Wednesday, May 04, 2022

MI Fortuna Es Amarte #48: Recapture

 [This is only a few high points as not a lot happened and I truly couldn't get much of the gutter slang.-edit.]

  • Dona Magos makes it out of surgery after hours of waiting and praying.
  • Taking Ver at her word, Olga finds her some extra cash by selling Valentina out to Felix.
  • Felix waits till dark and kidnaps Tina from the boarding house.  She mouths "--Ayudame" through the car window to Simba who snickers and ignores it as they drive off.  He later brags about that to Vulga and complains the money isn't enough by a longshot.
  • Mario makes it back to the boarding house and sees the destruction all over the floor and the mess in Tina's bedroom.  He raises the alarm to the others, insuring they realize he was a cellmate of Felix who had a hell of a grudge.

  • Chole tells La Vulga that Tina was taken and that Felix wasn't a cousin but a criminal looking for revenge.
  • Felix gets Tina back to the bordello in Acapulco and locks her in a backroom somewhere.
  • Samie visits Constanza with more gossip about Adrian The Victim.  Andrea realizes Omar's mom is there and she yells uncontrollably at her.
  • Andi tells Adi that Natalia and Vicente, who bought the house from him, are now lovers.  
  • Regina cries on Vicente's shoulder from all the changes going on in their lives at this point.



Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Jardinera. I wonder if Olga is feeling any remorse for what she did to Valentina. I feel she had to have known Felix was not a good guy. And now she definitely does.

Not sure why Sami and Connie want to break up Natalia and Chente. They both have looked down on her ever since Adrian left. Not sure why they want her back with him. And hated when Connie welcomed Adrian into her home.
Liz
 

Thanks,Jardinera, for the good, the bad, and the ugly...Well, this,story is focusing mostly on the bad and ugly right now . We have lots of villains in this tale .... By my count over half a dozen . It's discouraging .I like a bit more balance between the dark and the light .
 

Thanks, Jardinera, you got all of the "high" points. Guess many were really "low points".

My favorite scene was Chente finding out that Granny Magos has a novio. I wonder if we will ever see him.

Liz, as for Olga feeling remorse, I think if she felt any it was surely fleeting. All she cared about was getting the money to kill Natalia. She is a psycho on a mission.

I am still waiting for Chente to wipe that ****eating grin off Adrián's face.
 

Jardinera, thank you for this recap. It was quite helpful, you understand more of what's going on than I do. I have said it before, but I would love to see a telenovela situated in an old folks home. Old folks talk slower   :-)

Wow, some security at Chole's pensión! I was very upset that Félix was able to wait for Valentina to arrive and to kidnap her like he did. And that didn't look like any Acapulco I'd care to visit. I'm glad at least that this has lit a fire under Mario; it's about time.

Olga continues to be a real disappointment. I much preferred her as Flor Ivón in Papá a toda madre.

I think I'm getting tired of telenovelas. Too much angst, not enough decent eye candy lately.

Andy
 

Andy, Yes! Flor Ivón was a sweetie!
 

Jardinera: Awesome job on the recap of last night's episode.

I had a gut feeling Valentina was getting kidnapped. Big question is whether law enforcement will rescue her ?

Steve Boudreaux
 

Andy, try Turkish dizi (novela). Lots of drama and eye candy. A new one is starting on Telemundo at 10 pm with a good actress named Tuba.
Also Dondi is recapping the third season of La Hiya del Emajador which looks pretty good. We can catch you up on it. I have become a fan Of the Turkish novelas. I am watching a historical one called " Ca!I musk ( Lovebird) on youtube. Interesting stories ,a peek into Turkish culture and !ife, and absolutely stunning actors and actresses.
 

Whoops " Calikuso "
 

Jardinera, thank you for another wonderful recap of an episode that (once again) I wasn't really able to watch.

Felix is truly frightening. I hope mild mannered Mario is able to formulate a viable plan to rescue her asap.

Liz, I don't think Olga has ever felt remorse, simply because she doesn't have a heart. Plus she is "psycho" as Jarifa wisely noted.

Oh Andy, I also loved Michelle as Flor Ivón! She plays good and evil equally well.

I am also dying to see Dona Magos' man...

Thanks again Jardinera!

Hugs, encouragement and support to dear Judy!

Diana
 

Hi all! thanks for stopping by to chat. Liz, I have to agree with Diana and Jarifa that La Vulga de Olga is a heartless psychopath on a mission.

O/t - Susanlynn: what's the name of the Telemundo dizi with Tuba B. in it? She's a great actress to watch.
 

OT. ...Jardinera...It is " La Hija del Embajador". Just started last night on Unimas at 10 pm. Dondi is re capping . The first two seasons were on Univision. Tuba is replacing Neshilanwho played Nare. Tuba plays Mavi, a new character. I am a big fan of the galan Engin.
 

I thought they were replacing Nare. I hope they don’t kill her off and give him someone new to love! Or she just never returns!
 

Liz made that comment!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder