Friday, April 08, 2022

But is he dead? Mi Fortuna Es Amarte #30 04/07/2022

 

Hi Patio peeps, here's the recap for last night's episode:

  • Chente and Mario are selling pastries, Mario is offering returning clients a 20% discount.
  • Juan Gabriel asks Chente for a loan, he's taking Olga out and needs a thousand pesos, he also takes some cakes so Chente deducts 200.00 pesos from the money he gives Juan Gabriel, Juan Gabriel says that for Olga he will finally get his life in check. 
  • William is in mortal danger (not!), Nestor is holding him at knife point but he's no match for William who disarms him and gets him to confess that Constanza sent him, William is livid.
  • Why would you send Nestor to take out William, the guy barely looks like he does cardio, and worst of all he didn't even wear a mask, and with his hair anyone could pick him out of a lineup.
  • William drives off like a crazy person and crashes his car...is he dead? 
  • Andrea is getting settled in at Constanza's house, she has a new cell phone but all she wants is to find out where Omar is, she asks Connie to call Samia to get information on the missing Omar.
  • Natalia calls Samia, Samia tells her that Omar was upset about Andrea hiding her pregnancy and that Elias convinced him to return to London to finish his degree, Andrea is crushed and says she wants to die.
  • Natalia tries to comfort her but Andrea is a monster and blames her for everything that's going on. 
  • Elias visits Adrian in prison and tells him that Omar has left the pregnant Andrea, Adrian has to hear Elias call his daughter a social climber and a gold-digger, he tells Adrian that it's his fault that his daughter got pregnant- she did it to trap Omar and get back the life she was used to.
  • Adrian ends the visit with Elias, he has no idea that Elias has arranged with the guards for him to get a good old beatdown, he is attacked by several inmates but he fights back, I'm not sure I believe that Adrian is a fighter. 
  • Olga and Juan Gabriel are out dancing, Juan Gabriel does not know that Olga has arranged for her friend Kimberly to show up at the club in order to seduce him so that Olga can break up with him. Olga has promised Kimberly a year's worth of beauty treatments at the salon as payment for her help. Kimberly is all in, not just for the free beauty treatments but because she thinks Juan Gabriel is a hottie.
  • Kimberly's shoes are hideous.
  • The plan does not work, Juan Gabriel tells Kimmy that he is taken and that he will be faithful to Olga, when Olga comes back he tells her that Kimmy hit on him but that he sent her packing, he only wants Olga, he wants to settle down with her and have babies with her. 
  • *let's form another prayer circle this time for Juan Gabriel*
  • Natalia and Regina talk, she is considering taking Mario up on the offer of renting a better place so that Andrea will return to live with her and Regina, Regina tells her that nothing Natalia rents will be better than Connie's house- Andrea will not give up the better lifestyle until she learns to value her family. They both agree to remain in the house.
  • Chente goes to visit his wife's grave, he is heartbroken because he feels he has betrayed her by falling in love with Natalia, he has a flashback of the night she told him they were pregnant. *tears*
  • Chente and Tavo go out drinking, I'm sad because I see tequila but due to a medication I'm on I can't drink. *more tears*
  • Tavo is lamenting the fact that Connie cheated on him but Chente tells him that women are judged more harshly than men, and really Tavo can't really complain about what Connie did when he himself has been in love with Connie for years.
  • Chente starts to cry because he feels that he also cheated on Lucia by falling in love with Natalia.
  • Tavo tells him Lucia would want for him to move on with a good woman like Natalia but Chente thinks she's too good for him and that eventually anything they built together would fall apart.
  • Natalia tells Mario that she is going to remain in the house, Mario wants to know if she's staying because of Chente and she tells him she's staying for Regina, he tells her Adrian is back in Mexico.
  • Chente comes home with a hangover, Natalia offers to make him eggs, she tells him she's thought about Mario's offer to move and Chente tells her he's been thinking about her moving out- he thinks it's for the best that she move out- the sooner the better.
My thoughts on Tavo-

I don't like him and I don't think he's a very nice person, perheps compared to Connie he is BUT I dislike him, I think it's cruel the way he's leading Chole on, and I don't blame Connie for her brief affair with William, how could she ever hope or work towards healing her marriage when her husband is in love with someone else? And Tavo is only staying with her because of money- that's it. He would rather stay in a loveless marriage and make Chole suffer because he doesn't want to work for someone else? Boy, please. He deserves to be stuck with Connie.

Labels:


Comments:
Princess Juju: Thank you very much for the recap of last night's episode.

So Constanza sent Dumb Nestor to whack William ? What's her motive ?

Steve Boudreaux
 

Princess, witty and wonderful as always. Your wise rationale was evident in every scene you covered.

*let's form another prayer circle this time for Juan Gabriel* - wonderful idea - I'm in!

