Thursday, August 27, 2020

WEEKEND DISCUSSION: SIZZLIN' HOT...OR MATCHED FOR NAUGHT??

 My patio peeps, I have suddenly become a fan of People en Español; they have some really good stuff (though in Spanish). The following topic was inspired by an article written by pilarnewyorking and much of the information is also from that writer. So let’s get started with THE HOTTEST COUPLES EVER!!

The first couple mentioned is William Lavy and Maite Perroni in Cuidado con el Ángel which first aired in 2008. They were so adored by their fans that they were also a hot hit in their next love story. El Triunfo del Amor.


Next couple is Fernando Colunga and Thalía in María la del Barrio! Classic story line, poor humble girl falls in love with the rich hunka hunka and they, of course, jump ginormous hurdles and villains to be together.


And what about Barbara Mori and Eduardo Santamarina in the love triangle with Sebastian Rulli in
Rubí (2004)??  Sheesh! throw some water on these two!

Then there is Sebastian Rulli and Angelique Boyer in Teresa (2010)…love on set transcended to the real world and they are still at it! They had so much chemistry that the producers paired them up again for Lo Que la Vida Me Robó and Tres Veces Ana.


Ivan Sanchez and Kate del Castillo portrayed the great love between Teres Mendoza and El Gallego in La Reina del Sur. They played the part so well that fans hoped for an RL relationship to blossom.

Big Ed Yañez and Erika Buenfil supposedly steamed up sets on Amores Verdaderos despite Erika’s efforts to deal with the hot-tempered stud.


Jencarlos Canela and Gaby Espino in Más Sabe el Diablo were another couple whose passion transcended to the real world…but they are no longer together…ohhh well!

And of course who can forget Ana Brenda Salinas and Jorge Salinas in La Que No Podía Amar  which just concluded on Unimás. She was scared to death of him at first, but love won and they fell in love…Awwww…


Next we have Lucero and Fernando Colungo who were matched up in three different TNs—“Alborada,” “Mañana Es Para Siempre,” and Soy Tu Dueña. Though not the main couple, Lucero and Fernando Colunga managed to make sparks fly in MEPS!

Last, but not least, there is Fernanda Castillo and Rafael Amaya. There roles as Mónica Robles and Aurelio Casillas in El Señor de los Cielos were filled with heated passion and they did it for five years!

Ok, now what say you, patio peeps, were these hot…or not?? I didn’t see several of these TNs so I’m relying on your comments. Anita mentioned on one of the pages that Michel Brown and Angelique Boyer were explosive in Amar a Muerte…and I agree!! Hottest couple ever, IMO; who can forget that scene in the river!!!



Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
My favorite couple of the Telenovelas:

"ESLC":
1.) Amado Casillas (Matias Novoa) & Diana Ahumada (Isabella Castillo)

2.) Aurelio Casillas & every other girl he was with including Monica: too bad both Aurelio & Monica both got whacked by Psychopath El Capo.

3.) Super Javi & Rutila

4.) Ambar & Alejandra: Ambar was well.... exploring non-stop.

5.) Isturiz & Luzma

6.) Colon & Corina: I'm surprised they became a couple.

7. El Pulque & Dona Alba: The ride & die couple & both died fighting El Capo & his group of thugs in the Season 7 finale.


"LA TEMPESTAD"
Michel (William Levy) & Magdalena (Ximena Navarrete: 2010 Miss Universe)

"LA FUERZA DEL DESTINO"
Ivan & Lucia

"LA USURPADORA"
Carlos & Paulina


 

For me, the hottest couple is Fernando Colunga and Lucero in my first and still favorite telenovela Alborada. Sizzling Don Luis and his guaypa Hippolita.
 

I second that.

Fernando Colunga and Lucero in Alborada.
And third it.

Also, I liked William Levy and Jackie Bracamontes in Sortilegio.
 

Susanlynn: I forgot to mention another couple:

"SOY TU DUENA":
Jose Miguel (Fernando Colunga) & Valentina (Lucero).

 

Steve..yes, Fernando and Lucero had chemistry in that one, too.
 

RGV, I was thinking of exactly the same type of post just the other day, thank you for putting it into words and giving us such a great topic to chat about.

I agree with most of your suggestions, but how can I not add Silvia Navarro and Cristian de la Fuente in Amor Bravio? She has great chemistry with all of her leads, but there was something special about Camila and Daniel.

Another big favorite for me was Guy Ecker and Kate del Castillo in La Mentira. I also love Boyer and Rulli, I think they were at their best in Lo que la vida me robo, probably because that's when their real life story started? Their chemistry was truly off the charts and I don't say this lightly. I think they kind of ruined it by pairing them so soon after, in the 3 Anas, too much of a good thing IMO...

Maite Perroni and William Levy were also at their best in Triumfo, IMO... I still remember that brief scene when their characters first meet ... sizzling!!

Adriana Noel
 

Wonderful topic RGV CHICK. For me, the chemistry between Colunga and Adele Noriega was much more sizzling than his chemistry with Lucero in Alborada. I was expecting the same intensity but didn't feel it with those two. But with Noriega...yikes! I had to make sure I was only watching when no one else was around!

William Levy is certainly gorgeous but and I remember Maggie saying that Maite Perroni's outfits in Cuidado con el Angel were so skimpy "there wasn't even room for a chapstick in there". Crazy storyline, but pretty people for sure.

And even though it was not very believable, the chemistry between Angelica Vale and Jaime Camil in la Fea Más Bella seemed sizzling to me. He had a very tender way of cupping her face when kissing her that just made me melt.

Thanks for coming up with this topic and all those wonderful screen shots in the midst of all that's happening around you. PeoplenEspañol was one of the ways I taught myself Spanish in the early years. Couldn't wait to get to the bookstore and buy my latest copy. Then I'd sit down with my dictionary and translate the nouns and verbs and work my way through.
 

Great title too, amiga. Thanks.
 

Judyb , I have to agree with you that the chemistry between Fernando and Adela in Amor Real was absolutely sizzling .
 

RgvChick, thanks for the great topic.

JudyB, ITA about Fernando (Jaime Camil) and Lety (Angélica Vale).In LFMB. The love scenes were subtle (and short) compared to many others but HOT due to details, as you mentioned, like Fer caressing Lety’s face. The love scenes always left you wanting more and left much to the imagination. As for their pairing not being very realistic, that might be, but I have seen plenty of couples in my time that have made me wonder how? why? they ever got together.

My other pick is the main couple from one of my favorite dramas “El Príncipe” (Spanish series 2014-2016). I think I saw this on UniMás. It dealt with murder, mayhem and terrorism in the autonomous Spanish city of Ceuta located in Morocco. Spanish actor Alex González (a real cutie) plays Spanish detective Morey investigating the disappearance of Fátima’s (played by Hiba Anouk) brother. These two beautiful people have an instant attraction that flies in the face of societal norms. Great chemistry and not so subtle love scenes.




 

IMO ... there is absolutely NO CHEMISTRY in any of the pairings with David Zepeda or Julian Gil ... none. Again, just my opinion.
 

Thank you, Everyone!

Wow, there are a lot more "HOT" couples than I could ever mention. I wonder if "People En Español" did some type of survey for their listing; the article mentioned none. But it does look like many of the couples listed were definitely heating up some sets.

Steve, thanks for your listing; I take it you are a big fan of ESDLC! LOL

Susanlynn, I regret not seeing Alborada, but many concur with you about their chemistry:)

Adriana Noel, I'm sure Anita will agree with your opinion of Silvia Navarro; she is probably her biggest fan.

Judy, I had forgotten about FC and Adela N; yes, they did have great chemistry!

Jarifa, "The love scenes were subtle (and short) compared to many others but HOT due to details...The love scenes always left you wanting more and left much to the imagination." I must say that, along with the pairing of actors, credit must be given to the writers and directors who know exactly how much or how little to give us and manipulate our emotions with such scenes.




 

Fantastic title Rgv Chick!!

I loved Colunga and Susana Gonzales in Pasion! My first swashbuckler as I laid eyes on Fernando for the first time!

I think my other favorite couple was Eduardo Yanez and Erika Buenfil in Amores Verdaderos. I was happy to see that real romance is not limited to those who are often too young to appreciate it. It stole my heart.

The luminous Adela Noreiga and Eduardo Yanez as one of the fabulous baker boyz also sizzled.

I can't discount Angelique and Sebastian in Teresa who also exuded palpabel chemistry in everything they've been in together including Lo que la vida me robo as you noted Adriana Noel.

The only onscreen couple who seemed to fall flat were Gabe Soto and Irina in Vino. Ack. And to learn that they became a real life couple filming that just added to my confusion.

But, you never know (as you noted Jarifa) !!

Thanks so much Rgv Chick!!!

Diana
 

This is a fun topic. Thank you Rgv Chick!

William Levy and Jackie Bracamontes in Sortilegio ... there was a really well done scene early in this telenovela. These two had great chemistry.

I really can't remember any other pairings that stand out and agree with many already listed here.
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder