Friday, July 06, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley Lunes 7/6/18 Chapter 92, Season Finale: The Pursuit of Justice
- Isabel drove out in Gustavo's car right into El Gato's line of fire.
Por Amar Sin Ley 91 7/5/18: A Killer Revealed and A Killing With Two Fates Sealed
We return to the bar for Uni’s double dose of what we--along with Loony Leonardo--all suspected and have waited for lo these many endless weeks. It’s Alan calmly paying off the bawling, pathetic Pedro’s decrepit and morally lacking lawyer with a gym bag full of bills. Alan’s demeanor and expression is straighter than straight, a manner and mien only a sociopathic psycho killer could succeed at. He savors the memory of the murder he’s gotten away with in much the same way he savors the taste of his high-priced sipping whiskey. He thinks back to entering Carlos’s room once his cousin had finally gone, viewing the still sleeping slut, and then holding a pillow over her frightened femme del fatal hasta el final….until she lay lifeless. Poom!
In another part of the city, Ricardo, Roberto and Leo are enjoying happy hour together once again. Leo gives the other two the news about his having accepted a position in N.Y.C. with a high-priced legal firm and is taking Olivia with him immediately after their wedding. Rob is closed to heart-broken but bears up as he should. His best bud is soon to be a bye-gone. We’ll give him that and hope he matures a bit with this news.
Read more »
Thursday, July 05, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, Capitulo #90: A Game of Musical Suspects
Wednesday, July 04, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley 7/3/18 #89: A Turn of the Tables
• Benjamin begs Leticia to call Carlos Ibarra to represent him. Obligingly, she does call him.
• At a nearby watering hole, amidst jolly jostling dancin’ fools, Alejandra, Roberto and Victoria pat themselves on the back for successfully playing Cupid. Rob looks at Vicky and suggests it’s too bad others who’ve been in love with each other for a long time are prevented from enjoying mutually their relationships. He adds he meant it regarding Ale and Ricardo’s situation, nothing more. She comments that what they had was nice but she’s given up on this and has determined Ric’s not in her deck of fortune-telling cards. She’s going her own way and leaving Ric in the dust.
• Gustavo says good-bye and thanks for the celebratory din-din Isabela toiled over to celebrate his win. They make plans to go to Luis’s game(?) the next day. They share an unsuspected and passionate kiss good-bye. He leaves but with the biggest sh!t eating grin we’ve seen on his face for a long time--if ever.
Read more »
Tuesday, July 03, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley Lunes 7/2/18 Chapter 88: The Finish Line
- Judge Miranda and prosecutor Sonia discussed the Ibarra case, which Judge Miranda will preside over.
Saturday, June 30, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/29/18, #87: Too Much Kiss-Kiss, Not Enough Bang-Bang
Friday, June 29, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley Jueves 6/28/18 Chapter 86: Coupling
- Ricardo told Alejandra he would not stop fighting for her love. She did not quite believe it.
Thursday, June 28, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley 85, 6/27/18: Indecent Proposals
Oli, to her credit, is polite as always, and perhaps not so disappointed--rather more than less relieved it's only a set of keys. (Alan, you are so predictably tacky!) She is more than a bit peeved and stutters that their relationship hasn't come to that bend in Proposition Road yet. In fact, she'd hoped he saw her as more proper than propositional. He asks her just what really happened in Cancun since she's come back from there a totally different woman. (Sure, thing Al. You've dug yourself into a hole. No reason to stop digging now.)
Read more »
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley Martes 6/26/18 Chapter 84: Guilt
- “Show me how you used it,” said Carlos after he handed the pen to Octavio.
“I don't remember; it happened so fast. He was very violent,” Octavio said as he fumbled with the pen.
“Show me how much force you used.”
Octavio stood up and picked the pen up from the table.
“I saw the knife and took it. Daniel was on the point of saying –”
Monday, June 25, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley Lunes 6/25/18 Chapter 83: Sacrifices
- Nuria appeared behind Daniela as she argued her rights with Octavio. She stabbed her in the back at the waist, then took advantage of Daniela's shock to stab her in the stomach. The weapon was obviously a kitchen knife.
“Nobody takes my son away from me!” she yelled visciously as her victim fell to the floor. “Least of all a monster like you!”
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley 6/22/18, Capítulo 81/82: “Take ‘em away, kitten!”
Friday, June 22, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/21/18 Chapters 80/81: CYA Days
⦁ Replay: Leonardo takes a somewhat willing Olivia in his arms and asks her what will it take to demonstrate how much he truly loves her? They kiss till Oli's overactive conscience takes over and she pushes away from Leo. They cannot do this because she's dating Alan. He apologizes for getting carried away. She leaves him to sleep on the couch but relents enough to surprised him with a kiss to his forehead before retiring to the guestroom.
⦁ Meanwhile, at Paula and Alejandra's, Carlos swears to Ale, and a very skeptical Paula, that he had no idea that Benjamin Acosto was money-laundering funds given to The Foundation. "--Remember Ale, it was you who recommended him to me. But don't worry. I will have a hearing where we advise all that you are totally innocent of this! And, you know I will always protect you from whatever and whomever." (Paula remains cool as a cucumber but is definitely fighting the urge to pay gut felt homage to the nearest toilet bowl.)
Read more »
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/20/18 Chapter 79 Miercoles: Words (#80 covered in the comments section)
- Jaime put the morning paper on the table and demanded an explanation from Jacinto Durantes. He told him in no uncertain terms that if he was deceiving him he would resign his case. Durantes told him he ha been in Alonso's office when the crime took place and he was fed up with lies being told about himself. He claimed he was fighting for his life.
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/19/18 Chapter 78: The Vultures Begin Circling
⦁ Victoria, Alejandra and Olivia return to Oli's office to begin the divorce papers for Benjamin's soon-to-be-ex, Karina who, with the new dye job Viewerville failed at first to recognize.
⦁ Candy Man Miguel is there for supper again at Elena's. He's brought gifts again for the kids. She must head out for a few minutes to get something last minute and leaves Miguel in charge. He is visibly uptight being left alone with a couple of kids he barely knows.
⦁ Back at Vega and Associates (which may soon be two fewer in number) Benji and the now fully clothed Leticia scream and yell at each other about who is really to blame that they've not only been found out, but that the spaghetti spined Benji didn't claim Leti as his one and only love and thereby humiliated her in front of his wife, not to mention the boss and half the law firm saw her practically naked in her Victoria's not so Secret bvd's. Ben angrily tells her they're both to blame and that he's got much more at stake here than she does! She eventually throws him out of the office and tells him not to rely on her for a single thing from now on.
Read more »
Monday, June 18, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/18/18 Chapters 76/77 Lunes: Meetings/Busted
- Roberto and Victoria stood at the water's edge and kissed as though they were in a movie. Victoria then looked at him and walked away.
Saturday, June 16, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/15/18 Chapter 75: ♫Oh What a Night♫, and Oh What a Kiss!
Friday, June 15, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/14/18 Chapters 73/74: Collisions at the Conference
• Alejandra finds Victoria and Olivia and reveals her extreme frustration at being the bone Ricardo and Carlos are fighting over. Somehow Carlos got into the conference and is now here. Vicki advises her that if she doesn’t want Carlos’s company then avoid him and assert herself. Refuse. Yep. That'll really work when Ale's like a she-dog in heat and Carlos--the wolfhound--can't stop sniffing around.
• Susanna stays on the beach to enjoy the salt and sand adventure while her devoted son has to head off to the conference.
• Back in Mexico City, Candy Man is waiting for Elena to join him for lunch. She immediately goes into how the night they slept together and they woke up late the next morning and she raced home to find the kids had already called Ric to have him take them to school, etc., that then came the big row because she’d come home so late, and sob, sniffle, sob. She suggests that the only solution in keeping Ric from taking them away from her is to sacrifice her relationship with Candy Man—yes, give up being a good time gal again. (Viewerville notes the selfish she-hound should have done this the first time he offered her a packet of nose candy and told her how great it would make her feel.)
Read more »
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/13/18 Chapters 72, First Half of 73, Miercoles: Tug of War
- After Carlos' self-serving speech in which he also implied that Alejandra is His Property she cut the inaugural ribbon to avoid a scene. Just as she did this Carlos saw El Ciego, whom he neither expected nor invited.
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/12/18 Chapter 71: Courtroom Vexation
Read more »
Saturday, June 09, 2018
Por Amar Sin Ley, 6/8/18 Chapter 70: Whining and Wining
Elena turns nasty on Carlos real quick when she hears he's dropping her case. She taunts him about being afraid of The Big Bad Vega, but he doesn't take the bait. He explains that his friend Aaron will be the face of the case, but he'll still be pulling the strings from backstage. She allows herself to be mollified.
Alejandra returns home to the usual menopausal slumber party, replete with wine, cards, and full makeup. Her recap of the Case of the Two Bimbos turns into a PSA on making sure you don't die without a will. Lourdes promises to stop by the office so Ale can get her set up. Ale mentions that they'll even get Alonso to review the will afterward, so maybe she's trying to set her up in more ways than one.
Gustavo phones up his ex for more catering porn. "Howzabout I bring over something hot for the three of us, bebe?" "Oh no, I'll cook something up for you [tee-hee]!" Isabel is actually wearing real clothes instead of looking like a toddler who's been allowed free range of her closet because it's her birthday. In a typical telenovela, this would probably signify a Change of Heart Makeover, but in this one it's hard to tell. And frankly, who cares?
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2017. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.