William's tangle with Nestor was one of the few things I saw. Although my ability to medically assess any patients is nil, it seemed to me William is as dead as a doornail. We live in hope.

I've always been on the same page regarding Tavo. Be a man, pack your bags and leave. He wants what everyone wants - everything. He loves Chloe but he doesn't love her enough. She deserves oh so much more.

Reggie is staying put. I wish Natalia would accept it.

I wish Elias would go back to Mordor and take Sammi with him. I can't abide the sight of either of them.

So now Nat will see Adrian. How bad a day can anyone have??

Princess, this was great. Thank you!

Diana
 

Thanks, Princess Juju. You make me laugh.

Why would you send Nestor to take out William, the guy barely looks like he does cardio, and worst of all he didn't even wear a mask, and with his hair anyone could pick him out of a lineup.

Chente and Tavo go out drinking, I'm sad because I see tequila but due to a medication I'm on I can't drink. *more tears*


Nestor lucked up that William had the fatal crush. I'm sorry to see William go. He made Connie squirm.

Adrian, the nogoodnik, never imagined he would be helpless and at Elias's mercy. I have no mercy for him abandoning his wife and daughters to their fates, but still Adrian is played by Sergio Sendel and he owns every scene he's in.

So Chente feels guilty for falling in love again. Just months after he lost his wife? I can see where he'd feel disloyal, but as Tavo said life moves on.

No argument from me that Tavo is not worthy of Chole's pining. But she love this sad sack, so I hope she gets him.
 

Princessa , thank you for another great recap of all the action and inaction .

Nat tries moving forward but keeps getting new hits. I guess we have all been there at one time or another. And now that weasle Adrian is going to cry to her and ask for her help. Shameless .

I like neither Con or Tavo. They might as well stay together . Chole is a nice e person who needs to find an unmarried guy who loves her .
 

Thanks, Princess Juju. I enjoyed the recap and your comments.
Yes, JuanGa needs a prayer circle! He is a lost soul when it comes to women. Too funny.

So how many episodes of the old “malentendido” until Chente and Natalia both realize that they both agree that she should stay at the house and he realizes that he cannot yank Natalia out of his heart???? Yawn! I did enjoy the flashback with Lucía.

I am hoping William is really dead but in telenovela land you never know, right? That would make his death a case of quite ironic poetic justice since Simba couldn’t kill him on his own and had to rely on a car accident to finish the job. That whole scene made me laugh because Simba was so shocked to see William getting the old sheet pulled over his face knowing that those 20,000 pesos were still coming his way.

Elías rubbed me the wrong way, as he always does, when he referred to Andrea’s future child as a bastard. He need not be surprised if Omar is asked to take a DNA test down the line some time.
 

Thanks Princess Juju, for the excellent recap.
I was hoping William would be around to make Connie’s life miserable for a long time. But they did pull a sheet over his head!

So Andrea has to find out family is more important than things. Since she’s still blaming her mother for how her life is going I think we have a long wait.

The characters I don’t like are much more numerous than the ones I like. I don’t even like Mario right now. And I sure hope Natalia doesn’t help Adrian. And I would think Olga and Juan Gabriel would be fine together except that it would bring Olga in proximity to Ben.
 

Thank you, Princess Juju, for an excellent recap with fun observations.

But "Kimberly's shoes are hideous." How could you not like Kimberly's Kinky Boots? Olga and Kimberly, two really classy girls   :-)
Works for me   :-)

Simba just lucked out. It would have served him right if he had been killed as well as William. And that truck driver was a hoot, like this was all so boring.

Doctor Diana, I concur with your diagnosis, "dead as a doornail." Of course I mostly base my opinion on the fact that the paramedic drew the blanket over his face.
Still, we must remember that this is a telenovela, and someone decapitated has probably survived in some TN or other.
"I wish Elias would go back to Mordor and take Sammi with him." This was also great, but nope, nope, nope. I want more Sammie!

Juanga the faithful?? This could be fun.

Adrián did OK in the jail fight. This makes me wonder if he is going to make some sort of comeback. Though that wouldn't be easy.

Naturally, there is confusion between Chente and Natalia about her going or staying. Hopefully cleared up soon.

I will say this for MFEA, this is the first time in a long while that I actually care about the main protagonist leads.

Andy
 

Gracias, Juju. You brought it again.

If William is actually dead -- I think he is -- the video is out there. It can still bite Constanza in the culo because I'm sure he said her name at least once during that vid.

Not that it would have necessarily been effective but I keep wishing that Natalia would have given Andrea a good hard slap for blaming her for Adrian's abandonment. What an effing brat!

I am also hoping that the writers don't decide to rehab Adrian. That would be seriously dumb and offensive.

Vicente needs more time to realize that Lucia would not want him to go through the rest of his life alone and to see Vulga's evil.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder