

Blue Lass I saw the preview of that one, it Looks like it maybe a good one.
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder